Vlahkmaak's Recent Activity

1. Vlahkmaak replied to the thread No Krono EQ2 Server.

Origins has piqued my interest with the return to overland heroics, zero instances, meaningful stats again, and the undoing of every dumbed...

Apr 24, 2024 at 5:42 PM
  2. Vlahkmaak liked Celatusp99's post in the thread Bag bundle 4 TLP.

I just save em up but i agree seems to be a poor decision from a sales perspective. Just make em non lore and let me buy as many as i...

Apr 23, 2024 at 5:07 PM
  3. Vlahkmaak replied to the thread Out of Era class / Race Combo on Teek / Tormax.

Personally, I'd like to use the BST as a ghetto shaman/support DPS for my 3rd box. It's just a personal play style choice.

Apr 23, 2024 at 5:06 PM
  4. Vlahkmaak replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

I'm considering doing that in reverse for this TLE: I like Bertox Cleric so might persona him into a troll to get him to the war/sha. I...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:42 AM
  5. Vlahkmaak replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

I like field killing in OT and the vendor trash/pelts are a literal goldmine from cacti, sabretooths, cockatrices and Sarnaks.

Apr 21, 2024 at 4:06 PM
  6. Vlahkmaak replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

I do like BB but running my troll war/sha there is a long, long, run early in the game.

Apr 21, 2024 at 4:01 PM
  7. Vlahkmaak replied to the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Basic QOL improvement - almost as important as ensuring Troll BST is playable Day1 on Teek ;)

Apr 17, 2024
  8. Vlahkmaak liked Leorium's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Any chance we can get guild invites to be cross zone please? It's always such a hassle at TLP launches, and it would be a huge QoL change.

Apr 17, 2024
  9. Vlahkmaak replied to the thread favorite race.

Troll eats them all! Err, beats them all.

Apr 17, 2024
  10. Vlahkmaak replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

BST will be just fine as my 3rd box.

Apr 16, 2024
  11. Vlahkmaak replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

No too late to add in BST!

Apr 15, 2024
  12. Vlahkmaak liked Indigo_Quarmite's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

It is as close to unanimous as you could be for a non-classic start. Velious would have been better imo - 3 months 1 for each expac then...

Apr 8, 2024
  13. Vlahkmaak liked Sethisto's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Also here voting my support for kunark. In fact, just start in Luclin and add flags to all the raid zones so people have to progress...

Apr 8, 2024
  14. Vlahkmaak replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

There has to be a semblance of balance - if they are not making money then they won't be making games. more money equates to more...

Apr 8, 2024
  15. Vlahkmaak liked jeskola's post in the thread I Am Excited For Tormax.

Breaking news: 3 casual forum warriors will play on tormax for 2 weeks.

Apr 7, 2024
  16. Vlahkmaak liked Arctodus's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I would prefer a Luclin start myself ><

Apr 7, 2024
  17. Vlahkmaak replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

No, "we" don't want vanilla: 'Yo'u want Vanilla. I want a Velious start. A Serpent Spine start would be interesting too, but Velious...

Apr 7, 2024
  18. Vlahkmaak liked Foaming's post in the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

Agreed!

Apr 6, 2024
  19. Vlahkmaak liked Protocol's post in the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

Consider giving Teek the slightly boosted Selo exp rate. This is lore friendly given that the server is named after the Hot Zone NPC and it...

Apr 6, 2024
  20. Vlahkmaak replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Then they would just whine that we should not be able to multi-kite.

Apr 2, 2024
  21. Vlahkmaak liked Buds's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

If it weren't for boxing, this game would not still be around, period.

Apr 2, 2024
  22. Vlahkmaak liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

You start from a false premise.... You assume most boxers do so because of a lack of grouping opportunities. Most boxers I know...

Mar 28, 2024
  23. Vlahkmaak replied to the thread best 2 support classes for a warrior in classic..

Troll War, Troll Sha, Human Bard outta freeport so you can meet up early/fast. Throw canni into a macro and every few seconds just tap it...

Mar 27, 2024
  24. Vlahkmaak liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread best 2 support classes for a warrior in classic..

Support classes for War? Sham, Bard no contest. With a chanter the War is the support class, taunt failsafe when the pet breaks. A well...

Mar 27, 2024
  25. Vlahkmaak liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

No, I won't. Because I wouldn't even group with half the people complaining anyways. You, and all the others crying about boxing, would...

Mar 27, 2024
  26. Vlahkmaak liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

A person who is single, has no kids, has no job, and lives in a basement also can accomplish much more than a dad working 50+ hours a...

Mar 27, 2024
  27. Vlahkmaak liked Kahna's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

I dislike boxing, as in, I dislike doing it myself, not that I care about others boxing. I would rather solo than participate in...

Mar 27, 2024
  28. Vlahkmaak liked Razorfall's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

People playing multiple characters: OK* Using automation software: NOT OK *per the rules of the server. Playing multiple characters on a...

Mar 27, 2024
  29. Vlahkmaak replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

The sad fact is we can box 2-6 toons more effectively than some of you can play a single toon.

Mar 27, 2024
  30. Vlahkmaak liked Celatusp99's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Eq would not exist today with out boxing. You can't argue that.

Mar 27, 2024
  31. Vlahkmaak liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

You have no way of knowing that.... BOXING is a problem to YOU. And YOU are in a very small minority on that. Boxing was never a...

Mar 27, 2024
  32. Vlahkmaak liked Basak's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

I would have quit in 1999 if I couldn't box.

Mar 27, 2024
  33. Vlahkmaak replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

No, we are not. Running 4-6 boxes is easy enough. Multiple num pads can control box toons just fine. For instance, set in game macros...

Mar 22, 2024
  34. Vlahkmaak replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Boxers like to group with other people too.

Mar 22, 2024
  35. Vlahkmaak liked Elabone's post in the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

I 6 box because the majority of you players are horrible and go afk constantly. Plus it allows me to log on and do what I want/need...

Mar 22, 2024
  36. Vlahkmaak liked Aziuno's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

For a company that continually takes risks year after year on TLP rulesets, it blows my mind they won't budge on this basic of a request....

Mar 20, 2024
  37. Vlahkmaak liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

x + y > x certainly x + x > x + y still math

Mar 20, 2024
  38. Vlahkmaak liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

Boxes mean more active accounts which translates to more subscription revenue. Generally speaking it is called MATH.

Mar 20, 2024
  39. Vlahkmaak replied to the thread Thought Experiment: Best solo class to create wealth that ignores contested camps on TLP Launch?.

I've never had money problems with a nec - esp on TLPs. Just snare kite 3-4 mobs at a time and vender trash and sell hides. Ton of hides in...

Mar 20, 2024
  40. Vlahkmaak liked Sillyfish's post in the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

This is an extremely powerful and very true statement. Many more people would be happier if they just learned to stop worrying about...

Mar 20, 2024
  41. Vlahkmaak liked Litoeon's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

As the title states Lets' show full interest in adding in these classes for everyone to enjoy at the start of a server Like and comment and...

Mar 19, 2024
  42. Vlahkmaak replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Some of us box because we might play odd hours - or are taking care of others. If my son w/...

Mar 19, 2024
  43. Vlahkmaak liked Muramx's post in the thread Warrior vs SK for a 3box.

SK, sham, then whatever for DPS. I use to run 3-4 and my SK was the raid geared powerhouse of the group. I would pull then set it and...

Mar 19, 2024
  44. Vlahkmaak replied to the thread Warrior vs SK for a 3box.

I typically run WAR, SHA, BRD and my only issue early on is lack of a solid snare. The SK has a lot more utility and I like my SK but I am...

Mar 19, 2024
  45. Vlahkmaak liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

In before Waring explains why we can't ask for this. I fully support this idea, except for the drakkin, just delete those.

Mar 12, 2024