Vaniddar's Recent Activity

1. Vaniddar liked Maedhros's post in the thread This capcha thing is awful.

Its gettin more and more irritating to log in to the Daybreak forums. The capcha is slow and annoying as heck. Took me about 8 slides to...

Oct 16, 2021
  2. Vaniddar liked Maedhros's post in the thread Raid lag issue.

I get that, but tanks riposting is enough to overdps. You have to stress the non-dmg tank weapons.

Oct 16, 2021
  3. Vaniddar liked Maedhros's post in the thread Raid lag issue.

Thats always been a problem that I do not think is related to the lag, so much as a broken or awkward script. Tell your tanks to put a...

Oct 16, 2021
  4. Vaniddar liked Maedhros's post in the thread Raid lag issue.

I've reached out to some players from various raid guilds and for the most part its been a pretty clear consensus that the lag is becoming...

Oct 16, 2021
  5. Vaniddar liked Maedhros's post in the thread Anchor change?.

[Mon Mar 04 22:40:23 2019] You have been granted a replacement real estate anchor. Please place the anchor in a real estate of your choice...

Oct 16, 2021
  6. Vaniddar liked Maedhros's post in the thread Major Mearatas bug?.

Sounds like this is still happening.

Oct 16, 2021
  7. Vaniddar liked Maedhros's post in the thread Major Mearatas bug?.

We killed the boss with like 3-4 minutes remaining. The sentinels were under control, and the instant we won we all got blown up by the 2...

Oct 16, 2021
  8. Vaniddar liked Maedhros's post in the thread If it pleases the crown,.

We have been doing this raid for months and had never failed the thing before smart guy. My first assessment was that perhaps something...

Oct 16, 2021
  9. Vaniddar liked Maedhros's post in the thread If it pleases the crown,.

We were all pretty surprised by the gravity lurch last night. We had never seen it in the last 3 and a half months. Maybe we have been...

Oct 16, 2021
  10. Vaniddar liked Maedhros's post in the thread If it pleases the crown,.

could we please fix any and all of the other things you would like to fix in ROS raids so we can avoid having to relearn events each week?...

Oct 16, 2021
  11. Vaniddar liked Maedhros's post in the thread Math is hard, help with a comma or three.

I'd happily settle for 4,000,000 or 4 000 000 - but I agree 4000000 is stupid and easy to make errors in this format.

Oct 16, 2021
  12. Vaniddar liked Maedhros's post in the thread Return of the Exiled - Cazic Thule.

Updated original post to reflect current needs. How bout some high dps players? [img]

Oct 16, 2021
  13. Vaniddar liked Maedhros's post in the thread Why did you bother buffing Necros?.

relax, 15% less of absurdly high dps is still fantastic and easily keeps necros at the number 1 spot. You must have missed a pretty...

Oct 16, 2021
  14. Vaniddar liked Maedhros's post in the thread Add maps to the game..

Nothing like searching for a problem that already has a solution and then deftly blocking everyones attempt to point out your obtuseness.

Oct 16, 2021
  15. Vaniddar liked Maedhros's post in the thread Thank You Devs.

This is one of the most pointless gripes in the history of EQ and it keeps coming up again and again. I have had no problem whatsoever...

Oct 16, 2021