Vumad's Recent Activity

1. Vumad replied to the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

They could just make it increase mob level and increase HP and DMG by a % per level. Like I said. My opinion. Don't make it an...

Apr 22, 2024 at 6:42 PM
  2. Vumad liked hotspur95's post in the thread Everquest Lore Website.

Hi all! I've been doing an EQ Lore website for about 20 years now (!). It's all taken from offical sources, from the various official...

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:02 PM
  3. Vumad replied to the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

I didn't read all this posts but I wanted to comment because I really liked LDoN. It was one of my favorites. I liked it because as an...

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:55 PM
  4. Vumad liked Kaenneth's post in the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

I just want at least one 'grind' 'kill 40 x' type mission, without raid mechanics, with the standard 6 hour lockout.

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:46 PM
  5. Vumad replied to the thread What to do at level 100?.

This is the item I was talking about. https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=100107 This item is still valuable today,...

Apr 22, 2024 at 12:25 PM
  6. Vumad replied to the thread getting back into tradeskills.

Tradeskills are not very profitable. So many people do them just because of the other benefits, such as the artisan's prize, or to make...

Apr 22, 2024 at 12:19 PM
  7. Vumad liked Bernel's post in the thread Heroic Character question.

The situation in the OP just happened to me. I think it's because my char was in the tutorial at the time that I upgraded the character...

Apr 22, 2024 at 12:13 PM
  8. Vumad liked Bumkus's post in the thread Persona Exp bonus for overseer?.

I am one of those mystery solo players that struggled with being blocked by group content. My first solution was to quit. After...

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:41 AM
  9. Vumad replied to the thread Playing on different computers & monitors.

Example of my question... You have a mITX Small Form Factor PC. It is plugged into a 34" 2K monitor. You unplug everything, you...

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:25 AM
  10. Vumad replied to the thread Heroic Character question.

I don't disagee. For the OP. To add hotbars, Right click a hotbar. Click create new hotbar. Look at your Can Activate AAs. Read...

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:16 AM
  11. Vumad replied to the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

Sounds like your work is like everyone else's work. You have a meeting to plan the meeting. Everyone meets informally to discuss...

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:08 AM
  12. Vumad liked Salinae's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

This actually would be a great thing to post out. I wish we had an AMA coming up. Since we have no facts I will make some up. Someone rolls...

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:02 AM
  13. Vumad replied to the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

I saw Jurassic park. It took a really long time to get the goat deployed and the T-rex in position, but once it was done, the goat...

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:01 AM
  14. Vumad replied to the thread Heroic Character question.

For my L100 heroic, I got a prompt and clicked yes, which loaded 4 hotbars. I do not know how to get it to do this again or if you can. I...

Apr 22, 2024 at 6:53 AM
  15. Vumad replied to the thread Suggesting on how to handle transferring off of FV server.

T1 armor is already about 20k per slot. So about 400k for full T1 armor on the low end. I didn't say they wouldn't need some help....

Apr 21, 2024 at 4:05 PM
  16. Vumad liked Razorfall's post in the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

There is an unspoken rule in EQ: always be a pack rat

Apr 21, 2024 at 10:57 AM
  17. Vumad replied to the thread Suggesting on how to handle transferring off of FV server.

They sell XP pots. Who cares? ACH, AA, Flags, Keys, tradeskills, etc. Someone could easily transfer from FV naked, sell a...

Apr 21, 2024 at 10:56 AM
  18. Vumad replied to the thread What is the best Out Of Group class to pack around?.

I'm not sure you're fully set on your idea and maybe you should reflect on your goals some more. You're asking us because of level...

Apr 18, 2024 at 6:07 AM
  19. Vumad replied to the thread Level 25 ranger weapons.

You didn't ask about arrows but here's the answer anyway. You might want to look into these if you can get them......

Apr 16, 2024
  20. Vumad replied to the thread Persona Exp bonus for overseer?.

I suggested the Ice Breaker and 115 ACH but hey, if you grinded to 115 and they want to make a Oakwynd XP bonus for just having the 115...

Apr 16, 2024
  21. Vumad replied to the thread Playing on different computers & monitors.

Cool piece of history but answers a question I did not ask.

Apr 16, 2024
  22. Vumad replied to the thread Molo ?.

Never knew they included stuff like that in collectors editions. Talk about buying power. Sheesh. The idea of selling AAs is much...

Apr 16, 2024
  23. Vumad replied to the thread Playing on different computers & monitors.

Is EQ still maintaining UI files for each resolution? I thought it just uses windowed now unless you ALT+ENTER to full screen. Only...

Apr 16, 2024
  24. Vumad posted a new thread.

Playing on different computers & monitors

**This is not a boxing question** I am using the default UI. Does anyone else use 1 computer to play on more than 1 screen size /...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 16, 2024
  25. Vumad replied to the thread Molo ?.

As Eaedyilye said, Molo = Solo with a merc. It's more or less still solo but it acknowledges you need the help of a merc when you are...

Apr 14, 2024
  26. Vumad replied to the thread UI Suggestions with a 4k Monitor.

It would toggle on and off with WIN (+) and WIN ESC if you needed it.

Apr 13, 2024
  27. Vumad replied to the thread UI Suggestions with a 4k Monitor.

The magnifier option I explained could work for this.

Apr 13, 2024
  28. Vumad liked Cannikin's post in the thread UI Suggestions with a 4k Monitor.

If you're running windowed mode, you can force EQ to use your global Windows scaling. By default, Windows 10/11 applies a general scaling...

Apr 13, 2024
  29. Vumad replied to the thread What to do at level 100?.

Get a tear of alaris and play the Veil of Alaris expansion to level up the tear while playing

Apr 13, 2024
  30. Vumad replied to the thread Question on Boxing gameplay..

What class are you maining? I am assuming you are on a server with mercs as I reply. 2-box is fine. For example a MAG does okay...

Apr 13, 2024
  31. Vumad replied to the thread Unkempt Woods - No Ignition achievement.

It is certainly not the first problematic ACH that could use some adjustment (just a decrease in radius would be fine). It's already be...

Apr 13, 2024
  32. Vumad replied to the thread Can't change hair while character creation.

I wonder how many people having DX11 issues need to validate assets and haven't...

Apr 13, 2024
  33. Vumad liked Yummy's post in the thread Can't change hair while character creation.

Thank you for all that responded! :) It works fine now. "Log out and use validate game assets in the launcher? Maybe make a copy of...

Apr 13, 2024
  34. Vumad liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Can't change hair while character creation.

Log out and use validate game assets in the launcher? Maybe make a copy of eqclient.ini then delete it to start fresh?

Apr 13, 2024
  35. Vumad replied to the thread Personas?.

Persona is an alt that shares you flags, ACH and gear. You don't need to reflag to enter locked zones. You have all your...

Apr 13, 2024
  36. Vumad replied to the thread I know one way EverQuest can regain its status as a Franchise.

Everyone always talks about EQ graphics as if MineCraft is not one of the largest franchises in the world. Graphics sell games. Content...

Apr 13, 2024
  37. Vumad replied to the thread Unkempt Woods - No Ignition achievement.

I believe your middle row is backwards.

Apr 13, 2024
  38. Vumad replied to the thread UI Suggestions with a 4k Monitor.

[IMG]

Apr 13, 2024
  39. Vumad liked Cimbaeth's post in the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

1. What's your highest persona? well... Wizard acct: 123, 100, 85, 83, 75, 63, 51, 1,1,1 Bard acct: 123, 100, 75, 60, 1,1 Mage acct: 119,...

Apr 13, 2024
  40. Vumad liked ttobey's post in the thread One Hobby Dev + EQ + Unreal Engine 5.2 =.

I have a bunch of recent eq/eq2 characters exported to Unreal here. -https://vimeo.com/849566054-

Apr 13, 2024
  41. Vumad replied to the thread Persona Exp bonus for overseer?.

The bonus should not be on Overseer. It should work like this. If you have the ACH completed and have a character at the level cap, you...

Apr 13, 2024
  42. Vumad replied to the thread Unkempt Woods - No Ignition achievement.

Have 1 person run to the center of each aura and do a /loc. Use those /loc to mark the center spot of each aura on your map. Share...

Apr 13, 2024
  43. Vumad replied to the thread UI Suggestions with a 4k Monitor.

I was looking into options for locking the magnifier in place to help you and I did figure out a nifty way to exploit the magnifier tool in...

Apr 13, 2024
  44. Vumad liked fransisco's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

Here is another way to look at it. You may remember the original endless and punishing grind fest of actual original eq (nothing like the...

Apr 10, 2024
  45. Vumad liked Candystore's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

The main EQ audience now "playing" EQ are not gamers. These players juggle between family and gaming. They rarely play any game outside of...

Apr 10, 2024
  46. Vumad liked fransisco's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

So your solution is remove all achievements and questing and just sit and grind? You already have that option. You're just advocating...

Apr 10, 2024
  47. Vumad replied to the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

I am now using personas. I used my L100 heroic to make a NEC to my ENC. I do enjoy the NEC. I didn't play during Alaris so I have just been...

Apr 10, 2024
  48. Vumad replied to the thread Artificial intelligence and EverQuest.

That's great actually. it would be amazing if they split Quest NPC into its own chat filter so that text to talk can read quests....

Apr 10, 2024
  49. Vumad replied to the thread One Hobby Dev + EQ + Unreal Engine 5.2 =.

I've been wishing for an EQ remastered TLP for a long time.

Apr 9, 2024
  50. Vumad replied to the thread Which mage pet and when?.

The best answer is to use suspend companion. Do this... Summon an earth pet in the GH, hit all of your offensive / defensive pet AA,...

Apr 9, 2024
  51. Vumad liked Svann2's post in the thread READY , SET, GO.....

Im not ready... loading..

Apr 9, 2024
  52. Vumad liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Soulbanshee's EverQuest Settings Parser.

No reason, just a mental note really. They can be the same value because Windows process scheduling doesn't have that much resolution...

Apr 8, 2024
  53. Vumad replied to the thread Confirmed Tower Shield of Eternal Reverie- Vector of Health.

Casters can not bash. We also only have 3, 5 and 7 in secondary with no procs on our shields. Unless there are some special...

Apr 8, 2024
  54. Vumad replied to the thread Confirmed Tower Shield of Eternal Reverie- Vector of Health.

Yes, all of those heals I linked are in fact from my weapon aug and not my shield. I have zero messages with "vector of health"....

Apr 8, 2024
  55. Vumad replied to the thread Confirmed Tower Shield of Eternal Reverie- Vector of Health.

Could be. I have Reactive Goliath's Amphibian Skin https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=148085 with Remote Healing...

Apr 8, 2024
  56. Vumad replied to the thread READY , SET, GO.....

And they have hotkeys with 5 lines prepared ready go etc yadda and your say channel just explodes.

Apr 8, 2024
  57. Vumad liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread READY , SET, GO.....

If they're not gonna put the NPC quest dialog in it's own channel away from the normal /say channel, I'd prefer it if they just popped up a...

Apr 8, 2024
  58. Vumad liked Brazy's post in the thread Character Lockouts vs Account-Wide Lockouts.

Oakwynd decided to make lockouts linked to the character over account wide and I think this was one of the best changed brought to TLPs in...

Apr 8, 2024
  59. Vumad replied to the thread Confirmed Tower Shield of Eternal Reverie- Vector of Health.

If we want to talk about bugs, how about that merc casting a heal over time on itself with full health and it never had aggro or took a hit...

Apr 8, 2024
  60. Vumad replied to the thread Confirmed Tower Shield of Eternal Reverie- Vector of Health.

I don't see a problem. Not sure how the heal is reported. The spell appears to be procing. It doesn't show up in GamParse and I don't...

Apr 8, 2024
  61. Vumad replied to the thread Suggestion: Self buff scrolls for Personas..

He's saying he can persona to every class and cast every buff on everyone but himself, and he could level 16 personas on an alt and...

Apr 8, 2024
  62. Vumad replied to the thread Suggestion: Self buff scrolls for Personas..

Yes, I am familiar with Oakwynds system. That is why I suggested it. Existing mechanics should be easier to implement. I didn't ask...

Apr 8, 2024
  63. Vumad replied to the thread Soulbanshee's EverQuest Settings Parser.

Why set the background FPS 1 lower than the FPS instead of the same?

Apr 8, 2024
  64. Vumad liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Soulbanshee's EverQuest Settings Parser.

The recommendations of 60 or 59 or 32 stem from having target rates that match display refresh rates. LCD typically refresh at 60Hz for...

Apr 8, 2024
  65. Vumad replied to the thread Suggestion: Self buff scrolls for Personas..

No. Personas do not need perks. The perk of using personas is that you can use all of the no trade raid armor, port clickies, and all sorts...

Apr 8, 2024
  66. Vumad replied to the thread Free lv 100 3box.

I myself am quite fond of utility so I would do 1 MAG and 1 DRU. Being able to track, port and heal is a worth wild tradeoff of DPS...

Apr 8, 2024
  67. Vumad replied to the thread How about a Titles/Suffixes Acct/Character Age/Life Credit.

The only word I can think of off hand is Elder.

Apr 7, 2024
  68. Vumad liked Laronk's post in the thread Feature Request - Self applied No Trade tags.

I would love this feature since it would also work like a do not sell button for when I just sell stuff in bags quick.

Apr 7, 2024
  69. Vumad replied to the thread When Guilds damage the social fabric of a game..

The complaint is guilds keep us from finding like minded players when guilds are a bundle of like-minded players who are always...

Apr 7, 2024
  70. Vumad replied to the thread How about a Titles/Suffixes Acct/Character Age/Life Credit.

I can see the value in this. I also wouldn't use it because I don't use titles, and I /show name 1. I will add to this, however, that...

Apr 7, 2024
  71. Vumad posted a new thread.

Feature Request - Self applied No Trade tags

The best example I know of for this request is The Bone Rod (but there are other examples). It can be bandoliered, so it can be...

Apr 7, 2024
  72. Vumad liked Bilderov's post in the thread Why can't spells be sold back to the vendor?.

This. If an item is No Trade, how did the NPC sell it to us in the first place :) I'd be up for a 'scribed' tag on the NPC list to...

Apr 7, 2024
  73. Vumad liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Why can't spells be sold back to the vendor?.

You can trade the runes.

Apr 7, 2024
  74. Vumad replied to the thread Why can't spells be sold back to the vendor?.

The spells that can not be sold back are no trade. I agree with you, OP. There should have never been a situation where a spell...

Apr 6, 2024
  75. Vumad liked Conq's post in the thread Persona wishlist.

Stop making new broken and spend that time fixing old broken . Conq

Apr 4, 2024
  76. Vumad liked Cicelee's post in the thread Persona wishlist.

All of these are amazing ideas that have never been shared before. Thank you for all of these amazing and brand new ideas on how to make...

Apr 4, 2024
  77. Vumad replied to the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

Something I did realize tonight is that, I think, if you stay in the same archtype, you can continue leveling your evolvers after you max...

Apr 2, 2024
  78. Vumad replied to the thread Lunatic Title.

Zoning into the GH will remove the buff. If you get the buff, and instead of zoning, you take a TL or an anchor to the GH, you will not get...

Apr 1, 2024
  79. Vumad liked Gialana's post in the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

This may not be helpful to you now, but you can enter the tutorial on a Persona by first creating the persona, then camping, then...

Apr 1, 2024
  80. Vumad replied to the thread Lunatic Title.

Yes, but it took a while on some characters.

Apr 1, 2024
  81. Vumad replied to the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

I am interested in Personas for a few reasons. 1 is all the valuable stuff I don't have to get to enjoy other classes. Port clickies for...

Apr 1, 2024
  82. Vumad replied to the thread Brand new heroic char with some questions..

What is your basis for being able to tank 3 mobs or be able to molo a zone? BRD wears plate but it not a tank class. Heroics are also...

Mar 31, 2024
  83. Vumad liked Kahna's post in the thread What persona combos are people planning on trying for the new server?.

So... why would you respond to a thread about what persona combos you are planning on playing? I'm looking for ideas on ways...

Mar 29, 2024
  84. Vumad liked Svann2's post in the thread Updates for Tinkering.

tinker grenades

Mar 29, 2024
  85. Vumad liked Strawberry's post in the thread 90% rez.

There are casual players who level at a rate that is so slow that a 6% loss in XP would be a serious setback.

Mar 28, 2024
  86. Vumad replied to the thread Why not start a developer volunteer program?.

One of the only places I think they can use volunteers and not have an issue is with class balancing, specifically DPS, vetting some...

Mar 28, 2024
  87. Vumad liked Smokezz's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

I'll just say it now... we only got 8 raids this year. Leave the 25th anniversary raid in all year long like you did GMM. Honestly, it's...

Mar 28, 2024
  88. Vumad posted a new thread.

Calendar Request

I was planning on completing Brew Day quests this evening but they ended at 2am. The calendar adjusts events for local time, but this...

Mar 27, 2024
  89. Vumad replied to the thread How to further reduce incoming damage? Current Raid Content Offtanking Paladin....

Keep up the good work. You'll be there in no time.

Mar 27, 2024
  90. Vumad liked Darakar's post in the thread How to further reduce incoming damage? Current Raid Content Offtanking Paladin....

Well, a quick upgrade with my progress. I have found out that when I use Glyph, my Tanking essentially becomes comparable to those of the...

Mar 27, 2024
  91. Vumad liked Yinla's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Personnally I prefered the RoS and EoK way of doing loot. In RoS the TS was ideal for catching up apps and newly leveled chars, 1 ore for...

Mar 26, 2024
  92. Vumad liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

You can’t expect to have the best armor, if you don’t put some fish scales on it.

Mar 26, 2024
  93. Vumad liked RPoo's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

I miss the days when loot didn't need to come with a set of assembly instructions in the instruction manual.

Mar 26, 2024
  94. Vumad replied to the thread Mini PC for EQ?.

I have never ran EQ on such a PC as the OP asked about. Seems interesting but I wouldn't want to risk wasting the money on it. Would be...

Mar 26, 2024
  95. Vumad replied to the thread Mages, thoughts on these 2 augs at level 125.

I went with Evoc but I was told Conjure is better. I did get both augs. I looked at the mana use of the spells I use and it's pretty...

Mar 26, 2024
  96. Vumad replied to the thread Mages, thoughts on these 2 augs at level 125.

Anyone know if Specialize Evoc or Conjure is better for Druids? Seems pretty close.

Mar 26, 2024
  97. Vumad liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread 1000 DBC for an "Unclaimer" consumable would make a fortune for Darkpaw..

And people bought all sort of things from other players with real money right from the launch of the game. Krono had nothing to do with...

Mar 26, 2024
  98. Vumad liked Beardsy's post in the thread 1000 DBC for an "Unclaimer" consumable would make a fortune for Darkpaw..

They absolutely sell pay to win, exp potions, bags, faction potions, haste/clarity pots, illusions/mounts with 6 hour beneficial buffs....

Mar 26, 2024
  99. Vumad liked fransisco's post in the thread 1000 DBC for an "Unclaimer" consumable would make a fortune for Darkpaw..

umm... the way DB runs the store is the best possible case. They don't sell power like other games do. You cannot buy raid gear there or...

Mar 26, 2024
  100. Vumad replied to the thread ratio or attack.

Ratio is damage divided by delay. A higher ratio is *almost* always better. 200 damage with a 20 delay would give a ratio of 10. 100...

Mar 26, 2024
  101. Vumad liked Exmortis_MT's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

How is boxing unfair? I pay for 6 accounts, if I pay for all 6 accounts it is not my right to play them? What right do you have to tell...

Mar 26, 2024
  102. Vumad liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

If I didn't 6 box, I still wouldn't group with you, because the people that believe this are usually extremely bad at the game or bad...

Mar 26, 2024
  103. Vumad liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

First of all, learn to use line breaks. Also, it's absolutely insane that in this literal text wall that you chose to be wrong and...

Mar 26, 2024
  104. Vumad replied to the thread Bonus XP and Overseer progress.

Thanks, let me know your findings. I'll claim XP on some alts I don't play and continue leveling those 6 hour overseer after the...

Mar 25, 2024
  105. Vumad replied to the thread What are those must do anniversaries?.

PS. Proper prep for the overseer is 8 mobs. A single player can go open the chest, but opening the chest will break invis, so be...

Mar 25, 2024
  106. Vumad posted a new thread.

Bonus XP and Overseer progress

This is not a question about the character XP rewards from completing overseer quests. When bonus XP is active, as it is now, does it...

Forum: The Newbie Zone

Mar 25, 2024
  107. Vumad replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/what-constitutes-as-cheating.281242/

Mar 23, 2024
  108. Vumad liked Tuco's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Yes. Their stance could not be clearer. "Discussing third-party software is not permitted on the forums." [img] Additionally,...

Mar 23, 2024
  109. Vumad liked josh's post in the thread How to further reduce incoming damage? Current Raid Content Offtanking Paladin....

One of the biggest arguments for going HDex as a pally is sk epic. we get it too, when an sk casts their epic, whip out your two-hander...

Mar 21, 2024
  110. Vumad replied to the thread What are those must do anniversaries?.

The overseer adds can be a problem cause a wipe easily but it is very easy to manage proactively. The overseer will spawn in the...

Mar 21, 2024
  111. Vumad replied to the thread Feedback: Add Auto Trimming of Log Files.

TLDR reply, /logautotrim Gina was used as an example, but it's not the only example. I play with some people in which every line of...

Mar 21, 2024
  112. Vumad replied to the thread How to further reduce incoming damage? Current Raid Content Offtanking Paladin....

I'm certainly not going to disagree. I don't have the knowledge or experience to disagree. I tank with a SHD and hDEX being the best for...

Mar 21, 2024
  113. Vumad replied to the thread How to further reduce incoming damage? Current Raid Content Offtanking Paladin....

I'm not sure I understand how hDEX on a PAL/WAR is the best option defensively. I have talked to a number of players, any while there...

Mar 21, 2024
  114. Vumad replied to the thread Shaman, Mage or something else....?.

One big question for what class to box is how much you want to box / how much attention do you want to invest into the box / how much time...

Mar 20, 2024
  115. Vumad liked Iven's post in the thread Shaman, Mage or something else....?.

Just for the lower levels or as an addition. Slow belts got introduced in ToV iirr.

Mar 20, 2024
  116. Vumad replied to the thread Mages, thoughts on these 2 augs at level 125.

Good info. My mage usually doesn't get behind but can run OOM on a hard LOTD burn. My mage can probably survive just fine without...

Mar 20, 2024
  117. Vumad liked Szilent's post in the thread Mages, thoughts on these 2 augs at level 125.

Every time a 125 magician casts Ravening Servant, the +15%(45) spec conj aug saves them 198 mana. In a dozen casts, right at two minutes...

Mar 20, 2024
  118. Vumad replied to the thread Semi new player getting fed up with 110 plus.

The only ToV quest I know of that is "bugged" is the quest that can't be tanked by a merc or a pet.

Mar 20, 2024
  119. Vumad replied to the thread Good 3 PC (+3 merc) group class options.

I am SHD/ENC/MAG/DRU and am very pleased with both my DPS and my utility. Don't underestimate the advantages to CoH and Ports on your play...

Mar 20, 2024
  120. Vumad replied to the thread Essential skills for 100 SK?.

I had a similar experience. https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/sk-writeup-for-120.285175/ TLDR... SHD has just...

Mar 20, 2024
  121. Vumad liked error's post in the thread Mages "Of Many" line and Combat Dummy.

You can tell test server dummies in the arena to fight back which makes them behave as expected with -of Many nukes.

Mar 20, 2024
  122. Vumad replied to the thread Enchanter Moloing Possibilty.

Boxing a mage would be a much more enjoyable experience.

Mar 20, 2024
  123. Vumad replied to the thread Mages, thoughts on these 2 augs at level 125.

I can't imagine you use enough conjure for the conjure aug to matter. I can see the evoc aug mattering depending on your gear and the...

Mar 20, 2024
  124. Vumad liked fransisco's post in the thread Mages, thoughts on these 2 augs at level 125.

Time spent monster summoning is time spent not nuking. Especially if you leave the world of short raid burns.

Mar 20, 2024
  125. Vumad replied to the thread Vanilla?.

The tutorial gives you a SoW clicky that lasts 5 minutes every 10 minutes. It is extremely easy to get. iirc you just have to talk to the...

Mar 20, 2024
  126. Vumad replied to the thread MAG or NEC for Heroic 100.

MAG has the stronger pet and can off tank to a small degree with swarm pets. It is otherwise singularly focused and limited in abilities....

Mar 20, 2024
  127. Vumad replied to the thread Shaman, Mage or something else....?.

Why would he use the earth caller to slow and box a plate tank that can use a slow belt?

Mar 20, 2024
  128. Vumad replied to the thread box question.

Oh, another tip. Set your BRD as MA. Then put the MA target on your tank's Xtar Set your SHM as Main Tank. Then put MT target on your...

Mar 20, 2024
  129. Vumad replied to the thread box question.

I would put the WAR on PC 1 and SHM on PC 2. I would probably put the BRD on PC1 as well, since it's easier to tab on PC1, but I'd...

Mar 20, 2024
  130. Vumad liked DeadRagarr's post in the thread Benefits of using a Level 100 Heroic on a max level char?.

Flags are cross. PoP flagging I would assume <Never tried since its all unlocked on my chars> cross right over. Faction however...

Mar 19, 2024
  131. Vumad replied to the thread Benefits of using a Level 100 Heroic on a max level char?.

Are personas flagged separately than the primary character? Do they have separate faction? If I flag PoP on Vumad (ENC) and make...

Mar 18, 2024
  132. Vumad liked Venuhm's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

why? seriously, why? even from a financial standpoint its silly. It benefits DPG a lot more to not stand in the way of someone grinding...

Mar 16, 2024
  133. Vumad liked Laronk's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

Changes like this just hurt the game, oh no people are catching up to the community to fast where they'll actually be able to join...

Mar 16, 2024
  134. Vumad replied to the thread Benefits of using a Level 100 Heroic on a max level char?.

Heroic on a persona. Then the persona gets the levels and the main gets the stuff.

Mar 16, 2024
  135. Vumad liked Fanra's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

I have a feeling this has already been posted about, however, there ares so many different ways to talk about this it is difficult to...

Mar 16, 2024
  136. Vumad liked Allayna's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

I posted something similar in the test notes, it felt bugged to be one and done. Especially given that this is the year of personas.

Mar 16, 2024
  137. Vumad replied to the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

I recommend EQ all the time. I play EQ for my guild which is my team. Something EQ does that other games do not do as well is push Co-Op on...

Mar 8, 2024
  138. Vumad replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

T3 was not beaten day 1 because the unlocking of T3 raids is not day 1. They were on Beta for like 2 months before they were unlocked on...

Mar 8, 2024
  139. Vumad liked Alnitak's post in the thread What are those must do anniversaries?.

Extruded Black Pearl was the best for the charm slot: https://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=151936 and now it has a massive upgrade...

Mar 7, 2024
  140. Vumad replied to the thread Gender Change Potion.

I've been asking for years. Alternatively, I asked for them to split the adventurer illusions into male and female versions. Seems...

Mar 7, 2024
  141. Vumad replied to the thread What are those must do anniversaries?.

Add... 15th anniversary Bloodmetal Inlaid Gnollish Totem (unlocks Gnoll spirit shrouds, max level increases player AC)...

Mar 7, 2024
  142. Vumad replied to the thread What are those must do anniversaries?.

Bump, AV modern starts a week from Saturday on 3/16/24 Add... 23rd anniversary Spirit of the Lost (Clicky track a collection)...

Mar 7, 2024
  143. Vumad replied to the thread Mob slow.

Simply hotkey /pause 1, /assist tankname /pause 2, /pet attack /pause ##, /cast #; malo /pause ##, /cast #; nuke /pause ##, /cast #; nuke...

Mar 6, 2024
  144. Vumad replied to the thread Mob slow.

Water pet is best DPS. It is a rogue and can backstab. I keep a tank pet in the pocket (suspended minion) incase the tank or my pet...

Mar 6, 2024
  145. Vumad replied to the thread Gender Change Potion.

Still wanting them to give this to ENC as an illusion spell that stacks with adventurer illusions.

Mar 5, 2024
  146. Vumad replied to the thread Mob slow.

My suggestion is to replace the MNK with a BST unless you love the MNK. I'd also suggest you 3-box so you can campfire. I'd suggest...

Mar 5, 2024
  147. Vumad replied to the thread Once AA's are Maxxed?.

Buy and use glyphs. Power glyph is huge DPS and Dragon glyph is a great defensive. Make a hotkey... /pause 2, /alt buy #; Dragon...

Mar 5, 2024
  148. Vumad replied to the thread Puller group role.

Yes, the puller tag is there primarily for changing merc behavior. Anyone know if that Main Tank tag has any impact on Merc Healer...

Mar 1, 2024
  149. Vumad liked Svann2's post in the thread Puller group role.

Please dont /assist off the puller. If I want to split a couple mobs I may do some tricks to mob A so that mob B comes. If you assist...

Mar 1, 2024
  150. Vumad replied to the thread Confused about SK epic quest, can anyone answer?.

https://special.eqresource.com/anepicrequest.php One of the best quests added to the game has been An Epic Request. They quest is...

Mar 1, 2024
  151. Vumad replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

I didn't read most of the replies. Google supply and demand analysis. I pay for 4 accounts and I 4-box. I mostly play in the morning...

Mar 1, 2024
  152. Vumad replied to the thread Would you play a single-player/co-op version of EQ..

Relaunching EQ as a single player game doesn't really work. Launching a game or server where the group is automated and the player can...

Feb 25, 2024
  153. Vumad replied to the thread What do you like about playing EQ.

I believe they don't make low level content because they have 2 main groups of players... 1) Those who play TLP for nostalgia. Correct me...

Feb 25, 2024
  154. Vumad liked Knifen's post in the thread Collection Suggestion.

Great idea HOWEVER, their way of doing it would be to sell you a combiner from the DB store to combine it like ornaments. I...

Feb 22, 2024
  155. Vumad liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Why do collectibles stack to 100?.

When they get nerfed to only stack to 20 like everything else, everyone will remember this post. I'm just saying...

Feb 14, 2024
  156. Vumad liked ChiiChii's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can market place cut down on the micro transactions and make more of the offerings available by questing?

Feb 10, 2024
  157. Vumad replied to the thread Are there any other games like EQ?.

There is a game I found on iOS/Android called Celtic Heroes. I haven't really played it, but it's a mobile game that plays like a real MMO.

Feb 9, 2024
  158. Vumad replied to the thread Former EQ flat rate vs AllAccess / FTP / micropayment.

From my quoted post, no. From the OP in this thread, the OP isn't exactly on the same page as me. My favorite mount in the game is...

Feb 9, 2024
  159. Vumad replied to the thread Alternate persona Monetization. Is this a joke?.

Here's what I said... What I said has nothing to do with money. It has nothing to do with the price of subs. You're trying to...

Feb 8, 2024
  160. Vumad replied to the thread Alternate persona Monetization. Is this a joke?.

You're still talking about money and my original comment had nothing to do with money. You have a thought in your mind and you are...

Feb 8, 2024
  161. Vumad replied to the thread Alternate persona Monetization. Is this a joke?.

Paying $50/mo to Daybreak would be a discount from what I am currently paying. Also, your comment about 100% of the game being 100%...

Feb 7, 2024
  162. Vumad replied to the thread Alternate persona Monetization. Is this a joke?.

Yes. I miss the days that EverQuest was a flat rate and a great equalizer. Everyone had the same opportunities to earn the same...

Feb 4, 2024
  163. Vumad liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Nobody cares about it though, FYAD just explained it.

Feb 3, 2024
  164. Vumad liked FYAD's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

The raid design has eliminated the usefulness of T1 gear. If you needed to gear up on T1 gear to beat T2 raids and then needed T2 gear...

Feb 3, 2024
  165. Vumad liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

I wish that instead of 10:20:30:40 ratios it was more like 20:26:34:40 each quarter. Hard to get motivated knowing that in a few...

Feb 3, 2024
  166. Vumad liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Now imagine that it's the year 3024. gee, that was pointless.

Feb 3, 2024
  167. Vumad liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Progression server idea: DX 9.

a Linux or iOS release would be more useful.

Feb 2, 2024
  168. Vumad liked Derka's post in the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

I finally got my neck after 101 missions. That was the third I saw drop. There was about a 75 mission dry spell. HF then dropped another...

Feb 1, 2024
  169. Vumad replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

Would be nice if they just gave these items out at an introduction to the expansion quest. There's more than enough gates on leveling up...

Feb 1, 2024
  170. Vumad replied to the thread Refund?.

Think of it like this... If a few of a single product catches on fire because a few of those products have a defect, you don't...

Feb 1, 2024
  171. Vumad liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Refund?.

It did for me in the past when I had a defective video card that only crashed in EQ; my 1070 crashed continually, but slapping in a...

Feb 1, 2024
  172. Vumad replied to the thread EQ needs to learn from Palworld.

PalWorld is a brand new game who's popularity is primarily based off being similar to a very popular franchise that is locked behind a...

Feb 1, 2024
  173. Vumad liked Captain Video's post in the thread Request: Out of Cycle Live Patch to Fix DX11.

This, in one sentence, is why DBG is in trouble as a company. It's not always about you. I retired with 40 years professional IT...

Jan 30, 2024
  174. Vumad replied to the thread EQ DX11 on iGPU?.

My 2015 macbook pro does not have a graphics card and is working. I would not suggest buying an iGPU if buying new mainly because having...

Jan 29, 2024
  175. Vumad replied to the thread Post your Box... and why you like it. (Min 3 toons).

I main ENC. I boxed CLR because my friend is a PAL. After returning from a break, I added a MAG which is my favorite box. I enjoyed this...

Jan 29, 2024
  176. Vumad replied to the thread What Illusions would you like to see added?.

My main and only real request is that I would like to see project illusion work on pets. I would also like to see quests for Dire Charm...

Jan 29, 2024
  177. Vumad replied to the thread "Plucked" Achievment in FF.

I believe you need to be near Kar until the aura starts, then run out of it, but I can not confirm that. I have not seen anyone since the...

Jan 29, 2024
  178. Vumad replied to the thread Boost a 100 Paladin - Is it worth it?.

It is going to take a huge amount of time to get a plate tank geared and AA'ed to out perform a BST pet with a decent pet ear. The...

Jan 25, 2024
  179. Vumad replied to the thread Beastlord main... and two others?.

Play whatever augments the BST without pulling too much attention from your main. DRU can port, track, DPS, heal, little cumbersome but...

Jan 24, 2024
  180. Vumad liked ttobey's post in the thread A request for mounts.

OK Mount movement- I've pretty much done all I can, it's now in codes hands to get the camera working correctly. It's a universal issue on...

Jan 24, 2024
  181. Vumad replied to the thread A request for mounts.

You're awesome for jumping on the improvement so quickly.

Jan 24, 2024
  182. Vumad replied to the thread rerolling persona question.

If you can have 3, but can't delete any, you have to buy more to get more. If you want to reroll a persona, you can't, so you'd...

Jan 23, 2024
  183. Vumad replied to the thread Eq resource.com with no ads.

Don't go to Zam then.

Jan 23, 2024
  184. Vumad replied to the thread A request for mounts.

Is the jungle raptor the one I see where people are leaning back like 30%.

Jan 23, 2024
  185. Vumad replied to the thread Why isnt this a thing..

I was thinking my old raid armor, but another place to put ornament sets would be great.

Jan 23, 2024
  186. Vumad replied to the thread chat filters *sigh* - main window.

The problem I realized with what other people have posted is that the recent adds to filters are causing spam on every character I have. I...

Jan 23, 2024
  187. Vumad replied to the thread Overseer questions.

Did the accounts that obtain silver from this get demoted?

Jan 23, 2024
  188. Vumad liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Overseer questions.

As of last year, this no longer works.They have "de-bugged" it so you can no longer obtain Silver with the Krono trick. Unless you have...

Jan 23, 2024
  189. Vumad replied to the thread Bst pet tank.

It's all about the pet ear for Pet classes. They matter a fair amount. The BST pet can tank. The MAG pet will out tank the BST pet. Not...

Jan 23, 2024
  190. Vumad replied to the thread Bst pet tank.

I second this. I love my druid. She can track. Also in raid instances, which you might want to do to farm luck augs, she can heal...

Jan 23, 2024
  191. Vumad replied to the thread Overseer questions.

The important thing is just do it every day. You'll figure it out quickly. 1) Overseer is account and server, not character. You can...

Jan 23, 2024
  192. Vumad replied to the thread Why isnt this a thing..

I have asked about this before too. I want to be able to put a NPC in my house and then put my old raid armor on it. Invisible man does...

Jan 22, 2024
  193. Vumad liked Fanra's post in the thread Feedback: Most Chat Filters Should Default to "Mine Only".

It is very annoying. However, try unchecking Options (General tab) > Blink Active Chat Window (right side, bottom checkbox). You may...

Jan 22, 2024
  194. Vumad posted a new thread.

Suggestion: Split Say

Some changes have been made to chat filtering. I hope this gets back to whoever has the power to do that. Please split NPC say and PC say...

Jan 22, 2024
  195. Vumad replied to the thread Feedback: Most Chat Filters Should Default to "Mine Only".

Give the main chat window a spam tab THAT DOES NOT FLASH RED. By default, put all the hits, heals, etc in the spam window. It would be...

Jan 22, 2024
  196. Vumad replied to the thread What do melee want as the end result?.

You misunderstood and I think you should re-read what I posted. ZER / ROG / MNK are melee classes and should not do the same ranged...

Jan 22, 2024
  197. Vumad liked kizant's post in the thread What do melee want as the end result?.

Melee being able to do ranged damage but at reduced amount compared to their standard attacks isn't a crazy idea. Also, neither caster or...

Jan 22, 2024