Waitwhat's Recent Activity

1. Waitwhat liked Xurn's post in the thread Buff Wizards.

"Highwizard, post: 4178172, member: 443033"]Chill fellow wizzies, I have been super involved and very noisy . Yes he has....LOL But noise...

Nov 17, 2022
  2. Waitwhat liked Jumbur's post in the thread Buff Wizards.

New Depart is our self-evac? I must admit, it is one of the few spells where recast-time was not an issue... Not just because of zoning...

Nov 17, 2022
  3. Waitwhat liked Highwizard's post in the thread Buff Wizards.

Chill fellow wizzies, I have been super involved and very noisy on beta trying to get us some love. Kizant has also been amazing with...

Nov 17, 2022
  4. Waitwhat replied to the thread The yearly question: will this expac be cut n' paste?.

Expac cut and paste sucks, my wizard has several, if not many spell lines that are not useful enough to EVER memorize (rains lures, low dmg...

Nov 16, 2022
  5. Waitwhat liked Pentasol's post in the thread Necro is way, way better than Mage Solo.

Necro = solo, molo. With pet, without pet. Mage = molo with pet (far less versatility + 50% EXP penalty). SK is powerful because they...

Oct 29, 2022
  6. Waitwhat liked Pentasol's post in the thread Necro is way, way better than Mage Solo.

I created a L85 Mage and attacked a spider in The Dream. These spiders hit hard. I couldn't keep earth pet healed quick enough it was dying...

Oct 29, 2022
  7. Waitwhat replied to the thread Rogue DPS Fading Away.

LOL with the "should". I can only again refer to my forum game that when a poster goes with "should", they are failed pretend game...

Oct 25, 2022
  8. Waitwhat replied to the thread Wizard class still "dead"?.

Go with what you like the most, and change whenever you want. Mage will be easier for you, and better for soloing because of the pet....

Oct 25, 2022
  9. Waitwhat liked Ssworidss's post in the thread Most impactful class over the ages.

If bard is top prize for influence, I feel like shaman has to be second. Across all eras, but especially from Omens onward, shamans and...

Oct 23, 2022
  10. Waitwhat liked Pawtato's post in the thread Everquest to mobile soon?.

From the looks of Overseer, it looked like they were playing with the concept of having something mobile.

Oct 23, 2022
  11. Waitwhat replied to the thread With 25th anniversary so close, what would you all love to see?.

14th spell slot

Oct 22, 2022
  12. Waitwhat liked Viper1's post in the thread Why no SSRA? Or are we getting a Part 3....

missed opportunity, IMO. Story stuff aside, story has never been the big draw for EQ. Fun zones like SSRA should have been a no-brainer.

Oct 21, 2022
  13. Waitwhat liked Cadira's post in the thread With 25th anniversary so close, what would you all love to see?.

Class balance and no raid lag.

Oct 21, 2022
  14. Waitwhat liked Annastasya's post in the thread With 25th anniversary so close, what would you all love to see?.

a class rebalance! /dodges tomatoes and debris

Oct 18, 2022
  15. Waitwhat replied to the thread Wizard class still "dead"?.

My wiz is now 116, but my new heroiced necro is 113. Hope that wizard class can get the needed tuning though, I might switch back :)

Oct 17, 2022
  16. Waitwhat liked Metanis's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

It'd be cool (really cool) if they gave clerics (and only clerics) the ability to have 2 (yes two!) mercs active at one time! This way we...

Oct 10, 2022
  17. Waitwhat liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Druid grp spell set.

Get rid of Mana Bear, Harmony, Daybreak, and Sunray (60 second Fire DoT) from your lineup. Mana bear you can only cast every 5 minutes, it...

Oct 6, 2022
  18. Waitwhat replied to the thread Wizard Viability.

Grats on being the first member on the forum to post only useful words, with no emotion behind them then.

Oct 4, 2022
  19. Waitwhat replied to the thread So, then, how DO you play a wizard?.

You cast DD spells, mana recover spells/abilities, cast some more, go oom. Log shows you are behind in dps. Med up and repeat.

Oct 4, 2022
  20. Waitwhat replied to the thread Bard hotkeys.

Here is an old thread that might still be helpful to you: Proper Care and Feeding of Heroic Bards | EverQuest Forums (daybreakgames.com)

Oct 3, 2022
  21. Waitwhat replied to the thread Wiz- Disintegrate / Low resist / Elemental specialization suggestion.

I appreciate the idea, but it does sems that the devs do not lack for ideas on how to fix Wizards. We have given them SO many new and old...

Oct 3, 2022
  22. Waitwhat replied to the thread Wizard Viability.

If he read up on the boards, he will know to save himself true agony, and go with mage. Necro if he also likes damage over time spells....

Oct 3, 2022
  23. Waitwhat replied to the thread Wizard class still "dead"?.

Thanks for participating in the thread but you are contributing close to useless info to back up your world view that does not take...

Sep 28, 2022
  24. Waitwhat replied to the thread Wizard class still "dead"?.

I do remember when the druids in the raid (this was Kunark) out dpsed me easily and still healed the group, a lot. Sad times then and now....

Sep 28, 2022
  25. Waitwhat liked Tucoh's post in the thread Wizard class still "dead"?.

Back in Jan 2021 That EQ devs yeeted a massive DD boost uniformally across most (all?) casters right before the last expansion release...

Sep 28, 2022
  26. Waitwhat liked kizant's post in the thread Wizard class still "dead"?.

You realize we can look at a parse from any time frame we want, right? Shei Vinitras in 60s, 4.91B Damage @81.88M, 12. Kizant +Pets =...

Sep 28, 2022
  27. Waitwhat liked Szilent's post in the thread Wizard class still "dead"?.

Your observation is belied by history. For many years - decades even, the capacity of the magician class to pack along a respectable...

Sep 28, 2022
  28. Waitwhat liked Kaeladar's post in the thread Wizard class still "dead"?.

If you really took a 6 months break then not much happened during that time. Wizard got a damage increase with ToL but they still have low...

Sep 28, 2022
  29. Waitwhat liked I-WANT-IT-NOW's post in the thread Wizard class still "dead"?.

Wizards are not as bad as 90% of the population believes. Everyone wants to be top dog or considers themselves broken or not fun anymore....

Sep 28, 2022
  30. Waitwhat posted a new thread.

Wizard class still "dead"?

I took a 6 month break. Wizard frustration was part of it, for my once loved wizard DPS character that no group or guild wants or needs....

Forum: Casters

Sep 28, 2022