Ythera's Recent Activity

1. Ythera liked Klucifer's post in the thread Unity Anniversary Quest - Mischief.

Server: Mischief Guard Blevin no longer spawns in the Base Pick of Mischief, this started on Friday 3/22/24. As of 5pm PST on 3/25/24...

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:14 AM
  2. Ythera replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw -- Read before launching the new TLP --.

It's hard to be toxic when you get your efreeti boots off a seahorse in a Kedge Keep aoc instance.

Mar 13, 2024
  3. Ythera replied to the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Gratz, SR!

Mar 3, 2024
  4. Ythera replied to the thread Its that time of year again. IMO the next TLP should be....

It would be fun for the short period of time that your character would be lower level, because with those inflated stats, they'll...

Feb 28, 2024
  5. Ythera replied to the thread Its that time of year again. IMO the next TLP should be....

I'd like to see a server where the items don't have a recommended or required level. In fact, now that I think about it, just get rid of...

Feb 28, 2024
  6. Ythera replied to the thread Oakwynd server not good for pugs.

Other than within a few months of release of a new TLP, pugging isn't a very good way to play EQ. It's better to do what Doranur says and...

Feb 19, 2024
  7. Ythera replied to the thread QA In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

I agree with it being a Z axis issue. All the times it happened for my group is when the mob is going up a slope. I presume the game then...

Feb 15, 2024
  8. Ythera replied to the thread Enchanter charm - eating exp?.

Depending on the era, using a charmed pet during a grouping situation will help get the target killed faster and thus increase the group's...

Feb 15, 2024
  9. Ythera replied to the thread DEVS: For Tier 3 Launch in March.

On the Phinigel service, Scars of Velious accidentally was opened a week early to its schedule time and it involved a lot of good reads.

Feb 7, 2024
  10. Ythera replied to the thread Agnarr? Looking for a fresh start.

I hope PoS stands for Plane of Storms.

Feb 7, 2024
  11. Ythera replied to the thread Fixed Internally Corpses Standing Up Since Patch.

It's pretty creepy. On more than one occasion, I thought we got an add.

Jan 18, 2024
  12. Ythera replied to the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

I'm confused about whether you're arguing that the raids should be harder or easier. Your argument about people with less should do...

Jan 9, 2024
  13. Ythera replied to the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

I like when the raids are easier because that means that every guild can enjoy them. I also enjoy the fact that the raids don't take a...

Jan 8, 2024
  14. Ythera replied to the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

I feel it's the first expansion in awhile that respects my time as a player. I remember logging in to play with friends during Terror of...

Jan 2, 2024
  15. Ythera replied to the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

Sounds like you'd prefer some sort of rogue-like game where you can face out of scope enemies and it's very random what it'd throw at...

Dec 3, 2023
  16. Ythera replied to the thread Happy Thanksgiving & Then Fix Our Game Please.

Rollbacks aren't really feasible given the way that krono work as a multi-game system.

Dec 1, 2023
  17. Ythera replied to the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

The value of krono in plat going up sounds like a good reason to buy more krono, because then you'll have a ton of plat and things you...

Nov 25, 2023
  18. Ythera liked Caiburn's post in the thread Fixed Reward choice window broken, OMM loot missing.

(EDIT) Please also ASAP fix the pending broken rewards for afflicted players (/EDIT) We found post-patch that the reward choice window...

Nov 5, 2023
  19. Ythera liked cerblade's post in the thread Not A Bug Ulgin Darkhammer (Korascian Warrens).

Category: Quest [Can Repro] Date/Time: Tue Oct 03 11:49:19 2023 Character: Level 85 Bard (Main) Zone: Korascian Warrens Location:...

Oct 8, 2023
  20. Ythera replied to the thread Diablo 4 does this better than EQ.

I'm not sure if you noticed, but the equipment in EQ is even more bland than this. Each expansion, the equipment has like 5-10% more...

Oct 7, 2023
  21. Ythera replied to the thread 30th expansion raids NEED to be harder.

If you want more challenge, just run it with less characters.

Oct 5, 2023