Velisaris_MS's Recent Activity

1. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Drinal - All Yew Leaf Ground Spawns Unreachable in Wakening Lands.

How do you know they're unreachable?

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:06 AM
  2. Velisaris_MS liked zhorazz's post in the thread character freezes on login.

ok. for anyone interested, or in case anyone else runs across this exact issue: i think the problem is solved. this is one of the...

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:29 AM
  3. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Wither and Decay.

The OP was asking about the drops to MAKE the ornaments, not the ornaments themselves. The scraps are no trade, so unless they're on...

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:49 AM
  4. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Wither and Decay.

Until a dev actually comes here and confirms that the scraps are on some sort of TLC, that idea is just completely made up by people who...

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:21 PM
  5. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread character freezes on login.

Find all the ini/ui files associated with that toon and move them out of the EQ folder, then log that character in. If you don't have any...

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:17 PM
  6. Velisaris_MS liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

I also thought Ganzito was implying good changes, instead of nerfs. Apparently the dev team forgot that we're not in TBM anymore.

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:25 AM
  7. Velisaris_MS liked Maedhros's post in the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

I think whats most concerning to me is that when I saw the original post Ganzito made in 2022 I thought he was talking about a tuning up...

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:25 AM
  8. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread An Asp in Commonlands....

Try a different zone: https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=5428

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:15 AM
  9. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

DX11 wasn't in game when LS was launched, which is when this bug started. Something else they did before that screwed it up.

Apr 22, 2024 at 6:07 AM
  10. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Anniversary Tower Feedback.

The fact that they're on successive floors isn't enough distinction?

Apr 21, 2024 at 10:52 AM
  11. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread I can't seem to find the post about naming....

It's clearly either broken or not fully functional right now. One of my toons has more than 500 days and it still reported as not...

Apr 21, 2024 at 3:51 AM
  12. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Display bug?.

Yeah, Candide is just a black, shiny blob for me now.

Apr 20, 2024 at 1:04 PM
  13. Velisaris_MS liked bombyx's post in the thread Display bug?.

One of my NB can't display the graphics correctly in Moors of Nokk. and the rendering of Candide bildung's armor in hero forge, it turn...

Apr 20, 2024 at 1:03 PM
  14. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

Testing it against a single mob doesn't really prove anything. Did you try it with 3+ mobs on you?

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:30 AM
  15. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Overseer merchant missing NOS currency.

Not sure what that has to do with anything...only group currency is on the Overseer vendor.

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:28 AM
  16. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Why change unlimited target AoE spells after 25 years? And which spells are still unlimited?.

I honestly don't remember, but now that you mention it, it might have been. If it was, it was a server that everyone had access to.

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:26 AM
  17. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

It does feel like there's more "fill the room" spikey blobs than there were.

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:21 AM
  18. Velisaris_MS liked Religious's post in the thread Cleric -- Ethereal Remedy Oversight?.

Would it be at all possible to have the spell "Ethereal Remedy" fall into line with the other Remedy spells? In general the Remedy spell...

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:19 AM
  19. Velisaris_MS liked Angahran's post in the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

If you want to spend krono on buying these weapons that's on you.

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:17 AM
  20. Velisaris_MS posted a new thread.

Overseer merchant missing NOS currency

The Overseer merchant in PoK is missing Shaded Specie, which is the group currency for Night of Shadows. Since they put the previous...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:23 PM
  21. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Why change unlimited target AoE spells after 25 years? And which spells are still unlimited?.

Yep. Pissed off SO many people in the newbie areas...the obscenities flowed freely during that time.

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:18 PM
  22. Velisaris_MS liked fransisco's post in the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

The fact that it took almost half your endurance and 3/4 of your mana to fight a normal mob means its totally worthless in the group game

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:16 PM
  23. Velisaris_MS liked Kyzvs's post in the thread Why change unlimited target AoE spells after 25 years? And which spells are still unlimited?.

As a mage old enough to remember rains being nerfed to 4 hits, I don't have a massive amount of sympathy at 30 - seems fine to me.

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:13 AM
  24. Velisaris_MS liked manglered's post in the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

was announced months ago that weapons would be getting upgraded, this sounds like a you problem.

Apr 19, 2024 at 6:15 AM
  25. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Cannot see the ground spawns to pick up in the Silent Hall in Shards Landing.

Something definitely got changed in the patch, graphics-wise. It probably has to do with trying to fix the exploding/kalaidoscope effect...

Apr 18, 2024 at 3:39 PM
  26. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Why change unlimited target AoE spells after 25 years? And which spells are still unlimited?.

Nobody took away your ability to mass slaughter gray con mobs to farm materials. They just, rightfully, took away the ability to pull...

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:07 AM
  27. Velisaris_MS liked Knifen's post in the thread Group NPT.

And same reason rogues cant use backstab while on a mount?!?

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:56 AM
  28. Velisaris_MS liked fransisco's post in the thread Group NPT.

That would be useful and convienent and all, certainly can't have that...

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:56 AM
  29. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Group NPT.

It's probably the same made-up-out-of-thin-air reason they don't let the ranger Enrichment spells be MGB-able.

Apr 18, 2024 at 6:07 AM
  30. Velisaris_MS liked Fenthen's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

I can hardly wait for May when the drops double from 0 to 0.

Apr 18, 2024 at 5:55 AM
  31. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

Nope. I just zoned into the lobby on 3 toons. One seems fine, the other two are stuck in a spiky graphic hellscape. I can't even see...

Apr 17, 2024
  32. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread ~ IVU Buggies ~.

I'm pretty sure they've claimed it's been fixed more than once, but it really isn't.

Apr 17, 2024
  33. Velisaris_MS liked fransisco's post in the thread Spire AA- Time for an upgrade.

I think this is a bad argument. Thats like saying we shouldn't have combat ability upgrades because its better for some classes than...

Apr 17, 2024
  34. Velisaris_MS liked Drakang's post in the thread 4th tower key is out . but not working.

They always go active after the monthly patch.

Apr 17, 2024
  35. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Melee Augments (LS type 3) - vendor.

Just change it from "hybrid augments" to "literally everything else".

Apr 16, 2024
  36. Velisaris_MS liked jeskola's post in the thread I'd love....

I'd love complete thread titles instead of clickbait

Apr 15, 2024
  37. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

I pulled one of the named spiders in LI to the water the other day. There was JUST enough of an incline in the spot I pulled it to that...

Apr 15, 2024
  38. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Which is why I'm asking whichever dev did this to come here and explain WHY they think these changes are good for the classes. Does...

Apr 15, 2024
  39. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread I'd love....

Or, just make every claim item quantity 999 and you'll never have to worry about it again.

Apr 15, 2024
  40. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

Yes, because grinding without purpose is apparently blasphemy. But grinding WITH purpose (merc tasks, evolving items, doing missions...

Apr 13, 2024
  41. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

Four months in to an expansion...if the devs aren't aware of what's going on by now, they're just being lazy. They designed the damn...

Apr 13, 2024
  42. Velisaris_MS liked Twizle's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

aoe'ing zones as a bard was apart of its class, doesnt mean it didnt need changing

Apr 13, 2024
  43. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

- Grab tasks and put cf down at the quest guy - Run over to the Arcanaforged area and kill 5 wizards (ph'ers count) - Run to...

Apr 13, 2024
  44. Velisaris_MS liked Warpeace's post in the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

Let's be honest, Paladin already have abilities that do what Champion's Oath does and if they felt the class needed the additional...

Apr 13, 2024
  45. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

I think people prefer the HF merc tasks over others because they're shorter...you can loop them faster. HF needs 15 total kills. TF...

Apr 13, 2024
  46. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

If you take out the stuff about events that happen EVERY SINGLE FREAKING YEAR that they treat like breaking news, it's probably like 5%...

Apr 12, 2024
  47. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Rogue hide ability inconsitant in LS zones.

Yes, it was...but the stacking issue or whatever was causing a problem is fixed. You want to keep wasting a buff block slot on...

Apr 12, 2024
  48. Velisaris_MS liked Bilderov's post in the thread Persona Exp bonus for overseer?.

Where are all the people who told us solo players to just suck it up and grind as it isn't that bad? Shoe's on the other foot when it's...

Apr 12, 2024
  49. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Rogue hide ability inconsitant in LS zones.

You keep saying that you have to block invis spells...I'm saying you don't have to because the invis/SoS stacking wonkiness is no longer...

Apr 12, 2024
  50. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

I would love for the dev that did this to come here and explain what they were thinking and just exactly what situations they think...

Apr 12, 2024
  51. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Persona Exp bonus for overseer?.

Just make a real alt and you'll be able to get the progression/achivement xp. Problem solved.

Apr 12, 2024
  52. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Rogue hide ability inconsitant in LS zones.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. You had a normal invis cast on your rogue without SoS, and an undead mob could see you?...

Apr 12, 2024
  53. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Rogue hide ability inconsitant in LS zones.

I've tested it. I've had both invis and ITU on my rogue and gone SoS...it's fine. I swapped it around, putting on SoS first, then get...

Apr 11, 2024
  54. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Don't put high level KOS mobs in low level zones.

I don't know why they didn't make the other key quests like the first one...the quest mobs only pop when you have the task and hit the...

Apr 11, 2024
  55. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

I expected the devs to prove they have an ounce of knowing WTF they're doing. I expected too much because this ain't it.

Apr 11, 2024
  56. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

Actually, it was started the year previous to Oakwynd. But, if history is any indication, when a TLP server hits an expansion with a...

Apr 11, 2024
  57. Velisaris_MS liked Fanra's post in the thread Easter Bonus?.

Want to buy dislike button...:(

Apr 11, 2024
  58. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

I thought that as well, because when it happens and comes back up, people in General start complaining about the channels having gone...

Apr 10, 2024
  59. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Where have all the shroud boys gone.

I does seem strange that there was a guide event that evening, on multiple servers I think, that involved shrouding down to like level 5 I...

Apr 10, 2024
  60. Velisaris_MS liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I just looked at this. Yes, this is a massive nerf. We're trading over a million damage mitigation for a 4% damage absorption that...

Apr 10, 2024
  61. Velisaris_MS liked sojero's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Right now, with the changes on test, the shadowknight AA Reaver's Bargain is a significant nerf, going from 1.5 million damage max to 500...

Apr 10, 2024
  62. Velisaris_MS liked Knifen's post in the thread Rogue hide ability inconsitant in LS zones.

Flip it, Sneak than Hide and you can do while moving.

Apr 10, 2024
  63. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Rogue hide ability inconsitant in LS zones.

Good to know.

Apr 10, 2024
  64. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Test Update 03/19/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Clerics: Hold my ale...

Apr 10, 2024
  65. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I suspect the "internal" changes have now become "let's not tell them and hope they never find out" changes. They now have a history of...

Apr 10, 2024
  66. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Status of new UI Engine.

I think they'll continue to use it as an excuse why they can't get other things done in a timely fashion: "We REALLY wanted to get X...

Apr 10, 2024
  67. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Rogue hide ability inconsitant in LS zones.

I've been leveling/AA'ing my rogue alt for the last 3 weeks or so (to take advantage of the bonus xp). I have not had any issues hitting...

Apr 9, 2024
  68. Velisaris_MS liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Confirmed Tower Shield of Eternal Reverie- Vector of Health.

I ran through all of my logs going back to 2021. Here's a snippet from the last few months showing how many Vector of Health procs I had...

Apr 9, 2024
  69. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread READY , SET, GO.....

Or put a "Enter" button on the quest window next to the quest you just got. Even that would be better than having to scroll and click...

Apr 9, 2024
  70. Velisaris_MS liked error's post in the thread Artificial intelligence and EverQuest.

If there's one thing EverQuest is known for it's being an early adopter of new technologies. Just look at how fast they jumped on DX11.

Apr 9, 2024
  71. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread READY , SET, GO.....

I did that with the gift task in HF (before it got nerfed), and one of the quest responses for one NPC was also the raid trigger phrase...

Apr 8, 2024
  72. Velisaris_MS liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

They must have had the best RNG over the course of year. Seems entirely like an anomaly to get the right slots and in the right...

Apr 8, 2024
  73. Velisaris_MS liked Ultron's post in the thread Confirmed Tower Shield of Eternal Reverie- Vector of Health.

Category: Items [Can Repro] Date/Time: Tue Mar 12 11:07:18 2024 Character: Level 125 Paladin (Main) Zone: Palatial Guild Hall...

Apr 8, 2024
  74. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Confirmed Tower Shield of Eternal Reverie- Vector of Health.

That's probably it, which means they need to change it from being what appears to be a weapon proc to a skill-based proc, like bash.

Apr 8, 2024
  75. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread READY , SET, GO.....

If they're not gonna put the NPC quest dialog in it's own channel away from the normal /say channel, I'd prefer it if they just popped up a...

Apr 8, 2024
  76. Velisaris_MS liked JohnnyRedLight's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

I would be happy with **WORKING** channels capped at 400...

Apr 7, 2024
  77. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

I agree...channels should be unlimited with respect to how many people join them. Caps are stupid. But those aren't the rules they...

Apr 7, 2024
  78. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Group players are in the same situation. If your toon is in full t3 gear from the previous expansion, looting current t2 gear is such...

Apr 6, 2024
  79. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

Which is EXACTLY what group players, and some raiders, have been saying since they came out with this pants on head , dumb as...

Apr 6, 2024
  80. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

I wonder if she's aware that the Tower HAs only award coin. The only AAs to get from them is from the initial achievements on the key...

Apr 6, 2024
  81. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

Seeing that the merc gear also drops off of trash mobs (just not at the stupid high rates of named/chests), I think putting it on the...

Apr 6, 2024
  82. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Server Lag Spike ~ 90s+.

Just had the same thing happen on Drinal. Lag meter did the green-yellow-red rainbow bit. I thought I was gonna get disconnected, but it...

Apr 4, 2024
  83. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Anyone else feel like these Producer's Letters have just become "Tell us the next TLP ruleset!" Letters? They don't seem to contain any...

Apr 4, 2024
  84. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Wouldn't be so bad if the chat client would ever spin up overflow channels like it used to.

Apr 4, 2024
  85. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Not seeing a claim for 25th anni pot.

It's like Starship Troopers...everyone is a civilian (member), but you have to serve (pay) to be a citizen (get the freebies).

Apr 4, 2024
  86. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Servers down..

I had my 3 accounts logged into the Lobby on Drinal overnight and it didn't go down.

Apr 4, 2024
  87. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

I'm convinced now more than ever that the ornaments are screwing up the loot tables. On good nights, I'm killing 6-10 named mobs (4 or...

Apr 4, 2024
  88. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Guide events.

Every event on Drinal is spammed (and I do mean SPAMMED) several times in both the General chat channel, the /ooc channel for the zone...

Apr 4, 2024
  89. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Overseer Stats Reset.

The only advice I can give is: get used to it happening...a lot. As you pointed out, it's been reported multiple times...they know...

Apr 3, 2024
  90. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

There was a broadcast message the other night about needed to log out and back in because they had pushed a new chat client to the game....

Apr 3, 2024
  91. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Miacallie Herlsas -25th Anniversary Vendor, not showing all items.

Just out of curiousity, why do you want lower level items?

Apr 3, 2024
  92. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Guide events.

They seem to come in bursts on Drinal. We might go a couple of weeks without one, then we'll get one every night for several days in a...

Apr 3, 2024
  93. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Confirmed 25th Anniversary Raid items have no aug slots.

Sadly, I think this is actually how their QA works now...as long as it doesn't actually break the game (make it unplayable), it get...

Apr 2, 2024
  94. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Who stole the tradeskill containers at Dogle's bank?.

I think the more people there are in the zone, the harder it is to "fix" the issue. I've had weapons and hat ornaments disappear in...

Apr 2, 2024
  95. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Why is this log in screen like this?.

I'll take "People who don't understand April Fool's Day" for $200, Alex.

Apr 2, 2024
  96. Velisaris_MS liked Yinla's post in the thread More excellent feedback.

Or they could just give us a feedback/suggestion forum so everyone knows where to post.

Apr 2, 2024
  97. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Every time i zone . i end up under the world.

Are you in an illusion? Certain illusions are causing this.

Apr 1, 2024
  98. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Not A Bug Anniversary Tower must be in zone for coin.

That's how heroic adventures work. They make them so rarely now that people forget what they were like.

Apr 1, 2024
  99. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread my 2 corpses in Crypt of Sul disappeared immediately, unrecoverable.

Were you in an instance or the base zone?

Mar 31, 2024
  100. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

For the people having this issue...are you using the default spell bar or a custom one?

Mar 31, 2024
  101. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

I've been able to join it when it was well over 400 on one of my accounts, while at the same time, my other accounts could NOT join it....

Mar 31, 2024
  102. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Drinal. Try to join the channel, you get "channel not found". The channel cap seems to change randomly. Usually the cap is 400,...

Mar 31, 2024
  103. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Shroudkeepers missing from POK.

I don't know about other servers, but on Drinal last night there was some sort of guide event that required everyone to shroud down to a...

Mar 29, 2024
  104. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Where is "spell casting reinforcement mastery".

We're really complaining about 17 minutes?

Mar 29, 2024
  105. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

I've had the new UI disabled the moment you put that switch in, and I've had this crap happening every single night I play. The UI has...

Mar 29, 2024
  106. Velisaris_MS liked Lodestar's post in the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

They forgot to put the San Diego minimum wage starting salary in the MOTD.

Mar 28, 2024
  107. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

I'm also getting missing weapons (seems to only be LS weapons) and missing hat ornaments in LI, in addition to the Lobby and PoK. It...

Mar 27, 2024
  108. Velisaris_MS liked Risiko's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

I do not believe that taking anything away from other classes in order to make the cleric class "seem" better is a good answer in any form.

Mar 27, 2024
  109. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread A thought on Mercenaries.

At your level, you need to be doing CoTF heroic adventures to earn currency. You can then use that currency to buy merc gear from the...

Mar 27, 2024
  110. Velisaris_MS liked Yinla's post in the thread Broken HA scaling - For Absor.

As per AMA thread I'm not going to repost all the individual issues as they can be found in the link below, originally marked as not...

Mar 27, 2024
  111. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Updates for Tinkering.

Because they never knew what to do with tinkering. Tinkering, as a racial ability, sounds WAY cooler on paper than in actual practice.

Mar 26, 2024
  112. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

2 years later and that's the best comment you (the devs) have on this issue?

Mar 25, 2024
  113. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Fixed Internally Are there supposed to be lvl 95 skels in Gfay on Agnarr?.

They have nothing to do with the collection...they're for the 3rd tower HA.

Mar 25, 2024
  114. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Bonus XP and Overseer progress.

I'm not sure how the bonus xp affects OS category xp...I suppose you could make a note of how much the bar moves during this period when...

Mar 25, 2024
  115. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

Prove it.

Mar 25, 2024
  116. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Request: Please, allow me to level at my own pace!.

Or...they could just add a toggle to turn regular xp gain on/off.

Mar 25, 2024
  117. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

Everytime I see this stuff happening, I'm reminded of that scene from Interstellar where Cooper is in the tesseract, behind the...

Mar 25, 2024
  118. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

Bumping this dev response to this thread. This was more than TWO years ago...it's been radio silence since then. THEY DON'T CARE....

Mar 25, 2024
  119. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread a forge courier.

Exactly what purpose does this mob even serve?

Mar 25, 2024
  120. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Can you do what you do with the boxing programs with the EQ client alone? No, you can't. I don't give a flying F what a dev says is...

Mar 24, 2024
  121. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Ensuring that every penny EQ makes actually goes back into EQ would solve a lot of their "we don't have time...we don't have the...

Mar 24, 2024
  122. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Blood Flower - Anniversary Quest Item.

Being able to use a vendor you have bad faction with by using sneak has been in the game from the beginning. That was a benefit of...

Mar 24, 2024
  123. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

If you have to use a 3rd party program to do something you can't do with the EQ client alone, it shouldn't be allowed. You can't use...

Mar 24, 2024
  124. Velisaris_MS liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Key broadcasting shouldn't be allowed. It's automation's dirty little cousin. 1 button press per char. Not one button press for all 6.

Mar 24, 2024
  125. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Blood Flower - Anniversary Quest Item.

Been a few years since I did that task, but are you referring to the giant merchant in Kael...in the arena area? If so, all you need is...

Mar 24, 2024
  126. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Tipsy Gnome Race (Anniv. 17) says completed when never done.

I don't know why, but the visual of gnomes grouping up for "safety in numbers" makes me laugh.

Mar 23, 2024
  127. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread LS Bats.

Yeah, like that glaze, this is not the hill to die on. They screwed up enough mobs when they did the body type changes globally...

Mar 23, 2024
  128. Velisaris_MS liked Oberan's post in the thread LS Bats.

Invisibility in most role playing games is not a "I cannot be detected at all by the enemy" spell.. Its the enemy cannot see me with...

Mar 23, 2024
  129. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread mercs again 2.

If you unsuspend them for buffs or a rez or whatever, and then susupend them again in the same cycle, you'll get the extra charge, so to...

Mar 23, 2024
  130. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Promotional Heroic Characters?.

The only HCs that were one time use were the original free ones and maybe one other. Now, there's no difference between buying one and...

Mar 23, 2024
  131. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread AA Autogrant Broken For Certain Lines/Classes.

The autogrant AAs are both level and expansion based. If you're seeing an AA at a certain rank, showing a certain expansion required,...

Mar 22, 2024
  132. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Because the current group of devs have proven in recent years that they're bad at scaling content and just don't want to deal with the...

Mar 22, 2024
  133. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Torch and Crown cannot be gotten rid of.

So they sucker the late-comers to the paty into buying that which everyone else who showed up on time got for free.

Mar 22, 2024
  134. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Darkpaw Torch Ornament - Not Showing as graphic in POK.

It's definitely getting worse and spreading from just the Lobby and PoK. It's happening in LS zones. Now, after zoning, I'm randomly...

Mar 21, 2024
  135. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Sneak patch 2024-03-19.

It used to take a while for the launcher to load...sometimes as long as a minute. But ever since they did that update to it a few...

Mar 21, 2024
  136. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Hybrid Weapon Choices.

I did an "eyeball" test with my ranger, meaning I didn't parse anything...I just pulled a bunch of trash mobs with my usual group...

Mar 21, 2024
  137. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

To be clear, I think the idea of overheal damage is pants on head stupid and should never be mentioned again. I'm just tired of...

Mar 20, 2024
  138. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Sneak patch 2024-03-19.

Are you talking about launching EQ by using a shortcut to bypass the launcher?

Mar 20, 2024
  139. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Sneak patch 2024-03-19.

What do you mean "opened automatically"? I've never seen the launcher open by itself.

Mar 20, 2024
  140. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

That's because the devs have done a damn good job over the years of convincing players that EQ is a zero sum game...that in order to...

Mar 20, 2024
  141. Velisaris_MS liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

So this is an out of the box idea, but, they Could focus on making zones, and quests, instead of gimmicky additions that end up angering...

Mar 20, 2024
  142. Velisaris_MS liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

From what I've gathered from this thread, it's clear some believe that devs want the players playing "the content." But, isn't going out to...

Mar 19, 2024
  143. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

I don't raid either. The only reasons I even log my cleric in and drag him around is 1) to get xp on the necklace and 2) there are no...

Mar 19, 2024
  144. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

At 110, you wouldn't notice the difference. What everyone else is referring to is 111+, which is not what you're talking about. Up...

Mar 19, 2024
  145. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

Through TBL, you can grind your way to max level. Prior to RoS, you could repeat merc/kill tasks for xp to supplement the grind. Doing...

Mar 19, 2024
  146. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

No, those answers in the AMA thread make it really damn clear they don't care...period.

Mar 19, 2024
  147. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

The thing is, they have never...not once...explained WHY they increased the amount of xp needed to get through each level to insane...

Mar 19, 2024
  148. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Darkpaw Torch Ornament - Not Showing as graphic in POK.

It's probably the same graphical bug that causes textures to explode in PoK and the Lobby. Whenever it happens to one of my toons, I can't...

Mar 18, 2024
  149. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

You hear that sound? That's the sound of Absor scribbling down ideas for future raids.

Mar 18, 2024
  150. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

But does it even matter? If you're using current (LS) content to level up a toon that is clearly lower level than the content is...

Mar 18, 2024
  151. Velisaris_MS liked Fenthen's post in the thread Confirmed 25th Anniversary Raid items have no aug slots.

Oh man, I have no idea what that's like!

Mar 18, 2024
  152. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Year of Darkpaw quest has turned GFay into a level 100+ death zone..

No, the skeletons are for YoTD tasks, which means they're gonna be there alll year...long after the anniversary stuff ends.

Mar 18, 2024
  153. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Bind Affinity Question.

Once again, TLP players and Daybreak's greed (selling those perks) brings ruin to all. Those perks should never go active until a...

Mar 18, 2024
  154. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

No, that's your opinion. The TRUTH is that you don't know what the majority of players want...you only know what YOU want. Everquest...

Mar 18, 2024
  155. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread The free crown ornament.

I want a Guatemalan hat ornament that plays "Two Princes" every time I equip it, like in the South Park episode. Can you imagine how...

Mar 17, 2024
  156. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Overseer "I Guess This is Growing Up".

It's just an OS task from a previous anniversary (though they left all the others from that year?) and put it back into roation to make it...

Mar 17, 2024
  157. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread 25th Anniversary: Chasing What's Not Real.

Having a task purposely direct you to the wrong NPC just to give a different NPC some flavor text seems kinda silly and waste of time.

Mar 17, 2024
  158. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

If they gave us the option to hide other people's campfires, this would never be an issue.

Mar 17, 2024
  159. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread The free crown ornament.

If you're wearing gold-ish ornamentation, it sort of fits in with that color scheme. Which is odd, because it's a SILVER crown.

Mar 16, 2024
  160. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread It is EverQuest’s 25th Anniversary!.

Are you All Access? If not, you don't get one. If you are, click the drop down menu for heroic characters either on the character...

Mar 16, 2024
  161. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread LS Bats.

The only undead that I noticed that saw through ITU on lauch day were the named mobs. Maybe you ran into "a spectre" which, by it's...

Mar 16, 2024
  162. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread LS mission evolving neck exp.

*in Tom Hanks voice*: There's no GRINDING in Everquest!

Mar 16, 2024
  163. Velisaris_MS liked Marton's post in the thread LS mission evolving neck exp.

No. EQ game play does not involve grinding.

Mar 16, 2024
  164. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

They seriously need to do a follow up to explain of all the conflicting statements. I don't think they understand just how freaking...

Mar 16, 2024
  165. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Drunkard's Stein - Galdorin Visigothe not singing his song.

Every time I run this task for an alt to get the stein, I always think of that scene in The Blues Brothers where they're singing in the...

Mar 16, 2024
  166. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Hero's Forge Armor Feature Purchased Twice and not rewarded.

I'm wondering if they should just start giving out both versions...the equippable version and the ornament version...and do away with the...

Mar 16, 2024
  167. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Fixed Internally Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

Any chance you can share what you think the problem was and what you did that may have fixed it?

Mar 16, 2024
  168. Velisaris_MS liked Brickhaus's post in the thread The Winds of Change Abort EverQuest and replace you with broken game.

I've tried to parse the heading... ...and I have failed. I apologize for my ineptitude.

Mar 16, 2024
  169. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread LS Bats.

What makes you think it's a bug? Lots of animals, particluarly bats, have always seen thru invis throughout EQ's history.

Mar 16, 2024
  170. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Group Assist.

For groups, the group leader sets the Main Assist. I made a hotkey with the line: /assist group I then bound that key to my mousewheel...

Mar 16, 2024
  171. Velisaris_MS liked Barraind's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

You mean, besides AA's, and augs, and slayer achievements, and evolving items, and group t3 armor (and maybe nonvis) ore, and so...

Mar 16, 2024
  172. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread LS mission evolving neck exp.

Devs: No grinding...NO GRINDING! Also devs: Here, go grind this necklace to evolve it.

Mar 16, 2024
  173. Velisaris_MS liked Yinla's post in the thread LS mission evolving neck exp.

But they don't want us to grind exp!

Mar 16, 2024
  174. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Constant LDs since patch.

I would try a cable, if feasible, just to be sure. I had issues like you're describing a few years ago. When I went from wireless to a...

Mar 15, 2024
  175. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

That's usually when the party gets good.

Mar 15, 2024
  176. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

I had a rather lengthy reply typed out, but then I realized no matter what I say, it won't matter. You, like the devs, have an...

Mar 15, 2024
  177. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Mage Invis.

Yes...he does. Perfected Invis does not drop randomly...in fact, it's permanent. It only drops if you take an action...cast a spell,...

Mar 15, 2024
  178. Velisaris_MS liked sunjis's post in the thread Fixed Internally Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

Situation still unchanged for me regarding this issue. The changes to allow more texture preloading made things much smoother in many areas...

Mar 15, 2024
  179. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Exp and free Heroic tomorrow.

All of the freebie heroics I've gotten over the years as part of special events could be deleted and re-used. It'll warn you when you...

Mar 15, 2024
  180. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

It's not a single post...it's everything you post these days. The moment anyone suggests a playstyle different from the way you play,...

Mar 15, 2024
  181. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Is there a way to open trade window with your target rather than having to click on them?.

/w cuts off the list of players at a certain point. /w count just tells you how many people are in zone. Which sort of begs the...

Mar 15, 2024
  182. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Can you please, just once, contribute to a thread without putting down other players who choose not to play the game the way you play...

Mar 15, 2024
  183. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Is there a way to open trade window with your target rather than having to click on them?.

Actually, they need a sticky thread about all the commands that aren't widely known. I just recently learned about the count command....

Mar 15, 2024
  184. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

It's not about the company, it's about the dev team. Until the old guard is gone or willing to ditch their outdated "vision" of the...

Mar 15, 2024
  185. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Just make it so that group member restrictions go away once the content is 5 expansions old. No need to be specific about anything.

Mar 15, 2024
  186. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Even if you only put a 5 currency reward on merc tasks in LS, that's only 120 currency for a full rotation of tasks (24). You'd have to...

Mar 15, 2024
  187. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Since my first post was deleted... You CAN repeat the LS merc tasks for xp or AA. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but...

Mar 15, 2024
  188. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Exp and free Heroic tomorrow.

At least with a real alt (not a fake alt persona), you can run it through all the progression for the xp rewards. Using a heroic boost...

Mar 15, 2024
  189. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

I think Absor, like all the devs, have a very narrow vision when it comes to the game. If someone asks for group requirements to be...

Mar 15, 2024
  190. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Fixed Internally extra planar potential shard.

I think there's already another thread on this somewhere. They definitely dropped in NoS because I got a few.

Mar 15, 2024
  191. Velisaris_MS replied to the thread Constant LDs since patch.

Is it a wireless or cabled connection?

Mar 15, 2024
  192. Velisaris_MS liked Allayna's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Everything in Everquest is literally a grind. From leveling your character, to camping an augment or gear, to spawning an individual...

Mar 15, 2024