Tulerezzer Fujimoto's Recent Activity

1. Tulerezzer Fujimoto liked Ragnoruk's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Obviously there are people that liked FTE and people that did not. Oakwynd, in my opinion, was a great server but it had problems that...

Apr 5, 2024
  2. Tulerezzer Fujimoto liked Lejaun's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Nah, skip the whole they can only have this or that spell. Make it simple. Put the beast class spell vendors that are already in game in...

Mar 15, 2024
  3. Tulerezzer Fujimoto liked IheartEQ's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

I cannot think of a good reason to deny this request. If Daybreak adds in Beastlords and Zerkers with minimal changes, then what can a...

Mar 15, 2024
  4. Tulerezzer Fujimoto liked Lejaun's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Going further into it: Classic: turn on planar armor. Beasts can wield Serpent’s Tooth and Smoldering Brand. Zerkers get Mith 2-hander...

Mar 15, 2024
  5. Tulerezzer Fujimoto liked Bobbybick's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

What a coincidence, I consolidated all the Velious Armor Quests on Allakhazam for Berserkers and Beastlords almost 8 years ago!...

Mar 15, 2024
  6. Tulerezzer Fujimoto liked ShaggyG's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

The issue is they are basically saying yes it is going to happen, but we want to be super lazy about it instead of doing the bare minimum...

Mar 15, 2024
  7. Tulerezzer Fujimoto liked Bobbybick's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Would be a great change for the game and once the work is done it's good to go forever.

Mar 15, 2024
  8. Tulerezzer Fujimoto liked Litoeon's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

As the title states Lets' show full interest in adding in these classes for everyone to enjoy at the start of a server Like and comment and...

Mar 15, 2024
  9. Tulerezzer Fujimoto replied to the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

Rogues get BiS weapons for 1 DKP every expac. Unfair.

Mar 2, 2024
  10. Tulerezzer Fujimoto liked Sularus's post in the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

The Recourse Blood Pact Penance from other Berserkers procs is being filtered to "Direct Damage (Yours)" instead of as others.

Jan 17, 2024
  11. Tulerezzer Fujimoto replied to the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

So is the damage from Cannibalize for every Shaman in range.

Jan 17, 2024
  12. Tulerezzer Fujimoto liked Jabbish's post in the thread Vi Xi Aten Ha Ra resetting mid fight.

I am aware this has happened for a long time, but ever since the last patch she is resetting an absurd amount after the gflux. How about a...

Dec 12, 2023
  13. Tulerezzer Fujimoto liked Glenndale's post in the thread Fixed Alt persona changing on log out/in.

Category: Other Date/Time: Tue Dec 12 12:56:32 2023 Character: Level 121 Ranger (Main) Zone: Palatial Guild Hall Location: 31.00,...

Dec 12, 2023
  14. Tulerezzer Fujimoto liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread How do I move achievements messages back to where they were?.

They changed something so that different colored text goes to different windows, which was an intentional change, btw. I had con...

Dec 6, 2023
  15. Tulerezzer Fujimoto liked Narkos's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

Posted this in the discord but making it available here. 2 toons in a group. 60 Shaman with a 20% legacy bonus and a 60 Rogue with a 90%...

Dec 6, 2023
  16. Tulerezzer Fujimoto liked Kenuven's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

I have 100% Legacy but it's gaining the same AA xp as an account with 10% Legacy.

Dec 6, 2023
  17. Tulerezzer Fujimoto liked Gio1999's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Going to be honest - I got 3 accounts and I'm canceling my subs. 1) No one really gets punished. 2) Cheating is blatant. 3) They...

Dec 1, 2023
  18. Tulerezzer Fujimoto liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Just a tip, when you make a PR statement don’t make your statement, “It wasn’t that bad.”

Dec 1, 2023
  19. Tulerezzer Fujimoto liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

The crazy thing to me is how much time Klanderso had to spend on this thing that wasnt her idea or her project. How much better could her...

Dec 1, 2023
  20. Tulerezzer Fujimoto liked Hobs's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

This feature as is does not appeal to me at all in any way. Like a lot of the players I have numerous alts and boxes across several...

Dec 1, 2023
  21. Tulerezzer Fujimoto liked Cuzon's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

This is really, really disappointing. How is it that JChan swears they will do better about listening to input from the community, but...

Dec 1, 2023
  22. Tulerezzer Fujimoto liked Duckforceone's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

see that's the thing.. they have basically removed all reason for me as a tlp player to buy the expansion. it was supposed to make it...

Dec 1, 2023
  23. Tulerezzer Fujimoto liked Tegamdar's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Dead on arrival. You killed the interest/excitement by locking it to fast camp or starting zones.

Dec 1, 2023
  24. Tulerezzer Fujimoto liked strongbus's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

making it so you have to be in a non combat zone to swap makes it bout 90% useless vs just having a alt that you can switch to.

Nov 28, 2023
  25. Tulerezzer Fujimoto replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

I was going to buy the F&F edition until I saw this ridiculous restriction. Not even buying the standard edition now, no point in it.

Nov 27, 2023
  26. Tulerezzer Fujimoto liked Zunnoab's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

There is no way to spin the "more quickly switch classes" point of the initial persona announcement. It is a catastrophically bad idea to...

Nov 27, 2023