Wulfhere's Recent Activity

1. Wulfhere liked ViciousEQ's post in the thread Fixed Internally Translocate Bug.

Translocate spells are giving a "This zone is not ready to receive visitors yet." Error Group ports ARE working. TLs are not. Yes the...

Oct 20, 2021 at 4:44 PM
  2. Wulfhere replied to the thread Test Update 10/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

With both sides having 100% strikethrough the melee combat model, barring the now broken defensive abilities, has been reduced and...

Oct 20, 2021 at 4:40 PM
  3. Wulfhere replied to the thread Confirmed 100% parry effects borken?.

I predict a hotfix forthcoming ...

Oct 20, 2021 at 4:26 PM
  4. Wulfhere liked Muvandog's post in the thread Confirmed 100% parry effects borken?.

I'm seeing frontal melee hits on my 115 ranger during 100% parry effects: weaponshield, brownie's blessing, and howling blades strike, vs...

Oct 20, 2021 at 4:21 PM
  5. Wulfhere replied to the thread Test Update 10/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I fought and killed the mob with attack off, allowing for DS and Rev DS. The data is in my post to derive the percentages. I.e. ( Slash:...

Oct 19, 2021 at 11:34 AM
  6. Wulfhere replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

Right? Spamming Taunt on cool down had amazing effect on 20 mobs. It's so much better then Beacon and Lodestar combined! Keeping Guardian...

Oct 18, 2021 at 11:09 PM
  7. Wulfhere replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

Or Pestilence Shock or Frightful Force. It was years and years of not ever using Holy Might line.

Oct 18, 2021 at 9:48 PM
  8. Wulfhere replied to the thread Test Update 10/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Live server version of the same, /attack off, fight: A cold ghoul in 888s, 20703k @23314 | Wulfhere 18793k | Reverse DS 1910k...

Oct 18, 2021 at 8:54 PM
  9. Wulfhere replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

Meanwhile I'm running a Live test of the riposte strikethrough nerf. Stay tuned.

Oct 18, 2021 at 8:36 PM
  10. Wulfhere liked shiftie's post in the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

I’m unimpressed by raid gear swarming after all these years especially if it involves lagging a zone. If a paladin can do 30 an sk should...

Oct 18, 2021 at 8:35 PM
  11. Wulfhere liked Szilent's post in the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

Fin's been a level capped paladin longer than you've played EQ, slugger

Oct 18, 2021 at 8:23 PM
  12. Wulfhere liked Fintank's post in the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

So, let's break down the video! 1. Your spell set is whack and you should consider changing it. Even if you were ACTUALLY solo it's got...

Oct 18, 2021 at 8:23 PM
  13. Wulfhere replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

He's a blue-bee. His field of view is terrible. He's mousing. On a real Zek server he would be dead before be finished lagging the zone...

Oct 18, 2021 at 8:18 PM
  14. Wulfhere liked Chaosflux's post in the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

I just beacon if adds pop on top of me, hallowed if at a distance, leap if I need to goto then idk all those are instant idk maybe it's...

Oct 18, 2021 at 8:08 PM
  15. Wulfhere replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

Okay, ... but a mob witness check is per-healee, not per-caster, so I think it scales but I'll retract my assertion for now. Another...

Oct 17, 2021 at 1:59 PM
  16. Wulfhere liked Chaosflux's post in the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

Actually it doesn't work like that, Splash witness aggro never produces more than 100 hate, even if you heal 100 players

Oct 17, 2021 at 1:42 PM
  17. Wulfhere replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

Nerfed in 2010 yes: Splash of Sanctification 2010-07-09 22:57 Changed Hateamount from 0 to 100 This is true of all paladin splash...

Oct 17, 2021 at 1:36 PM
  18. Wulfhere replied to the thread Test Update 10/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Right, if it's fair like I think I see in my logs. Since we will always strikethrough our own defended swing, an NPC should never get a...

Oct 17, 2021 at 12:27 PM
  19. Wulfhere liked Karliv's post in the thread Test Update 10/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

So the core point being made here - the change being made - would actually save you, theonepercent. Currently, although you have 100%+...

Oct 17, 2021 at 12:15 PM
  20. Wulfhere replied to the thread Test Update 10/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Lol. too funny. Your monk's 100% strikethough means that when you swing you either hit or miss. Your swing cannot be defended, just like...

Oct 17, 2021 at 12:18 AM
  21. Wulfhere replied to the thread Test Update 10/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Sorry no, do some testing and get back to us. An NPC never successfully dodges or parries or blocks my attacks. I either hit or I miss....

Oct 16, 2021 at 11:35 PM
  22. Wulfhere replied to the thread Test Update 10/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This is melee combat on Test server with auto attack off. A bash from Battlefield Vengeance happens before primary riposte swing. A double...

Oct 16, 2021 at 11:24 PM
  23. Wulfhere replied to the thread Test Update 10/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

As a paladin, yes. Since level 95 and VoA a paladin has 105% chance to strikethrough. Paladin currently has 75% from AA plus 35+% from...

Oct 16, 2021 at 9:57 PM
  24. Wulfhere replied to the thread Overseer Agents Multiplied.

I've stopped converting agents for two reasons. False duplicates in the tool as reported here and failure to gain the last few agents I'm...

Oct 16, 2021 at 10:58 AM
  25. Wulfhere replied to the thread Test Update 10/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Player characters have had 100% strike though for years now right. Therefore NPC ripostes will only happen against pets. I suppose...

Oct 16, 2021 at 10:48 AM
  26. Wulfhere replied to the thread Test Update 10/12/2021 - New Bugs Only.

The AA abilities Double Riposte and Battlefield Vengeance are not firing as often as on live. Something has changed that severely reduces...

Oct 16, 2021 at 10:37 AM
  27. Wulfhere replied to the thread Mayong Mistmoor.

Sure maybe Innoruuk practiced on him to perfect the process? That would suggest that Mayong was born a high elf and is older. Mayong...

Oct 16, 2021 at 10:32 AM
  28. Wulfhere replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

I solo plenty as a paladin so if you enjoy that play style you'll be happy. I would say the consensus opinion is that an SK is better...

Oct 16, 2021 at 10:24 AM
  29. Wulfhere liked josh's post in the thread Test Update 10/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Yes, that's the change. On test right now, you do 0 damage when fighting a raid mob if attack is off. On live against an undead ToV...

Oct 15, 2021 at 8:55 PM
  30. Wulfhere replied to the thread Mayong Mistmoor.

If Mayong was born as a dark elf, as he appears to have been, then he can be no older then the time of their creation by Innoruuk.

Oct 15, 2021 at 7:43 PM
  31. Wulfhere replied to the thread Test Update 10/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Let's outline the combat sequence and discuss. NPC swings at player Player riposte check passes for that swing NPC strike through check...

Oct 15, 2021 at 7:25 PM
  32. Wulfhere replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

Blessing of the Faithful vs Mortal Coil is a funny comparison. The paladin kill shot buff adds to offense (damage bonus) while the shadow...

Oct 15, 2021 at 5:03 PM
  33. Wulfhere replied to the thread Test Update 10/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I think the description is too vague to appreciate what is actually changing or it's impact. I read it as the strike through logic was...

Oct 15, 2021 at 4:38 PM
  34. Wulfhere liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Teleport Item Key Ring.

They put this quest in for returning players or even those who do not want to join any of the player controlled guilds.No officers,...

Oct 15, 2021 at 4:22 PM
  35. Wulfhere liked Arcos's post in the thread Overseer Agents Multiplied.

I just logged in to find that I have exactly twice as many overseer agents compared to yesterday. Basically every agent in every class...

Oct 13, 2021
  36. Wulfhere liked Cragzop's post in the thread Test Update 10/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

- Increased the cap on banked Mercenary AA experience points to one-half of your current level, every 10 levels, starting at level 50 (up...

Oct 13, 2021
  37. Wulfhere liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Most effective reduction ….

Way back in TSS time period there was much discussion about this on thesteelwarrior. The general consensus seemed to be something like...

Oct 13, 2021
  38. Wulfhere replied to the thread Most effective reduction ….

Since we are talking about NPC STR, the general consensus is that there is no soft/hard cap. It's been over a decade since the STR...

Oct 13, 2021
  39. Wulfhere replied to the thread Most effective reduction ….

Druid debuff has also stagnated. Their ATK and AC debuffs should probably be double or triple what they are now. Again compare shaman...

Oct 12, 2021
  40. Wulfhere liked Tucoh's post in the thread Most effective reduction ….

Shaman slow is extremely overrated by players. Not only is the impact heavily reduced, but player tank have a belt that procs a slow. The...

Oct 12, 2021
  41. Wulfhere liked shiftie's post in the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

Soloing things in game is my favorite part of eq. All abilities are on the table… saying otherwise just seems bitter. Are we saying using...

Oct 12, 2021
  42. Wulfhere liked aozs's post in the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

I can understand not wanting to use dragon glyph because it's an anomaly that escapes the intended design of general gameplay by turning...

Oct 12, 2021
  43. Wulfhere replied to the thread Most effective reduction ….

Druids can stack both fire (typically) and ice long debuff and dot/debuff lines: Flame Lick Ro's Fiery Sundering E'ci's Frosty Breath...

Oct 12, 2021
  44. Wulfhere liked Stymie's post in the thread Bard Bug: Song Gems Locking Up When Using Clickies - Mk II.

I recently watched a loving robot interview where J. Chan mentioned the problems that arose when they upgraded the server cpus that varied...

Oct 11, 2021
  45. Wulfhere liked Sancus's post in the thread Rebalance of Wiz/Mage DPS vs. Melee DPS on Raids.

As others have said, the situations that Wizards and Mages find themselves in are not comparable. Wizards fundamentally need help, and are...

Oct 11, 2021
  46. Wulfhere posted a new thread.

[CoV] Aaryonar raid - spell bug

The dragon appears to have cast a spell that claims to heal me. But it was likely from Divine Intermediation. At the least, it's a...

Forum: Bug Reports

Oct 10, 2021
  47. Wulfhere liked Hamshire's post in the thread Asylum of Anguish - an aneuk deacon.

an aneuk deacon which is one of the trash mobs in Asylum of Anguish is casting an invulnerability spell on themselves from The Buried Sea...

Oct 10, 2021
  48. Wulfhere liked Drakang's post in the thread QA In Progress Boss Credit Not Granted.

Its even worse now. If you have 50 people in the raid and get the Win. Somebody that is zoning will not get coin or credit. If you drop...

Oct 10, 2021
  49. Wulfhere liked FranktheBank's post in the thread QA In Progress Boss Credit Not Granted.

There has been an ongoing bug where if you are zoning or respawning from death during an event completion, you are not given credit. Here...

Oct 10, 2021
  50. Wulfhere liked Gebriel's post in the thread New Overseer Agents.

I've been posting my findings and adding them to this list here. It includes the all of the info for each agent that I've discovered so...

Oct 10, 2021
  51. Wulfhere liked Pogomogo's post in the thread Not enough resources to go around?.

Everquest is over 20 years old, but still has game mechanics that result in frustration and lack of enjoyment, yet after all those years...

Oct 10, 2021
  52. Wulfhere replied to the thread Bard Bug: Song Gems Locking Up When Using Clickies - Mk II.

Once a week is not enough to keep EQ client happy. I've set mine to once a day to alleviate severe problems with discipline, spell, and...

Oct 10, 2021
  53. Wulfhere liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Bard Bug: Song Gems Locking Up When Using Clickies - Mk II.

Take it off time.windows.com and use something else like pool.ntp.org, windows.com you can get bad time drift not sure if its due to...

Oct 10, 2021
  54. Wulfhere replied to the thread Bard Bug: Song Gems Locking Up When Using Clickies - Mk II.

Just an idea, make sure your Windows PC is time synced. Check Date and Time > Internet Time tab and configure it. It has to be redone after...

Oct 9, 2021
  55. Wulfhere liked Tucoh's post in the thread Bard Bug: Song Gems Locking Up When Using Clickies - Mk II.

Still exists. I hope you appreciate my hacking of this forums notification system because this other thread is locked so I can't reply...

Oct 9, 2021
  56. Wulfhere liked Fanra's post in the thread SKILLS and what the numbers mean?.

Here are some links: https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Skill_Modifiers_and_Combat_Effects https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Armor_Class -...

Oct 8, 2021
  57. Wulfhere liked Yinla's post in the thread VP Raid - Riding Drakes.

Looking at our old tactics info I found this Example of emote to bring drake down

Oct 7, 2021
  58. Wulfhere replied to the thread Type 18/19 Defense Augs.

Lol ... do your homework and get back to us.

Oct 6, 2021
  59. Wulfhere replied to the thread SKILLS and what the numbers mean?.

Yes and in the case of weapons skills: hand-to-hand, 1-hand-blunt, 2-hand-blunt, etc., higher skill raises your ATK power and accuracy....

Oct 6, 2021
  60. Wulfhere replied to the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

Zealator's Ambition in TBM was the last, best, true lifetap weapon for knights.

Oct 2, 2021
  61. Wulfhere liked ~Mills~'s post in the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

The top one has a capped heal amount and is just a spell. The bottom one is flagged as a lifetap so lots of things can amplify both...

Oct 2, 2021
  62. Wulfhere replied to the thread Type 18/19 Defense Augs.

Also, knights tend to use Two-Handed Proficiency AA stance that suppresses SPA 259 Combat Stability effects so these augs (e.g. Blazing...

Oct 2, 2021
  63. Wulfhere replied to the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

And it scales with ripostes! After two expacs, Mark of the Jade Cohort is still my vote for the best paladin spell upgrade in years. It...

Oct 1, 2021
  64. Wulfhere replied to the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

Generally agree, with some caveats Assuming server lag is a chronic issue, more damage seems the way to go. Since it encourages...

Oct 1, 2021
  65. Wulfhere liked Petalonyx's post in the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

Agree! This extra fast pacing removes opportunities for tactical play and strategy. It's just prep and spam. I wish we had more...

Oct 1, 2021
  66. Wulfhere replied to the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

Yeah even 1s cast time is too long for a combat spell these days. PS: As a matter of game play enjoyment (and reduced server load), I...

Oct 1, 2021
  67. Wulfhere liked Chaosflux's post in the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

That spell could really use a modern cast time. Or barring that being viral so that 1.5s cast is justified in faster paced situations...

Oct 1, 2021
  68. Wulfhere replied to the thread [Paladin] Reverent | Devout | Merciful | Sincere Penitence bug.

More testing reveals that this actually working fine. The true results were hidden because I had some healing chat filters off. Note to...

Oct 1, 2021
  69. Wulfhere replied to the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

Since the re-balance of damage shields in ToV, one of the two paladin Mark spells is now worthy of a spell gem, while the other one is not....

Sep 30, 2021
  70. Wulfhere posted a new thread.

[Paladin] Reverent | Devout | Merciful | Sincere Penitence bug

The Reverent Penitence line of disciplines is consuming 2 hit counters per 1 defensive proc casts. This means that it is not lasting as...

Sep 30, 2021
  71. Wulfhere replied to the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

A key benefit of Fury (and weapon procs in general), especially vs our lower weapon skills and accuracy, is that they can proc on a miss. A...

Sep 30, 2021
  72. Wulfhere liked shiftie's post in the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

Given the relatively low low low dps of the fury line they should just add renewing steel to that line without a proc count and adjust the...

Sep 29, 2021
  73. Wulfhere replied to the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

Combining them sounds good and upgrade the Fury damage value please. It should do about the same base damage as an in-era 1-hand melee...

Sep 29, 2021
  74. Wulfhere replied to the thread Ways for non-FD classes to feign death?.

Lingering Essence of Cazic Thule from Master Scavenger of Fear achievement reward.

Sep 29, 2021
  75. Wulfhere liked Chaosflux's post in the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

I was thinking something like increasing the damage cap on the 451 threshold on Protest and the vie on Protective, but finding a way to...

Sep 29, 2021
  76. Wulfhere replied to the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

Good consolidation ideas. The theme of Renewing Steel is actually really paladin-like, as I said a few years ago. The reason it does...

Sep 29, 2021
  77. Wulfhere replied to the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

Tanking +20% ... and many of us will do some testing in beta to see if that boost is even enough.

Sep 28, 2021
  78. Wulfhere replied to the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

I'd like an improvement to how the new Friendly Target works. Right now the server controls who the target is and it can change instantly...

Sep 28, 2021
  79. Wulfhere replied to the thread [Paladin] Holy | Blessed Guardian Effect bug.

Some test data. As per the spdat, the effect: Triggers on the skill attempt, hit or miss Triggers on a bash attempt 100% of the time,...

Sep 27, 2021
  80. Wulfhere replied to the thread [Paladin] Holy | Blessed Guardian Effect bug.

PS: It looks like the SK variants have the same bug. See Unholy and Cursed Guardian Effects

Sep 27, 2021
  81. Wulfhere posted a new thread.

[Paladin] Holy | Blessed Guardian Effect bug

I'm concerned that the Holy | Blessed Guardian Effects have a bug in their spdat. Apparently these effects are supposed to trigger on the...

Sep 27, 2021
  82. Wulfhere liked Chaosflux's post in the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

In the original spell package for UF beta, glorious was not included, a paladin asked using the justification I laid out for getting a...

Sep 27, 2021
  83. Wulfhere replied to the thread is there a future for pet tanking?.

Remember to keep Marr's Salvation buff on your group (paladin should always buff block it) and then try your rogue on burn again....

Sep 25, 2021
  84. Wulfhere liked Tatanka's post in the thread AA Focus Tab.

https://www.raidloot.com/aa?name=mortif&effect=&class=Necro&tab=Focus&exp= Kicks in at rank 12. For the record, I HATE the way focus...

Sep 24, 2021
  85. Wulfhere replied to the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

I want to be able to do grab/debuff/CC more then one mob, more often then Beacon and Lodestar allow: I want TGAE spells that hit up to 8...

Sep 24, 2021
  86. Wulfhere replied to the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

This does happen too often. I work around it by being nearer the tank, usually on the side or shoulder of the giant mob.

Sep 24, 2021
  87. Wulfhere liked Warpeace's post in the thread Blunted Blade / Righteous Antipathy conflict.

If you attempt to use Blunted Blade disc (timer 20) while Righteous Antipathy (timer 14) is running you get the following message "Your...

Sep 24, 2021
  88. Wulfhere liked josh's post in the thread potential inconsistencies with composite line of spells.

I guess the other reason for it to be there would be so it can trigger gift of mana, and there might be other things i haven't considered,...

Sep 23, 2021
  89. Wulfhere liked josh's post in the thread potential inconsistencies with composite line of spells.

I've been looking at composites and there are some inconsistencies that i would like to compile into one post. Mostly centering around the...

Sep 23, 2021
  90. Wulfhere replied to the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

Ranger's Summer Sleet looks like it can twinheal (i.e. 4: Increase Current HP by 0) the cast of Summer's Sleet Splash (that is blocked...

Sep 23, 2021
  91. Wulfhere replied to the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

Some of them have a slot that does 1 point to SPA 0 (Health) that enables twin casting for those classes. The important difference...

Sep 23, 2021
  92. Wulfhere liked josh's post in the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

It isn't but I feel like you're being a bit pedantic. To be more clear, composites that use SPA 0 and are not procs, meaning, ones...

Sep 23, 2021
  93. Wulfhere replied to the thread Brell's Hammer Ornament - Knight 1HB Aug Option.

I use Blood Draining Spike instead. The small group heal is negligible and can be had via other means (Blunted Blade + Healing Light,...

Sep 23, 2021
  94. Wulfhere replied to the thread Spell Timers.

Other questions aside, mainly showing you that raidloot can search on timer id which was your OP question.

Sep 23, 2021
  95. Wulfhere replied to the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

Oh right, sorry I was mixing up Harmonious heals vs Dichotomic heals on that point.

Sep 23, 2021
  96. Wulfhere replied to the thread Spell Timers.

Try https://www.raidloot.com/spells?name=&effect=timer+5&class=Paladin&level=&view=Table

Sep 23, 2021
  97. Wulfhere replied to the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

I would like to see focus tab for spells I actually use: 1. Protective line heal focus 2. Valiant line heal focus 3. Force of Reverence...

Sep 23, 2021
  98. Wulfhere replied to the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

The heal should be twin casting unless it's because it's (also) a recourse from the stun. For the rest, it's because the class level of...

Sep 23, 2021
  99. Wulfhere replied to the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

No thanks. Don't you know that Harmonious Illumination is a great pulling too that does not require LoS?! ;)

Sep 23, 2021
  100. Wulfhere replied to the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

Correct, this is a slot 4 SPA 85 conflict. BB's false cool down should be reported as a bug too. Wrt using another slot, keep in mind...

Sep 23, 2021
  101. Wulfhere liked Cadira's post in the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

Retroactively grant paladins their own version of reavers bargain and make new ranks for both classes with updated mitigation caps.

Sep 23, 2021
  102. Wulfhere liked Tharvog's post in the thread Aggro drop (Call of the Zero - Velious NToV Dragons).

Anytime you pull Velious dragon and get Call of the zero cast on you it instantly removes aggro and the boss reset if you are at a certain...

Sep 22, 2021
  103. Wulfhere liked Tharvog's post in the thread Aggro drop (Call of the Zero - Velious NToV Dragons).

I seen this in the patch notes this week and was excited. Not sure what this is related to but its not fixing the issue here. I just tested...

Sep 22, 2021
  104. Wulfhere replied to the thread Very Ticked off.

Yep that's true, but a 70 cannot handle the mission so I wait until 75 usually, tho 73-74 with fabled raid or HcHeritage gear works on...

Sep 21, 2021
  105. Wulfhere liked Alnitak's post in the thread Very Ticked off.

Psst, man. Come here and listen to my secret: TBM Into the Temple allows lvl 70 characters to join. And the gear from the frog in the...

Sep 21, 2021
  106. Wulfhere replied to the thread Very Ticked off.

Agreed. Complete the first 3 missions to get the mirror fragment. The rewards are worth a full level of experience at 75. I take all my...

Sep 21, 2021
  107. Wulfhere liked Nniki's post in the thread Confirmed [Bard] CoV Arpeggio casting old version of Masterful Root.

The arpeggio click effects on CoV bard breastplates are casting a new (correct) version of Root but the old (incorrect) version of...

Sep 20, 2021
  108. Wulfhere liked Yinla's post in the thread Fixed Internally TL not porting after extended timer kicks in.

If I click yes to take TL as soon as it is cast as it I would normally I get ported. If I wait longer into the time when the TL box would...

Sep 20, 2021
  109. Wulfhere replied to the thread [Bard] The /hide skill can break invisiblity.

Sneak does not prevent hide from breaking on a bard (only a rogue). Sneak is not part of this bug report. Rather it's about order of...

Sep 20, 2021
  110. Wulfhere posted a new thread.

[Bard] The /hide skill can break invisiblity

This is some data from an older post that still happens, and can be deadly to a bard, so I'm reporting it as a bug. The /hide skill...

Sep 20, 2021
  111. Wulfhere posted a new thread.

[Bard] (instrument) Finesse I-III description errata

Bard instruments that have Finesse I, II, III have an error in their descriptions where it says "6 tick" instead of "6 seconds" (or perhaps...

Sep 20, 2021
  112. Wulfhere liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Confirmed Agents of Change do not appear to work on FV.

correct yeah. I didn't put in a check to be sure all 6 people in the requesting group are all access/gold/lifetime. I'm not sure I'll...

Sep 18, 2021
  113. Wulfhere replied to the thread Arguably the worst thing to happen to EQ.

... and the Freeport Militia guards and Sir Lucan. They killed the entire zone for epic paladins forever. Play once and never come...

Sep 17, 2021
  114. Wulfhere liked Yinla's post in the thread Arguably the worst thing to happen to EQ.

Its not the worse thing they have done, that award still goes to Freeport....

Sep 17, 2021
  115. Wulfhere replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

That's true. It's perhaps the most valuable personal DPS AA that a paladin can get. We've built strategies around proc'ing it before or...

Sep 16, 2021
  116. Wulfhere replied to the thread Returning OLD Player.

No. The basic game play never changes from level 1 to max level. The only thing that changes is the speed and reaction time plus there...

Sep 14, 2021
  117. Wulfhere replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

Some initial thoughts (by no means everything!) ... You might want to focus on hWis (second stat on those type 5 augs is hSta), for...

Sep 14, 2021
  118. Wulfhere liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread Overseer Agent Conversion.

For those who don't want to DL the file or leave the forums: ----- 4 I ----- ID: 181 | Agent: Fippy Darkpaw | Job: Marauder, Rank: 5...

Sep 14, 2021
  119. Wulfhere replied to the thread Lyrical Prankster Rework idea.

Bard swarm pets are based on the Pied Piper theme, so I believe they are firmly in character. Prankster is a CC/distraction ability to off...

Sep 13, 2021
  120. Wulfhere replied to the thread Best 2Her for Serks.

Level 1-20: lowest delay weapon with a damage value of at least 10. My fav is Poison Wind Sensor. Level 25+: best ratio weapon

Sep 13, 2021
  121. Wulfhere liked Jumbur's post in the thread Error messages in various log-files.

I cleaned up my log files and logged into a character in pok and logged off again right away. I didn't noticed anything wrong but there are...

Sep 13, 2021
  122. Wulfhere replied to the thread Netgear hang/disconnects.

I would run an isolation test to rule out the PC. Make a hot-spot using your mobile phone and connect your PC to that via wireless. This...

Sep 12, 2021
  123. Wulfhere replied to the thread Netgear hang/disconnects.

DisconnectReasonOtherSideTerminated and DisconnectReasonUnacknowledgedTimeout points to a TCP problem and the server is closing the...

Sep 12, 2021
  124. Wulfhere replied to the thread Netgear hang/disconnects.

ServerFilter was removed a while back. See https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/raid-lag-issue.251056/page-4#post-3708445

Sep 12, 2021
  125. Wulfhere replied to the thread Netgear hang/disconnects.

You never posted your Logs\dbg.txt file for examination?

Sep 12, 2021
  126. Wulfhere liked Kalvenie's post in the thread So this is a thing now.....

I was highlighting this on the other thread. It's poor retail mechanics, to not understand how to generate a stable revenue vs a event...

Sep 12, 2021
  127. Wulfhere liked Skuz's post in the thread is Everquest 3 news coming soon......

The current engine dates from 2003/2004 since it was rewritten for DX9. I am not sure how accurate this information below is but it...

Sep 10, 2021
  128. Wulfhere liked Cragzop's post in the thread Test Update 9/8/2021 - New Bugs Only.

Confirm with Wizard and Druid aa. Remade from aa window. Bound in new location. Always getting the same error as Secura. Teleport to...

Sep 10, 2021
  129. Wulfhere replied to the thread Tracking Skill Cap and Specific Application.

Second that!

Sep 10, 2021
  130. Wulfhere replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

Luclin undead camps are some of the best xp (and loot) at level 60: Ssra mines, ME undead akhevan, UP undead netherbians, AR undead...

Sep 9, 2021
  131. Wulfhere liked Cragzop's post in the thread Test Update 9/8/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

So ... more testing ... Self TLs now work on caster, targetted and AEs. If you TL someone in combat (either a targetted spell or...

Sep 9, 2021
  132. Wulfhere replied to the thread DPS mercs.

Yes J5 can bolt too. Their chance is lower but nonzero. Just look at the merc info page.

Sep 8, 2021
  133. Wulfhere replied to the thread Healer Mercs.

It's a good theory. Have you tested it by shrinking your large merc or growing your small merc? Or levitate them above the terrain?

Sep 8, 2021
  134. Wulfhere liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Healer Mercs.

There was an issue that became most noticeable with that Ry Gorr Merc, and I don't think they ever fixed it. We had a long discussion on...

Sep 8, 2021
  135. Wulfhere replied to the thread DPS mercs.

Not quite true. They temporarily leave the group when they fail their confidence check. They bug out and stop casting, no one is sure if...

Sep 8, 2021
  136. Wulfhere liked Accipiter's post in the thread DPS mercs.

It's all relative. No one is saying rogue merc DPS is as good as a real player. They are just saying the rogue is better than the...

Sep 8, 2021
  137. Wulfhere liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread DPS mercs.

Sure if you care about getting the best xp rate and that is your goal. There are still times when adding a a merc to a group allows you...

Sep 8, 2021
  138. Wulfhere liked Tucoh's post in the thread DPS mercs.

hmmm.... nahhhh. But I might parse a melee DPS merc with a bst/brd/ber ADPS.

Sep 8, 2021
  139. Wulfhere replied to the thread Fixed Internally Mobs Dropping Agro.

It also finally confirms that NPC in this game have no sense of hearing, smell, or taste; but even the eyeless blind ones can see.

Sep 7, 2021
  140. Wulfhere replied to the thread DPS mercs.

Sounds like it's time to experiment with a rogue merc in your melee box and a wizard merc with your caster box (2 if you have a wizard?)....

Sep 7, 2021
  141. Wulfhere liked Szilent's post in the thread Sneak Attack - Rogue Disciplines.

in short, yes. /autoskill Backstab Keep Thief's Vision on. With AAs this will be a 10 minute buff. You can target other groups to...

Sep 7, 2021
  142. Wulfhere liked Szilent's post in the thread Monks special attacks.

Monks and beastlords can do two autoskills. One "strike" category attack, one "kick" category attack. All other classes are restricted...

Sep 7, 2021
  143. Wulfhere liked niente's post in the thread Fixed Internally Mobs Dropping Agro.

Several aggro related changes in the August 2021 patch are being conflated - two different aggro related exploit changes were made in the...

Sep 7, 2021
  144. Wulfhere replied to the thread DPS mercs.

There are a couple of scenarios were a wizard merc makes sense. 1. PBAE damage: At low levels, from level 1 to about 65, the Journeyman...

Sep 7, 2021
  145. Wulfhere liked niente's post in the thread Fixed Internally Anticipated Intercession/Promised Interposition Issue.

I was working on a different bug related to doom SPAs (Wizard Gambit) and how they can break things due to changing the target of the...

Sep 7, 2021
  146. Wulfhere liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Fixed Internally Anticipated Intercession/Promised Interposition Issue.

I'm guessing this is because of EQs order of operations. Say a cleric has buffs Anticipated Intercession and Promised Interposition,...

Sep 7, 2021
  147. Wulfhere replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

No not that synergy. With the patch a few years ago, each type of kick procs a different dot or debuff. So using autoskill to change...

Sep 6, 2021
  148. Wulfhere replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

I'm not sure if you include this in your statement so let me add that I also have hotbuttons, and even a macro, that switch /autoskill on...

Sep 6, 2021
  149. Wulfhere replied to the thread Tracking Skill Cap and Specific Application.

... and to complete the story, there are no items with tracking focus or skill mod afaik.

Sep 6, 2021
  150. Wulfhere liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Tracking Skill Cap and Specific Application.

In this patch from 2019 they changed track slightly for all classes - and this means you get the skill cap increase via leveling instead of...

Sep 6, 2021
  151. Wulfhere liked Vumad's post in the thread Healer Mercs.

Your merc will say when they are casting spells. Block the ones that seem ineffective for what you are doing. If you are a melee, you...

Sep 6, 2021
  152. Wulfhere replied to the thread Tracking Skill Cap and Specific Application.

Have a player go to those far locations in a zone and confirm your tracking range using them as a target. Learn the zone range by...

Sep 6, 2021
  153. Wulfhere liked TrueNorth's post in the thread Fixed Internally New Force of Orthiss.

Marking this thread as fixed as this issue appears to have been fixed previously. If there are further issues please report them in a new...

Sep 6, 2021
  154. Wulfhere replied to the thread Sk or Pally.

My favorite partner for hunter achievements has been a druid to travel quickly to different zones and track rare mobs. The druid's...

Sep 4, 2021
  155. Wulfhere replied to the thread Why Don't NPC Casters Fizzle Spells?.

I don't loose my sense of immersion from all that. Nor summoning mobs either. It's the lack of fizzling that ruins it! :D

Sep 3, 2021
  156. Wulfhere replied to the thread Why Don't NPC Casters Fizzle Spells?.

:D That's been happening for decades starting on Rallos Zek. It's called a PvP server. Haha! those were fun times. There was also a few...

Sep 3, 2021
  157. Wulfhere liked Coagagin's post in the thread DPS mercs.

I use a fully vigilant equipped rouge paired with a Wizard and have no problems whatsoever. To be more concrete rogues are fine with single...

Sep 3, 2021
  158. Wulfhere replied to the thread DPS mercs.

Last time I tested, April 2020 discussion, they did not stop attacking in Burn stance, only on Balanced.

Sep 2, 2021
  159. Wulfhere replied to the thread Fixed Internally New Force of Orthiss.

This bug has been fixed.

Sep 2, 2021
  160. Wulfhere replied to the thread Log Management Socials (How To) [Updated 9/2/2021].

The /pause times are a bit arbitrary. If the /system command is async (now or in the future) this can be a race condition. What has your...

Sep 1, 2021
  161. Wulfhere replied to the thread Log Management Socials (How To) [Updated 9/2/2021].

Nice idea. For the scripts that delete files, I suggest error checking on copy operations to avoid data loss. I think you know what I...

Sep 1, 2021
  162. Wulfhere liked Clarisa's post in the thread Fixed Internally Anticipated Intercession/Promised Interposition Issue.

There's a potential problem with the new Promised Interposition AA introduced with the TBM expansion and the Anticipated...

Aug 31, 2021
  163. Wulfhere replied to the thread Why can't ADPS be fun too? (Bard).

But Crescendo cant crit heal without a Reckless buff active right?

Aug 31, 2021
  164. Wulfhere liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread TBS flawed reward downscaling system.

The "reward balancing" in TBS was an attempt to prevent people from grinding the same mission (like Creator in DoN), but it can be a bit...

Aug 31, 2021
  165. Wulfhere liked Sancus's post in the thread Not A Bug BRD SPA 185 conflict ?.

Some data to go along with the above post: My Bard was running War March of Dekloaz Rk. II / Aria of Begalru (Rk. I) / Aura of Begalru...

Aug 24, 2021
  166. Wulfhere liked Alnitak's post in the thread Not A Bug BRD SPA 185 conflict ?.

Thank you Kizant, and thank you Sancus. I did some more up-to 860 sec long tests and collected more data. When I use the instrument in the...

Aug 24, 2021
  167. Wulfhere replied to the thread Fixed Internally Mobs Dropping Agro.

This has already been true for the past many years that pursuit/leash range has been implemented. Before the last patch that we are...

Aug 24, 2021
  168. Wulfhere replied to the thread Sk or Pally.

Not at level 75 (the crit is 93). Of course a shaman is the strongest partner for a knight. That's not the point here. I'm just...

Aug 24, 2021
  169. Wulfhere replied to the thread Not A Bug Chat Filters.

Yeah, it's a problem within the game. I know I did, and I expect that many tanks, made GINA triggers to help provide this information....

Aug 23, 2021
  170. Wulfhere liked OlavSkullcrusher's post in the thread Fixed Internally [Veteran Reward] Steadfast Servant won't haste characters with AA Overhaste..

I was bored while foraging for clockwork grease in PoI, so I pulled out my Steadfast Servants in turn for my 110 Druid, 91 Ranger, and 115...

Aug 23, 2021
  171. Wulfhere liked TrueNorth's post in the thread Fixed Internally [Veteran Reward] Steadfast Servant won't haste characters with AA Overhaste..

Was not able to find an issue with Steadfast Servant refusing to haste characters over level 110. However, while researching this, an...

Aug 23, 2021
  172. Wulfhere liked NameAlreadyInUse's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

But is this the way you want it? Do you prefer it this way? If you had your choice from zero to 100%, how much of your EQ time would...

Aug 23, 2021
  173. Wulfhere replied to the thread Netgear hang/disconnects.

Any logs on your router with info? Run an internet performance test that checks for buffer bloat which can cause packet delays.

Aug 23, 2021
  174. Wulfhere replied to the thread Not A Bug Chat Filters.

Would it be possible to develop UI to make a user-defined chat filter and then if so, allow for a few such filters?

Aug 23, 2021
  175. Wulfhere liked niente's post in the thread Not A Bug Chat Filters.

We are going to investigate how much space is left in the current chat filter system and see what can be done with the...

Aug 23, 2021
  176. Wulfhere replied to the thread How to bard?.

You're playing it right. Song focus is applied when the song lands, so swapping (old school manually or new school bandolier) to the best...

Aug 22, 2021
  177. Wulfhere posted a new thread.

[Bard] Lively Crescendo Effect spdat bugs

The effects for bard Lively Crescendo song line have two different spell levels. Most of effects are bard level 255 and so are not...

Aug 21, 2021
  178. Wulfhere replied to the thread Sk or Pally.

I think the only time I've used that is when I was charm kiting. In a group... Nah no way lol. [/quote] The Crescendo heal is boosted by...

Aug 21, 2021
  179. Wulfhere replied to the thread What heroic stats should a 115 Warrior Raid Tank stack with augs?.

I disagree on that because, first it strongly depends on the order of the defensive skills checks and their own probability of success....

Aug 21, 2021
  180. Wulfhere liked Skuz's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

I don't know about anyone else but there are things you can teach a new player academically, some you can help them to understand...

Aug 20, 2021
  181. Wulfhere liked Fanra's post in the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

Have the GM stand between the group and the mob (or next to the mob) in a huge god illusion. If you are at the keyboard, you can't miss...

Aug 20, 2021
  182. Wulfhere liked Kaenneth's post in the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

I sat and watched after making a report, a GM took control of a local monster, and *in character* asked for an emote to be performed....

Aug 20, 2021
  183. Wulfhere replied to the thread Fixed Internally Mobs Dropping Agro.

Server side optimization and maybe in conjunction with or to balance /taunt nerf, since it now triggers an NPC assist call. In general,...

Aug 20, 2021
  184. Wulfhere liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I guess 22 years counts as "some point" but also at some point (;)) you'd expect that something not intended would just become accepted.

Aug 20, 2021
  185. Wulfhere liked Hamshire's post in the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I play on most TLPs and usually level up while pugging and or just pug in general and doing this you get into A LOT of very bad groups but...

Aug 20, 2021
  186. Wulfhere replied to the thread Sk or Pally.

Agree about SK + Shaman power. One area I found lower level SK are a bit constrained is in zones with Disease resistant mobs....

Aug 20, 2021
  187. Wulfhere replied to the thread Sk or Pally.

Bard's can delayed heal (hp and mana) at level 75 with the Crescendo song line. It's a small heal to be sure, but with available focus...

Aug 19, 2021
  188. Wulfhere liked Orbital101's post in the thread Good's Maps Pack.

Starting fresh with a new post to make it easier with the search tool and considering how much map information there is inside the older...

Aug 18, 2021
  189. Wulfhere liked Dre.'s post in the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

feelsbadman.png [IMG]

Aug 18, 2021
  190. Wulfhere liked niente's post in the thread Fixed Internally SPA 433 and Archery.

This is fixed internally (will likely go live in the September patch). It was also bugged for Throwing damage. Here's how the delay...

Aug 17, 2021
  191. Wulfhere liked Dre.'s post in the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Arrows have minimum range and are not ideal to use indoors/close quarters. They're also slow. At medium range with Selos I can run up and...

Aug 17, 2021
  192. Wulfhere liked Yinla's post in the thread AB chat channels not working.....

again

Aug 15, 2021
  193. Wulfhere liked Tucoh's post in the thread where do we do class wish lists? (druid).

Hmm, instead of addressing issues with the class with a few specific adjustments to spells and abilities and even some new stuff, I wonder...

Aug 15, 2021