Xeladom's Recent Activity

1. Xeladom liked Metanis's post in the thread Shining Aegis causing multiple Crippling Glare debuffs.

Cleric buff spell Shining Aegis is causing multiple discrete copies of the debuff Crippling Glare. Please see this thread......

May 18, 2020
  2. Xeladom liked Cannikin's post in the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Please make the /usurp command work for regular officers in addition to senior officers I have a guild in mind that I keep an officer alt...

May 13, 2020
  3. Xeladom liked Scornfire's post in the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

The debuff doesn't keep the proc from firing, the debuff doesn't prevent the "target" from being stunned again within it's duration, there...

May 9, 2020
  4. Xeladom liked Scornfire's post in the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

May 9, 2020
  5. Xeladom liked Fintank's post in the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

Would also like for Ennui line of buff procs to not place a debuff on the mob if there is a better slow on it already. DEBUFF SLOT MADNESS!

May 9, 2020
  6. Xeladom liked Scornfire's post in the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

Shameless bump #CrusadeOfTheWeek

May 9, 2020
  7. Xeladom liked Scornfire's post in the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

The 1s stun from the Shining buff line has an 18s debuff with a duration that does precisely nothing, the heal and stun are applied when...

May 9, 2020
  8. Xeladom liked Ryino's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

May 6, 2020
  9. Xeladom liked Yinla's post in the thread Velks Raid - A Smoky Crystal Shard.

Summoned me under the rock he was stood at. Roughly 3.43, 204.08

Apr 28, 2020
  10. Xeladom liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Fixed Internally Blazing Euphoria Protecting Magic - Blocking Lifetaps/Recourse.

I want to ask about this. I can exclude life-taps, but that means that the rare life-tap from an NPC will ALSO be excluded. There aren't...

Apr 28, 2020
  11. Xeladom liked menown's post in the thread SK Nurf.

Or how about there is a cost/benefit analysis. SKs can increase their DPS for a short duration at the cost of increased mana. This could be...

Apr 22, 2020
  12. Xeladom liked Cailen's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

so Whulfgar how'd tofs1 go? inquiring minds wanna know

Apr 22, 2020
  13. Xeladom liked Cailen's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

I hope we don't have to wait till next month for it to be fixed

Apr 22, 2020
  14. Xeladom liked ArtremasEQ's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Awesome. Please note this gem also. [Sun Apr 19 19:47:06 2020] A restless shadowbone begins to use a shadow beast as a living...

Apr 20, 2020
  15. Xeladom liked Scornfire's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Killing a non-restless is not a fail, nor is it even a big hindrance, especially since you're waiting around for a hour for the RNG...

Apr 20, 2020
  16. Xeladom liked Jaay's post in the thread ToFS first raid.

Spent over 1 hour last night getting this raid done, we didnt kill the non restless a single time yet this is how long it took for the last...

Apr 20, 2020
  17. Xeladom liked Hellowhatsyourname's post in the thread ToFS first raid.

How is it that once you progress to a certain point only ONE restless mob type (in a raid instance full of mobs) drops the heart's hps......

Apr 19, 2020
  18. Xeladom liked Rolaque's post in the thread After today....

Not just no, but hell no! What part of no do you not understand? If your ideas are so grand and glorious, go start your own business.

Apr 19, 2020
  19. Xeladom liked Angahran's post in the thread After today....

Why does everyone want to scrap 20+ years of time invested for some new game that'll probably be a carbon copy of a dozen other current MMO...

Apr 19, 2020
  20. Xeladom liked Ryino's post in the thread Time to rethink "timed raid unlocking"?.

Yeah I rallied against this in beta thinking it would be bad but it exceeded even my expectations. This was supposed to save people from...

Apr 17, 2020
  21. Xeladom replied to the thread Congrats RA, ROTE and SR!.

Grats!

Apr 17, 2020
  22. Xeladom liked Metanis's post in the thread Congrats RA, ROTE and SR!.

Inverse Logic just finished T3 tonight. We tried a few attempts last night after servers came up... but I needed my beauty sleep! So...

Apr 17, 2020
  23. Xeladom liked Astral64's post in the thread After today....

[IMG]

Apr 17, 2020
  24. Xeladom replied to the thread Gratz RoI.

Grats!

Apr 16, 2020
  25. Xeladom liked Scornfire's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Gratz RoI Fun piece of Trivia, to my knowledge anyway, that's the first 0-wipe clear of an expansion in EQ history!

Apr 16, 2020
  26. Xeladom liked Xinny's post in the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

Actually MS, was a bit further down then #2 today :p I wont say who was on pace for #2 cuz the server crashed in the middle of...

Apr 16, 2020
  27. Xeladom liked Benito's post in the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

No offense. But isn't "rigged" and raid testing an oxymoron? :) Edit: In a perfect world, the raid would be perfected behind the...

Apr 16, 2020
  28. Xeladom liked Ryino's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Apr 16, 2020
  29. Xeladom liked Cadira's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Apr 16, 2020
  30. Xeladom liked Mikana's post in the thread What scheduled maintenance???.

"scheduled" - you keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means...

Apr 16, 2020
  31. Xeladom liked Goburs's post in the thread T3 Launch day Attempt 2.

At this point, it's unnacceptable. IF this delays the T3 opening again, you better serve us right and open it manually at a better time...

Apr 16, 2020
  32. Xeladom liked Ryino's post in the thread Why did you add Overseer if all you've done is make it useless?.

Yeah this change is pretty weak without warning. People paying RL cash for a system only to be stuck holding the bag when you decide to...

Apr 16, 2020
  33. Xeladom liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Apr 16, 2020
  34. Xeladom liked Nymera_MS's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Apr 16, 2020
  35. Xeladom liked feeltheburn's post in the thread [REQ] Delay T3 Another Month.

dear everyone at Darkpaw [IMG]

Apr 16, 2020
  36. Xeladom liked Lisard's post in the thread [REQ] Delay T3 Another Month.

[IMG]

Apr 16, 2020
  37. Xeladom liked Lisard's post in the thread [REQ] Delay T3 Another Month.

At this point in time, i just want to play the content i payed for....can give 2 potatos about the Race anymore in this expansion.

Apr 16, 2020
  38. Xeladom liked Mazame's post in the thread Not again....

I got a great idea. Lets change a keying system that we been using for years into something untested like a time release.. What could go...

Apr 16, 2020
  39. Xeladom liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Holly does WoW.

considering she was in charge for overseer, they can have her.

Apr 16, 2020
  40. Xeladom liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Test Update 04/13/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

That's such a bad mechanic. So you have to tank mobs that hit just like any other mob until they decide to go away on their own?

Apr 15, 2020
  41. Xeladom liked Skuz's post in the thread (Serious) What can we do about the lag pile?.

Hiding pets will be awesome, hopefully applies to swarm pets too.

Apr 12, 2020
  42. Xeladom liked sojero's post in the thread Test Update 04/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Just ran the numbers of my testing on test server vs a bard in group, and we are still behind bard dots Here are my highest ticks from...

Apr 9, 2020
  43. Xeladom liked Vumad's post in the thread Overseer Suggestions.

The biggest thing I'd like to see changed now is for recommended agents to be sorted out. It is not enjoyable clicking through each agent...

Apr 5, 2020
  44. Xeladom liked Cragzop's post in the thread ToFS 2 AE Bug.

We saw this bug in MS on Xegony for the first time tonight … wiped a bunch of us out. [Wed Apr 01 20:18:57 2020] Lerty hit you for 8886...

Apr 1, 2020
  45. Xeladom liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread ToFS 2 AE Bug.

That's what I was talking about. It's not multiple AEs from multiple mobs. It's one mob's single cast of their AE hitting 6-8 (or more)...

Apr 1, 2020
  46. Xeladom liked Szilent's post in the thread ToFS 2 AE Bug.

Ten minutes into the event with only one celebrant active, we should separate all ten of the Pelpas? That's your simple fix, that we should...

Apr 1, 2020
  47. Xeladom replied to the thread Congrats SOA, TR and IL.

Grats!

Mar 27, 2020
  48. Xeladom liked Allayna's post in the thread Duplicate Topic Raid Assist.

Raid assist has to be reset currently for the following conditions: RA zones Someone else zones in after RA set - unable to see RA

Mar 25, 2020
  49. Xeladom liked Scornfire's post in the thread T3 Raids Delayed -- Add another nugget to T1/T2 chests now.

I'm sponsored by my Uncle's Pizza parlor, so the jokes on you~

Mar 18, 2020
  50. Xeladom liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Mar 18, 2020
  51. Xeladom liked Beimeith's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Should just make the unlock date random.

Mar 18, 2020
  52. Xeladom liked Yinla's post in the thread 5 patches so far this month and it is only 18th !.

I hope you are fixing a lot of bugs in the down time tomorrow not just changing Overseer. Healer Mercs are desperatly in need of fixing....

Mar 17, 2020
  53. Xeladom replied to the thread Worst solution to T3 raids not going live..

Having to /say large one million times to receive the instance.

Mar 17, 2020
  54. Xeladom liked Litefighter's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Mar 17, 2020
  55. Xeladom liked German's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

You're going to move the double nugget up a month right?

Mar 17, 2020
  56. Xeladom liked Zephrine's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Mar 17, 2020
  57. Xeladom liked Jondalar's post in the thread So... it's noon....

so we waited for hours today and your solution is to have us waiting for hours and hours again tomorrow? That's amazingly tonedeaf.

Mar 17, 2020
  58. Xeladom liked Ownlei's post in the thread So... it's noon....

[IMG]

Mar 17, 2020
  59. Xeladom liked Jondalar's post in the thread So... it's noon....

It's disheartening that relying on complaints from customers is the only way DP has of monitoring this type of situation...

Mar 17, 2020
  60. Xeladom liked Deillusional's post in the thread So... it's noon....

if you going to delay the release, as many people in the us took time of work you should re-release it at the weekend.

Mar 17, 2020
  61. Xeladom liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Delay raids until Saturday.

nevermind, too many holes

Mar 17, 2020
  62. Xeladom liked Triconix's post in the thread Delay raids until Saturday.

A lot more people work on Tuesday and Wednesday then Saturday.

Mar 17, 2020
  63. Xeladom liked Mehdisin Mahn's post in the thread Delay raids until Saturday.

gross concept error there. this release was done because DPG wanted to arbitrarily flex their will and change the system.... also known...

Mar 17, 2020
  64. Xeladom liked Jondalar's post in the thread Delay raids until Saturday.

I thought this release was done so people wouldn't have to take off work...

Mar 17, 2020
  65. Xeladom liked Ryino's post in the thread Delay raids until Saturday.

Yeah but they missed that. I think it's safe to say that more than a few people can't take another day off with less than 24 hours...

Mar 17, 2020
  66. Xeladom liked Sancus's post in the thread Delay raids until Saturday.

It depends on what the other option is. If it's still able to launch today that's cool, but launching during a different weekday at 9...

Mar 17, 2020
  67. Xeladom liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Delay raids until Saturday.

Just call it, make raids open at 9am pacific time on Saturday. Mulligan this.

Mar 17, 2020
  68. Xeladom liked Tucoh's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Raids releasing on Tuesday morning was disappointing. The only raid that mattered not getting opened on time was frustrating. The raid...

Mar 17, 2020
  69. Xeladom liked Piemastaj's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

If you can not prevent the raids from launching, can you have it launch but remove the NPCs from game? They took a 2 week trip. Set a time...

Mar 17, 2020
  70. Xeladom liked Pano's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

If only there was a tried and tested method from the previous expansions to have raids unlock on time...

Mar 17, 2020
  71. Xeladom liked Ryino's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

This really should be pushed to give people time to adjust. It is like the one part of the expansion people were waiting for and we had...

Mar 17, 2020
  72. Xeladom liked Cury's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

This a real screw up by the staff that the customers are taking the shaft for. Raid teams took off work for your posted schedule and you...

Mar 17, 2020
  73. Xeladom liked Jondalar's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

I mean remotely thinking that this is the best solution is truly mind boggling. Keep people waiting around for over 5 hours today? Bad....

Mar 17, 2020
  74. Xeladom liked Deillusional's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

delay them to sunday or whatever, looks like euros are being left behind again.

Mar 17, 2020
  75. Xeladom liked Nennius's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

If it benefits the players, it is an emergency.

Mar 17, 2020
  76. Xeladom liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Except there is no race now because a ton of raiders won't be able to take off another day of work. If you guys want to make it so that...

Mar 17, 2020
  77. Xeladom liked Sancus's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

I hope this method for raid unlocks, along with the days and times, are reconsidered for next expansion.

Mar 17, 2020
  78. Xeladom liked Piemastaj's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

As we were updated today with 1 post after about 5 hours? Such a joke...

Mar 17, 2020
  79. Xeladom liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

And btw, overseer nerfs aren't a "pressing issue".

Mar 17, 2020
  80. Xeladom liked Piemastaj's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Absolutely unacceptable. It should be pushed back to make up for you guys screwing up. At the very least 1 week if not longer. You guys...

Mar 17, 2020
  81. Xeladom liked Scornfire's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Oh good, midday /sarcasm

Mar 17, 2020
  82. Xeladom liked Ryino's post in the thread So... it's noon....

Yeah this is a pretty poor way to treat your player base. Give everybody a time, people schedule around, and with no notice just drop it.

Mar 17, 2020
  83. Xeladom liked Marike's post in the thread So... it's noon....

Staggering raids was a fantastic experiment. Let's not do this again.

Mar 17, 2020
  84. Xeladom liked Triconix's post in the thread Not A Bug T3 Raids Failed to go Live on Time.

I work for a hospital. Do you realize how hard it is to get a day off right now for a hospital? The least I expect is a notice on why the...

Mar 17, 2020
  85. Xeladom liked Maedhros's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

[Sun Feb 23 21:26:55 2020] --Monotell has looted a Key of Trauma from a fractured reflection.-- [Sun Mar 15 21:02:57 2020] --Kilean has...

Mar 17, 2020
  86. Xeladom liked Lianeb's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

Pretty sure the key is not on Tserrina's corpse either. It shows in the loot window as being on a mirror shard

Mar 17, 2020
  87. Xeladom liked Fintank's post in the thread So... it's noon....

[IMG]

Mar 17, 2020
  88. Xeladom liked Krazzi's post in the thread Heroic on the TOV gear.

Looking at the sk armor, the ToV gear has a point less heroic dex than last years TBL gear. That's lame, get new gear and lose, heroic...

Mar 16, 2020
  89. Xeladom liked svann's post in the thread Can we get an upgrade for Your Stormjolt Vortex Rk. III please?.

I think its nothing to do with vortex not having an upgrade. Many 111+ spells are also getting this treatment. Probably a bug, but a...

Mar 15, 2020
  90. Xeladom liked Szilent's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

The open question is how much worse the rest of his group would have performed. Consider whether "the raid leader hates you so he's...

Mar 14, 2020
  91. Xeladom liked Szilent's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

why be good when you can just torpedo your guildmates to end up #1 on the parse?

Mar 13, 2020
  92. Xeladom liked yepmetoo's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

Terrible change. Will do absolutely nothing to impact guilds like mine, but will be a killer to guilds barely able or almost able to kill...

Mar 11, 2020
  93. Xeladom liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Test Update 03/03/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

If I remember right that was added in due to guilds dropping the dz right before a win to avoid the lockouts and being able to raid...

Mar 10, 2020
  94. Xeladom liked Triconix's post in the thread State of tradeskills in the game.

Not really. Our people doing loot have to practically beg to give away the loot. A lot of the gear goes to alts or people with very low...

Mar 9, 2020
  95. Xeladom liked Yinla's post in the thread State of tradeskills in the game.

Personally I prefered the RoS way of crafting, ie using a template in a normal loom/forge etc rather than having a container to create an...

Mar 9, 2020
  96. Xeladom liked Sancus's post in the thread State of tradeskills in the game.

ToV locks too much behind TS's, in my opinion. The TS ear is a huge swath of content, which you miss out on entirely without doing TS's....

Mar 9, 2020
  97. Xeladom liked Qbert's post in the thread Ok Darkpaw, explaing your logic on this one.

It has been many, many expansions whereby the stats are given as a set. You need to add up all 8 visibles and compare them across tiers to...

Mar 7, 2020
  98. Xeladom liked Scornfire's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Mar 5, 2020
  99. Xeladom liked Derresh's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Mar 3, 2020
  100. Xeladom liked Szilent's post in the thread ToFS raid #2 'Til Death Do Us Part' achieve Bad Blood.

The event cleanup script, that depops all surviving monsters once the event is defeated by killing either Daman or Nosja, counts as killing...

Mar 2, 2020
  101. Xeladom liked Sostenes's post in the thread Healer Mercs are not working right.

Greetings, This whole week I have been experiencing problems with Healer Merc, he can barely keep my pet alive when it wasn't an issue...

Mar 2, 2020
  102. Xeladom liked Vitaulic's post in the thread Healer Mercs are not working right.

Here is a comparison from a about a month ago: Combined: A spectre of the Arisen on 1/12/2020 Tikenuf - 345 --- Sincere Remedy Rk. II...

Mar 2, 2020
  103. Xeladom liked Tucoh's post in the thread Overseer.

Am withholding judgement until I try it, but I'm really apprehensive about systems like this for two reasons: 1. I don't like bonus...

Feb 29, 2020
  104. Xeladom liked Axxius's post in the thread Diamondized Precious Velium Ore (type 19 aug raid drop).

Again. They are not 'partially successful', they are 'alternative failures'. ALT_FAIL. This particular combine cannot be called...

Feb 20, 2020
  105. Xeladom liked Sancus's post in the thread Diamondized Precious Velium Ore (type 19 aug raid drop).

Four pages ago you "[couldn't] believe" people weren't buying Draughts for these combines...

Feb 20, 2020
  106. Xeladom liked Morigaine's post in the thread Diamondized Precious Velium Ore (type 19 aug raid drop).

This issue exploded and people are understandably angry if they wasted their $22. It seems like the obvious answer is to make the potion...

Feb 20, 2020
  107. Xeladom liked Derka's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] Just kidding I do enjoy ToV

Feb 20, 2020
  108. Xeladom liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Fixed Internally ToV "Enhanced Velium" Weapon Hitting For Wrong Damage.

What is confirmed is the damage cap. it is a thing. Right now it's 6*level. I've asked for a change.

Feb 20, 2020
  109. Xeladom liked Sancus's post in the thread Diamondized Precious Velium Ore (type 19 aug raid drop).

I honestly think the more egregious part is being able to lose the group Crystallized Precious Velium Ore during the TS combine. I...

Feb 18, 2020
  110. Xeladom liked Szilent's post in the thread Fixed Internally incorrect focus description on Gladiator's Plate Chestguard of War.

the Deafening Strike[6802] focus description claims to extend Mighty Strike Discipline[4514], it actually extends Fellstrike...

Feb 17, 2020
  111. Xeladom liked Sancus's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Pls work on T3 :(

Feb 16, 2020
  112. Xeladom liked Derresh's post in the thread Fixed Internally Griklor HP Resetting (Raid).

In the raid version everytime Griklor flys over the wall in the new flight path his HP resets to 100%.

Feb 13, 2020
  113. Xeladom liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] Thanks everyone for all the great memes! Keep them going!

Feb 12, 2020
  114. Xeladom liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 12, 2020
  115. Xeladom liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Feb 11, 2020
  116. Xeladom liked Derresh's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Feb 11, 2020
  117. Xeladom liked Insaneox's post in the thread Death touch as an anti-kite mechanic.

Easy fix for this bug caused by lag is to have the golems spawn on top of the raid vs having them rubber band. This was also an issue on...

Feb 11, 2020
  118. Xeladom liked Lianeb's post in the thread Death touch as an anti-kite mechanic.

So now that we have your approval of what is a bug and what is not. Can we discuss how to fix it. I don't care about the anti-kite...

Feb 11, 2020
  119. Xeladom liked Morigaine's post in the thread Death touch as an anti-kite mechanic.

I find it surprising that even after a video was posted of how the pull was executed you posted the last post. It’s very obvious that the...

Feb 11, 2020
  120. Xeladom liked svann's post in the thread Death touch as an anti-kite mechanic.

Oh ok, like the rubber banding lag on queen in eok. Yea I could see that happening, even if I havent on this event. They really shouldnt...

Feb 11, 2020
  121. Xeladom liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Death touch as an anti-kite mechanic.

Are you freaking kidding me? Are you dumb or something? I am just shaking my head at the amount of just...dumb...being posted here....

Feb 11, 2020
  122. Xeladom liked Odiiusx's post in the thread Death touch as an anti-kite mechanic.

[Sun Feb 09 16:24:55 2020] The focused geomantic energy fades. [Sun Feb 09 16:24:55 2020] a velium sentry hit you for 802584 points of...

Feb 11, 2020
  123. Xeladom liked Smokezz's post in the thread Death touch as an anti-kite mechanic.

/boggle. I understand exactly what he's saying. It's not rocket science. Server side lag can and DOES cause mobs to rubber band. This...

Feb 11, 2020
  124. Xeladom liked Lianeb's post in the thread Death touch as an anti-kite mechanic.

Dude do you not have the comprehension to understand this? The velium sentries cast a 700k did as part of their anti kite. Take one from...

Feb 11, 2020
  125. Xeladom liked Lianeb's post in the thread Death touch as an anti-kite mechanic.

This is a ridiculous way to prevent kiting on raids. When the raid starts doing a lot of dps or whatever it is that causes zone lag and...

Feb 11, 2020
  126. Xeladom liked Derresh's post in the thread Players input is often detrimental to the health of a game..

i kind of want larger raids, up it to 72 imo, but fix raid lag first.

Feb 7, 2020
  127. Xeladom liked Belkar_OotS's post in the thread Next Expansion Secondary Pet Class Suggestion.

I was thinking about the shaman, shadow knight and enchanter pets and the fact that they are ranked spells. With the recent improvements...

Feb 7, 2020
  128. Xeladom liked Lianeb's post in the thread Test Update 02/05/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Any chance of getting a directional emote when the giants spawn....ie NW camp, South Camp, SE Camp. Alot of people are doing with...

Feb 7, 2020
  129. Xeladom liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 2, 2020
  130. Xeladom liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Feb 1, 2020
  131. Xeladom liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Jan 29, 2020
  132. Xeladom liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/tov-earring-evolving-quest.262197/page-12#post-3863309

Jan 29, 2020
  133. Xeladom liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

Jan 27, 2020
  134. Xeladom liked Zaray's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 27, 2020
  135. Xeladom liked Kuaamil's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

My real pet peeve is when you have 4 of a class on raids and go the entire raid without the class' buff, despite asking a dozen times.

Jan 26, 2020
  136. Xeladom liked Scornfire's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

I don't even have a polite response to this anymore, I don't care who asks it I go straight to badscorn and condescendingly tell them...

Jan 26, 2020
  137. Xeladom liked Scornfire's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Loose-lin

Jan 23, 2020
  138. Xeladom liked Scornfire's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

I'll raise you one Maenn pronouncing "Viral" as "Vial" for months before one of us caught on

Jan 23, 2020
  139. Xeladom liked Scornfire's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] Is this even relevant still? oh well

Jan 23, 2020
  140. Xeladom liked Beimeith's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 23, 2020
  141. Xeladom liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

To clarify, The two very first questions asked by the OP and Lianeb. It is not OK to have a lockout for a raid/event and then take...

Jan 23, 2020
  142. Xeladom liked Pip's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 21, 2020
  143. Xeladom liked Cadira's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG]

Jan 21, 2020
  144. Xeladom liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 21, 2020
  145. Xeladom liked Scornfire's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Jan 21, 2020
  146. Xeladom liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Well we all got spicy over the weekend didn't we. This one is for the memes. Remember the memes can only be used to attack me not...

Jan 21, 2020
  147. Xeladom liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 21, 2020
  148. Xeladom liked Ryino's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 21, 2020
  149. Xeladom liked Monkman's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

The real victim here. [IMG]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Jan 21, 2020
  150. Xeladom liked Scornfire's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Let's not get memethread locked frenz [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jan 17, 2020
  151. Xeladom liked Angahran's post in the thread Test Update 01/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Can someone please take 30 seconds to fix the 3 new ranks of SK's Cascading Theft of Life ? Pre-ToV level was 12k and the three Tov levels...

Jan 13, 2020
  152. Xeladom liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread EQ - frustration..

And they increase the risk with no increase in the rewards.

Jan 12, 2020
  153. Xeladom liked Sokki's post in the thread EQ - frustration..

Yeah, the scaling of old content really hurts the group game. This is one complaint from groupers that I fully agree with. I get that they...

Jan 12, 2020
  154. Xeladom liked kizant's post in the thread Test Update 01/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This is a great change and makes perfect sense. Why play on a progression server if things aren't progressing properly? Not sure why...

Jan 9, 2020
  155. Xeladom liked Angahran's post in the thread Test Update 01/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

No fix for 'cascading Theft of Life' that reduces from 12k to 1300, 1400 and 1500 ? Come on, you just have to add a 0 to three ranks of...

Jan 8, 2020
  156. Xeladom liked Zaray's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 6, 2020
  157. Xeladom liked Scornfire's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [img] [img]

Dec 30, 2019
  158. Xeladom liked Laronk's post in the thread Devs have literally destroyed paladins and no one is saying a word.

It’s too bad paladins cant heal themselves, or everyone else in their group.

Dec 23, 2019
  159. Xeladom liked Lisard's post in the thread Beta Closing. Good Fortune to all Guilds on EGL for ToV!..

with the closing of Beta, Wish Everyone who practiced and or help tune the events Good Fortune come expansion launch. hope to see more then...

Dec 18, 2019