Ulain's Recent Activity

1. Ulain replied to the thread Not A Bug Music.

By Veterans, For Veterans.

Sep 5, 2020
  2. Ulain liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Not A Bug Music.

Music trakcs from Classic->SoF basically nonexistient please alllow music from SoF+ to just randomly play or potentially change the /mp3...

Sep 5, 2020
  3. Ulain liked A Wonderer's post in the thread Predictions World Firsts / WORLD RECORDS broken (Kunark Edition).

Hicks hasn't tried to build anything he's always been a part of. Don't give him credit. Kubat and Atabishi and some of their other...

Aug 20, 2020
  4. Ulain replied to the thread DEV can we please look in to Ancient Cyclops spawn rate.

Tell the SEQ necros to group, problem solved =)

Aug 18, 2020
  5. Ulain liked Bobbybick's post in the thread DEV can we please look in to Ancient Cyclops spawn rate.

Sro is a much more relaxing camp and the science behind it was made public years ago. Got it in 2 in-game nights (admittedly lucky but not...

Aug 18, 2020
  6. Ulain liked Mestops12's post in the thread Predictions World Firsts / WORLD RECORDS broken (Kunark Edition).

Y'all got half the server's population jammed into one guild. All those other racing guilds....you ate them. Imagine the 10 best teams...

Aug 18, 2020
  7. Ulain liked Skuz's post in the thread Predictions World Firsts / WORLD RECORDS broken (Kunark Edition).

The one world record I can see getting broken during Kunark on Aradune is this one: [IMG] [media]

Aug 18, 2020
  8. Ulain liked TrollMan's post in the thread Predictions World Firsts / WORLD RECORDS broken (Kunark Edition).

Cool story. No one cares lol

Aug 18, 2020
  9. Ulain replied to the thread Predictions World Firsts / WORLD RECORDS broken (Kunark Edition).

Imagine thinking anyone has ever heard of you outside of a 20 year old MMO

Aug 18, 2020
  10. Ulain liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Predictions World Firsts / WORLD RECORDS broken (Kunark Edition).

I once met an ESPN reporter at a Chevelle concert and got a picture with her. I'll see if I can find her and have her cover this as it...

Aug 18, 2020
  11. Ulain liked Healiez's post in the thread Rizlona Bots vs Aradune Real Players.

Not to mention EQ is NOT a hard game, especially early one. Most people playing one toon are also watching netflix, playing something on...

Aug 16, 2020
  12. Ulain liked HicksAradune's post in the thread Agnarr is the best server in eq’s history ..

all 53 people who still play there probably agree

Aug 16, 2020
  13. Ulain liked Bobbybick's post in the thread 1-50 TLP SPEEDRUN WORLD RECORD TIME.

[IMG]

Jul 31, 2020
  14. Ulain liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Guy 54 boxing on Mangler selling raid loot openly, isnt this a truebox server?.

Mr. T, give me a Cudgel of Venomous Hatred or I'm gonna upvote this thread.

Jul 28, 2020
  15. Ulain replied to the thread Rizlona Rudeness.

Gotta love OP being drowned out by the same 7 people (all same person, probably) who get defensive about RIzlona critiques every time a...

Jul 28, 2020
  16. Ulain liked Kahna's post in the thread Rizlona Rudeness.

I kept hearing on the forums about how awesome the Rizlona community was, how friendly and helpful. It being the end of expansion lull on...

Jul 28, 2020
  17. Ulain liked birdsong_pawn's post in the thread cool druid names.

Arrtwodeetwo or Seethreepeeoh. Wait, these aren't the druids I'm looking for. Sorry, no help here. Nature stuff?

Jul 17, 2020
  18. Ulain liked Protocol's post in the thread Botter ?you sure?.

Liberate Hong Kong, revolution of our time!

Jul 16, 2020
  19. Ulain liked Honkietonk's post in the thread Botter ?you sure?.

I'm sure you're completely innocent and this story has nothing more to it. You're free to go.

Jul 16, 2020
  20. Ulain liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce Mangler Server XP Rate Possibly Too Low.

Yes this is what I've done on prior servers. The biggest tell is also using static quest XP (such as red wine) since the XP you gain...

Jul 15, 2020
  21. Ulain liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce Mangler Server XP Rate Possibly Too Low.

So no hard numbers but Manglers xp rate doesn't seem to be consistent with the bonuses expected of a server in GoD era. Will do some xp...

Jul 14, 2020
  22. Ulain liked Honkietonk's post in the thread So who has the answer to.

the hamster running in the wheel died and the only substitute they could find was a squirrel with moderate autism. sorry, but these load...

Jul 14, 2020
  23. Ulain liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Aradune - Botter plague.

I'm often desperate for content, shoot me a tell or somethin and we can all go watch em on stream together when you see a group of them out...

Jul 14, 2020