Veteran_BetaTester's Recent Activity

1. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Are we actively trying to flush this game down toilet?.

^ Took him 2 weeks to give up trying to /report himself as a bug :)

Apr 9, 2021 at 8:49 PM
  2. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread server down times....

as requested... [media]

Apr 8, 2021 at 8:22 PM
  3. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Are we actively trying to flush this game down toilet?.

Are we actively trying to flush this game down toilet? [media]

Apr 7, 2021 at 8:46 PM
  4. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread 22 anniv mission Unity.

try harder... Boom (ba dada dada) Boom (ba dada dada) [media]

Mar 21, 2021
  5. Veteran_BetaTester liked Zarkdon's post in the thread 22 years...

RIP. You are responsible for some of the most memorable and frustrating experiences I've ever had on any game. Thank you.

Mar 19, 2021
  6. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Unity HA torn pages....

Kill everything in the zone.. Avoiding in water mobs.. resulted in 4-5 pages last night. We were tired, killed lots of mobs.. but...

Mar 19, 2021
  7. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Daybreak are geniuses..

"it just occurred to me" I don't need to know more.

Mar 17, 2021
  8. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Any bugs that have a 22nd anniversary?.

You have got to be kidding me.

Mar 17, 2021
  9. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Producer's Letter - Winter 2021 and 22nd Anniversary!.

Cool hat, thank you!

Mar 16, 2021
  10. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

22 years..

RIP.. Brad McQuaid. [media]

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 16, 2021
  11. Veteran_BetaTester liked Conq's post in the thread Anniversary Promotions.

[IMG]Potato bears! [IMG][IMG]

Mar 16, 2021
  12. Veteran_BetaTester liked Orbital101's post in the thread Anniversary Promotions.

22nd Everquest Anniversary Mission & Quests Let know if you enjoy it and if you want me to do a little run down each month on whats new in...

Mar 16, 2021
  13. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Happy Anniversary !!

[media]

Mar 16, 2021
  14. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Anniversary Promotions.

Too much YouTube Skuz ;P [media]

Mar 12, 2021
  15. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Anniversary Promotions.

^ And I will politely patiently await this kind addition to this years anniversary ;D

Mar 11, 2021
  16. Veteran_BetaTester liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Anniversary Promotions.

It's going to be all of those places and discord once it's up. But it isn't yet, we are doing some other things this year in addition...

Mar 11, 2021
  17. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread It is time....

What I like, AFK player... plays in this area --< ...................................> auto pulling. I pull around that area, kill to 45%.....

Mar 11, 2021
  18. Veteran_BetaTester liked KrakenReality's post in the thread just curious....

It'd be a good idea to do another limited round. There are quite a few people that paid up for lifetime subs, then added another account...

Mar 10, 2021
  19. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

just curious...

Anyone notice any lifetime sub offers? /had to ask

Mar 10, 2021
  20. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Hats off!

6 hrs.. it was 6 hrs.. Nice job!

Mar 10, 2021
  21. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Anniversary Promotions.

page 4, can we stay on topic.

Mar 10, 2021
  22. Veteran_BetaTester liked Leerah's post in the thread Anniversary Promotions.

What stimulus money? I got my play money from our Hubby Tax. (Hubby wants a new toy, I get 10% of its cost. No nag. Everybody's...

Mar 10, 2021
  23. Veteran_BetaTester liked Varillian's post in the thread Is there a cap to banked merc AAs?.

Maybe his Merc-XP comes from Overseer-Tasks.

Mar 10, 2021
  24. Veteran_BetaTester liked Fenthen's post in the thread Is there a cap to banked merc AAs?.

20.999 is the merc AA banked limit. Spend any of them and the next kill gets you another merc AA.

Mar 10, 2021
  25. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Is there a cap to banked merc AAs?.

"Just for men Dwarf"

Mar 10, 2021
  26. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

PC Ram

Well, I need to pick some brains. First of all I'm confused on G.Skill model numbers. Second, "B-die" Third, single rank dual rank. (not...

Mar 6, 2021
  27. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Zoning .... freezes up EQ.

Did a full Launcher file check - Directx: Windows 10 will have DirectX version 11 installed in it which will meet the requirements of...

Feb 26, 2021
  28. Veteran_BetaTester liked Skuz's post in the thread Zoning .... freezes up EQ.

Try renaming your character log file, it's possibly grown very large. i.e. change: "eqlog_charactername_servername.txt" to something like...

Feb 26, 2021
  29. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Zoning .... freezes up EQ

Entering soandso zone, Please Wait... Nothing... I have to end process to get out of this lock up. This has happened over a week....

Forum: Bug Reports

Feb 26, 2021
  30. Veteran_BetaTester liked Accipiter's post in the thread Meeting EQ people in RL, what's your story?.

Wait, that was you? (yes, I read the disclaimer)

Feb 25, 2021
  31. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

I have to say...This zone crashing bug is very annoying.

This zone crashing bug is very annoying. Zone, text shows " Entering nameofzone Please Wait...' Frozen.. Nothing happens. Have to...

Feb 23, 2021
  32. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Set Affinity win 10.

Will let you know how it goes, thank you :) . Soulbanshee, is this OK with you? CPUAffinity0=0 CPUAffinity1=1 CPUAffinity2=2...

Feb 23, 2021
  33. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Meeting EQ people in RL, what's your story?.

Years ago, early EQ days... it took me forever to travel over to a zone where I met some dark elves right after I zoned in. I was worried...

Feb 23, 2021
  34. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Set Affinity win 10.

So how do I write the code for this advice? Thanks for replying everyone!

Feb 22, 2021
  35. Veteran_BetaTester liked Zipe's post in the thread Set Affinity win 10.

Hello Veteran_BetaTester, I am not an expert on this and all I know is common knowledge gathered by others over the years... This is how it...

Feb 22, 2021
  36. Veteran_BetaTester liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Set Affinity win 10.

Not exactly... On a multi-threaded system, =0 and =1 would be telling EQ to use thread (CPU) 0 and 1, which would be core 0. Thread 2 and...

Feb 22, 2021
  37. Veteran_BetaTester liked Fanra's post in the thread Set Affinity win 10.

https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Graphics_and_performance_settings_guide#CPUAffinity If your CPU (processor) has more than one core (if...

Feb 22, 2021
  38. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread How inattentive devs are to Zek.

One thing people like in games is PVP. There should be an item in DB store '' hug your Developer" I would buy it for $10. Skuz, have...

Feb 22, 2021
  39. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Set Affinity win 10

Task Manager Right click process eqgame there is not an option for ' Set Affinity ' Windows 10. My one core is redlining with 2 EQ...

Feb 22, 2021
  40. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread zoning graphics.

This is happening to me. Today. My system. OS: Win 10 Pro CPU: 5600x Mobo: Asus Rog STRIX X570-i RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB DDR4-3600 CL16...

Feb 22, 2021
  41. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Should I reroll, or can this work?.

You are over thinking. Do/play as you want. This is EverQuest. You don't have to keep up. Real life great, you can always log in and play...

Feb 17, 2021
  42. Veteran_BetaTester liked Dythan's post in the thread Should I reroll, or can this work?.

You sound like the kind of player I can't wait to invite to my xp group.

Feb 17, 2021
  43. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Server transfer.

I never got a free token either. I read about some token, went to check the /itemoverflow command.. Nothing. Transferred a toon and...

Feb 17, 2021
  44. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Server transfer

Do you lose all progression (agents) of Overseer if you server transfer a character?

Feb 16, 2021
  45. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread I think it's Sad...

This is because of the raid guilds. They recruit everyone as " casual players " to maybe fill in an empty raid day. Thus, population...

Feb 14, 2021
  46. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread I think it's Sad...

"I think it's sad..." I'm crying now ><

Feb 14, 2021
  47. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread you call yours self a veteran but....

You lie :D

Feb 12, 2021
  48. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread is Everquest 3 news coming soon......

My taste of music is different then yours

Feb 12, 2021
  49. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread is Everquest 3 news coming soon......

For example (Re: my above reply) https://media.giphy.com/media/5tMX3AGXnBBcs/giphy.gif check that out, IF EQ was this.. amazing.

Feb 9, 2021
  50. Veteran_BetaTester liked WarpedJester's post in the thread you call yours self a veteran but....

OMG the boats... How man y people had "unscheduled departures" from the boats at zone lines??

Feb 9, 2021
  51. Veteran_BetaTester liked Adruger's post in the thread ToV/CoV Mobs you can Molo with Merc ???.

Little Bunny Foo Foo - barely

Feb 8, 2021
  52. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread you call yours self a veteran but....

BOAT!!

Feb 8, 2021
  53. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Are bazaar automated price script users causing lag?.

mic drop

Feb 8, 2021
  54. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Are bazaar automated price script users causing lag?.

That is @#$@n BS! Developers get on this right away. WTF Scrips in bazaar now? When will hacking stop in the game?

Feb 8, 2021
  55. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread 10% discount on DB items.

Well I found this: https://www.everquest.com/membership

Feb 8, 2021
  56. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread is Everquest 3 news coming soon......

perhaps he / she is hoping for a change like this OP is.

Feb 8, 2021
  57. Veteran_BetaTester liked Kobra's post in the thread is Everquest 3 news coming soon......

When it comes to an EQ 3 no news is good news in my opinion. I have zero interest in seeing another EQ game that will just cannabilize...

Feb 8, 2021
  58. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread is Everquest 3 news coming soon......

is Everquest 3 news coming soon..... Snicker!

Feb 8, 2021
  59. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

10% discount on DB items

Why am I not getting discounted Kronos ? I am being charged full price going through DB store in game.. clicking DB button in my UI. Single...

Feb 8, 2021
  60. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Just a question...why?

Now that the BETA reward is out (/claim), why.. Why turn a pet into a crate? Why a crate (chest, box)? I don't understand the theme....

Feb 5, 2021
  61. Veteran_BetaTester liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread How do you say it?.

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?!?! :D

Feb 5, 2021
  62. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread How do you say it?.

Lets vote! Luce! Go away Skuz :)

Feb 5, 2021
  63. Veteran_BetaTester liked Zamiam's post in the thread How do you say it?.

same i always used to pronounce it luce lin until i heard the devs call it and put it in a post somewhere Luck-lin .. but just between...

Feb 5, 2021
  64. Veteran_BetaTester liked CazRaX's post in the thread How do you say it?.

Luce-Lin just sounds better to me and it is how I have always pronounced it, I will not change now.

Feb 5, 2021
  65. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread How do you say it?.

I have always thought it to be Luce-Lin

Feb 5, 2021
  66. Veteran_BetaTester liked Sokki's post in the thread How do you say it?.

Yeah, the devs have said it's Luck-Lin. I always pronounced it Luce-Lin though.

Feb 5, 2021
  67. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread you call yours self a veteran but....

Being able to loot a friends corpse for them from the Mino Caves.

Feb 5, 2021
  68. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Item for the DB Store.

Have it in housing. This way it can be shared for all even outside the guild.

Feb 5, 2021
  69. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread An idea....

I had not seen this post. I guess great minds think alike but I have not recently experienced a in game friend pass, although I remember...

Feb 5, 2021
  70. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

How do you say it?

Shadows of luclin Luck Luce ?

Feb 5, 2021
  71. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw, you are leaving a ton of money on the table.

I think account to account was stopped from eBay toon plat-farmer era.

Feb 5, 2021
  72. Veteran_BetaTester liked Svann2's post in the thread Merge servers, what is next for EQ (Stimulus Population relief Bill).

starting rumor something big for anniversary. :D

Feb 5, 2021
  73. Veteran_BetaTester liked Skuz's post in the thread Merge servers, what is next for EQ (Stimulus Population relief Bill).

Or you could have said "exp in CoV is equally as crap as ToV was" :D

Feb 5, 2021
  74. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

I occasionally zone and the game freezes. I have to completely reboot the pc. Windows freeze. When I try to log back in (clicking one icon...

Feb 4, 2021
  75. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

An idea...

Allow us to purchase a stone for players passed so we can put them in a memorial plot in EQ.

Feb 3, 2021
  76. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Master mercenaries should be available for 1 Krono a month.

Yeah, to the can!

Feb 3, 2021
  77. Veteran_BetaTester liked Jumbur's post in the thread Master mercenaries should be available for 1 Krono a month.

Buying extra player power for kronos is "pay to win", which is something I am strongly against...:mad:

Feb 3, 2021
  78. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Master mercenaries should be available for 1 Krono a month.

Then make Clerics tank. (my first reply on this topic) EDIT: :P

Feb 3, 2021
  79. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread BETA reward?.

Around the time they allow us to buy lifetime membership? /grin

Feb 3, 2021
  80. Veteran_BetaTester liked dreamweaver's post in the thread BETA reward?.

Last I heard this was in progress, I will check the status in a meeting I have today.

Feb 3, 2021
  81. Veteran_BetaTester liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Merge servers, what is next for EQ (Stimulus Population relief Bill).

Cazic spawns 2 gen chats by about 4pm central daily if not earlier.

Feb 3, 2021
  82. Veteran_BetaTester liked Maedhros's post in the thread Merge servers, what is next for EQ (Stimulus Population relief Bill).

Well the problem is pretty easy to see here, Beta has been closed for a month and a half now, Veteran BetaTester. You would probably...

Feb 3, 2021
  83. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Merge servers, what is next for EQ (Stimulus Population relief Bill).

I have been 'done' several times ;D Not happening. I would/will always take a cleric lfg.. and get them to tank :) (or teach them...

Feb 3, 2021
  84. Veteran_BetaTester liked Nennius's post in the thread Merge servers, what is next for EQ (Stimulus Population relief Bill).

Bristlebane. Active general chat. 400+ and sometime get kicked to a General2 channel. Lots going on. I don't raid, so I can't speak to...

Feb 3, 2021
  85. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

BETA reward?

Was there a reward for BETA? (How to get it)

Jan 28, 2021
  86. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Merge servers, what is next for EQ (Stimulus Population relief Bill)

Gen chat dead Nothing really going on I run around buffing newbs and spend time trying to make my paid sub worthwhile. What is next for...

Jan 28, 2021
  87. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Lots of Potential Issues....

Didn’t they sell for $300 million??!!

Jan 28, 2021
  88. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Please give us the ability to 'res' our deleted characters..

Is this what you say before taking a photo for your Sig?

Jan 23, 2021
  89. Veteran_BetaTester liked Tucoh's post in the thread Please give us the ability to 'res' our deleted characters..

They should halt development on the next expansion for this ground-breaking idea: Implement...

Jan 23, 2021
  90. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Design a solo mission for each class.

lol Evye!

Jan 23, 2021
  91. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Please give us the ability to 'res' our deleted characters..

Seriously, I have played like 30 hrs once and ended up deleting a character doing something. I thought maybe I was trying to create a new...

Jan 20, 2021
  92. Veteran_BetaTester liked Myrdale's post in the thread Please give us the ability to 'res' our deleted characters..

I would pay $20 for a token I could click that would flag my character as non-deletable.

Jan 20, 2021
  93. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Design a solo mission for each class.

I saw you playing doctor with Fairies in certain zones, Evye!

Jan 20, 2021
  94. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Fixed Internally Faded Restless containers not showing item results.

Usually I don't like Ogres...

Jan 20, 2021
  95. Veteran_BetaTester liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Fixed Internally Faded Restless containers not showing item results.

This is ready for the January patch.

Jan 20, 2021
  96. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Please give us the ability to 'res' our deleted characters.

If we accidently delete our characters, please allow us to get them back. Charge us if you need. I miss a couple of old toons. We do...

Jan 20, 2021
  97. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Fixed Internally Faded Restless containers not showing item results.

Dear developer. Please tell us players when this will be fixed.

Jan 5, 2021
  98. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Duplicate Topic CoV weapons in /baz

I can't tell what an item makes. For example, " Faded Restless Velium Hammer " No idea what stats will be, 1 hand or 2 hand.. nothing....

Jan 2, 2021
  99. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Good's Maps Pack.

Merry Christmas to you too!

Dec 26, 2020
  100. Veteran_BetaTester liked Riou's post in the thread What was CoV BETA reward?.

Mimic Familiar

Dec 26, 2020
  101. Veteran_BetaTester liked Nniki's post in the thread What was CoV BETA reward?.

Metamorph Wand - Mimic Announcement: https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-claws-of-veeshan-beta-testing-rewards-2020 Video:...

Dec 26, 2020
  102. Veteran_BetaTester liked Kelset's post in the thread Merry Christmas!.

Merry Christmas all, may Santa bring you double XP and rare drops!

Dec 26, 2020
  103. Veteran_BetaTester liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Merry Christmas!.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Dec 26, 2020
  104. Veteran_BetaTester liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Merry Christmas!.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Dec 26, 2020
  105. Veteran_BetaTester liked Nennius's post in the thread Merry Christmas!.

Indeed! After a pretty awful year, it was a Merry Christmas in my house. Hope yours was as well.

Dec 26, 2020
  106. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Merry Christmas!.

11:59!

Dec 25, 2020
  107. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

What was CoV BETA reward?

If it has not already been discussed, what was this BETA reward going to be please?

Dec 25, 2020
  108. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread UI mods you enjoy the most.

Buff windows https://www.eqinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=6831

Dec 25, 2020
  109. Veteran_BetaTester liked Bobbybick's post in the thread UI mods you enjoy the most.

Tabless Chat : https://www.eqinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=6770

Dec 25, 2020
  110. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Merry Christmas!

[media]

Dec 25, 2020
  111. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread What will you miss from BETA?.

Thanks for the help shhh ;)

Dec 9, 2020
  112. Veteran_BetaTester liked RPoo's post in the thread What will you miss from BETA?.

Seeing people from all other servers merged into one.

Dec 9, 2020
  113. Veteran_BetaTester liked Vumad's post in the thread What will you miss from BETA?.

Unlimited rez tokens and being able to throw bodies at a raid boss without losing any XP.

Dec 9, 2020
  114. Veteran_BetaTester liked seber's post in the thread What will you miss from BETA?.

the Npc raid ore lol.

Dec 9, 2020
  115. Veteran_BetaTester liked Evye's post in the thread What will you miss from BETA?.

I'll miss the tradeskill area.

Dec 9, 2020
  116. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Illogical.

b-b-b-b-bloody marvelous [media]

Dec 9, 2020
  117. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

What will you miss from BETA?

I start this thread off by saying I will miss Old Man Thorren

Dec 9, 2020
  118. Veteran_BetaTester liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Will TBL expansion be added to free to play lineup.

The log in scroll says 24 of 27 and the last expansion I purchased was VoA way back when. Selo is in EoK now, expansion 24, and can...

Dec 9, 2020
  119. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Bank money - gone!.

Maybe it fell in when you were reading your Comics.

Dec 9, 2020
  120. Veteran_BetaTester liked Thraine's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

you misspelled dwarves ~

Dec 9, 2020
  121. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

And if not, they tank better then none raid tanks on occasion ;P I know. I have been a Raid Cleric. Besides, it is fun to 'perfect...

Dec 9, 2020
  122. Veteran_BetaTester liked Vumad's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

You're being silly. Raid clerics group with raid tanks because they are friends. No one is being an elitist here. And no one is...

Dec 9, 2020
  123. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Expect 'issues' today as they boot up this expansion

Hold on to your boots, expect issues. Up down servers etc... let them work things out. Look how long patches take, this is an expansion...

Dec 8, 2020
  124. Veteran_BetaTester liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Claws of Veeshan is here!.

Hail Norrath! It's time to confront the forces that have been tormenting Velious and take the fight to those behind the attacks on the...

Dec 8, 2020
  125. Veteran_BetaTester liked Cazmac's post in the thread A Quick Note from Jenn Chan, Head of Studio, Darkpaw Games.

Does that mean we get Saga Noren and Sara Lund as new NPCs? :D

Dec 5, 2020
  126. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Sell us AA's for plat!.

Google it.

Dec 1, 2020
  127. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread A Quick Note from Jenn Chan, Head of Studio, Darkpaw Games.

Sooo, when do we get to buy a lifetime sub? :)

Dec 1, 2020
  128. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread A Quick Note from Jenn Chan, Head of Studio, Darkpaw Games.

Dang! https://techraptor.net/gaming/news/daybreak-game-company-acquired-by-enad-global-7

Dec 1, 2020
  129. Veteran_BetaTester liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Getting to Shard's Landing.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=106328 [IMG]

Nov 30, 2020
  130. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Off topic HULU.

I don't know what security settings you have going, but HULU remembers what I watch. For anyone that doesn't like HULU, cool. But I...

Nov 30, 2020
  131. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Off topic HULU.

Bing? BAH!

Nov 30, 2020
  132. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Sell us AA's for plat!.

100% different topic. You can't ' buy ' with $ Loyalty points.

Nov 30, 2020
  133. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Off topic HULU.

Please continue...

Nov 29, 2020
  134. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread This is not my first post on the forums.

No one listens. Never, never. Sure, my greatness will pass from this life to the next, but the point is -- no one listens. I never wanted...

Nov 29, 2020
  135. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Sell us AA's for plat!.

When this takes place. I QUIT EQ. Just a fyi.

Nov 29, 2020
  136. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Bank money - gone!.

[media]

Nov 29, 2020
  137. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Can anyone use any of the serverwide chats?.

I blame Toenail!

Nov 29, 2020
  138. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Off topic HULU.

I didn't get any interruption during playback of movie.

Nov 29, 2020
  139. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Off topic HULU

Sorry off topic, Offer for Hulu (ad-supported) plan only: $1.99/month for 12 months, then $5.99/month. Ends 11:59 PM PST on 11/30/20. New...

Nov 29, 2020
  140. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Trying to buy time or Krono with ATM bank card possible?.

I tried using the iPhone too.

Nov 18, 2020
  141. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Trying to buy time or Krono with ATM bank card possible?.

I tried this last night and AM today.

Nov 18, 2020
  142. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Trying to buy time or Krono with ATM bank card possible?.

After calling the bank, there are no issues on my side. Daybreak needs to fix the website.

Nov 18, 2020
  143. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

Picking on Clerics will result in my arrow going astray up your bunghole! Or maybe in your neck :D Edit: from a distance

Nov 18, 2020
  144. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Trying to buy time or Krono with ATM bank card possible?.

I have money in the bank :) and I should correct the wording from ATM to "Debit".. :P

Nov 18, 2020
  145. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Trying to buy time or Krono with ATM bank card possible?

Daybreak "become an All Access Member " Buying my monthly fee or Krono using my Chase bank ATM card, results in: Were sorry, when we...

Nov 18, 2020