Velzira's Recent Activity

1. Velzira replied to the thread [Mischief] Primeval Might.

We downed Chardok Royals last night!

Jul 21, 2021
  2. Velzira replied to the thread [Mischief] Primeval Might.

We downed Innoruuk today!

Jul 13, 2021
  3. Velzira replied to the thread [Mischief] Primeval Might.

I usually wait a little longer to bump our recruitment post but I just had to stop in and let everyone know our raiding has really picked...

Jul 12, 2021
  4. Velzira replied to the thread [Mischief] Primeval Might.

We just hit 300 members, bump!

Jul 8, 2021
  5. Velzira replied to the thread Potential Zordakalicus Ragefire bug on Mischief.

We certainly plan to do that, however it is important for those who come after us to have an answer. Building a community takes more...

Jul 1, 2021
  6. Velzira replied to the thread Potential Zordakalicus Ragefire bug on Mischief.

I'm the Guild Leader of the guild in question here, we killed Zordak Ragefire today and got no heart. We contacted a GM and they...

Jul 1, 2021
  7. Velzira replied to the thread [Mischief] Primeval Might.

We are still growing! We just made it to 235 members!

Jun 29, 2021
  8. Velzira replied to the thread [Mischief] Primeval Might.

We have, as a guild, decided to prioritize getting folks their epics over raiding VP in Kunark. This means if you are the type of person...

Jun 27, 2021
  9. Velzira replied to the thread [Mischief] Primeval Might.

Kunark comes out today and we are really thrilled with our progress. We started with only 24 members and through classic grew into a real...

Jun 23, 2021
  10. Velzira replied to the thread [Mischief] Primeval Might.

Only one raid day left until Kunark comes out and we are still going strong in recruitment. Up to 179 members now; killing bosses and...

Jun 20, 2021
  11. Velzira replied to the thread [Mischief] Primeval Might.

Updated some info

Jun 17, 2021
  12. Velzira replied to the thread [Mischief] Primeval Might.

Contacted and brought into the guild! Thanks for seeking us out!

Jun 16, 2021
  13. Velzira replied to the thread [Mischief] Primeval Might.

Update: We killed Phinny today!

Jun 15, 2021
  14. Velzira posted a new thread.

[Mischief] Primeval Might

-

Forum: Guild Recruitment

Jun 14, 2021
  15. Velzira replied to the thread <Mischief TLP> Primeval is recruiting!.

Completely rewrote the forum posts and FAQ to reflect our experiences a month in.

Jun 12, 2021
  16. Velzira replied to the thread <Mischief TLP> Primeval is recruiting!.

Quick Update: We are up to 118 members with about 25 online at a time, most of the time. We are still seeking others to join the fun!

Jun 9, 2021
  17. Velzira replied to the thread <Mischief TLP> Primeval is recruiting!.

Up to 96 members and growing!

Jun 5, 2021
  18. Velzira replied to the thread <Mischief TLP> Primeval is recruiting!.

70 Members strong and loving the server, come see us!

May 31, 2021
  19. Velzira replied to the thread <Mischief TLP> Primeval is recruiting!.

We changed our Guild name to "Primeval Might", and we are still out there looking for new recruits!

May 30, 2021
  20. Velzira replied to the thread <Mischief TLP> Primeval is recruiting!.

We are now over 50 strong, with lots of chatter in discord and a real backbone in place. It's server release day and I hope everyone has...

May 26, 2021
  21. Velzira replied to the thread <Mischief TLP> Primeval is recruiting!.

Updated our personal post. We have changed to a closed DKP system with buyback options! One day left to go, we are very excited!

May 25, 2021
  22. Velzira replied to the thread <Mischief TLP> Primeval is recruiting!.

We are growing rapidly, adding 4-5 members per day. We are really excited to get started and if you are looking for a home and not just a...

May 24, 2021
  23. Velzira replied to the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

Thank you again for updating this daily!

May 24, 2021
  24. Velzira liked Vindaven's post in the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

-Updated a server choice (that's everyone now!)

May 22, 2021
  25. Velzira replied to the thread <Mischief TLP> Primeval is recruiting!.

Updated several things in our listing, up to 40 members!

May 22, 2021
  26. Velzira liked Vindaven's post in the thread [Thornblade] - Hardcore Raiding Guild.

Pleefun: Thornblade is being released the exact same time as Mischief. There is nothing wrong with going there. For all intents and...

May 21, 2021
  27. Velzira replied to the thread <Mischief TLP> Primeval is recruiting!.

Another bump, this time to tell you we have revamped our discord to accept non-members who may have questions, comments or concerns!

May 19, 2021
  28. Velzira liked Vindaven's post in the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

-Just Updated the list with those who have shared the information with me. I can confirm that some of those undecideds are leaning...

May 17, 2021
  29. Velzira liked Vindaven's post in the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

-Updated Member Counts -Updated Publicly Announced Server Choices -Updated a Time Zone change.

May 17, 2021
  30. Velzira liked Vindaven's post in the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

-Updated Server Choice -Added New Guild

May 17, 2021
  31. Velzira liked Vindaven's post in the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

-Added New Guild -Updated Guilds' Server Selection

May 17, 2021
  32. Velzira liked Vindaven's post in the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

Update: -A guild switched their server decision.

May 17, 2021
  33. Velzira liked Vindaven's post in the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

-Updated with member counts, server choices, and other various information

May 17, 2021
  34. Velzira replied to the thread <Mischief TLP> Primeval is recruiting!.

Just popping in for a small update, we have changed our information on the master guild listing as we have recruited a few folks since then.

May 17, 2021
  35. Velzira replied to the thread <Mischief TLP> Primeval is recruiting!.

We raid "DAYTIME" Eastern Standard Time and we will not be changing that schedule at least for many months. I apologize for the...

May 16, 2021
  36. Velzira has a new avatar.

May 16, 2021
  37. Velzira replied to the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

Edit: Contacted "Vindaven" on Discord for updates.

May 16, 2021
  38. Velzira replied to the thread <Mischief TLP> Primeval is recruiting!.

No, however Luclin was my home server for nearly my entire playtime before TLP servers came out! I miss the days of Luclin.org, and...

May 15, 2021
  39. Velzira replied to the thread <Mischief TLP> Primeval is recruiting!.

Hello all, I am looking for an applicant who goes by the name "Guava". You put an excellent application into our guild website but forgot...

May 14, 2021
  40. Velzira replied to the thread <Mischief TLP> Primeval is recruiting!.

We do, https://discord.gg/8q3c2FfUps

May 14, 2021
  41. Velzira replied to the thread <Mischief TLP> Primeval is recruiting!.

We have recruited a few players, up to about 23 now total. We would love to speak with anyone curious about our guild!

May 12, 2021
  42. Velzira posted a new thread.

<Mischief TLP> Primeval is recruiting!

Hello everyone! My name is Velzira (a.k.a. Scales) and I am the Guild Leader of Primeval Might, a guild on the Mischief TLP Server! I am...

Forum: Guild Recruitment

May 5, 2021