Warpeace's Recent Activity

1. Warpeace replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Yes, it's still happening. Tonight's raid two A Rallosian hunter became unhittable for a period of time. Were eventually able to get them...

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:01 PM
  2. Warpeace replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

Let's be honest, Paladin already have abilities that do what Champion's Oath does and if they felt the class needed the additional...

Apr 12, 2024
  3. Warpeace replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

Your making assumptions you can't back with this comment multiple times.

Apr 12, 2024
  4. Warpeace replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

Maybe it's because they could have just tweaked existing spells and abilities and we didn't really need Champion's Oath?

Apr 12, 2024
  5. Warpeace replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

Which Dev is actually working on Champion's Oath?

Apr 11, 2024
  6. Warpeace replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

Did you expect Paladin would get something good?

Apr 10, 2024
  7. Warpeace liked Brickhaus's post in the thread In regards of the Paladin's Slay Undead AA, it must be changed..

Paladins have been lobbying for decades (yes, decades) now to change Slay Undead. Some of us even want it removed because we feel it's...

Apr 9, 2024
  8. Warpeace replied to the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

Is the script even running for this /ach?

Apr 2, 2024
  9. Warpeace liked Axxius's post in the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

The achievement 'Plucked' in the Final Fugue raid is bugged in the same way it was bugged in the mission version of it at the release....

Apr 2, 2024
  10. Warpeace replied to the thread Lag + spells greyed out for multiple minutes.

Can have that forum name and not be suspended for taunting?

Apr 2, 2024
  11. Warpeace replied to the thread Confirmed 25th Anniversary Raid items have no aug slots.

Simple answer is it didn't set the test server on fire so on to live it goes to be eventually fixed.

Apr 2, 2024
  12. Warpeace replied to the thread Silver Ring of Adroitness - 25th Raid Drop.

Part of the problem is the pace things are being forced to live. This stuff should be tested on BETA so augs slots are not missing even...

Apr 2, 2024
  13. Warpeace replied to the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

07:46:45 FV universal chat service is temporarily unavailable.

Apr 1, 2024
  14. Warpeace liked Horse's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Horselord - Bristlebane General See log file below for timestamp (MST time zone) why is the "/join general" not being captured...

Apr 1, 2024
  15. Warpeace replied to the thread When a zone crashes, pets should be restored to the last checkpoint rather than being deleted.

But what about the automated toons?

Apr 1, 2024
  16. Warpeace liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Drinal. Try to join the channel, you get "channel not found". The channel cap seems to change randomly. Usually the cap is 400,...

Mar 31, 2024
  17. Warpeace liked KakleTT's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Multiple people including myself are experiencing an error that states "The Universal Chat service is temporarily unavailable. You will...

Mar 29, 2024
  18. Warpeace replied to the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

General chat can never decide what its maxed allowed really is before denying access.

Mar 29, 2024
  19. Warpeace replied to the thread When a zone crashes, pets should be restored to the last checkpoint rather than being deleted.

Have to give it a like because a zone crash will kill pets.

Mar 29, 2024
  20. Warpeace liked Bernel's post in the thread When a zone crashes, pets should be restored to the last checkpoint rather than being deleted.

If you have a pet when the zone crashes, there's good chance that your pet will be deleted. This even happens to pets that are suspended....

Mar 29, 2024
  21. Warpeace replied to the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

Stop raiding or playing EQ, lag problem solved.

Mar 27, 2024
  22. Warpeace liked Smokezz's post in the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

When you find out, let the rest of us know please.

Mar 27, 2024
  23. Warpeace liked Dre.'s post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

Reply appreciated. It would be great to see this kind of writeup done for other classes. And it would be even better to see a follow-up...

Mar 27, 2024
  24. Warpeace liked niente's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

I made a post then edited it to a smiley face after thinking better of it. Then deleted it. I don't think my post being here or not is...

Mar 26, 2024
  25. Warpeace replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

Did you say Shadow Knight...say it aint so.o_O

Mar 26, 2024
  26. Warpeace replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

Noticed 2 instances of this in PoK today, FV server.

Mar 26, 2024
  27. Warpeace replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

Basically 1 point better...yay!

Mar 25, 2024
  28. Warpeace replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

Not like our type 3 augs every expansion are all that great. But allowing the anniversary augs to no be lore equipped would be nice and...

Mar 24, 2024
  29. Warpeace liked Allayna's post in the thread a forge courier.

Category: Pathing Date/Time: Thu Jan 04 20:36:47 2024 Character: Level 125 Paladin (Main) Zone: The Hero's Forge Location: 337.61, -878.07,...

Mar 24, 2024
  30. Warpeace replied to the thread Anniversary Mission ?.

But that Tank Powersource and its +1AC!!!

Mar 20, 2024
  31. Warpeace replied to the thread Fixed Internally 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge achievement not awarded.

It's not being awarded, six accounts.

Mar 17, 2024
  32. Warpeace replied to the thread Feedback: Add Auto Trimming of Log Files.

Completely missing the reason a native log trimmer is being asked for.

Mar 17, 2024
  33. Warpeace replied to the thread Feedback: Add Auto Trimming of Log Files.

Seeing the game only has two default options log on/off they should have a petter way to delete, trim or archive the log file.

Mar 17, 2024
  34. Warpeace replied to the thread Fixed Internally Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

Its a very slow script.

Mar 17, 2024
  35. Warpeace replied to the thread Confirmed 25th Anniversary Raid items have no aug slots.

Yet I got a forum time out for a comment I made directly relating to things like this. Things happen but that should never have made it to...

Mar 17, 2024
  36. Warpeace replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

If they really want Everquest to be a group game, they would not allow 3rd party software at all to assist boxing.

Mar 15, 2024
  37. Warpeace liked Svann2's post in the thread Fixed Internally extra planar potential shard.

Might be a bug or maybe an oversight, but I think extra planar potential shard are not dropping in Laurion's Song at all. And Im not 100%...

Mar 14, 2024
  38. Warpeace replied to the thread Fixed Internally extra planar potential shard.

Have not seen one drop in a while, maybe bad range or needs a look into.

Mar 14, 2024
  39. Warpeace replied to the thread [PAL] unlink timer 11 discs (Armor vs Penitence).

So, next expansion :cool:

Mar 14, 2024
  40. Warpeace liked Kakashi77's post in the thread [QoL] Exit from the raid instances 'Final of Fugue' and 'The Artisan and the Druid'.

While we're at it, please update the corpse pile once raid is complete at the final location where chest spawns instead of the zone in spot.

Mar 3, 2024
  41. Warpeace liked Axxius's post in the thread [QoL] Exit from the raid instances 'Final of Fugue' and 'The Artisan and the Druid'.

After defeating these raid events, there is no NPC you can say 'leave' to. In the Final Fugue, Elmara is there but she has no exit keyword....

Mar 3, 2024
  42. Warpeace liked Caisy's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Nobody is complaining about the amount of content it's the quality of content that is at issue.

Mar 3, 2024
  43. Warpeace replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Part of the problem is guilds that have sub optimal rosters and have been complaining for years they are excluded, but the ability to fix...

Mar 3, 2024
  44. Warpeace replied to the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congrats!

Mar 2, 2024
  45. Warpeace replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

That epic click is the thing sexual fantasies are made of.

Feb 29, 2024
  46. Warpeace liked Beardsy's post in the thread Today is the day!.

100% agree with this. These "Claimable" items always need to be claimable to 999. I bought that ExtraLife duck for 2022 and only...

Feb 28, 2024
  47. Warpeace replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

I expect monthly / Krono prices to rise to match the digital offerings. :rolleyes:

Feb 28, 2024
  48. Warpeace replied to the thread Today is the day!.

Will the editions be upgradable like the expansions are?

Feb 28, 2024
  49. Warpeace replied to the thread Should there be intended unbeatable raids?.

Because.....Uber

Feb 28, 2024
  50. Warpeace replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

No, absolutely not, did Uber put you up to this?

Feb 28, 2024
  51. Warpeace liked Crathsor's post in the thread BiC Aug Update Idea.

Would venture to say that players still have/utilize their BiC aug. Mainly due to it is still the only good Type 4 stat aug that can be...

Feb 24, 2024
  52. Warpeace replied to the thread BiC Aug Update Idea.

I like the idea except keep the aug class specific and something meaningful.

Feb 24, 2024
  53. Warpeace liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

Why the hell have people bought into the idea that it's an either/or situation? Are we really this numb to crappy game performace that...

Feb 24, 2024
  54. Warpeace liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Just because a player has to talk to a priest of discord to get the book and turn it in to enable PvP doesn't mean that they know it...

Feb 22, 2024
  55. Warpeace replied to the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

Trying the new pre load all textures Mem setting Cairbrae posted. 28 Sec zone time from GGH to Guild Lobby 31 Sec zonetime from Guild...

Feb 22, 2024
  56. Warpeace replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

It's called being spiteful.

Feb 22, 2024
  57. Warpeace replied to the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

Risk/Reward was way off. Should just enjoy it for the time it lasted.

Feb 22, 2024
  58. Warpeace replied to the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

Seeing a lot of grey loading textures when zoning in both the default Memory.ini and the recent Memory512 version.

Feb 21, 2024
  59. Warpeace liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

Graphical loading is now slower. More naked npc's. Turning to face 180 and turning back the world has to reload. memory has been effected...

Feb 21, 2024
  60. Warpeace replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

/Raises hand A whole 1 times to date.

Feb 19, 2024
  61. Warpeace replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

My question is why not try and have Zeks loot rules changed vs messing around with another server?

Feb 18, 2024
  62. Warpeace replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

To be fair I can see main pets receiving the heal but swarm pets are just the devil. They are graphic vomit.

Feb 16, 2024
  63. Warpeace replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

The ground might look flat, but you can't prove it is either.

Feb 15, 2024
  64. Warpeace replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

This only work while the items are on your curser?

Feb 14, 2024
  65. Warpeace liked Svann2's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

/destroy [name(required)] all! ex: /destroy rusty dagger all /destroy broken fish hook all or just add them to the advanced loot filters

Feb 14, 2024
  66. Warpeace liked Allayna's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I need you to stop listening to the vocal few who have no idea how to play their class. The cost of Extended Rejuvenating Steel Focus...

Feb 14, 2024
  67. Warpeace liked Malore's post in the thread Enemy emote filter.

In chat, enemy emotes are combined with the "say" filter. This is a "noise/flavor" text combined with player content which is a problem if...

Feb 13, 2024
  68. Warpeace replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Rejuvenating Steel line post patch is tempting... If you make it an AA:( Its just not going to get a spell gem. Listen to class...

Feb 13, 2024
  69. Warpeace replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Everyone take a moment and welcome warriors and berserkers to the bouncy house club!!

Feb 13, 2024
  70. Warpeace replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

People could accept the fact that DKP is a very flawed system. But they won't simply because they refuse to change.

Feb 13, 2024
  71. Warpeace replied to the thread Quests for RKII spells/Nebulous Dream Fragments not showing.

Anyone know what files to delete for the tribute window? Mine is constantly collapsed for the personal tribute portion. I would really like...

Feb 7, 2024
  72. Warpeace liked Lodestar's post in the thread Fixed Internally Reproducible Hitching: NPC Load-Ins & Multi-game-instance Zoning.

These are examples of loading-induced hitching which are not able to be fixed through memory.ini. Whatever the culprit of hitching due to...

Feb 5, 2024
  73. Warpeace replied to the thread Valiant Disruption Aggro.

They should add a focus AA line for. But they only upgrade it every other expansion, so we do take a hit in those in between ones.

Feb 3, 2024
  74. Warpeace replied to the thread Where is the February Tower task?.

I guess players could assume the quest would go active come the first of the month because the collection items are active. To be honest I...

Feb 1, 2024
  75. Warpeace replied to the thread Why have another No Ro port?.

No, I read it and interpreted it as 100% passive aggressive. Maybe you could have just asked them for a Tower port next month as a...

Feb 1, 2024
  76. Warpeace replied to the thread Not A Bug Nagafen Lair collects not respawning quickly..

I didn't bother with Locations, but there are at least two that spawn under pelts (carpets) and difficult to collect. Levitation makes...

Feb 1, 2024
  77. Warpeace liked Fanra's post in the thread Feedback: Add Auto Trimming of Log Files.

I'm tech support for my guild. Members come to me and say how the game is lagging badly and they have trouble, especially during raids. I...

Jan 25, 2024
  78. Warpeace replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we have loot filters added to fishing and Forage.

Jan 24, 2024
  79. Warpeace replied to the thread Channel General is not found.

It's a priority right up there with class balance and catching people using 3rd party software.

Jan 24, 2024
  80. Warpeace replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Category: NPC Date/Time: Wed Jan 24 15:52:39 2024 Character: Level 125 Paladin (Main) Zone: Ankexfen Keep Location: 2775.92, 644.56,...

Jan 23, 2024
  81. Warpeace liked Vumad's post in the thread Suggestion: Split Say.

Some changes have been made to chat filtering. I hope this gets back to whoever has the power to do that. Please split NPC say and PC say...

Jan 23, 2024
  82. Warpeace replied to the thread Anniversary Tower ?.

Maybe the next room will be bigger ;)

Jan 19, 2024
  83. Warpeace liked Yinla's post in the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

Can we get pet spells split between mine and others please, rather than just hide and show

Jan 18, 2024
  84. Warpeace replied to the thread A request for mounts.

Best post!

Jan 16, 2024
  85. Warpeace liked ttobey's post in the thread A request for mounts.

ok yeah i see it.

Jan 16, 2024
  86. Warpeace liked Nennius's post in the thread Trouble logging into forums.

When I try to log into the forums lately, it either takes forever (meaning a minute or more), or it fails and I get this message....

Jan 14, 2024
  87. Warpeace liked Szilent's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - New Bugs Only.

while it remains the case that pets choose on AC, it would be a super nice stopgap to add AC to the special cloak high level pets are...

Jan 13, 2024
  88. Warpeace liked kbreezy's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Would you consider player solutions to dealing with bots? Current process seems ineffective Additionally, could you please streamline bot...

Jan 11, 2024
  89. Warpeace liked Tildoorf's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Pet inventory commands is a good change, but a dedicated pet tab like the mercenaries would be much better. They could add it to the pet...

Jan 10, 2024
  90. Warpeace replied to the thread What's the current view on AFK playing?.

Yep, they are at the keyboard for those nice 8+ hour test dummy parses:rolleyes:.

Jan 9, 2024
  91. Warpeace liked Lodestar's post in the thread EQ 25th Anniversary Event.

Shroud sucks. Just say no to shrouds. King Kong has been challenged.

Jan 8, 2024
  92. Warpeace replied to the thread What's the current view on AFK playing?.

Have at it, seen so many BOT groups this month since launch right out in the open with no care in the world. I have zero faith this company...

Jan 3, 2024
  93. Warpeace replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

So is this thread proving or disproving a need for Dev intervention?

Jan 3, 2024
  94. Warpeace replied to the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

A TBM like clickie to flip between camps/versions would be better. I guess killing a specific mob to flip the spawns would work also....

Jan 3, 2024
  95. Warpeace replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

I /bug reported several as they were happening standing there being beaten on.

Jan 3, 2024
  96. Warpeace replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

Extend the Paladin epic an additional minute, stop looking at the SK one.

Dec 29, 2023
  97. Warpeace liked Mikana's post in the thread Please stop depopping mercs on zone crowding.

"This zone has too many players and / or mercenaries" message - I've been camping here for over an hour, so why should my healer merc get...

Dec 29, 2023
  98. Warpeace replied to the thread Luminous Restless Ice Augment.

Currently they are not going to address this aug since they are on holiday vacation. Then there is the fact most of them would rather swim...

Dec 25, 2023
  99. Warpeace replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Some flat earth posts feel appropriate here now.

Dec 23, 2023
  100. Warpeace replied to the thread Luminous Restless Ice Augment.

Its ok for things to be phased out. Its currently working as expected according to the in-game description, so where is the imaginary bug?

Dec 23, 2023
  101. Warpeace liked kizant's post in the thread eqlogparser questions.

For the schedule options. I'm thinking of this right now. Daily at a specified time (13:22) A specific day like Monday or Tuesday at the...

Dec 21, 2023
  102. Warpeace liked Szilent's post in the thread eqlogparser questions.

if it could archive a log when it 1) passes a size threshhold, *and* 2) recognizes a big fighting break (i.e. 8 hours of nothing but...

Dec 20, 2023
  103. Warpeace replied to the thread Final Fugue: Firethorn's Firebarbs triggering too often.

You don't even have to swing; you can give the mob your back and it's a steady drain to empty...unless you have a group that kills fast....

Dec 19, 2023
  104. Warpeace liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Test Update 12/13/2023 - New Bugs Only.

We've reproduced this memory growth on a machine with an NVIDIA RTX graphic card. We're investigating. Thanks to everyone for providing...

Dec 19, 2023
  105. Warpeace replied to the thread Umable to target mobs.

Look for the existing bug report and click like.

Dec 18, 2023
  106. Warpeace replied to the thread Evolving neck not evolving on mission completion.

It should follow the previous expansions precedent for evolving item xp. There was a legit reason they added it. Probably forgot to put it...

Dec 18, 2023
  107. Warpeace liked Lubianx's post in the thread Evolving neck not evolving on mission completion.

I am not sure if this is a bug or not. On the second level of the evolving neck (didn't really check on the 1st level), completing a...

Dec 18, 2023
  108. Warpeace replied to the thread Platinum keeps vanishing with persona changes.

Why use Personas until they are either fixed or removed?

Dec 17, 2023
  109. Warpeace liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

This is one of the dumbest threads I've seen here in awhile, and that's saying something. Melee were underpowered compared to casters....

Dec 15, 2023
  110. Warpeace liked Kodaji's post in the thread Test Update 12/13/2023 - New Bugs Only.

Reporting a pretty easily reproducible runaway memory blackhole when zoning! I first noticed it when guildies started complaining about...

Dec 14, 2023
  111. Warpeace replied to the thread a blood bat.

Who knows what they intended.

Dec 13, 2023
  112. Warpeace liked Allayna's post in the thread a blood bat.

These mobs see through everything but SoS. Much like the undead did in the same area on beta. I think these NPCs were missed in fixing them...

Dec 13, 2023
  113. Warpeace replied to the thread Personas : First Impression.

Banner burning with current EQ zone times? Thats 1/4 or more of your burn lost right there.

Dec 13, 2023
  114. Warpeace replied to the thread Priority Request for Next Expansion.

Pass, consolidate and trim class spells. Give us a reason to want and need to use them.

Dec 12, 2023
  115. Warpeace replied to the thread Laurion Song Picks.

No, it's the fact pick zones were not enabled so they did it right out in the open.

Dec 12, 2023
  116. Warpeace replied to the thread Final Fugue Group Mission NPC infinite loop.

No not the CRC...you know that person that manages the forums and posts randon stuff with a red name.

Dec 12, 2023
  117. Warpeace replied to the thread Laurion Song Picks.

The irritating thing is the bot crews.

Dec 12, 2023
  118. Warpeace replied to the thread Fixed No picks in LS.

Can you take a few minutes and actually BAN the bot crews that said FU and were going 24/7 since launch? They have made completing quests...

Dec 12, 2023
  119. Warpeace replied to the thread Final Fugue Group Mission NPC infinite loop.

It's a mess due to the lack of time allocated to test the missions. People asked about missions not being available and there was never...

Dec 12, 2023
  120. Warpeace replied to the thread LS chase loot memoryforged too common?.

Nothing to chase with automated groups.

Dec 10, 2023
  121. Warpeace replied to the thread Bard: No Kai's Demeanor?.

So, same timeframe as Champions Oath.

Dec 9, 2023
  122. Warpeace replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Main problem was not enough time to test the mission so anything could be reported. Can't test if you can't get in.

Dec 8, 2023
  123. Warpeace replied to the thread Laurion Song Picks.

Get the feeling it will be next months patch or sneak it into an emergency patch.

Dec 8, 2023
  124. Warpeace liked Tacoheals's post in the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

30th Expansion!! Let's go big right? Wrong. 2 missions, 8 raids, missing collects in game and nothing but a dang nightmare in beta with...

Dec 8, 2023
  125. Warpeace liked Svann2's post in the thread Laurion Song Picks.

Use / count with a space in there

Dec 8, 2023
  126. Warpeace replied to the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

Fo rage is the best. Sure, maybe if it was the Wizard NPC all by itself....but Mage?

Dec 7, 2023
  127. Warpeace liked Fanra's post in the thread Suggestion: Quest NPCs use Tell to Player Rather than Say.

Please have quest NPCs give their text as a tell to the player talking to them. Right now the spam as several people are at once are...

Dec 6, 2023
  128. Warpeace liked Skecpa's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

It appears that mobs path along seams in geometry and if they stay on those seams with slight elevations they become unhittable while still...

Dec 6, 2023
  129. Warpeace replied to the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

As an expansion feature Persona's should not excite anyone having to wait for them to be in a workable state sometime in the future. It...

Dec 5, 2023
  130. Warpeace replied to the thread Champion's Oath still missing (Aristo?).

Not now, maybe never.

Dec 4, 2023
  131. Warpeace liked Allayna's post in the thread Laurion's Song Walkthrough and Maps!.

Head on over to https://forum.raguild.org/ and get your early access to the expansion details, zone by zone explanation of quests,...

Dec 3, 2023
  132. Warpeace replied to the thread Duplicate item Magnetic Lodestone.

Any alts houses you might have put things in?

Dec 1, 2023
  133. Warpeace replied to the thread So, what exactly is "corpse wipe".

Next expansions feature.

Dec 1, 2023
  134. Warpeace replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Thank you.

Dec 1, 2023
  135. Warpeace replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Are Hero AA shared?

Dec 1, 2023
  136. Warpeace liked error's post in the thread Please add /hidemodels familiars.

Ability to hide other players mounts too, please. You can already partially do it by using old models, but some people just have to play...

Nov 30, 2023
  137. Warpeace liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Please add /hidemodels familiars.

So there have been a few posts about this topic over the years. Most people check the "auto leave" button in the familiar keyring, but...

Nov 30, 2023
  138. Warpeace replied to the thread Should we be worried about a roll back next week?.

Where is the fun of living on the edge if you can't gamble on a rollback?

Nov 29, 2023
  139. Warpeace liked Belexes's post in the thread Please add /hidemodels familiars.

I don't want to see anyone's familiars on raids or in the lobby. Make it so!! We don't need to see other people's familiars. Why would...

Nov 29, 2023
  140. Warpeace replied to the thread Update 11/28/2023 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Blunted Blade disc was Introduced with Call of the Forsaken expansion, level 99. There is nothing to upgrade the stun component...

Nov 29, 2023
  141. Warpeace liked Agrippa's post in the thread On TLPs, duping is not a problem at all.

Heh how screwed is the economy on any server now? I guess there's little excuse not to do some merging now. The only reason I've seen...

Nov 24, 2023
  142. Warpeace replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

Did the OP expect real enforcement?

Nov 23, 2023
  143. Warpeace replied to the thread What is the deal with the Not a Robot thing?.

Strange mine was normally 4 or more.

Nov 22, 2023
  144. Warpeace replied to the thread Suggestion: Calculator.

Why do I need this? Multiple monitors is a thing. Also playing in windowed mode allows easy access to your PC's tools. This is a solution...

Nov 21, 2023
  145. Warpeace liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Crafting should be removed from EQ..

If I had to choose strawberry or tradeskills, tradeskills win.

Nov 20, 2023
  146. Warpeace replied to the thread What classes do you think today are underpowered?.

Did you really say mercs heal better due to a good AI with a straight face? Or were you comparing them to really bad players?

Nov 19, 2023