Xeris's Recent Activity

1. Xeris posted a new thread.

[Agnarr] Open Plat POTIME Sat May 4th 7:00pm EST

If you wanna scrap some krono together for the new TLP, or you're just an Agnarr-lifer looking for fun, join us on May 4th! This next...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Apr 21, 2024 at 4:08 PM
  2. Xeris replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

It's weird that in the AMA they basically said they do very little to cater to TLP players and yet they keep making changes that literally...

Apr 10, 2024
  3. Xeris replied to the thread I Am Excited For Tormax.

If it's going to be minimally populated anyways, make it an era lock server at oow/don and make a lot of people.happy :)

Apr 10, 2024
  4. Xeris replied to the thread PoP locked server Agnaar.

Correct! :D A series of era locked servers that new TLP's can just dump to when they reach that era would be good. i.e. when new tlp...

Apr 9, 2024
  5. Xeris replied to the thread Rename tormax to Matta Murram and lock it at DON :).

This is my point... even people who think a don lock (or oow, or even lvl 70) is a bad idea would likely agree that it's better than...

Apr 8, 2024
  6. Xeris posted a new thread.

Rename tormax to Matta Murram and lock it at DON :)

Since Tormax as it is announced is going to be significantly less populated, just shift the rules to make it a OOW/DON era locked server....

Apr 8, 2024
  7. Xeris replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Make Tormax a OOW/DON lock server :) if you're gonna do Mischief 2.0 with the Teek server, do a normal server that stops at DON...

Apr 4, 2024
  8. Xeris replied to the thread Would love to have a TLP that stops at DoN.

Yep, and the nice thing about the OOW/DON era is that as a non-raider, you can actually do content to progress your character in meaningful...

Apr 1, 2024
  9. Xeris replied to the thread Would love to have a TLP that stops at DoN.

Yep- as a non raider in the pop/ldon era: - The most exciting zones you can XP in is BOT, Crypt of Decay, and LDON missions. None of...

Apr 1, 2024
  10. Xeris replied to the thread Would love to have a TLP that stops at DoN.

Oow/don has SIGNIFICANTLY more content than pop era... What?? Not even really debatable. On a don lock you can do anguish, tacvi, and the...

Apr 1, 2024
  11. Xeris replied to the thread Give us a Type 3 aug that fits in charm slots (POP era) for the Tower Charm....

It's a solution that can apply to all servers. Nice that you woke up on Easter and thought "let me be angry on internet forums this...

Mar 31, 2024
  12. Xeris posted a new thread.

Give us a Type 3 aug that fits in charm slots (POP era) for the Tower Charm...

Currently on Agnarr we get this awesome Remarkable Charm of Distant Echoes. It's got a Type 3 slot, however there are 0 augments available...

Mar 18, 2024
  13. Xeris replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

I'm a bit confused by the consistent stance of the team regarding TLP. Essentially, there's minimum support/development for TLP and a lions...

Mar 14, 2024
  14. Xeris replied to the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

Excited to hear about this era locked TLP next month hue hue

Mar 3, 2024
  15. Xeris replied to the thread Idea for Agnarr and future era-locked servers..

I approve this message.

Feb 23, 2024
  16. Xeris replied to the thread The level 65 Aug from the NRo tower on test is a complete joke..

Its new stuff, all good. Its a valid complaint imo-- the other augs that are available from the vendor last month are... INFINITELY better?...

Feb 21, 2024
  17. Xeris replied to the thread Do we need a hardcore server?.

Selos was called the hardcore server, no?

Feb 21, 2024
  18. Xeris replied to the thread The level 65 Aug from the NRo tower on test is a complete joke..

I guess the question is why are you talking about the charm when this post doesn't mention the charm at all, it's about the new aug on the...

Feb 21, 2024
  19. Xeris replied to the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

Yep Agnarr's pop has grown, partly due to the fact that newer tlps have not been well received.

Feb 20, 2024
  20. Xeris replied to the thread The level 65 Aug from the NRo tower on test is a complete joke..

I looked at the lvl 95 version of it and was like "oh this might be good on Agnarr scaled down." Nope. Was wrong. I'm really confused by...

Feb 20, 2024
  21. Xeris replied to the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

Literally the only unlock people on Agnarr ask for is the one I'm asking for. And the reasons are as I've described. I know this because I...

Feb 16, 2024
  22. Xeris replied to the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

You said bad players...? If players are bad or good, then its implying there's some skill to the game. Also: people like what they...

Feb 16, 2024
  23. Xeris replied to the thread Agnarr? Looking for a fresh start.

You are right

Feb 16, 2024
  24. Xeris replied to the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

Oh ya cuz modern eq is such a high skill game... Lol. If you want to play a competitive game, play CS or Dota or StarCraft. Let's not...

Feb 16, 2024
  25. Xeris replied to the thread Agnarr? Looking for a fresh start.

Could just be your experience. I'm not gonna sit here and say every person would have a positive experience. But Agnarr's population is...

Feb 11, 2024
  26. Xeris replied to the thread Agnarr? Looking for a fresh start.

It's all about context. Agnarr has been around for 7 years. If you're expecting more I'm not sure what to say.

Feb 7, 2024
  27. Xeris replied to the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

Yep :D I haven't spent money on EQ in about 2 years but I'd open the wallet for OOW/DON LOCK ^_^

Feb 7, 2024
  28. Xeris replied to the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

Yep, I agree w/ this. Nice thing is Agnarr is a small enough community that it's easy to take the pulse of the server. I'd reckon that...

Feb 7, 2024
  29. Xeris replied to the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

Well: there's lots not available on the current server, because its locked at LDON. Everyone who wants a TLP locked at OOW era isn't...

Feb 6, 2024
  30. Xeris replied to the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

I mean, for you, maybe. For people who haven't done the quests before/casual players, no.

Feb 6, 2024
  31. Xeris replied to the thread Agnarr? Looking for a fresh start.

whattttt, but I thought nobody groups on Agnarr O_O

Feb 6, 2024
  32. Xeris replied to the thread Agnarr locked to OOW.

OOW is pretty dope, actually. I really loved it xd

Feb 6, 2024
  33. Xeris replied to the thread Agnarr? Looking for a fresh start.

Yea if you're just sitting in pok saying "LFG" for 30 mins, you're probably not gonna get much =p.

Feb 6, 2024
  34. Xeris replied to the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

Nobody is talking about live servers here. Ultimately, only DBG knows what revenue each server brings in, literally any statement on the...

Feb 5, 2024
  35. Xeris replied to the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

I think only DBG knows how much money Agnarr makes them, not sure that's relevant. I also think 'most people want to progress' is not a...

Feb 5, 2024
  36. Xeris replied to the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

That's your opinion. However, I feel like there's absolutely a ton to do in that era, as others have described here.

Feb 5, 2024
  37. Xeris replied to the thread Agnarr? Looking for a fresh start.

Ya, Agnarr is great. Everyone is very friendly. Low lvl game is going to be tough, but if you're persistent you can almost always...

Feb 5, 2024
  38. Xeris posted a new thread.

Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON]

In the annual tradition of people begging for TLP servers with different rulesets, let me once again make the case for an era locked...

Feb 4, 2024
  39. Xeris replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Give us a locked server at any era past pop: ideally OOW/DON or even HOT

Feb 2, 2024
  40. Xeris replied to the thread Report for Spam Messages does nothing?.

Every time you see someone selling a Krono in EQ... someone else bought that Krono for $18 from Daybreak. If you buy a krono and...

Feb 1, 2024
  41. Xeris liked Bewts's post in the thread A Parser's Request: Agnarr Arena Training Dummies.

As Agnarr is PoP-locked, we do not have access to guild halls or training dummies in the Arena because those do not arrive until later...

Jan 30, 2024
  42. Xeris replied to the thread A Parser's Request: Agnarr Arena Training Dummies.

I approve this message.

Jan 30, 2024
  43. Xeris replied to the thread (Agnarr) - An Epic Request ~ Please consider!.

Yep, just make it purchasable from the store. $$$$$

Jan 25, 2024
  44. Xeris replied to the thread Unobtainable achievements on TLPs.

I'm ambivalent about this- I think it'd be a nice to have and certainly would not protest if this was made achievable on Agnarr.

Jan 24, 2024
  45. Xeris replied to the thread Welcome to the Anniversary Tower!.

I thought the mission has a replay timer?

Jan 22, 2024
  46. Xeris replied to the thread Welcome to the Anniversary Tower!.

Very very curious to see if new items appear in the coming months, and if the content will get more interesting. First floor mission is...

Jan 21, 2024
  47. Xeris replied to the thread Agnarr locked to OOW.

Oow is a more interesting era overall.

Jan 20, 2024
  48. Xeris replied to the thread A message to PurplePaw. We aren't all in California..

Uh, have you thought of the poor Australian and South American players that would be inconvenienced by a TLP launch in the Fall, hmm?????

Jan 20, 2024
  49. Xeris replied to the thread Agnarr locked to OOW.

Uh... The population on Agnarr is not shrinking at all. It's growing. We're breaking 200+ people in general chat regularly. 1 year ago, we...

Jan 18, 2024
  50. Xeris replied to the thread Confirmed Ranger Archery Proc Rates and Heroic Dexterity.

Amazing post.

Jan 18, 2024
  51. Xeris replied to the thread Confirmed Ranger Archery Proc Rates and Heroic Dexterity.

#fixrangers2024 !

Jan 17, 2024
  52. Xeris liked Bewts's post in the thread Confirmed Ranger Archery Proc Rates and Heroic Dexterity.

Era: The below analysis was conducted on Level 65 and Level 70 Rangers, in PoP/LDoN (65) and OoW/GoD (70) Era. All testing was performed on...

Jan 17, 2024
  53. Xeris posted a new thread.

[Agnarr] Open Plat TIME raid Sat Jan 20th 730pm EST

MOER PLAT RAIDZ! This next plat run will happen Saturday January 20th 7:30pm EST. Who am I: I'm an officer of Charge the Lair and our...

Jan 12, 2024
  54. Xeris replied to the thread Any ideas on new TLP this year?.

They have absolutely 0 marketing, we barely know about the rulesets maybe 1-2 months before the actual release, and that's usually around...

Jan 10, 2024
  55. Xeris replied to the thread What LIVE needs - A Velious or PoP locked TLP.

Agnarr exists, just play there

Dec 31, 2023
  56. Xeris replied to the thread has the Oakwynd economy been restored?.

What does the economy and the server being safe to play have anything to do with each other? There's nothing unsafe about playing on...

Nov 28, 2023
  57. Xeris replied to the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

Why are you posting concerns about the new expansion in the tlp forum?

Nov 28, 2023
  58. Xeris replied to the thread On TLPs, duping is not a problem at all.

It will make things marginally less convenient for a little while, but that's pretty much it.

Nov 22, 2023
  59. Xeris replied to the thread When will we hear anything about Luclin Compensation?.

There is a lot of conjecture going on here, lol.

Nov 21, 2023
  60. Xeris replied to the thread Thoughts on later EQ from a POP player.

Yes that's true, Velious offers a pretty big jump from Kunark.

Nov 19, 2023
  61. Xeris posted a new thread.

Thoughts on later EQ from a POP player

So one of the very cool things about Vaniki is that it feels a bit like a sandbox server, and has allowed me to fast-track my way to...

Nov 13, 2023
  62. Xeris replied to the thread Newish player Agnarr?.

Awesome!

Nov 13, 2023
  63. Xeris replied to the thread Newish player Agnarr?.

Every class is useful! The Remedy is the EU guild on the server, I'm sure they'd welcome new players (every guild would!). And yes, Agnarr...

Nov 12, 2023
  64. Xeris replied to the thread Should TLP's have a fixed end point?.

Yep, I think the best suggestion would be as many have suggested before: have a variety of servers that are era locked at certain points...

Nov 6, 2023
  65. Xeris replied to the thread Should TLP's have a fixed end point?.

A fixed endpoint is great for a variety of reasons: There's no pressure to "keep up." Once your server reaches its end point, you can...

Nov 5, 2023
  66. Xeris replied to the thread Customer Service and the Persistent Feeling of Disrespect.

In what world would Netflix give people refunds if a show is suddenly removed from it? They remove shows from the service all the time, lol.

Nov 5, 2023
  67. Xeris replied to the thread EZ mode server for the true casual.

Agnarr or Vaniki are pretty much perfect casual servers that already exist.

Oct 31, 2023