Venau's Recent Activity

1. Venau liked Maedhros's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Frankly I think Sancus should be directly consulted on any conceptual change to pets every single time and given a commission. The amount...

Feb 21, 2024
  2. Venau liked Brickhaus's post in the thread New Slayer Achievement - Death Incarnate with Title..

I'd rather they secretly identify the obsessive and make those people redo MegaDeath every year to keep their bonus. And then those...

Feb 18, 2024
  3. Venau replied to the thread Live Server Current Bard Best Uses Question.

Thank you Brick. I assumed DoT classes with pets were high on the list also. And yeah i do have a decent idea about this entire topic to be...

Feb 16, 2024
  4. Venau replied to the thread Live Server Current Bard Best Uses Question.

I dunno. Was thinking about will a bard help a wizzy as much as it will a hybrid class? What about a wizzy vs a class that uses DoTs...

Feb 16, 2024
  5. Venau replied to the thread Live Server Current Bard Best Uses Question.

You the list in theoretical order is what I'm looking for. I understand that if a sucky player isn't playing the class well then this...

Feb 16, 2024
  6. Venau replied to the thread Live Server Current Bard Best Uses Question.

Bah 5 clerics and a bard theory is now dead? What madness is this? hahahah

Feb 16, 2024
  7. Venau posted a new thread.

Live Server Current Bard Best Uses Question

Context: Live server raiding Question: What classes benefit most from adding a bard to their raid group? I'd love to see a list in...

Forum: Hybrid

Feb 16, 2024
  8. Venau liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Update: Further Clarification on Recent AA Changes.

Oh, there's still people that don't understand this a few weeks later, lol. Ok, here ya go... Gift of Mana was improved. They made it...

Nov 28, 2023