Vrinda's Recent Activity

1. Vrinda liked Stephen51's post in the thread Proposed Overseer changes.

As the currency is shared across the account on a server by server basis, could it not be shared a bit like Loyalty tokens? (Loyalty...

Aug 28, 2020
  2. Vrinda liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread raid flagging suggestion.

Someone shouldn't be allowed to raid with their guild because they want to spend the holidays with their family? I am guessing that...

Aug 28, 2020
  3. Vrinda liked yepmetoo's post in the thread What I don't want from my gaming.

Game has never been less of a job. Even then, it was never a "job", it has always been more like an extra curricular activity. Like a...

Aug 26, 2020
  4. Vrinda replied to the thread raid flagging suggestion.

I don't know why OP is even talking about this. Please do not bring back raid flagging. If a guild or open raid force has hit a brick wall...

Aug 26, 2020
  5. Vrinda liked Skuz's post in the thread EQPLAYERS.

Maybe the forum should have the functionality to lock threads after so much time has passed since the last post was made. Google etc...

Aug 25, 2020
  6. Vrinda liked Zamiam's post in the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

also , a pet window like the merc window where you can see the pet stats and change out their gear or take it off completely before...

Aug 24, 2020
  7. Vrinda replied to the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

Thanks, Beimeith, for setting me straight on some of the things I've misunderstood all this time. I really appreciate it! Also thank you...

Aug 24, 2020
  8. Vrinda replied to the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

I've spent the last couple of days trying to decide how to respond to this thread, because I do feel it merits a response. And before...

Aug 23, 2020