Xyphen's Recent Activity

1. Xyphen liked Cimbaeth's post in the thread Puller group role.

The puller tag is for using a puller while having a tank merc. If you don't designate a puller while having a tank merc out and on auto...

Feb 28, 2024
  2. Xyphen replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

i hate when people type like this because they think their thoughts are profound so i put uberking kong on ignore And it feels so nice.

Feb 19, 2024
  3. Xyphen liked Knifen's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

I think what Act of Valor is so eloquently trying to say, is perhaps this game isnt for you, as much as you dislike everything about it.

Feb 19, 2024
  4. Xyphen liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

shut up

Feb 19, 2024
  5. Xyphen replied to the thread Eq resource.com with no ads.

100% agreed. I actually quit my job in data science working for an ad tech company because of how disgusting the business is. Just...

Jan 24, 2024
  6. Xyphen liked Strawberry's post in the thread Eq resource.com with no ads.

I aggressively use ad-blockers on every site. Every site I simply read gets also hit with a javascript blocker to block the Jquery and...

Jan 24, 2024
  7. Xyphen replied to the thread Eq resource.com with no ads.

Use "Brave" browser (via Play store) for Android. Hands down the most effective ad blocker/privacy focused mobile browser I've...

Jan 24, 2024
  8. Xyphen liked Smokezz's post in the thread There's no point in a Bazaar mule.

That's not the reason there is no point... the automated pricing bots is the real reason.

Jan 23, 2024
  9. Xyphen liked Drencrom's post in the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

I had a run-in with someone who appeared to be afk killing. Basically, they were at a camp for as long as it took to complete all...

Jan 23, 2024
  10. Xyphen liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

AFK bot crews when they're totally unmanned are a joke DPS wise. I was watching one once and I was killing rare mobs quicker than they...

Jan 23, 2024
  11. Xyphen replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

An majority of EQ players are nice and still respect traditional camp rules. The only issues I've had are with AFK botters who have a...

Jan 21, 2024
  12. Xyphen liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Now imagine that it's the year 3024. gee, that was pointless.

Jan 21, 2024
  13. Xyphen liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Poleaxe of Memoryforged Desolation.

Sounds like they finally realized creating the Berserker class was a mistake.

Jan 20, 2024
  14. Xyphen replied to the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

Well my gameplay is now as choppy as meth'd out chef dicing carrots for a Kim Jong Un dinner that was supposed to happen 15 minutes ago...

Jan 20, 2024
  15. Xyphen replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

Got mine on my 3rd mission in Final Fugue. I think I've beat both missions a total of 7 times? Only seen neck once. I wish opening the...

Jan 20, 2024
  16. Xyphen liked Windance's post in the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

There are far more people having problems than the number of people here posting. On our raid Thursday night there were well over a...

Jan 19, 2024
  17. Xyphen liked Snoogadooch's post in the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

The game feels bad. Personally, I care much less about how it looks than how it feels. Dropping frames, graphics lag, less responsive input...

Jan 19, 2024
  18. Xyphen replied to the thread Missions for Jann's Viel, how difficult?.

Re-doing the plane of fire ones were a nightmare. Something something delete your charm signet and run back/forth to get new molds and...

Jan 19, 2024
  19. Xyphen replied to the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

Relatively recent when considering the age of the universe.

Jan 18, 2024
  20. Xyphen replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Ugh, was afraid of that. Glad I got the achieves done before they made it worse.

Jan 18, 2024
  21. Xyphen replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

How have the patch changes affected the mission? Is it better or worse?

Jan 17, 2024
  22. Xyphen liked fransisco's post in the thread 32 expansion raids/events focused.

Then he needs to post that its conjecture instead of categorically stating it.

Jan 15, 2024
  23. Xyphen replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Hardest parts of LS for me in order (boxing 2x raid geared 4x group gear): 1. Heros are Forged mission because I box w/ mostly melee....

Jan 15, 2024
  24. Xyphen replied to the thread A request for mounts.

I dunno what the "bounce" effect is but start/stop drift mounts do is the reason I never use them after getting the Blessing buff....

Jan 15, 2024
  25. Xyphen liked fransisco's post in the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

not controversial. The only people who disagree are raiders who waltz through it cause even broken group content is easy in raid gear.

Jan 3, 2024
  26. Xyphen replied to the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

Seconded. Play a Warrior? Ugh, ok... ... with 1 melee DPS? Annoying ... more than one melee DPS? Very annoying ... while boxing the...

Jan 3, 2024
  27. Xyphen liked Venuhm's post in the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

its ok, but my god do i hate Heros are Forged. its not hard, its just bad. from start to finish the entire mission is more built to be...

Jan 3, 2024