WFSBelaar's Recent Activity

1. WFSBelaar liked Atvar's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Grats SR wait! Grats Fu World Order?!?!?! Meh, can't post screenshots apparently. But Fu World Order traveled back in time to beat raids...

Mar 4, 2024
  2. WFSBelaar replied to the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

I find it shocking that RoI threw the race just so Dora could have a great birthday, but what sportsmanship!! Brings a tear to my...

Mar 2, 2024
  3. WFSBelaar liked Toni's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Also, Happy Birthday, Doraborn!

Mar 2, 2024
  4. WFSBelaar liked Toni's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

They won the honour and the privilege of having Lynxrob in their guild. My lord and my saviour. The holder of my heart and my soul.

Mar 2, 2024
  5. WFSBelaar replied to the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

If the long rumored level increase scheduled for that time went in, GoD would have been remembered as one of the all timers.

Jan 9, 2024
  6. WFSBelaar liked Dre.'s post in the thread [Suggestion] Allow us to opt out of TLP unlock announcements.

Server-specific alerts need to be server-specific.

Jan 9, 2024
  7. WFSBelaar liked Mikana's post in the thread [Suggestion] Allow us to opt out of TLP unlock announcements.

/agree - don't care to see any of the TLP notifications :)

Jan 9, 2024
  8. WFSBelaar liked Brickhaus's post in the thread [Suggestion] Allow us to opt out of TLP unlock announcements.

Can we just opt out at the game level? And if not, can TLPs get announcements of when a Live expansion unlocks ... and when the raids...

Jan 9, 2024
  9. WFSBelaar liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread [Suggestion] Allow us to opt out of TLP unlock announcements.

At character and account levels, if you please. Thanks! [IMG]

Jan 9, 2024
  10. WFSBelaar liked Zarkdon's post in the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

Shrouds!

Jan 9, 2024
  11. WFSBelaar replied to the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

There would be shrouds.... So many shrouds. It would be probably the worst raid ever.

Jan 9, 2024
  12. WFSBelaar liked Zolav's post in the thread What do melee want as the end result?.

SOOO my initial response to myself after reading what Aristo posted about this was.. "sounds like smoke and mirriors" Guess I was...

Nov 3, 2023
  13. WFSBelaar liked Moege's post in the thread What do melee want as the end result?.

To not hear well you are a nice person, you don't mess up emotes so we will not kick you out of the raid but if we get a few more...

Nov 3, 2023
  14. WFSBelaar liked Zolav's post in the thread What do melee want as the end result?.

My personal hopes are that all classes labeled as a role of "DPS" (who cares what they can do out in the wild) can be competitive DPS and...

Nov 3, 2023
  15. WFSBelaar liked Ephyr's post in the thread He Played EverQuest For 100 Hours - Should You?.

Finding people that hate the same things as you is always more powerful of a bond. Good on you for finding true friendship in this vast...

Oct 23, 2023
  16. WFSBelaar replied to the thread The value of the Luck stat, and how hard to pursue more of it?.

It is still being added, in greater quantities, to the same slots. This is a bizarre and likely wrong take.

Oct 23, 2023
  17. WFSBelaar liked FranktheBank's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

The devs probably don't post on the forums because there are way too many bad/stupid/pointless posters.

Oct 20, 2023
  18. WFSBelaar liked Riou's post in the thread Good use of Dev time? Personas vs. real improvements!.

None of the things you want instead are what Coders can really do

Oct 12, 2023
  19. WFSBelaar liked Valcron's post in the thread Test Update 10/10/2023 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Do druid and Necros really need another damage buff?

Oct 12, 2023
  20. WFSBelaar replied to the thread Test Update 10/10/2023 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Literally unbelievable.

Oct 10, 2023
  21. WFSBelaar liked Hekaton's post in the thread Been a while since I cared - Beta Access/Preorder....

in before uberkingkong posts that super mario maker 2 does beta forums better than eq

Oct 10, 2023
  22. WFSBelaar replied to the thread Storyline in EQ isn't that great.

This explains so much.

Oct 10, 2023