Velisaris_MS's Recent Activity

1. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Returning 110 Ranger needs advice for soloing to 115.

If you're looking just for regular xp to get to 115 (and not looking for AA as well), I'll share how I got my rogue from 110 to 115...

Sep 18, 2020
  2. Velisaris_MS liked Cacky's post in the thread Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

In overseer, when selecting an agent, I would like the best agent for the task to appear first on the list of agents, even if they are...

Sep 18, 2020
  3. Velisaris_MS liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread [Request] Make Ranger Copsestalker's Enrichment group buff line V2 so it can be MGB'd.

Just delete the spell and add it's effect to Predator.

Sep 18, 2020
  4. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread [Request] Make Ranger Copsestalker's Enrichment group buff line V2 so it can be MGB'd.

Stop bringing common sense into an EQ discussion. :D

Sep 18, 2020
  5. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Natasha expires!.

This bug has been around for years. I named one of my mercs on my cleric (five years ago or so), and everytime the cleric's two auras wear...

Sep 18, 2020
  6. Velisaris_MS liked RPoo's post in the thread Natasha expires!.

Old bug that you attempted to fix in the 9-16-2020 patch *** Spells *** - Corrected an issue that would cause the messages displayed...

Sep 18, 2020
  7. Velisaris_MS liked Protagonist's post in the thread Confirmed Threat Mechanics broken.

Player A pulls mob with proximity aggro only, no damage items in both hands. Not casting on mob or self, not doing anything. Player B...

Sep 18, 2020
  8. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread expansion wish list for SKs.

I'm sure that would either clear the pile or crash the zone...either way, problem solved. :D

Sep 15, 2020
  9. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread QA In Progress Item cooldowns not displaying properly.

I think it was after a big patch...I want to say it was the patch that introduced Overseer. I'm pretty sure that's when I and...

Sep 15, 2020
  10. Velisaris_MS liked Tlail's post in the thread QA In Progress Server and Client out of sync.

Hello! For me it seems, that the server(s) and the client are out of sync. This shows on several occasions. The easiest one to show...

Sep 15, 2020
  11. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Overseer Collectibles.

There's an option in the RoF collectible rewards for those I believe because I completed it on my cleric without ever going to any of...

Sep 13, 2020
  12. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Overseer Collectibles.

Incorrect. A few months ago, they made a change to collectibles globally and added the "Attunable" tag to all of them. This gave them...

Sep 13, 2020
  13. Velisaris_MS liked Monkman's post in the thread Crystallized Velium Ore drop rates.

You stated in your first post you have been farming named. If you can handle TOV names you can handle Griklor.

Sep 12, 2020
  14. Velisaris_MS liked Skuz's post in the thread HA Scaling in The Broken Mirror on TLP.

Hello Dev team, Regarding this previous bug report that has been marked "Fixed Internally"...

Sep 12, 2020
  15. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

Given how many people box, why they simply don't sell dicounted "multi-packs" of expansions is beyond me. If they sold 3, 6, or 12...

Sep 11, 2020
  16. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Overseer Collectibles.

They weren't always no trade. For some inexplicable reason, they decided to make ALL collectibles attunable...which is stupid because...

Sep 11, 2020
  17. Velisaris_MS liked enclee's post in the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

Apple disagrees with that premise. You keep wanting to apply the hypothetical reasons from an economics class, and not the actual life...

Sep 11, 2020
  18. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread TBL: Winding Ways - Don't Trip.

Your experience is exactly what would happen to one of my toons. I would click a pad, get flung across, and (without touching the...

Sep 10, 2020
  19. Velisaris_MS liked Conq's post in the thread No Fix Planned Icebound Avatar, mercs fails Bend the Knee ach.

Merc's are the Devil.

Sep 9, 2020
  20. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread [Overseer] stats have been reset.

Gratz? You can now do quests without half your agents being incapcitated. :D

Sep 9, 2020
  21. Velisaris_MS liked yodo's post in the thread Not A Bug Overseer window still needs a scroll bar.

So a feature being completely unusable by a decent amount of people is intentional?

Sep 9, 2020
  22. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread No Fix Planned Icebound Avatar, mercs fails Bend the Knee ach.

It's not a bug, and it's intenional...that's how it's been from the start. They don't kneel, but they also don't get zapped...that's the...

Sep 9, 2020
  23. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

And the Leap Year Monster ruins another bonus exp weekend.

Sep 8, 2020
  24. Velisaris_MS liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

I don't want to play alts :)

Sep 8, 2020
  25. Velisaris_MS liked kramer2202's post in the thread Confirmed Rogue Pinpoint disc.

The Rogue pinpoint line needs to be looked at, cause it quite frankly makes no sense. The 109 Disc. Pinpoint Shortcomings Rk. II...

Sep 8, 2020
  26. Velisaris_MS liked Minbas's post in the thread QA In Progress Server and Client out of sync.

Effects of spells seem to be dropping 6-12 seconds before their icons do. I have especially observed this with Spirit of Wolf/Selo's,...

Sep 8, 2020
  27. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer window still needs a scroll bar.

The entire Overseer window needs a layout/UI overhaul...starting with a scrollbar for the whole thing.

Sep 8, 2020
  28. Velisaris_MS liked yodo's post in the thread Not A Bug Overseer window still needs a scroll bar.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/overseer-window-needs-a-scroll-bar.263837/ Tried to do overseer for some double...

Sep 8, 2020
  29. Velisaris_MS liked Zinth's post in the thread Not A Bug Bonus exp stopped EARLY!.

https://prnt.sc/udjy55 calender says it stops tomorrow... at 8 am.... it is gone already.... !!!! get it back... now we are missing out...

Sep 8, 2020
  30. Velisaris_MS liked Gabbo's post in the thread Not A Bug Bonus EXP intended to stop now?.

Calendar in game reads that it would end September 9th at 1:00 AM. But looks like it swapped off Sept. 8th at 1:00 AM as the faction/rares...

Sep 8, 2020
  31. Velisaris_MS liked Duder's post in the thread Not A Bug Labor Day EXP bonus ended earlier than stated.

Topic says it all. "Double Experience for all servers starts Friday, September 4, 2020 at 12:00 AM PDT (Midnight) and ends Tuesday,...

Sep 8, 2020
  32. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Master Artisan Trophy.

Which is why I said "max trophies." :D

Sep 2, 2020
  33. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

The world is still in the middle of a global pandemic. In the US alone, there are millions of people who are still out of work/looking for...

Sep 2, 2020
  34. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Still can only create threads not reply.

When you say you can't reply, exactly what do you mean? Do you not have a "post reply" button? Do you press it and nothing happens? Do...

Aug 31, 2020
  35. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Master Artisan Trophy.

You don't carry the max trophies around with you...you put them in your house and turn them on and off like tribute.

Aug 29, 2020
  36. Velisaris_MS liked Cragzop's post in the thread Confirmed Overseer - Conflagrant Platinum Not Appearing In Reward If Critical Success.

Conflagrant Platinum was added this last patch to the RoS selection from Overseer tradeskill rewards. However, if you get a critical...

Aug 29, 2020
  37. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Fixed Internally Multi-binds activating simultaneously.

Then why don't you put in a /melody type function for melee (hell, do it for every class) where we can assign five or six...

Aug 26, 2020
  38. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Overseer: Let's get over with it !.

You buy him in the marketplace...he's part of the Overseer bundle, and it's the only way to get that agent. Can only buy it once per...

Aug 22, 2020
  39. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

Had a 6/5 quests on one of my toons a couple of nights ago, so this crap isn't even remotely close to being fixed. If they don't have...

Aug 22, 2020
  40. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread You no longer meet the requirements for this mercenary.

Does that toon have enough plat or Bayle marks to pay for it?

Aug 22, 2020
  41. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Fixed Internally Highlor Kobolds.

This isn't rocket science...someone mis-typed the mob name when this particular hotzone task was put in years ago. The task should ask...

Aug 21, 2020
  42. Velisaris_MS liked Sissruukk's post in the thread What I don't want from my gaming.

I still enjoy grouping, but stopped raiding seriously a long time ago because it felt like I was coming home to another job. And being...

Aug 21, 2020
  43. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Idea for you to poop on.

I hate that bear SOOOOOOOOO much! When OGH was a hotzone, that mob made it a nightmare to do the task.

Aug 20, 2020
  44. Velisaris_MS liked Mikana's post in the thread Idea for you to poop on.

Bear is the Brown Bear Denmother in Oceangreen Hills? Remember that just popping in and running straight towards me :)

Aug 20, 2020
  45. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Overseer: Uncommon Conversion: Priest of Discord will not convert.

There are already multiple threads about this subject. It's been a problem literally from Day 1 of Overseer. The best thing to do is,...

Aug 20, 2020
  46. Velisaris_MS liked CatsPaws's post in the thread EQPLAYERS.

I really hope you could take it off your list and find something more productive to pursue. Its not a huge deal and many of the old posts...

Aug 19, 2020
  47. Velisaris_MS liked Sobmre's post in the thread next expansion achievmentbonuses.

NO, you'll get a rock garden house object or some other lame house thing that no one will ever use and like it..

Aug 19, 2020
  48. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread How do Armor Ornaments Work?.

Personally, I've never understood why there are restrictions on the ornaments. The whole point of the ornamentions is to give your...

Aug 16, 2020
  49. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Need a bit of leveling advice.

I don't know how you are gear-wise, but my SK at 111 and low AA was able to tank EW/GD mobs just fine in conflagrant gear, to give you...

Aug 16, 2020
  50. Velisaris_MS liked Celephane's post in the thread Need a bit of leveling advice.

ToV experience isn't worse than anywhere else, the difference is the amount of experience needed for each level. I'd get to 111 before you...

Aug 16, 2020
  51. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Overseer - quest Heartbeat of the World is impossible.

You're right...Zam has the wrong info in the "Soldier" section, which is what I looked at. It's got Meldrath in there at 5, but if you...

Aug 16, 2020
  52. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Overseer - quest Heartbeat of the World is impossible.

OP said it requires Soldier(5)...those others you have listed are not Soldier(5). However, according to the list on Zam, Meladrath is...

Aug 16, 2020
  53. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread What's this?.

Anyone else read the title of this thread and have a "Nightmare Before Christmas" moment...or is that just me? :D

Aug 13, 2020
  54. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Test Update 08/11/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

You could be right, but when there's an issue like this (which can affect basically everyone), they do typically make some sort of post...

Aug 13, 2020
  55. Velisaris_MS liked Skuz's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Clickie effects are expected to be used long after they were introduced, focus effects are not, all focus effects degrade over time...

Aug 13, 2020
  56. Velisaris_MS liked Mehdisin Mahn's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

from what everyone's said, if you actually play the class well your dps will be a net positive with the epic + revamp changes. as a...

Aug 13, 2020
  57. Velisaris_MS liked Szilent's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

nothing this month, year or decade "led to" the epic nerf. It's been pending for 16 years

Aug 13, 2020
  58. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Test Update 08/11/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I too am curious how they magically went from nothing but "can't reproduce" posts to "it's all good now."

Aug 12, 2020
  59. Velisaris_MS liked Funky's post in the thread Test Update 08/11/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

i'd like to know what exactly the "fix" is for this considering how many posts there have been with the responses "Cannot duplicate,...

Aug 12, 2020
  60. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Group cleric loadout.

And when they're both on cool down? With a 5 and 15 min recast respectively, you're seriously relying on those to take care of RI for...

Aug 11, 2020
  61. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Overseer: Let's get over with it !.

I suddenly want cookies...

Aug 10, 2020
  62. Velisaris_MS liked Skuz's post in the thread Overseer Critical Success based on ???.

Our lord & saviour : [IMG]

Aug 10, 2020
  63. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Overseer gives no Merc AA XP.

Not sure of your level, but be aware that starting at around 110, choosing the character XP option (which inlcudes merc AA xp) will get you...

Aug 10, 2020
  64. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Group cleric loadout.

Just out curiousity (since this is a group set up), how are you curing Restless Ice? None of those spells with cure components get rid...

Aug 7, 2020
  65. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Coldain Shawl 2.0 task #7: The Temper of Silver.

I remember that task...it was hell. So, I feel your pain. Were you running with mercs? My mercs caused me no end of problems while...

Aug 7, 2020
  66. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread DZ will not boot you if you are going to go to a pick.

There's also the opposite of this problem, where you say "leave" or whatever to the NPC in an instance, and it boots you to a pick instead...

Aug 7, 2020
  67. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Devs, please increase the fellowship size.

All you have to do is have 2 other toons get killed, then let the rogue (or bard, or any class with a FD ability) drag to where you want...

Aug 6, 2020
  68. Velisaris_MS liked That0neguy's post in the thread DZ will not boot you if you are going to go to a pick.

When you are in a DZ and quit it or it kicks you out of the dz and puts you back in an OW zone if there is a pick of that OW zone it does...

Aug 6, 2020
  69. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Mercs in PoK.

That's what I do...for that very same reason. That's why mercs need to auto-passive/no charge while in non-combat zones. Then, as...

Aug 6, 2020
  70. Velisaris_MS liked Vlad Diszno's post in the thread Mercs in PoK.

For me, the one downside of using auto-afk is; I come back, hunt, and then not get healed. I tend to forget to click merc off of passive-...

Aug 6, 2020
  71. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Proposed Overseer changes.

Yes...these...a thousand times, yes.:D

Aug 4, 2020
  72. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Devs, please increase the fellowship size.

Sorry, your comment didn't rustle anything. :) I know you were just pointing out what the devs might think...I wasn't trying to take a...

Aug 4, 2020
  73. Velisaris_MS liked Yinla's post in the thread Confirmed Vet AAs used without being clicked.

Logged in my shaman today not played her in months. Died while doing trial of Ashes, went to bind to use exp recovery and the button was...

Aug 4, 2020
  74. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Devs, please increase the fellowship size.

So what? Is anyone REALLY gonna get their knickers in a bunch for lowering the requirement? "Oh noes! We only need 3 people instead...

Aug 3, 2020
  75. Velisaris_MS liked Yinla's post in the thread Summer Appreciation Bonus.

Ewww not more hats. :(

Aug 3, 2020
  76. Velisaris_MS liked Yinla's post in the thread Proposed Overseer changes.

It is a gnome disguised as a clockwork, read the lore on it. :) Top 10 wants for overseer 1. Fix the vanishing quests 2. Fix the...

Aug 3, 2020
  77. Velisaris_MS liked Rayzen's post in the thread Proposed Overseer changes.

How about adding LoN prizes as rewards. Make them "No Trade" of course, so ppl don't try farming for plat. Example; "Dragorn War Mask"...

Aug 3, 2020
  78. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread [Overseer] Agents not synced between quest and agent windows.

Zoning or logging out completely and back in with the patcher fixes the numbers being out of sync, most of the time. And this isn't...

Aug 3, 2020
  79. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread ToV Achievements Not Awarding Merc AA Experience..

Yep, you need to have your merc out to get the merc AA xp. They need to redo the reward descriptions to let people know about that part....

Aug 3, 2020
  80. Velisaris_MS liked smash's post in the thread ToV Achievements Not Awarding Merc AA Experience..

If no merc out, no merc xp. And merc xp is not waiting, you get when achiement done and see if no merc out no merc xp.

Aug 3, 2020
  81. Velisaris_MS liked Yinla's post in the thread Proposed Overseer changes.

They need to fix the bugs already in Overseer before they make anymore changes.

Aug 1, 2020
  82. Velisaris_MS liked Yinla's post in the thread [Overseer] Agents not synced between quest and agent windows.

I only have 1 Kele (the agent window is correct) yet the quests window thinks I have 3, I have never had 3 Keles so no idea where it thinks...

Aug 1, 2020
  83. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Not A Bug EoK Lceanium quest Contacting the Leadership is bugged.

Did you search your inventory for the note? Maybe you tried doing the quest before and already have the note tucked away in a bank slot...

Aug 1, 2020
  84. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Time for /autofire for all?.

I think what you want is a /melody type ability for everyone...where we can assign a few abilities/spells to just repeat over and over...

Jul 31, 2020
  85. Velisaris_MS liked WeezFv's post in the thread Overseer - common conversion.

Your overseer quest common conversion has failed to start. Please verify your selected agents and wait a moment before attempting to start...

Jul 30, 2020
  86. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Overseer - common conversion.

As has been said, there are already multiple threads on this issue. The problem is a syncing issue between the available agents on the...

Jul 30, 2020
  87. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread No Fix Planned PoP items not flagged as tradeskill.

Yay..THIS thread again! :p

Jul 30, 2020
  88. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Confirmed Cleric - Aura of the Reverent rkII.

I think they treat this like "yeah, it's a bug, but you've lived with it for so long, there's no reason to waste time fixing it".

Jul 27, 2020
  89. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread overseer.

Yes they are...it takes 4 fragments to make 1 dispenser. I think you're confusing getting 1 fragment on a success vs. getting 2...

Jul 27, 2020
  90. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Confirmed [Overseer] Elite Quests and job requirements wrong.

I won't disagree that Overseer has been a giantic cluster F overall and they have dropped the ball big time. I just gave a possible...

Jul 27, 2020
  91. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Overseers and Collectibles.

Alt+left click on the dispenser and hit the Claim button. That will bring up the reward window to let you choose a collectible. You...

Jul 26, 2020
  92. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread overseer available agents.

Yeah, if you don't have your Overseer window large enough, that bottom pane with the agents won't show a scrollbar. Try resizing the main...

Jul 26, 2020
  93. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Agents sit at 0h 0m 0s incapacitated until I click on them.

Just out of curiosity, after you got all agents to clear, how long did you wait until you zoned? Maybe the game needs a certain amount...

Jul 25, 2020
  94. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Confirmed [Overseer] Elite Quests and job requirements wrong.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that whoever set the quest requirements expected that more Overseer "expansions" would...

Jul 25, 2020
  95. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Solo Ranger 85-110.

In your high 90s, you can headshot the orcs in the RoF version of EW, as they don't summon. Just make sure you Headshot level syncs up...

Jul 24, 2020
  96. Velisaris_MS liked Yinla's post in the thread Drop rate changes?.

I found they drop more when you don't need them......

Jul 23, 2020
  97. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Question on Overseers.

What exactly do you mean by "nothing is working anymore in that line"?

Jul 23, 2020
  98. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread QA In Progress Your Overseer quest Shark Bait has failed to start..

I had it happen last night with an iconic agent on one of my accounts. The agent was incapciated, yet on the Quest tab, it showed I had...

Jul 22, 2020
  99. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Overseers and Collectibles.

Do you mean you're not getting enough Trade/Diplomacy/Exploration quests in your quest list? Or do you mean you can't start quests...

Jul 21, 2020
  100. Velisaris_MS liked Yinla's post in the thread EULA Button.

Then don't try and cheat it and use the patcher! All sorts of things don't work correctly if you try and skip it. The only time I see...

Jul 21, 2020
  101. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread QA In Progress Your Overseer quest Shark Bait has failed to start..

I had it happen a few days ago, but I don't remember if it was before or after the patch. I'll keep an eye out to see if I have it...

Jul 21, 2020
  102. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

Sometimes, those missing recruitment quests will show up on the next cycle after they disappear, at least for me. Start a recruitment...

Jul 21, 2020
  103. Velisaris_MS liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

Put the drops on need roll, whatever doesn't roll off, officer loot for guild tribute. Done!

Jul 20, 2020
  104. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread No Fix Planned Restless Assault - possible spawn location bug.

Could you possibly adjust his spawn point to a static spot on the ice and not have him roam?

Jul 20, 2020
  105. Velisaris_MS liked Kobra's post in the thread is Everquest 3 news coming soon......

When it comes to an EQ 3 no news is good news in my opinion. I have zero interest in seeing another EQ game that will just cannabilize...

Jul 20, 2020
  106. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?.

Please, oh, please...let this be true!

Jul 20, 2020
  107. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread is Everquest 3 news coming soon......

If Daybreak was working on a new game, someone would have leaked it by now because...humans.

Jul 19, 2020
  108. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Overseer: Uncommon/Rare conversion unavailable agents.

2 things: - Agents with the "iconic" tag are essentially "lore equipped", meaning you can only do one thing with them at a time. If you...

Jul 19, 2020
  109. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread QA In Progress Boss Credit Not Granted.

I'm wondering if they could do something like they did in PoP with planar projections. Have something spawn on death you could hail that...

Jul 18, 2020
  110. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Agents sit at 0h 0m 0s incapacitated until I click on them.

If you sort the agents to only show the incapaciated ones before you clear them, you won't get that distortion when they clear (yes, it...

Jul 17, 2020
  111. Velisaris_MS liked Qbert's post in the thread I cannot cancel Illusion ..

Shaman's aura has two components, one of which is the werewolf form Instead of the buff window, look in the song window; you can choose...

Jul 16, 2020
  112. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Agents sit at 0h 0m 0s incapacitated until I click on them.

Yup, still happening. Yesterday, across 3 accounts, I had incapacitated agents sitting at zeroes when I opened the Agents tab. Some of...

Jul 16, 2020
  113. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Fer Reelz?.

I would much prefer them to just say "it'll be finished when it's finished" instead of giving a time frame. Just be honest and admit...

Jul 16, 2020
  114. Velisaris_MS liked Annastasya's post in the thread Overseers and Collectibles.

Well, i mean, it's WAY less frustrating than going to whatever zone to hunt shinies, or paying through the nose in the bazaar. So,...

Jul 16, 2020
  115. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Overseers and Collectibles.

Ah, ok...I thought maybe you were talking about some new bug I wasn't aware of.

Jul 15, 2020
  116. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Cleric leveling on live.

I was speaking of merc tanks generally. Shockingly, not everyone wants to play a cleric.

Jul 15, 2020
  117. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Overseers and Collectibles.

What is the problem with collectibles?

Jul 15, 2020
  118. Velisaris_MS liked haaaalp's post in the thread QA In Progress Boss Credit Not Granted.

Don't die

Jul 15, 2020
  119. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread overseer common conversion quest.

This is a bug they apparently didn't fix, and there are already lengthy threads on it. Basically, it has to do with the Quest tab and the...

Jul 15, 2020
  120. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread I wonder........

I bet you dramatically put on your sunglasses when you typed that, didn't you?

Jul 15, 2020
  121. Velisaris_MS liked Cacky's post in the thread Overseer Negative Color.

I wish there was just a color icon next to their name/status, instead of highlighting the whole thing in color.

Jul 15, 2020
  122. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Overseer - Fippy Darkpaw.

You can only get Fippy if you buy the pack, and you can only buy it once per account.

Jul 14, 2020
  123. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Disbanding Wrong Player from Group.

I agree. Adding a /disband <playername> command would be awesome, and/or putting it on the drop down selection when you click a...

Jul 14, 2020
  124. Velisaris_MS liked Kurage_of_Luclin's post in the thread Test Update 07/10/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Is this all the content of the up coming patch ? If so that's not even worthy of bringing servers down. There are tons and tons of issues...

Jul 14, 2020
  125. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Is this normal?.

Gaining xp from mobs and quests (including Overseer) has always included mercs getting a share, if you have it up. But I don't think...

Jul 13, 2020
  126. Velisaris_MS liked Skuz's post in the thread What do you prefer: Grinding or the new Meta of Completion?.

I haven't seen anyone say that they want grinding mobs to be on par with the progression system so far, just that they want it to have...

Jul 13, 2020
  127. Velisaris_MS liked Xerzist's post in the thread Overseer Sucks Azz.

Even better if you used the heck out of it before they required 4 fragments to make 1 collectible.

Jul 13, 2020
  128. Velisaris_MS liked Kase's post in the thread Overseer Sucks Azz.

I'll keep the OS ... don't like spending 500k for some of those hard to get collection shineys in bazaar!

Jul 12, 2020
  129. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Server going down?.

I play that scene in my head every time the servers crash and are down for more than 10 min. :D

Jul 12, 2020
  130. Velisaris_MS liked Lianeb's post in the thread TS to 350 question..

http://eqrecipes.free.fr/index.php Bottom of the page Advanced use : submit 1 or more Recipes.txt and Inventory.txt files, and it will...

Jul 12, 2020
  131. Velisaris_MS liked BadPallyGuildLeader's post in the thread What do you prefer: Grinding or the new Meta of Completion?.

Daybreakerwhatever they are called clearly caved in to uberguilders who like to compensate for appendage size by enforcing their...

Jul 12, 2020
  132. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Test Update 07/10/2020 - New Bugs Only.

There's been a disturbing trend over the last few months of them not putting all of the changes/fixes they intend into the Test patch...

Jul 12, 2020
  133. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny.

I don't think anyone is leveling from 110 to 115 doing Gribble HAs.

Jul 12, 2020
  134. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread What do you prefer: Grinding or the new Meta of Completion?.

Well, it's not about the amount of xp we gain per kill (regular or AA). There's nothing wrong with it in ToV. The fact that we're...

Jul 12, 2020
  135. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread What do you prefer: Grinding or the new Meta of Completion?.

My big concern is the next expansion. The devs have already hinted that this type of advancement (tying the bulk of xp to the...

Jul 12, 2020
  136. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Not A Bug Trade skill trophies evolution delayed or doesn't evolve.

Gratz. Maxing out those trophies seriously sucks. :D

Jul 12, 2020
  137. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny.

We told them. We told them this was a dumb as f**k idea. We told them that taking a 6 year old expansion capped at 100 and increasing...

Jul 12, 2020
  138. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread What do you prefer: Grinding or the new Meta of Completion?.

Why does it have to be either/or? Why can't it be both? Just get rid of the hell level mechanic so grinding is a viable path, but leave...

Jul 11, 2020
  139. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Overseers.

I think most reward options include xp in that Overseer category as part of the reward, no matter what option you choose.

Jul 11, 2020
  140. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Shield of the Dark Missing Erudite as a race.

Probably not a bug. Of the classes it lists, it's missing races that can be those classes. So either someone went completely fubar on...

Jul 11, 2020
  141. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Not A Bug Trade skill trophies evolution delayed or doesn't evolve.

I did Nighttime Spirits to get the last level on my trophy. It has a triv of 475 and requires 2xDream Dust as the dropped component of the...

Jul 11, 2020
  142. Velisaris_MS liked Skuz's post in the thread Test Update 07/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

All these messy HA changes could have been avoided with a little forethought. I know hindsight is 20/20 but a lot of this stuff it was easy...

Jul 11, 2020
  143. Velisaris_MS liked Yinla's post in the thread Test Update 07/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

It was predicted by live players, witnessed by live players, but it takes TLPs to have an issue to get things like this reversed....

Jul 11, 2020
  144. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Wizard Merc question.

Also, zone geometry REALLY affects the caster mercs...way more than it affects the others. I've had times where my caster merc just stands...

Jul 10, 2020
  145. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Wizard Merc question.

Make sure you have the group roles set: main tank, main assist, and puller. If you don't have puller set, and the merc's owner is the...

Jul 10, 2020
  146. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread What are your experiences in ToV as a casual player?.

If they would simply put xp back on the merc tasks, like they used to do, I think the grinding problem would take care of itself. Have...

Jul 9, 2020
  147. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Cleric leveling on live.

Up until about level 60 or so, any class can molo with a tank merc...they chew through mobs faster than any player tank and require very...

Jul 8, 2020
  148. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Dead broke on Bristlebane..

This. Pick a zone in the SoF expansion and kill clockwork mobs. They also drop a ton of rk.2 spells that can sell for 200-400 plat...

Jul 8, 2020
  149. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Overseer Quests not giving Mercenary experience.

Translation: Everybody get your merc AA xp NOW because we're about to nerf the hell out of it.

Jul 8, 2020
  150. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny.

Just in case folks were wondering: (from the Test Patch notes) - Heroic adventures from Call of the Forsaken, The Darkened Sea, The...

Jul 8, 2020
  151. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Test Update 07/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Nice of you guys to finally admit that you screwed up by doing this. Thanks.

Jul 8, 2020
  152. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Overseer Quests not giving Mercenary experience.

Prior to 110 (I think that's the break point), choosing the Mercenary Experience option gives way more merc AA xp than the Character...

Jul 8, 2020
  153. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Overseer Quests not giving Mercenary experience.

You get merc AA xp in two ways via Overseer: 1. You choose the Mercenary Experience option for your reward (you don't need to have...

Jul 7, 2020
  154. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Thank you, Overseer.

Run Diplomacy, Exploration, and Trade quests. On the reward window when you finish, choose the last option which is a collection...

Jul 7, 2020
  155. Velisaris_MS liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Thank you, Overseer.

I still wish there was some value to increasing your level in the Diplomacy, Explorer and Trade missions. I personally think it is bad...

Jul 7, 2020
  156. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Fixed Internally Quick Time and Hybrid classes?.

Do what Karhar said, but remember to keybind all the remedy spells to one key and spam the hell out of that button with QT running....

Jul 7, 2020
  157. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Thank you, Overseer.

With Overseer, there's absolutely no reason to pay those rip-off prices for pre-current expansion collectibles. The fact that some traders...

Jul 6, 2020
  158. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Overseer: Feature request(s).

What you're asking for is not a feature request...it's a bug fix. They shouldn't have to add features to work around bugs.

Jul 6, 2020
  159. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread AA Experience Disparity.

Nothing really off about that, to be honest. You're in FM, which is THE zone where this bug/feature shows up more often than anywhere...

Jul 6, 2020
  160. Velisaris_MS liked Szilent's post in the thread Daybreak has no love for Priest classes.

This is precisely the nonsense one is signing up for by demanding, receiving, and then diving into the "classic" EQ experience on TLPs....

Jul 5, 2020
  161. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Advice on managing items.

We just need more room to put all the things that make us happy. :D

Jul 5, 2020
  162. Velisaris_MS liked dreadlord's post in the thread Overseer: Elite Spy (5).

Full list is here: https://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/eq:Overseer

Jul 5, 2020
  163. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Enhancement Request: /ignore Charactername Account.

I'd settle for an "ignore other servers" option to cut down on the buying/selling spam.

Jul 4, 2020
  164. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Enhancement Request: /ignore Charactername Account.

I would LOVE to be able to ignore an entire account. Having to put someone on ignore, then their alt(s) on that server, then their alt(s)...

Jul 3, 2020
  165. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Advice on managing items.

I know you can set your whole guild to add/remove items from house (that's what I do). I also think you can set your whole fellowship as...

Jul 3, 2020
  166. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Hardest/Softest ToV trash mobs.

But they have so few hitpoints, they die in like 5 seconds. One good AE and they're all dead.

Jul 2, 2020
  167. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Overseer: Fail more often when ended early?.

Were they recovery quests? I got a LOT of failures on recovery quests if I paid to end them early, which is one of the reasons I stopped...

Jul 2, 2020
  168. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread [Suggestion] Prevent Mobs From Summoning At Point Blank Range.

It's not even about tanking. I use my ranger to farm tradeskill stuff in zones that have nothing but grey con mobs, which means I have...

Jul 2, 2020
  169. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce Exp bonus not correct.

If only we could write a program to gather up all those unused half percent xp bonuses floating around and deposit them into a private...

Jul 2, 2020
  170. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread [Overseer]Recruit Ambassador D'Vinn requires using Ambassador D'Vinn.

If you have to USE the thing you're trying to get in order to GET the thing you're trying to get, that's called a design flaw...also...

Jul 2, 2020
  171. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Hardest/Softest ToV trash mobs.

Any of the mobs in ToV that you can stun/bash...those are the easiest mobs. Between my SK tanking and my cleric meleeing/bashing, I can...

Jul 1, 2020
  172. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny.

I may have used the wrong phrase when describing it. All of the changed spells had "calculates to current max level" added to them....

Jul 1, 2020
  173. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread [Suggestion] Prevent Mobs From Summoning At Point Blank Range.

The summoning ability should be removed from every mob that isn't a named (rare) mob, specific quest mob, or raid level mob. It was a...

Jul 1, 2020
  174. Velisaris_MS liked Moege's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer Limit on completing Tasks is not refreshing.

Nowhere do I see you asking why this is happening, just see you being obnoxious and whining about when is this going to be fixed. But...

Jul 1, 2020
  175. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny.

When they implemented the "scale to max level" nonsense for spells and effects when ToV launched, that's when everything went to hell.

Jul 1, 2020
  176. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread [Request] Tradeskill Hub.

I don't think any of the the Magus NPCs have the Lobby as a destination, do they? I honestly don't pay that much attention to them.

Jul 1, 2020
  177. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread In Progress The Last of the Storm Boars.

This is why these progression groups tasks need to be in instanced zones, not the base pop zone. In EW, before you do the first step,...

Jul 1, 2020
  178. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Amazing to see Snowbound armor become worthless.

I agree. T2/T3 gear should require either the reagent OR the previous tier armor in that slot. The idea that having the armor tiers...

Jun 30, 2020
  179. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Can we maybe tone down the incapacitation in Overseer?.

I've always said that they did this backwards...you should have LESS of a chance of incapacitation on the higher level quests,...

Jun 30, 2020
  180. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Amazing to see Snowbound armor become worthless.

Snowbound armor is basically an apology from Daybreak to casual/group players for the dumpster fire that was TBL and how progression/gear...

Jun 30, 2020
  181. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Nethryn blocking Overseer quests.

Yep, that's the root of the problem...it's a display/sync problem with the agents on the Quest tab. And it was repeatedly pointed out...

Jun 30, 2020
  182. Velisaris_MS liked kdor57's post in the thread Nethryn blocking Overseer quests.

Ive noticed this happens when the display number of agents in the quest tab is different from the list on the agents tab. I havent seen...

Jun 30, 2020
  183. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread [Request] Tradeskill Hub.

I think maybe you're thining of Shadowrest, the graveyard zone? That zone has a traveler achievement with it, so I don't think it's...

Jun 29, 2020
  184. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Tailoring 350... think I am missing something.

I've noticed that with the smithing recipes on that database, it's including a whole slew of racial combines as recipes I can learn,...

Jun 29, 2020
  185. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny.

It's not that there's a question of whether you're being accurate with the relay of information...I would wager you are.:) It's the...

Jun 29, 2020
  186. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Farewell Again For Now.

Yay...less lag for the rest of us.

Jun 28, 2020
  187. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread [Feedback] Remove Bind Affinity Restriction in all static zones.

Gonna have to go with a hard "no" on that idea. If anything, they need to expand the functionality of the campfire by increasing the...

Jun 28, 2020
  188. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread QA In Progress Crafting auto-combine stopping randomly.

Buff in the lobby like the rest of the civilized world, you heretic. :D

Jun 28, 2020
  189. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny.

I'm a little concerned that our only source of information about this issue increasingly seems to come from private messages between a...

Jun 28, 2020
  190. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Can we maybe tone down the incapacitation in Overseer?.

Recovery quests should be like the conversion quests and not count toward the quest limit.

Jun 26, 2020
  191. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread What the F.. Merc?.

Blocking spells from a merc is a very ugly band-aid for a much larger problem. Players should be able to set a spell line-up for their...

Jun 25, 2020
  192. Velisaris_MS liked Qbert's post in the thread What the F.. Merc?.

I would never block any of those. Don't advocate to take functionality away from players. If you must, advocate for more control over...

Jun 25, 2020
  193. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread QA In Progress Item cooldowns not displaying properly.

Yes, it still happens. I use Breastplate of Wailing Hatred on my SK for the group attack buff when there's no shaman or beastlord....

Jun 25, 2020
  194. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Tailoring 350... think I am missing something.

If the recipes show up on your recipe list in game, and you've never made those recipes, that means you either scribed a book and learned...

Jun 25, 2020
  195. Velisaris_MS liked Zinth's post in the thread Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny.

would be nice if they fix it on live too, that change was idiotic, one should not nerf the old content just because new comes out

Jun 25, 2020
  196. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Fixed Internally Raid Main Assist setting stops working after that player zones.

Just out of curiousity, are you testing this on your isolated, lag-free development server...or are you logging in to an actual, laggy...

Jun 25, 2020
  197. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

You're not living until you log in and see 7/5 or 8/5 quests on 3 different accounts. :D

Jun 24, 2020
  198. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Duplicate Topic Killing Velious mob giving wrong achievement.

So many mob names I can come up with that I can't post on this forum. :D

Jun 24, 2020
  199. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Nethryn blocking Overseer quests.

Are you going to the Agents tab and verifying that there actually 3 copies of that agent, or are you simply going off of the agent count...

Jun 24, 2020