WeezFv's Recent Activity

1. WeezFv liked Duder's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Equip something more than non-prestige? Mana and resource management is a staple for all classes and always should be. You should have...

Aug 12, 2020
  2. WeezFv liked Skuz's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Every other class has to contend with proper mana-management throttling their damage, why should Necro be excepted from that? They...

Aug 12, 2020
  3. WeezFv liked svann's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

At any rate, its good that you are still thinking of the long term health of the game. So many doomsayers saying that there is no long...

Aug 12, 2020
  4. WeezFv liked Riou's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

The compensation was built in to the DoT revamps

Aug 12, 2020
  5. WeezFv liked kizant's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

It's a good decision and most people know it. Just ignore the 1 or 2 loud people complaining from all their forum accounts.

Aug 12, 2020
  6. WeezFv liked Aristo's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Well, here we are again. Back in 2004, when we released Omens of War, we also released 16 different epic weapons. Warriors got two...

Aug 12, 2020
  7. WeezFv liked Metanis's post in the thread 2nd half Velious revamp expansion due this winter.

I know you have to bill and ship before the end of the year. But it's cool with me if you stagger the release into 2021. In fact, I'm fine...

Jul 28, 2020
  8. WeezFv posted a new thread.

Overseer - common conversion

Your overseer quest common conversion has failed to start. Please verify your selected agents and wait a moment before attempting to start...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jul 28, 2020
  9. WeezFv replied to the thread Comcast Advanced Security blocks EQ.

i hear ya bro but still something is wrong on their end

Jun 5, 2020
  10. WeezFv liked Sarkaukar's post in the thread Comcast Advanced Security blocks EQ.

Tis not Comcast. Any will have it enabled by default, just Windows 10 power options default to either Balance (desktop) or...

Jun 5, 2020
  11. WeezFv replied to the thread Comcast Advanced Security blocks EQ.

This is not an ISP issue, cause most DCs are not every 20 mins. They are in fact random They are on live servers as well as TLP . Its not...

Jun 5, 2020
  12. WeezFv replied to the thread Frequent Random Client Crashes.

Not only that the Unknown Guild bug even worse then EVER, before you could zone and it would go away,.. now you can log all the way...

Jun 5, 2020
  13. WeezFv replied to the thread Frequent Random Client Crashes.

i got rid of comcast 3 years ago and have straight fiber optics and pay 90 bucks for 1 gb/s up and down and no its no verison not...

Jun 5, 2020
  14. WeezFv replied to the thread Frequent Random Client Crashes.

for the love of god FIX this,.. im not even on an TLP with yer crappy que times I mean for the love of Karana ALSO, as a person...

Jun 5, 2020
  15. WeezFv liked Desaro's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce Crash to Desktop.

I play on FV and have had the same issue, Standing in PoK then POOF! game closed. While I understand most of the players are annoyed with...

Jun 4, 2020
  16. WeezFv liked Fightmilk's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce Crash to Desktop.

Hey there so a minute ago I was playing on aradue, went to cast a spell and was kicked to desktop.... tried to log in and met with a 185...

Jun 4, 2020
  17. WeezFv liked Filterx's post in the thread Frequent Random Client Crashes.

Hi Support, Can we get some update on why we are getting frequent random client crashes since server maintenance/mergers? I would look...

Jun 4, 2020
  18. WeezFv replied to the thread Ridiculous.

yeah its sayin im at 115m avg wait timer lol

May 29, 2020
  19. WeezFv liked #NoCheating's post in the thread Aradune & Rizlona Launch Date! - May 27.

To make sure ppl are not playing more than 2 characters, pretending a family member is playing another set, can you remove the auto follow...

May 29, 2020