Varillian's Recent Activity

1. Varillian liked Knifen's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

I think what Act of Valor is so eloquently trying to say, is perhaps this game isnt for you, as much as you dislike everything about it.

Feb 20, 2024
  2. Varillian liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

shut up

Feb 20, 2024
  3. Varillian replied to the thread Red Dragon Scales - Tower Collection Set.

The scales spawn mostly in the kobold section in the northeast of the zone and in the fire giant/nagafen-area. Maybe it's the RNG but I had...

Feb 8, 2024
  4. Varillian replied to the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

I guess the hamster finally died.

Dec 27, 2023
  5. Varillian liked Herf's post in the thread Race change now bald!.

Hair loss is a symptom of various ailments, see your local shaman for advice :)

Dec 5, 2023
  6. Varillian liked Mossaa's post in the thread Expand the merc system.

Then group, its a multiplayer game not a single player game. Or you can do easier content. Not all need to do the toughest stuff solo.

Oct 17, 2023
  7. Varillian liked Duckforcetwo's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

For me, this feature would be a godsend. I have too many alts, and most of them are unflagged so i'm forced to only use a few characters...

Oct 12, 2023
  8. Varillian liked Tucoh's post in the thread Future content should be scaled down..

Recommend: Making the default raids tuned for ~30 moderately skilled and geared players, with easy mechanics where an additional body...

Oct 8, 2023
  9. Varillian liked Shakara's post in the thread Future content should be scaled down..

EQ would benefit a lot from scaling down the player requirement on their content. It makes little sense to create and tune raids for a...

Oct 8, 2023