Xeladom's Recent Activity

1. Xeladom liked sojero's post in the thread Paladin Wishes.

It is. That's why it doesn't apply to pallies!

Oct 17, 2019 at 5:00 PM
  2. Xeladom liked Metapsyche's post in the thread Paladin Wishes.

I have to agree with Sojero on this one. I honestly thing the HToT change is going to be HUGE for Paladins in helping us to take...

Oct 17, 2019 at 5:00 PM
  3. Xeladom liked sojero's post in the thread Paladin Wishes.

Really sounds like you should roll an sk and drop the pally :) You want what we give up being able to help others for, while still...

Oct 17, 2019 at 4:59 PM
  4. Xeladom liked Straps's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

Every time an expansion gets announced and they roll out the price points it reminds me why I quit buying them. All access accounts should...

Oct 17, 2019 at 4:02 PM
  5. Xeladom liked Brohg's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

I don't expect the Heroic+ server with levels and dozens of abilities, standardized no trade equips, augments, Mercenary & Partisan...

Oct 17, 2019 at 4:00 PM
  6. Xeladom liked Tour's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

For guilds that had testing with the devs scheduled for the 22nd will those be rescheduled as the pre-order is the 23rd?

Oct 17, 2019 at 3:58 PM
  7. Xeladom liked LostSoul's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

is this supposed to read Your choice of one of the following 3?: And your choice of all three of the following: A full suit of gnomish...

8. Xeladom liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

Considering the premium edition costs $135 after the 10% reduction for gold members, I'm scared to see what the package costs. Not sure...

9. Xeladom liked Benito's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

Posted on EQ2 forums: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/more-layoffs-at-daybreak.590799/ Best to those...

Oct 12, 2019
  10. Xeladom replied to the thread Grats FU.

Grats!

Oct 8, 2019
  11. Xeladom liked Sancus's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

A big part of the problem with % resource costs is that gear does very little for casters other than increase their mana pool. We don't...

Oct 8, 2019
  12. Xeladom liked sojero's post in the thread Paladin Wishes.

Maybe ask for an instant cast no damage/no stun agro like terror for pally? I see the devs keeping the cast times as they do 2...

Oct 7, 2019
  13. Xeladom liked shiftie's post in the thread Paladin Wishes.

Except when comparing the three tank classes and only 1/3 suffers from interrupts while doing the primary job of tank/aggro dump. Please...

Oct 7, 2019
  14. Xeladom liked Natal's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Initial agro is not a problem provided dps can wait 5 seconds on a 20 minute encounter before diving in (apparently many are...

Oct 4, 2019
  15. Xeladom liked Axxius's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

@Ryino :D [IMG]

Oct 3, 2019
  16. Xeladom liked Ryino's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Oct 3, 2019
  17. Xeladom liked Absor's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

I'm terrified to hear what she said. :P

Oct 3, 2019
  18. Xeladom liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Oct 2, 2019
  19. Xeladom liked Lianeb's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

All fade abilities moved to max or release in UF, or level 85. Next TLP starts in HoT.....hmmmm

Oct 2, 2019
  20. Xeladom liked sojero's post in the thread Paladin Wishes.

I didn't conveniently leave out that the pally ones is on a 90 second cooldown because that is widely known. Its not like sk don't...

Oct 2, 2019
  21. Xeladom liked Ofearl's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

We all need to remember, this isn't intended or end game players, it's for TLP.. it's always TLP.

Oct 2, 2019
  22. Xeladom liked Lisard's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

cool story guys seems like a waste of "limited dev time and resources" to mess with this...yet again. the community has give you an...

Oct 2, 2019
  23. Xeladom liked roth's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

I really do not understand these changes. There is no justification for the dramatic increase in reuse timer and in resource cost for...

Oct 2, 2019
  24. Xeladom liked Lianeb's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

+5.....TBL raid mobs are 117 It's another worthless ability crippled by level ranges event designers Choose, verse AA spell designers....

Oct 2, 2019
  25. Xeladom liked Piemastaj's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Well the issue is, how much time was spent implementing these changes that was not spent on our new AAs/abilities for the next...

Oct 2, 2019
  26. Xeladom liked Ryino's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

This right here. Almost all the raids that require movement (Prince, Mearatas, Doomfire etc..) the pets get stuck on terrible pathing /...

Oct 1, 2019
  27. Xeladom liked EQholic's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Having the mana or endurance requirement attached to this is a terrible idea and will ultimately render this ability useless in most all...

Sep 30, 2019
  28. Xeladom liked Laronk's post in the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

I think beating one smoke trial should just let you through the zone forever and then the lockout should be changed to 6 hours like...

Sep 30, 2019
  29. Xeladom liked Laronk's post in the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

It's hard though as a casual to do that. If they go play beta they're not improving their character. Most "casual" players have things...

Sep 30, 2019
  30. Xeladom liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Riposte Change.

I have not noticed the performance improvements they mentioned. Raid scripts are still laggy as they were before.

Sep 29, 2019
  31. Xeladom liked Sobmre's post in the thread Riposte Change.

I guess they didn't learn the lesson of H1Z1's Combat update......stop messing with stuff that isn't broken and risk losing...

Sep 24, 2019
  32. Xeladom liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 6! Watch it now!.

Thanks everyone for the messages! So excited about the next episode. The plan is to make it the biggest yet. No spoilers, but I'm...

Sep 24, 2019
  33. Xeladom liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Since you made riposte worthless, let us turn it off..

Stupid thread. But as to the nerf, I am going to collect real data, after spending 4 hours compiling data from pre-nerf GMM (just an easy...

Sep 23, 2019
  34. Xeladom liked Twizt's post in the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Any parry should have a chance to be met with a riposte, any miss should have a chance to be met with a riposte.

Sep 23, 2019
  35. Xeladom liked Veritas's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Says a 1%.

Sep 20, 2019
  36. Xeladom liked Bobokin's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

This is another death knell for Everquest. TBL was horrible out of the gate for casual players. Only GMM kept them playing. Of course,...

Sep 20, 2019
  37. Xeladom liked Solanli's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

I am 100% against this change. Duo to GMM - I have been able to recruit 3 old friends back to to EQ. I was able to get them from 95 to...

Sep 18, 2019
  38. Xeladom liked Teylana's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Dear devs, Thanks for that. No, really. Thanks for turning a blind eye until it suited you and screwing those who can't spend hours in...

Sep 18, 2019
  39. Xeladom liked Coagagin's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Was really expecting a better set of victory laps from the people who wailed about this mission being too easy, not tuned, risk versus...

Sep 18, 2019
  40. Xeladom liked Tyche's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Increase difficulty 100%, reduce reward 90%. dev: nailed it!

Sep 18, 2019
  41. Xeladom liked yosco's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Definitely not knocking anyone for doing content. Only knocking people who've done content, got what they needed, and are now...

Sep 18, 2019
  42. Xeladom liked yosco's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

I fear your reasonable requests will fall on deaf ears. @Tappin and others have ensured that the casual EQ player's "easy street"...

Sep 18, 2019
  43. Xeladom liked Brohg's post in the thread Live Update Bugs 09/18/2019.

level 120 mana preservations are not restricted by spell type, the description is incorrect

Sep 18, 2019
  44. Xeladom liked Morthakia's post in the thread Live Update Bugs 09/18/2019.

Is the NPC an SK / Necro? Did you remember to hand the NPC 4 Tiny Jade Inlaid Coffins along with your summoning stone?

Sep 18, 2019
  45. Xeladom liked Silverstone's post in the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Patch goes to far, to much of a nerf Went to gmm pulled 4 mobs, had to pull shield out, still got took me to 20 percent some rounds....

Sep 18, 2019
  46. Xeladom liked yosco's post in the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

While this is most likely a moot point, I would like to again urge you all not to push this hit/miss/defensives order of operations change...

Sep 18, 2019
  47. Xeladom liked Cailen's post in the thread Lag Memorial Mountain - Let's get this over with.

Can we stop with the "Lets get this over with" posts? LoL

Sep 17, 2019
  48. Xeladom liked Ibadan Kun'Tirel's post in the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Thank you for taking the time on this post. I really appreciate the humility and efforts toward communication exhibited here. It shows...

Sep 15, 2019
  49. Xeladom liked Wulfhere's post in the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Float those discussion with the player community proactively? We are going to react regardless and I think DBG has a better chance of...

Sep 15, 2019
  50. Xeladom liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I won't speak for others on this, but I feel this would make people very happy. Right now, its an "oh &$^%" ability that fails...

Sep 15, 2019
  51. Xeladom liked Brohg's post in the thread Live Update Bugs 08/21/2019.

it would be pretty super if Fire Trap (spell ID 45403) were changed to match its description "Flames surround you, threatening to burn you...

Sep 15, 2019
  52. Xeladom liked Yinla's post in the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

ALL T1 zones should be unlocked at least. Having to kill in a T2 zone to access other T1 zones is bad design. TBL shouln't have had...

Sep 12, 2019
  53. Xeladom liked yosco's post in the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

Or maybe that "worthless content" is their bridge to actually getting to the level they need to be at to get groups. We talk about...

Sep 12, 2019
  54. Xeladom liked yepmetoo's post in the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

People made a big stink about gribbles. Other than the fact people were selling them for plat, I never got the complaint. You might see...

Sep 12, 2019
  55. Xeladom liked JeffHanson's post in the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

I assume that the next expansion will be more difficult than TBL. In particular, it will basically require full TBL gear. The problem...

Sep 12, 2019
  56. Xeladom liked yosco's post in the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

On the bright side, this change completely eliminates the debate SKs have between whether to focus on heroic dex or heroic agi .... if...

Sep 12, 2019
  57. Xeladom liked Windance's post in the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

I am in a raiding guild on Bertox. The number of players on the server has been shrinking consistently for many years. Nearly every...

Sep 11, 2019
  58. Xeladom liked Darwinius's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Can MS kindly go make their own "Wahh wahh SKs are better than me" Discord to post these memes in? QQ more

Sep 11, 2019
  59. Xeladom liked Dzarn's post in the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Story Time! Characters who have claimed veteran AAs will remain flagged as having claimed them, but access to the abilities is now...

Sep 11, 2019
  60. Xeladom liked enclee's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Star Trek memes never get old.

Sep 10, 2019
  61. Xeladom liked Derka's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Sep 9, 2019
  62. Xeladom liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Sep 8, 2019
  63. Xeladom liked Aurastrider's post in the thread GMM risk vs reward out of whack? mobs need tuning up.

This pretty much describes me also. I went from having 30+ hours a week playing this game to less than 10 hours a week and some weeks...

Sep 7, 2019
  64. Xeladom liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread GMM risk vs reward out of whack? mobs need tuning up.

I agree with your previous post that all parties care. Now I am not sure what part of the game is your pri mary focus. I run a...

Sep 7, 2019
  65. Xeladom liked Cailen's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

That's ok Absor….. plenty of stuff needs fixed but IMHO this isn't one of um

Sep 6, 2019
  66. Xeladom liked Scornfire's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Nerfing this mission just increases the amount of people Swarming in Open World zones, it's one advantage was not having to disrupt other...

Sep 6, 2019
  67. Xeladom liked Lonestar's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

I hate when things get nerfed. It drives me away and then I find my way back. I actually started playing again because GMM. I have...

Sep 6, 2019
  68. Xeladom liked Spellfire's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

I'm aware of this. However. I would like to see GMM unchanged because, frankly, I'm tired of a continuous stream of nerfs, being it...

Sep 6, 2019
  69. Xeladom liked yepmetoo's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

No, the guy is exaggerating. Even if fellowship exp was maxed (and we all know fellowship exp drops to 0 very fast). The exp is...

Sep 3, 2019
  70. Xeladom liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Think of the poor casuals. Just leave it be. Those folks that grind out to 110 in FM are better able to have reliable time management to...

Sep 3, 2019
  71. Xeladom liked Axxius's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

While I wouldn't go as far as claiming that ENC can solo (or molo) everything in TBL, playing the class in this expansion has been very...

Sep 2, 2019
  72. Xeladom liked Mehdisin Mahn's post in the thread Raid enrage timers..

most enrage timers do exactly what you're saying they should do. boss hits harder, adds spawn faster, etc. but one has to realize...

Aug 30, 2019
  73. Xeladom liked Thraine's post in the thread Fantasy Book.

any of the Drizzt books by by R. A. Salvatore .. i would suggest starting with The Dark Elf Trilogy, then go back and read the 1st 3, then...

Aug 30, 2019
  74. Xeladom liked Drogba's post in the thread SK's still need love.

I have little desire to post on/bump this thread, but if SK's keep posting silly stuff, well.. in before a paladin beats me too it. Seeing...

Aug 29, 2019
  75. Xeladom liked Angahran's post in the thread SK's still need love.

No, that's paladins. Every expansion you and moan when any other tank class asks for anything until you get it as well in...

Aug 27, 2019
  76. Xeladom liked Fintank's post in the thread Paladin Wishes.

Cut from the middle is in regards to debuff preservation. If you're going to prohibit things because they take up debuff slots then...

Aug 26, 2019
  77. Xeladom liked Fintank's post in the thread Paladin Wishes.

It's odd that you cut from the middle instead of starting from the bottom. If you run enough paladins reliable enough to fulminate...

Aug 26, 2019
  78. Xeladom liked Mehdisin Mahn's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

it's a valid strategy....

Aug 25, 2019
  79. Xeladom liked Ryino's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Aug 25, 2019
  80. Xeladom liked BadPallyGuildLeader's post in the thread SK's still need love.

Yep..purposeful troll with a sprinkle of ridiculousness to trigger a nerf response....

Aug 22, 2019
  81. Xeladom liked Sancus's post in the thread SK's still need love.

I kind of feel like that was the goal, to be honest.

Aug 22, 2019
  82. Xeladom liked Xorsazis's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Late to the party: [IMG] [IMG]

Aug 21, 2019
  83. Xeladom liked Beimeith's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Aug 21, 2019
  84. Xeladom liked Derresh's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img]

Aug 21, 2019
  85. Xeladom liked Sheex's post in the thread Sk idea.

One guild’s FQ crusade is pretty comical to watch, and it’s been going on for months and months now. Perhaps there is a dkp incentive...

Aug 21, 2019
  86. Xeladom liked Tolzol's post in the thread Sk idea.

This can be said about any class except for clerics

Aug 19, 2019
  87. Xeladom liked Zurril's post in the thread Sk idea.

Look at all of these wonderful SK Ideas! 5 pages worth. So much room for activities...

Aug 19, 2019
  88. Xeladom liked Sithsonn's post in the thread Sk idea.

And the mortal coil proc on raids is hilarious happens like 1/20 raids unless we are talking about mearatas! BANESS=$$=Mortal coil!

Aug 19, 2019
  89. Xeladom liked ShadowMan's post in the thread Sk idea.

Forgive me if I am wrong but isn't Vampiric Consumption a proc from a weapon shared with paladins? And wouldn't some stuff like Healing...

Aug 18, 2019
  90. Xeladom liked Yinla's post in the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

It's not hate for the players, it is hate for the changes that effect live for server that have always been promoted as classic and as...

Aug 18, 2019
  91. Xeladom liked Schadenfreude's post in the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Or when changes are made that make no sense and then any feedback is ignored forever. - Enchanter - Adjusted the stacking of Night's...

Aug 15, 2019
  92. Xeladom liked Filthy casual's post in the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This was well said. The only thing I would add to the "5 minute fix" adding up argument is the amount of time that is detracted from...

Aug 14, 2019
  93. Xeladom liked Kurage_of_Luclin's post in the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I feel like patch notes, did not fix much for the functionality of the game, with the exception of the raid bug utility. Like eating a...

Aug 14, 2019
  94. Xeladom liked Sumteengex's post in the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

i stoped reading patch notes if i dont see ROGUE in there, cause 98% of the time it pertains to those ' vannilla EQ is the Bestest , but...

Aug 14, 2019
  95. Xeladom liked strongbus's post in the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

the tlp servers should have been setup like test and the old mac servers. completely removed form live servers so any chances wouldn't...

Aug 14, 2019
  96. Xeladom liked YellowBelly's post in the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Thanks TLP. It’s nice knowing we can depend on you destroying more of the old game every patch day.

Aug 14, 2019
  97. Xeladom liked krichton's post in the thread My mother passed away......

Hello, My name is Scott. My mothers name was Judy. She was 71. Yesterday she passed away from congestive heart failure. We played...

Aug 12, 2019
  98. Xeladom liked Lisard's post in the thread One-shotting UEE.

[IMG]

Aug 5, 2019
  99. Xeladom liked Gherig's post in the thread Omens of War unused content.

Rasper ... you have always consistently, in my opinion, created the best, easiest to follow and most complete guides for this game. I...

Jul 24, 2019
  100. Xeladom liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Omens of War unused content.

Dunno why you are getting so much flak for pointing this out, there's a few spots in EQ where there is just very little documentation on...

Jul 24, 2019
  101. Xeladom liked Coas's post in the thread Pet HP numbers.

Mages do not want anyone seeing the hp their earth pets have, it would cause an uproar. Necros on the other hand don't want anyone seeing...

Jul 20, 2019
  102. Xeladom replied to the thread Grats Scarlet Vengeance.

Grats!

Jul 20, 2019
  103. Xeladom liked kizant's post in the thread Whats going on Daybreak?.

Does it matter? EQ1 is the only worthwhile product they have.

Jul 13, 2019
  104. Xeladom liked Lubianx's post in the thread Paladin Wishes.

Just remove the stun totally on Pally Alliances. Whoever thought it was a good idea to put a stun on it, considering it is a raid spell...

Jul 2, 2019
  105. Xeladom replied to the thread Grats Shadows of Doom!.

Congrats!

Jun 30, 2019
  106. Xeladom replied to the thread Grats Ring of Valor!.

Congrats!

Jun 28, 2019
  107. Xeladom liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

The profits they make are not re-invested in EQ or EQ2. Your EQ monies go to PS2 Arena, 'super secret game they've been working on...

Jun 26, 2019
  108. Xeladom liked Duder's post in the thread Live Update Bugs 06/19/2019.

Is there a reason why there needs to be a tether mechanic at all to GMM3?

Jun 26, 2019
  109. Xeladom liked Ryino's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jun 24, 2019
  110. Xeladom liked Deillusional's post in the thread Live Update Bugs 06/19/2019.

We had numerous attempts yesterday we had one attempt where we had no spawns during the move. All other attempt was spawns during the...

Jun 24, 2019
  111. Xeladom liked Tuco's post in the thread .001% whats the point?.

[img]

Jun 19, 2019
  112. Xeladom liked smash's post in the thread .001% whats the point?.

Then if you cannot do what it was intended for, then it imo, should not have been put in, because for players decimal points for...

Jun 19, 2019
  113. Xeladom liked kizant's post in the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

When we hail a Fire Pet I think it should summon us a mod rod.

Jun 18, 2019
  114. Xeladom liked Ryino's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

I also loved the expansions that had some non progression raids in there like the Ntov remake and Plane of Hate / Plane of Fear. Doesn't...

Jun 14, 2019
  115. Xeladom liked Scornfire's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img] [img] [img] [img]

Jun 13, 2019
  116. Xeladom liked Lisard's post in the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

As the 3rd Guild to make it into mearatas on 2/10 and was working on mearatas before they, RoI, finally beat it, i can say we made it...

Jun 13, 2019
  117. Xeladom liked YellowBelly's post in the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

As a player that has never played on a TLP I absolutely hate the changes their existence brings to live. Can you please separate live from...

Jun 12, 2019
  118. Xeladom liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Moar memes! [img]via Imgflip Meme Generator Horg is a casual member in our guild, super nice guy. =P [img]via Imgflip Meme Generator...

Jun 10, 2019
  119. Xeladom replied to the thread Grats Return of the Exiled!!!.

Grats!

Jun 9, 2019
  120. Xeladom liked Tolzol's post in the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

Well without raids i would retire immediately tbh. It’s only part of game i find fun enough to keep me around for a whole year.

Jun 4, 2019
  121. Xeladom liked KtsKts's post in the thread Raid muhbis non visible questions.

I saved up 4 weeks and bought 1 Exultant Inhabited Muhbis at 276 raid coins to get a cloak and rolled a 2 on luck. I feel really let down...

Jun 3, 2019
  122. Xeladom liked Brohg's post in the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

^^ double likes. love button? Better, being baned should stun its mephit for 2s

Jun 3, 2019
  123. Xeladom liked Axxius's post in the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

Here's one thing about this raid that I think needs fixing: the wave mephits must be killed with root spells, but that actually roots them...

Jun 3, 2019
  124. Xeladom replied to the thread grats Reckless Ascension.

Grats RA!

Jun 3, 2019
  125. Xeladom liked Lisard's post in the thread grats Reckless Ascension.

WTG on besting Mearatas! /iksarclaps hompe you guys had the best time ever doing it!!!

Jun 3, 2019
  126. Xeladom liked Natal's post in the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

It is killing mid tier guilds, that is what the OP is talking about. He isn't asking for everything to be easier, just that there...

May 30, 2019
  127. Xeladom liked Nylrem's post in the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

I wholeheartedly agree that the raid being this difficult is not healthy for the game. The population of the game is older nowadays, have...

May 30, 2019
  128. Xeladom liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

The only change I think this raid merits is get rid of the enrage timer, or at least change it a bit. Regenning 4% a tick is dumb, might as...

May 30, 2019
  129. Xeladom liked Scornfire's post in the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

Agreed. We've only gone back for 3 or 4 attempts (I think lol) since winning, we got scuttled at the 25% transition mostly plus a newbie...

May 21, 2019
  130. Xeladom liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Why nerf melee belts slow proc?.

Let's be honest, tanks have the only belt effects that are made useless by simply adding another person to the group/raid. Why do they need...

May 15, 2019
  131. Xeladom liked Cadira's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

May 12, 2019
  132. Xeladom liked Koryu's post in the thread Test Update 05/07/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Behold, now all tank belts are terrible. Apparently, these effects have somehow been incredibly overpowered for the last 5 expansions and...

May 8, 2019
  133. Xeladom liked Fintank's post in the thread Cazic Thul is requesting a server merge.

Anyone else get all tingly when Sancus posts graphs? Wru eggplant emoji! I think the only thing he missed that also tends to be limiting...

May 7, 2019
  134. Xeladom liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Cazic Thul is requesting a server merge.

Freelance isn't a typical raiding guild; they don't look for the best players, they will take anyone and nurture people who don't...

May 7, 2019
  135. Xeladom replied to the thread Cazic Thul is requesting a server merge.

There are at least 3 guilds on ct canceling raids due to low attendance. Those 3 guilds should merge. I've seen(and been a part of) way to...

May 5, 2019
  136. Xeladom liked Scornfire's post in the thread Cazic-Thule < Silent Redemption >.

[IMG]

May 4, 2019