Tutankamen's Recent Activity

1. Tutankamen replied to the thread Broken Key of Sands Bug.

He spawned for me right after I posted this and was leaving the area- apparently he does not spawn on *update. So I don't really know if...

Jan 21, 2024
  2. Tutankamen posted a new thread.

Broken Key of Sands Bug

On the - "Defeat the attacking sandstorm champion" step with the giant fort- the sandstorm champion did not spawn at all. To make it...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 21, 2024
  3. Tutankamen liked Angeliana's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Once again, this thread is for QUESTIONS for the game team to answer. It is not for conversations or feedback.

Jan 18, 2024
  4. Tutankamen liked ttobey's post in the thread A request for mounts.

What does it look like? To me the mounts are usually rabbit_mount, designers name them stuff that I don't know what it is .

Jan 17, 2024
  5. Tutankamen liked ttobey's post in the thread A request for mounts.

Is it the pegasus?

Jan 17, 2024
  6. Tutankamen liked Bilderov's post in the thread A request for mounts.

The devs should get a pat on the back for treading into these threads, not pushed away. I work as a developer and the thought of me...

Jan 17, 2024
  7. Tutankamen liked Gnomie's post in the thread A request for mounts.

Can you please stop being an complete jerk on the forums to the one Dev who looked into this for us? I opened this thread to see if...

Jan 17, 2024
  8. Tutankamen liked minimind's post in the thread A request for mounts.

You seriously need to chill. You're neither this person's boss nor mama and you're definitely not helping the effort to get things...

Jan 17, 2024
  9. Tutankamen replied to the thread Changes to LS chase weapons.

Slightly less than tier 1 raid, or group?

Jan 11, 2024
  10. Tutankamen replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is there any plan to retroactively update the weapon damage from NOS raid weapons to be better than LS group weapons? As it stands group...

Jan 11, 2024
  11. Tutankamen replied to the thread Weapon Ratios!.

Where did you see a dev say they'd update previous expacs weapons... if that's the case that's (good) news to me

Dec 16, 2023
  12. Tutankamen replied to the thread Weapon Ratios!.

Of course they want it- every single person I've talked to in game wants it. And no- it doesn't mean just b/c people want it , they're...

Dec 13, 2023
  13. Tutankamen replied to the thread Weapon Ratios!.

Maybe it's easier to word it like this. Typically you can go 2 years without replacing your weapon if you're not frantic about having...

Dec 13, 2023
  14. Tutankamen liked Micker99's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

Massive difference, when a weapon is obsolete in the next expansion or 4+ expansions later, like it used to be. Some people just got...

Dec 12, 2023
  15. Tutankamen replied to the thread Weapon Ratios!.

What do you mean why is this a problem? People invest time in raids so they have end-game gear. If I had time to raid during NOS but...

Dec 12, 2023
  16. Tutankamen replied to the thread Group Weapons in LS.

So if your evolving cloak was surpassed immediately by tier 1 gear you would be fine with that b/c it's just an upgrade after all?

Dec 7, 2023
  17. Tutankamen replied to the thread Group Weapons in LS.

Say what you want, raiders do put in more effort than casual groupers- they have a right to expect their hard earned gear won't be obviated...

Dec 7, 2023
  18. Tutankamen liked Micker99's post in the thread Group Weapons in LS.

Yeah, I beat this to death already. I think it was ridiculous, that they haven't upgraded last expansions weapons also. The rusty spears...

Dec 6, 2023
  19. Tutankamen replied to the thread Group Weapons in LS.

I get that a lot of people play Beta- I'm not one of them. Didn't people voice this concern to the devs when they were raiding with...

Dec 6, 2023
  20. Tutankamen posted a new thread.

Group Weapons in LS

Why are group weapons in LS ridiculously overpowered- already obviating the last xpacs raid weapons?

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 6, 2023
  21. Tutankamen liked cerblade's post in the thread Not A Bug Ulgin Darkhammer (Korascian Warrens).

Category: Quest [Can Repro] Date/Time: Tue Oct 03 11:49:19 2023 Character: Level 85 Bard (Main) Zone: Korascian Warrens Location:...

Oct 27, 2023
  22. Tutankamen replied to the thread Not A Bug Ulgin Darkhammer (Korascian Warrens).

Why would this be removed on live servers? Literally *no* one is going to cheese some 10 year old raid for "gear" on live. This is why I...

Oct 27, 2023
  23. Tutankamen replied to the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

I couldn't care less. I don't do missions, and if I do it's years later. They're a hassle and after the first time or 2 not at all a...

Oct 19, 2023