Vizier's Recent Activity

1. Vizier replied to the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I get that they need to nerf the amount of spells but how about doing something to boost up the DPS you are taking away to bandaid your...

Feb 13, 2021
  2. Vizier liked Harris's post in the thread How do you say it?.

I have always said it Like... Luke-Lynn

Feb 5, 2021
  3. Vizier replied to the thread 110 necro root rot/kiting lineup.

i think you want to be aoeing somewhere, brother island maybe not sure.

Feb 5, 2021
  4. Vizier replied to the thread What Named are you Mages Soloing in CoV ???.

behemoth in ww is easy.

Feb 5, 2021
  5. Vizier liked NinjutsuMMO's post in the thread Bots and Cheating..

make a guild and recruit members with the mission statement to ban all bots and cheaters.. Arm them with video fraps software and...

Feb 4, 2021
  6. Vizier replied to the thread Necro state.

I play the other 3 casters (Enc, Wiz, Mag) and from my outside perspective Necros are in an excellent position DPS wise on raids.

Feb 4, 2021
  7. Vizier replied to the thread RETURNING PLAYER - BLOATED MOB HP.

Double post sorry

Feb 4, 2021
  8. Vizier replied to the thread RETURNING PLAYER - BLOATED MOB HP.

Idea: use the daily Teek mission system that already exists, but scale it up to 115. Make a few new missions for old zones like Old Seb and...

Feb 4, 2021
  9. Vizier replied to the thread RETURNING PLAYER - BLOATED MOB HP.

You are conflating "easy" with "fun". I am not asking for easy, I am asking for a way for people of low level to meaningfully...

Feb 4, 2021
  10. Vizier replied to the thread Questions on Enchanter Synergy From A Wizard.

Side question, do Restless Focus potions stack with everything?

Feb 3, 2021
  11. Vizier replied to the thread RETURNING PLAYER - BLOATED MOB HP.

How hard would it be to add a buff to the lowest level toon in the group that boosted dps or heals by a set amount that would make them...

Feb 3, 2021
  12. Vizier replied to the thread RETURNING PLAYER - BLOATED MOB HP.

Why are people fighting this? There clearly needs to be a FUN way to level from 85 to 111ish where you can reasonably expect to start...

Feb 3, 2021
  13. Vizier liked Nargoul's post in the thread RETURNING PLAYER - BLOATED MOB HP.

Doing everyone a favor, if they want to skip that reading that post. TLDR: Get carried and spend 90-120 hours asking for free stuff...

Feb 3, 2021
  14. Vizier replied to the thread RETURNING PLAYER - BLOATED MOB HP.

Sure it's easy to make fun of the ranter, especially now that we have gotten past the part he is frustrated with. I think he has some...

Feb 3, 2021
  15. Vizier replied to the thread (New Cuz i Said So) (Necromancer's And More EM 29).

I know I am wasting my breath but the EM focus primarily affects mage swarm pets and does jack all for main pets of any class. Believe what...

Jan 30, 2021
  16. Vizier replied to the thread AA purchase bug.

Ok look I know what you are saying, but I actually got 2 ranks for 40 AAs. Each rank should have cost 40. I specifically tried when I did...

Jan 29, 2021
  17. Vizier posted a new thread.

AA purchase bug

So I wasn't sure if I imagined it the first time it happened so I tested on another class and confirmed this. -Find an AA with ENABLED...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 29, 2021
  18. Vizier replied to the thread Design a solo mission for each class.

I know this is about creating a new mission but, Fight Fire is alreaddy a great solo enc mission. You got huge piles of mobs to split / mez...

Jan 25, 2021
  19. Vizier replied to the thread ENC Request: Spell guard unity AA.

I use both Orator's Unity and Devisor's Unity whenever the buffs fade. If they were to combine Devisor's into Orators that would be nice,...

Jan 25, 2021
  20. Vizier liked Tucoh's post in the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

Wizards should be uncontested for burst DPS. They should be constantly trying to balance mana and aggro concerns but be able to, when...

Jan 25, 2021
  21. Vizier liked Petalonyx's post in the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

A lot of good points. Wizard dps just feels bad, in both burst and sustained dept. We got other classes who are bringing tankage, ADPS,...

Jan 24, 2021
  22. Vizier replied to the thread Looking for Ores in all the wrong places.

The restless behemoth named wurm in WW seems to be on your old loot table. Killed him a bunch, no ores.

Jan 22, 2021
  23. Vizier replied to the thread Looking for Ores in all the wrong places.

The ores went from easy mode to chase loot rarity with the patch. TBF it feels bad if you havent already got full ore gear. Then again, it...

Jan 22, 2021
  24. Vizier replied to the thread EQ Investment: Illusions > Global Chase Loot.

Every few expansions they make a Tradeskill set like Velium Threaded that is both accessible and best in slot for group gear. There's no...

Jan 20, 2021
  25. Vizier replied to the thread What are your minor annoyances about your class?.

Annoyance: constantly remaking and reequipping pets when they die.

Jan 20, 2021
  26. Vizier replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

The quality and amount of content in CoV is poor. There is no reason to farm named mobs for loot in any zone besides hunter achieves. It's...

Jan 18, 2021
  27. Vizier replied to the thread Enchanter Illusions:Special.

Mind listing the ones you have turned in so far?

Jan 18, 2021
  28. Vizier replied to the thread Mob HP bloat over last 3 expansions.

You need to relax. You make a point about melee logs but I do not box melee dps myself so I have no real logs to post. The point of...

Jan 16, 2021
  29. Vizier replied to the thread Mob HP bloat over last 3 expansions.

You guys have the worst reading comprehension. Some person decided to be nasty about my Mage dps in my parse and ruined the entire...

Jan 16, 2021
  30. Vizier liked kizant's post in the thread Mob HP bloat over last 3 expansions.

I wasn't trying to make it Mage vs Wizard. I was just pointing out that the Mage DPS was rather low. The same could also be said for the...

Jan 15, 2021
  31. Vizier liked Ezbro's post in the thread Mob HP bloat over last 3 expansions.

"Why play caster DPS and fight an uphill battle against giant HP pools that are inflated when you can play a melee dps and not care?" I...

Jan 15, 2021
  32. Vizier replied to the thread Mob HP bloat over last 3 expansions.

The problem isn't even Mage vs Wizard. The problem is melee vs caster dps in general. I don't see anyone even attempting to argue that...

Jan 15, 2021
  33. Vizier replied to the thread Mob HP bloat over last 3 expansions.

Can I see another mage please post their DPS from last 50 fights for comparison. So far all I hear is a lot of people talking about DPS and...

Jan 15, 2021
  34. Vizier replied to the thread Underfoot shadowknights on Cazic.

I'm not saying the game is going away, I'm saying we may be in for some crappy expansion quality going forward. I mean come on, they...

Jan 14, 2021
  35. Vizier replied to the thread Mob HP bloat over last 3 expansions.

Your posts feel so hostile! I am not your enemy. Disregarding adjustments to burn spell, the nuke cycle and the DPS produced stands....

Jan 14, 2021
  36. Vizier replied to the thread Underfoot shadowknights on Cazic.

Yeah, they do not care enough about this game. The company has changed hands too many times and the overlords who are currently in...

Jan 14, 2021
  37. Vizier replied to the thread Mob HP bloat over last 3 expansions.

Ok but it's at least a starting point. I dont see anyone else making any sort of attempt to quantify the problem and until we do that...

Jan 14, 2021
  38. Vizier replied to the thread Underfoot shadowknights on Cazic.

I upvoted but realistically you are never gonna stop plat farmers. This has been happening since the very beginning of EQ.

Jan 14, 2021
  39. Vizier liked gravestrikes's post in the thread Underfoot shadowknights on Cazic.

Hey guys, I wanted to put this out there, and hope that this is not happening on your server as well as Cazic. For the last couple of...

Jan 14, 2021
  40. Vizier replied to the thread Bug of Buff?.

Sorry but problems don't get fixed by ignoring them.

Jan 14, 2021
  41. Vizier replied to the thread Mob HP bloat over last 3 expansions.

I feel like this is an important topic. I think it is way more valuable to look at live field tests where you can see their actual...

Jan 14, 2021
  42. Vizier posted a new thread.

Bug of Buff?

Evoker's Synergy text states that it will only trigger off non Fire nukes. At max level, it now triggers off Fire nukes as well. Is this a...

Forum: Casters

Jan 14, 2021
  43. Vizier replied to the thread Mob HP bloat over last 3 expansions.

Your comment was made to make me look incompetent as a mage. I assure you, I am not. This is my actually my 3rd mage, I really enjoy...

Jan 14, 2021
  44. Vizier replied to the thread Mob HP bloat over last 3 expansions.

I get that your comment was meant to be derisive. Not really sure why, but here are the test conditions: All toons are lvl 115...

Jan 13, 2021
  45. Vizier replied to the thread Mob HP bloat over last 3 expansions.

Here is a summary of my last 50 fights. Wizard out performs mage by a good amount in my live field tests. The problem isn't Wizard vs Mage,...

Jan 12, 2021
  46. Vizier liked Fluid's post in the thread Magician Pet Dual Wield Level.

Just messing around on Rizlona I decided to revisit the level at which Pets can Dual Wield a bit. Procedure was pretty simple, just hand...

Jan 12, 2021
  47. Vizier posted a new thread.

Suggestion: Mount Nimbus(s)

We have the nimbuses (nimbi?) for players, why not add them to our trusty steeds? Give us more things to use DB cash on!

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 3, 2021
  48. Vizier replied to the thread Mage monster summoning xiii not taunting.

You can check out my old Lazy Mage Video Tutorial for spoilers on how to set up hotkey to do all the summmoning and reclaiming of pets...

Jan 3, 2021
  49. Vizier liked Cicelee's post in the thread Mage monster summoning xiii not taunting.

Why were you using MS in the first place on actual mobs? The purpose of MS is for Reclaim Energy. Nothing more, nothing less.

Jan 3, 2021
  50. Vizier liked Mookus's post in the thread Casting time. Tribute: Power of Alacrity & Arch AA: Spell Casting Deftness.

Had another idea for the future... since spellhaste from cleric spells and from tribute don’t do anything, What if instead of affecting...

Jan 3, 2021
  51. Vizier replied to the thread Mob HP bloat over last 3 expansions.

1) a frost giant noble has the same HP (35 million) as a dracholiche, but KD is a Tier 2 zone so I didnt feel it was a fair comparison....

Dec 31, 2020
  52. Vizier replied to the thread so, after a 10 year or so break....

I'd like to add something productive to the thread so the biggest change I think you will find over the gap is how much better the...

Dec 31, 2020
  53. Vizier posted a new thread.

Mob HP bloat over last 3 expansions

TBL trash mob: a pyre armor = 13 million HP ToV trash mob: a Ry'Gorr Miner = 21 million HP CoV trash mob: a frosted dracoliche = 36...

Forum: Casters

Dec 31, 2020
  54. Vizier replied to the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

This is correct. Ppl need to stop muddying the waters with talk of more mana regen or less aggro. We need more dps or we fall behind...

Dec 29, 2020
  55. Vizier liked Beimeith's post in the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

Neither of these will do anything whatsoever to help Wizards. Mana isn't a problem unless you're doing something very wrong nor is...

Dec 29, 2020
  56. Vizier replied to the thread so, after a 10 year or so break....

Looking back it was an inflammatory comment that was meant to be a joke. Sorry for that. That said, I use merc for all the content you...

Dec 29, 2020
  57. Vizier replied to the thread so, after a 10 year or so break....

Imagine how clerics must feel. They went from being absolutely required for any kind of serious group to being completely obsolete in...

Dec 29, 2020
  58. Vizier liked Szilent's post in the thread so, after a 10 year or so break....

A well played enchanter is very powerful and in high demand. Content design at the level cap has changed so that for the most part,...

Dec 29, 2020
  59. Vizier replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

Balanced or not Wizards are cool and imo pretty fun and relaxing to play. I skipped the last expansion, I just couldnt get into it....

Oct 19, 2020
  60. Vizier replied to the thread Developers - New zones for expansion.

The people defending water zones sound more like people that just like to argue any niche position because they like to argue period. Fk...

Oct 18, 2020