xcitng's Recent Activity

1. xcitng liked klanderso's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

The downside of doing patches in the middle of the night (which would probably be anywhere from 9pm to 4am Pacific) is that it's 100%...

Apr 18, 2024 at 6:09 PM
  2. xcitng replied to the thread video modes.

i copied over the ini files but can send the dbg log

Mar 14, 2024
  3. xcitng replied to the thread video modes.

changing the name on eqclient worked, it went back to how it had been, but, duh, i opened the video modes in game and set it on 1152x864...

Mar 14, 2024
  4. xcitng replied to the thread video modes.

i can't play the game with this happening as this distorts the view of everything too much, all i can do is put up bazaar chars ... can...

Mar 14, 2024
  5. xcitng posted a new thread.

video modes

something is wrong with my video modes for the 3 accounts i have in one eq folder on this computer, my account in the other folder is...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 13, 2024
  6. xcitng liked Shadovoxx's post in the thread Noisy Familiars.

Can we get some way to mute or ignore these talking familiars? People sit afk in the guild lobby all day long and spam us with these...

Mar 8, 2024
  7. xcitng liked Jennre's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Very well deserved congratulations SR!! =)

Mar 4, 2024
  8. xcitng liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread News from The EverQuest Show's whirlwind trip!.

[IMG] Hello Norrathians! I just wanted to give an update about a huge trip that I'm wrapping up. I conducted interviews with Jenn Chan,...

Feb 19, 2024
  9. xcitng liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread What Illusions would you like to see added?.

[IMG] I win! This is one of the best illusions that would be in EQ :)

Jan 27, 2024
  10. xcitng liked Vumad's post in the thread A request for mounts.

You're awesome for jumping on the improvement so quickly.

Jan 27, 2024
  11. xcitng liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show in Year of Darkpaw.

Hello everyone! Fading here, from The EverQuest Show. I'm so excited to kick things off for the Year of Darkpaw with our newest trailer...

Jan 27, 2024
  12. xcitng liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread Can we get a confirmation warning when clicking this please.

Moving it or making a confirmation box would be awesome. So tired of accidently clicking this accidentally.

Jan 16, 2024
  13. xcitng liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Can we get a confirmation warning when clicking this please.

They should just take it off. Really. How many of us have ever used that one? Most of us would do the UI work in game.

Jan 16, 2024
  14. xcitng liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Pal'Lomen has a feeling of danger. From the art and lore, to mob difficulty and density, to actual mob placement. It's not a pushover...

Jan 13, 2024
  15. xcitng liked hein's post in the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

I've been playing EQ on and off since Kunark and I have been very critical of the direction of EQ over the past several years. I've hated...

Jan 3, 2024
  16. xcitng liked Benito's post in the thread Goodbye 2023, Hello 2024!.

Thanks for your work Jenn and team. With appreciation for this game.

Dec 19, 2023
  17. xcitng liked Tatanka's post in the thread What does "Report as spam" do in the chat window?.

Of course, but having "Ignore" in that list seems absolutely obvious to me. Strange that they never included it.

Nov 13, 2023
  18. xcitng liked Tatanka's post in the thread What does "Report as spam" do in the chat window?.

And for some reason, Ignore is not in that drop-down list.

Nov 13, 2023
  19. xcitng liked Bernel's post in the thread What does "Report as spam" do in the chat window?.

Yes, please, please, please have an "Ignore this user" option added to the popup menu.

Nov 13, 2023
  20. xcitng liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Request for item to be brought back to purchase.

Sure would like this item available in DB store this winter please. [IMG]

Nov 4, 2023
  21. xcitng liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread EverQuest is Changing the World.

From breaking the internet when EQ launched, to helping children and their families, EverQuest and Darkpaw Games continue to change the...

Nov 4, 2023
  22. xcitng liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread What is EQX? The future of EverQuest?.

Get your attention? Good! It should. The latest episode of The EverQuest Show is one of the biggest ever. EverQuest X? What is it?...

Oct 28, 2023
  23. xcitng liked Beimeith's post in the thread What is EQX? The future of EverQuest?.

The world art looked great. The characters models did not. High Elves are supposed to be beautiful and ethereal. Not stick figures...

Oct 28, 2023