YellowBelly's Recent Activity

1. YellowBelly replied to the thread The obvious xp problem.

This completely changes EQ from a sandbox mmo into a theme park style mmo. I remember stopping my play through of Rift back when EQ was...

Feb 3, 2020
  2. YellowBelly replied to the thread So let me make sure I got this all straight.

Don't engage with Xianzu. He will stop at absolutely nothing to get the last word even if he's 100% wrong.

Dec 21, 2019
  3. YellowBelly replied to the thread How often do you log on, not find a group, and then log off?.

The pickup group game has been dead on Tunare for awhile now. All that’s left is a few scattered guild cliques and boxers.

Oct 26, 2019
  4. YellowBelly replied to the thread Over 20 years of EQ and I'm getting tired..

I will add a couple things that made me take almost this entire expansion off and make me doubt I will be back. 1. The linking of TLP and...

Oct 21, 2019
  5. YellowBelly replied to the thread Riposte Change.

Yep, the same devs who said we would be able to collect more gold during the TBL reveal.

Sep 26, 2019
  6. YellowBelly replied to the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The game was so much better when the devs let us actually play and not overanalyze every little ability down to the micro level.

Sep 12, 2019