Wulfhere's Recent Activity

1. Wulfhere liked FYAD's post in the thread crashing to desktop when zoning.

The line from EQUI.xml that is new is: <Include>EQUI_NameReservationWnd.xml</Include> Add that anywhere to your custom EQUI.xml file with...

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:01 PM
  2. Wulfhere liked Lluianae's post in the thread Practical Impact of AC - EverQuest in 2023.

Still awaiting an answer! Apologies for some thread necromancy, but I forgot to post some older findings. Sometime in ToL or NoS...

Apr 15, 2024 at 10:15 PM
  3. Wulfhere replied to the thread Rogue hide ability inconsitant in LS zones.

I did some testing on my rogue. Hide never failed for me while in the Bazaar. I traveled to Laurion's Inn and went into the inn. While...

Apr 13, 2024 at 11:11 PM
  4. Wulfhere liked Spiffy Duu's post in the thread Rogue hide ability inconsitant in LS zones.

When the hide key is pressed it is not giving the 'you have hidden yourself from view' response and therefore not hiding. The (parentheses)...

Apr 13, 2024 at 11:04 PM
  5. Wulfhere replied to the thread which haste is better ?.

Your tanks might want the epic click for more AC. Otherwise VoG is better for +ATK.

Apr 13, 2024 at 10:39 PM
  6. Wulfhere liked Warpeace's post in the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

Did you expect Paladin would get something good?

Apr 11, 2024
  7. Wulfhere liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Confirmed Tower Shield of Eternal Reverie- Vector of Health.

I ran through all of my logs going back to 2021. Here's a snippet from the last few months showing how many Vector of Health procs I had...

Apr 8, 2024
  8. Wulfhere liked Ultron's post in the thread Confirmed Tower Shield of Eternal Reverie- Vector of Health.

Category: Items [Can Repro] Date/Time: Tue Mar 12 11:07:18 2024 Character: Level 125 Paladin (Main) Zone: Palatial Guild Hall...

Apr 8, 2024
  9. Wulfhere liked Lluianae's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

This was one of my favourite things too. Such that I argued against and was unhappy with itemisation becoming homogenised and lacking...

Apr 5, 2024
  10. Wulfhere replied to the thread Essential skills for 100 SK?.

CS is cancelled by 2H weapon stance. So let that auto grant too.

Apr 5, 2024
  11. Wulfhere liked Nennius's post in the thread Merc Question.

All together folks!! Mercs are the DEVIL!

Apr 4, 2024
  12. Wulfhere replied to the thread Paladin MGBs?.

You're right. Also the old group symbols can be.

Apr 2, 2024
  13. Wulfhere replied to the thread Paladin MGBs?.

Only paladin group Brells can be MGB. When cast during combat like that, it can generate a noticeable amount of NPC witness hate.

Mar 31, 2024
  14. Wulfhere liked Lord_Cervos's post in the thread Troll Warrior Starter Armor Quest (DaBashers Armor) Uncompletable.

Edit 2: I discovered the problem after some cross-referencing. There may have been a screw up when the mob was moved to Rathe and the WRONG...

Mar 29, 2024
  15. Wulfhere liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Too Many Tell Windows Breaks Them.

So, guildmate had this come up a couple days ago and, after some tinkering, I found the cause and solution. If you have too many Tell...

Mar 27, 2024
  16. Wulfhere liked niente's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

I made a post then edited it to a smiley face after thinking better of it. Then deleted it. I don't think my post being here or not is...

Mar 26, 2024
  17. Wulfhere liked Nennius's post in the thread Semi new player getting fed up with 110 plus.

We must be tolerant of those who make poor choices. All cannot choose to follow the mighty Brell.

Mar 17, 2024
  18. Wulfhere replied to the thread Aurora of Dawnlight not healing pets.

Aurora is not a heal. It's a Divine Arbitration effect and by itself it does not generate hate. The 1HP heal and +100 hate mod were...

Mar 15, 2024
  19. Wulfhere replied to the thread Aurora of Dawnlight not healing pets.

The 1hp heal and +100 hate mod was added many years ago so that a paladin couldn't out of combat heal indefinitely.

Mar 14, 2024
  20. Wulfhere liked ZoreNameInUse's post in the thread Aurora of Dawnlight not healing pets.

it only heals for 3 and crits for 5

Mar 14, 2024
  21. Wulfhere liked niente's post in the thread Is there a way to open trade window with your target rather than having to click on them?.

/usetarget does the same thing as the U key and was meant for this purpose (and bugged/invisible bazaar traders).

Mar 13, 2024
  22. Wulfhere liked Kozzit's post in the thread Cleric Merc (61) Stuck in Self Buff Loop.

Having just ding'd level 61, and decided to refresh buffs, the cleric merc is now in endless self buffing mode. The character is Ranger...

Mar 12, 2024
  23. Wulfhere replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

This inequity dates back to 2005. Originally both epic buffs where focus-able. Flames focus was nerfed at the same time that Lich Sting...

Mar 11, 2024
  24. Wulfhere liked Koveras's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

Considering how much trend this post has made, I got this in mind... The Paladin's Redemption (Epic 1.5) and Nightbane: Sword of the...

Mar 11, 2024
  25. Wulfhere liked Pikollo's post in the thread Confirmed Postmasters Challenge Bugged?.

Just adding to this. My thoughts are Postmaster Aric gives you an invisible flag which you need as you complete the 18 going postal quests....

Mar 3, 2024
  26. Wulfhere liked cerblade's post in the thread Confirmed Postmasters Challenge Bugged?.

Category: Quest (can reproduce) Date 2/8/24 Character : Cerblade (90 Bard Mischief) Zone : Sunrise Hills Loc : -2721.92, 2108.21, 3.85...

Mar 3, 2024
  27. Wulfhere liked Allayna's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

Seed of Hatred in 165s, 5.13B Damage @31.08M, 1. Aallayna = 750.63M@4.61M in 163s {7D} Seed of Hatred in 165s, 121.28M Heals @735.06K,...

Mar 1, 2024
  28. Wulfhere liked fransisco's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

I think Szilent is on to something. Its much easier to be an ok SK than an ok Paladin. One way to balance things I suppose would be give...

Feb 27, 2024
  29. Wulfhere replied to the thread Live Server Current Bard Best Uses Question.

That's what a boxed bard typically does. That melody tends to leave AC, aggro, healing, and endurance on the table.

Feb 17, 2024
  30. Wulfhere replied to the thread Live Server Current Bard Best Uses Question.

Bards in a raid tank group? I guess that does happen and bards do have songs for that role. I haven't had a main bard in my raid group for...

Feb 16, 2024
  31. Wulfhere liked Emilari's post in the thread planetside sold?.

They did the test patch, as per their normal schedule (2nd Tuesday of the month). The live patch is scheduled for next week, as per...

Feb 16, 2024
  32. Wulfhere liked Emilari's post in the thread planetside sold?.

There are 8 job postings for the San Diego office: several management/business positions, in addition to an RPG artist, a software...

Feb 16, 2024
  33. Wulfhere liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread planetside sold?.

My personal player studio royalties (from EQ1, EQ2, Planetside2) have been down about 10% for the past 3 quarters. After being pretty...

Feb 16, 2024
  34. Wulfhere liked Swiss's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I hope everyone looking at splash over heal 97%~ percent also factors in that half of that flat over heal amount is from swarms/pets, and...

Feb 15, 2024
  35. Wulfhere replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I haven't changed my mind in the past few years. No thanks....

Feb 13, 2024
  36. Wulfhere replied to the thread Mercenary (War) issue, assisting MA.

The warrior merc acts predictably in my experience. The trick to controlling it is to assign group roles. Last time I tested your case, it...

Feb 12, 2024
  37. Wulfhere liked Szilent's post in the thread End Game Augments.

For a long while now, defensive skills have been eating each others' lunch, so to speak. Higher rates of Riposte means you'll see less...

Feb 11, 2024
  38. Wulfhere replied to the thread Valiant Disruption Aggro.

Over the last three updates: The direct target hate has been increasing by 21%, 37%, 37%. The witness hate bonus has been increasing by...

Feb 4, 2024
  39. Wulfhere liked Fintank's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

SK's must hate all those times they're taking so much damage without being able to target anything in order to heal. Happens so much,...

Feb 3, 2024
  40. Wulfhere liked Rijacki's post in the thread I just want to thank DarkPaw..

I am actually glad the first floor is such an easy one (though I hope the other floors will be more involved). A friend who hasn't been...

Feb 3, 2024
  41. Wulfhere liked Allayna's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

Everyone is forgetting or negating the fact that stun does zero DPS....and that can be good. That my target target heals, valiant,...

Feb 3, 2024
  42. Wulfhere liked Windance's post in the thread Request: Out of Cycle Live Patch to Fix DX11.

Would like to see how many folks would be in favor of an early live patch. From test patch notes: Test Update 1/23/24 - Discussion...

Jan 28, 2024
  43. Wulfhere liked Allayna's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

I think the bigger issue is that they lump paladin in with priest - see alliances, kinda how they treat druids like pure dps. I noticed...

Jan 18, 2024
  44. Wulfhere replied to the thread Vi Xi Aten Ha Ra resetting mid fight.

Feel free to go looking for them.

Jan 16, 2024
  45. Wulfhere replied to the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

At level 107, my druid could root/rot 8 mobs at a time using 40% mana. Those were good times. I wonder what it's like at 120?

Jan 14, 2024
  46. Wulfhere liked Maedhros's post in the thread QA In Progress Paladin Blessing of the faithful duration.

It appears as though on November 15th this ability got reduced in duration severely but I don't see any mention of it in patch notes. For...

Jan 14, 2024
  47. Wulfhere liked Patterson's post in the thread Melee DPS Merc not assisting.

Category: Mercenaries [Can Repro] Date/Time: Thu Jan 11 21:35:55 2024 Character: Level 122 Magician (Main) Zone: The Hero's Forge...

Jan 12, 2024
  48. Wulfhere liked fransisco's post in the thread Looking for opinions on a paladin partner..

Its really hard to ignore the utility of a tracker. You WILL get more gear with a tracker. Its not important to people who raid, but if you...

Jan 11, 2024
  49. Wulfhere replied to the thread Soloing as a Paladin & Running Mobs.

Mobs have to be inter-social to be brave.

Jan 11, 2024
  50. Wulfhere replied to the thread Replace Heroic CHA on Modern Augs with STA.

I think CHA still helps with DI successes although there might be a cap on that.

Jan 10, 2024
  51. Wulfhere replied to the thread Vi Xi Aten Ha Ra resetting mid fight.

I've been soloing VT for untold many years. I haven't had the fling cause a reset in all that time. How about have everyone in your raid...

Jan 5, 2024
  52. Wulfhere replied to the thread Pipe dreams for 2024.

Set your min FPS to 59 or 60.

Jan 5, 2024
  53. Wulfhere liked Szilent's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

removed neck, loaded the chain castable heal: [Wed Jan 03 11:07:55 2024] You healed Trustee for 0 (106010) hit points by Soothing Touch...

Jan 5, 2024
  54. Wulfhere liked Allayna's post in the thread Suggestions for efficient bag layout?.

Find item is a great tool, I also place 3-4 tradeskill bags in the first slots, then a collection bag, then standard bags, that way my...

Jan 5, 2024
  55. Wulfhere liked Szilent's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

nah. You're looking at that backward. If content had been "designed around" Lich Sting, then SKs wouldn't feel overpowered. And...

Jan 2, 2024
  56. Wulfhere liked Angeliana's post in the thread Happy New Year!.

[IMG] It’s time to usher in the Year of Darkpaw! The Year of Darkpaw: An EverQuest® Celebration has officially launched! Here are the...

Jan 1, 2024
  57. Wulfhere liked Beimeith's post in the thread Heroic Stats over 4k.

This is not correct. Heroic stats are 1 point of the Heroic stat, and 1 point of the normal stat. If you have 4k heroic dex, that is...

Dec 29, 2023
  58. Wulfhere replied to the thread Warrior Hp/AC vs Sk/pally.

TLDR Knights can get down to 19.2 out of 20 with Knight's Sedulity AA.

Dec 27, 2023
  59. Wulfhere replied to the thread Log in window is oversized. UI bug.

Check your eqgame.exe properties.You want to enable High DPI scaling Override in the Compatibility tab - Click Change High DPI Settings...

Dec 20, 2023
  60. Wulfhere replied to the thread Bard Questions.

With that group, something like: 1. Battlecry 2. Verses 3. Cantata 4. Psalm (DS or hp regen) / Rizlona's (nukes)

Dec 20, 2023
  61. Wulfhere liked Tatanka's post in the thread Zek Mourns the Loss of a Legend (Armourcarr).

Quick update and post for future reference: Hopped over to Zek finally, and topped up some of the upkeeps. Items of note: 1 - People...

Dec 10, 2023
  62. Wulfhere replied to the thread Server Transfers from Firiona Vie To Zek.

Some fool remembers the Legends server. Bleh!

Dec 7, 2023
  63. Wulfhere liked JChan's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Hello EverQuest community, I want to take a moment to address some of your lingering questions on the Tradeskill Depot exploit that...

Dec 2, 2023
  64. Wulfhere liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Pet Peeve: Why don't enchanters have double invis?.

I'm just wondering why Magicians got the group IVU AA It's great having it, but why give us anything relating to undead at all?

Dec 1, 2023
  65. Wulfhere replied to the thread The Best of the Best.

BoB was mostly level 50 tourney before Luclin and AA. Harm Touch was resisted 99% before those AA by anyone with PvP gear.

Nov 25, 2023
  66. Wulfhere replied to the thread Vi Xi Aten Ha Ra resetting mid fight.

It happens when she hits the ceiling. The ceiling is domed and higher in the middle of the room. Don't tank her near the edges where she...

Nov 20, 2023
  67. Wulfhere liked Samatman's post in the thread Quest: To Whom it May Concern (Thuliasaur-TDS).

Silwat Viltor's third and the final quest for the skeletal parrot bone is not completing on the final hail. After completing all steps,...

Nov 18, 2023
  68. Wulfhere liked Shakara's post in the thread Planes of Power: The peak of EQ (or is it?).

Many people hail PoP as the glory days of EQ. I am here to tell you how PoP could be seen as the downfall of Everquest. The first piece of...

Nov 18, 2023
  69. Wulfhere liked Myysterio's post in the thread Zek Mourns the Loss of a Legend (Armourcarr).

We've recently found Armourcarr, a long term staple of our server died back in August and as he spent 24 years on Rallos Zek and Zek...

Nov 16, 2023
  70. Wulfhere replied to the thread <75 AGI AC Penalty Question.

My opinion hasn't changed much since the last time this came up. The key things are that under 74 agility means less base AC to start with...

Nov 8, 2023
  71. Wulfhere replied to the thread Idea to make Paladin stuns more universally useful.

The history of stun hate is that it's computed as a function of NPC HP. As mob HP increases so does the hate. Eventually the calculated...

Nov 5, 2023
  72. Wulfhere replied to the thread Random disconnects on computer - lost session.

Trying running the launcher to patch the client. Also click to validate game assets under advanced tools.

Nov 4, 2023
  73. Wulfhere replied to the thread Idea to make Paladin stuns more universally useful.

What do yo mean by "tacked onto"? If a spell has hate override then that is the total the hate it will generate, modified by focus,...

Nov 3, 2023
  74. Wulfhere replied to the thread Idea to make Paladin stuns more universally useful.

Aye, but only with swarms.This forum last talked about it many years ago.

Oct 30, 2023
  75. Wulfhere replied to the thread Idea to make Paladin stuns more universally useful.

Huh? No thanks. Sub-melee-delay stuns just time-align all the NPC you're tanking into the same melee internal and cause more severe...

Oct 27, 2023
  76. Wulfhere liked Allayna's post in the thread Idea to make Paladin stuns more universally useful.

They are old. And have hate override, add in healing procs, potentially make mobs stop swinging. I use them, 2 + ecliptic and have...

Oct 23, 2023
  77. Wulfhere replied to the thread Idea to make Paladin stuns more universally useful.

It has a fine purpose. Aurora heal is a Divine Arbitration effect. It can heal group members who are protected by Divine Aura. In the...

Oct 23, 2023
  78. Wulfhere replied to the thread Idea to make Paladin stuns more universally useful.

No thanks. I sometimes load Lesson stun for another push option where I'm splitting a camp or root parking. Waiting for DS cool down can...

Oct 23, 2023