Xeladom's Recent Activity

1. Xeladom liked Ultron's post in the thread Confirmed Tower Shield of Eternal Reverie- Vector of Health.

Category: Items [Can Repro] Date/Time: Tue Mar 12 11:07:18 2024 Character: Level 125 Paladin (Main) Zone: Palatial Guild Hall...

Apr 8, 2024
  2. Xeladom liked ScreentimeInfinity's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Having the RNG use zero in the new ore system distribution, is RUINING the game. We have gotten 3 ores in a month, but we see Robot Raiders...

Mar 25, 2024
  3. Xeladom liked Smokezz's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

I'll just say it now... we only got 8 raids this year. Leave the 25th anniversary raid in all year long like you did GMM. Honestly, it's...

Mar 20, 2024
  4. Xeladom liked Marton's post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

It should but it isn't. Nerfing missions to make leveling more annoying is an odd way how to keep EQ players engaged.

Mar 8, 2024
  5. Xeladom liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

There is no guarantee it would fund EQ. Leave it alone. If they ever get the UI and DX stuff fixed then it might get a second look but...

Mar 7, 2024
  6. Xeladom liked Axxius's post in the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

The achievement 'Plucked' in the Final Fugue raid is bugged in the same way it was bugged in the mission version of it at the release....

Mar 5, 2024
  7. Xeladom liked Caisy's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congrats, SR!

Mar 4, 2024
  8. Xeladom liked kizant's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Grats!

Mar 2, 2024
  9. Xeladom liked Aldryn's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congrats, friends! [IMG]

Mar 2, 2024
  10. Xeladom liked adetia's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congratulations to SR and also to everyone who had smooth clean runs today! :)

Mar 2, 2024
  11. Xeladom liked Jondalar's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congorats you guys!

Mar 2, 2024
  12. Xeladom liked Sancus's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congratulations!

Mar 2, 2024
  13. Xeladom liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Great work and well done to you guys. <3

Mar 2, 2024
  14. Xeladom liked Spacemonkey555's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

Paladins dwarf themselves.. yet another example of blatant anti-SK exaggeration, we cannot force other players into different races.

Mar 2, 2024
  15. Xeladom liked Riou's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

"- Year of Darkpaw Heroic Adventures now have the standard 6-hour lock-out timer." This should be 5 hours like was previously done to...

Mar 2, 2024
  16. Xeladom liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 25, 2024
  17. Xeladom liked Raccoo's post in the thread QA In Progress Braxi's Howl overwrites T`vyl's Resolve.

Up until the last two ranks of Braxi's Howl, it would not overwrite T`vyls Resolve. In Laurion's Song, Braxi increased to 20%, and T`vyl's...

Feb 25, 2024
  18. Xeladom liked Szilent's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Adding a damage component to Battle Leap is a terrible terrible change, directly opposite to players' desires. No one wants to be...

Feb 19, 2024
  19. Xeladom liked sunjis's post in the thread Fixed Internally Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

Firstly, the game runs relatively smoothly now for me after fiddling with some settings (reset eqclient.ini, disabled mip-mapping and...

Feb 9, 2024
  20. Xeladom liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The new reward system for raids is not performing as it was intended and results in a negative gameplay experience. The new system was...

Feb 7, 2024
  21. Xeladom liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Internally Kanghammer / Elddar Forest raid trash.

[IMG] I've heard numerous complaints about this but could not find a bug report post. Can we fix this please? The raid trash for type...

Feb 1, 2024
  22. Xeladom liked Nanan00's post in the thread Heros are Forged.

With the latest patch the named are now summoning, this in and of itself is not the issue, what is the issue is the geometry of the area is...

Jan 25, 2024
  23. Xeladom liked Taladir's post in the thread Fixed Internally Corpses Standing Up Since Patch.

Since the patch, myself and my guildmates have noticed a higher frequency of corpses in a standing position, both from players and mobs. It...

Jan 19, 2024
  24. Xeladom liked Shay's post in the thread Brightness / Gamma.

[IMG]That answer is completely unacceptable. Don't bother with instructions on how to screw up your graphics settings on your computer and...

Jan 19, 2024
  25. Xeladom liked Fenthen's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Summoning in this mission is a bad idea based on the warping of the mobs. Spider for example can either stay in the room she webs up, or...

Jan 15, 2024
  26. Xeladom liked Zolav's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Flee is spot on, while I also appreciate the melee buffs, the reduction AA that takes it to 15 min makes no sense. The point of this...

Jan 15, 2024
  27. Xeladom liked Fleebagg's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I love the zerker changes, however 15 minutes on mangling makes no sense. This would have made more sense at a 10 minute timer....

Jan 15, 2024
  28. Xeladom liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

If you're switching between EQ Live and Test, then the Live client may be changing your display gamma based on your eqclient.ini settings....

Jan 15, 2024
  29. Xeladom liked Winnowyl's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I just logged in on test, and frankly, I can barely see my UI, much less anything else. I want my gamma back. =(

Jan 15, 2024
  30. Xeladom liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we get a dislike button on the forum?

Jan 11, 2024
  31. Xeladom liked Eilelyen's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Will there be more focus towards those of us who pay to play the live game vs the TLP game this year? Seems there is more focus on...

Jan 11, 2024
  32. Xeladom liked sinnister's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

I have a question...and i will keep this brief. i have noticed that there is a character that admittedly creates different names in order...

Jan 11, 2024
  33. Xeladom liked unoplank's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Our server has recently been invaded with players automating their grinding in xp zones for several hours per day. They seem to be...

Jan 11, 2024
  34. Xeladom liked Fenthen's post in the thread Gallant Focus of Fortitude & Gallant Focus of Heroism.

Heroism (blue) does appear to be pretty random off of named mobs. Fortitude (yellow) seems to only drop from 2-3 named mobs, and they're...

Jan 4, 2024
  35. Xeladom liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Gallant Focus of Fortitude/Heroism.

That made sense with 4 missions, but with only 2 they really need to drop any restrictions about loot and just have both missions drop...

Dec 25, 2023
  36. Xeladom liked Szilent's post in the thread Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion.

I continue to do absolutely all the LS content as a warrior with ~30khp & ~1600 less AC than I could have equipping other things...

Dec 22, 2023
  37. Xeladom liked Vekaras's post in the thread Reflective Emberquartz Lumber drop rate.

Finding the drop rate on these is pitifully low. I went after Lashvines (Timorous Falls) and Treants (Unkempt Woods) for an hour and saw...

Dec 18, 2023
  38. Xeladom liked Skecpa's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

It appears that mobs path along seams in geometry and if they stay on those seams with slight elevations they become unhittable while still...

Dec 18, 2023
  39. Xeladom liked Riou's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Melody of Pain being the same value as Raid version (550k DD + 13k Mana Drain) probably should be reduced too

Dec 13, 2023
  40. Xeladom liked Fenthen's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

So, you want us to deal with 4-5 mummies while people are running away from Shalowain? Hard pass. Don't punish our group just because...

Dec 13, 2023
  41. Xeladom liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 13, 2023
  42. Xeladom liked Tacoheals's post in the thread Fixed LS collection set: Mind Your Steppes.

This set is nowhere to be found in game, no ground spawn, not dropped. killed hundreds of mobs in Timorous Falls and no luck. Help!

Dec 8, 2023
  43. Xeladom liked Razorfall's post in the thread Laurion Song Picks.

Are there no picks for Laurion Song zones yet? Doing these quests is kind of a nightmare atm lol

Dec 5, 2023
  44. Xeladom liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 4, 2023
  45. Xeladom liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG][IMG]

Dec 4, 2023
  46. Xeladom liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Oct 30, 2023