wade_watts's Recent Activity

1. wade_watts posted a new thread.

COVID + Self Quarantine... No new TLP?!

Sure would have been an epic time for a new TLP to be coming out in the next couple weeks. Also.. stay safe and all of that....

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Mar 11, 2020
  2. wade_watts liked Beimeith's post in the thread Zek PvP Event HUGE SUCCESS!!! Come online to join the fun!.

Ironically, ironically, ironic because it really isn't about how many people were in the crowd for either of them. But I do find it...

Mar 1, 2020
  3. wade_watts replied to the thread Zek PvP Event HUGE SUCCESS!!! Come online to join the fun!.

Now we know why they made everyone be Ogres.. They look bigger in screenshots.

Feb 29, 2020
  4. wade_watts liked Master Kahleem's post in the thread Honestly, Selos was kinda perfect aside from zooming through the "golden" age.

Agreed, the unlock times were far too fast, and I actually wish the exp and loot bonuses were higher. I still dropped something like $500...

Feb 29, 2020
  5. wade_watts replied to the thread Giveaway/Event tomorrow on Zek server! Just log in to support a PvP TLP and earn prizes! **.

Curious what kind of attendance would make this a successful event? 100? 500? Also - is there anywhere to read about the ruleset of the...

Feb 29, 2020
  6. wade_watts replied to the thread How about today?.

^ this entirely. Instead of it being a funny lead on, it was just annoying disappointment. I gotta imagine that Dreamweaver isn't...

Feb 27, 2020
  7. wade_watts liked ImaginaryFriend's post in the thread How about today?.

While I approve, more or less, what they are doing in general, I feel Dreamweaver could have just come out and said "not for a while"...

Feb 27, 2020
  8. wade_watts liked taliefer's post in the thread How about today?.

so the big announcement at the end of the month, was "stay tuned for further announcements"? Darkpaw games Troll level 10/10 would hype...

Feb 27, 2020
  9. wade_watts replied to the thread How about today?.

What a for real letdown. Classic Everquest.

Feb 27, 2020
  10. wade_watts replied to the thread How about today?.

The only thing worse than waiting for an announcement is how much people are going to wail about how they didn't get whatever pet ruleset...

Feb 27, 2020
  11. wade_watts replied to the thread Smash The Timeline: New TLP Idea.

It's evident everyone is tired of staring over - just look at how dead new classic TLP servers are when they launch. The last classic TLP...

Feb 26, 2020
  12. wade_watts replied to the thread How about today?.

Less talk about how the TLP is not announced today, more TLP announcement.

Feb 26, 2020
  13. wade_watts replied to the thread How about today?.

This is the type of content that keeps us coming back for more!

Feb 24, 2020
  14. wade_watts replied to the thread TLP PVP Player Shoutout.

You need to have a TLP sub to post in this forum? I had no idea. Either way, keep up the great work. How sad that they tore down 4...

Feb 21, 2020
  15. wade_watts posted a new thread.

TLP PVP Player Shoutout

Just wanted to express my admiration to both of the PVP playing TLP folks asking for a new PVP server. Maintaining multiple forum...

Feb 20, 2020
  16. wade_watts liked Baulkin's post in the thread How about today?.

Any chance we can just get an email notification when the next TLP is announced? Honestly the procrastinating is a little...

Feb 19, 2020
  17. wade_watts replied to the thread Next TLP: PvP (a potential solution to rampant issues).

It's PTSD after DBG released some miserably terribly servers at the end of last year. Based on the rulesets they rolled out, it...

Feb 14, 2020
  18. wade_watts replied to the thread How about today?.

It has to be today, otherwise it would be a different day.

Feb 14, 2020
  19. wade_watts replied to the thread Next TLP: PvP (a potential solution to rampant issues).

Yeah, do a pvp server to stop these folks from complaining so much. Also, make it non-truebox so the other group of folks can not army...

Feb 13, 2020
  20. wade_watts replied to the thread How about today?.

I agree for sure. That said, Selo, Mangler, and Coirnav all launched on March 16th which iirc is the anniversary date. Mangler and...

Feb 13, 2020
  21. wade_watts liked Runes's post in the thread How about today?.

I don't know why there cannot be a general announcement from a Dev that simply let's everyone know "hey we have a new TLP server in the...

Feb 13, 2020
  22. wade_watts replied to the thread How about today?.

Confirmed - They are announcing the details at 4PM PST

Feb 13, 2020
  23. wade_watts liked mark's post in the thread launch a tlp server like a blue server..

launch a blue server with mercs and all of the modern exp rates etc defiant armor with 2 months unlocks it would throw all the botters off...

Feb 11, 2020
  24. wade_watts replied to the thread Top 3 Most Requested TLP Server Types.

False.

Feb 11, 2020
  25. wade_watts replied to the thread Top 3 Most Requested TLP Server Types.

I love it when people threaten to stop playing if they don't get the server build they want. My dude, you are playing a 20+ year old...

Feb 11, 2020
  26. wade_watts replied to the thread Top 3 Most Requested TLP Server Types.

Oh lawd... Just start the every 6 month 'seasonal' new version of Agnarr that craters after 12 months. At the end of the server, folks...

Feb 9, 2020
  27. wade_watts liked Machen's post in the thread Top 3 Most Requested TLP Server Types.

Or people that aren't stupid.

Feb 9, 2020
  28. wade_watts replied to the thread Can we make with a new progression server already?.

I'm ashamed to say that my desire got so bad... I lost control and created a new free to play toon... Next thing I know I came to and I...

Jan 17, 2020
  29. wade_watts replied to the thread Seasonal Servers..

This approach would be awesome and it seems like it would be highly profitable for DBG. I have a group of friends that probably generate...

Jan 16, 2020
  30. wade_watts replied to the thread Can we make with a new progression server already?.

New TLP in December was not real TLP. Fake TLP that nobody plays on except for the 4 people that come to the forums and talk about...

Jan 15, 2020
  31. wade_watts replied to the thread Can we make with a new progression server already?.

Here are the clear and present facts. Daybreak has the new TLP's that literally everyone here craves, and Daybreak wants money. We have...

Jan 12, 2020
  32. wade_watts replied to the thread Can we make with a new progression server already?.

I agree. Waiting a year between a new TLP is boring! Lets get a move on! What do we want? (everybody chanting) A NEW TLP.... When do...

Jan 11, 2020
  33. wade_watts posted a new thread.

Can we make with a new progression server already?

Like.. For real? I need to grind some classic and kunark with a bunch of other nubs. Fighting for mobs and content, meeting new folks......

Jan 11, 2020
  34. wade_watts liked Rothj's post in the thread A reality check for these forums regarding TLP.

- No one actually cares about anything after PoP, besides a small minority. - People don't actually want to play PoP after they've...

Nov 18, 2019
  35. wade_watts replied to the thread TLP Population on Support Page.

Since they just launched one, guessing it will be a long time before another more classic aligned TLP yeah?

Nov 17, 2019
  36. wade_watts posted a new thread.

TLP Population on Support Page

Is the High/Medium/Low population on Server Status page legit? The new TLP has been low all weekend and I don't ever remember seeing a new...

Nov 17, 2019