Veteran_BetaTester's Recent Activity

1. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Guide events.

This guide sucked fyi. I sent in my complaint if the email addy is correct. this guide showed zero compassion what a blow it.

Apr 3, 2024
  2. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Guide events.

..and i put forward my thoughts.

Apr 3, 2024
  3. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Guide events.

Im sure I'm geting banned from the forums. I can't even run through pok with this HUGE graphics ornament bug.. that is never fixed.. I...

Apr 3, 2024
  4. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Greater Faydark on Agnarr.

Run the ridge line! Use the side of the walls like we used to back in the day.

Apr 2, 2024
  5. Veteran_BetaTester liked Herf's post in the thread Greater Faydark on Agnarr.

They're going to patch the skeletons at some point soon, giveing them a "hugging range" agro radius, which should help, but yeah if you're...

Apr 2, 2024
  6. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Guide events

I think these Guide Events suck. they come in, say what tradeskill .. I make an item for them, they give a 14slot backpack ( which is...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 2, 2024
  7. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Who stole the tradeskill containers at Dogle's bank?.

I think if you zone out and back in, they self fix. A lot of weird things like that lately.. when I have a few charactors on, one will see...

Apr 2, 2024
  8. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread April is here, and that’s no joke!.

Would have loved a screenshot of that :)

Apr 2, 2024
  9. Veteran_BetaTester liked Ythera's post in the thread April is here, and that’s no joke!.

The entire raid yesterday consisted of a swarm of sharks, which I approve. Now enchanters just need shark illusion to finish the job.

Apr 2, 2024
  10. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Guild Hall Moves.

OP, don't do it. but, Maedhros advice is good!

Apr 2, 2024
  11. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Who stole the tradeskill containers at Dogle's bank?.

When are these bugs going to get fixed.

Apr 2, 2024
  12. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Why is this log in screen like this?.

Where is the graphic screen for the game we are playing, EQ. I don't expect to see EQ II when loading into EQ. I have no interest in EQ II....

Apr 2, 2024
  13. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Why is this log in screen like this?

We are playing EQ.. not EQ II

Apr 2, 2024
  14. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

0 If you are going to have another toon, have another toon you can box.

Apr 1, 2024
  15. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread April is here, and that’s no joke!.

Get some! [IMG] Dirty mind, Bears like Fish!

Apr 1, 2024
  16. Veteran_BetaTester liked Act of Valor's post in the thread On the Social Organization of Frogloks.

I can only /kneel before such an awesome post.

Mar 31, 2024
  17. Veteran_BetaTester liked Jevax's post in the thread On the Social Organization of Frogloks.

What follows is a lore discussion of elements of froglok culture that I personally find interesting. The frogloks, like some other...

Mar 31, 2024
  18. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread When a zone crashes, pets should be restored to the last checkpoint rather than being deleted.

Used to be a thing you would see text every 20 seconds? " Yourname Saved " .. your game progress would then be saved incase of a crash. I...

Mar 31, 2024
  19. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

Use imgur google it. After you upload your image, chose Copy Image Address [IMG] Then on these forums when you reply, chose this...

Mar 31, 2024
  20. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

3/31/2024 Latest Nvidia driver 551.86 [IMG][IMG]

Mar 31, 2024
  21. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

How do you get rid of raid lag? Find your eqclient.ini and open Under [Defaults] add: StickFigures=1 To go back to normal change 1 to 0...

Mar 27, 2024
  22. Veteran_BetaTester liked Fanra's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

I'm probably going to regret even responding to this post but that's my problem. Perhaps you need to create a separate thread to discuss...

Mar 27, 2024
  23. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

Some of these bugs look really good.. I prefer the one on the left [IMG]

Mar 27, 2024
  24. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

Is this why our updates are slow? [IMG]

Mar 27, 2024
  25. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Did we get changes, who left?

[IMG]

Mar 27, 2024
  26. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Mini PC for EQ?.

I honestly don't understand these huge towers anymore. Always go smaller imho. These computer desktops really need to be smaller as we...

Mar 26, 2024
  27. Veteran_BetaTester liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Mini PC for EQ?.

As someone who buys and sells on ebay regularly your information is simply wrong. To be clear nothing wrong with buying on Amazon,...

Mar 26, 2024
  28. Veteran_BetaTester liked Bilderov's post in the thread Guild hall empty.

Lol, that's some next level conspiracy! I like it :)

Mar 26, 2024
  29. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

According to this, there are favoritism. 15:25 of the video. At 16:20 it is interesting about Daybreak somewhat agreed to allow the...

Mar 23, 2024
  30. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Guild hall empty.

Wow so you do a thread " How to losoe the hard to lose players of EQ" and now they do this to ya @@

Mar 23, 2024
  31. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Halfling Bards, come on now.

FYI the OP said Thou dost ken what verily vexeth me soil, grinds mine mutton, and troubles mine sheep? 'Tis that the Halflings canst not...

Mar 23, 2024
  32. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

Yesterday, the portals in Guild Hall were a bunch of sticks floating in the air. It is not just ornaments.

Mar 23, 2024
  33. Veteran_BetaTester liked Igorath-Bertox's post in the thread What a puzzling event!.

Why not include your official forums in it. since there are some people who don't use any of those for certain reasons. plus how can you...

Mar 23, 2024
  34. Veteran_BetaTester liked Nennius's post in the thread The free crown ornament.

Needs a face covering.

Mar 20, 2024
  35. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread The free crown ornament.

:D

Mar 20, 2024
  36. Veteran_BetaTester liked Flatchy's post in the thread The free crown ornament.

[IMG]

Mar 20, 2024
  37. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

you know, one post above a cupple here made me think.. I help newbs out alot power leveling them, killing mobs for them.. buffing them.....

Mar 19, 2024
  38. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Wait, you tell us to lighten up after we read your post and reply? :D I am offended on your Juvenile mentality comment .. /cry!

Mar 19, 2024
  39. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

NAH.. it's EQ . (By your suggestion: IF their patches cause our hardware to malfunction and fail) ...Cause if it is something with MY...

Mar 19, 2024
  40. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

just now.. Guild Lobby ramp POK [IMG]

Mar 19, 2024
  41. Veteran_BetaTester liked Allayna's post in the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

Might as well turn this into the prettiest picture thread. [IMG]

Mar 19, 2024
  42. Veteran_BetaTester liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

This showed up today for me in GL. FV server. [IMG]

Mar 18, 2024
  43. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

To small bank from Guild Lobby ramp! [IMG]

Mar 18, 2024
  44. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread The free crown ornament.

K this looks good.. anyone else got pics?? [IMG]

Mar 18, 2024
  45. Veteran_BetaTester liked Vumad's post in the thread What are those must do anniversaries?.

Not sure if this is posted somewhere. Here's some top anniversary rewards to work on. Any others I missed? Rewards 13th - Ring of the...

Mar 18, 2024
  46. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread The free crown ornament.

Well, don't be bashful.. we wanna see! Pics!!

Mar 18, 2024
  47. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread The free crown ornament.

That would match my ornaments, honest!

Mar 18, 2024
  48. Veteran_BetaTester liked Bigstomp's post in the thread The free crown ornament.

One of the more famous crowns in the world has a whole lot of fabric...

Mar 18, 2024
  49. Veteran_BetaTester liked WeCameWeConquered's post in the thread The free crown ornament.

Thanks for the free item. At the same time, the cloth part of the 'crown' is so bad. A crown should just be a crown.

Mar 18, 2024
  50. Veteran_BetaTester liked Loup Garou's post in the thread The free crown ornament.

You are all wrong - [IMG]

Mar 18, 2024
  51. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

The cleanest UI EVAH!

Mar 18, 2024
  52. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

Can we get a fix for the fix with the fix that was fixed.. suposedly fixed? Devs, I'm just tryin to be funny!

Mar 18, 2024
  53. Veteran_BetaTester liked Lubianx's post in the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

Add guild hall to that

Mar 18, 2024
  54. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Message delay...

65 seconds to see my chat appear in General channel. [IMG]

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 18, 2024
  55. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

Big bank [IMG]

Mar 17, 2024
  56. Veteran_BetaTester liked kain200's post in the thread All Access free level 100 char boost..

For anyone else trying to figure this out, here is an easy guide of what I did. Log in to game with any character on any live server(even...

Mar 17, 2024
  57. Veteran_BetaTester liked Angeliana's post in the thread It is EverQuest’s 25th Anniversary!.

[IMG] Come join in the celebration and receive some gifts. It has been twenty-five years of quests completed, achievements earned,...

Mar 17, 2024
  58. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread The free crown ornament.

No (photos I just found on the web) [IMG] [IMG] Yes. [media] I had this hat in the early 90's. One day I heard this blimp flying...

Mar 17, 2024
  59. Veteran_BetaTester liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread The free crown ornament.

Having worked several different construction jobs over the years, I can honestly say that I have NEVER seen a construction worker hat...

Mar 17, 2024
  60. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread All Access free level 100 char boost..

...here: [IMG]

Mar 17, 2024
  61. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread It is EverQuest’s 25th Anniversary!.

100 lvl Heroic: It is found here [IMG]

Mar 17, 2024
  62. Veteran_BetaTester liked Allayna's post in the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

i9 3ghz, 32g ram, nvidia RTX 4080 16g - direct x12 None of this started until direct x11 was pushed live for me, similar for the memory...

Mar 17, 2024
  63. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

Nvidia 3060 laptop (latest driver)

Mar 16, 2024
  64. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

The free crown ornament

What does it go with? What ornament set does it match up with?

Mar 16, 2024
  65. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread What you get!.

Sorry, I have to say this, the crown sucks. If it was just the gold crown fine, but the cloth as well doesn't match anything on any toon I...

Mar 16, 2024
  66. Veteran_BetaTester liked Allayna's post in the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

[img] Another patch where something was "fixed". Running through POK today.

Mar 16, 2024
  67. Veteran_BetaTester liked Nennius's post in the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

Think of the stories you can tell your grand kids. Exciting times.

Mar 16, 2024
  68. Veteran_BetaTester liked Allayna's post in the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

[IMG]

Mar 16, 2024
  69. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

New ornament is GREAT thanks!! [IMG]

Mar 16, 2024
  70. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE

[IMG]

Forum: Resolved

Mar 14, 2024
  71. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

One of the topics I wronte a letter to the CEO about.

Mar 14, 2024
  72. Veteran_BetaTester liked Silvena's post in the thread What does this mean?.

Yes and no? I've never had an issue running lesson with fellowship doing what it does until today. Even capped, the AA xp took a hit....

Mar 14, 2024
  73. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread What does this mean?.

They nerfed AA exp now??

Mar 13, 2024
  74. Veteran_BetaTester liked Herf's post in the thread Fixed Internally Are there supposed to be lvl 95 skels in Gfay on Agnarr?.

The good old days. Like when you could put loot on mobs :)

Mar 13, 2024
  75. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

What does this mean?

The per-kill Alternate Advancement experience cap is now applied before most server and character-based experience modifiers to be more...

Mar 13, 2024
  76. Veteran_BetaTester liked Captain Video's post in the thread Much improvement from this patch.

It was part of the inital DX11 client rollout.

Mar 13, 2024
  77. Veteran_BetaTester liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Much improvement from this patch.

Been there since they removed the gamma slider. Definitely not a gamma replacement. For some computers, sliding it one way or the...

Mar 13, 2024
  78. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Benefits of using a Level 100 Heroic on a max level char?.

Bags and mount. (just throwing that out there). I like the 100 heroic mount.

Mar 13, 2024
  79. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread I see the issue of being too dark has been marked as 'not a bug'.

What I can't figure out is this HD look on ornaments (visable armor) in certain zones. The HD look is fantastic but it goes back to normal...

Mar 13, 2024
  80. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Fixed Internally Are there supposed to be lvl 95 skels in Gfay on Agnarr?.

I hope it is on my server :D I once made a necro and had the skelly illusion on. My name was Greaterdarkbone. I would FD in the woods of...

Mar 13, 2024
  81. Veteran_BetaTester liked Taktek!'s post in the thread Does the neck drop anymore?.

I lost count but finally got a neck after what seems to be around 150 missions.

Mar 12, 2024
  82. Veteran_BetaTester liked Nennius's post in the thread Does the neck drop anymore?.

Only in leap years. What? Nooooooooooooooooo

Mar 11, 2024
  83. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Does the neck drop anymore?.

Jinx right? Disarm chest.. Can't shoot it with a bow. See loot in window, chest vanishes.. loot is there, can't grab or give to anyone.

Mar 11, 2024
  84. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Does the neck drop anymore?.

Hmm, Dwarf count?

Mar 11, 2024
  85. Veteran_BetaTester liked Sam Hyde's post in the thread Request for PoK.

I'll be there with my crew, wearing our fully evolved necks

Mar 11, 2024
  86. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Request for PoK

Turn PoK into a mosh pit! For the BARD IN US!

Mar 11, 2024
  87. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I have seen two Fippy mounts in the game (different people) sofar. Maybe 3. I don't know if they will fill the $1499 seats.

Mar 10, 2024
  88. Veteran_BetaTester liked Marton's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

New EQ expansion is released. Player A: pays $35 and briskly moves to old content to level. Player B: pays $35 and cheerfully...

Mar 10, 2024
  89. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Does the neck drop anymore?.

LOL

Mar 10, 2024
  90. Veteran_BetaTester liked Zeelot's post in the thread Does the neck drop anymore?.

Yeah. I see it all the time

Mar 10, 2024
  91. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread PAX East Afterparty meetup!.

[media]

Mar 10, 2024
  92. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Does the neck drop anymore?

In mission Final Fugue.

Mar 10, 2024
  93. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

remember the last two bags are not accessable.. empty them . I just had to resub one account to deal with that issue. I'm not 100% out of...

Mar 10, 2024
  94. Veteran_BetaTester liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

First lets take exp off mobs that folks have enjoyed farming for exp for years. Now replace that with exp off of missions but keep...

Mar 10, 2024
  95. Veteran_BetaTester liked Iven's post in the thread Any Part of the 'crew' still in the game from the start?.

Allen Bond and Kevin Lydy. Allen created about all textures and Kevin created the EQ logo and other art.

Mar 7, 2024
  96. Veteran_BetaTester liked Dre.'s post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

[media]

Mar 7, 2024
  97. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread PAX East Afterparty meetup!.

No thank you.

Mar 7, 2024
  98. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Any Part of the 'crew' still in the game from the start?

Any of you still in the game ( on the payroll ) of this game since is started? JUST CURIOUS. Sure seems liken it ain't. I wanna know.

Mar 7, 2024
  99. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Stealth nerfs?.

Point is , straight up.. Developers. Don't mess with nerfs the game after it has been going on so long you are obviously forcing...

Mar 7, 2024
  100. Veteran_BetaTester liked Pintoy 3's post in the thread PAX East Afterparty meetup!.

Is it cheaper than $1499? I mean someone has to pay for the GM's gas to drive all the way to Boston.

Mar 7, 2024
  101. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Stealth nerfs?.

I need to cancel my subs.

Mar 4, 2024
  102. Veteran_BetaTester liked Mesc's post in the thread This is a rip off!.

Fix the Game and put the Experience back where it belongs. On. The. Mobs.

Mar 4, 2024
  103. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Things I dislike about the UI.

Revert to old, the Inventory is behind bags. quests, db store......

Mar 4, 2024
  104. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

This is a rip off!

500 free coin per month for DB and an option is to use it on a discounted purchase for the Legend of Oathbreaker. So, I chose to do that....

Mar 4, 2024
  105. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Today is the day!.

[IMG]

Mar 3, 2024
  106. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Pet bug

Spell: Snuff Out This lands on a pet, pet gets suspended, Player comes back to PoK and pops pet back out. All afk die. [IMG]

Mar 2, 2024
  107. Veteran_BetaTester liked Aldryn's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congrats, friends! [IMG]

Mar 2, 2024
  108. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Today is the day!.

Hat and swards [IMG]

Mar 2, 2024
  109. Veteran_BetaTester liked Iven's post in the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

If you are refering to the monthly 500 db, those are not free. You prepaid for them.

Mar 2, 2024
  110. Veteran_BetaTester liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

I don't mind supporting EQ to a point. I do my share of spending. But I do hate spending money on broken junk I won't use. I spent...

Mar 2, 2024
  111. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Today is the day!.

Bow ornaments?

Mar 1, 2024
  112. Veteran_BetaTester liked Lejaun's post in the thread Today is the day!.

Pretty sure they mean the digital only bundles, not live.

Mar 1, 2024
  113. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Things I dislike about the UI.

I turned off the New UI myself.

Mar 1, 2024
  114. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Today is the day!.

Make this stuff tradable !! people will buy this up to sell in game for kr!

Feb 29, 2024
  115. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Today is the day!.

[IMG]

Feb 29, 2024
  116. Veteran_BetaTester liked Silvena's post in the thread Today is the day!.

[IMG] [IMG]

Feb 29, 2024
  117. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Today is the day!.

If one bought the $150 .. can they opt to buy the $250 and only pay the difference like when you buy the expansion sets? So pay $100...

Feb 29, 2024
  118. Veteran_BetaTester liked Kekshu's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

This patch to DX11 is horrible. I have had to adjust my monitor settings to even see the bloody game. Loading times have increased as well...

Feb 29, 2024
  119. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Today is the day!.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Anyone got a pict of the $250 mount?

Feb 29, 2024
  120. Veteran_BetaTester liked Knifen's post in the thread Visage of the Valkyrie.

Shame, was hoping going forward more would be mount usable with better animations as was kinda lead to believe. Pretty soon they wont...

Feb 29, 2024
  121. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Today is the day!.

Buyers beware! For the $150 Patron Edition. Visage of the Valkyrie. Is it intended for the illusion to have certain limitations?: No...

Feb 29, 2024
  122. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Visage of the Valkyrie

Illusion does not show certain weapons or shield. No emotes. No flapping wings. Just /sit and /faint. [IMG]

Feb 29, 2024
  123. Veteran_BetaTester liked Fintank's post in the thread Today is the day!.

Are the Sword ornaments just straight up swords or is it a convertible myriad of ornaments like we've been getting for a while? If those...

Feb 28, 2024
  124. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Today is the day!.

Are the mounts limited first come first serve, or do we have time to buy ? $250 package.

Feb 28, 2024
  125. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Fippy Fest 2024

https://www.darkpawgames.com/fippy-fest Buying the 250 pack, is that also first come first serve or do we have until June 15th, 2024

Feb 28, 2024
  126. Veteran_BetaTester liked Windance's post in the thread Things I dislike about the UI.

Should be a pop up like for raid invites.

Feb 28, 2024
  127. Veteran_BetaTester liked fransisco's post in the thread Things I dislike about the UI.

Number one issue - more than all the grey model stuff. The inventory always opening and covering up EVERYTHING by ALWAYS BEING ON TOP. Can...

Feb 28, 2024
  128. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Puller group role.

I like you !! ...the question is, how did this effect the merc (that is all that matters) :)

Feb 28, 2024
  129. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Things I dislike about the UI

New players, even uber players, don't see invites. It is always a must for me to /tell I sent you an invite. Tabbed windows, windows on...

Feb 28, 2024
  130. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Ordering Kronos.

Kronos arrived today. In the past if I ordered 1 it would take 1-2 hrs if that.. 2 it would be hours not over night.

Feb 28, 2024
  131. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Ordering Kronos.

"It normally would take 1 hr." .i..

Feb 28, 2024
  132. Veteran_BetaTester liked Bilderov's post in the thread Ordering Kronos.

I found all the ones that I bought take a long time for me (often a day or so). When it first happened, I thought something had gone...

Feb 28, 2024
  133. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Ordering Kronos

Why do Kronos take so long to get ordered from DB?? I have experimented this fact.. Credit card.. off time.. during business time Debit...

Feb 27, 2024
  134. Veteran_BetaTester liked Jedis's post in the thread /hidecampfire command please.

The campfire graphic is making my integrated gpu nucs fan go hard if a campfire is visible on the screen. As soon as I look away from it,...

Feb 27, 2024
  135. Veteran_BetaTester liked Scila's post in the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

Off the beta side ... [MemoryMode0] TextureLoadsPerFrame=5 AnimationLoadsPerFrame=2 BitmapsPerFrame=250 DownsamplesPerFrame=1...

Feb 27, 2024
  136. Veteran_BetaTester liked Scila's post in the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

I'll check when I can get close to the comp - my chair has been "taken over" by my blind and medicated kittie for the afternoon.

Feb 27, 2024
  137. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

thanks so much

Feb 27, 2024
  138. Veteran_BetaTester liked Rijacki's post in the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

I have a laptop with EQ installed that hasn't been updated since the change. I'll try to remember to pull the file for you. I do not...

Feb 27, 2024
  139. Veteran_BetaTester liked Scila's post in the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

I'm looking at the beta ini ... TextureCache=True UseD3DTextureCompression=True WindowedGamma=1 LinearGammaContent=1 Bloom=1...

Feb 27, 2024
  140. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

Memory.ini file This area: [MemoryMode2] TextureLoadsPerFrame=5 AnimationLoadsPerFrame=4 BitmapsPerFrame=3 DownsamplesPerFrame=1...

Feb 27, 2024
  141. Veteran_BetaTester liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

Not. My. Problem. Just fix the damn game.

Feb 27, 2024
  142. Veteran_BetaTester liked Scila's post in the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

The problem with futzing with the ini file ... you're doing db's job for them. Here is what is being forgotten. If, and I do mean if, it's...

Feb 25, 2024
  143. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

Before DX11... anyone have a backup of the files we can have considering I have asked what the files looked like before the update and got...

Feb 25, 2024
  144. Veteran_BetaTester liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

Why the hell have people bought into the idea that it's an either/or situation? Are we really this numb to crappy game performace that...

Feb 25, 2024
  145. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Meeme [media]

Feb 23, 2024
  146. Veteran_BetaTester liked uberkingkong's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

They nerf it after the raiders repeated it and got the easy AAs. Then when casuals get to it, AA isn't good anymore. Creating that...

Feb 23, 2024
  147. Veteran_BetaTester liked Angahran's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

what 'exploit'? It was a quest, there was nothing broken, there was no cheating. It was a nice way to help people catch up.

Feb 23, 2024
  148. Veteran_BetaTester liked Angahran's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

Why do people always do this? This is a game, it's supposed to be fun, but anytime anything is found that makes things easier for...

Feb 23, 2024
  149. Veteran_BetaTester liked Allayna's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

Should've been 250 AA, only repeatable once per week in my opinion. Let everyone refill their glyph bank for minimal effort/time...

Feb 23, 2024
  150. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Mea Culpa.

[IMG]

Feb 23, 2024
  151. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

I was better before the patch.

Feb 23, 2024
  152. Veteran_BetaTester liked Windance's post in the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

If you set your per-frame loads low you zone fast and can react smoothly, the cost is the models not having textures. After adjusting...

Feb 23, 2024
  153. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

I ran backwards to the small bank, turned around and saw this... [IMG] The problem here is, if I'm in a raid and I turn around, this takes...

Feb 23, 2024
  154. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

Confirmed, Popping mercs arrive at 72% hp instead of 100% HP. Also swapping mercs arrive at 72%. Swapped: 62% HP, Swapped: 80% HP, Swapped:...

Feb 22, 2024
  155. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

Cool... Is this what it was before the patch?

Feb 22, 2024
  156. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

Anyone have a comparison of what exactly changed in Memory.ini and whatever files so I can revert back. I just don't want to run up to...

Feb 22, 2024
  157. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

I agree.

Feb 22, 2024
  158. Veteran_BetaTester liked Herf's post in the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

When I zone I now see naked people. I'm traumatized. Must find an attorney :)

Feb 22, 2024
  159. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

Do you know the exact changes that I can revert back to by chance? :)

Feb 22, 2024
  160. Veteran_BetaTester liked Jedipokey's post in the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

I think it is a mix of both options

Feb 22, 2024
  161. Veteran_BetaTester liked Bilderov's post in the thread Noooooo!!!!! Angeliana!!!!!.

Feb 22, 2024
  162. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

So to get it back where it was, I would have to twink those two areas in the Memory.ini ? It seems they don't have a fix for this, and...

Feb 22, 2024
  163. Veteran_BetaTester liked Garadgari's post in the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

Every time I zone my Mercenary's' heath drops to 73%.

Feb 22, 2024
  164. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Resetting my EQCLIENT.INI file for today's patch!.

Playing on Test you are a subject for the developers to get input without your /bug reports. I think taking so long on a comment on...

Feb 21, 2024
  165. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Memory Mode Loading Changes

Graphical loading is now slower. More naked npc's. Turning to face 180 and turning back the world has to reload. memory has been effected...

Feb 21, 2024
  166. Veteran_BetaTester liked Angeliana's post in the thread Anniversary Tower Door 2 is unlocked!.

[IMG] Who’s ready to peek behind door number 2? As you casually look about in the tower, you sense that the shinies you are finding are...

Feb 21, 2024
  167. Veteran_BetaTester liked Flatchy's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

The new grind is Overseer. As unfun as it is, it will still DING your toons. I have alts that have never set foot outside the gh who are...

Feb 21, 2024
  168. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

70-100 is boring. I spend so much time helping folks from Cresent Reach up... and about that point they just don't want to heroic floating...

Feb 21, 2024
  169. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Resetting my EQCLIENT.INI file for today's patch!.

I have a feeling, like a UI file.. messing with it (a UI file) messes with players ability to play without countless searching for player...

Feb 21, 2024
  170. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Good idea?.

Me, Myself and I

Feb 21, 2024
  171. Veteran_BetaTester liked fransisco's post in the thread Good idea?.

100% agree. The guild lobby is just a mazy lag fest I have to go to in order to get to guild hall. Everyone just goes afk blocking...

Feb 21, 2024
  172. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Got it, the quote should read... LaunchPad > Advanced Tools > Game Configuration > Video Card > Model Selection > Engine Settings ... has...

Feb 17, 2024
  173. Veteran_BetaTester liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Its literally the next screen. CLICK NEXT!! :) But I am not sure if she is saying to turn it off or if DPG needs to clean it up and...

Feb 17, 2024
  174. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Good idea?.

Not really. When I play it is consistant for hours unless I'm going to go afk. I do have times of the day I will be in and out of the...

Feb 17, 2024
  175. Veteran_BetaTester liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Good idea?.

1. Literally nobody is asking for indefinite buff timers. Where are you even coming up with this and why? Just another red herring in the...

Feb 17, 2024
  176. Veteran_BetaTester liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Good idea?.

And that system is trash. Why bring it up? Oh, because you like bringing nothing useful to conversations.

Feb 17, 2024
  177. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

I don't follow.. I got as far as Game Configuration [IMG]

Feb 17, 2024
  178. Veteran_BetaTester liked Gillian's post in the thread Ranger 2.0.

sam issue on firiona vie the wayfarers brotherhood officer will not accept the travelers journal and give me the emote. she says she can't...

Feb 17, 2024
  179. Veteran_BetaTester liked Iven's post in the thread Request to Dye things....

There are two more in the Overseer NPC Shop. :p

Feb 14, 2024
  180. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Mercs dropping because too many players.

Perk.. we shouldn't have to pay a perk for extra bag slots. Extra bag slots were features of an expansion. I'm not paying a perk for...

Feb 14, 2024
  181. Veteran_BetaTester liked Yinla's post in the thread Mercs dropping because too many players.

Currently on test

Feb 14, 2024
  182. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Mercs dropping because too many players

Instead of mercs dropping, why not load the players into a /pick? This disrupts our game play .. mercs dropping because too many players...

Feb 13, 2024
  183. Veteran_BetaTester liked Angeliana's post in the thread EverQuest Soundtrack Vol. 2.

[IMG] We can all agree that EverQuest has some of the best in-game music, and with The Year of Darkpaw: An EverQuest® Celebration going...

Feb 13, 2024
  184. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread EverQuest Soundtrack Vol. 2.

cool!

Feb 13, 2024
  185. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Enchanter spell haste missing stats?

level 121: Speed of Margator On Allakhazam it states Increase AGI by 551 Increase DEX by 460 Increase ATK by 386 Increase Attack Speed...

Feb 13, 2024
  186. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Request to Dye things....

What the heck you talkin about. [IMG] How much more clearer do you need!

Feb 13, 2024
  187. Veteran_BetaTester liked Silvena's post in the thread Request to Dye things....

I would love to see the Silver Spoon ornament changed from Bow Only to any weapon slot.

Feb 13, 2024