twotoneska's Recent Activity

1. twotoneska replied to the thread Test Update 11/26/2019 - New Bugs Only.

Not working today. Don't know if it was session or buff specific. Blocking buff today is the ranger line, and I don't have access to...

Dec 1, 2019
  2. twotoneska replied to the thread Test Update 11/26/2019 - New Bugs Only.

Paladins can infinite push with the right AAs and buffs. Steps: 1) Have the AA Divine Stun with the new Yaulp effect. 2) Get a buff that...

Nov 29, 2019
  3. twotoneska replied to the thread Test Executable Gives Virus Warning.

This is still a thing. There was a patch some point in the last couple of days, and the new executable still gives the same error....

Nov 27, 2019
  4. twotoneska replied to the thread Test Executable Gives Virus Warning.

Both my computers are now giving the 'Threats found' warning. Hoping we get a response soon from Daybreak. I'm sure this isn't a fun...

Nov 18, 2019
  5. twotoneska replied to the thread Test Executable Gives Virus Warning.

Probably true, but you'd think they'd run their executable against the most widely used anti-virus to make sure the signature didn't...

Nov 16, 2019
  6. twotoneska replied to the thread Test Executable Gives Virus Warning.

I think in my block of text above, I mentioned allowing/exceptioning both 'eqgame.exe' and 'eqgame.exe.part' to get around the security...

Nov 16, 2019
  7. twotoneska replied to the thread Test Executable Gives Virus Warning.

I know this is the weekend, but I figured I should give more info just in case someone at Daybreak checks this. The problem is on my...

Nov 16, 2019
  8. twotoneska replied to the thread Patcher unable to write.

About to update the virus thread with some relevant to this info.

Nov 16, 2019
  9. twotoneska posted a new thread.

Test Executable Gives Virus Warning

Trying to get on the test server tonight after no issues with live. When the program replaces eqgame.exe, Windows Security pops up that a...

Forum: Bug Reports

Nov 15, 2019