Tutankamen's Recent Activity

1. Tutankamen replied to the thread Patch notes 6/17 enchanter charm pet nerf..

In 2020 nothing should be getting nerfed anymore. Nothing. Think something is a little OP? Good, more incentive to play it, to play EQ.

Jun 17, 2020
  2. Tutankamen replied to the thread Ancient Gods Illusions.

Agree with OP- make these available on market!

Jun 17, 2020
  3. Tutankamen replied to the thread Fixed Internally HH Sebilis not live.

Can we just let all the HH phases overlap for the month and a half? Why make the windows small in the first place?

Jun 13, 2020
  4. Tutankamen posted a new thread.

Permafrost Caverns Raid HH phase 2 - Fix No-Drop on FV

Please mark the loot dropped from Permafrost Caverns Raid in the HH phase 2 as droppable on FV. All drops from that raid are currently...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jun 12, 2020
  5. Tutankamen replied to the thread HH Has begun!.

Please fix the The Permafrost Caverns Raid to be droppable on FV. Currently the raid drops are no-drop. That shouldn't be the case on FV.

Jun 5, 2020
  6. Tutankamen posted a new thread.

I called it- downtime extended 6 hours

I sure called it. I told my guild 24 hours meant 36. They already extended 6 hours... “Current server downtime has been extended 6 hours...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

May 20, 2020
  7. Tutankamen posted a new thread.

Tower of Frozen Shadow Anniversary raid bug

There is ANOTHER bug- really really frustrating at this point, as this raid is extremely time consuming. This bug now is on the 3rd floor,...

May 5, 2020
  8. Tutankamen replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

I don't see Skyreach on that linked list even though i know a lot of people have asked for it, this is one of the best weapon graphics of...

Apr 27, 2020
  9. Tutankamen replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

I'm pretty sure shield of scraps already has an ornament doesn't it?

Apr 23, 2020
  10. Tutankamen replied to the thread Fixed Internally A different Perspective *14th Anniversary Mission.

Are you going to have them extend the anniversary? I have a friend who just spent hours doing this quest only to find out it was bugged.

Apr 17, 2020
  11. Tutankamen liked Orbital101's post in the thread Fixed Internally A different Perspective *14th Anniversary Mission.

A Different Perspective Killing VhalSera, looting the key, clicking on the mirror(s) from the same floor or any other floors does not...

Apr 17, 2020
  12. Tutankamen replied to the thread Fixed Internally A different Perspective *14th Anniversary Mission.

No response? This seems to be bugged.

Apr 17, 2020
  13. Tutankamen liked Kendeth's post in the thread Fixed Internally A different Perspective *14th Anniversary Mission.

On Miragul we were doing the 13th anniversary monster mission in the tower of frozen shadow but when we get to the step "Unlock the way to...

Apr 17, 2020
  14. Tutankamen replied to the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

I notice lots of people talking about rollbacks- for the like, 2 seconds i was on I had an ornament on that i got yesterday. So there is...

Apr 16, 2020
  15. Tutankamen replied to the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

There is no justification for a rollback. No one deserves to lose hours of their time.

Apr 16, 2020
  16. Tutankamen replied to the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

They're all going down- one by one.

Apr 16, 2020
  17. Tutankamen replied to the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

Well I just transferred a couple million plat so it better not be gone.

Apr 16, 2020
  18. Tutankamen posted a new thread.

Server crashed AGAIN

Wow. Just wow. FV is down again.

Apr 16, 2020
  19. Tutankamen replied to the thread When did it happen for you?.

I don't understand the 13 hour patch in the first place. But as I understood it- it was some kind of scaffolding to prepare for the server...

Apr 16, 2020
  20. Tutankamen replied to the thread Thank you Ngreth Thergn for the Weapon ornaments.

Well they are heirloom so as long as you have an 85 on that account, it can be purchased by the 85 and put into shared bank. So no---...

Apr 16, 2020
  21. Tutankamen posted a new thread.

Has anyone tweeted @ support?

I think the only thing they remotely monitor is their twitter... I wonder if they even know these servers have been down? I mean not even...

Apr 16, 2020
  22. Tutankamen posted a new thread.

Thank you Ngreth Thergn for the Weapon ornaments

Thank you so much for the weapon ornaments... I got 2 I've literally always wanted... that I can now use in my current weapon. The...

Apr 15, 2020
  23. Tutankamen replied to the thread after playing 2 hours a day 99% iin level 115 and no aa left...

There is all kinds of content available besides grinding AA and exp... I seriously doubt you've done all the different evolving...

Apr 15, 2020
  24. Tutankamen replied to the thread Free Character Transfers to Zek ( And Off Zek ).

I recommended /zekcopy years ago... I know other people have independently thought up the same solution- I have never heard any kind of...

Apr 15, 2020
  25. Tutankamen posted a new thread.

Server Merge Name priority

So what's the logic for name conflicts when server merges occur? I heard someone say it's based off of which person had the name first?...

Apr 14, 2020
  26. Tutankamen replied to the thread [Compiling List] RE: Old Weapons into Ornaments.

That's already been requested- its the Dreamfall Graphic. Dreamfall is a raid sword from House of Thule.

Apr 14, 2020
  27. Tutankamen posted a new thread.

Overseer: Please let us do something with multiples of the same Elite

I have an issue where I've had bad luck and gotten several of the same Elites when trading up 3 rares. Unlike Rares I can't try to trade...

Apr 13, 2020
  28. Tutankamen replied to the thread Shrink doesn't work on Visage of the Dark Arachnids.

There is an anniversary task for 'severed spider legs' that is the same illusion, only shrunk... if you wanted to get that now's the time...

Apr 13, 2020
  29. Tutankamen posted a new thread.

Critical success on Recruit Fighters doesn't yield +1 extra

If you get a critical success on Recruit Fighters missions I noticed it doesn't give the extra +1 that it does with the recruit workers...

Apr 13, 2020
  30. Tutankamen replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer - When duplciate uncommons- free agent can't take a quest.

If this is true then there should be an exception for conversion quests- you should be able to trade 3x of an agent at the same time...

Apr 13, 2020
  31. Tutankamen posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Overseer - When duplciate uncommons- free agent can't take a quest

I have (2) Chalice an uncommon... one is questing the other is free. However, when i try to do a quest with the free Chalice, it acts as...

Forum: Resolved

Apr 7, 2020
  32. Tutankamen replied to the thread Upgrading a max AA lvl 115 to heroic?.

I'd like to point out that when Heroic Toons first came out they did actually de-level you to 85- I know b/c it happened to me. I guess...

Apr 4, 2020
  33. Tutankamen posted a new thread.

Compliment to the Devs

I just wanted to thank the Devs- I think there have been so many great things in the game in the last few years. I never really take the...

Apr 4, 2020
  34. Tutankamen posted a new thread.

Has anyone EVER seen an ultra rare drop in ST?

I've killed 100,000 mobs there- never seen an ultra rare. Has anyone?

Apr 1, 2020
  35. Tutankamen replied to the thread FV is down.

Yeah, and I've been exping all day without logging off. So what's the excuse now? Seriously?

Mar 20, 2020
  36. Tutankamen posted a new thread.

Game cannot patch/update

it always fails. Getting an error like - Exception: Cannot open file - C:/Users/Public/Daybreak Game Company/Installed...

Forum: Player Support

Mar 19, 2020
  37. Tutankamen replied to the thread Fixed Internally Invalid credentials at login.

You can't even get to your accounts by logging into the website, its like they're deleted.

Mar 11, 2020
  38. Tutankamen replied to the thread Anyone else not able to log in after maintenance?.

It looks like they deleted the accounts. You can't even get to them from the management page on the website.

Mar 11, 2020
  39. Tutankamen replied to the thread Cannot log in~.

I just asked another question- did they delete the accounts? You can't even get to them from the acct management page. Not even to view/...

Mar 11, 2020
  40. Tutankamen posted a new thread.

Did daybreak DELETE ACCTS?

I can't just not log in- I can't even access my subscribed account from the account management window. What have they done?

Mar 11, 2020
  41. Tutankamen replied to the thread Cannot log in~.

Well the one I can't get logged in right now is a paid subscribed account so I'm hoping they get on it stat.

Mar 11, 2020
  42. Tutankamen liked Ponygirl's post in the thread Anyone else not able to log in after maintenance?.

Same issue on 1 out of 6 accounts.

Mar 11, 2020
  43. Tutankamen liked Amisha's post in the thread Anyone else not able to log in after maintenance?.

Not able to log in on 1 account but i can log in on a different account in the same computer! Same issue happened last patch.

Mar 11, 2020
  44. Tutankamen posted a new thread.

Anyone else not able to log in after maintenance?

Getting error: There was an error completing your request. Please try again.

Forum: Player Support

Mar 11, 2020
  45. Tutankamen posted a new thread.

Cannot log in~

Cannot log in. Getting error: There was an error completing your request. Please try again.

Mar 11, 2020
  46. Tutankamen liked Duder's post in the thread Not A Bug Velium Infused Amice of ... still missing focus.

Many foci were combined from 2 items to 1. For example: -Shoulders' detrimental mana cost reduction focus and rings' beneficial...

Mar 10, 2020
  47. Tutankamen replied to the thread Not A Bug Velium Infused Amice of ... still missing focus.

So basically if you're a casual player (like what, 70% of the playerbase?) and you're still wearing last seasons gear you're penalized...

Mar 10, 2020
  48. Tutankamen liked Sostenes's post in the thread Fixed Internally Healer Mercs are not working right.

Greetings, This whole week I have been experiencing problems with Healer Merc, he can barely keep my pet alive when it wasn't an issue...

Mar 10, 2020
  49. Tutankamen posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Velium Infused Amice of ... still missing focus

The Velium Infused Amice of Vigor, Brilliance, and Adroitness are still missing their focii.

Forum: Resolved

Mar 10, 2020
  50. Tutankamen replied to the thread Pally epic 1.5.

Use Bonzz guide. http://www.bonzz.com/redemption.htm

Mar 10, 2020
  51. Tutankamen replied to the thread Good or Bad to release 21st anniversary raid 16th March?.

Can we get original POM added in as a separate zone for Anniversary, maybe next year?

Mar 3, 2020
  52. Tutankamen posted a new thread.

Devs can you please make EoK and ROS raid gear sellable like TBM

In TBM we used to be able to sell pieces of gear back to the raid vendor for 10% of the original cost. Is there any reason this ability...

Feb 27, 2020
  53. Tutankamen posted a new thread.

Raid Expedition: Lady Vox's Lair Raid drops are No-Drop on FV

Please fix the raid drops from Raid Expedition: Lady Vox's Lair, the Hardcore Heritage level 90 raid to be NOT no-drop on FV... this is an...

Feb 24, 2020
  54. Tutankamen replied to the thread Raid/ Group quest Emotes: for Devs.

Yeah your post was reasonable , it wasn't a troll post. I honestly didn't even see your comment- I only saw that you had liked his comment...

Feb 2, 2020
  55. Tutankamen replied to the thread Raid/ Group quest Emotes: for Devs.

It does have access to your files- how do you think it reads your logs? Do you think that it needs to limit itself to EQ files?...

Feb 2, 2020
  56. Tutankamen replied to the thread Raid/ Group quest Emotes: for Devs.

Gina is a 3rd party application that has system access to your computer, it's a big deal. If you're comfortable with it that's OK for...

Feb 2, 2020
  57. Tutankamen replied to the thread Unable to log in.

same.

Feb 2, 2020
  58. Tutankamen posted a new thread.

Raid/ Group quest Emotes: for Devs

I'm writing to request the devs to please build in-game support for making emotes in raids/ group missions easier to see and keep track of....

Feb 2, 2020
  59. Tutankamen replied to the thread [Compiling List] RE: Old Weapons into Ornaments.

When can we expect to see these on the market? Also Ngreth if you would-please add Dysrension, Spear of the Archgod to your list as there...

Jan 31, 2020
  60. Tutankamen replied to the thread Players input is often detrimental to the health of a game..

Wow- this is not even the issue- just put a lockout on both raids if you do the 36/ lockout the 54 and vice versa, if you are so worried...

Jan 30, 2020
  61. Tutankamen replied to the thread Players input is often detrimental to the health of a game..

SOD had "normal" and "hard" versions of each raid where with normal you could bring the typical 54 and "hard" you could only bring...

Jan 30, 2020
  62. Tutankamen replied to the thread [Compiling List] RE: Old Weapons into Ornaments.

Dysrension, Spear of the Archgod

Jan 29, 2020
  63. Tutankamen replied to the thread Epic Request for pallies broken?.

No it probably isn't broken. Bonzz has a good walkthru of this quest. http://www.bonzz.com/dawn.htm

Jan 28, 2020
  64. Tutankamen replied to the thread [Compiling List] RE: Old Weapons into Ornaments.

I'm assuming you mean the Vanazir, Dreamers despair? There is already an ornament for that that can be made by players...

Jan 28, 2020
  65. Tutankamen replied to the thread Conflagrant Diamond Combines don't increase JC.

Is there some reason the Blue Diamond Tiaras and so forth don't stack? It is an ENORMOUS inconvenience, as I'm always struggling with...

Jan 23, 2020
  66. Tutankamen posted a new thread.

Adding luck to TOV gear?

Is there going to be a change to the absence of luck on a bunch of the TOV gear? Just as an example, the ring of condemned dead from EW.

Jan 22, 2020
  67. Tutankamen replied to the thread Conflagrant Diamond Combines don't increase JC.

--Going to share another post comment from another thread, which would indicate that it should be skilling up regardless of skill level...

Jan 21, 2020
  68. Tutankamen posted a new thread.

Conflagrant Diamond Combines don't increase JC

I did 100 combines or so with Conflagrant Diamond Combines and no increase in trophy % or skills... is this a bug? I started doing old...

Jan 20, 2020