Xyroff-cazic.'s Recent Activity

1. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Name Reservation System.

LOL okay. And your suggestion is what exactly... they calculate total time spent over all servers on a certain name and use that as...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:38 PM
  2. Xyroff-cazic. liked Zipe's post in the thread The suggestions for Clerics.

Hello, I will quote myself from the 2023 beta forums, so my post doesn't get lost, because I realized that everyyear I post the same on...

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:16 PM
  3. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Paladin splash, why you no cure detrimental..?.

It works, two 5-7% chances depending which version of splash you're casting

Apr 22, 2024 at 5:40 PM
  4. Xyroff-cazic. liked AZerker's post in the thread Trophy Persona Bug.

Trophy selections are not saved / reverted back to when switching personas. This is fairly annoying having to redo your trophies every...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:16 PM
  5. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Ways to take advantage of Personas..

True! The xp issue won't matter for TLPers who never play long enough to see it. Just got my first persona to 115 on Mangler last...

Apr 21, 2024 at 8:22 PM
  6. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Ways to take advantage of Personas..

Personas sharing achievements is one of their biggest benefits and also one of their biggest detriments. Completing something like...

Apr 21, 2024 at 8:09 PM
  7. Xyroff-cazic. liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Sverag.

Just listing Sverag as a bug is actually pretty accurate for anyone familiar with the zone :p

Apr 21, 2024 at 7:48 PM
  8. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Personas?.

Yes, you have to purchase Laurion's Song expansion to use personas.

Apr 16, 2024
  9. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Universal Chat Channels.

Firewall settings. Increase UDP inactivity timeout (to probably 60+ seconds). I used to have this problem constantly at work. I was...

Apr 16, 2024
  10. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Fixed Internally Mercenary HP loss upon login or zone in.

Fixed in tomorrow's live update

Apr 16, 2024
  11. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Fixed Internally Are there supposed to be lvl 95 skels in Gfay on Agnarr?.

Correct, they don't give xp. They spawn super fast and are very easy for their level. They're just for the quest.

Apr 15, 2024
  12. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Bloodmetal Inlaid Gnllish Totem, Yaldu Bowor [ Spirit Shrouds ] Removed from game?.

Not exactly a bug, although it is annoying for trying to work on this totem for sure. Shroudkeepers were deliberately removed temporarily...

Apr 15, 2024
  13. Xyroff-cazic. posted a new thread.

Personal Tribute on Personas

Personal tribute on a persona does not seem to be functioning as intended. From the persona FAQ: [IMG] I keep 5 personal tribute abilities...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 15, 2024
  14. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Dichotomic Abilities not Re-Progressable on Personas.

Progressed them fine on my persona. Speak to each NPC that sells the dicho/dissident abilities. Not a bug.

Apr 14, 2024
  15. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Skull of Null.

Watch your text log closely on each kill. It should be saying 'your task has been updated' for each kill, even though nothing visibly...

Apr 14, 2024
  16. Xyroff-cazic. liked Pimpmobile's post in the thread Confirmed Equipment doesn't properly re-equip itself when changing personas if in different slots..

Category: Other [Can Repro] Date/Time: Fri Mar 29 08:59:43 2024 Description: When changing personas, if the same item is equipped in...

Apr 13, 2024
  17. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Confirmed Equipment doesn't properly re-equip itself when changing personas if in different slots..

Still happening, just burned through 60k worth of type 3 augs before figuring out why it kept not saving my augs on one earring and one...

Apr 13, 2024
  18. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread rank 2 spell not showing up.

Right click an empty spell gem. Go to Pet > Sum: Swarm. Does the spell show up here? [IMG]

Apr 12, 2024
  19. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Why did you think enchanter AE stuns were set to different timers a couple years ago?

Apr 12, 2024
  20. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Nah, spell data doesn't work that way.

Apr 12, 2024
  21. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Don't put high level KOS mobs in low level zones.

Oh yep, you're right, he said both things would be possibilities. Thanks!

Apr 11, 2024
  22. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread NPC in Feerrott (the dream) Kaelynn Stearns Rank II Spells..

These are faction based via Dream Delvers faction.

Apr 11, 2024
  23. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Fixed Internally Are there supposed to be lvl 95 skels in Gfay on Agnarr?.

Nah, you are not understanding. The 80+ mobs will be tied to Veil of Alaris expansion which will never launch on Agnarr.

Apr 11, 2024
  24. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Don't put high level KOS mobs in low level zones.

Oh weird. I saw his post here they'd be changing them to neutral, I must have missed where he retracted that. Got a link?

Apr 11, 2024
  25. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Don't put high level KOS mobs in low level zones.

These GFay mobs are (supposedly) being updated next week to be non-aggro, and also the higher level ones will be era restricted so they...

Apr 11, 2024
  26. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Unity was giving xp as though a level 115 group just completed it, but the mobs were tuning to much lower levels. A group in the...

Apr 11, 2024
  27. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Help with Necro burn.

Necro discord is here and the folks here know way more about modern necroing than I do https://discord.gg/eRBhhAfPJP Swift DoT's are...

Apr 11, 2024
  28. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Doorstep of War (Lceanium) has some pretty massive packs of sarnaks that are intended to be AE stunned, although I don't remember...

Apr 10, 2024
  29. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Windsong and Lceanium are good examples of events with huge waves of mobs that are intended to be mezzed and/or stunned. Others could...

Apr 9, 2024
  30. Xyroff-cazic. liked Pixnmode's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The pbae spell nerf I'm assuming is due to early tlp PL gameplay such as the deep etc ... Based off of that I really think later pbae...

Apr 9, 2024
  31. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

You still need to earn the faction same as before when you're first earning the progression AA's, but once you have the AA's earned you...

Apr 9, 2024
  32. Xyroff-cazic. liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Rank 1 only, but it looks pretty cool from what I can tell. [IMG] About time you guys finally got something comparable to Reaver's.

Apr 9, 2024
  33. Xyroff-cazic. liked Kahna's post in the thread PoP locked server Agnaar.

Which TLP? Oakwynd? Can't, it has bonuses and can't transfer to a normal server. Every other server has past LDoN. Teek will have free...

Apr 9, 2024
  34. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Yeah if this goes live it's a pretty massive nerf to AE leveling methods, especially in early TLP content. Would also affect some...

Apr 9, 2024
  35. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Can we server transfer to Agnarr on new TLPs after pop or LDoN yet ?.

Mostly agree, although random loot TLP's have access to infinite ST 1.0 loots which would likely upset some applecarts on Agnarr. And...

Apr 9, 2024
  36. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread One Hobby Dev + EQ + Unreal Engine 5.2 =.

Pretty sure it's just kind of a neat video, not a suggestion of something to implement in actual EQ. Some of you are incapable of forum...

Apr 8, 2024
  37. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Teek Race/class question.

If you have Laurion's Song you can use personas to easily origin to several different places once your characters are level 5. To...

Apr 8, 2024
  38. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Kunark start and Guise of Deciever.

Not much of a bottleneck anymore. Chancellor spawns in his normal location, but also has an uncommon chance to just spawn upon the...

Apr 5, 2024
  39. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Kunark start and Guise of Deciever.

Yes guise will drop at server launch. Items like that are based on "appropriate era + x days." They dropped on previous TLP's that...

Apr 5, 2024
  40. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

These are based on time gates rather than expansion gates. So for example "classic has been open + 60 days = guise stops dropping." I...

Apr 4, 2024
  41. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Greater Faydark on Agnarr.

The skeletons will become non-aggro in the upcoming April update. In the meantime you could level in any other newbie zone, or if you...

Apr 4, 2024
  42. Xyroff-cazic. liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Blackburrow.

They are part of this quest, will show up in each zone near the item you need to find...

Apr 4, 2024
  43. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

Thanks for your efforts getting this fixed! It's been a bit of a bumpy road ever since the DX11 update. But you've always been on top...

Apr 4, 2024
  44. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Cleansing Acquittal.

took 10 years to contemplate the value of this spell and then chime in with that groundbreaking feedback

Apr 3, 2024
  45. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread A Ranger's Tale cannot enter after certain time span.

Maybe I misunderstood your issue? Didn't you say you were trying to spawn a new instance?

Apr 3, 2024
  46. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread A Ranger's Tale cannot enter after certain time span.

/kickp task (do this on the task leader) /say 'investigate' to Sarissa to request a new task Wait about 30 seconds or so /say 'go' to...

Apr 2, 2024
  47. Xyroff-cazic. liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread A Ranger's Tale bug.

Yes, it is not dropped by that NPC.

Apr 2, 2024
  48. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread A Ranger's Tale bug.

Not a bug. There is no piece intended to drop from this NPC. There are 3 options to obtain the piece from this area: 1) Kill...

Apr 2, 2024
  49. Xyroff-cazic. liked Naves's post in the thread New Character on Oakwynd.

I just wanted to share my experience with Oakwynd: About a week ago I rolled from scratch on Oakwynd, no friends, no established...

Apr 1, 2024
  50. Xyroff-cazic. liked Bonde's post in the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

How the "lag" looks like. On the image below, we have a LS raid encounter. Xtended target has boss and adds. They are slowly going down...

Apr 1, 2024
  51. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

+1, tonight was the first raid we did since the hotfix. Lag was atrocious. Spell gems grayed out, cooldowns not working at all. This wasn't...

Mar 31, 2024
  52. Xyroff-cazic. liked Allayna's post in the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

*** Miscellaneous *** - Optimized NPC respawn processing and reduced its contribution to per-frame spikes by at least 50%. Several...

Mar 31, 2024
  53. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread my 2 corpses in Crypt of Sul disappeared immediately, unrecoverable.

What's the log message for your deaths? Were you slain while charmed, or somehow slain by yourself (mistargeted DoT, etc?)

Mar 30, 2024
  54. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Brand new heroic char with some questions..

What strategy are you using to fight these mobs as a 100 bard? The starting gear for a 100 heroic isn't amazing, but it's on par with...

Mar 30, 2024
  55. Xyroff-cazic. liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Hotfix Notes: March 29, 2024.

March 29, 2024 _____________________ *** Quests & Events *** - Chasing What's Not Real: Made a speculative fix for an issue where the...

Mar 29, 2024
  56. Xyroff-cazic. liked Rosemond's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

I agree with the worry that any healing solution would be at the expense of non clerics. The way I've "hopefully" retained my role in...

Mar 27, 2024
  57. Xyroff-cazic. liked niente's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

I made a post then edited it to a smiley face after thinking better of it. Then deleted it. I don't think my post being here or not is...

Mar 27, 2024
  58. Xyroff-cazic. liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Fixed Internally Are there supposed to be lvl 95 skels in Gfay on Agnarr?.

So, we will be doing 2 additional things in the April patch. #1 the higher level spawners are tied to expansions. 50-75 is tied to Planes...

Mar 25, 2024
  59. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Anniversary Boost Claim.

Can use it whenever you want after it's credited to your account.

Mar 25, 2024
  60. Xyroff-cazic. liked JetZeppelin2h's post in the thread Info Needed Game switching to window mode from full screen mid fight (unplayable in current state).

Have you tried just playing in window mode? You are saying it is unplayable but just because you can't play in full screen without it...

Mar 25, 2024
  61. Xyroff-cazic. liked Morbys's post in the thread What a puzzling event!.

It specifically states SOCIAL MEDIA event. If you don't want to participate because of your own limitations you put on yourself, easier for...

Mar 25, 2024
  62. Xyroff-cazic. liked RedJohn's post in the thread What a puzzling event!.

And all the Debbie downers storm the thread complaining. I don't use any social media either but there's plenty other fun to be had...

Mar 25, 2024
  63. Xyroff-cazic. liked Angeliana's post in the thread What a puzzling event!.

[IMG] Join us for a Social Media Jigsaw Puzzle Reveal Event! We've created a jigsaw puzzle reveal event as part of The Year of Darkpaw:...

Mar 23, 2024
  64. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Promotional Heroic Characters?.

Ah thanks for the correction! Good to know they've made all of them the same now :)

Mar 23, 2024
  65. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Promotional Heroic Characters?.

Promo heroics are one time use, paid heroics can be reused if deleted EDIT: this used to be the case but isn't anymore, thank you for...

Mar 23, 2024
  66. Xyroff-cazic. liked Svann2's post in the thread Torch and Crown cannot be gotten rid of.

give it to a priest of discord. Theres one in pok in front of the library

Mar 21, 2024
  67. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread So what I hope the new TLP has. (Not your usual thread).

I can confirm from an insider source that the new TLP will have manastones available! When Marcia Attamilgad stocks them.

Mar 18, 2024
  68. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Essential skills for 100 SK?.

Honestly, this is kind of like trying to fly a rocket ship, but you've ridden a bicycle before so you know the basics. Playing any...

Mar 17, 2024
  69. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread [Mangler] <Hella Darkness> Premiere PST raiding..

Looking to recruit a melee DPS or two. Other classes are also welcome to apply! We're comfortably farming all events in Torment of...

Mar 16, 2024
  70. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Classic/Kunark Hunter Achieve Thread.

It's quite possible that is the correct PH. I haven't camped Bilge for several years now. Exact timings like this tend to change over...

Mar 16, 2024
  71. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Anniversary Tower Door 3 is unlocked!.

Hey there, I'm surprised you made it to level 121 without knowing this, but at the bottom of your group window is a button with a...

Mar 14, 2024
  72. Xyroff-cazic. liked FranktheBank's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

I'm kinda confused how we read the same words and got two wildly different things from it. It clearly says to me if the community can...

Mar 14, 2024
  73. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

This would pair well with the more "chaotic" type ruleset servers, like triple xp mischief loot style servers. Probably keep it off the...

Mar 14, 2024
  74. Xyroff-cazic. liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Fixed Internally Are there supposed to be lvl 95 skels in Gfay on Agnarr?.

I hope it is on my server :D I once made a necro and had the skelly illusion on. My name was Greaterdarkbone. I would FD in the woods of...

Mar 13, 2024
  75. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Universal Chat crash within minutes of logging in and/or zoning issue fix?.

This is likely a personal firewall issue. If it goes down for everyone (ask your guildmates etc) then of course it's probably just the...

Mar 11, 2024
  76. Xyroff-cazic. liked Keauvan's post in the thread Silverwing and Xygoz - Ring of Scale raid lockout bug.

Same issue applies to the Kar'Zok event in EoK (first event in Kor-sha Labs raid). Would be great to see these fixed for future TLP's.

Mar 11, 2024
  77. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Newb looking for server.

Why do you say that? There's lots of TLP servers at various level caps. Mangler - level 115 Aradune/Rizlona - level 100...

Mar 11, 2024
  78. Xyroff-cazic. liked Lilfella's post in the thread Test Update 03/07/2024 - New Bugs Only.

The type 3 augs given from the bonus anniversary mission are not in a lore group but you can only pick one of the augs and cannot repeat...

Mar 11, 2024
  79. Xyroff-cazic. liked Jumvapace's post in the thread Fixed Internally Artisan and the Druid 'Safe at camp' achievement.

Category: Quest Date/Time: Thu Mar 07 22:13:25 2024 Character: Level 125 Necromancer (Main) Zone: Unkempt Woods 21469 Location: -167.46,...

Mar 11, 2024
  80. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Fables this year.

Yep. If you type /calendar in game it will list all anniversary content dates, including for fabled mobs. Fabled will run April 12th...

Mar 9, 2024
  81. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Silverwing and Xygoz - Ring of Scale raid lockout bug.

Any acknowledgement for this one? It's a very easily reproduced bug. Start the Silverwing & Xygoz event in Ring of Scale Veeshan's Peak....

Mar 8, 2024
  82. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Fell Foliage.

Go inside the fort/outpost area where there are no mobs and click there to avoid extra adds. Use: ^You are struck by agonizing needles as...

Mar 8, 2024
  83. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Vanilla?.

No, yes There are no official "vanilla" servers. The jail you started in is the Gloomingdeep Mines, which is the tutorial zone....

Mar 6, 2024
  84. Xyroff-cazic. liked Jumvapace's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

100% we planted a banner with twelve toons up top and one person down below. I've never denied that and no one in SR would. But I...

Mar 6, 2024
  85. Xyroff-cazic. liked Cassiera's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

You do realize that guilds have been rotating people in and out between events for a long time...right? This even happens in guilds not...

Mar 6, 2024
  86. Xyroff-cazic. liked Kazehana's post in the thread Fixed Internally Valley of Lunanyn tunnels not rendering..

Category: Other Date/Time: Fri Feb 23 15:02:20 2024 Character: Level 111 Paladin (Main) Zone: Valley of Lunanyn Location: 1455.46,...

Mar 5, 2024
  87. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Fixed Internally Valley of Lunanyn tunnels not rendering..

Nah, ignore this. Liking Bug Reports is definitely used as a metric to bring them to QA attention. It certainly doesn't always mean...

Mar 5, 2024
  88. Xyroff-cazic. liked Silu's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

At some point harm touch was changed so that multiple SKs can harm touch the same mob and the DoT components don't overwrite each other....

Feb 23, 2024
  89. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Post patch bugs..

Hitching is noticeably better like this. It's obviously not a perfect solution, but I'd way rather see some weird gray textures for a few...

Feb 23, 2024
  90. Xyroff-cazic. liked Lodestar's post in the thread Post patch bugs..

Memory.ini is where quickness of textures loading can be adjusted. TextureLoadsPerFrame at higher values will cause blank/gray textures to...

Feb 23, 2024
  91. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread [Mangler] <Hella Darkness> Premiere PST raiding..

All events in Torment of Velious cleared as of Wednesday, 21st of February! 54 in every raid, but still a small handful of boxes on the...

Feb 22, 2024
  92. Xyroff-cazic. liked sunjis's post in the thread Fixed Internally Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

Firstly, the game runs relatively smoothly now for me after fiddling with some settings (reset eqclient.ini, disabled mip-mapping and...

Feb 21, 2024
  93. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread [Mangler] <Hella Darkness> Premiere PST raiding..

Recruiting one healer main - clr, dru, or shm. We currently run 3 of each as mains and supplement with some boxes as needed. We'd like...

Feb 20, 2024
  94. Xyroff-cazic. liked Revolio's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Confirmed here too, but with Final Fugue mission. At chest open the chat dialogue reads: Your task 'Final Fugue' has been updated....

Feb 16, 2024
  95. Xyroff-cazic. liked Beldrune's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - New Bugs Only.

New bug since patch: Replaying missions isn’t awarding experience or aa to characters that have already completed them. Characters being...

Feb 16, 2024
  96. Xyroff-cazic. liked Lodestar's post in the thread Fixed Internally Reproducible Hitching: NPC Load-Ins & Multi-game-instance Zoning.

Issue has been confirmed to occur in Sathir's Tomb as well. It's reasonable to assume this is happening across the game world. Clear the...

Feb 16, 2024
  97. Xyroff-cazic. liked Dewhead's post in the thread Fixed Internally Reproducible Hitching: NPC Load-Ins & Multi-game-instance Zoning.

Lodestar's description of the issue and method to replicate are accurate and probably the best example of this problem and its impact. It...

Feb 16, 2024
  98. Xyroff-cazic. liked Lodestar's post in the thread Fixed Internally Reproducible Hitching: NPC Load-Ins & Multi-game-instance Zoning.

These are examples of loading-induced hitching which are not able to be fixed through memory.ini. Whatever the culprit of hitching due to...

Feb 16, 2024
  99. Xyroff-cazic. liked Zaknaffein's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

When I first skimmed over the test notes I read this and was like thank god, finally..... Then I read the part about adding in 95k base...

Feb 16, 2024
  100. Xyroff-cazic. liked Kalipto's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

DBG, thank you for these balance changes. Keep up the good work and don't listen to the cry babies who can't stand change, want the game to...

Feb 14, 2024
  101. Xyroff-cazic. liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Why do collectibles stack to 100?.

To help with inventory management when you get a lot of one collectable while you are looking for a rare one and minimize the number of...

Feb 14, 2024
  102. Xyroff-cazic. liked Whidon's post in the thread Can we please allow transfers from Rizlona to Aradune now that the rulesets have been merged?.

Or just merge the servers? Many players on Aradune transferred to Rizlona because they wanted to play more then 2 toons at once. Now...

Feb 14, 2024
  103. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

So you're raiding using pets from level 116-120? What raids are you doing with those? And you're going to quit the game because of...

Feb 14, 2024
  104. Xyroff-cazic. liked Ratalthor's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The T3 raids will use the old reward system. We will continue to work on addressing the performance issues with the new reward system.

Feb 12, 2024
  105. Xyroff-cazic. liked WorldsNotGames's post in the thread Are there any other games like EQ?.

I haven't found one. EQ is in a unique space of its own

Feb 10, 2024
  106. Xyroff-cazic. liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Raids.

No.

Feb 10, 2024
  107. Xyroff-cazic. liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The new reward system for raids is not performing as it was intended and results in a negative gameplay experience. The new system was...

Feb 7, 2024
  108. Xyroff-cazic. liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread QA In Progress Personas and Pillars of Alra Teleport.

The Pillars of Alra quest "The First Pilgrimage" is not repeatable - if you've done it already, you can't do it again to get the DRU/WIZ...

Feb 7, 2024
  109. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Level appropriate gear for 68-78?.

If you're really wanting to play "efficiently" then it's a very common choice to just wear defiant gear until around level 85+ and then...

Feb 6, 2024
  110. Xyroff-cazic. liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread What's the #1 Dragon in EQ? The Biggest Episode of The EverQuest Show yet!.

Hello Norrath! Get ready! A few weeks back I asked for your Top 10 dragons of EQ....and now it's time for our reveal! Episode 23 is ALL...

Feb 5, 2024
  111. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Devs, nobody is going to say it, but I will.....

So you want content that gets more difficult than old classic EQ, and becomes tougher to effectively box? But you also won't stick around...

Feb 4, 2024
  112. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Bugged event: Confronting Calix.

Have you tried saying the keywords [daughter] then [Lanys] then [You are the one with a desire for death] to start the event? Also if...

Jan 31, 2024
  113. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Feedback: Add Auto Trimming of Log Files.

There is a long, storied history on this forum. A tradition that goes back many years, and a tradition that will continue to live on....

Jan 30, 2024
  114. Xyroff-cazic. liked Fanra's post in the thread Feedback: Add Auto Trimming of Log Files.

For those like you, then go into Settings and uncheck the Auto-Trim Log Files setting. Do you deal with humans? [IMG] I deal with...

Jan 30, 2024
  115. Xyroff-cazic. liked Fanra's post in the thread Feedback: Add Auto Trimming of Log Files.

I'm tech support for my guild. Members come to me and say how the game is lagging badly and they have trouble, especially during raids. I...

Jan 30, 2024
  116. Xyroff-cazic. liked Patito's post in the thread Persona/evolving item question.

Adding that I would also love to have a solution to use evolving items across personas that don't share the same type. The TBL boots and...

Jan 30, 2024
  117. Xyroff-cazic. liked Iuwene's post in the thread Persona/evolving item question.

This has nothing to do with augment swapping. The cloak is an evolving item that gains xp of its own and levels. The basic version is...

Jan 30, 2024
  118. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Merc Stats do not display.

Dumb question alert - do you... have a merc up? It doesn't display stats when no merc is active.

Jan 29, 2024
  119. Xyroff-cazic. liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show in Year of Darkpaw.

Hello everyone! Fading here, from The EverQuest Show. I'm so excited to kick things off for the Year of Darkpaw with our newest trailer...

Jan 28, 2024
  120. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread [Mangler] <Hella Darkness> Premiere PST raiding..

As of January 25th, 2024 Hella Darkness has officially joined a club with a very short list of members - we cleared Mearatas: Unfettered...

Jan 27, 2024
  121. Xyroff-cazic. liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread What are the Top 10 Dragons in EverQuest?.

Hello all! Fading here from the EverQuest Show! The upcoming episode is ALL about dragons in EQ! (And yes, there will be a separate EQ2...

Jan 23, 2024
  122. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread What are the Top 10 Dragons in EverQuest?.

*Disclaimer that I haven't yet played past level 110 content 1. Kerafyrm/The Sleeper - no dragon in EQ history is as legendary, this is...

Jan 23, 2024
  123. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Zek - PoJ Trial of Flame is bugged.

Ancient bug that's never been fixed. Using the Agent of Change to pop an instance is a good workaround (requires a subscribed account...

Jan 23, 2024
  124. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Report for Spam Messages does nothing?.

Well, I tested and it takes me about 3 seconds to open up the ignore list and type in a name. Maybe we'll call it 5 seconds if they...

Jan 23, 2024
  125. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Unobtainable achievements on TLPs.

Honestly, encouraging flagging a bunch of achievements as optional so that one 7-year-old TLP that's perma-locked in a 21-year-old...

Jan 16, 2024
  126. Xyroff-cazic. liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Yelinak can no longer make TLP potions.

Yes, Yelinak just hit the PoR revamp. I don't know what it displays in game, but as far as I had figured "TLP Only" was a player site...

Jan 8, 2024
  127. Xyroff-cazic. liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread EverQuest Show - Fippy Awards, Year of Darkpaw and The Top 10 of 2023.

This episode was a lot of fun to put together, but also a LOT of work! I hope you all enjoy! [media] Thanks for watching! Fading

Jan 7, 2024
  128. Xyroff-cazic. liked Oops's post in the thread Rain of Fear portal crystal spawns.

The t1b (extra ha's) in WK, bixie, and neriak unlock after day 4. Tower of Rot and Argin unlocked on day 8

Jan 6, 2024
  129. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Rain of Fear portal crystal spawns.

This was correct from what I remember yep. Interestingly I believe the t1b raids were available immediately (day 0) for WK,...

Jan 6, 2024
  130. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Rain of Fear portal crystal spawns.

RoF Day 0 = all t1 and t2 open RoF Day 4 = t3 (Shadow + Chelsith) open RoF Day 8 = t4 (Heart of Fear zones) open

Jan 6, 2024
  131. Xyroff-cazic. liked zoycite's post in the thread Thank you developers for raid hotfixes on Saturday.

Please give a shout out to the developers who were online to deal with the minor inconveniences the hardcore raiding community experienced...

Jan 6, 2024
  132. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread [Mangler] <Hella Darkness> Premiere PST raiding..

Tier 2 TBL cleared, + also cleared The Palace Gates event in tier 3. Up late? Wanna raid some almost-modern EQ content and make the run...

Jan 5, 2024
  133. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread [Mangler] <Hella Darkness> Premiere PST raiding..

We're almost done with the flagging process to complete tier 2 of The Burning Lands raids and move into the final tier! Looking for an...

Jan 3, 2024
  134. Xyroff-cazic. liked Cadira's post in the thread [Cleric] Non-current but useful spells.

For uncommon but sure situations, the eradicate cure lines are better then current cures for the faster cast time. Get them.

Jan 2, 2024
  135. Xyroff-cazic. liked Oops's post in the thread Fixed Vaniki EoK Armor.

Vaniki with the -10 lvl rule on currently cannot make the best group armor. It let's you "click" it to try to create, but we are...

Dec 22, 2023
  136. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Aradune - Pre RoF release NPC.

Nah. On TLP's the Ancient Text +5 Alaran book is tied only to the Baga's Stand task, which runs as part of Stone Cold Summer events...

Dec 22, 2023
  137. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread LDON 2.

tbh all coding is just cut and paste if you cut and paste the right things! ez pz

Dec 13, 2023
  138. Xyroff-cazic. liked sieger's post in the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

FWIW I never really boxed on Truebox servers, just not interested in boxing that way. So I am certainly not one of the "wants to box...

Dec 11, 2023
  139. Xyroff-cazic. liked Rattenfanger's post in the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

I think a server without boxing would be a ghost town from the very beginning. Not to mention, a lot of the things that give a TLP...

Dec 11, 2023
  140. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

How do I know? I'll gladly tell you! I've been playing on the Mangler TLP since the beginning. We had fully enforced truebox all the...

Dec 11, 2023
  141. Xyroff-cazic. liked Marton's post in the thread Fixed No picks in LS.

Atm it's not possible to create picks in any new zone.

Dec 10, 2023
  142. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess based on this opinion that Mischief's current level 85 era is the farthest you've ever played into...

Dec 10, 2023
  143. Xyroff-cazic. liked McJumps's post in the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

This is not only a deeply unpopular opinion, it is also almost certainly never going to happen. If I had to wager, I would guess that...

Dec 10, 2023
  144. Xyroff-cazic. liked sieger's post in the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

I've played on several TLPs that never relaxed truebox, grouping became rare as the server population declined. This happened on every...

Dec 10, 2023
  145. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Merc not following the group.

You've described what being marked as puller does. Your merc won't follow you. They'll choose someone else in the group to follow, but...

Dec 9, 2023
  146. Xyroff-cazic. liked Tacoheals's post in the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

30th Expansion!! Let's go big right? Wrong. 2 missions, 8 raids, missing collects in game and nothing but a dang nightmare in beta with...

Dec 8, 2023
  147. Xyroff-cazic. liked Fanra's post in the thread Suggestion: Quest NPCs use Tell to Player Rather than Say.

Please have quest NPCs give their text as a tell to the player talking to them. Right now the spam as several people are at once are...

Dec 7, 2023
  148. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Laurion Song Picks.

They work on all servers, but they forgot to turn on the load balancing for these new zones.

Dec 5, 2023
  149. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Personas : First Impression.

The persona haters (who for the most part haven't even tried to use them) are so worked up they can't even tolerate if someone else likes...

Dec 5, 2023
  150. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Frostfell: An Adorable Yeti Doll bugged or not active on TB?.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/game-update-notes-january-19-2022.280388/ - - An Adorable Yeti Doll - Belumb,...

Dec 4, 2023
  151. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Thought Horror Overfiend in the Deep.

Lol, umm... you know that's a form response, right? Let's see if I can guess the precise wording you got. I wanted to get back to...

Dec 4, 2023
  152. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Spells.

I'm assuming by POT you mean Plane of Tranquility? You could try this simple quest for a big faction boost in Shadow Haven...

Dec 4, 2023
  153. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread [Mangler] <Hella Darkness> Premiere PST raiding..

Late night Mangler crew still looking for a few recruits! We've added 6 new great additions to the team just in the last month, and we're...

Dec 4, 2023
  154. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

Definitely Queen Velazul. That one is under 1.5 minutes in era with good DPS. If someone is finishing Overthere though in 5 minutes I...

Dec 4, 2023
  155. Xyroff-cazic. liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

Knowing what time you are going to raid and for how long you plan on raiding doesn't mean that they are easy raids. Players like to...

Dec 4, 2023
  156. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

We're looking forward to the streams of you leading the raids I listed above!

Dec 3, 2023
  157. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Magician Of many not procing CH.

GH dummies don't have a hate list so Of Many doesn't work on them

Dec 3, 2023
  158. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

Some raids in EQ are pretty easy, yeah. Some are not. If you think they're too easy, try leading some of the difficult ones in their...

Dec 3, 2023
  159. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Thought Horror Overfiend in the Deep.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/thought-horror-overfiend.294302/ Same topic, so same question - when you say...

Dec 1, 2023
  160. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Duplicate item Magnetic Lodestone.

Try find item with your Dragon's Hoard open?

Dec 1, 2023
  161. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Fixed Cast Bar Window Creep.

Confirmed bug already, like the OP here https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/cast-bar-window-creep.294093/

Dec 1, 2023
  162. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Not allowed to cook.

/tar a_fire /usetarget Do this with the item(s) on your cursor.

Dec 1, 2023
  163. Xyroff-cazic. liked SteamFox's post in the thread Not A Bug Planes of Power progression achievements missing from test.

On live/tlp Planes of Power (PoP) flagging is some of the most buggy and annoying in any expansion because it not only entails completing...

Dec 1, 2023
  164. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Trial of Torture.

This is a very longstanding bug - I suggest using the Agent of Change in tranquility to spin up an instance. You'll need 6 in group to...

Nov 30, 2023
  165. Xyroff-cazic. liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Confirmed Veil of Alaris - Raid Evolver and bonus evolving item XP.

I have sent customer service instructions on how to fix this issue specifically for Veil of Alaris raids. I do not have their timetable on...

Nov 28, 2023
  166. Xyroff-cazic. liked Tatanka's post in the thread Tradeskills capped at 200.

That's to get over 300, not 200, which is what the OP was asking about.

Nov 28, 2023
  167. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread help.

EQ button > Character > Blocked Buffs. Then right click the buff and select Remove this buff.

Nov 27, 2023
  168. Xyroff-cazic. liked Oakwynderguy's post in the thread Fixed Cast Bar Window Creep.

Something is causing the cast bar window to creep (in my case, left) even after "locking" the window to where I want it to be.

Nov 27, 2023
  169. Xyroff-cazic. liked Notafel's post in the thread Confirmed Veil of Alaris - Raid Evolver and bonus evolving item XP.

Category: Quest [Can Repro] Date/Time: Sun Nov 26 22:43:26 2023 Character: Level 95 Bard (Main) Zone: Palatial Guild Hall Location: 4.04,...

Nov 26, 2023
  170. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Tradeskill Depo.

Not a bug. Tradeskill depot was tied to NoS expansion purchase, but it's no longer for sale. Expansion features like this generally...

Nov 26, 2023
  171. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Thought Horror Overfiend.

Cragbeast Queen has AoC instance. It's pretty trivial to get

Nov 26, 2023
  172. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Velketor and facing zone line when /pick.

Yeah, just moving the succor/pick point just SLIGHTLY away from the zone line so that one step forward doesn't zone you out would be a very...

Nov 26, 2023
  173. Xyroff-cazic. liked Raya's post in the thread Velketor and facing zone line when /pick.

Dears Please make it so that when after /pick in Velketor, you are not facing the zone line? That way, the moment you start moving, you...

Nov 26, 2023
  174. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Missing achievements since patch.

I would petition with chat logs of you completing the achievements in question

Nov 25, 2023
  175. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Thought Horror Overfiend.

Drop rate is 4% over 101 recorded kills on magelo. When you said you've killed it "solid for 6 months" how many actual kills does that...

Nov 25, 2023
  176. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread A couple of quick Rogue questions...

Usually when I post on an Everquest forum late at night on a holiday weekend, I also assume the paid forum moderators will read it...

Nov 25, 2023
  177. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Foraging.

Nope

Nov 25, 2023
  178. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Case of the traveling Casting Time window.

This issue becomes more noticeable if you're casting spells with very different name lengths. It's re-centering the casting bar based...

Nov 25, 2023
  179. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Case of the traveling Casting Time window.

As Brick mentioned this is already a confirmed bug, specifically with the new UI version of the casting bar. There is a simple...

Nov 25, 2023
  180. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread a lesser nightmare not spawning in Lavastorm Mountains.

Extremely rare spawn, keep killin'!

Nov 25, 2023
  181. Xyroff-cazic. liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread a lesser nightmare not spawning in Lavastorm Mountains.

Got it during extra life week, extra rare, rarer than Tisella. https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=3650#m15375839777328407

Nov 25, 2023
  182. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Tradeskills capped at 200.

Not bugged, you're missing AA: [IMG] This actually raises the caps to 300 despite the tool tip saying 250.

Nov 25, 2023
  183. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread [Mangler] <Hella Darkness> Premiere PST raiding..

Recruiting a shaman main for late night raids on Mangler! We have several new melee DPS recruits, and they might get sad or something if...

Nov 24, 2023
  184. Xyroff-cazic. liked Angeliana's post in the thread Response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

To our valued EverQuest community, We want to address the recent situation that has impacted our beloved game and our dedicated players....

Nov 24, 2023
  185. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Valley of King Xorbb: The return of King Xorbb Mirror, Mirror Achievement not being applied.

If Xorbb is at 100-90% health then it just takes 1 person. On our run the mirror click came at like 87% so the minimum would be 2...

Nov 24, 2023
  186. Xyroff-cazic. liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Feast of Giving Overseer.

It's a bug that's been around since they introduced the seasonal Overseer tasks. If you get a critical success on one of those tasks,...

Nov 23, 2023
  187. Xyroff-cazic. liked CatsPaws's post in the thread MPG trials 5/6.

Yes, others have had this problem in the past. If you gated out then it may have bugged it so just zoning back into MPG should fix that...

Nov 23, 2023
  188. Xyroff-cazic. liked Theepeat's post in the thread FEEDBACK - Transfers from Rizlona to Aradune.

Just some feedback, that transfers should be allowed between Rizlona and Aradune. They have long been allowed(and free) going from...

Nov 20, 2023
  189. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Valley of King Xorbb: The return of King Xorbb Mirror, Mirror Achievement not being applied.

Correction - the achievement here is to reflect all of the beams that Xorbb actually fires. You do not have to allow each of his...

Nov 20, 2023
  190. Xyroff-cazic. posted a new thread.

Silverwing and Xygoz - Ring of Scale raid lockout bug

If you kill just one of the main dragons in this raid (doesn't matter which one) but then subsequently wipe to the 2nd dragon, everyone in...

Forum: Bug Reports

Nov 19, 2023
  191. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Feast of Giving Overseer.

Similar issue here. I've done Feast Fit For A Festival twice now, and I confirmed with chat logs that the quest completed...

Nov 19, 2023
  192. Xyroff-cazic. liked Shawman_Tunare's post in the thread Feast of Giving Overseer.

I was doing the Feast of Giving line of Overseer quests, and I apparently succeeded on the Recruitment of Rodecet Nife, as I have his...

Nov 19, 2023
  193. Xyroff-cazic. replied to the thread Shadowknight Harmshield question.

Any classic era mob that death touches is using the same spell - Cazic Touch [ID 982]. Doesn't matter if you're in Fear or Sky it's all...

Nov 19, 2023