YellowBelly's Recent Activity

1. YellowBelly replied to the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The game was so much better when the devs let us actually play and not overanalyze every little ability down to the micro level.

Sep 12, 2019
  2. YellowBelly replied to the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Thanks TLP. It’s nice knowing we can depend on you destroying more of the old game every patch day.

Aug 13, 2019
  3. YellowBelly replied to the thread Why?.

It’s a pattern that’s been happening for years. I think it’s because the vet forum has the same 10-15 people posting all the time. All they...

Aug 1, 2019
  4. YellowBelly replied to the thread Attention Firiona Vie AFK Bazaar Bots!.

I set up an alt in North Ro today and saw the crew on Tunare selling to Wollems all day. They are all /anon as well. I'm going to check in...

Jul 23, 2019
  5. YellowBelly liked Sobmre's post in the thread Attention Firiona Vie AFK Bazaar Bots!.

I also seen this, and did quite a bit digging on it, there are teams of mages on every server, FV having x5 the amount of them....

Jul 23, 2019
  6. YellowBelly replied to the thread Adorabable Bunnies!!!!!!!!!.

You could offer free rabbits for the 4th of July next month. I'm proud to be an American.

Jun 25, 2019
  7. YellowBelly replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 06/19/2019.

Necros are broken. Fix please

Jun 23, 2019
  8. YellowBelly liked Derresh's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jun 17, 2019
  9. YellowBelly replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

How about an expansion with 99% of the zones NOT locked behind progression and difficulty not geared toward the 5% of the game that raids...

Jun 12, 2019
  10. YellowBelly replied to the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

As a player that has never played on a TLP I absolutely hate the changes their existence brings to live. Can you please separate live from...

Jun 12, 2019
  11. YellowBelly replied to the thread Cazic Thul is requesting a server merge.

Did I strike a nerve feeltheburn? Raiding today is nothing more then a discord channel and a GINA push. Take away those two things and you...

May 8, 2019
  12. YellowBelly replied to the thread Cazic Thul is requesting a server merge.

Why do you raiders feel the need to constantly insult casuals? The only thing needed to raid these days in a discord channel and GINA...

May 6, 2019
  13. YellowBelly replied to the thread Possible to have _Scaled-Levels~ ??.

No! Part of what sets EQ apart and gives it charm is non scaling.

Apr 27, 2019
  14. YellowBelly replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Is there a reason the devs never created an ingame parser? I'm sure it's been asked a million times on these forums and at every fan fair Q...

Apr 22, 2019
  15. YellowBelly replied to the thread Log in server down?.

[media] Yep looks like tunare is toast if you press the quick connect button.

Mar 28, 2019