Xanbar's Recent Activity

1. Xanbar replied to the thread A Note to the EQ Community from Jenn Chan.

This is wonderful. How refreshing to have a company that communicates with customers in an honest and open way and takes concrete steps to...

Jun 9, 2020
  2. Xanbar replied to the thread Expansion X unlocks on server Y today.

I didn't ask for development time in my post above. I asked if there is a way to filter out these messages.

Jun 6, 2020
  3. Xanbar replied to the thread Rest State.

Ok I guess something strange happened in my case. I had the hour glass for like 3 or 4 minutes then finally the rest state some time...

Jun 6, 2020
  4. Xanbar posted a new thread.

Expansion X unlocks on server Y today

Is there a way to filter out these messages? I don't play on server X and don't care what unlocks or doesn't and would prefer not to have...

Forum: The Newbie Zone

Jun 6, 2020
  5. Xanbar posted a new thread.

Rest State

Takes serveral minutes to enter rest state (fast hp, mana, endurance regen) in my 85 FTP character versus a much shorter duration in my 115...

Jun 6, 2020
  6. Xanbar posted a new thread.

toggle inspect

"/toggleinspect on" Player is not able to inspect other players by right-clicking on them Q. Can other players inspect you if you have...

Jun 4, 2020
  7. Xanbar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Current Server Issues Update - May 27, 2020.

[UPDATE] Servers are now up and unlocked, thank you for your patience. The team is continuing to monitor as players log in.

May 28, 2020
  8. Xanbar replied to the thread Level 1 character that I did not create.

Your right, my bad. I must have created a character on Brekt after I read about the dissatisfaction from various people playing on Brekt...

May 21, 2020
  9. Xanbar posted a new thread.

Level 1 character that I did not create

Selected Firona Vie server and found that I now have a new level 1 druid that I did not create. The name does not appear to be something...

Forum: Bug Reports

May 21, 2020
  10. Xanbar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Server Downtime: Tuesday, May 19th @ 10:00 AM.

UPDATE - The downtime has concluded and servers are unlocked. Thank you for your patience, please be aware of the following: - UCHAT...

May 21, 2020
  11. Xanbar posted a new thread.

Trader Offline - Hangs

I play on a Windows 10 box in windowed mode 1920 x 1080. About 25% percent of the time when I select offline mode in Trader, EQ hangs...

May 15, 2020
  12. Xanbar posted a new thread.

The system is currently unable to grant your reward for. Unknown. Please try again later.

"The system is currently unable to grant your reward for. Unknown. Please try again later." above error message presented after...

Apr 20, 2020
  13. Xanbar replied to the thread Auto attack does not work on /assist main.

yes "/assist on" setting did not change. only change was going from "/assist <player name>" to "/assist main"

Apr 20, 2020
  14. Xanbar posted a new thread.

Auto attack does not work on /assist main

auto attack works as expected on /assist <player name> "/assist <player name>" in a macro turns on attack "/assist main" in a macro does...

Apr 18, 2020
  15. Xanbar replied to the thread (Serious) What can we do about the lag pile?.

uncheck show PC names, uncheck show NPC names i always have those unchecked. having floating text over avatars makes the game much less...

Apr 11, 2020
  16. Xanbar posted a new thread.

Programs and Features - two copies of Everquest

i see two Everquest programs listed under Programs and Features on Windows 10. one published by Daybreak Game Company. the other...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 11, 2020
  17. Xanbar posted a new thread.

The Bone Rod (19th anniversary task - reward)

Can be sold to a vendor for 1c. DPG : Is this really what you want? I see this as an accident waiting to happen.

Apr 4, 2020
  18. Xanbar liked Sunol1972's post in the thread Client hangs on zoning from lobby to guild hall if guild hall instance not running.

Today on Coirnav TLP, doctorporter zoned into guild lobby and clicked on guild hall (right door) - client freezes and had to kill from Task...

Apr 4, 2020