Umbraeques's Recent Activity

1. Umbraeques replied to the thread Returning player looking for advice easing back in..

Thank you all for the most helpful responses! Gives me lots to read up on while servers are down today :)

Dec 5, 2023
  2. Umbraeques liked Spacemonkey555's post in the thread Returning player looking for advice easing back in..

Bazaar for TBM/ROS/EOK, which were often tradeable. Conflagrant gear includes type 7 and type 5 augs, can get sta, harmony, dex type 5 at...

Dec 5, 2023
  3. Umbraeques liked Iven's post in the thread Returning player looking for advice easing back in..

For a quick overview (see features) of things that got released afer CotF. The Advanced Loot window (Alt-L ?) and /overseer are the most...

Dec 5, 2023
  4. Umbraeques liked Alnitak's post in the thread Returning player looking for advice easing back in..

Do some The Darkened Sea progression, better XP than CotF at your level, and not as brutal as RoS+ expansions. Plenty of dark-blue mobs...

Dec 5, 2023
  5. Umbraeques posted a new thread.

Returning player looking for advice easing back in.

So, I've a 106 SK, and I last seriously played up to the CotF expansion and am a bit lost on anything after that. I've gone through a few...

Forum: The Newbie Zone

Dec 4, 2023