xxar's Recent Activity

1. xxar replied to the thread Guild question, haven't played in years..

I know how it works , I wanted to know how he tracked it. World Of Warcraft has a app for it , I want to know how he kept track of the...

Apr 23, 2024 at 5:06 PM
  2. xxar replied to the thread MoTM removed from AOC encounters on Teek.

I can get behind this , if there was a mechanic on each raid boss that prevented the pet swarm tanking method like a aoe pet ht or even a...

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:28 PM
  3. xxar replied to the thread Guild question, haven't played in years..

How you guys do the list and decay , manual ? If there's a non add on api version or something that works with eq that be amazing ,...

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:24 PM
  4. xxar replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

@Shelia There has been a ton of suggestions from the player base for adjustments. The reality is at a certain point , it boils down to...

Apr 21, 2024 at 1:45 AM
  5. xxar replied to the thread Guild question, haven't played in years..

It's a world of warcraft loot system add on. The add on takes into consideration of attendance and tracks the list for you , its a...

Apr 20, 2024 at 3:36 PM
  6. xxar replied to the thread Server locked krono.

I never said they are , I think you keep trying to gloss over the fact that Bob ... can buy the same stuff they have with zero effort....

Apr 17, 2024
  7. xxar replied to the thread Server locked krono.

I never claimed a single thing , it was in response to you posting the top 15 most pay to win games. The reality is it will not make...

Apr 17, 2024
  8. xxar replied to the thread Server locked krono.

That's because everquest is not even considered to be in the top 20 mmo's available in 2024...

Apr 17, 2024
  9. xxar replied to the thread Teek and Tormax could use a couple tweeks.

You two just went off to left field :P

Apr 16, 2024
  10. xxar replied to the thread Teek and Tormax could use a couple tweeks.

Neither of them are #1 anymore :P Final Fantasy As of 2023, the game boasts an impressive base of approximately 40 million...

Apr 16, 2024
  11. xxar replied to the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

Killing the train is not always realistic and bowing down and leaving to someone trying to train and stealing a camp is not a solution.

Apr 14, 2024
  12. xxar replied to the thread Question about kunark start.

Yes, ports are still needed and valued during Kunark.

Apr 14, 2024
  13. xxar replied to the thread Server locked krono.

I said it can't be done to a specific server, it still be account wide access. The only thing that this will stop is the reselling of...

Apr 13, 2024
  14. xxar replied to the thread Server locked krono.

That is the intention , to force them to be used for there intentional purpose. The entire purpose is to remove Krono from the system...

Apr 13, 2024
  15. xxar replied to the thread Server locked krono.

Cool , you still won't be able to retrade them.

Apr 13, 2024
  16. xxar replied to the thread Server locked krono.

I am not a lawyer and never claimed to be one. I don't see how the above violates anything , they complete the original point of sale...

Apr 12, 2024
  17. xxar replied to the thread Server locked krono.

Once again for the 10th time , I do not think it will happen ... Can it happen sure , if DBG want's to commit financial suicide :P IF...

Apr 12, 2024
  18. xxar replied to the thread Server locked krono.

Example : Player A buys 1 Krono , Player B buys said krono with plat (the transaction from DBG point of view and contract settled...

Apr 12, 2024
  19. xxar replied to the thread Server locked krono.

I don't think it can or will ever be confined to one server , I think it can be changed account wide imo. I didn't make this thread. I...

Apr 12, 2024
  20. xxar replied to the thread Server locked krono.

I know .............. even if it was still account bound based , it can be done BUT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! That still does not take into...

Apr 12, 2024
  21. xxar replied to the thread Server locked krono.

Wow , first off I never said Krono will change. The change is in how it is distributed to the 3rd party , not the person that...

Apr 12, 2024
  22. xxar replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Sorry .. It does need to happen otherwise one server is dead and the other will be 12 + hours :/

Apr 10, 2024
  23. xxar replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Why do you keep trying to compare Teek to FTE ? FTE is a mechanic change that we want , no one is arguing that Teek will have a high...

Apr 10, 2024
  24. xxar replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

You will notice it's the same handful of people , that are against it. There vocal , but if you ignore 3 of them the amount of...

Apr 10, 2024
  25. xxar liked GamingITOut's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Spoken like a person who just loves to steal kills and doesn't see the value in fair game play of first come first served. Give me a...

Apr 10, 2024
  26. xxar replied to the thread Server locked krono.

I love it when you respond , please read the thread! I said it never happen. The only time you ever enter a thread is to bash a...

Apr 10, 2024
  27. xxar replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

I think we all know Teek will have a high population , the argument is to make Tormax a copy of Teek + FTE .......... If you want at...

Apr 9, 2024
  28. xxar replied to the thread Server locked krono.

I know exactly what it does , what is your solution though . I hear you crying , I even feel the same way .... but what do you...

Apr 9, 2024
  29. xxar replied to the thread Server locked krono.

Wow , you need to read the thread .... I am non biased honestly , I know eq is a broken game , exploited , piss poor itemization and...

Apr 9, 2024
  30. xxar replied to the thread Server locked krono.

That made no sense , add something constructive to the conversation perhaps. I am just 1 person and can do 100's I know people that...

Apr 9, 2024
  31. xxar replied to the thread Server locked krono.

I like to see that contract , but im not arguing for it or against it. I honestly believe , IF they wanted to it can be changed. The...

Apr 9, 2024
  32. xxar replied to the thread Server locked krono.

I have dumped 100s onto eq2 just to corner a market for multiple expansions , because I was waiting on a TLP here. There server...

Apr 9, 2024
  33. xxar replied to the thread Server locked krono.

That is a slippery slope , first off it DOES affect 4 games. That is the counter perspective , that boils down to revenue between those...

Apr 9, 2024
  34. xxar replied to the thread Server locked krono.

The eula can be modified , there will be no bait and switch if you received a tradeable Krono that is valued in 1 month game time. That...

Apr 9, 2024
  35. xxar replied to the thread Server locked krono.

The EULA can be changed at anytime , the way Krono are distributed and consumed as well. I don't ever see it happening though.

Apr 9, 2024
  36. xxar replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

How is trying to compare 2 servers launched at entirely different times indictive of anything ? No one is arguing Teek will have a...

Apr 9, 2024
  37. xxar replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

If red vs green is any indication , the 10 people that play are waiting for you. EQ is not even designed correctly for pvp. I...

Apr 9, 2024
  38. xxar replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

It's not what it should be , you are correct. That is because everyone quit , not due to FTE but because the server was hit with back...

Apr 8, 2024
  39. xxar replied to the thread I Am Excited For Tormax.

ewww pvp , eq is not even remotely designed for pvp.

Apr 8, 2024
  40. xxar liked Zansobar's post in the thread TLP (s) need more..

Tormax needs to change to the same ruleset as Teek but with FTE enabled.

Apr 8, 2024
  41. xxar replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

That is your personal opinion , a lot of people enjoyed FTE and know you are coming up with unrealistic situations. The fact is it cut down...

Apr 7, 2024
  42. xxar replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

You keep changing the situation , I find that rather funny. I am not trying to sell anything , those that have played the system know...

Apr 7, 2024
  43. xxar replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

6 x attempts to engage vs 1 The probability is on the side of the 6 players to engage first. The major change is those 6 people can't...

Apr 6, 2024
  44. xxar replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

That's besides the point . The argument still stands , lets say its skeletons ! The mob is irrelevant. I don't care regardless , you...

Apr 6, 2024
  45. xxar replied to the thread List of TLP release dates.

If it's not changed , you are correct.

Apr 6, 2024
  46. xxar replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

The difference is the warrior can compete vs the pet ... and no , there engagement time is not faster. I know this for a fact.

Apr 6, 2024
  47. xxar replied to the thread List of TLP release dates.

I hope there is a FTE server , I like playing the game in a non toxic environment. I like the classic feel too and the ability to enjoy...

Apr 6, 2024
  48. xxar replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

I understand the why , the counter argument is FTE is the mobs engaged. That was the original concept for kill stealing , if the mob...

Apr 6, 2024
  49. xxar replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

That's kind of a strawman argument at best. Randomized loot or any of the recent TLPs is not Everquest with that line of thinking....

Apr 6, 2024
  50. xxar replied to the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

If it's not changed , that is fine. I know about 30 people that all box , that probably won't be playing the servers or even the...

Apr 6, 2024
  51. xxar replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Not all classes have the same damage output , lets say warriors on a warrior item based mob vs a mage. How does the warrior win...

Apr 6, 2024
  52. xxar replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I did and it's easy to beat the automated bots on FTE , there was a intentional delay. I suggest learning skill cast timers , 0 cast...

Apr 6, 2024
  53. xxar replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Two servers with the same rule set , 1 FTE and other not FTE... the problem is solved.

Apr 6, 2024
  54. xxar replied to the thread if teek had truebox removed lots of more krono sales for daybreak..

The two servers need identical rules one FTE and one without. I think that alone will solve all the issues.

Apr 5, 2024
  55. xxar replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

+1

Apr 5, 2024
  56. xxar replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Then there shouldn't be a complaint for asking for the exact same rule set with FTE

Apr 5, 2024
  57. xxar replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

I just say two servers , one FTE and one not argument solved.

Apr 5, 2024
  58. xxar replied to the thread TLP Woes and Hopes - Constructive Thoughts Please.

I honestly doubt it , the 20 + farmers are using krono bought by legit players to pay for the subs, without the average player buying...

Apr 5, 2024
  59. xxar replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

+1

Apr 4, 2024
  60. xxar replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

Have fun !

Apr 4, 2024
  61. xxar replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

You can add in Miragul to that list as well , the ability to just have a spotter there for when someone is trying to spawn. There is...

Apr 4, 2024
  62. xxar replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

When there is a viable option , it becomes apparent. I just vote with my wallet is all.

Apr 4, 2024
  63. xxar replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

I honestly , probably won't be playing it with this rule set. There are just better options , that do not promote toxic game play. I...

Apr 4, 2024
  64. xxar replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Nevermind , seen it ! Thanks

Apr 4, 2024
  65. xxar replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Where was that stated , I didn't see the date posted or is that a assumption.

Apr 4, 2024
  66. xxar replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

Exactly , il just play something else. I have no interest in a server , that someone can see a mile away is going to be a kronolord...

Apr 4, 2024
  67. xxar replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

Probably

Apr 4, 2024
  68. xxar replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

So what day is launch ? Link please?

Apr 4, 2024
  69. xxar replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

Nice resurrection of a post over a month old. I probably wont be playing the TLP , with these rules and without FTE this is going to...

Apr 4, 2024
  70. xxar replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

I have to agree , wait til epic spawn points are locked down week one since we start in Kunark. I hope people have alot of Krono to...

Apr 4, 2024
  71. xxar replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

I think FTE needs to be enabled on the Teek server , this is going to be a train fest ... bot nightmare. There is already discussions of...

Apr 4, 2024
  72. xxar replied to the thread On Apr 05, 2023 Oakwynd was announced for May 24, 2023.

EQ2 has ranks for "spells" ie apprentice , adept , master for example with sub ranks ie app 1 - 4. There is a ability research that...

Apr 4, 2024
  73. xxar replied to the thread On Apr 05, 2023 Oakwynd was announced for May 24, 2023.

If you played eq2 , you understand how bad itemization is currently. There version of TLP is nothing even remotely like classic. The...

Apr 3, 2024
  74. xxar replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

EQ2's TLPs are nothing like the original game. I was in a world first type guild (avatar) for years NPU/Confirmed then on TLPs Ex Nihilio...

Apr 3, 2024
  75. xxar replied to the thread Every time i zone . i end up under the world.

Post the issue in the bugs section.

Apr 1, 2024
  76. xxar liked Ishbu's post in the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

Imagine being illiterate and thinking the post you are replying to discussed difficulty to any degree at all.

Apr 1, 2024
  77. xxar replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

That is has been my entire point , Il give you the blue moon server might survive the next TLP if the incoming server's rulesets are...

Apr 1, 2024
  78. xxar replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

I guess we will see

Mar 31, 2024
  79. xxar replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Until the next TLP , that is the entire point. I will come back to this post 1 month post next TLP and we will compare. The previous TLP...

Mar 31, 2024
  80. xxar replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Welcome to TLPs , what do you think is going to happen on release of the next TLP to Mischief ? I am a oracle , guess what will...

Mar 31, 2024
  81. xxar replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Those 2 servers are dying because there garbage servers , it has nothing to do with boxing. If I wanted to play on a locked server , I have...

Mar 31, 2024
  82. xxar replied to the thread retired able to play day and night.

In other words , I really like to be able to 36 man box with my normal 6 box set up. That be awesome , I can lock up either 6 cash...

Mar 30, 2024
  83. xxar replied to the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

Sky skipping for when you don't get enough keys. If you intend to clear week 1.

Mar 27, 2024
  84. xxar replied to the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

Monthly plat splits of the guild bank based on attendance 70 % + The guild bank counts as a member to maintain potion / coffin funds ....

Mar 27, 2024
  85. xxar replied to the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

It's enforceable , people will not like the outcome . There able to ensure a static ip one account period , that means no your brother...

Mar 16, 2024
  86. xxar replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

@mastermagnus By your own admission you have not even played eq in years , no offense if that is true then your opinion is irrelevant.

Mar 16, 2024
  87. xxar replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

It has to do with rendering and FTE , this prevents bots from being able to engage a target before it's inside the game and locking content...

Mar 15, 2024
  88. xxar replied to the thread How about a server where everyone starts with their epic 1.0?.

This is just a broken idea .......

Mar 15, 2024
  89. xxar replied to the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

+1 This is a QOL improvement and it just simply makes sense.

Mar 15, 2024
  90. xxar replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Who cares , you can try and justify it , try and change meanings anyway you want and it still means nothing . DBG has defined it as first...

Mar 15, 2024
  91. xxar replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

lol @ the high skilled players comment , the high skilled player's do not even play eq anymore. There is nothing hard in the first few...

Mar 12, 2024
  92. xxar replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

That only gives you a 50 % chance at winning the lock , do you think no one else has insta clicks or instant ability's?

Mar 12, 2024
  93. xxar replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

Without active GM's and guides , FTE imo is the next logical step for what was the initial concept.

Mar 11, 2024
  94. xxar replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

No , the delay on spawn is a issue for automation ... This was vs multiple bot crews at various camps , I think there just mad there...

Mar 9, 2024
  95. xxar replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

I am #1 buddy and for sure not squishy ask your mom :P

Mar 9, 2024
  96. xxar replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

I mean that poor warrior can engage a mob without someone just nuking and stealing there kill ?!?!!? Whoa , that's so unfair to the wizards...

Mar 9, 2024
  97. xxar replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

I was able to consistently beat bot crews to the engagement of a target 9/10 times , anyone that saying there unable to lock a target...

Mar 9, 2024
  98. xxar replied to the thread Manastone and ring of the dead for new tlp.

I want a twig!

Mar 8, 2024
  99. xxar liked Ddezul's post in the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

High skill cap players? bahaha Load up a program and run 12 accounts so you can steamroll people playing the game by the rules? FTE...

Mar 8, 2024
  100. xxar replied to the thread No FTE on raid mobs only.

Hi ! New member ! I think it's more along the lines of casual guilds being able to compete in OW!!

Mar 8, 2024
  101. xxar replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

+1 Pro FTE. The above reasons are only a sliver of the advantages of FTE , there not even considering other social aspects including...

Mar 7, 2024
  102. xxar replied to the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

No , everyone is entitled a opinion. I just spelled out the why , from my perspective it didn't make sense. I didn't flame you or...

Feb 7, 2024
  103. xxar replied to the thread Give the people what they want, and what will make DBG money.

Change Krono to a one time trade , no-trade consume only item.

Feb 6, 2024
  104. xxar replied to the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

That point being is it's still a locked server , regardless you will run out of content. That is what you asked for and now that it's...

Feb 6, 2024
  105. xxar replied to the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

That has more to do with the release cycle then the servers , look at the last "locked" server ... There asking for more expansions to be...

Feb 6, 2024
  106. xxar replied to the thread Steal from Season of Discovery!!.

Final Fantasy want's a word with you ... there population is the equivalent of EQ and WoW combined , did I mention there active in...

Feb 6, 2024
  107. xxar replied to the thread [Feature Request] TLP AA filters.

+ 1 for hiding AA for expansions that are not yet unlocked.

Feb 5, 2024
  108. xxar replied to the thread Devs, nobody is going to say it, but I will.....

There's a few reason's population , existing friends, guild mates and economy. Why have a new TLP every year ? You can experience...

Feb 5, 2024
  109. xxar replied to the thread Bazaar from Day 1.

The solution is changing how Krono works , making it a one time trade only item that converts into a consume only item. Also it's rather...

Feb 5, 2024
  110. xxar replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is eq3 going to incorporate Krono ? If so, will it account linked as it currently is across games ? Is there a chance to get Krono...

Feb 4, 2024
  111. xxar replied to the thread More Plat Fun!.

The next server is dead , what is the point you are trying to make ? TLP's are designed with population cannibalization in mind , that is...

Feb 4, 2024
  112. xxar replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

I got a twist ! The same concept of mischief + FTE and no trade gear is encounter locked loot only. There will be the change of when the...

Feb 3, 2024
  113. xxar replied to the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

I like to see a compromise between the two honestly , just a additional month + the normal unlock. The reason is unless you are in a...

Jan 31, 2024
  114. xxar replied to the thread Report for Spam Messages does nothing?.

This is why Krono's need to be changed to once there traded one time , they become no trade and consume only. This removes the...

Jan 30, 2024
  115. xxar replied to the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

The main issue is the incentive , remove the incentive and the farmer's disappear . The concept of Krono is good , the ability to...

Jan 28, 2024
  116. xxar replied to the thread Eat a Krono for exp?.

You both keep talking in circles and still will not accept removing the incentive is the solution. There is no need for box armies or...

Jan 27, 2024
  117. xxar replied to the thread Eat a Krono for exp?.

DBG just needs to make a second type of Krono. The first type is the kind we all know , you buy it and can trade it yada yada , the...

Jan 26, 2024
  118. xxar replied to the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

I can get behind this once the backend is encrypted and all API is removed.

Jan 9, 2024
  119. xxar replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

It has nothing to do with the above , it has to do with the fact DBG launches a new server around the time a server hit's POP or shortly...

Jan 6, 2024