Voxvixen's Recent Activity

1. Voxvixen liked Tuco's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Feels like AP inventory creep would be made *much* easier by adding two inventory slots and 4 bank slots that are unique to each...

Dec 4, 2023
  2. Voxvixen liked Krazzi's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

This works exactly how i expected it to. It was never meant for you to be able to get a mission and use all the skills and abilities of...

Dec 1, 2023
  3. Voxvixen replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Exactly. How much effort has gone into it (and will continue to go into it in 2024+) and how much have we lost out in other areas as a...

Dec 1, 2023
  4. Voxvixen liked Tuco's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

We care because we want a game that's fun and interesting. Personas, if they enhance normal gameplay, could be fun and interesting. If...

Dec 1, 2023
  5. Voxvixen liked JChan's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Hello EverQuest community, I want to take a moment to address some of your lingering questions on the Tradeskill Depot exploit that...

Nov 30, 2023
  6. Voxvixen liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Please add /hidemodels familiars.

So there have been a few posts about this topic over the years. Most people check the "auto leave" button in the familiar keyring, but...

Nov 30, 2023
  7. Voxvixen replied to the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

A whopping 71 likes! I don't think i've seen that before. And, now i'm also waiting for this one. Only burned a couple hours before I...

Oct 24, 2023
  8. Voxvixen liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

(Grabbed this one because it has more info than your earlier) Thank you. With this information I confirmed than none have been killed...

Oct 24, 2023
  9. Voxvixen liked Dewd's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

With the removal of respawns in instances, you also removed the ability to get hunter achievements from named which spawn in said instances.

Oct 24, 2023
  10. Voxvixen liked Marton's post in the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

Anniversary content should not be replacing normal expansion content. There need to be Anniversary tasks/missions, preferably staying with...

Oct 24, 2023