Wudanar's Recent Activity

1. Wudanar liked lagkills's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

How is this new content for me to play. Stop wasting money on this crap and actually create new content like raids and missions.

Mar 22, 2024
  2. Wudanar replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

While GoD was super difficult it wasn't the main reason for the population decline. WoW had just released that year and was...

Mar 17, 2024
  3. Wudanar replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Actually half a year only puts 3 months of unaccessible content since T3 already releases 3 months after expansion start.

Mar 17, 2024
  4. Wudanar replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Touche, you are correct my bad. For those that don't think there is a ton of peeps that like a challenge in this game. Checkout this...

Mar 17, 2024
  5. Wudanar replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Actually only 1 guild beat it prior to the first nerf. Mearatus was nerfed multiple times.

Mar 15, 2024
  6. Wudanar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Beta is interesting, fun sometimes. This game is nothing like that on live because of how bad its gotten. Its only to play with friends...

Mar 15, 2024
  7. Wudanar liked uberkingkong's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Too funny In beta? 1 month of grind? Back in my days. Omens of War. OG guilds like...

Mar 15, 2024
  8. Wudanar posted a new thread.

Died switching personas

Was on level 102 Rogue, switched to main 125 warrior and died in the process of switching in POK. It sent me back to bind point in the...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 9, 2024
  9. Wudanar liked Dewd's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

With the removal of respawns in instances, you also removed the ability to get hunter achievements from named which spawn in said instances.

Feb 18, 2024
  10. Wudanar replied to the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

I see this still hasn't been fixed. I have been following this for over a year now.

Feb 18, 2024
  11. Wudanar replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

I'd like to see persona switching in any zone. I'd also like to see bazaar price cap increased.

Feb 17, 2024