Willowtree's Recent Activity

1. Willowtree replied to the thread Sk Harmtouch Boost Howto?.

mh.. does not work either.. perhaps only a chance of crit/luck crit but too rare?!? Or Harmtouch is not boostable...

Oct 1, 2020
  2. Willowtree replied to the thread If You Were a Dev, What Would You Have Done Differently?.

- correct the achievement system and the horrible collection tag bugs, evolving items are great but they suck so much if much time is...

Sep 27, 2020
  3. Willowtree posted a new thread.

Sk Harmtouch Boost Howto?

After messing around with a bit instant poke into the back of the usual named I ask myself how I can boost that on a Sk? At moment I am...

Forum: Tanks

Sep 27, 2020
  4. Willowtree replied to the thread BOTs permacamping nameds in AB....

mh.. wondering why somebody cares about such a mob in remote zones - no body cares about a "botter" who does not harrass others except he...

Jun 28, 2020
  5. Willowtree replied to the thread [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software].

It is not only Scandinavian, this is the rule for any problem - solving it and make it a Win-Win-situation. A good idea. But this is...

Jun 23, 2020
  6. Willowtree liked IblisTheMage's post in the thread [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software].

I think that sounds like a less desirable strategy, both from a business perspective, from a tecnological perspective, and from a...

Jun 23, 2020
  7. Willowtree replied to the thread Not A Bug Shaman Epic 1.0 broken?!?.

Feel yourself hugged - I love you... Sorry this was no bug - missed that second Spirit completely. Many thanks.

Jun 16, 2020
  8. Willowtree posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Shaman Epic 1.0 broken?!?

I did now the Shaman Epic 1.0 twice up to the Ghiosk point. Shaman Epic 1.0 Part I - Test of Patience [x] Opaque Gem [xx] Kill...

Forum: Resolved

Jun 16, 2020
  9. Willowtree replied to the thread [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software].

I.S.B. may be not automating but it helps greatly because you start e.g. a 5liner macro on ALL toons if you box. 6boxing some SKs, which...

Jun 14, 2020
  10. Willowtree liked JChan's post in the thread A Note to the EQ Community from Jenn Chan.

Hail Adventurers, (TL;DR version at the bottom.) I'm writing to you today to apologize for all the issues that we've been experiencing...

Jun 9, 2020
  11. Willowtree replied to the thread HoT: Mission - An Offering to Thule.

Third time: success. Did it without DS. But honestly? This cannot be intended. As a level 115 to get the conquest achievement is easy - as...

May 25, 2020
  12. Willowtree posted a new thread.

HoT: Mission - An Offering to Thule

It is impossible to end the mission. Run the mission twice level 90-115 to get all three achievements. There are always mobs missing. The...

Forum: Bug Reports

May 25, 2020
  13. Willowtree liked Genjo's post in the thread Seriously Disappointed.

I am not gonna troll the team or even make some big statements about owning extra days or whatever. I am seriously disappointed by the...

May 25, 2020
  14. Willowtree replied to the thread Raid: The Well - Terror in the Dark bugged.

and the fourth time - stopped one before the last mob. Timing is no problem, mobs are no problem, some groups of 115, 110 and some 85-90...

May 16, 2020
  15. Willowtree posted a new thread.

Raid: The Well - Terror in the Dark bugged

Raid is impossible to finish. Done that countless times before last year without problems. After killing 2-5 terrors then the task stops...

May 16, 2020
  16. Willowtree replied to the thread What's up with Rivervale?.

SoS - Shroud of Stealth - Rogue Invis: SoS 1: Invis against normal and undead, inkl. the most low level see-invis creatures SoS 2: Invis...

May 15, 2020
  17. Willowtree liked SmoochyOfWolfington's post in the thread What's up with Rivervale?.

What is SoS? I just found the shire to be quite small, even to Halfling standards. I mean you literally are stuck between two...

May 15, 2020
  18. Willowtree replied to the thread What's up with Rivervale?.

Rivervale was cool. I had one of my first starts there. As a halfling rogue this had some advantages but due to missing reliable SoS or...

May 11, 2020
  19. Willowtree liked Bobbybick's post in the thread What's up with Rivervale?.

A good halfling never has any adventures or does anything unexpected. Why would they leave the Shire Rivervale?

May 11, 2020
  20. Willowtree liked Yinla's post in the thread What's up with Rivervale?.

Travel through Kith during the day, undead only come out at night. :)

May 11, 2020
  21. Willowtree replied to the thread Is Defending Knowledge broke?.

I did that with a couple of alts in a row. Never failed. Level range from 85-115 in combination in group. The lowest level was the...

May 11, 2020
  22. Willowtree replied to the thread Heroics free upgrade when buying All Access does not work!.

Yes thanks, it does not. Tested it on 5 characters. Nothing. It did 2 weeks ago like I said before. But it is available when logging into...

May 10, 2020
  23. Willowtree replied to the thread Heroics free upgrade when buying All Access does not work!.

Forget it, the upgrade is available only in the character window. But it seems it is still a bug. I remember that I could upgrade it at...

May 10, 2020
  24. Willowtree posted a new thread.

Heroics free upgrade when buying All Access does not work!

I wanted to upgrade a couple of toons but the first didn't upgrade. No 1/8 sign for upgrading. Relogged. Relogged with launcher....

May 10, 2020
  25. Willowtree replied to the thread Guildhall restrictions on FTP members.

SC is not free currency. Everything bought in the store is affected by this. Loyality points at the other side is a different matter. I...

May 6, 2020
  26. Willowtree replied to the thread Guildhall restrictions on FTP members.

I don't know in which state you live but in my country consumer protection laws are rigid. Terms and conditions that disregard the current...

May 6, 2020
  27. Willowtree replied to the thread Guildhall restrictions on FTP members.

"Exact message" is a slight understatement.... I bought the anchores years ago too and was highly surprised because it didn't worked....

May 6, 2020