Ulain's Recent Activity

1. Ulain liked Zanarnar's post in the thread New TLP: Tallon Zek 2.0.

Honestly I hope they do spin up a PVP server... just so when its a ghosttown we can point to it for the next few years when a handful of...

Dec 29, 2019
  2. Ulain liked Machen's post in the thread New TLP: Tallon Zek 2.0.

Err, this is not what Tallon Zek was... You are thinking of Sullon Zek. Tallon and Vallon had race based teams that were not...

Dec 29, 2019
  3. Ulain replied to the thread Why do some zones have such bad zems?.

So instead of variance, people go to the same 5 zones 1-50/60 for the past 9 years. No, we NEED to have "risk/reward" in this 20 year old...

Dec 29, 2019
  4. Ulain liked Machen's post in the thread next march tlp please a boxingserver and a true box server..

This was not selo's mistake, it was one of the best decisions ever made for selos. Selos biggest mistakes were too low an aa rate,...

Dec 28, 2019
  5. Ulain liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Selo 2.0.

Coirnav is deader and miragul is as dead, so really you get your pick of dead servers from the entire 65 to 85 landscape ranging from...

Dec 28, 2019
  6. Ulain liked Machen's post in the thread Selo 2.0.

Not everyone can schedule their vacation during whenever PoR is live on Selos..

Dec 28, 2019
  7. Ulain replied to the thread Buff AC in future TLPs.

I don't understand how buffing AC makes groups want to bring Rogues and Warriors during classic? Ohhh okay, they take less damage so that...

Dec 20, 2019
  8. Ulain liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Buff AC in future TLPs.

Please buff SKs they are underpowered ty.

Dec 20, 2019
  9. Ulain liked WaitingforMoreEQ's post in the thread Buff AC in future TLPs.

Wut

Dec 20, 2019
  10. Ulain liked Aueman's post in the thread Miragul is a resounding success!.

Post #985 of why Miragul is so awesome. Things must be rough.

Dec 20, 2019
  11. Ulain liked Silver-Crow's post in the thread Miragul is a resounding success!.

Aren't you just being a member of that so called 'cabal of hate' when you single out Phinny and Selos for special attention. I'd like to...

Dec 20, 2019
  12. Ulain liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Miragul is a resounding success!.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/why-agnarr-will-outlast-other-tlps-despite-the-being-pop-locked.244222/

Dec 20, 2019
  13. Ulain liked Relentless's post in the thread Fixed Internally Mangler BUG - All Focus Effects Disabled!.

Please fix asap.

Dec 18, 2019
  14. Ulain replied to the thread Thoughts on Miragul after a month.

he means for mangler, at which point we're also very likely to see a couple "brand new" TLPs launching.

Dec 18, 2019
  15. Ulain liked Machen's post in the thread Thoughts on Miragul after a month.

What would it take for you to agree that it is "Dead on Arrival"? What objective measure? The server pretty much has played out...

Dec 18, 2019
  16. Ulain liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Clear indication of TLP usable content from store.

This isn't a bug report so I am going to move it to the TLP area but thank you for pointing that out. I will bring it up.

Dec 18, 2019
  17. Ulain liked Chanaluss's post in the thread Any chance we can... (Mangler).

cut down LDoN's duration to 8 weeks instead of 12? Its pretty arbitrary that Gates has the 8 week timer and LDoN keeps 12 weeks,...

Dec 18, 2019
  18. Ulain replied to the thread Selo 2.0.

Three months is probably too long for most expansions, but the 1 month unlocks have been brutal. Not logging on for a week for whatever...

Dec 18, 2019
  19. Ulain liked Rotlust's post in the thread Tired of TLP, want to try the live game..

While I did not try Xegony, I can confirm that every server that I TRIED a heroic character on was filled almost entirely with raid...

Dec 14, 2019
  20. Ulain replied to the thread Magician Race? A Question (Dark Elf?).

Live server = your race literally doesn't matter. If you really want tinker just make a gnome alt. End of discussion.

Dec 14, 2019
  21. Ulain liked Dythan's post in the thread New linear item progression.

I sure hope these people from 6 years ago come back and read all these thoughtful replies.

Dec 14, 2019
  22. Ulain liked Silv's post in the thread New linear item progression.

Don't quote me if you didn't read it then. Enjoy your game time.

Dec 14, 2019
  23. Ulain replied to the thread Updated zems in current game?.

I sure hope you've NEVER used zam, eqtc, magelo, p99wiki, etc. You sure would be a hipocrite, huh?

Dec 13, 2019
  24. Ulain liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Updated zems in current game?.

Did you ever sell that Woodsman's staff?

Dec 13, 2019
  25. Ulain liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Updated zems in current game?.

If you can't see the sky, it probably has a higher ZEM. P99 lists are not accurate for Live/TLP servers. We don't talk about Dalnir.

Dec 13, 2019
  26. Ulain liked Skuz's post in the thread TLP - Finding a home..

That's missing exactly the points the OP pointed out, and really the worst? come on. Miragul may very well be a runaway success or it...

Dec 13, 2019
  27. Ulain liked Skuz's post in the thread TLP Idea that removes LvLing/AAing/Keys/Flags and allows us to just raid / farm gear! THE VET TLP.

You're really out of touch with why some of those things are wanted by TLP players & using this thread as an opportunity to kick in the...

Dec 13, 2019
  28. Ulain liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Not A Bug [FEEDBACK] Allow music to play at 0% Sound Volume.

Currently in much of EQ if you are playing Everquest and want to listen to the in-game music through the game you must increase BOTH the...

Dec 13, 2019
  29. Ulain liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Forget TLP, try an LLP..

Honestly think it would be pretty fun and you would see interesting cheese tactics to find ways to beat higher level content at lower level...

Dec 13, 2019
  30. Ulain liked Alekzandre's post in the thread Quitting till this is addressed.

Except that your math is not reality. Many more have quit than the people cheating. The cheaters cost DBG money as they do in all...

Dec 13, 2019
  31. Ulain liked Ainthek's post in the thread Quitting till this is addressed.

It's adorable that you guys pretend to care, yet somehow the collective administrative team can't manage to take down a single bot...

Dec 13, 2019
  32. Ulain liked Alekzandre's post in the thread Quitting till this is addressed.

I hate to say this, but this reminds me of a situation in another game (Korean), where some of the employees of the game company were...

Dec 13, 2019
  33. Ulain liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Quitting till this is addressed.

This dude must be real good at his job to get all these work-related VMs installed.

Dec 13, 2019
  34. Ulain liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Can Mercs be moved to an earlier expansion?.

That's been mentioned before and if mercs aren't released earlier because they are too strong, then just give the newbie mercs until the...

Dec 13, 2019
  35. Ulain liked Midnitewolf's post in the thread Can Mercs be moved to an earlier expansion?.

Wow here I am on topic, talking about the early introduction of mercs into the game and agreeing with the OP because in my personal...

Dec 13, 2019
  36. Ulain liked Midnitewolf's post in the thread Can Mercs be moved to an earlier expansion?.

You know it does really sound as easy as all that but its not. Tried that, time and time again. Last night I was out at Dulack...

Dec 13, 2019
  37. Ulain liked Xanathol's post in the thread Can Mercs be moved to an earlier expansion?.

Classic. :)

Dec 13, 2019
  38. Ulain liked Zanarnar's post in the thread Can Mercs be moved to an earlier expansion?.

I always thought mercs should come with TSS. I don't know why, but that's where they seem to fit naturally in my head. mmm maybe thats...

Dec 13, 2019
  39. Ulain liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Can Mercs be moved to an earlier expansion?.

Alright, I get it that taking truebox off a server once it hits Omens (or thereabouts) might be a tough sell. But what about releasing...

Dec 13, 2019