Vlad Diszno's Recent Activity

1. Vlad Diszno posted a new thread.

make placeable the Repaired Keys for anniversary tower, pretty please

Would be sweet if they made them placeable and give us an additional souvenir of this anniversary. (Aside from the steed and ornaments, of...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Feb 29, 2024
  2. Vlad Diszno replied to the thread Year of Darkpaw Lore & Trivia Contest.

Colonial Island on Drinal server Guta's yard

Feb 21, 2024
  3. Vlad Diszno replied to the thread I found the reason for lag..

Next you'll blame us for Norrath warming because of either the heat created by our faster moving leg muscles or that we give ogres gas,...

Dec 3, 2023
  4. Vlad Diszno replied to the thread Zek Mourns the Loss of a Legend (Armourcarr).

I just read this post today and am saddened to hear of the loss. I just went and visited his neighborhood and visited almost every...

Nov 29, 2023
  5. Vlad Diszno replied to the thread Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun open for visitors.

My Candyland property has moved to a property neighboring the property in the OP. Am not online atm so cannot give the exact address....

Oct 23, 2023
  6. Vlad Diszno replied to the thread Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun open for visitors.

Absolutely

Oct 23, 2023
  7. Vlad Diszno replied to the thread Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun open for visitors.

.Nah, but it is by Svengoofie. Though I do hope the real Svengoolie would approve of the house.

Oct 23, 2023
  8. Vlad Diszno posted a new thread.

Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun open for visitors

102 Market Heights, Colonial Island, Drinal owner:Svengoofie Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun is a mix of a fun house, circus freakshow,...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Oct 23, 2023