WorriedinNorrath's Recent Activity

1. WorriedinNorrath liked Drayman's post in the thread TOV XP.

I ran into the same problem with TBL. I missed the first week push and was basically screwed for the whole expansion. It's why I let my...

Jan 9, 2020
  2. WorriedinNorrath liked Nivek's post in the thread TOV XP.

I'm told that the only way to level is by doing progression, fine I'll do the quests, one problem though, sitting in lobby LFG each night...

Jan 9, 2020
  3. WorriedinNorrath replied to the thread TOV XP.

One person posts their opinion in the Vet forums. The usual 10-15 forum regulars and their sock accounts immediately counter. Anyone else...

Jan 9, 2020
  4. WorriedinNorrath replied to the thread A grand statue of Aradune in the Plane of Knowledge..

Replace the statue girl that's holding a curtain rod in GH.

Nov 21, 2019
  5. WorriedinNorrath replied to the thread Baz price scripts are getting out of hand.

Just get rid of the baz. It's obvious a few bad apples cant help but turn it into their personal scamming playground.

Oct 1, 2019
  6. WorriedinNorrath replied to the thread Please recind the riposte nerf.

While they're at it they can rescind other gameplay changes that have made EQ bland and boring starting two or three years ago. This...

Sep 25, 2019
  7. WorriedinNorrath replied to the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

Thank you Burning Lands for doing something I never thought possible, curing my EQ addiction. I have gotten to take the entire 2019...

Sep 23, 2019
  8. WorriedinNorrath replied to the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Tappin crated this thread complaining about people logging out immediately after raiding. If GMM gets nerfed to oblivion there is even less...

Sep 6, 2019
  9. WorriedinNorrath liked JeffHanson's post in the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

Right now, on Emarr, one of the well-known botting guilds is running FIVE groups in Frontier Mountains as well as multiple groups in...

Sep 3, 2019