Vindaven's Recent Activity

1. Vindaven liked WokeCat's post in the thread Some suggestions for making Rogues more enjoyable in future TLPs..

Improve Rogue's Hide/Sneak. Unlike 20 years ago, most of the mobs in Sebilis and Karnor's Castle see through this ability, which makes...

Jul 30, 2021
  2. Vindaven replied to the thread [Mischief] <Rivervale Metro Police> PST Recruiting!.

[IMG] EDIT: Outdated Info. Visit the Discord for the latest Class Needs.

Jun 13, 2021
  3. Vindaven replied to the thread [Mischief] <Rivervale Metro Police> PST Recruiting!.

[IMG] EDIT: Outdated info. Visit the Discord for the latest Class Needs.

Jun 13, 2021
  4. Vindaven replied to the thread Fizzlethorpe Trading Company a Mischief guild, the PST guild you never knew you wanted!.

Guild name is now <Fuzzlecutter Trading Co>.

May 27, 2021
  5. Vindaven replied to the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

-Updated some guild name changes (let me know if I missed yours, please) :-)

May 27, 2021
  6. Vindaven liked Velzira's post in the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

Thank you again for updating this daily!

May 25, 2021
  7. Vindaven liked MMOer's post in the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

You are doing gods work

May 25, 2021
  8. Vindaven liked Graddox Twoaxe's post in the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

Thanks for this. The Secret Throne (Thornblade) has a Discord now: https://discord.gg/kzB3QF3S

May 25, 2021
  9. Vindaven replied to the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

-Minor Update.

May 25, 2021
  10. Vindaven replied to the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

-Added a new guild and made a few updates.

May 24, 2021
  11. Vindaven replied to the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

-Updated a server choice (that's everyone now!)

May 22, 2021
  12. Vindaven replied to the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

-Added another guild’s server choice.

May 21, 2021
  13. Vindaven replied to the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

-New guild added.

May 20, 2021
  14. Vindaven replied to the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

-Added a new guild.

May 20, 2021
  15. Vindaven replied to the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

-Updated Member Counts

May 19, 2021
  16. Vindaven replied to the thread TLP-Auctions.

The man, the myth, the legend... Naiderye. A true hero.

May 19, 2021
  17. Vindaven liked Naiderye's post in the thread TLP-Auctions.

Hello Everyone! I wanted to get a few updates to the site / design done before I made a post about this but I think everything is in the...

May 19, 2021
  18. Vindaven replied to the thread Mischief/Thornblade Shared Character Name List.

Yes. In your method: someone never gets a name that they want, and one person does. In DB's method both folks get the same name they...

May 19, 2021
  19. Vindaven liked Lejaun's post in the thread Mischief/Thornblade Shared Character Name List.

No it doesn't. First check: Has each player logged in within 60 day so of the merge. If no for one of them, then the other gets the...

May 19, 2021
  20. Vindaven liked Lejaun's post in the thread Mischief/Thornblade Shared Character Name List.

Server merge won't matter. See the above posted info by Vindaven. Highest play time ultimately counts.

May 19, 2021
  21. Vindaven liked Machen's post in the thread Mischief/Thornblade Shared Character Name List.

The flip side is, it will likely be easier to have a higher number of minutes played on Thornblade. If Thornblade is lower pop, the...

May 19, 2021
  22. Vindaven replied to the thread Mischief/Thornblade Shared Character Name List.

From 1 Year Ago: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/update-on-server-merges-faq.265661/ Character name issues will...

May 19, 2021
  23. Vindaven replied to the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

-Added a new guild.

May 19, 2021
  24. Vindaven replied to the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

-Updated Raid Times for a guild.

May 19, 2021
  25. Vindaven replied to the thread [Thornblade] - Hardcore Raiding Guild.

Pleefun: Thornblade is being released the exact same time as Mischief. There is nothing wrong with going there. For all intents and...

May 19, 2021
  26. Vindaven replied to the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

-Updated server choices -Added a new guild.

May 18, 2021
  27. Vindaven replied to the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

-Added a couple new Guilds.

May 17, 2021
  28. Vindaven replied to the thread Looking For Guild on New Server....

This might help you... [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily

May 17, 2021
  29. Vindaven replied to the thread Any late night guilds for Mischief or Thornblade?.

Full Guild Listing is here:...

May 17, 2021
  30. Vindaven replied to the thread Fizzlethorpe Trading Company a Mischief guild, the PST guild you never knew you wanted!.

Fizzlethorpe Trading Company just announced their server choice: Mischief.

May 17, 2021
  31. Vindaven liked Bobbybick's post in the thread What are the truebox rules.

I think there's a big difference between asking a question and starting a witch-hunt without having all the details. Had they left out...

May 17, 2021
  32. Vindaven liked Niskin's post in the thread What are the truebox rules.

Truebox means you have to use separate PC's for each character. The Aradune server specifically was designated as having a two-box limit....

May 17, 2021
  33. Vindaven replied to the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

-Updated with member counts, server choices, and other various information

May 17, 2021
  34. Vindaven replied to the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

Update: -A guild switched their server decision.

May 17, 2021
  35. Vindaven liked Troubadurix's post in the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

Lemmings needs to have their discord channel changed into https://discord.gg/NrArQwyU Cheers :)

May 16, 2021
  36. Vindaven liked Velzira's post in the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

Edit: Contacted "Vindaven" on Discord for updates.

May 16, 2021
  37. Vindaven replied to the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

-Added New Guild -Updated Guilds' Server Selection

May 16, 2021
  38. Vindaven liked Thrawnseg's post in the thread "Competitive guilds" should want to be on the same server, together.

EQ doesn't have multiple competitive guilds anymore. Servers have 1 OW guild and the rest DZ guilds. There is basically no reason to have...

May 15, 2021
  39. Vindaven replied to the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

-Updated Server Choice -Added New Guild

May 15, 2021
  40. Vindaven replied to the thread Where to Start? (Thornblade).

Regent Symbol of Innoruuk. For Clerics and Shaman who worship the Prince of Hate, Innoruuk. 6 second cast Clinging Darkness. Known to...

May 14, 2021
  41. Vindaven has a new avatar.

May 14, 2021
  42. Vindaven replied to the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

-Updated Member Counts -Updated Publicly Announced Server Choices -Updated a Time Zone change.

May 14, 2021
  43. Vindaven replied to the thread Old NPC model petamorph wands.

+1 ! I would totally buy em! :-) Not a fan of new spectre or current petmorphs :( Would also love the flavor spells Form of...

May 13, 2021
  44. Vindaven liked Xhieron's post in the thread Old NPC model petamorph wands.

I'll +1 here. This is the kind of cosmetic that ought to be both easy to implement and capable of generating a little extra revenue. A lot...

May 13, 2021
  45. Vindaven liked Brontus's post in the thread Old NPC model petamorph wands.

This is a great idea devs! I miss the old skeleton models (white bone and red bone) terribly! They were far supeior to their replacements....

May 13, 2021
  46. Vindaven liked Duladin's post in the thread Old NPC model petamorph wands.

So since the servers are congested and the devs are hanging out on the forums while things smooth out, what are the chances for more...

May 13, 2021
  47. Vindaven liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Mischief/Thornblade Char names?.

I imagine the same as the mergers they did last year, ref:...

May 13, 2021
  48. Vindaven liked AnselAdams's post in the thread Dreamweaver Appreciation Thread.

DW: Thanks for actually trying to do a good job and still coming off as a likeable person. It says a lot about someone when they are forced...

May 13, 2021
  49. Vindaven replied to the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

-Just Updated the list with those who have shared the information with me. I can confirm that some of those undecideds are leaning...

May 13, 2021
  50. Vindaven replied to the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

As guilds decide what server they are going to... Please advise. Thank you.

May 12, 2021
  51. Vindaven liked Relentless's post in the thread Mischief and Thornblade - Simultaneous Launch.

I fully support this. Some of us just want to be able to play the game. Over-crowding from a server ruleset this popular is...

May 12, 2021
  52. Vindaven liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Mischief and Thornblade - Simultaneous Launch.

Fully agree, and pre-emptively suggesting that you rename Thornblade to Mayhem so we have Mischief and Mayhem.

May 12, 2021
  53. Vindaven liked Protocol's post in the thread Mischief and Thornblade - Simultaneous Launch.

Respectfully requesting DPG make the move to have Thornblade (a Mischief clone currently set as an overflow server) be made into a...

May 12, 2021
  54. Vindaven replied to the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

-Updated with various guild changes.

May 12, 2021
  55. Vindaven liked EQDude's post in the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

<Dargons> Have an updated forum post and raid times if you don't mind filling that in. Thanks for this post; it's very helpful!

May 10, 2021
  56. Vindaven replied to the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

Recent Edit: -Updated Member Counts

May 10, 2021
  57. Vindaven replied to the thread Fizzlethorpe Trading Company a Mischief guild, the PST guild you never knew you wanted!.

I am not an officer, but in chatting with them I think a lot of it depends on how Mischief works (what bosses drop what and at what...

May 10, 2021
  58. Vindaven replied to the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

Recent Edit: -Added a new guild. -Updated information from a new forum post (modified guild name) -Updated Member count by looking at...

May 8, 2021
  59. Vindaven liked Skuz's post in the thread Please do a "two step" launch and let people create Mischief characters before opening server login.

Here's my solution: Week 1 - only 1 character slot enabled per account Week 2 - 2 character slots enabled per account Week 3 - 3...

May 7, 2021
  60. Vindaven liked omgomg's post in the thread Please do a "two step" launch and let people create Mischief characters before opening server login.

i would amend the above to day1 - 1 character slot day2 - the rest that would keep the initial boondoggle at a minimum

May 7, 2021
  61. Vindaven replied to the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

Recent Edit: -Updated a couple guilds with their correct leader names. -Updated Member count by looking at various discords and seeing who...

May 7, 2021
  62. Vindaven replied to the thread Fizzlethorpe Trading Company a Mischief guild, the PST guild you never knew you wanted!.

Had a big influx of people joining yesterday. Very active discord for chatting and theory-crafting about EQ.

May 7, 2021
  63. Vindaven replied to the thread Any GDKP or Krono splitting PST guild recruiting on Mischief?.

Technically, as it stands now, the PST guild with the lastest raid time is Fizzlethorpe Trading Company with a PST start time of 7pm....

May 7, 2021
  64. Vindaven liked Pinch Ekaboom's post in the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

The leader of Lemmings Reborn is Bigdaddy. He's a good dude.

May 7, 2021
  65. Vindaven posted a new thread.

[Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily

[Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily -- I'll update and edit the info everyday. Let me know if anything is...

Forum: Guild Recruitment

May 6, 2021
  66. Vindaven replied to the thread Fizzlethorpe Trading Company a Mischief guild, the PST guild you never knew you wanted!.

The static groups are forming on a Google Sheet. Varying times from no lifeing it... to just playing a few hours at night. Hop in and see...

May 6, 2021
  67. Vindaven replied to the thread If there becomes a back-up to Mischief, which will the "competitive" guilds' server?.

Faceless went to the backup server (Lockjaw) from Ragefire.

May 5, 2021
  68. Vindaven replied to the thread Fizzlethorpe Trading Company a Mischief guild, the PST guild you never knew you wanted!.

75 people signed up so far with 3 weeks til launch. Hop in the very active and friendly discord to chat and see if you are a fit :)...

May 3, 2021
  69. Vindaven replied to the thread How to TLP with a new Puppy!.

You got it easier than those of us with actual human children, believe me! Haha! For a puppy... Spray your wires with anti-chew spray...

May 3, 2021
  70. Vindaven liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Is Mischief TLP Roleplaying preferred?.

Can we all make a gentleman's agreement to only speak in Halfling?

May 1, 2021
  71. Vindaven replied to the thread Fizzlethorpe Trading Company a Mischief guild, the PST guild you never knew you wanted!.

I am Eastern Time and looking forward to a 10pm start time (7pm PST). When you have a wife and two children... Waiting until they are...

Apr 29, 2021
  72. Vindaven liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Free Trade: List of major tradeable items.

*The following assumes that Mischief will have the same trade restrictions as FV. Also pretty much all regular gear (read: Non Quest) that...

Apr 29, 2021
  73. Vindaven liked Trevalon's post in the thread Free Trade: List of major tradeable items.

At least we can all sleep easy knowing that Enchanters still get screwed and the classic experience is preserved:

Apr 29, 2021
  74. Vindaven replied to the thread New 40 slot bag/s.

That might be why. But literally every other TLP that I've done this (many times) even though I previously purchased it it would still...

Apr 29, 2021
  75. Vindaven replied to the thread New 40 slot bag/s.

Same. I just went with the $19 one since the bigger bundle was no longer available (maybe it is because this account already purchased...

Apr 29, 2021
  76. Vindaven replied to the thread New 40 slot bag/s.

Incorrect, but I see how you could think that based on the link (as I did previously). When you login and attempt to buy the 34.99...

Apr 29, 2021
  77. Vindaven posted a new thread.

[Mischief] Any US Semi-Casual Guilds?

It's been a few days. I see a couple really cool semi-casual Euro guilds and a badass hardcore US guild. Looking for a non-batphone guild...

Forum: Guild Recruitment

Apr 28, 2021
  78. Vindaven replied to the thread New 40 slot bag/s.

I noticed that they discontinued the current 34.99 deal, but do currently allow the 19.99 one. I suspect that they will add another 34.99...

Apr 28, 2021