Vicus's Recent Activity

1. Vicus replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Some achievements were only doable during the era the expansions launched for. Once the next expansion released, they were locked out....

Apr 7, 2024
  2. Vicus liked Zansobar's post in the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

Aradune was popular because they promised a paid GM to enforce the botting rules and it was a strict two box MAX server.

Apr 4, 2024
  3. Vicus liked itiswhatitis's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I truly don't think it is that they don't care. I just think they are extremely out of touch with the player base in this game. Any...

Apr 4, 2024
  4. Vicus replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

While I agree with your points, I feel Vaniki deserves a shot before Oakwynn. They did zero testing on that server and soon as they...

Apr 4, 2024
  5. Vicus replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

There were still 8-9 guilds raiding during gates. Three of which were actually still trying for server first racing. On launch, every...

Apr 4, 2024
  6. Vicus replied to the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

My thoughts are, when Miragul was announced everyone spent months asking for it to be boxing. It was literally the perfect server for...

Apr 4, 2024
  7. Vicus replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

You know it's an issue when the forums are being directed to one thread every time someone makes a new post. They don't like those unhappy...

Apr 4, 2024
  8. Vicus replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

Yep, I'm optimistic.

Apr 3, 2024
  9. Vicus replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

Thanks didn't catch that.

Apr 3, 2024
  10. Vicus replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

Well, one could be something crazy that no one asked for, and the other could be something that has already been done and a portion of...

Apr 3, 2024
  11. Vicus replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

I really hope they didn't make a EQ** server to match EQ2's server as a "25th anny going back to the beginning" server. That ship has...

Apr 3, 2024
  12. Vicus replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

Yeah, I just want closure. Either going to play because it's something exciting..or moving on because it is just a clone of something...

Apr 1, 2024
  13. Vicus replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

I am pretty sure it will be this week, no clue what day.

Apr 1, 2024
  14. Vicus replied to the thread Add Marketing to one of your open position job requirements?.

I don't think anyone on this forum would disagree with you, but that is not the world we live in. It was pretty clear in the...

Apr 1, 2024
  15. Vicus replied to the thread Add Marketing to one of your open position job requirements?.

Don't disagree, but with their intention of EQ3, even if a long way's off, good time to figure out what does and doesn't work for them.

Mar 30, 2024
  16. Vicus posted a new thread.

Add Marketing to one of your open position job requirements?

Marketing is nearly free or extremely cheap nowadays and any staff member with a phone can do it. Yet, I see zero new ways any of this is...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 30, 2024
  17. Vicus replied to the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

Weed being legal or not doesn't change that it is against the law in those states to drive and work at specific while under the effects...

Mar 30, 2024
  18. Vicus replied to the thread I want a normal loot server but where you don't have to level. You just always are max level and AA..

I mean....hes not wrong. BUT, can you imagine how many box crews would be 100 person deep if they didn't have to put any real effort...

Mar 14, 2024
  19. Vicus liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

That seems unlikely as the next TLP is only 2 months away and the work for that would already be done or in progress.

Mar 14, 2024
  20. Vicus replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

I hope you are right. I read it the other way but win all around if they just tell the world don't ask because we won't do anything...

Mar 14, 2024
  21. Vicus replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

I could just be reaching but it feels like you are reading it as someone who has a vested interest in it's coming to reality, where as I...

Mar 13, 2024
  22. Vicus replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

One thing I did notice that was absent from the AMA for TLP's was a statement about introducing mercs at level 1 for a TLP. The fact that...

Mar 13, 2024
  23. Vicus replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

I'm only surprised at how blunt the tone of the AMA's where, not at all of the current state of EQ. I will say that last year did...

Mar 13, 2024
  24. Vicus replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

They premised early that they would never say never but this response is as close to a no as you can get. They have talked about it and...

Mar 13, 2024
  25. Vicus liked Ddezul's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw -- Read before launching the new TLP --.

Please dear God don't make both servers kronolord droppable loot rules.

Mar 13, 2024
  26. Vicus replied to the thread Everquest Show TLP News.

My guess is they are waiting till Pax East at the end of the month.

Feb 26, 2024
  27. Vicus liked Arclyte's post in the thread Everquest Show TLP News.

They obviously have a good idea what the ruleset will be. I wish they would just release the info so people can decide to make plans to...

Feb 26, 2024
  28. Vicus replied to the thread Everquest Show TLP News.

I loved Vaniki raiding...but they need to figure something out about balancing the group content. Playing in groups after a certain...

Feb 26, 2024
  29. Vicus replied to the thread Everquest Show TLP News.

Miragul would of been amazing if they didn't launch with Truebox. I was sitting in the unofficial Miragul Discord server where there was...

Feb 26, 2024
  30. Vicus liked Sethisto's post in the thread Everquest Show TLP News.

I really hope that isn't it. Mischief was fun, but... again? I really want something fresh. Last year's TLP were so god damn boring I...

Feb 26, 2024
  31. Vicus replied to the thread Everquest Show TLP News.

100% agree but Rizlona was a special beast. Before Holly left, she organized a private meeting with all the guild leaders and went over...

Feb 26, 2024
  32. Vicus posted a new thread.

Everquest Show TLP News

During the show the question was asked and J Chan's statement was, " We are going to bring back our most popular TLP rulesets" Rulesets...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Feb 26, 2024
  33. Vicus replied to the thread This should be the next TLP! Jenn Chan, I summon you! Must see the future of EQ..

VR MMO's are going to be the future. If anyone has ever tried Zenith Online or OrbusVR, stepping into those worlds for the first time is...

Feb 19, 2024
  34. Vicus replied to the thread A message to PurplePaw. We aren't all in California..

They don't care. March is the 25th anniversary for Everquest. It makes perfect sense to release a new TLP then. They don't use data or...

Jan 20, 2024
  35. Vicus replied to the thread An Epic Journey - All 16 Epics Completed On One Character.

Well Done.

Jan 19, 2024
  36. Vicus liked Cuzon's post in the thread An Epic Journey - All 16 Epics Completed On One Character.

Hello everyone! I wanted to share something that I just finished that I have been working on for the past couple of weeks. Using the new...

Jan 19, 2024
  37. Vicus replied to the thread Road Map was released. May 2024 TLP's..

You looked at the EQ2 roadmap my friend. The EQ1 roadmap is the release of the TLP in May.

Jan 17, 2024
  38. Vicus posted a new thread.

Road Map was released. May 2024 TLP's.

Released as an exclusive to PC Gamer. https://www.pcgamer.com/everquest-2024-roadmap-25th-anniversary-expansions-events-calendar/ May...

Jan 17, 2024
  39. Vicus replied to the thread 2024 is make or break for Darkpaw and EG7.

If Everquest wasn't recently purchased by EG7, I would agree that a break for expansions yearly would need to happen. Have the dev team...

Jan 7, 2024
  40. Vicus liked Eetra1's post in the thread 2024 is make or break for Darkpaw and EG7.

The EQ team is very small and with a game this massive and with so many different issues floating around I'm really surprised they even get...

Jan 7, 2024
  41. Vicus replied to the thread 2024 is make or break for Darkpaw and EG7.

Sup Ion:) Been awhile, haven't chatted with you since Rizlona days. You need to release more Youtube videos! I agree that at this...

Jan 6, 2024
  42. Vicus liked ibc93's post in the thread 2024 is make or break for Darkpaw and EG7.

Great post OP. I 100% agree. Server #1 needs to be a mischief clone. It's the most successful ruleset ever as far as I know. It would make...

Jan 6, 2024
  43. Vicus replied to the thread 2024 is make or break for Darkpaw and EG7.

Nice reply. I agree with many things you said, and can't be mad you didn't talk about TLP's, Live is important and no matter what...

Jan 6, 2024
  44. Vicus replied to the thread 2024 is make or break for Darkpaw and EG7.

Just to be upfront, Due to my previous profession (retired now), I think of everything in terms of "profit over feelings". While I...

Jan 6, 2024
  45. Vicus liked NImxat's post in the thread 2024 is make or break for Darkpaw and EG7.

Including the free trade and Mischief loot features in the 2024 server(s) may pull some players from Mischief but it would definitely bring...

Jan 6, 2024
  46. Vicus posted a new thread.

2024 is make or break for Darkpaw and EG7

I was watching the Everquest show earlier tonight and know that Fannin is a huge fan, and his videos are suppose to bring out the best of...

Jan 5, 2024
  47. Vicus replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

It's simple. People WOULD love the newest expansions but Everquest, Daybreak, Darkpaw, etc did not do enough to modernize the game the...

Jan 5, 2024