Whulfgar's Recent Activity

1. Whulfgar replied to the thread 6 Box Melee Dream Team - 2024 Edition.

I have 3 ber, 3 rog, 2 bard 2 sham, 2 war I typically box War bard sham rog ber ber. When 6 boxing. And never have issues with a single...

Apr 17, 2024
  2. Whulfgar liked Tuco's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

[img]

Mar 7, 2024
  3. Whulfgar replied to the thread Swag Shop Opening.

set of mercs ?

Mar 7, 2024
  4. Whulfgar liked Knifen's post in the thread Swag Shop Opening.

Conq needs an EQ shirt that says Mercs are the devil -Conq

Mar 7, 2024
  5. Whulfgar liked Conq's post in the thread Swag Shop Opening.

I was truly expecting an EQ logo T-shirt priced at $1499.00. Was I the only one? Conq

Mar 7, 2024
  6. Whulfgar liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Great work and well done to you guys. <3

Mar 5, 2024
  7. Whulfgar replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

800,000 players in everquest. 10.. want pvp.. Good luck..

Feb 18, 2024
  8. Whulfgar liked Svann2's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

So? How is it unfair? Why dont you explain what you mean instead of just vaguely implying something? Why would it be ok (in your mind)...

Feb 16, 2024
  9. Whulfgar replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

It's simple. If yall lack the population to support your favorite thing in eq which I'd pvp.. Why ya tryna force it on others ? Why ya...

Feb 16, 2024
  10. Whulfgar replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

In absolutely no way does it hinder any single pvper from obtaining gear. What you are attempting to avoid saying appears to be. We...

Feb 16, 2024
  11. Whulfgar replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

So when asked a simple question of why not play pvp on your whole pvp server rather then try to push dedicated resources to creating...

Feb 16, 2024
  12. Whulfgar liked Nightops's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

Identifying what classes he plays would help out a lot too. He was asked in a different thread but instead of replying, he ghosted on...

Feb 16, 2024
  13. Whulfgar replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

So.. not going to answer eh?

Feb 16, 2024
  14. Whulfgar replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Yall have an entire server to play on. So why don't you ?

Feb 16, 2024
  15. Whulfgar replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

Define.. your definition of "casual". Then perhaps everyone can understand where you are coming from?

Feb 15, 2024
  16. Whulfgar liked Feochadan the Savior's post in the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

My PC : i9-13900kf / 32Gb memory / nVidia 4090 / Windows 11 I play every current game at Ultra setting. It was perfectly smoot with 3 (and...

Jan 17, 2024