Wulfhere's Recent Activity

1. Wulfhere replied to the thread Paladin self healing, poor scaling issue.

Perhaps you're thinking of Helix of the Undying at -10? Because this resist check is actually a whopping magic -15! :p In order to...

Aug 2, 2021 at 1:41 PM
  2. Wulfhere replied to the thread Paladin self healing, poor scaling issue.

I think it's important to emphasize that Valiant Heals are not focused by gear because they are not flagged as a level appropriate...

Aug 2, 2021 at 1:25 PM
  3. Wulfhere replied to the thread Paladin self healing, poor scaling issue.

Are you factoring in the protective guard portion (that's also only increasing linearly)? 100 - Rk3 - 37238 hp 105 - Rk3 - 46187 hp 110...

Aug 2, 2021 at 1:05 PM
  4. Wulfhere liked Chaosflux's post in the thread Paladin self healing, poor scaling issue.

So I recently played through on a TLP as Paladin and when I got bored during a long expac leveled another paladin on live. At 100ish our...

Aug 2, 2021 at 12:49 PM
  5. Wulfhere replied to the thread Stuck on black screen after server select..

Post your Logs\dbg.txt file for analysis.

Aug 1, 2021 at 12:07 PM
  6. Wulfhere replied to the thread what will you play on the pvp tlp?.

Simply False. I played on all the PVP servers and Rallos was the first and the best (PvP) server of all time. RZ server defined...

Jul 30, 2021 at 6:49 PM
  7. Wulfhere liked Chaosflux's post in the thread War Ranged Hate.

Yeh that's generally how I use it, usually falling into a pattern of valiant > honor > nukeheal with protective woven in to refresh its...

Jul 27, 2021 at 11:14 PM
  8. Wulfhere replied to the thread War Ranged Hate.

... and Protest is only 235 mana. After the improvements made to in the past couple of years, I declared it the new yaulp for paladins....

Jul 27, 2021 at 1:43 PM
  9. Wulfhere liked Staccato's post in the thread Upaded my CPU, now EQ won't load past server selection.

I'm going to update my OP, as this seems to have solved the issue, and I never would have thought to uninstall these two random...

Jul 25, 2021
  10. Wulfhere replied to the thread Upaded my CPU, now EQ won't load past server selection.

Looks like a problem with MIDI and Audio. AudioDevProps2.dll is associated with these apps: Sonic Studio, Nahimic A-Volute. I suggest...

Jul 25, 2021
  11. Wulfhere replied to the thread Upaded my CPU, now EQ won't load past server selection.

I think it's weird that you have 3 GPU devices enumerating and they are all the same one. I think you should do a clean install of...

Jul 25, 2021
  12. Wulfhere replied to the thread Upaded my CPU, now EQ won't load past server selection.

You have a crash dump in C:\Crash folder that will have details of the problem

Jul 25, 2021
  13. Wulfhere replied to the thread Upaded my CPU, now EQ won't load past server selection.

In eqclient.ini, check the value of these GPU related settings: HardwareTnL=TRUE VertexShaders=1 1xPixelShaders=0 14PixelShaders=0...

Jul 25, 2021
  14. Wulfhere replied to the thread Upaded my CPU, now EQ won't load past server selection.

Upload your Logs\dbg.log file for examination.

Jul 25, 2021
  15. Wulfhere liked Niskin's post in the thread AA Focus Tab.

They can be annoying, but the biggest issue for me was that the levels of the AA's don't always match the spells. I don't remember...

Jul 21, 2021
  16. Wulfhere liked Gialana's post in the thread AA Focus Tab.

It was similar, but not quite the same. By getting the new spells before the new focus gear, your character was still receiving an...

Jul 21, 2021
  17. Wulfhere liked OlavSkullcrusher's post in the thread AA Focus Tab.

Worn focus is about the magical effects of gear, whereas the Focus AAs are about the abilities and skills gained from experience....

Jul 21, 2021
  18. Wulfhere liked Dre.'s post in the thread SolA spear trap.

Pretty nasty trap in Solusek's Eye. Normally a lvl 30ish zone, the 30-point spear trap that is usually not dangerous (other than breaking...

Jul 21, 2021
  19. Wulfhere replied to the thread Caster DPS Merc?.

I disagree on the secondary 50% haste as the Djinn buff is earned by players time and effort. Classes that can buff haste to 200% plus...

Jul 20, 2021
  20. Wulfhere liked Meeko's post in the thread Fixed Heroic stats -> mod2 calculated incorrectly.

This has been fixed internally and should go out in the next update. There were a couple issues affecting how Accuracy, Avoidance, Combat...

Jul 20, 2021
  21. Wulfhere replied to the thread Silent Piety.

This is SPA 180 and the same as Sanctification disc as well as bard's Spry Sonata line of songs. The real question is whether or not it...

Jul 19, 2021
  22. Wulfhere liked Jhinx's post in the thread Confirmed Changing Characters/Servers - Someone logged into your account error.

Please forgive me if this has been posted already. I thought it might just be me, but I am hearing other people are having the same issue....

Jul 18, 2021
  23. Wulfhere liked Skuz's post in the thread Feedback: "Another player has logged into this account".

Had not seen this (account security?) message box appear until today, and I am seeing it upon every occassion of switching between servers....

Jul 18, 2021
  24. Wulfhere liked Szilent's post in the thread dru Reptile buff overwrites pal Protection buff.

dru Reptile defensive proc heal buff (spell 59364-59366) overwrites the pal Preservation of the Grotto (58898-58900) defensive proc...

Jul 18, 2021
  25. Wulfhere replied to the thread dru Reptile buff overwrites pal Protection buff.

If we bug report that Frenzied Growth overwrites Stormwall Stance would you still disagree? How about Opaline Blessing vs Armor of...

Jul 18, 2021
  26. Wulfhere replied to the thread dru Reptile buff overwrites pal Protection buff.

Well your OP suggestion would have them stacking. SPA 323 is a defensive proc buff that can have any effects. The Devs might be able to...

Jul 17, 2021
  27. Wulfhere replied to the thread dru Reptile buff overwrites pal Protection buff.

What? The paladin spell is self only. Working as intended. The only benefit to letting them stack is for paladins, and only paladins, to...

Jul 17, 2021
  28. Wulfhere replied to the thread dru Reptile buff overwrites pal Protection buff.

This has always been true because they provide the same benefit (a heal). Paladins block Reptile typically, in favor of the +hate mod on...

Jul 17, 2021
  29. Wulfhere replied to the thread War Ranged Hate.

You have the effect values flipped.

Jul 16, 2021
  30. Wulfhere replied to the thread War Ranged Hate.

Maybe not? If one notices that Kragek's Roar has a hate mod e.g. +13914 at Rk. III.

Jul 15, 2021
  31. Wulfhere replied to the thread War Ranged Hate.

It has a 20% chance to cast Requiem Trigger that is a debuff and hence 20% chance to add a bit more +hate vs undead.

Jul 15, 2021
  32. Wulfhere liked Chaosflux's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

Not really that far if you are comparing similar methodology 3 reckless + surge spam is pretty close in throughput to 2 remedy 2...

Jul 15, 2021
  33. Wulfhere replied to the thread Test Update 07/13/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Hurrah and thank you!

Jul 13, 2021
  34. Wulfhere liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 07/13/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

July 13, 2021 _____________________ *** Items *** - Rat Ears will no longer be available for purchase from merchants until The Serpent's...

Jul 13, 2021
  35. Wulfhere liked Deux's post in the thread Classic/Kunark Hunter Achieve Thread.

On spawning the Burynai Cutter & Scourgetail Scorpion Having attempted to bag these two shy mobs over many years I realized a methodical...

Jul 12, 2021
  36. Wulfhere replied to the thread Overseer Recruit Quests.

Joules my experience playing Overseer is very different from yours. Even at the beginning, I was able to start Level 1 quests with the...

Jul 12, 2021
  37. Wulfhere liked Roartyger Smoot's post in the thread Fixed Internally Invalid credentials.

I am getting an Invalid credentials error while attempting to log back in on 2 accounts, 3 accounts were kicked or whatever and now I can't...

Jul 9, 2021
  38. Wulfhere replied to the thread Snare kiting, atol's, run speed, netherstep, wizard, mounts, speed, runspeed?.

At level 81, get Atol's Shackles AA for fast cast snare

Jul 8, 2021
  39. Wulfhere liked kizant's post in the thread Confirmed Buff counters not properly showing.

It's been doing it for years. Just figured it's one of those clients issues that's hard to fix.

Jul 7, 2021
  40. Wulfhere liked Jiponar's post in the thread Confirmed Buff counters not properly showing.

On short term buffs with counters I am noticed sometimes they don't show the counters and sometimes they do not show counters at all. I...

Jul 7, 2021
  41. Wulfhere liked niente's post in the thread What happens to the Felwhite epic plaques on server merge?.

It worked. [IMG]

Jul 6, 2021
  42. Wulfhere liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread /band ate a weapon on swap.

It goes to bank, parcels, or overflow, one of those 3. They already account for that happening.

Jul 6, 2021
  43. Wulfhere replied to the thread /band ate a weapon on swap.

It goes to parcel merchant.

Jul 5, 2021
  44. Wulfhere liked Sythrak20's post in the thread QA In Progress Breath of Harmony clicky doesn't stack with Shaman focus line spells.

Is this intended? With the patch creating new spell lines for item clicks, Niv's Melody of Preservation clicky on the Breath of Harmony...

Jun 29, 2021
  45. Wulfhere replied to the thread Which song is better.

I don't believe spell level has any bearing on resist chances. It's a function of the caster's casting level and resist modifiers and...

Jun 28, 2021
  46. Wulfhere liked Chaosflux's post in the thread Stormwall Coalition.

Dps crush, brilliant, requiem, 2 of the nukeheals, requires 2 paladins nuking (so 3 total), 1 can only get it to fulm in 0 lag like this or...

Jun 28, 2021
  47. Wulfhere replied to the thread Test Update 06/23/2021 - New Bugs Only.

Is your PC clock synchronized with a NTP time server. There are similar posts in these forums that are solved by time synchronization.

Jun 28, 2021
  48. Wulfhere liked Fanra's post in the thread Confirmed Advanced Loot Window Shows Wrong Amount After 15 minutes.

I've only seen this on raids. Just before the advanced loot stops working and you have to loot from the chest, if there is more than one...

Jun 28, 2021
  49. Wulfhere replied to the thread Confirmed Advanced Loot Window Shows Wrong Amount After 15 minutes.

Loot can be randomly locked into the advloot window any time raid composition changes. This bug started during RoS (iic) when logic was...

Jun 28, 2021
  50. Wulfhere replied to the thread @Dev: Summon Range needs to be icreased on all MoTM mobs.

Easy to extrapolate how it might work. Mage pet tanking. Mage out of summon range. Group kills mob. Loots.

Jun 28, 2021
  51. Wulfhere replied to the thread Stormwall Coalition.

Only cast spells benefit and trigger fulmination because of the restrictions. Typical choices are Requiem, Remonstrate, and Brilliant....

Jun 27, 2021
  52. Wulfhere replied to the thread Sebilis Locked Doors.

I carry 100 of each: Lesser Scrying Stone, Scrying Stone, Greater Scrying Stone. Activating my max evolved A5 will use one of them...

Jun 25, 2021
  53. Wulfhere liked Tucoh's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

Szilent is right, for better or worse a newbie cleric outpaces a healer merc very quickly. I was astonished at how few AA / gear I needed...

Jun 24, 2021
  54. Wulfhere replied to the thread Tank Belts.

Helix of the Undying for the win. It's odd and a bit sad that its knights' AA debuff that matters more then strictly paladin Slay Undead...

Jun 22, 2021
  55. Wulfhere liked shiftie's post in the thread Tank Belts.

That could be partially to the abundance of undead the last two years also. I wish this option was available for the many years I...

Jun 22, 2021
  56. Wulfhere liked Jumbur's post in the thread suggestion: consolidate damage spam.

I actually liked the original Ice comet, back when it had a 6 second casting time(iirc). The payoff was that 2-3 hits were plenty for most...

Jun 21, 2021
  57. Wulfhere replied to the thread suggestion: consolidate damage spam.

Slow the melee game down please. Instead of the ever increasing haste (now capped?) and multiple flurry swings that cause death in...

Jun 21, 2021
  58. Wulfhere liked niente's post in the thread suggestion: consolidate damage spam.

Making a simple damage output (total dmg, time, DPS) for everyone after each fight in-game would be cool (if it were also accurate, which,...

Jun 21, 2021
  59. Wulfhere replied to the thread SKs, what is your sustained dps?.

I agree. The cleric class is the game defining class in that it highlights the design failures. The main fulcrum of the cleric class is...

Jun 21, 2021
  60. Wulfhere liked Tucoh's post in the thread SKs, what is your sustained dps?.

It's a funny dichotomy, clerics benefit the least from other classes in terms of their ability to perform their role and require the...

Jun 21, 2021
  61. Wulfhere liked Szilent's post in the thread SKs, what is your sustained dps?.

Clerics not only need so little to aid in the performance of their roles from other classes that very few even know what reinforcement...

Jun 21, 2021
  62. Wulfhere replied to the thread Sebilis Locked Doors.

It works in other expansions. It has to be max evolved for any raid event locks (e.g. RoS) and using the right reagent for the...

Jun 20, 2021
  63. Wulfhere liked Chaosflux's post in the thread [Request] Move Thwart Disc to Short Duration Window.

Sure id totally be cool with this change if they gave paladins an equivalent to Reaver's Bargain, you know so I can use that instead of...

Jun 15, 2021
  64. Wulfhere replied to the thread [Request] Move Thwart Disc to Short Duration Window.

What other tools?

Jun 14, 2021
  65. Wulfhere liked Beimeith's post in the thread Test Update 06/08/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The "4,000 cap" was only for the old "mod2" portion of heroic stats: e.g. shielding/avoidance/etc. I assume the diminishing returns...

Jun 14, 2021
  66. Wulfhere liked Fanra's post in the thread Test Update 06/08/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I'm going to assume that "evac in under 6 seconds" really means "no hate if you evac in same zone, as long as your zoning time is greater...

Jun 14, 2021
  67. Wulfhere replied to the thread [Request] Move Thwart Disc to Short Duration Window.

Songing it would mean that one could no longer zone into a bad situation with that contingency mitigation running. We lost Divine Aura for...

Jun 14, 2021
  68. Wulfhere replied to the thread Tank Belts.

IJ Strike is zero mana and works with Boon of the Seeress belts so I have swapped to this type of belt while IJ is running for a bit extra...

May 30, 2021
  69. Wulfhere liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread The stigma Wizards have.

The stigma wizards have was broken several times last night. "Oh crap, we have more than we can handle, run for the zone!" Me - "Hold...

May 27, 2021
  70. Wulfhere replied to the thread Top 3 Classes for TLPs.

I would give Pick Lock as a rogue's niche, shared only with bards, for granting access to important dungeon areas and Vex Thal especially.

May 20, 2021
  71. Wulfhere replied to the thread Top 3 Classes for TLPs.

On topic, I believe it's cleric, warrior, monk.

May 19, 2021
  72. Wulfhere replied to the thread Top 3 Classes for TLPs.

At best you describe a poorly played paladin. Concerning the addition of Luclin stuns, they make low level paladin tank-play as easy as...

May 19, 2021
  73. Wulfhere replied to the thread Top 3 Classes for TLPs.

Life taps are powerful, no doubt. The casting time disparity on SK/Pal healing is not that large until hybrid innate spell haste kicks in...

May 19, 2021
  74. Wulfhere liked Shakara's post in the thread Top 3 Classes for TLPs.

This is not what I have seen in practice. Group utility shines much more than the SKs personal utility especially in early raids. Why I...

May 19, 2021
  75. Wulfhere liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Fixed Internally Loyalty tokens not updating.

There have been no tokens awarded on any of my accounts since the little blip with the loyalty vendors was discovered and fixed last month....

May 18, 2021
  76. Wulfhere replied to the thread Vi Xi Aten Ha Ra resetting mid fight.

The ceiling is a dome. Keep VXAHR in the center of her room and she will come straight down and not warp to another room.

May 17, 2021
  77. Wulfhere replied to the thread Pally healing.

I am looking at paladin AA focus tab, and I see a big disparity between what is focused with what spells are actually memorized (by me)....

May 14, 2021
  78. Wulfhere replied to the thread Pally healing.

My tests of Steely line, posted here a few years ago, show that it effectively functions as a high risk Propitiation/(now Burst) heal....

May 13, 2021
  79. Wulfhere liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Pally healing.

I don't use the grief line anymore, but I'm not really soloing anymore, unless I'm PLing an alt, in which case I don't need healing anyway....

May 13, 2021
  80. Wulfhere liked Szilent's post in the thread Pally healing.

The paladin healing change I'd like to see is having Composite just trigger cast Wave instead of its own level 250 heal. Like ranger...

May 13, 2021
  81. Wulfhere replied to the thread Pally healing.

I don't do that. Like you I mostly self heal with Protective/Valiant/Force of (Healing)/Remonstrate/Preservation/Mark and spell mitigate...

May 13, 2021
  82. Wulfhere liked shiftie's post in the thread Pally healing.

When I last raided I kept 3 of the self heals loaded and often was the last alive. A dead paladin is worse than almost any other class due...

May 13, 2021
  83. Wulfhere replied to the thread Pally healing.

I understood and generalized our set of ideas as "cool down" improvement requests. I think we agree on the issues and right now we prefer...

May 13, 2021
  84. Wulfhere replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Lower your settings for combat thresholds. They are set very high for current content. Reduce them by a factor of 100 or so, and...

May 13, 2021
  85. Wulfhere replied to the thread Pally healing.

Interesting in that type 51 targeting on Burst is nearly a waste of dev's-effort for your play style, fair enough. Meanwhile you ask...

May 12, 2021
  86. Wulfhere replied to the thread Fixed Internally Post-Hotfix PoTime.

Vallon feign deaths ya, so if yer soloing he will disengage and regen without some other threat on him.

Apr 27, 2021
  87. Wulfhere liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Hotfix Notes: April 26, 2021.

April 26, 2021 _____________________ *** Quests & Events *** - Extended the first phase of the anniversary events by two weeks. - Fixed...

Apr 26, 2021
  88. Wulfhere replied to the thread 2 box Druid and ?.

I box a druid with my paladin main when I go searching for Hunter achievements. The paladin can solo most anything and the druid teleports...

Apr 25, 2021
  89. Wulfhere replied to the thread Fixed Ratio calculation with elemental damage.

As a counter point, the only time I cared about having elemental damage on my weapon was for RoS expac and its Crypt Robbers raid event....

Apr 25, 2021
  90. Wulfhere liked theonepercent's post in the thread Fixed Ratio calculation with elemental damage.

Sounds like a good thing to just get rid of in the name of server lag. Ele damage sucks anyway it won't be missed.

Apr 24, 2021
  91. Wulfhere replied to the thread Fixed Ratio calculation with elemental damage.

Even if true, the idea hasn't kept up with mud-flation for whatever reason. The elemental damage on most knight weapons over the years is...

Apr 24, 2021
  92. Wulfhere liked niente's post in the thread Fixed Ratio calculation with elemental damage.

Elemental damage works like so: Accumulate all the elemental damage on a weapon and its augments. For each resist type, if the NPC has 200...

Apr 24, 2021
  93. Wulfhere liked Rondor's post in the thread SK passive healer mercs can pull agro.

Something like this happened to me on my SK a few months ago in Tempest Temple in TDS. SK was alone not-in-group, with a healer mercenary....

Apr 23, 2021
  94. Wulfhere replied to the thread SK passive healer mercs can pull agro.

Good theory! The Vie heal is cast by SPA 333 (Doom Rune Consumed). SPA 333 is used on many self (or pet) buffs, but I don't find...

Apr 23, 2021
  95. Wulfhere liked Gormgeous's post in the thread Fixed Ratio calculation with elemental damage.

Ratios displayed on weapons added with the latest patch are treating elemental damage as equivalent to a straight add to base damage....

Apr 21, 2021
  96. Wulfhere liked Asqelon's post in the thread Fixed Loyalty Tokens gone.

Just logged in after maintenance. I have 2 old accounts which had max loyalty tokens. Both are now at 0. Several other players in ingame...

Apr 21, 2021
  97. Wulfhere replied to the thread Paladin swarm pets.

My sometimes mage box uses Oathbound Hammer to proc more swarm pets herself too.

Apr 15, 2021
  98. Wulfhere liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Enchanter - All spells in the Color Flux line now share the same timer.

1) This will add more value to those that are willing to skirt the rules for the PL groups. So, DPG once again makes the game more...

Apr 14, 2021
  99. Wulfhere liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Enchanter - All spells in the Color Flux line now share the same timer.

In the last few expansions, they’ve begun integrating non-damaging spells as bane damage to specific mob types. The most notable is the...

Apr 14, 2021
  100. Wulfhere replied to the thread Which song is better.

The Dirge line of snares was added way back in OoW because snares with slow were being resisted by slow immune mobs. Also multi-slot snares...

Apr 10, 2021
  101. Wulfhere replied to the thread Druid Sporali Heal bug.

Add Druid level 114 Chytrid Assault spells to this bug report [61238] Chytrid Heal Slot 1: Increase Current Hit Points by 9393 Mana: 0...

Apr 8, 2021
  102. Wulfhere replied to the thread Looking for help from raiding druids.

It's a fun, albeit generally mediocre, choice for a spell gem. I posted a bug about the heals not affecting mercs a couple years ago...

Apr 8, 2021
  103. Wulfhere liked Cuuthbert's post in the thread Looking for help from raiding druids.

Yes Szilent I like the pet. It does marginal nuking but it is a group heal totem basically

Apr 8, 2021
  104. Wulfhere replied to the thread Paladin swarm pets.

There is no proc rate mod on this augment's item data so I would assume it has a normal rate. Makes me wonder if a weapon augment gains...

Apr 8, 2021
  105. Wulfhere replied to the thread Pally healing.

I also feel that self heals, i.e. Propitiation line, are now obsolete with friendly target change to Burst line. To the Devs:...

Apr 7, 2021
  106. Wulfhere liked shiftie's post in the thread Pally healing.

All heals are not created equal. Light is obsolete. Protective has too much upside to use light the 100% uptime on a 15% vie justifies...

Apr 7, 2021
  107. Wulfhere replied to the thread Pally healing.

That's weird because Light and Protective are on the same timer and effectively serve the same function. Meanwhile Valiant is something...

Apr 7, 2021
  108. Wulfhere liked kizant's post in the thread Confirmed Wiz Spell: Musing Gambit proc issue.

Musing Gambit adds a buff to the spell window with 4 max hits. When those hits are used up it does an SPA 406 cast of Musing Refreshment....

Apr 5, 2021
  109. Wulfhere replied to the thread Overseer - conversion quest duration.

I've tested Overseer quest durations and they are corrected by having Windows properly time synchronized. ps: I found that my W32Time...

Apr 4, 2021
  110. Wulfhere replied to the thread Overseer - conversion quest duration.

Thanks guys. I already had ntp setup and now I've updated task scheduler to run it daily. I think this could be an underlying problem for...

Apr 2, 2021
  111. Wulfhere liked niente's post in the thread Not A Bug Slay Undead Proc rate broken.

Some interesting discussion and parses here. Slay Undead is not currently bugged - the proc rate is working as expected. Holyforge is not a...

Apr 2, 2021
  112. Wulfhere posted a new thread.

Overseer - conversion quest duration

Conversion quests say they have a duration of 10 seconds. When you start one, the duration is actually 20 seconds. This was not happening...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 2, 2021
  113. Wulfhere replied to the thread Not A Bug Slay Undead Proc rate broken.

Here is a parse against an even con, level 60, undead with CF3 and SU3 and Holyforge. The fight took longer then HF's duration. I think the...

Mar 30, 2021
  114. Wulfhere replied to the thread Fumbling in standard Ports.

Right and this was broken a couple of years ago to appease DoT parsers who were dying during raid battles. There are other bug reports...

Mar 25, 2021
  115. Wulfhere liked Metanis's post in the thread macros question.

This is one of the best references I've seen on everything macro related... Hazimil Skelyd's EverQuest Resource Page (jaburt.com)

Mar 25, 2021
  116. Wulfhere replied to the thread Fumbling in standard Ports.

It's great to have AA to be able to 100% cast a spell with a fixed 20% failure chance. Ya that's great. Can we have more AA to improve our...

Mar 24, 2021
  117. Wulfhere liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Fumbling in standard Ports.

My understanding (having read the post more than once) is that the player believes there to be a bug in the way this is functioning. I was...

Mar 24, 2021
  118. Wulfhere liked Cragzop's post in the thread You gotta fix this lag.

They need to stop slow rolling fixes. We don't have time for testing right now. If proc augs are the issue, deprecate them out on a...

Mar 23, 2021
  119. Wulfhere liked Triconix's post in the thread Any word on necro 1-65 dot revamp?.

Literally everything you said is why the necro class was so fun and compelling to play. It was a very advanced class even in the most...

Mar 22, 2021
  120. Wulfhere liked Rondor's post in the thread Paladin swarm pets.

Dog Whistle (from the "Timmi Fell Down The Well" quest in Icefall Glacier TSS) Vicious Rabbit (re: yepmetoo "that rabbit clicky", from...

Mar 19, 2021
  121. Wulfhere liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Test Update 03/02/21 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This is the reason. Sure, we had to change the AA lines as well to fill it in. And sure, it's small, but ever spell cast by every...

Mar 18, 2021
  122. Wulfhere replied to the thread Paladin swarm pets.

Cloth Cap with baby Veeshans

Mar 16, 2021
  123. Wulfhere liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Looking for help from raiding druids.

Druid mana recovery has been an issue for about... 10 expansions now. When it was addressed in RoF they gave us the Mana Bear line. Which...

Mar 15, 2021
  124. Wulfhere liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread QA In Progress Long-standing issue with Druid Group Cure Spell.

This has been in QA and a top bug for over a year. Druids still have no way of group curing any curse debuff. With all modern debuffs...

Mar 15, 2021
  125. Wulfhere replied to the thread Did tank agro get modified?.

Undead have their own mindless way of deciding whom to attack. Some primitive animals behave the same way. If you're not used to fighting...

Mar 15, 2021
  126. Wulfhere liked JChan's post in the thread Producer's Letter - Winter 2021 and 22nd Anniversary!.

[IMG] Well Met Norrath! It’s been a bit of time since we last spoke, and I thought there wouldn’t be a better time than before our...

Mar 15, 2021
  127. Wulfhere liked Progress's post in the thread 61+ AAs and veteran rewards on Aradune.

Please take a look at the following thread on the TLP forums......

Mar 14, 2021
  128. Wulfhere liked Beimeith's post in the thread Lag Reduction Suggestion: Converting SPA 383 Procs.

Damage calculations themselves really shouldn't be the problem since computers can handle billions of these a second. As I...

Mar 13, 2021
  129. Wulfhere liked Sancus's post in the thread Lag Reduction Suggestion: Converting SPA 383 Procs.

Since procs were adjusted to cast concurrently, the number of procs from each spell cast and melee swing has grown significantly. The...

Mar 13, 2021
  130. Wulfhere liked Qimble's post in the thread Paladin CoV Group Spell Line Up.

https://imgur.com/a/N9fRAGq Here ya go. I'm not doing 10 minute parses to test it again unless you've got a compelling reason for me to do...

Mar 11, 2021
  131. Wulfhere liked Cragzop's post in the thread Paladin CoV Group Spell Line Up.

So, this got me curious. I ran 10 minute parses just now in GGH. One with a 2 x Crush, Requiem, Doctrine of Abolishment and DP aa and...

Mar 11, 2021
  132. Wulfhere replied to the thread Fixed Internally Arch Lich Rhag'zadune.

Question to all. Does your DZ leader have Zazuzh's Key or not?

Mar 10, 2021
  133. Wulfhere replied to the thread bard agro messed up? (too low).

Okay, then the bard simply has to block buff on that song to solve the issue. However, the description says Lowers the recast time of...

Mar 10, 2021
  134. Wulfhere replied to the thread Paladin CoV Group Spell Line Up.

Why?

Mar 10, 2021
  135. Wulfhere replied to the thread bard agro messed up? (too low).

Sounds like a bug. The song has exclusions for your weapon procs. You don't say which ones specifically, but they are all zero mana...

Mar 10, 2021
  136. Wulfhere liked Nniki's post in the thread Bards and Mount Buff.

Correct, bards do not benefit from mana regeneration on mount blessing effects nor buffs/songs in general. The only exception to that...

Mar 10, 2021
  137. Wulfhere liked Skuz's post in the thread Not A Bug HA Scaling in The Broken Mirror on TLP.

Hello Dev team, Regarding this previous bug report that has been marked "Fixed Internally"...

Mar 8, 2021
  138. Wulfhere liked Xanadas's post in the thread Not A Bug Slay Undead Proc rate broken.

Should take a step back and look at Holyforge disc and really evaluate how useful/useless this disc is. A disc that might produce...

Mar 7, 2021
  139. Wulfhere liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Not A Bug Slay Undead Proc rate broken.

Looks like the 1.4% SPA 219 adds directly to the slay 16 aa 6%, small parse but definitely showing it working: Duration - 42:42 % slash...

Mar 4, 2021
  140. Wulfhere replied to the thread Not A Bug Slay Undead Proc rate broken.

I'm giving more weight to what Niente said 2 years ago over 17 year old historical facts (I was there for that discussion too). Those...

Mar 4, 2021
  141. Wulfhere replied to the thread Not A Bug Slay Undead Proc rate broken.

Dug through my logs. These are the best results for Holyforge in Kunark and Velious (no AA at all). Meaning I got at least one affected...

Mar 4, 2021
  142. Wulfhere replied to the thread Not A Bug Slay Undead Proc rate broken.

Then make your own parses if you're so invested in your sunk cost argument. In this case, you are the one blowing historical smoke that...

Mar 3, 2021
  143. Wulfhere replied to the thread Not A Bug Slay Undead Proc rate broken.

Right, TLP granted Holyforge in Kunark these days (before Velious). It was a net negative to use it (opportunity cost) so I forget I even...

Mar 3, 2021
  144. Wulfhere replied to the thread Not A Bug Slay Undead Proc rate broken.

Sorry, false assumption. I've been parsing it on TLP for the past few months. It's given in Velious before any AA. It fires 0 to 4...

Mar 3, 2021
  145. Wulfhere replied to the thread Test Update 03/02/21 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I think it's merely a server-side optimization that removes special case wizard-class checks (on every spell cast) from the spell...

Mar 3, 2021
  146. Wulfhere liked Tutankamen's post in the thread Not A Bug Slay Undead Proc rate broken.

I've noticed that the proc rate of Slay undead has either been significantly reduced to the point of almost being worthless, or it's broken...

Mar 2, 2021
  147. Wulfhere replied to the thread Not A Bug Slay Undead Proc rate broken.

The Slay Undead ability granted by Holyforge has been broken for even longer. Without any Combat Fury AA it fires, on average, between 0...

Mar 2, 2021
  148. Wulfhere replied to the thread What type 5 augs for paladin?.

Heroic Dextierty for group. Heroic Wisdom for raid, because melee stats are useless.

Feb 24, 2021
  149. Wulfhere replied to the thread Fixed Internally Arch Lich Rhag'zadune.

If the first boss you kill in the instance is Rhag1 then killing Rhag1 gives an Arch Lich lockout. Rhag2 then spawns. However Arch Lich...

Feb 20, 2021
  150. Wulfhere liked Sarepean's post in the thread Fixed Internally Arch Lich Rhag'zadune.

My raid will be running this on Wednesday night. If a GM/Dev wants to observe, please let me know and we'll make sure to key you in on the...

Feb 20, 2021
  151. Wulfhere replied to the thread AA Item: Tiring Breath.

Hybrids can get rank 4 of 5, as my paladin has done by solo farming 2 old raids: Frozen Coldrage Stud Crystal of the Boneknitters

Feb 20, 2021
  152. Wulfhere liked Gnomereaper's post in the thread Cleric Promised Heals/Interposition (and Why You Shouldn't Block Them on Raids).

The spell should be redesigned so people don't want to block the spells in the first place. It just becomes just one additional thing to...

Feb 20, 2021
  153. Wulfhere liked Malbro's post in the thread Mercenary healing.

Sucks big time. I should not, as a beastlord, help my merc heal my warder on a blue con wurm in skyshrine. They need a lot of help.

Feb 20, 2021
  154. Wulfhere liked Maedhros's post in the thread Pally healing.

Valiant has never ever been in balance with Insidious/Deceitful. Not once. It only adds insult to injury that Insidious/Deceitful line...

Feb 20, 2021
  155. Wulfhere replied to the thread Paladin Shield - Type 3 Aug Slot.

Yes it would be ... and the purpose of my statement is for ... testing only. I suggested the two BEST options as the basis for...

Feb 15, 2021
  156. Wulfhere liked Sarepean's post in the thread Fixed Internally Arch Lich Rhag'zadune.

My raid seems to be having problems with this specific mob either not spawning or despawning very soon after spawning. We petitioned it...

Feb 13, 2021
  157. Wulfhere liked Jumbur's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

One of my guildies had the theory that lag was partially caused by the "mashkey-style" many players have with multibind setups. A mashkey...

Feb 12, 2021
  158. Wulfhere replied to the thread Pally healing.

Aye, I posted at the time (2018) that Dzarn iirc overlooked the first Valiant Healing spell when he patched witness check. That it...

Feb 10, 2021
  159. Wulfhere replied to the thread Pally healing.

Great, then I would ask the Devs to increase the hate mod on Valiant Healing more then incrementally, since the base heal hate amount is...

Feb 9, 2021
  160. Wulfhere liked Skaara's post in the thread Pally healing.

To keep this post succinct, josh is correct and hate on heals is hard capped at 1500. I have parsed this and it is easily testable....

Feb 9, 2021
  161. Wulfhere liked Chaosflux's post in the thread Pally healing.

Heres the section March 6, 2001 Quote: – Hate from heals is also now calculated at a lesser number than the number of hitpoints healed....

Feb 9, 2021
  162. Wulfhere replied to the thread Pally healing.

To be squarely on topic, your assertion requires that the rune proc happens within a second or two of add spawns. Every time.This is not...

Feb 8, 2021
  163. Wulfhere liked Hypernova's post in the thread Something about Wizard DPS on TLP.

Temple of Veeshan Almost all of the ToV targets are semi-belly caster, and you can top about 75% of all the dragons. A fun zone! Don’t...

Feb 6, 2021
  164. Wulfhere liked Hypernova's post in the thread Something about Wizard DPS on TLP.

Depends on your play style, you can really push Wizard to be the #1 DPS. It can be challenging at times but I think that’s where fun is. As...

Feb 6, 2021
  165. Wulfhere replied to the thread Pally healing.

I think you have it right. It's just that the advice is not only to achieve that minimal goal, but more importantly to embrace AE hate...

Feb 6, 2021
  166. Wulfhere replied to the thread Pally healing.

Except that the OP is trying to maintain 2nd or 3rd on the hate list. I sometimes substitute Crush T5 for Valiant in that case, while still...

Feb 4, 2021
  167. Wulfhere liked Szilent's post in the thread Pally healing.

To circle back around to OP, this bit of Paladin Life is solidly in "a feature not a bug" territory. Just be ready to ramp up defenses...

Feb 4, 2021
  168. Wulfhere replied to the thread Pally healing.

Okay, but we don't have any current numbers on healing +hate caps although we all agree they do exist. 81 Rk.3 terror spell is 5911...

Feb 3, 2021