Vumad's Recent Activity

1. Vumad liked Numiko's post in the thread Why did the damage from Damage Shield spells increase so drastically with ToV?.

really same with all HP buffs, think back to classic a Cleric could add 1200+ hps to you which was enough to counter a good 10-12 max hits...

Jul 28, 2020
  2. Vumad replied to the thread Character Customization.

We could free up a lot of space for different styles if we delete all of the races that are not Tier`Dal.

Jul 28, 2020
  3. Vumad replied to the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

A lot of this can be improved upon greatly by eliminating bags (in some instances) and going to a menu-style bank. What I mean is, all...

Jul 28, 2020
  4. Vumad liked Metanis's post in the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

Sorry to hijack, but since we're talking about bags... I'd like to see a pair of numbers added to the icon for each bag when you DO NOT...

Jul 28, 2020
  5. Vumad liked Jumbur's post in the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

A vendor-trash only bag. Would use them in the field(together with all the other suggestions), everyday! Mostly so that loot "auto-sorts"...

Jul 28, 2020
  6. Vumad liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Is Smithing worth it? TLP-Rizlona.

The newbie zone is fair game for both TLP and Lives questions for players that might be new to either type of server.

Jul 24, 2020
  7. Vumad liked Raccoo's post in the thread Confirmed GoM / GGoM messages.

7 months later and this still hasn't been fixed?

Jul 24, 2020
  8. Vumad replied to the thread Run Multiple accounts from 1 machine. The setup, how?.

I can't. I personally have no concerns about people using ISB. I only worded it like that because ISB has been the subject of...

Jul 19, 2020
  9. Vumad replied to the thread Any chances that we'll get more old world hunters? (GoD to SoF).

I may have been confusing it with the... coldain prayer shawl?

Jul 19, 2020
  10. Vumad replied to the thread Any chances that we'll get more old world hunters? (GoD to SoF).

Don't let a vocal minority ruin it for the silent majority. Yes, I had some complaints. Including PoP hunter in the TBL evolvers...

Jul 9, 2020
  11. Vumad replied to the thread Run Multiple accounts from 1 machine. The setup, how?.

ISB does a lot of things. Some of them are questionable. Launching multiple instances of EQ, putting them in the correct places on your...

Jul 9, 2020
  12. Vumad replied to the thread Advice on managing items.

This is more of a development issue than a psychological one. What makes hoarding in EverQuest so bad is that trivial items never make it...

Jul 6, 2020
  13. Vumad liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Advice on managing items.

I think the one thing to take away from all is this is that no matter how many alts/bag/houses you use to store your crap...you will always...

Jul 6, 2020
  14. Vumad liked Deux's post in the thread Advice on managing items.

Does anyone else think it's insane we have to use programs, spreadsheets, multiple mules, houses, etc to store stuff? EQ2 has an item...

Jul 6, 2020
  15. Vumad liked Deux's post in the thread Advice on managing items.

How many online games force their players to store items like this? [IMG]

Jul 6, 2020
  16. Vumad liked Tatanka's post in the thread Advice on managing items.

I'm all for people paying as much attention to that thread as the devs.... i.e. ignore it. I haven't read new posts to that thread...

Jul 6, 2020
  17. Vumad replied to the thread Advice on managing items.

Put a tradeskill only bag (I use 2) as the first in your inventory. Then put a collections only bag as the second in your inventory. TS...

Jul 6, 2020
  18. Vumad replied to the thread I fixed ALL of my raid lag but now I cannot parse fights :(.

Didn't read all the replies. I had this problem in TBL. There is a chat window bug. When I minimized the chat windows, I got horrendous...

Jul 6, 2020
  19. Vumad replied to the thread Mage, Necro, Chanter - Who would you date?.

Magicians bring a companion, it burns. Necro bring a companion, it's decrepit. Enchanters bring a companion that likes Cosplay, and...

Jul 6, 2020
  20. Vumad liked Nadisia's post in the thread Mage, Necro, Chanter - Who would you date?.

Enchanter by the way. Illusions for the win : monday a sexy dark elf, tuesday a strong barbarian for homework, wednesday a brilliant...

Jul 6, 2020
  21. Vumad replied to the thread I want to start playing EQ Live.....

I've always played on Live. I'm on Luclin. You should definitely at least try it. It will be hard for you from 1-100 to find groups, but...

Jul 6, 2020
  22. Vumad liked Komm's post in the thread Run Multiple accounts from 1 machine. The setup, how?.

You don't even need to do that. Once the game is 'playing' on the launcher, change accounts and log the next one in.

Jul 6, 2020
  23. Vumad replied to the thread Enhancement Request: /ignore Charactername Account.

4) People selling stuff in general chat 5) people selling cross server. Despite completely disagreeing your reasoning behind using...

Jul 5, 2020
  24. Vumad replied to the thread Is Smithing worth it? TLP-Rizlona.

Trade skills can be profitable. As a new ENC in 2004 I made some coin enchanting and crafting jewelry. Later the materials became...

Jul 3, 2020
  25. Vumad liked Tucoh's post in the thread Bazaar traders using 3rd party software to auto-price.

Fundamentally the problem with this is that the opportunity cost of selling on the bazaar is baked into the pricing. Autotraders pay a...

Jul 3, 2020
  26. Vumad liked Pawtato's post in the thread Amazing to see Snowbound armor become worthless.

T1 gear should be wearable by a level 1. Let us Live folk pass this trash off to some random lowbie that's struggling through the terrible...

Jul 1, 2020
  27. Vumad liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Amazing to see Snowbound armor become worthless.

ToV is a gear reset. Brace yourselves for MASSIVE MUDflation in the next expansion.

Jul 1, 2020
  28. Vumad liked Yinla's post in the thread Amazing to see Snowbound armor become worthless.

I very much prefer the tradeskill being the low end of the market and used as a catch up, than as the best of the best, as it was in...

Jul 1, 2020
  29. Vumad replied to the thread [Suggestion] Prevent Mobs From Summoning At Point Blank Range.

It's not a lazy mechanic. It's a controlling one. It was added as an anti-kite design to stop wizards, necros, bards and druids from...

Jul 1, 2020
  30. Vumad liked Tucoh's post in the thread Amazing to see Snowbound armor become worthless.

I'm still waiting for Luck fusing to become the Korean-style plat sink it was born to be. Just need to make luck a valuable stat (right...

Jun 30, 2020
  31. Vumad liked Tatanka's post in the thread Booters, booters.

No no, it's people who put things in the trunks of their cars. In Europe ;)

Jun 30, 2020
  32. Vumad replied to the thread Amazing to see Snowbound armor become worthless.

There is a big problem with the armor... They all take a material to combine... You should have to component the item once per slow. So...

Jun 30, 2020
  33. Vumad replied to the thread Where to lvl at 110?.

Ask if anyone will tank the thing you need tanked for you. There are a lot of people willing to help. It may be hard sometimes to find...

Jun 30, 2020
  34. Vumad replied to the thread Spell listings by line, not by level?.

MOST spells are going to have a similar name. So for instance merciful REMEDY is replaced by sincere REMEDY. This is true of the...

Jun 30, 2020
  35. Vumad replied to the thread 3 boxing suggestions.

Just keep in mind that a few named in the game are immune to spells/melee. It's good to ensure that you have some spell DPS with your melee...

Jun 30, 2020
  36. Vumad replied to the thread Anchor Devices Need to be Lore.

Sounds like the better solution is to make it heirloom. On a similar topic, I wish more vendors would refuse to sell you no-trade spells...

Jun 30, 2020
  37. Vumad replied to the thread [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software].

I read through the end of page 4 and my only take away from this thread is that the guy who is talking about respect stereotypes all...

Jun 29, 2020
  38. Vumad liked Metanis's post in the thread [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software].

I'm struck by the irony in this post. My understanding is that people play TLP for the nostalgia. What can be more perfectly nostalgic...

Jun 29, 2020
  39. Vumad replied to the thread Vanilla player starting again, graphics settings..

The main thing is in ToV go to your advanced display options in game and turn off pixel shaders and advanced lighting in the areas with the...

Jun 29, 2020
  40. Vumad replied to the thread Pally Necro Bard.

Porting is awesome when you have two hybrids. Think about a druid. You can DPS with it when using a merc, or have a healer if for some...

Jun 29, 2020
  41. Vumad replied to the thread ToFS Merc Quests.

Also know there is a master key. Anyone who has a master key can go to a hidden mirror room that has a bunch of mirrors. You can then go...

Jun 27, 2020
  42. Vumad liked Ninelder's post in the thread Newish Enchanter seeking tips/tricks!.

It's never to late to get in an interwebz flame fight!

Jun 27, 2020
  43. Vumad replied to the thread cool druid names.

Thisisthebeginning.

Jun 15, 2020
  44. Vumad replied to the thread Newish Enchanter seeking tips/tricks!.

This thread is from 2018. Given away by the fact that he said an ENC in 2018 in his question. I don't think this thread is applicable for...

Jun 9, 2020
  45. Vumad replied to the thread Official CHA debate.

No amount of hCHA will justify the sacrifice of hSTA or hAGI. One is used in a specific instance, having no impact on any other aspect of...

Jun 9, 2020
  46. Vumad liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Merc Gear.

I think he meant Vigilant. It also drops more frequently from the bazaar.

Jun 7, 2020
  47. Vumad replied to the thread Merc Gear.

TBL has valiant armor. Drops randomly from any named.

Jun 7, 2020
  48. Vumad replied to the thread 3-Box Shaman, Warrior, ???.

You should consider replacing the ZER with MNK or BRD. You will continue to struggle with pulling. The best way to play WAR/ZER is...

Jun 6, 2020
  49. Vumad replied to the thread AA or continue levelling?.

Considering how XP in ToV works, this is a unique time where this is a no-brainer. Grind to 111 with a 10% buffer, then 100% AA XP while...

Jun 4, 2020
  50. Vumad replied to the thread Newbie looking for a second server....

This is why we need feeder servers. TLP locked servers with free transfers up the ladder. Make it happen Devs!

Jun 3, 2020
  51. Vumad replied to the thread 3-Box Shaman, Warrior, ???.

Zerk (rogue for certain races) would probably be best DPS. Bard is good balance of DPS and utility. Depending on how long you box, the late...

Jun 3, 2020
  52. Vumad liked dreadlord's post in the thread Ideas for compensation.

There have been so many examples on here, but people don't seem to get it. I pay for a thing. It's not about it being 'exactly as I...

Jun 3, 2020
  53. Vumad liked KarmaKitty's post in the thread Ideas for compensation.

They should give out a new non re-chargeable clickies which reset your lesson timer. 10 charges gives you 5 hours of 100% experience...

Jun 3, 2020
  54. Vumad liked xxGriff's post in the thread Ideas for compensation.

[/QUOTE] Where does the post state "need"? an apology was once a common and a civil means of showing empathy. I would suggest therapy to...

Jun 3, 2020
  55. Vumad liked Requiesce's post in the thread Ideas for compensation.

You are hilariously self-contradictory. This is no different from ordering at a restaurant? Are you serious? At yepmetoo's...

Jun 3, 2020
  56. Vumad replied to the thread Everquest RP.

The best part of boxing is that all of my personalities get to breathe. I'm not sure everyone even realizes they are boxes as they have...

Jun 3, 2020
  57. Vumad replied to the thread Everquest RP.

Role playing is what I do from the time I log out of EverQuest until I log back into EverQuest. There's no role playing in EverQuest....

Jun 3, 2020
  58. Vumad replied to the thread Unable to quest All-Access Reward.

I don't know if I want to go with a monopoly reference or a bubble boy reference.

Jun 3, 2020
  59. Vumad replied to the thread Everquest RP.

Wretched halfling. You and your fur foot brethren hold no value within Norrath beyond your inferior spells in the absence of Tier'Dal...

Jun 3, 2020
  60. Vumad replied to the thread Everquest RP.

The Tier`Dal are the one true race.

Jun 2, 2020
  61. Vumad replied to the thread A Modest proposal.

I don't care if they shuffle lore up. I care that they sell illusions instead of making them part of the game. Want to add a 9 legged...

Jun 2, 2020
  62. Vumad replied to the thread A Modest proposal.

I agree and I have been very against the DBC store. Even on things that give no advantage what-so-ever. The ability to buy illusions...

Jun 1, 2020
  63. Vumad liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread A Modest proposal.

Oh, it sure does. The slippery slope has already been tread upon. You can buy a cash shop item to increase your luck to avoid spending...

Jun 1, 2020
  64. Vumad replied to the thread A Modest proposal.

You quoted this.... To say this... But you deleted from that same quote this... So, like, thanks for explaining...

Jun 1, 2020
  65. Vumad replied to the thread Aradune - Which subscription?.

Long ques on launch day are really the industry standard. Everyone tries to log in on the same day at the same time. Also in higher...

Jun 1, 2020
  66. Vumad liked Kurage_of_Luclin's post in the thread Aradune - Which subscription?.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?forums/time-locked-progression-servers.21/

Jun 1, 2020
  67. Vumad replied to the thread A Modest proposal.

Yeah, but none of that applies to EverQuest. The Rallos Earring is a grind to cause players who are max XP to keep XPing. You don't...

Jun 1, 2020
  68. Vumad replied to the thread Deciding which server to play.

I'd either heroic a toon and jump in at 85 or box a non-preferred server. The mobs in The Burning Lands AE a lot but all of the other...

Jun 1, 2020
  69. Vumad replied to the thread A Modest proposal.

Absolutely not. I already buy 3 expansions per year and sub 3 accounts. Thats $40x3+$156x3=$588. Even one account is almost $200/yr....

Jun 1, 2020
  70. Vumad replied to the thread A Modest proposal.

I never understand it when people say Pay to Win when speaking about EverQuest. It's PVE. There is no PVP. There is no winning. And that...

Jun 1, 2020
  71. Vumad replied to the thread DPG Fix the Spell Bar.

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 / * - + ???? I guess that can work. Enclee and I can both be satisfied. But for the love of (I'm not sure if...

Jun 1, 2020
  72. Vumad liked enclee's post in the thread DPG Fix the Spell Bar.

It's time just add the next AA to make it 14 total. I can't do anything symmetrical with 13, and it's bothering. Sometimes, I can't sleep...

Jun 1, 2020
  73. Vumad replied to the thread This is just a mess..

It's understandable for a new player to not even know what a TLP server is. But it's not understandable for a person who opens with...

Jun 1, 2020
  74. Vumad replied to the thread This is just a mess..

Ditch truebox and I'm in.

Jun 1, 2020
  75. Vumad liked Herf's post in the thread This is just a mess..

Agnarr. Joinnnnnnn Usssss. No pie, but we do have free buffs at the PoK soulbinder most of the time.

Jun 1, 2020
  76. Vumad replied to the thread Aradune - Which subscription?.

The servers at the top of the server select screen in green (preferred or premium, forget the name) require subscriptions to log into....

May 31, 2020
  77. Vumad replied to the thread This is just a mess..

For the love of god that is all holy.......plz continue with the money grab servers and put that money into new infastructure.

May 31, 2020
  78. Vumad liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Don't eat the dead.

Yes, it works. We have it. All raid achievements have been completed successfully. You need to watch your dps on him, don't let him...

May 31, 2020
  79. Vumad replied to the thread The Next Antonious Bale!.

Voting with your wallets is fine when you pick one store that sells chicken over another store that sells chicken. But EverQuest is a...

May 30, 2020
  80. Vumad liked Zulan's post in the thread The Next Antonious Bale!.

Bristlebane is slowing becoming the next Antonious Bale! The exact same group has been sitting in Sathirs Tomb for 7 weeks straight now,...

May 30, 2020
  81. Vumad liked Metanis's post in the thread Feedback on the partial Necro DOT revamp.

Since clerics no longer have mana issues perhaps the Devs could revisit the twitch from 15 years ago? Only now it would work in reverse to...

May 30, 2020
  82. Vumad replied to the thread Don't eat the dead.

Anyone? Has anyone obtained this ACH?

May 29, 2020
  83. Vumad replied to the thread I WILL NOT BE SILENCED.

It's 2020. We should be able to opt into a text alert from that screen.

May 29, 2020
  84. Vumad replied to the thread Feedback on the partial Necro DOT revamp.

I'm an ENC. I have long used GoM procs as a way to conserve mana. Necros having to worry about mana for a change makes sense. Not running...

May 29, 2020
  85. Vumad liked Sancus's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

This is a good post, a few additional points/points of clarification: Casting spells has no impact on melee proc rate. Therefore,...

May 29, 2020
  86. Vumad replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

NET is a targeted spell. It lasts 15 minutes. It procs a 5k nuke. In the post you quoted, I said it makes your group stronger....

May 28, 2020
  87. Vumad liked RPoo's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

[IMG]

May 28, 2020
  88. Vumad liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

I feel hoodwinked. This was all a trick to elicit responses to provide forum entertainment for yourself. Have a good day sir! Save...

May 28, 2020
  89. Vumad liked Benito's post in the thread Ideas for compensation.

I am neither angry nor mad. I want the game to retain customers, gain revenue, and continue to operate with a display of...

May 28, 2020
  90. Vumad liked ZenMaster's post in the thread Ideas for compensation.

It may be time for face-saving maneuver. Apology email Redeem this code for a gift

May 28, 2020
  91. Vumad replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

No one has suggested NET be MGB'able. Not all group spells can be mass group buffed. It was suggested to make it a group spell, like...

May 28, 2020
  92. Vumad replied to the thread PoP recycled.

PoInnovation is my favorite zone. Totally down for a reboot. It's a shame they did TBL when they did. PoP had so many zones. A complete PoP...

May 28, 2020
  93. Vumad liked dreamweaver's post in the thread I pay for 8 accounts.

This thread has devolved into personal attacks. It's locked.

May 28, 2020
  94. Vumad liked Prepared's post in the thread I pay for 8 accounts.

Nice! not like a competition or anything but I'm going to add another 52 accounts later this year with the next stimulus check... :)

May 28, 2020
  95. Vumad liked Password1234's post in the thread I pay for 8 accounts.

Cool. I'm subscribed on 49 accounts.

May 28, 2020
  96. Vumad liked Kanij's post in the thread I pay for 8 accounts.

It's kinda funny you judge me because I have multiple accounts.

May 28, 2020
  97. Vumad liked Neopotomus's post in the thread I pay for 8 accounts.

Everytime this happens its astonishing to me when I read the comments. The amount of people who PAY for this game and are such rabid...

May 28, 2020
  98. Vumad replied to the thread I pay for 8 accounts.

The EULA is about legality, not customer service or providing a quality product. I know you think you have cracked mysteries of the...

May 27, 2020
  99. Vumad liked Nennius's post in the thread I pay for 8 accounts.

And from a PR standpoint, something, of some sort looks good for a corporation. And no, they don't have to.

May 27, 2020
  100. Vumad replied to the thread Zone not ready?.

I have had this happen twice going LD zoning into gates of kor'sha from FM, logged back in at the Zoneline to Scorched Woods. I could...

May 27, 2020
  101. Vumad replied to the thread Necs - How are you managing your mana on Lesson XP grinds?.

Lol. This thread is awesome.

May 27, 2020
  102. Vumad liked Tucoh's post in the thread Necs - How are you managing your mana on Lesson XP grinds?.

Rangers listening to necros have mana conservation problems: [img]

May 27, 2020
  103. Vumad liked Mizterio's post in the thread Pet bug.

Both my wife and I had same problem ended up having to kill the mage to fix the problem another persons fix was a server crash reset...

May 27, 2020
  104. Vumad replied to the thread Third Character for a BST/Bard Trio.

Knight, mage or druid.

May 27, 2020
  105. Vumad replied to the thread New Jewelry craft question.

It works the same as it did before. The only change is that 301-350 you need you learn every recipe, whereas 1-300 you only needed to...

May 27, 2020
  106. Vumad replied to the thread Tad bit embarrassing - need help setting up 82 beastlord hotkeys.

I can't help you as a beast, but I do want to say that you shouldn't be embarrassed. It's okay to ask for help, even if you didn't take a...

May 26, 2020
  107. Vumad posted a new thread.

Pet bug

I am having an issue with my mage pet that started about 2-3 days ago. Every time I zone it is like my pet has died and I have summoned a...

Forum: Bug Reports

May 26, 2020
  108. Vumad replied to the thread Enhanded Minion Added to Special AA Tab?.

I didn't read all of this. Attainable chase loot with raid level focus exist and so do de-attuners so this will never happen. But that...

May 26, 2020
  109. Vumad posted a new thread.

Don't eat the dead

Anyone know if this ACH from the Vindi raid it working? There doesn't seem to be associated mechanics. Also there is no emote for "You may...

Forum: Bug Reports

May 26, 2020
  110. Vumad replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

I cast Speed of Cekenar 19 times and Sagacity 20 times during raids tonight. That is just rebuffing the dead during the events. 8 of those...

May 26, 2020
  111. Vumad replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Buff bots? Absolute non-sense. Take your negativity elsewhere. Buff bot output would be absolutely negligible to a haste/C unity....

May 26, 2020
  112. Vumad liked enclee's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Use a mez that doesn’t have a blur component, different tools for different jobs.

May 26, 2020
  113. Vumad liked Lockdown's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

What about a toggle that allows us to turn off the memory blur component of our mezzes? I know there are times when I would just as soon...

May 26, 2020
  114. Vumad replied to the thread Necromancer Solo/Molo 100-105.

As a necro you're going to be strongest against undead. Remember you are an enchanter of the undead. You can slow these mobs and mez them...

May 26, 2020
  115. Vumad replied to the thread What Level are the AAs Based On?.

No one knows, but it is hard coded that you can't get more than 5AA per kill even with XP potions. At L115 I get 0.05% XP per kill...

May 26, 2020
  116. Vumad replied to the thread Group exp requirements now?.

There are lot of tasks that require you to zone in to get credit. Hunter works the way it does because if it didn't, and you died,...

May 26, 2020
  117. Vumad liked ShadowMan's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

The greatest paladin expansion ever and people like you still find reasons to complain. Paladins are running around as a...

May 25, 2020
  118. Vumad liked Litefighter's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Shadowknights. The class that can do anything, has a passive stun aa line so they can stun mobs. They heal better then most real cleric's,...

May 25, 2020
  119. Vumad liked Bobokin's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

The map coordinates not on the standard XYZ. Two are reversed.

May 25, 2020
  120. Vumad liked eqzekisdead's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Helm graphic showing up at character select even though I clearly have helm graphics disabled in options. It makes my character look ugly...

May 25, 2020
  121. Vumad liked Triconix's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Or they don't want to take riposte damage unnecessarily? There's always that small chance of the events occurring in this order:...

May 25, 2020
  122. Vumad liked Cadira's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

One thing that might help a bit if you don't already use it, is go into eq options. Video tab. Advanced. Turn the max background fov...

May 25, 2020
  123. Vumad liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

You're more worried about them, and being a benevolent sacrifice. For those about to die, we salute you!

May 25, 2020
  124. Vumad liked Nadisia's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

This one (and my evac leaving me alone while it works perfectly well for the rest of the group o_O) Oh, and the AE TL : seriously, I...

May 25, 2020
  125. Vumad liked Raccoo's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

My pet peeve is getting TLP announcements on live servers. Like I give a F. POP and DOD came out YEARS ago.

May 25, 2020
  126. Vumad liked Drencrom's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Allow me to help clear some things up, and shut some doors to possible objections. (I've been at this for a while). Luclin is pronounced...

May 25, 2020
  127. Vumad liked Zamiam's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

yes it would be nice if 99% of illusions could ride mounts ... I would like a Gate clicky keyring ..

May 25, 2020
  128. Vumad liked svann's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

IRL, drivers that stop before turning when they dont have to.

May 25, 2020
  129. Vumad liked Bobokin's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Tradeskills for the Rogue Epic? Who thought that was a good idea?

May 25, 2020
  130. Vumad liked DillyBar's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

When I walk up to a microwave at work and some butt dart left 2 seconds on it. What good is that going to do for the next person?!

May 25, 2020
  131. Vumad liked svann's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

People that play in 1st person view.

May 25, 2020
  132. Vumad liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Caster DPS mercenaries. When I root CC something, the Main assists target dies for 2 seconds, the caster Merc ALWAYS will Nuke the rooted...

May 25, 2020
  133. Vumad liked Funky's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

when 12 new topics are opened asking the EXACT SAME THING

May 25, 2020
  134. Vumad liked JacLuc's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

My biggest pet peeve is having to shrink my pet over and over because someone else casts shrink when he was already shrunk and he grows...

May 25, 2020
  135. Vumad liked Bamboompow's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

The steamsuit illusion item bought with Daybreak bucks works wonders. As for pet peeves, I am still annoyed about the riposte nerf....

May 25, 2020
  136. Vumad liked Cadira's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

People who use the ogre avatar on FQ other than Ngreth

May 25, 2020
  137. Vumad liked Funky's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

that i can't block buffs on a merc.. i can't stand when my merc has levitate

May 25, 2020
  138. Vumad liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Considering the "g" stands for "graphics", with a hard g, the guy is wrong. So who cares what he thinks.

May 25, 2020
  139. Vumad liked Funky's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

[IMG] rechargeable grow clicky. give it's player made and not a drop like the many different shrink clickies

May 25, 2020
  140. Vumad liked Skuz's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

My top pet peeves: 1. Bad pathing causing aggro on more mobs 2. Bad pathing causing mercs to run halfway across the damn zone 3. Bad...

May 25, 2020
  141. Vumad liked BadPallyGuildLeader's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

People who complain about players bailing from groups but in the same breath are rabid anti-boxers.

May 25, 2020
  142. Vumad liked Cadira's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Task Givers not seeing through invis

May 25, 2020
  143. Vumad liked MyShadower's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

GIF the f*** out.

May 25, 2020
  144. Vumad liked enclee's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Except the guy who created gifs said it's actually pronounced "jif" like the Peanut Butter.

May 25, 2020
  145. Vumad liked Fudly's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

I hate hearing "omg pets back guys" every single raid because pets randomly run off and enchanters can't get greater hold until Secrets of...

May 25, 2020
  146. Vumad liked enclee's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

It’s a lot easier when you play a class that does over a 1 million dps and is the best tank in the game.

May 25, 2020
  147. Vumad liked svann's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

The fact that you cannot move guild achievement spam to another window because it uses the same filter as guild chat.

May 25, 2020
  148. Vumad replied to the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

But when they become grey cons they can still summon you...

May 25, 2020
  149. Vumad liked Funky's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

lives servers dont have AoC, and someone has toons perma camping VT, kael, NToV, etc etc mobs

May 25, 2020
  150. Vumad liked Snack's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

So, if it's Loose-lyn (which it is not), does that mean it's also Sir Loose-an d'Lere? Is that guy who 6-boxes everything Toose-oh? Sign...

May 25, 2020
  151. Vumad replied to the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Yeah, like Salmon, because english.

May 25, 2020
  152. Vumad replied to the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

TLPs have much more in common with the undead than the living.

May 25, 2020
  153. Vumad liked Moege's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Bad pathing...

May 25, 2020
  154. Vumad liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Having to turn to my house for a new tradeskill thing I housed a long time ago. We should be able to buy an npc we can place (yay, plat...

May 25, 2020
  155. Vumad liked Axxius's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Gate collapsing. Especially the secondary or tertiary one, with a long reuse. I can port groups and AE teleport raids without any chance of...

May 25, 2020
  156. Vumad liked RPoo's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

sos rogues not in group asking for buffs or wanting to refresh a buff

May 25, 2020
  157. Vumad liked Shaantara's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

People who call the high elf cleric helm look as catlike when it is so obviously a bat....a sylvan bat to be exact. Cats have nothing to do...

May 25, 2020
  158. Vumad replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Melee runes that is. Crepuscular rune is the present spell in question.

May 25, 2020
  159. Vumad replied to the thread 1st heroic character?.

Then perhaps consider playing a puller. The top pulling classes are MNK, BRD, ENC and NEC (undead) Other classes can pull as...

May 25, 2020
  160. Vumad replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Significantly improve our HP crystal. Make our mana crystal recover more mana than it takes to make it, but add a recast delay. I...

May 25, 2020
  161. Vumad replied to the thread Group exp requirements now?.

Yes. From a practical stand point you can just leave them, well, anywhere, while you do hunter. A number of us completed...

May 25, 2020
  162. Vumad replied to the thread 1st heroic character?.

Wow, there's just so much going on here and so much bad information. In the 20-30 range you will have a very good idea of the...

May 25, 2020
  163. Vumad replied to the thread Group exp requirements now?.

Level restriction formula starts at level 10. It is Level*1.5 rounded down not to exceed 30 levels. So a level 20-21 can group with a...

May 25, 2020
  164. Vumad replied to the thread Super Lag on Povar.

When 1 person lags, that's internet. When everyone in the group experiences a spike at the same time for the same duration, that is...

May 24, 2020
  165. Vumad replied to the thread Zone not ready?.

You were punted across the zone for this? The message you received is to be expected after requesting an instanced mission, but...

May 24, 2020
  166. Vumad replied to the thread Seeking Aradune and Rizlona dual-boxing advice.

Those youtube videos are not for truebox servers. If you want to do that, don't play on truebox rulesets. This is not...

May 24, 2020
  167. Vumad liked Skuz's post in the thread I'm freaked!!!.

Your fame has clearly attracted the attention of the FBI, or the NSA

May 24, 2020
  168. Vumad replied to the thread [Feature] Block grey con mob summon.

When you die, take off all your armor, run naked to your corpse, drag it to a safe spot and find someone to rez you (Not your merc,...

May 24, 2020
  169. Vumad liked Skuz's post in the thread [Feature] Block grey con mob summon.

Maybe the summon ability NPCs use could place a song window buff on you that makes you immune to being summoned for a short time (and also...

May 24, 2020
  170. Vumad liked svann's post in the thread [Feature] Block grey con mob summon.

IMO it makes sense that a mob 50 levels under you should have trouble landing a summon spell on you. There should be resists.

May 24, 2020
  171. Vumad liked Jumbur's post in the thread [Feature] Block grey con mob summon.

I think they should make that deadhills-clickie(AAAAA?) work on all lockpickable doors instead(at least when it's maxed). :)

May 24, 2020
  172. Vumad liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread [Feature] Block grey con mob summon.

Having rare (named) mobs and raid mobs summon is fine. But putting the mechanic on trash mobs was just laziness on the devs part...it...

May 24, 2020
  173. Vumad liked Tatanka's post in the thread [Feature] Block grey con mob summon.

Yes, and most mobs which summon are no tougher than most "gen pop" mobs, aren't raid mobs, or named, or special in any other way. It's...

May 24, 2020
  174. Vumad liked Password1234's post in the thread [Feature] Block grey con mob summon.

I think summoning in general needs to be tweaked (though it would be extremely low priority if they even considered it). The original...

May 24, 2020
  175. Vumad liked Angahran's post in the thread [Feature] Block grey con mob summon.

How is it 'dumbing the game down' exactly ? It's a pointless mechanic that does nothing but cause annoyance.

May 24, 2020
  176. Vumad liked Tatanka's post in the thread [Feature] Block grey con mob summon.

Well, summoning is a stupid game mechanic, period, so not really dumbing anything down.

May 24, 2020
  177. Vumad liked Jumbur's post in the thread [Feature] Block grey con mob summon.

I think they should make it impossible for 2 separately positioned mobs to spam-summon you! If all your spells have a cast time, and you...

May 24, 2020
  178. Vumad liked Angahran's post in the thread [Feature] Block grey con mob summon.

Grey con mobs should not be able to summon. Even if it's an AA we need to buy to block this. Getting chain summoned by mobs that die in...

May 24, 2020
  179. Vumad replied to the thread Atrocious-achievement.

Yes, brown thumb is working. The sproutings all have to die. If you have a sprouting still up as the boss does, you fail. DPS boss...

May 23, 2020
  180. Vumad replied to the thread The random crash to desktop bug is back again.

I crashed to desktop recently in the raid instance of velks after I picked up a vomit ground spawn, right clicked it, I crashed as I left...

May 23, 2020
  181. Vumad replied to the thread Atrocious-achievement.

Is brown thumb working? We killed all the disc mobs, sprouting, on the ground. We only had a few burgeoning spawn during the event. None of...

May 23, 2020
  182. Vumad replied to the thread The random crash to desktop bug is back again.

This seems logical, except that I've had this bug occur with only a few items in the ADV loot window. As few as like 5.

May 22, 2020
  183. Vumad replied to the thread Had to share.

Druids are not a great solo class. That is from back in the day when they used to kite and etc, but now with mercs other classes can vastly...

May 22, 2020
  184. Vumad replied to the thread captcha.

I have found that the most common conflict with the captcha is answering it and then clicking accept too quickly. It needs a second to...

May 22, 2020
  185. Vumad replied to the thread The random crash to desktop bug is back again.

This bug has been present since the ADV loot system was implemented and has never been corrected. It is not easily repeatable, except...

May 22, 2020
  186. Vumad liked enclee's post in the thread How to get TLPs to survive past PoP with a solid population.

The crazy thing about Everquest is how long term is defined. People playing for a year on a game is pretty long term, if you ask me.

May 21, 2020
  187. Vumad liked enclee's post in the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

Dude, there's like 3 threads even talking about a patch and only a few people complaining. Get some perspective.

May 21, 2020
  188. Vumad liked Mokai's post in the thread 58 Warrior --> Suggestions for holding Aggro better?.

Tell the Shaman to set tank merc to assist instead of aggressive.

May 21, 2020
  189. Vumad liked Fuddlebutts's post in the thread Memorial Day Weekend Bonus and Sale!.

Although I have complained in other threads, this isnt the thread to complain about it. @Dreamweaver, will TLP packages for the...

May 21, 2020
  190. Vumad liked Dracolindus's post in the thread Need advice, got an guild invite but....

Any High-End raiding guild is going to require a detailed application friend or not. Unless you're being invited as a "Friends and...

May 21, 2020
  191. Vumad replied to the thread EQ2.

FFS. Use one of the 10 existing threads. It's like everyone is having a who can whine the loudest competition by creating a bunch of new...

May 21, 2020
  192. Vumad replied to the thread Seeking Aradune and Rizlona dual-boxing advice.

Aradune being true box means you have to use 2 PC. It also limits your boxing to 2 characters. Other truebox servers do not have this...

May 21, 2020
  193. Vumad replied to the thread Question about patch updates.

You do realize that not every employee in a company does the same jobs? It's like yelling at the book keeper for being at lunch...

May 21, 2020
  194. Vumad liked andromeda's post in the thread Why We Need to Cut the Devs Some Slack.

Just 2 copper :(

May 21, 2020
  195. Vumad replied to the thread Need advice, got an guild invite but....

A "high end" raiding guild is probably not a good fit for you at this time.

May 21, 2020
  196. Vumad replied to the thread Fixed Internally Rog Merc and Runaway Aggro.

This patch was a big step in the right direction. Additional adjustments are needed, but we're going to right direction. I have only...

May 21, 2020
  197. Vumad replied to the thread Original EQ player coming back after 18 years.

---boxing--- Playing any number of characters above 1 is called boxing. Live servers have no boxing limitations, but a number of TLP...

May 21, 2020
  198. Vumad replied to the thread IS Boxer.

What is a shame about this video is people see it and go OMG, ISB is da Hax, you have advantages cuz automationz omgz. When the...

May 21, 2020
  199. Vumad replied to the thread Need advice, got an guild invite but....

There is a term for what is happening and it is called freelancing. Raiding guilds have a chain of command. I'm not going to just...

May 21, 2020
  200. Vumad liked Llayenie's post in the thread IS Boxer.

It was me that mentioned 1.5mdps - nothing to do with Tucoh's team, just an estimation from experience of what you'd need to dish out at a...

May 21, 2020