Tygart's Recent Activity

1. Tygart liked Lisard's post in the thread An EverQuest Veteran's Final Camp.

Donaskz Furnorez / Curmugly / Belchere of Brell Serilis / Cazic Thule Server, Kevin in real Life. One of my favorite silly's always had...

Sep 19, 2021
  2. Tygart replied to the thread [Suggestion] Marketplace Player & Pet Illusions.

The old Akhevan illusion is also on my wishlist. I have the LoN card version, however the older model is so much better.

Sep 10, 2021
  3. Tygart replied to the thread [Suggestion] Marketplace Player & Pet Illusions.

An Ollie McMarrin old model Barbarian illusion would be awesome.

Sep 10, 2021
  4. Tygart liked Elskidor's post in the thread Test Update 9/8/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

AoC on live is better than all the "perks" that cost money.

Sep 9, 2021
  5. Tygart liked Rainlover's post in the thread Test Update 9/8/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

- Agents of Change are now available for all-access members on all servers. I did not read past this yet, but THANK YOU-THANK...

Sep 9, 2021
  6. Tygart liked Yinla's post in the thread Test Update 9/8/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Thank you for agents of change! X

Sep 9, 2021
  7. Tygart replied to the thread Test Update 9/8/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I haven't been able to play all summer due to RL stuff, however the AoC on live servers is one of the best implements ever. Thank you.

Sep 9, 2021
  8. Tygart replied to the thread new Past Expansion Collector's Edition Bundle in the Marketplace this month.

I would love to buy TDS collector's for the pirate ship house.

Jun 18, 2021
  9. Tygart liked Tucoh's post in the thread What is .. an "Alt" .. a "Bot" .. a double "Main" ?.

Main: The character you trade your sanity for a slightly better artisan prize for

May 30, 2021
  10. Tygart replied to the thread What is .. an "Alt" .. a "Bot" .. a double "Main" ?.

Mains for that raid force and most likely an alt or boxed toon for someone's oldest main. Also someone who has a lot of free time...

May 30, 2021
  11. Tygart liked Shredd's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

As a shaman I stopped placing any dots on the name and just focus dots on the adds. Only thing I drop on the name is slows. I feel that the...

May 15, 2021
  12. Tygart liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

Unfortunately, a lot of the revamped DoTs are worth casting, and will do more overall DPS than NecroDoT13. The biggest issue is a...

May 15, 2021
  13. Tygart liked Warpeace's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

This is basically the problem with the DoT revamp. Some classes gained DPS from it and think they have to use it. When in raid they don't...

May 15, 2021
  14. Tygart liked Strumph's post in the thread Foraging/Finding Polished Quartz.

Yes they can be foraged in the group instances. That is where I foraged the ones I needed.

May 13, 2021
  15. Tygart liked KarmaKitty's post in the thread Foraging/Finding Polished Quartz.

Hmm, something to keep an eye out for on vendors. Thanks for the hint.

May 13, 2021
  16. Tygart replied to the thread Foraging/Finding Polished Quartz.

Not sure if you have boxes or solo, but what I did was use an AE character like a wizard, mage, or druid (Preferred) and killed...

May 13, 2021
  17. Tygart liked Qbert's post in the thread Foraging/Finding Polished Quartz.

When you go into the mission to forage, kill everything. I tended to get more of these (and most of the ldon forages) from kills than from...

May 13, 2021
  18. Tygart liked Thraine's post in the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

^^ yeah this. i got tired of it and just main changed to a class with less issues, asking anything to be done about the state of...

May 12, 2021
  19. Tygart liked Froglok's post in the thread SUGGESTION TO THE DEVS: Raid Banner (QoL).

Raids that are 100% a single Guild are not as common as they used to be. In fact, I suspect that most raid forces these days are rarely...

May 12, 2021
  20. Tygart replied to the thread Housing request: Vex Thal entrance pool for housing in market request..

I'm not sure, I'm no computer software guy and I have thought about the lag water could cause. They could scale it down to a smaller...

May 10, 2021
  21. Tygart liked Jaylnn's post in the thread Housing request: Vex Thal entrance pool for housing in market request..

I may be completely off base here on it. But i imagine technical limitations is why we don't have pools. They would have to be above...

May 10, 2021
  22. Tygart liked Andarriel's post in the thread Housing request: Vex Thal entrance pool for housing in market request..

ah yea i remember that zone its pretty cool. Was there for a few days on my ranger doing hunter. Andarriel [IMG] looking at my saved...

May 9, 2021
  23. Tygart replied to the thread Housing request: Vex Thal entrance pool for housing in market request..

It's the first screenshot upper left. https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/zones.html?zstrat=146#Screenshots

May 8, 2021
  24. Tygart replied to the thread Housing request: Vex Thal entrance pool for housing in market request..

Yes, when you enter Vex Thal after initial zone in and golems there is a nice pool with statue in the middle. I made a pool with Arx...

May 7, 2021
  25. Tygart replied to the thread Most Level 115 Toons?.

Indeed and we see them in game everyday, well at least when I'm on.

May 7, 2021
  26. Tygart liked Conq's post in the thread Most Level 115 Toons?.

I have a few. Cleric, Warrior, Monk, Bard, Berserker, Mage is my main 6 box crew. Shaman, backup Cleric, Druid, Wizard, Ranger is my...

May 7, 2021
  27. Tygart replied to the thread Housing request: Vex Thal entrance pool for housing in market request..

Nah, I meant the pool for housing plots :). Not a bad idea though like the Heritage crates.

May 7, 2021
  28. Tygart replied to the thread Can we get access to old expansions collector editions via the Station store?.

I wouldn't mind it. I would like to get the collector's TDS for pirate ship house.

May 6, 2021
  29. Tygart replied to the thread Most Level 115 Toons?.

No raid bards for me, but I have three lvl 115. I usually suggest folks to make bards, beastlords, druids, and mages on alternate...

May 6, 2021
  30. Tygart replied to the thread Fixed Internally Login Issue.

Same. Cannot login.

May 4, 2021
  31. Tygart liked Lubianx's post in the thread Multi guild membership or extension to another guild's banner/trophies for raid purposes.

I have mentioned raid banners in the past on these forums. It was also brought up with Devs at one of the old Fan Faires by a few people...

May 2, 2021
  32. Tygart replied to the thread Multi guild membership or extension to another guild's banner/trophies for raid purposes.

While I understand your point and considered doing just this, however it's not a pet guild. It's a guild with friends since 2004 and...

Apr 29, 2021
  33. Tygart liked Skuz's post in the thread Multi guild membership or extension to another guild's banner/trophies for raid purposes.

I've seen the topic of "Raid Banners" pop up a few times before especially with raiding alliances & open raids this would be a very helpful...

Apr 28, 2021
  34. Tygart liked Kurage_of_Luclin's post in the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

Rangers weren't always just an adps class. Rangers used to top parses, but not last few years. Even doing 500k dps sustatined is not great...

Apr 27, 2021
  35. Tygart liked Tucoh's post in the thread Warrior molo?.

Don't bother, there are better ways to play EQ and better games to play than moloing with a warrior. If you really want to do it, I...

Apr 27, 2021
  36. Tygart posted a new thread.

Multi guild membership or extension to another guild's banner/trophies for raid purposes

I love my guild and promised to take care of it for the GL while he's busy with work, etc. I also have a lot of stuff in the GH I...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 27, 2021