Xanbar's Recent Activity

1. Xanbar liked Rijacki's post in the thread Semi new player getting fed up with 110 plus.

Not everyone likes to raid. Raiding can be stressful for some and/or a longer time commitment than some players are able to commit to....

Mar 16, 2024
  2. Xanbar posted a new thread.

MAG or NEC for Heroic 100

I have never played MAG, NEC or WIZ in the past and now its time to claim my level 100 heroic for the 25th anniversary and I think I want...

Forum: The Newbie Zone

Mar 16, 2024
  3. Xanbar replied to the thread Exp and free Heroic tomorrow.

That was it. Thank you so much. Didn't dawn on me to use the dropdown. I just didn't notice it.

Mar 16, 2024
  4. Xanbar posted a new thread.

All Access but no Heroic Character Token available

I am All Access by way of Krono. Shouldn't I see a Heroic Character Token at character select screen for 25th anniversary?

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 16, 2024
  5. Xanbar replied to the thread Exp and free Heroic tomorrow.

How does one claim the Heroic character? I see nothing in "/claim". The character selection screen shows Heroic 0. I am "All Access".

Mar 16, 2024
  6. Xanbar posted a new thread.

Group Assist

In modern EQ what is the recommended way of setting Main Tank and all of group auto assisting? Is the group leader the only character that...

Mar 15, 2024
  7. Xanbar posted a new thread.

Duplicate Alt-Tab to another application does not work anymore

I used to be able to Alt-Tab to another window when the EQ client was in windowed mode. Now that doesn't work anymore when I am zoning....

Mar 15, 2024
  8. Xanbar replied to the thread Overseer Anniversary Quest.

EQ Button > Alerts > Event Calendar Click on March 11th Leftmost panel : Anniversary Overseer Quests ... Celebrate Everquest's rich...

Mar 6, 2024
  9. Xanbar replied to the thread Overseer Anniversary Quest.

Sorry I failed to explain the context of my question. It is on the calendar at start of anniversary on March 11th. I assumed (perhaps...

Mar 6, 2024
  10. Xanbar posted a new thread.

Overseer Anniversary Quest

"Help a lonely iksar..." Is this a quest intertwined with the Overseer sub-game or something else? Is the reward a rare or elite agent?

Mar 6, 2024
  11. Xanbar posted a new thread.

BST 114/115 Offensive Spells Question

"Bay of the Moon" and "Growl of the Lioness" Or "Griklor's Feralgia" (GF) and "Growl of the Lioness" (GotL) : Does GotL overwrite GF...

Forum: Hybrid

Mar 6, 2024
  12. Xanbar replied to the thread BST 2.0.

Well there is that. And you can get 2 or more of them via the quest.

Feb 21, 2024
  13. Xanbar posted a new thread.

BST 2.0

I would like to hear some opinions on whether or not the Beastlord Epic 2.0 is worth getting at level 115 for the solo/molo or group game...

Feb 21, 2024
  14. Xanbar replied to the thread Year of Darkpaw Lore & Trivia Contest.

Nagafen's Lair (informally called Sol B) (not the first answer but that's my guess anyway) thinking that perhaps it is from the...

Feb 21, 2024
  15. Xanbar posted a new thread.

eqgame.exe crashing in EQGraphics.DLL

Starting seeing this today. It happens after the game has been running for a while. Maybe 30 minutes or so. Anyone else getting a lot of...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Feb 15, 2024
  16. Xanbar replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

How do we provide positive feedback when we want to compliment the team at "Darkpaw Games" for doing something well? Is there a "tell us...

Feb 11, 2024
  17. Xanbar replied to the thread Beastlord CoV 111 Spell: Composite Fury.

Thank you !!

Feb 5, 2024
  18. Xanbar posted a new thread.

Beastlord CoV 111 Spell: Composite Fury

The spell vendor in CoV WW has a 112, 113, 114 and 115 BST Rank 1 spell. Allakhazam lists a 111 BST CoV Rank 1 spell named Composite Fury....

Feb 5, 2024
  19. Xanbar replied to the thread Overseer questions.

Thanks Bernel for condensing all of that information into what I think is the most important stuff.

Jan 22, 2024
  20. Xanbar posted a new thread.

Overseer questions

I have one account and two characters. Can both characters run a 24-hour overseer mission simultaneously? I think I read in a guide that...

Jan 20, 2024
  21. Xanbar replied to the thread DirectX 11 API Port is live!.

For those of us that are not up on computer graphics jargon could you please explain "non-emulated graphics modes" versus [ insert whatever...

Jan 20, 2024
  22. Xanbar posted a new thread.

All achievements gone after going from silver to gold

I recently consumed a Chrono and in doing so upgraded from Silver membership to Gold. Checking my achievements there are now none. It is...

Jan 12, 2024
  23. Xanbar replied to the thread Happy New Year!.

Great. For quite a while I have wanted a way to provide positive feedback when things are done well. I often seem to notice posts where...

Jan 5, 2024
  24. Xanbar replied to the thread "Target's Target" window always on top.

Alright thank you for the info. I didn't know about this "quirk". I find it kind of annoying so I think I'll turn of the new UI stuff...

Dec 28, 2023
  25. Xanbar posted a new thread.

"Target's Target" window always on top

I do not see any setting that would cause this to occur or enable or disable it. But perhaps it is not a bug and something that needs to...

Dec 28, 2023
  26. Xanbar replied to the thread Level 125.

Ok I understand it now. Thank you for the responses and explanations.

Dec 17, 2023
  27. Xanbar posted a new thread.

Level 125

As a casual player I am curious how people have gotten their characters to level 125 only days after the new expansion went live. Is it...

Dec 16, 2023
  28. Xanbar replied to the thread Crown of Deceit Faction Issue.

Was able to complete the quest as iksar(-1000) cazic-thule(-1000) with good race illusion and scalp equipped for warmly.

Dec 16, 2023