WeezFv's Recent Activity

1. WeezFv liked Trybul's post in the thread Fix the PoTime fabled already.

Potime P4 Terris Thule is killable, but that's it. Fabled Saryn and the rest regen to 100% every tick. That is not normal.

Apr 29, 2021
  2. WeezFv liked Khoza's post in the thread Confirmed Post-Hotfix PoTime.

First off, thanks for making Fabled spawns work in PoTime. We confirmed tonight that they are spawning. However, killing them is another...

Apr 27, 2021
  3. WeezFv liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Hotfix Notes: April 26, 2021.

April 26, 2021 _____________________ *** Quests & Events *** - Extended the first phase of the anniversary events by two weeks. - Fixed...

Apr 27, 2021
  4. WeezFv liked niente's post in the thread Fixed Internally Ratio calculation with elemental damage.

Elemental damage works like so: Accumulate all the elemental damage on a weapon and its augments. For each resist type, if the NPC has 200...

Apr 25, 2021
  5. WeezFv liked Raccoo's post in the thread WTB more chat filters.

WTB Achievement filter, split it off from /gu filter please. I know it can be turned off, but I'd rather still have it but not get /gu...

Apr 22, 2021
  6. WeezFv liked Raccoo's post in the thread [Feedback] filter achievement spam separate from /guild filter.

I'm surely not the only one who'd like this in a separate window.

Apr 22, 2021
  7. WeezFv liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Loyalty Tokens gone.

If they don't have backups for that, easy fix: max all active players/accounts with loyalty. Done!

Apr 22, 2021
  8. WeezFv liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Fixed Potime bugged.

I can confirm that there are more NPCs that are not spawning as Fabled: The Fabled Vallon Zek (Plane of Tactics version): After he splits...

Apr 21, 2021
  9. WeezFv liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Daybreak Systems Maintenance - April 20, 2021.

[ALERT] The maintenance is now complete and servers are unlocked. There is a known issue with DBC top ups at the moment, so please be aware...

Apr 21, 2021
  10. WeezFv liked narksar's post in the thread Melee Text Changed Category?.

You should probably start a new thread

Apr 21, 2021
  11. WeezFv liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread No Fix Planned Diamond Efreeti Boots Focus.

And with all that said, I want it to work through ToV, it will. It will even work through the one we are working on now (sku28) I don't...

Apr 21, 2021
  12. WeezFv liked Asqelon's post in the thread Fixed Loyalty Tokens gone.

Just logged in after maintenance. I have 2 old accounts which had max loyalty tokens. Both are now at 0. Several other players in ingame...

Apr 21, 2021
  13. WeezFv liked Szilent's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Rangers weren't Archers, outside the duration of Pureshot, until the 22nd EQ expansion EoK. Rangers as built were novels' Aragorn, not...

Apr 20, 2021
  14. WeezFv liked Cadira's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

We need to go to Drinal.

Apr 20, 2021
  15. WeezFv liked Beimeith's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

I forgot to add in my original post: Trorsmang, Anbeal, Cordan Which are the first, third, and fourth planets in the Ro System, with...

Apr 20, 2021
  16. WeezFv liked Beimeith's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

I hope you like to read, Pip, because I've got a lot for you: I'm going to plug my History of Norrath here and reference a few things...

Apr 20, 2021
  17. WeezFv liked Yinla's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Drinal - Time to fine out what is on Norraths other moon. Luclin - Lots of interest going on here. Shards Landing - The final portal - it...

Apr 20, 2021
  18. WeezFv liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Fix the lag. I think bane weapons would be a good change of pace. I always thought it was one of the interesting things about raiding in...

Apr 20, 2021
  19. WeezFv liked Dre.'s post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Something something Crushbone/Deathfist orcs.

Apr 20, 2021
  20. WeezFv liked Duder's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

The unexplored/undiscovered moon of Drinal. Also, I know it's an unlikely fantasy but a Norrath where the rules that define it's world and...

Apr 20, 2021
  21. WeezFv liked coltongrundy's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Khati Sha's story. Being captured by the Shissar, what they did to him, and then his time with the Grimlings.

Apr 20, 2021
  22. WeezFv liked Dept. of Labor's post in the thread Tired of competing against MuiQuasi bazaar sellers.

I have reported several blatantly obvious players in the bazaar using the auto price adjust program. I get the same generic response from...

Apr 20, 2021
  23. WeezFv liked Schadenfreude's post in the thread Tired of competing against MuiQuasi bazaar sellers.

Those days are long gone, unfortunately. - Raids being botted within 24 hours of release. No action. - Rampant powerlevelling for...

Apr 20, 2021
  24. WeezFv liked Duder's post in the thread Tired of competing against MuiQuasi bazaar sellers.

You forgot Rampant botting of missions to sell taskadds. No action

Apr 20, 2021
  25. WeezFv liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Tired of competing against MuiQuasi bazaar sellers.

Honestly, I'd like to hear the rationale as to why this idea wasn't implemented years ago. Is Dark Paw valuing the business of cheaters...

Apr 20, 2021
  26. WeezFv liked Schadenfreude's post in the thread Tired of competing against MuiQuasi bazaar sellers.

You can always tell the automated bazaar botters because they never go into offline mode, many of their items will be priced oddly...

Apr 20, 2021
  27. WeezFv liked Duder's post in the thread Tired of competing against MuiQuasi bazaar sellers.

How will you resell it if there are others being botted for sale? Obviously free is an exaggeration but you are always hyper focused on...

Apr 20, 2021
  28. WeezFv liked Duder's post in the thread Tired of competing against MuiQuasi bazaar sellers.

I paid for a dedicated trader account for 3 years and finally canceled it this year due solely to bazaar /\/\Q traders. What Svann doesn't...

Apr 20, 2021
  29. WeezFv liked Deux's post in the thread Tired of competing against MuiQuasi bazaar sellers.

I think most people just come across stuff in game and throw it on their vendor to sell. I, and most non hardcore people, don't want to sit...

Apr 20, 2021
  30. WeezFv liked Deux's post in the thread Tired of competing against MuiQuasi bazaar sellers.

As the thread title says the MuiQuasi bazaar sellers are a problem for legitimate players. It's been happening for a while should we...

Apr 20, 2021
  31. WeezFv liked Loratex's post in the thread Fixed Potime bugged.

Not spawning fabled mobs last night.

Apr 19, 2021
  32. WeezFv liked Skuz's post in the thread EQ Logs into wrong account.

Click the X next to the account name on the launcher & it will remove it, you can then relog into the account & save by ticking the box.

Mar 18, 2021
  33. WeezFv replied to the thread Info Needed Patcher locking out accounts.

Had this problem with 1 out 3 accounts,.. what i did to fix it was,.. i selected log into new account and re-entered my info and its been...

Mar 18, 2021
  34. WeezFv liked Froglok's post in the thread Too many in chat.

On Bertox it was 400 before a new channel was spawned. And yes, it now exceeding 400. I kind of like it.

Mar 18, 2021
  35. WeezFv liked Fenthen's post in the thread Too many in chat.

It's super annoying to have general chat versions spawn when the old one gets to 300. They should just let them keep building up. If they...

Mar 18, 2021
  36. WeezFv replied to the thread Too many in chat.

Yer Op didnt say that

Mar 18, 2021
  37. WeezFv replied to the thread Too many in chat.

personally id like to see more people in chat,.. sure would have more people tryin to sell ya stuff,.. but all in all,.. over the max...

Mar 18, 2021
  38. WeezFv replied to the thread Bot team 6 and AV.

also i think this is a bug cause if you have idle people yet boot people who are active or their mercs,.. wth? bug or design? i hope its a...

Mar 18, 2021
  39. WeezFv replied to the thread Bot team 6 and AV.

and for you people that say /tar *npc* yadda yadda,.. why should i have to do extra work cause YOUR in the way? we already have trolls and...

Mar 18, 2021
  40. WeezFv replied to the thread Bot team 6 and AV.

/rant off

Mar 18, 2021
  41. WeezFv posted a new thread.

Bot team 6 and AV

ok,.. so,.. like as its been said,.. only the MAIN zone,.. in Qhs has an AV npc. That said,..as others said, when yer in a pick zone,.....

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 18, 2021
  42. WeezFv liked KrakenReality's post in the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

EQ1 according to the presentation has 82k Monthly Active Users, with 66k of those being members. EQ1 has made approximately $1 billion in...

Mar 16, 2021
  43. WeezFv replied to the thread 22nd anniversary achievements.

Found the BBM and QH hills one, but the tox forest npc Geia Korrell no where to be found

Mar 16, 2021
  44. WeezFv liked Yinla's post in the thread 22nd anniversary achievements.

These appear to be missing or I am blind. If these are added at a later date will we need to redo the quests?

Mar 16, 2021
  45. WeezFv replied to the thread 22nd anniversary achievements.

Have ya found the 22nd AV npc? I havent been able too

Mar 16, 2021
  46. WeezFv liked Bobbybick's post in the thread What are some of your favorite sub-games within EQ?.

Forumquest

Feb 17, 2021
  47. WeezFv replied to the thread Sees thru SOS 2 - an amorphous mass.

everyone can but thats not the OPs point me thinks

Feb 17, 2021
  48. WeezFv replied to the thread Re: Overseer Active Quest Wipe and Compensation.

sweet.... and thanks

Feb 17, 2021
  49. WeezFv liked Febb's post in the thread Re: Overseer Active Quest Wipe and Compensation.

A free Overseer pack? What do you think I am, a charity case? I THREW IT ON THA GROUND! [IMG]

Feb 17, 2021
  50. WeezFv replied to the thread Re: Overseer Active Quest Wipe and Compensation.

all i know is i didnt get crap from my lost overseer missions,. someone in guild said we get em saturday but,.. whatever. I never read...

Feb 17, 2021
  51. WeezFv replied to the thread FV Down.

its cause of popluation /eyeroll

Feb 17, 2021
  52. WeezFv replied to the thread What are some of your favorite sub-games within EQ?.

my fav sub game is tryin to beat all the perma campers cause they wont add agents of change to live servers.

Feb 17, 2021
  53. WeezFv replied to the thread FV Down.

asslings~ they down for 7.5h doin patches n stuff maybe longer lol

Feb 17, 2021
  54. WeezFv replied to the thread Wizard Love.

<3 wizzies but you all not gettin any lubzin this patch, think the numbers are around 18-10% decrease just from this patch alone. i dont...

Feb 17, 2021
  55. WeezFv replied to the thread Why so secretive?.

at the end of the day they are employees,.. if i liked my job or needed it i wouldnt say much either~

Feb 17, 2021
  56. WeezFv replied to the thread Horse .

Totally get that,.. and if that the case like a few have said maybe its all the 3rd party programs sendin servers checks or what not/...

Feb 17, 2021
  57. WeezFv replied to the thread Horse .

we may never know to be honest, that said i wouldnt start blamin stuff thats been in game and workin as "intended" either

Feb 17, 2021
  58. WeezFv liked Zamiam's post in the thread Horse .

because you are OCD when it comes to grammar and spelling errors. i'm sure their is a medical term for it . If you have never read any...

Feb 17, 2021
  59. WeezFv replied to the thread Horse .

not a new thing just this year

Feb 17, 2021
  60. WeezFv replied to the thread Horse .

my point is,.. its not pop,.. not not proc,.. its tamed down assets. and my post isnt just about that,.. its about also brining in new...

Feb 17, 2021
  61. WeezFv replied to the thread Horse .

AND,.. as someone posted on another thread,.. why procs? if yer just worried about raid lag,.. why not swarm pets?

Feb 17, 2021
  62. WeezFv replied to the thread Horse .

so what happened from last year to this? did procs all of a sudden go 1000%?

Feb 17, 2021
  63. WeezFv replied to the thread Horse .

but like they posted even on the patch notes,.. this a temp thing,.. they tryin stuff out on us,.. prob cause its either best bet after...

Feb 17, 2021
  64. WeezFv replied to the thread Horse .

totally agree, but i have in on other threads, since i had down time i figured i post this one,.. cause its more then just lag if ya...

Feb 17, 2021
  65. WeezFv replied to the thread Wizard Love.

until a dev plays a wizzy yer not gonna get any lubzin~

Feb 17, 2021
  66. WeezFv replied to the thread Horse .

0o,..... o0,... learned something new~

Feb 17, 2021
  67. WeezFv replied to the thread Horse .

aye,.. but i guess they dont get the message, hence a new one

Feb 17, 2021
  68. WeezFv replied to the thread Horse .

i guess it could be anything like camels or whateva,, i chose what i knew~

Feb 17, 2021
  69. WeezFv replied to the thread Horse .

horse powa!

Feb 17, 2021
  70. WeezFv liked Niskin's post in the thread Horse .

He chose it because the word he wanted to use after horse was get blocked by the filter. It's pretty inconsiderate though, I mean other...

Feb 17, 2021
  71. WeezFv liked Febb's post in the thread Horse .

I wish there was a thread where we were already discussing this topic.

Feb 17, 2021
  72. WeezFv replied to the thread Horse .

edited~ and i named it horse cause of po po,...but censored

Feb 17, 2021
  73. WeezFv posted a new thread.

Horse

instead of addin hardware and resources they push game wide nerfs on procs. Which hurt alot of classes SOME more then most. On my server...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Feb 17, 2021
  74. WeezFv liked Metanis's post in the thread Server Lag.

Putting on my tinfoil hat here, but what if you wanted to market your game company and you absolutely had to cut your infrastructure costs...

Feb 17, 2021
  75. WeezFv liked Zynt's post in the thread Server Lag.

It won't. Like has already been said they did the same kind of thing in EQ2 and it didn't fix anything. Lag is just as bad, or worse....

Feb 17, 2021
  76. WeezFv liked blurpppa's post in the thread Server Lag.

I am sorry but they did the same with EQ2 - removing all sorts of in game mechanics and it didnt help on that games server lag at all....

Feb 17, 2021
  77. WeezFv liked Trafthek's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Really seems like the perfect time to do this!! We have a bugged out raid that numerous guilds have encountered, but that has only...

Feb 15, 2021
  78. WeezFv liked Kianara's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I did say I was being generous in my 12h assessment. Most likely, a named isn't being camped for more than 4-6h in 90% of cases....

Feb 15, 2021
  79. WeezFv liked Kianara's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

No, YOUR math is bad. You can't use theoretical maximums in your calculations because less than 0.01% of people are actually...

Feb 15, 2021
  80. WeezFv liked Metanis's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Not addressing swarm pets is like your cancer doctor ignoring the fact you're smoking 3 packs a day...

Feb 15, 2021
  81. WeezFv liked Cragzop's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

There is a shaky hypothesis I want to address. That your proc rate changes can be made up by helping raid lag so the decrease is...

Feb 15, 2021
  82. WeezFv liked Angahran's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Only reason I can see is that the person saying they shouldn't be sellable is the one who has the droppers locked down and is selling...

Feb 15, 2021
  83. WeezFv liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This is something we plan to look at , but could not get in before the cutoff. Addressing this is more complex than altering timers...

Feb 15, 2021
  84. WeezFv liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Really? After how many years of epics being out you are going to change this, and make the work-around the main way of getting these...

Feb 15, 2021
  85. WeezFv liked Frosty79's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I think everyone's been overlooking something here. A while back there was a nerf to melee classes when they changed how ripostes were...

Feb 15, 2021
  86. WeezFv liked Sancus's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

As far as analyzing pet DPS, there are two problems. First, procs from triggered spells do not account for nearly a large enough portion...

Feb 15, 2021
  87. WeezFv liked kizant's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I'm not against making hint/hwis useful but that's not a solution because it's not a "caster" problem. It's mostly just a Wizard nerf. If...

Feb 15, 2021
  88. WeezFv liked Metanis's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Swarm pets are one of the worst ideas ever implemented in the raid game. In fact, pets of any kind frequently cause more trouble than...

Feb 15, 2021
  89. WeezFv liked Dre.'s post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Re: Epic changes. Look, I get it. You're trying to make them 'work as intended'. Here's the thing. 20 years ago, Epic quests were a...

Feb 15, 2021
  90. WeezFv liked Sancus's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

That six people in the group can earn currency is a thing, but it isn't that relevant from the decision making perspective of an...

Feb 15, 2021
  91. WeezFv liked Covennx's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

45 coin per heroic 4 heroic missions 4 runs in 24 hours 180 per mission cycle 720 coin per 24 hours if you run missions every 6...

Feb 15, 2021
  92. WeezFv liked German's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I think you're being a little generous here. People are already done farming them and having a hard time getting a group to slog...

Feb 15, 2021
  93. WeezFv liked Ofearl's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

What.... Lets be a real person for a minute. You sleep-ish for 7-8 hrs, shower, get ready for work, work for 8-10 hrs, get home, deal...

Feb 15, 2021
  94. WeezFv liked Cragzop's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

So: - Augments purchased from Tanin Gleamstone in Western Wastes can now be sold back to him for a fraction of the purchase price. Since...

Feb 15, 2021
  95. WeezFv replied to the thread Confirmed FV Lag again.

this

Feb 15, 2021
  96. WeezFv liked pallypallypal's post in the thread Confirmed FV Lag again.

Also, if population is the "issue" why not dedicate more resources to it? I mean, you have something that's so popular it's lagging this...

Feb 15, 2021
  97. WeezFv liked Hateseeker's post in the thread Confirmed FV Lag again.

I think a lot of people think that either it's just a raid problem or that it's because FV is a highly populated server. The chat lags,...

Feb 14, 2021
  98. WeezFv liked Nennius's post in the thread Lagggggggg.

The forums suffer from lag. The login servers suffer from lag (I try to log a character in and the login server can take 30 seconds or a...

Feb 14, 2021
  99. WeezFv replied to the thread Confirmed FV Lag again.

we just finished a new raid kill and in the instance you should of seen how slow the achievements rolled out,.. thaught the server was...

Feb 13, 2021
  100. WeezFv liked Masorin's post in the thread Froglok Monk starting stats ARE broken..

I didn't even notice the plus to charisma. "Hey! I'm a monk! Everyone having a good time? Let's throw some kicks and get some short beers....

Feb 1, 2021
  101. WeezFv liked Warpeace's post in the thread Confirmed FV Lag again.

Trying to take things out of housing failing or taking several minutes to complete. Trying to zone out of housing clicking on the gate has...

Feb 1, 2021
  102. WeezFv liked Andarriel's post in the thread Cant log on through patcher kind of..

I have 4 accounts 3 of them i can log on to but the forth when i log on it just says playing and not play to were i can log him out. hes a...

Jan 24, 2021
  103. WeezFv replied to the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

I wouldnt call a disc that uses mana cost as end a win. I think it needs to be kept simple and just have our skill cast abilities use...

Jan 22, 2021
  104. WeezFv liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

Oh god, you're going to drudge up all the "real life archery experts" that don't understand the difference between planet earth and Norrath.

Jan 21, 2021
  105. WeezFv liked Kezik's post in the thread Fixed Internally COV and TOV achievement augs share a Lore Group.

Would it be possible to begin the skipping next expansion? Rangers are still using a TDS aug in their bows because it was skipped for...

Jan 21, 2021
  106. WeezFv replied to the thread Confirmed Merchant Olwen in WW has no product for sale.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/merchant-olwen-in-ww-has-no-product-for-sale.272950/#post-3995499

Jan 21, 2021
  107. WeezFv replied to the thread Fixed Internally zlandicar reborn: no coin award.

Now I see why stuff doesn't get fixed. :eek: just added some bold. looks like they were in the task. What, T and A are...

Jan 21, 2021
  108. WeezFv liked Iribabh's post in the thread Fixed Internally zlandicar reborn: no coin award.

Looking at these posts and time stamps from Raccoo and Valdest I'd say it still is Absor.

Jan 21, 2021
  109. WeezFv liked Svann2's post in the thread Epic 3.0 ideas.

Im curious - why would you use a smaller font for your post? I can see changing the font larger or small for a few words as emphasis or...

Jan 20, 2021
  110. WeezFv replied to the thread Dragon Hoard.

sux cause i never had a problem with it before until this patch

Jan 20, 2021
  111. WeezFv liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread My Non Lore Rings and Earrings Are Now Lore??.

By design, follows ToV....

Jan 20, 2021
  112. WeezFv replied to the thread Dragon Hoard.

Do you use a custom ui? Im using default ui

Jan 20, 2021
  113. WeezFv replied to the thread Dragon Hoard.

Never had an issue with it before but after this patch i am.

Jan 20, 2021
  114. WeezFv posted a new thread.

Dragon Hoard

Im missing around 46 items from my Dragon Hoard. Someone did make a post about this but I guess they deleted the thread. /shrug I did...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 20, 2021
  115. WeezFv liked Barbarylion's post in the thread Confirmed FV Lag again.

FV down? or just the new and improved lag I pay monthly for?

Jan 20, 2021
  116. WeezFv liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, January 20th @ 6:00 AM.

We're in the process of unlocking servers now. Thank you for your patience everyone!

Jan 20, 2021
  117. WeezFv replied to the thread Guess the Rin War haters won..

I was hoping they would of added new ring quests for this expansion. Maybe make it like the tradeskill Rallos Zek earring =p

Jan 20, 2021
  118. WeezFv liked Skuz's post in the thread Guess the Rin War haters won..

[IMG]

Jan 20, 2021
  119. WeezFv liked birdsong_pawn's post in the thread Guess the Rin War haters won..

Please, let it go. This was obviously an exploit. Some unintended things take longer than others to find and fix. Do you really think...

Jan 20, 2021
  120. WeezFv liked Schadenfreude's post in the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

Rangers have tons of Endurance and virtually nothing to spend it on. All requests for anything that would use this neglected resource...

Jan 18, 2021
  121. WeezFv liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Mob HP bloat over last 3 expansions.

You need to relax. You volunteered a parse with your mage with incomplete AAs, which was relevant to your own topic of Wizard/Magr...

Jan 17, 2021
  122. WeezFv liked Derka's post in the thread Mob HP bloat over last 3 expansions.

Outside perspective on this is, is that Kizant is just pointing out that non boxed real mages will put out more DPS. It is nothing...

Jan 17, 2021
  123. WeezFv replied to the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

Sorry for the late reply, but just feels like our END is pretty much under utilized. /shrug I personally have never used Relax, ever...

Jan 17, 2021
  124. WeezFv liked Svann2's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

Have you actually seen *netflix* lag or are you just imagining that it might happen? Because if internet isnt lagging enough to...

Jan 17, 2021
  125. WeezFv liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

(*&%$(*)&#$()*&^%)(*&#$%^ CoV Raids, after MONTHS (literally) of the raiding community telling you what needed to be fixed (ie crippling...

Jan 17, 2021
  126. WeezFv liked roth's post in the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

1 : Splitting the timers has been asked for a very long time, basically since Warder’s Wrath was first put on the bow timer. 2 : Ngreth (?)...

Jan 10, 2021
  127. WeezFv replied to the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

Id like to see our skill abilities use END instead of Mana

Jan 10, 2021