Veteran_BetaTester's Recent Activity

1. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

What ban. This is the first I have heard of any mass suspensions. I have a few accounts and I don't use anything.. Only cheat I use...

Aug 1, 2021 at 6:16 PM
  2. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Don't allow guild leaders or officers to talk down to people..

OP can always server transfer.

Jul 28, 2021
  3. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Don't allow guild leaders or officers to talk down to people..

OK, some Trolls and some Ogres : )

Jul 28, 2021
  4. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Don't allow guild leaders or officers to talk down to people..

One of the best guilds on a server was run by a kind respective, fair and humble person. I disagree with you Skuz. It was very dificult...

Jul 27, 2021
  5. Veteran_BetaTester liked Candystore's post in the thread Don't allow guild leaders or officers to talk down to people..

With the recent drama surrounding FoH's guild leader "Furor" under investigation by California for abuse at Blizzard, it made me realize...

Jul 27, 2021
  6. Veteran_BetaTester liked Nennius's post in the thread DB Cash window wants me to "add time" - have lifetime membership.

When I was in college we had a long discussion about why certain periods of time are named the way they are. Dark Ages, Age of Reason,...

Jul 27, 2021
  7. Veteran_BetaTester liked Tatanka's post in the thread Cost of dying is too high.

Three words.... Chipped Bone Rod :) Still carry one in my bags, just for nostalgia!

Jul 27, 2021
  8. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread I can't see shadows....

Gear Icon (Game configuration) only shows shared GPU, not dedicated GPU. 1) Gear icon (Game configuration) check boxes after...

Jul 26, 2021
  9. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread EQ on AMD GPU (laptop).

Thx :)

Jul 26, 2021
  10. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread DB Cash window wants me to "add time" - have lifetime membership.

I petition predjudist! It is not fair I don't have the oppertunity to have lifetime membership! (ON ALL MY ACCOUNTS). :D

Jul 26, 2021
  11. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Cost of dying is too high.

Lets revert back to not summoning corpses and doing Boat rides with sharks and enduring breath issues when falling off a boat trying to...

Jul 26, 2021
  12. Veteran_BetaTester liked CatsPaws's post in the thread graphics driver change horked my colors: help..

Its missing a space. eq depends on 9Cand should be eq depends on 9C and Or the long version eq depends on direct x 9c and...

Jul 26, 2021
  13. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread graphics driver change horked my colors: help..

What is 9Cand?

Jul 18, 2021
  14. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread graphics driver change horked my colors: help..

Maybe because you are not part Elf and have bad vision :) Ultravision etc can change color. Maybe the color settings in the driver is...

Jul 17, 2021
  15. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Invis and ITU.

Nothing to frown about :)

Jul 17, 2021
  16. Veteran_BetaTester liked Cragzop's post in the thread Invis and ITU.

It's the 3rd rank of the aa (from Raidloot.com): Shauri's Sonorous Clouding (3) 110 BRD (RoS) 30 / 48 9s T18 Cast: Shauri's Sonorous...

Jul 17, 2021
  17. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread No U.S. Carrier Phone Number: Can I not Play?.

Hope he / she updates us on the topic ;)

Jul 17, 2021
  18. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Please address autofollow..

I was told that ALT +O .. Display, Advanced, "Max Background FPS " - unlimited.. helps with box autofollow.

Jul 17, 2021
  19. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread No U.S. Carrier Phone Number: Can I not Play?.

I suggest you join Discord https://discord.gg/NX2dU8Eu and PM an employee there. Your need to do anything with a phone sounds suspecious to...

Jul 17, 2021
  20. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread EQ on AMD GPU (laptop).

Thanks Metanis!

Jul 17, 2021
  21. Veteran_BetaTester liked Metanis's post in the thread EQ on AMD GPU (laptop).

In Windows 10 use the search box on the bottom left of the taskbar and type in Graphics Settings. Then under "Graphics performance...

Jul 17, 2021
  22. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

I can't see shadows...

When shadows box is clicked and shadow far clip plane is on even adjusting it lower or higher with an Nvidia GPU, it works. BUT with...

Forum: Player Support

Jul 17, 2021
  23. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Can Dev or GM plz help me.

In reading your comment back March 18th, ... Reading all this with your indept information... I ponder on personally picking on...

Jul 17, 2021
  24. Veteran_BetaTester liked Elskidor's post in the thread Can Dev or GM plz help me.

You'll need to make a new account and create a support ticket from there concerning your main account. Yes, it is as weird as it sounds.

Jul 17, 2021
  25. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

EQ on AMD GPU (laptop)

I don't know how to configure Radeon Software program to make the laptop GPU turn on for EQ.

Forum: Player Support

Jul 13, 2021
  26. Veteran_BetaTester liked Zanarnar's post in the thread Do we think Win11 will break the EQ launcher?.

I disabled it in the BIOS. Its a perfect way to make sure I don't get the Windows 11 upgrade until its been WELL TESTED. Like out for a...

Jul 13, 2021
  27. Veteran_BetaTester liked Thul's post in the thread Raccoons and why they should be a part of Norrath.

Do you really want a raid looking like this?? [media]

Jul 7, 2021
  28. Veteran_BetaTester liked Skuz's post in the thread Raccoons and why they should be a part of Norrath.

As we are capped on races & classes in EQ now due to legacy code I vote that the devs just change Halflings into Raccoons, same social...

Jul 7, 2021
  29. Veteran_BetaTester liked Andarriel's post in the thread Raccoons and why they should be a part of Norrath.

New Raccoon race! Andarriel

Jul 7, 2021
  30. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Do we think Win11 will break the EQ launcher?.

Check your pc now .. Run command. "tpm.msc" Does it say version 2.0

Jul 7, 2021
  31. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Raccoons and why they should be a part of Norrath.

^ Cheap internet though, causes double posts. (Sorry!)

Jun 30, 2021
  32. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Server populations.

you can leave (not free) but you can't come in.

Jun 30, 2021
  33. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Raccoons and why they should be a part of Norrath.

Cheep hotels!

Jun 30, 2021
  34. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Raccoons and why they should be a part of Norrath.

Cheep hotels!

Jun 30, 2021
  35. Veteran_BetaTester liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Raccoons and why they should be a part of Norrath.

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/zone.html?zstrat=872 Grelleth's palace is the DUMP of EQ I thought..

Jun 30, 2021
  36. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Raccoons and why they should be a part of Norrath.

I heard Skuz eats possum.

Jun 29, 2021
  37. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Server populations.

LOL Phin has 24 in general chat.

Jun 29, 2021
  38. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread The End of Everquest.

No, I am not partaking in this. I opt out. Shame on you!

Jun 29, 2021
  39. Veteran_BetaTester liked Nennius's post in the thread Do we think Win11 will break the EQ launcher?.

Most people did not. It seems to me that if Win10 meets your needs there is no reason to be an early adopter of Win 11. I plan to wait...

Jun 25, 2021
  40. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Why 24 hour downtime in July '21?.

Kegger!

Jun 25, 2021
  41. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Will 2 Healer Mercs Cooperate.

I don't know how far you will get with a Mage pet. Agro is going to be an issue. They aren't the same as tank class. I don't play tanks so...

Jun 25, 2021
  42. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread welcome.

But,,..... you're the patient @@ PS, did you visit that dr in Ak'Anon?

Jun 25, 2021
  43. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Do we think Win11 will break the EQ launcher?.

When Win 10 came out, did you change from 7? I am in no hurry to jump.

Jun 25, 2021
  44. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread EQ decompression.

It might also be a possability that my ranger can't shoot straight, arrows go astray, protect your neck especially! ps, skuz likes this...

Jun 25, 2021
  45. Veteran_BetaTester liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

well. he was my cousin.. so.. in reality this is showing correctly on EGL now. so Maed's fix for it has gone through.

Jun 16, 2021
  46. Veteran_BetaTester liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jun 16, 2021
  47. Veteran_BetaTester liked Pops Racer's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Jun 16, 2021
  48. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread welcome.

They have a good clinic over in Ak'Anon.. Good luck with surgery!

Jun 16, 2021
  49. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread WTB Visage of Queen Pyrilonis for 5 Krono.

What is your toons name over on P... pm me :) Is there a tradable version? If anyone has this illusion that is tradable, I'll buy it...

Jun 16, 2021
  50. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread looking for ....

Yes Skuz, I liked your post :)

Jun 13, 2021
  51. Veteran_BetaTester liked Skuz's post in the thread looking for ....

[IMG] There it is

Jun 13, 2021
  52. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Dear Dev's.

"Dear Dev's" Thank you for all your work, and make pizza in the game :) PS, when is your next mini ingame event?

Jun 13, 2021
  53. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread WTB Visage of Queen Pyrilonis for 5 Krono.

lol, can I transfer off Phinigal? l'll do it :D

Jun 13, 2021
  54. Veteran_BetaTester liked Whulfgar's post in the thread WTB Visage of Queen Pyrilonis for 5 Krono.

Why is there not a bazaar based on the forums ? Its legal according to the eula to trade in game items for in game items.. like it or not.

Jun 8, 2021
  55. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread WTB Visage of Queen Pyrilonis for 5 Krono.

Selling it :)? Anyone selling one let me know please.

Jun 8, 2021
  56. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread WTB Visage of Queen Pyrilonis for 5 Krono.

Thank you.

Jun 7, 2021
  57. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread looking for ....

To be honest, all of you are basically trolling my thread. No one has offered anything but negative and bashing me. Is life that bad to...

Jun 6, 2021
  58. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

WTB Visage of Queen Pyrilonis for 5 Krono

For those that don't like my first post.

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jun 6, 2021
  59. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread looking for ....

Then how would you like me to put the title ? who the f are you to tell me how to do my post. if you don't like it, dont reply to it....

Jun 6, 2021
  60. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

looking for ...

Visage of Queen Pyrilonis

Jun 6, 2021
  61. Veteran_BetaTester liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread Shh... I did!.

I bought them. Every time they have been available I debate on purchasing them. Every time I didn't and then kick myself when they are...

Jun 5, 2021
  62. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Chat Filters.

I don't know to either report this post, or google search for an answer educating myself on the ability?...

Jun 3, 2021
  63. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Shh... I did!.

I don't know how to post a pict here . I never did know.

Jun 3, 2021
  64. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread What if... A veteran is allowed to control a zone.

I would open a Little Ceasers in GFay, and a 711 in Crushbone!

Jun 2, 2021
  65. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread umm....

You could get the MSI 17.5" inch at Costco right now :...

Jun 2, 2021
  66. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread umm....

So, after a few days... how do you like it :)

Jun 1, 2021
  67. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread umm....

I got Nvidia card to work. I exchanged the 'open-box' for new.

Jun 1, 2021
  68. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread sound issue, crackling and volume glitching.

Hmm, will do!

Jun 1, 2021
  69. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread sound issue, crackling and volume glitching.

UPDATE: A tell being sent is very bad feedback! UPDATE: The 'cheap' headphones were using a headphone ---> USBc jack adapter plugged into...

Jun 1, 2021
  70. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

sound issue, crackling and volume glitching

laptop, power is battery not plugged in, Nvidia dedicated on for EQ (not cpu graphics). I noticed no sound until I casted, then the cast is...

Jun 1, 2021
  71. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread WTB Visage of the Rivervale Deputy on Luclin Server..

Thanks!

May 31, 2021
  72. Veteran_BetaTester liked Andarriel's post in the thread WTB Visage of the Rivervale Deputy on Luclin Server..

yea theres a npc in pok where u can turn in your clicky illusion and you will get item back and spell and with project illusion its...

May 31, 2021
  73. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Shh... I did!.

Hover your mouse over the title. I look good!

May 31, 2021
  74. Veteran_BetaTester liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Shh... I did!.

My heart said yes, my wife said no.

May 31, 2021
  75. Veteran_BetaTester liked Silver-Crow's post in the thread Shh... I did!.

heh not a cats chance in hell i'd pay that sort of money for a cosmetic.

May 31, 2021
  76. Veteran_BetaTester liked Andarriel's post in the thread Shh... I did!.

I bought it think last year when it came with a golden 40 slot bag. Sametime they had lifetime subs. Andarriel

May 31, 2021
  77. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Shh... I did!

. So who bought the Suit of Golden Hero Plate ?

May 31, 2021
  78. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread WTB Visage of the Rivervale Deputy on Luclin Server..

Is this one of those illusions Enchanters can get a spell for?

May 27, 2021
  79. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread umm....

I'm trying it again ... I didn't get to go to BB yet. Giving it another shot.

May 27, 2021
  80. Veteran_BetaTester liked Accipiter's post in the thread umm....

With Nvida cards you need to go to the Nvidia control panel and tell it which apps should use the dedicated GPU. At least I had to do...

May 27, 2021
  81. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread umm....

Alienware warranty is the best... even if your in a park, they will show up and fix your laptop there. ;)

May 27, 2021
  82. Veteran_BetaTester liked Bardy McFly's post in the thread umm....

I love Asus but be careful of the warranty. Repairs can sometimes take months to come back. I was going to recommend a used or great deal...

May 27, 2021
  83. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread umm....

I can't get dedicated gpu to work right, and now see videos of fan issues... refunding. SIGH.

May 27, 2021
  84. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread umm....

I can't get dedicated gpu to work right, and now see videos of fan issues... refunding. SIGH.

May 27, 2021
  85. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread One-of-a-kind collectors items..

Up your kilt!

May 26, 2021
  86. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread umm....

That model doesn't have RGB keyboards. Mine doesn't either :p

May 26, 2021
  87. Veteran_BetaTester liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread umm....

Plays REALLY well. Running EQ off a flash drive with it.

May 26, 2021
  88. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread umm....

Well... I missed the sale on the Zephyrus 14. I like the model because of battery life. I started looking at Bestbuy again and found other...

May 26, 2021
  89. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread umm....

First of all, it is a nice laptop! I liked the laptop Nice red lit keyboard.( I refunded mine ) I couldn't find the drivers on MSI...

May 26, 2021
  90. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread umm....

This reply was fun to read. I'm very impressed about your Mac playing EQ. The Logitech 602 sounds like a good idea. I pondered on the...

May 23, 2021
  91. Veteran_BetaTester liked Vumad's post in the thread umm....

You do not want what I have but it is some valuable information. I have a MacBook pro and I bootcamp windows. Windows can't run off...

May 23, 2021
  92. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread unable to calculate total.

I'm having this issue as well.

May 23, 2021
  93. Veteran_BetaTester liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Buying DB gold.

Should be same prices. https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/unable-to-calculate-total.275215/

May 23, 2021
  94. Veteran_BetaTester liked Malbro's post in the thread Buying DB gold.

I, also, had to go to the web site and purchase the DB cash.

May 23, 2021
  95. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread umm....

Which configeration :) 1050ti ? Curious, what is your battery life on those two :) ?

May 23, 2021
  96. Veteran_BetaTester liked Nolrog's post in the thread umm....

I have an MSI GV62. Great machine. Really happy with it. Biggest problem is that I got the 128 GB SSD. I wish I would have gotten...

May 23, 2021
  97. Veteran_BetaTester liked Zynt's post in the thread umm....

I recently bought a MSI GF75, to play waaaay more graphics demanding games than EQ, and I am very happy with it. I paid like $900 tax and...

May 23, 2021
  98. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Buying DB gold.

OH Do we get the discount that way ? Thanks ! hugs.

May 23, 2021
  99. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread WTB Visage of the Rivervale Deputy on Luclin Server..

Just got one :Visage of the Rivervale Deputy I'm not on Luclin Server..

May 23, 2021
  100. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Buying DB gold

I can not purchase any of them, just the $5.00 amount. Am I bugged?

May 23, 2021
  101. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread The One Thing That Should Be No-trade on Mischief.

Should be a one time trade.

May 22, 2021
  102. Veteran_BetaTester liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread The One Thing That Should Be No-trade on Mischief.

What do you think? Kronors.

May 22, 2021
  103. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread umm....

Anyone have any other suggestions?

May 22, 2021
  104. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread New packs????.

I have 2 eye familiar thingies, a bed, a picture, a jack in the box.. 2 armor ornaments.. Sofar

May 21, 2021
  105. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread umm....

I need to know what you recommend me to get. :)

May 21, 2021
  106. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread umm....

This us true. Desktop gpu's are scalped. People are literally camping to get them when in stock to re-sell or mine. (Mostly resell). I...

May 21, 2021
  107. Veteran_BetaTester liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread umm....

ASUS - ROG Zephyrus G15 15.6" Laptop - AMD Ryzen 7 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 - 1TB SSD was listed at $1400 but got it at...

May 21, 2021
  108. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread umm....

Which Ryzen 7? :) Of course it's out of stock ...my luck

May 21, 2021
  109. Veteran_BetaTester liked Jumbur's post in the thread umm....

We don't know what EQ's system requirement will be next year...maybe it will change, maybe not...

May 21, 2021
  110. Veteran_BetaTester liked Skuz's post in the thread umm....

Just make sure it's 64 bit & can do dx 12 - the rest is gravy :) https://uk.pcmag.com/laptops/117124/the-best-cheap-gaming-laptops

May 21, 2021
  111. Veteran_BetaTester liked Harmson's post in the thread umm....

Dell XPs laptops, Alienware any, and go to Ibuypower.com and they have several. just remember you buy cheap get cheap. I have used the same...

May 21, 2021
  112. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Not looking forward to the inevitable lag fest.

I think you are right. I can't like this, because Skuz did.

May 21, 2021
  113. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

umm...

Best laptop under $1k? well, could go $1150. Was thinking Lenovo Legion 5. EQ doesn't need a gaming laptop.. althought I can't see not...

May 20, 2021
  114. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread transfer off Zek?.

lol. no, EDIT Would anyone admit that ; )

May 20, 2021
  115. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

transfer off Zek?

Can I transfer off Zek to a normal server?

May 11, 2021
  116. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread A Community Update from EG7’s CEO and Founder, Robin Flodin.

Mmm, this Boston Market Corn Bread is really good!

May 1, 2021
  117. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread /chatfontsize 4 < what we need > /chatfontsize 5.

Not sure I am reading things correctly. Issue with maps, want to change the background? " cart.tga " is the file you need to change. It...

Apr 29, 2021
  118. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Silver status??.

Today my issue was fixed. The petition answer was: No idea how to do that, but this points you in the direction that solved my...

Apr 29, 2021
  119. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Can't use Krono or buy month via DB..

Today my issue was fixed. The petition answer was If you have issues, check if you have pending payments on your account.. No idea how to...

Apr 29, 2021
  120. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Can't use Krono or buy month via DB..

Failed to determine final cost. Try again later. Literally, I want to spend about $275 right now in the game and I simply can't. I am...

Apr 29, 2021
  121. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Can't use Krono or buy month via DB..

P' LEASE fix my '' wallet issue''. I'm silver status, it has been DAYS.. petition is not answered.

Apr 28, 2021
  122. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Silver status??.

P' LEASE fix my '' wallet issue''. I'm silver status, it has been DAYS.. petition is not answered.

Apr 28, 2021
  123. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Guides.

pondering!

Apr 28, 2021
  124. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Guides

We need more Guide events! <3 Guides.

Apr 28, 2021
  125. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Can I have free Gold status...

I have, no answer. Dreamweaver said Some players are effected by kronos not working and they are supposed to contact support so they...

Apr 28, 2021
  126. Veteran_BetaTester liked Tyme's post in the thread Bring back in game GM's.

Do you guys ever log in like what was done back in the day and just go on a GM character to go check the health of the zones on the...

Apr 28, 2021
  127. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Bring back in game GM's.

+1 (GM's help players) :P Corwyhn. :D

Apr 28, 2021
  128. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Can I have free Gold status..

If you won't take my payment or make Krono work.. Can I please get gold status?

Apr 27, 2021
  129. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Can't use Krono or buy month via DB..

I want to buy a year sub, and it is not working. Is this going to be long before this fix? I now have 2 accounts in silver status, it has...

Apr 27, 2021
  130. Veteran_BetaTester liked Svann2's post in the thread Lots of Tunare Server Suspensions this morning. anyone else?.

Id never have noticed. I always have way more loyalty than I need and rarely look at what I have and never check that they correctly...

Apr 26, 2021
  131. Veteran_BetaTester liked Treyos's post in the thread Loyalty vendors missing.....

Im reminded of a vending machine. I got a candy bar, and 2 fell out. Is it morally wrong to keep the extra bar? I suppose, and someone...

Apr 26, 2021
  132. Veteran_BetaTester liked Hadagal's post in the thread Loyalty vendors missing.....

I'd be insanely angry at being suspended for something the game devs screwed up.

Apr 26, 2021
  133. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Fixed Internally Login Issue.

I was able to contact via Discord @1AM'ish when the issue started for me.

Apr 26, 2021
  134. Veteran_BetaTester liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Fixed Internally Login Issue.

We're aware of the login issues and working on them for everyone. Hope you have you all back playing soon.

Apr 26, 2021
  135. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Can't use Krono or buy month via DB..

Thx Soulbanshee :)

Apr 26, 2021
  136. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Can't use Krono or buy month via DB.

Can't use a Krono. Can't use DB button to buy a monthly recurring all access. Also, when logging in, the password remembered on my log in...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 25, 2021
  137. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Silver status??

My payment is pending? I can't consume a Krono instantly? I tried to correct any issues by changing my payment card and payment pending...

Apr 25, 2021
  138. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Login issue..

Clicking my other account name, it wants my password. Normally it remembers my password. Is something going on ?

Apr 25, 2021
  139. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Are we actively trying to flush this game down toilet?.

^ Took him 2 weeks to give up trying to /report himself as a bug :)

Apr 9, 2021
  140. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread server down times....

as requested... [media]

Apr 8, 2021
  141. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Are we actively trying to flush this game down toilet?.

Are we actively trying to flush this game down toilet? [media]

Apr 7, 2021
  142. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread 22 anniv mission Unity.

try harder... Boom (ba dada dada) Boom (ba dada dada) [media]

Mar 21, 2021
  143. Veteran_BetaTester liked Zarkdon's post in the thread 22 years...

RIP. You are responsible for some of the most memorable and frustrating experiences I've ever had on any game. Thank you.

Mar 19, 2021
  144. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Unity HA torn pages....

Kill everything in the zone.. Avoiding in water mobs.. resulted in 4-5 pages last night. We were tired, killed lots of mobs.. but...

Mar 19, 2021
  145. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Daybreak are geniuses..

"it just occurred to me" I don't need to know more.

Mar 17, 2021
  146. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Any bugs that have a 22nd anniversary?.

You have got to be kidding me.

Mar 17, 2021
  147. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Producer's Letter - Winter 2021 and 22nd Anniversary!.

Cool hat, thank you!

Mar 16, 2021
  148. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

22 years..

RIP.. Brad McQuaid. [media]

Mar 16, 2021
  149. Veteran_BetaTester liked Conq's post in the thread Anniversary Promotions.

[IMG]Potato bears! [IMG][IMG]

Mar 16, 2021
  150. Veteran_BetaTester liked Orbital101's post in the thread Anniversary Promotions.

22nd Everquest Anniversary Mission & Quests Let know if you enjoy it and if you want me to do a little run down each month on whats new in...

Mar 16, 2021
  151. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Happy Anniversary !!

[media]

Mar 16, 2021
  152. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Anniversary Promotions.

Too much YouTube Skuz ;P [media]

Mar 12, 2021
  153. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Anniversary Promotions.

^ And I will politely patiently await this kind addition to this years anniversary ;D

Mar 11, 2021
  154. Veteran_BetaTester liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Anniversary Promotions.

It's going to be all of those places and discord once it's up. But it isn't yet, we are doing some other things this year in addition...

Mar 11, 2021
  155. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread It is time....

What I like, AFK player... plays in this area --< ...................................> auto pulling. I pull around that area, kill to 45%.....

Mar 11, 2021
  156. Veteran_BetaTester liked KrakenReality's post in the thread just curious....

It'd be a good idea to do another limited round. There are quite a few people that paid up for lifetime subs, then added another account...

Mar 10, 2021
  157. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

just curious...

Anyone notice any lifetime sub offers? /had to ask

Mar 10, 2021
  158. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Hats off!

6 hrs.. it was 6 hrs.. Nice job!

Mar 10, 2021
  159. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Anniversary Promotions.

page 4, can we stay on topic.

Mar 10, 2021
  160. Veteran_BetaTester liked Leerah's post in the thread Anniversary Promotions.

What stimulus money? I got my play money from our Hubby Tax. (Hubby wants a new toy, I get 10% of its cost. No nag. Everybody's...

Mar 10, 2021
  161. Veteran_BetaTester liked Varillian's post in the thread Is there a cap to banked merc AAs?.

Maybe his Merc-XP comes from Overseer-Tasks.

Mar 10, 2021
  162. Veteran_BetaTester liked Fenthen's post in the thread Is there a cap to banked merc AAs?.

20.999 is the merc AA banked limit. Spend any of them and the next kill gets you another merc AA.

Mar 10, 2021
  163. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Is there a cap to banked merc AAs?.

"Just for men Dwarf"

Mar 10, 2021
  164. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

PC Ram

Well, I need to pick some brains. First of all I'm confused on G.Skill model numbers. Second, "B-die" Third, single rank dual rank. (not...

Mar 6, 2021
  165. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Zoning .... freezes up EQ.

Did a full Launcher file check - Directx: Windows 10 will have DirectX version 11 installed in it which will meet the requirements of...

Feb 26, 2021
  166. Veteran_BetaTester liked Skuz's post in the thread Zoning .... freezes up EQ.

Try renaming your character log file, it's possibly grown very large. i.e. change: "eqlog_charactername_servername.txt" to something like...

Feb 26, 2021
  167. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Zoning .... freezes up EQ

Entering soandso zone, Please Wait... Nothing... I have to end process to get out of this lock up. This has happened over a week....

Forum: Bug Reports

Feb 26, 2021
  168. Veteran_BetaTester liked Accipiter's post in the thread Meeting EQ people in RL, what's your story?.

Wait, that was you? (yes, I read the disclaimer)

Feb 25, 2021
  169. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

I have to say...This zone crashing bug is very annoying.

This zone crashing bug is very annoying. Zone, text shows " Entering nameofzone Please Wait...' Frozen.. Nothing happens. Have to...

Feb 23, 2021
  170. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Set Affinity win 10.

Will let you know how it goes, thank you :) . Soulbanshee, is this OK with you? CPUAffinity0=0 CPUAffinity1=1 CPUAffinity2=2...

Feb 23, 2021
  171. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Meeting EQ people in RL, what's your story?.

Years ago, early EQ days... it took me forever to travel over to a zone where I met some dark elves right after I zoned in. I was worried...

Feb 23, 2021
  172. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Set Affinity win 10.

So how do I write the code for this advice? Thanks for replying everyone!

Feb 22, 2021
  173. Veteran_BetaTester liked Zipe's post in the thread Set Affinity win 10.

Hello Veteran_BetaTester, I am not an expert on this and all I know is common knowledge gathered by others over the years... This is how it...

Feb 22, 2021
  174. Veteran_BetaTester liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Set Affinity win 10.

Not exactly... On a multi-threaded system, =0 and =1 would be telling EQ to use thread (CPU) 0 and 1, which would be core 0. Thread 2 and...

Feb 22, 2021
  175. Veteran_BetaTester liked Fanra's post in the thread Set Affinity win 10.

https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Graphics_and_performance_settings_guide#CPUAffinity If your CPU (processor) has more than one core (if...

Feb 22, 2021
  176. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread How inattentive devs are to Zek.

One thing people like in games is PVP. There should be an item in DB store '' hug your Developer" I would buy it for $10. Skuz, have...

Feb 22, 2021
  177. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Set Affinity win 10

Task Manager Right click process eqgame there is not an option for ' Set Affinity ' Windows 10. My one core is redlining with 2 EQ...

Feb 22, 2021
  178. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread zoning graphics.

This is happening to me. Today. My system. OS: Win 10 Pro CPU: 5600x Mobo: Asus Rog STRIX X570-i RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB DDR4-3600 CL16...

Feb 22, 2021
  179. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Should I reroll, or can this work?.

You are over thinking. Do/play as you want. This is EverQuest. You don't have to keep up. Real life great, you can always log in and play...

Feb 17, 2021
  180. Veteran_BetaTester liked Dythan's post in the thread Should I reroll, or can this work?.

You sound like the kind of player I can't wait to invite to my xp group.

Feb 17, 2021
  181. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Server transfer.

I never got a free token either. I read about some token, went to check the /itemoverflow command.. Nothing. Transferred a toon and...

Feb 17, 2021
  182. Veteran_BetaTester posted a new thread.

Server transfer

Do you lose all progression (agents) of Overseer if you server transfer a character?

Feb 16, 2021
  183. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread I think it's Sad...

This is because of the raid guilds. They recruit everyone as " casual players " to maybe fill in an empty raid day. Thus, population...

Feb 14, 2021
  184. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread I think it's Sad...

"I think it's sad..." I'm crying now ><

Feb 14, 2021
  185. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread you call yours self a veteran but....

You lie :D

Feb 12, 2021
  186. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread is Everquest 3 news coming soon......

My taste of music is different then yours

Feb 12, 2021
  187. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread is Everquest 3 news coming soon......

For example (Re: my above reply) https://media.giphy.com/media/5tMX3AGXnBBcs/giphy.gif check that out, IF EQ was this.. amazing.

Feb 9, 2021
  188. Veteran_BetaTester liked WarpedJester's post in the thread you call yours self a veteran but....

OMG the boats... How man y people had "unscheduled departures" from the boats at zone lines??

Feb 9, 2021
  189. Veteran_BetaTester liked Adruger's post in the thread ToV/CoV Mobs you can Molo with Merc ???.

Little Bunny Foo Foo - barely

Feb 8, 2021
  190. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread you call yours self a veteran but....

BOAT!!

Feb 8, 2021
  191. Veteran_BetaTester replied to the thread Are bazaar automated price script users causing lag?.

mic drop

Feb 8, 2021