Venalin's Recent Activity

1. Venalin liked Dono27's post in the thread Revisiting Dono's Solution to Loot Randomization.

I agree. What I am expecting is that VT loot could drop in other places in the Luclin expansion, like Ssra. If its anything like the...

Sep 22, 2021
  2. Venalin liked Nwpskl's post in the thread Revisiting Dono's Solution to Loot Randomization.

I wholeheartedly agree with the OP's ideas. I was originally ok with the current tier system at first, but I came to realize it eroded the...

Sep 22, 2021
  3. Venalin liked Machen's post in the thread Revisiting Dono's Solution to Loot Randomization.

It's not a theory, it's basic mathematics. Take a statistics course. Or even algebra 2.

Sep 22, 2021
  4. Venalin liked YourJobNotYourLife's post in the thread Revisiting Dono's Solution to Loot Randomization.

It doesn't have to drop the best loot to be worth while. You're projecting yourself too much into imagining this. And, the reality...

Sep 22, 2021
  5. Venalin liked Dono27's post in the thread Revisiting Dono's Solution to Loot Randomization.

I think I can appreciate where you are coming from, but I would see this as a pretty big nerf stick to the idea and a major hindrance...

Sep 22, 2021
  6. Venalin liked Dono27's post in the thread Revisiting Dono's Solution to Loot Randomization.

I see this as a good thing, but I feel like you’re presenting it as a bad thing. But maybe I am misunderstanding your central point....

Sep 22, 2021
  7. Venalin liked YourJobNotYourLife's post in the thread Revisiting Dono's Solution to Loot Randomization.

I'm not sure you're understanding the suggestion. Top guilds are not going to batphone Lodizal because he has a 1 in 80 chance of...

Sep 22, 2021
  8. Venalin liked Montag's post in the thread Revisiting Dono's Solution to Loot Randomization.

I am in the “top” guild on mischief and I approve this idea. Yes the guild that has gotten virtually every single open world T1 target...

Sep 22, 2021
  9. Venalin liked Dono27's post in the thread Revisiting Dono's Solution to Loot Randomization.

A month into the Velious Phase of the Great Experiment that is Mischief/Thornblade, I thought it would be worthwhile to revisit the...

Sep 22, 2021
  10. Venalin liked Tredus's post in the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

@Triconix Yeah my proposal is not perfect there is no perfect solution honestly. All this solution tried to do was try to find a decent...

Aug 24, 2021
  11. Venalin liked Tredus's post in the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

I find it interesting how there is an obvious disconnect between the two different camps here, and per usual the thought process seems to...

Aug 24, 2021
  12. Venalin liked Motpop's post in the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

Just fielding another opinion, as someone who was a part of the original hardcore scene, who has killed VA, Quarm, etc etc many times over....

Aug 22, 2021
  13. Venalin liked Lemaitre's post in the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

It's plain to see that folks who want to change the loot system on these amazing servers are interested in doing so for their own selfish...

Aug 22, 2021
  14. Venalin liked Trammie Surprise's post in the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

Why did they make a Mischief server with random loot just to quickly remove random loot to appease the vocal minority that post on the...

Aug 22, 2021
  15. Venalin liked Inccubi's post in the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

Isnt the point of it being random that its random? The little guilds who cant kill 25 bosses a week arent getting 25 chances at loot, they...

Aug 22, 2021
  16. Venalin liked Kahna's post in the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

On both the "Sense of Accomplishment" scale and the "Risk vs Reward" scale. Killing Woushi with 10 people > killing Vulak with...

Aug 21, 2021
  17. Venalin liked Hythos's post in the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

Thanks Ngreth! Don't be hard on yourself, ever. It's fine to be critical, but self-denigrating can't help. Regarding an argument for...

Aug 21, 2021
  18. Venalin liked Kahna's post in the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

I have done everything already on previous servers and I want everyone to be able to have a chance to get whatever they want!!...

Aug 21, 2021
  19. Venalin replied to the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

Been having a blast with the total randomness, made coming back as a casual player actually interesting and rewarding. Going to be real...

Aug 21, 2021
  20. Venalin liked Ythera's post in the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

Smush T1 and T2 together and then T3 and T4 together and it’d be a little bit better. I personally prefer one big bucket.

Aug 21, 2021