Yoda's Recent Activity

1. Yoda replied to the thread Transfers off of Firiona Vie.

It was kind of allowed just once when they reset the Test sever and allowed all Test players to transfer elsewhere so I Test Copied to Test...

May 24, 2024
  2. Yoda replied to the thread Does EQ run okay on WIFI?.

Be glad you don't have to do a 50 man raid on dialup, man that was a lagfest.. I'm looking at you Tunare!

May 17, 2024
  3. Yoda replied to the thread Teek overflow server "Frostreaver"?.

The should just rename it to Frostreaver. Teek is the worst name ever.

May 12, 2024
  4. Yoda replied to the thread Level 50 Heroic Characters are almost here!.

Glad to see this added!

May 7, 2024
  5. Yoda replied to the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

Just weeding out the riff raff..

Mar 1, 2024
  6. Yoda liked eqgamer's post in the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

Answered my own question...the Blade Orns do NOT cycle BUT they do fit into ANY wep.

Mar 1, 2024
  7. Yoda replied to the thread Today is the day!.

Well, I will buy x6 but I wish those were group exp pots.

Mar 1, 2024
  8. Yoda liked Angeliana's post in the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 6:00 AM.

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 6:00 AM PT* for an update. Estimated downtime for...

Feb 21, 2024
  9. Yoda replied to the thread Test Update 02/16/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Test server update is looking good for me so far Can Alt-Tab out of Fullscreen mode now and a few other bugs that I was experiencing are...

Feb 21, 2024
  10. Yoda replied to the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

Feb 21, 2024
  11. Yoda replied to the thread Fixed Internally free item.

and here I went collecting it will all my toons just like last months reward and before I knew it I was out of station cash on all 6 of my...

Feb 10, 2024
  12. Yoda replied to the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

Yes, Longer unlocks would be nice, a tleast 6 months. per expac.

Jan 26, 2024
  13. Yoda replied to the thread Post your Box... and why you like it. (Min 3 toons).

Currently running this 6 box Team at LVL 85 I have at least 5 toons per account so can swap out to most any class but this is me now. WAR...

Jan 26, 2024
  14. Yoda liked fransisco's post in the thread Bring Gamma back please.

looks the same and zero graphics issue. However I'm not playing on an ancient computer. That may be part of it.

Jan 18, 2024
  15. Yoda replied to the thread Bring Gamma back please.

No GAMA issues here.. Maybe it's video card releated. /shrug

Jan 18, 2024
  16. Yoda replied to the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

I just stay in the expansions zones that I enjoy until ready to move on. I play on Mischief and am still in SoF zones. Once I finally get...

Jan 6, 2024
  17. Yoda replied to the thread [Suggestion] Allow us to opt out of TLP unlock announcements.

Pretty sure it can be resized . I drag it / resize it to the upper left side of the screen and put it behind a merc or pet window

Jan 6, 2024
  18. Yoda replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

I thought it was just me, Have had this issue for the last week or so in various zones. Have to move a bit order to hit them.

Jan 5, 2024