Vexana_Lanys's Recent Activity

1. Vexana_Lanys liked Nennius's post in the thread Memorial Day Bonuses for 2022??.

Cue Majel Barrett Working...

May 17, 2022
  2. Vexana_Lanys liked Jumbur's post in the thread Straha's Kunark Fried Cockatrice and other tradeskill items on TLP.

I believe the recipe was an homage to http://www.wtfcomics.com/

Apr 1, 2022
  3. Vexana_Lanys liked Forcallen's post in the thread Summon Corpse AA.

The Necromancer AA Summon Corpse needs a ToL rank so it casts Summon Corpse XI and links to the most recent 120 capped spell Thanatos'...

Mar 15, 2022
  4. Vexana_Lanys liked Mikana's post in the thread Fixed Internally Guild portal / Mechamatic Guardian / Caverns of Endless Song issues.

Logged in, bought the Maiden's Eye item from GGH portal gnome, handed it in, got message that the portal had been set to ME, stood in the...

Mar 15, 2022
  5. Vexana_Lanys liked aiha's post in the thread Fixed Internally Guild portal / Mechamatic Guardian / Caverns of Endless Song issues.

Still failing for me at least once per day. I load a new GH instance ~2-3 times per day, and the portal generally fails at least once....

Mar 15, 2022
  6. Vexana_Lanys liked minimind's post in the thread Fixed Internally Guild portal / Mechamatic Guardian / Caverns of Endless Song issues.

I just started having the problem today. I purchased the tiny Hammer to go to the RoS Overthere from our Grand Guild Hall. Gave it to the...

Mar 15, 2022
  7. Vexana_Lanys liked Alena's post in the thread Fixed Internally Guild portal / Mechamatic Guardian / Caverns of Endless Song issues.

We had that in the guild hall a couple of days ago. It has nothing to do with the zone itself, so its the aura thingy at the place. I...

Mar 15, 2022
  8. Vexana_Lanys liked Diani's post in the thread Fixed Internally Guild portal / Mechamatic Guardian / Caverns of Endless Song issues.

No clue if this is useful info but to me the following just happened: Guild Portal wasn't working, so put it in storage and placed it...

Mar 15, 2022
  9. Vexana_Lanys liked toehead's post in the thread Umbral Plains (SOL) - Triggered Named; Not Spawing.

Good day, The triggered mobs (DoomShade, Swarmlord, and the Spirits of Radir and Tawro) are not spawning in the normal or DZ zones. I...

Mar 15, 2022
  10. Vexana_Lanys liked Bzalthek's post in the thread Umbral Plains (SOL) - Triggered Named; Not Spawing.

Have the exact same issue with all the spawns you listed. Just now the Masters chanted at 12:32, dead by 12:35, no Doomshade.

Mar 15, 2022
  11. Vexana_Lanys liked Kreavan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Charm/Range slot Augs.

DB, Can you please add Charm and Range slot options to some of the current type 7,8 augs out there. What is the purpose of making...

Feb 15, 2022
  12. Vexana_Lanys liked Kazint's post in the thread Not A Bug Eye of Zomm & Lifetap Interaction.

They tend to go out of their way to leave bugs like this in the game as long as they're not too over powered just to make players happy....

Jan 29, 2022
  13. Vexana_Lanys liked Trebla7th's post in the thread Not A Bug Eye of Zomm & Lifetap Interaction.

While I'm not defending the lack of communication and intent here, a plausible scenario is that this was a known bug for years... decades...

Jan 29, 2022
  14. Vexana_Lanys liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Bloodied Luclinite Corrupted Garnet - low drop rate.

I could be wrong, but in previous expansions, the diamond (which is what the garnet is in this expansion) seemed to drop from anything....

Jan 9, 2022
  15. Vexana_Lanys liked Ashigaru's post in the thread Bloodied Luclinite Corrupted Garnet - low drop rate.

Is this intended? Seems significantly lower than previous expansions, wasn't sure if it was intended as a rare drop from all mob types and...

Jan 9, 2022
  16. Vexana_Lanys liked Jumvapace's post in the thread Confirmed Necro Funeral Pyre capped at lvl 115..

Funeral Pyre AA is capped at 115 still, no new rank available to purchase in AA. Slot 1: Decrease Spell Duration by 50% Slot 2:Limit...

Jan 3, 2022
  17. Vexana_Lanys replied to the thread Confirmed Thief's Vision.

Still does. Merc overwrites 120 rogue with rk 3

Dec 30, 2021
  18. Vexana_Lanys liked Kroolhand78's post in the thread Tallon's Force summoning pet that melees with a bow..

It will attack with the bow if you summon it out of melee range.

Dec 30, 2021
  19. Vexana_Lanys liked 666DPSweDeliver's post in the thread Poison counter.

Theres nothing you can do about it, its a bug thats been around for a long time. It can happen with a number of buffs that have limited...

Dec 30, 2021
  20. Vexana_Lanys replied to the thread Tallon's Force summoning pet that melees with a bow..

Sounds like it's acting exactly like the necro archer swarm. Too close, they melee. Summoned out of melee range, fire the bows. Be nifty...

Dec 30, 2021
  21. Vexana_Lanys liked Qaotic's post in the thread Confirmed Necro - 120 spell Proclamation for Blood procs previous version of Chaotic Power X.

The new necro level 120 spell Proclamation for Blood only procs the previous version of Chaotic Power X which affects level 115 and lower...

Dec 26, 2021