Wyntyr's Recent Activity

1. Wyntyr liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Characters will not load on test server.

First try: message "Loading characters..." hung there Second try: message "Some characters took too long loading ...log out and back in"...

Feb 2, 2022
  2. Wyntyr liked bobokatt's post in the thread Characters will not load on test server.

This is happening for me on one of my accounts on the test server. I have to right click the Everquest on the taskbar and "close window"....

Feb 2, 2022
  3. Wyntyr liked Cakkortiz's post in the thread Characters will not load on test server.

I cannot load test server on one of my accounts. It loads to the char select screen, which shows 0/0 characters, all of the buttons are...

Feb 2, 2022
  4. Wyntyr liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread Characters will not load on test server.

Same here and I didn't test copy for what its worth.

Feb 2, 2022
  5. Wyntyr liked Cakkortiz's post in the thread Characters will not load on test server.

the problem is getting worse and affecting more people on test, at this rate by next week, half of test will be effectively locked out of...

Feb 2, 2022
  6. Wyntyr replied to the thread Characters will not load on test server.

For me it seems to be limited to my characters >= L85. I don't have a large range of lower level characters, only 1 at 85, so that's the...

Feb 2, 2022
  7. Wyntyr posted a new thread.

Can't log into the Test Server

Hi All, First time logging into the test server for a couple weeks. The first time I logged in all I saw was an empty Char select screen....

Forum: Player Support

Feb 1, 2022