username17's Recent Activity

1. username17 replied to the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

Oh mybad. I've always wanted to play a Barbarian Paladin so I jumped to conclusions. ;)

Mar 11, 2024
  2. username17 replied to the thread Class Choice - The downside to every class from someone who has played them all on the TLP (2 hours).

^ Someone is maining a Necro on this next TLP! :p

Mar 11, 2024
  3. username17 replied to the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

While I would love to play a Barbarian Paladin I don't see this happening. Every non-standard race/class combo would need a separate...

Mar 10, 2024
  4. username17 replied to the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

Ahh. I am a former P99er considering TLP. So a lot of this is new to me.

Mar 10, 2024
  5. username17 liked Leorium's post in the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

Yeah =p It's still ok. It's better than the druid and shaman epic for sure lol. Just no where near the level of others like Cleric,...

Mar 10, 2024
  6. username17 replied to the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

I'd accept it if you call this nit picking. But being able to bash while using a 2her is also a nice bonus.

Mar 10, 2024
  7. username17 replied to the thread Its that time of year again. IMO the next TLP should be....

There's already a vague answer. [media] "We're planning on bringing back our most popular TLP Rulesets" I played Agnarr for ~6 months...

Feb 27, 2024