Tucoh's Recent Activity

1. Tucoh replied to the thread Past expansions worth doing Progression.

You won't gain raid viability from completing progression in old content. They only give modest boosts to character power. You'll get raid...

Jan 26, 2021 at 5:42 PM
  2. Tucoh replied to the thread Yet another "best 3-4 box thread" for Mage/Bard?.

mag/bard are a dream combo. The bard helps your pets DPS / survivability, helps with your mage's DPS/mana, is a top puller, has track and...

Jan 26, 2021 at 11:04 AM
  3. Tucoh replied to the thread TLP 2021.

The reason I dont like the tlp economy is that it changes the game from an interesting and decent group centric MMO into a terrible pvp...

Jan 25, 2021 at 5:18 PM
  4. Tucoh replied to the thread Which has better synergy?.

SK is the better option. A mage pet is an inferior tank. There does not exist a good group combination without a plate tank.

Jan 23, 2021 at 7:09 PM
  5. Tucoh replied to the thread Boxing question?.

It's a pretty big nuisance. Especially quests that are require a lot of interaction or items per character....

Jan 23, 2021 at 7:04 PM
  6. Tucoh replied to the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

Wizards should be uncontested for burst DPS. They should be constantly trying to balance mana and aggro concerns but be able to, when...

Jan 22, 2021 at 10:42 AM
  7. Tucoh liked Szilent's post in the thread Warrior non-tanking DPS.

Bard doesn't do …much? anything? for crit rate. You'll have to check your own logs to see, I suppose, but I suspect Mighty Strike will...

Jan 21, 2021 at 7:10 PM
  8. Tucoh replied to the thread Please give us the ability to 'res' our deleted characters..

They should halt development on the next expansion for this ground-breaking idea: Implement...

Jan 21, 2021 at 9:26 AM
  9. Tucoh liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Please give us the ability to 'res' our deleted characters..

[IMG]

Jan 21, 2021 at 9:24 AM
  10. Tucoh replied to the thread Warrior non-tanking DPS.

p2aa and Szilent got your questions covered, but one thing I'll note is that while 2H is superior DPS to dual wield, it's not better by a...

Jan 21, 2021 at 8:35 AM
  11. Tucoh liked IblisTheMage's post in the thread Ever thought about why you love this game so much?.

tbh I think I learned this from Everquest, to handle conplex life/work situations: continously invest in piling minuscule improvements...

Jan 20, 2021
  12. Tucoh replied to the thread New player 6 box team.

Just the tank. The rest will need a few choice pieces for the right focus effects. Bst and ber want good ratio weapons. One side effect...

Jan 20, 2021
  13. Tucoh replied to the thread Ever thought about why you love this game so much?.

Not to derail, but this is one aspect that I think is really insidious in MMOs (and gaming in general, but with MMOs especially). If...

Jan 19, 2021
  14. Tucoh replied to the thread Ever thought about why you love this game so much?.

EQ has some really compelling gameplay elements that are unique in the gaming space. But the real reason is that because...

Jan 18, 2021
  15. Tucoh replied to the thread New player looking for help?.

Xegony, briatlebane and firiona vie are the most active live servers. Any of them will have people willing to help. Be careful about going...

Jan 18, 2021
  16. Tucoh replied to the thread New player 6 box team.

I use and recommend inner space boxer. Boxing more than three characters without it is a chore. Your zerker and beast lord especially will...

Jan 18, 2021
  17. Tucoh replied to the thread Best 3 box for Bard? (and maybe Necro).

war or sk and any two of berserker, bard and shaman are all really strong. Which is best is situational. I only play a warrior so I...

Jan 16, 2021
  18. Tucoh replied to the thread Mob HP bloat over last 3 expansions.

Just so you know, as a non-wizard who boxes multiple berserkers I think it's an injustice that wizards aren't the undisputed kings of...

Jan 16, 2021
  19. Tucoh replied to the thread Old raids that can be 3 boxed?.

When I got into boxing I started going through old raids to see how high I could get. It got to be super annoying very fast. Way too many...

Jan 16, 2021
  20. Tucoh replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

It's a multi-faceted problem. 1. DBG spends as little as possible on their server infrastructure. 2. EQ has accumulated numerous...

Jan 16, 2021
  21. Tucoh replied to the thread DPS DISPARITY.

Warrior auto-attack DPS needs a huge buff. Especially while dual wielding. It just doesn't scale enough with ADPS.

Jan 16, 2021
  22. Tucoh replied to the thread Best 3 box for Bard? (and maybe Necro).

Bard/sk/sham is a top tier 3box. Bard/sk/nec is a good 3box. Though I don't know how strong necromancers are right now at max level, so...

Jan 16, 2021
  23. Tucoh replied to the thread 6 Characters - 1 Undecided.

Paladin. It's not close. On a new TLP there are some considerations worth looking at with charm pets, but for general purpose EQ, a plate...

Jan 16, 2021
  24. Tucoh liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread 6 Characters - 1 Undecided.

Paladin >>>>> Mage > Wizard >>>>> Cleric imo. A tank is by far the best choice to add to those 5 regardless of which server you are...

Jan 16, 2021
  25. Tucoh replied to the thread Understanding Warrior Stacking Issues.

You need both. The game does not teach you SPA stacking, spreadsheets do not teach you muscle memory.

Jan 15, 2021
  26. Tucoh replied to the thread Bots and Cheating..

not that I know of.

Jan 15, 2021
  27. Tucoh replied to the thread ROG in a 3-box party?.

Warrior is not keyboard intensive. You can just pop your defensive cooldowns, get aggro and auto attack + heal aggro procs will take...

Jan 15, 2021
  28. Tucoh liked Vumad's post in the thread ROG in a 3-box party?.

Yes. Yes. If you sub, sub your warrior, use a cleric merc on the subbed account. T5 is better than T1 and Journeyman is better than...

Jan 15, 2021
  29. Tucoh replied to the thread New player 6 box team.

Yes. The biggest difference is that plate tanks can easily get and hold aggro on groups of mobs. But even a modestly group geared...

Jan 15, 2021
  30. Tucoh replied to the thread New player 6 box team.

I'd recommend doing a 3box to start and adding the additional characters later. Leveling 6box teams at the same time is pretty cumbersome...

Jan 15, 2021
  31. Tucoh replied to the thread Design a solo mission for each class.

I've always thought it'd be interesting to have a skill-based MMO where the player's level was determined by the highest rank they achieve...

Jan 15, 2021
  32. Tucoh replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

I know Hogwild didn't mean this, but it's funny to see the statement "VM's can run better than physical servers". Like, what do VMs run on,...

Jan 14, 2021
  33. Tucoh liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

Huh? VM's run on top of physical servers. By definition you lose some performance by virtualizing. Most calls get passed down to...

Jan 14, 2021
  34. Tucoh replied to the thread Account to Account Character Transfer.

Money being left on the table.

Jan 13, 2021
  35. Tucoh replied to the thread Do procs & luck cause lag?.

There are so many procs and marginal swarm pets they could be deleted and replaced with basic stat boosts like +healing, +spell damage,...

Jan 13, 2021
  36. Tucoh liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Do procs & luck cause lag?.

There has been an abandoned/bugged "XXX's Ward" healer swarm pet in in Luclin COV West Wastes chain casting an AE heal for over a week. I'm...

Jan 13, 2021
  37. Tucoh liked Mazame's post in the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

I like Collections Spell ranks could go away (making spells harder to get wont do anything but hurt the causal player.) They could...

Jan 12, 2021
  38. Tucoh liked Szilent's post in the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

what? when? where, who?

Jan 12, 2021
  39. Tucoh liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Warrior - best 3 or 4 box team?.

Zerkers arent top tier for a long time, monks just way more dps. It depends on how worthwhile it is to reroll and regear 3 characters like...

Jan 12, 2021
  40. Tucoh liked Vaeeldar's post in the thread Warrior - best 3 or 4 box team?.

Everybody says this but I find my sk (have 2 now) 10x easier to box then my war. The ability to self heal lets me play the tank, bard,...

Jan 12, 2021
  41. Tucoh replied to the thread Understanding Warrior Stacking Issues.

Wurmslayer is great at allowing you to go to zones that aren't quite that old and doing this in them to massive crowds of mobs: [media]

Jan 11, 2021
  42. Tucoh replied to the thread Understanding Warrior Stacking Issues.

using imgur.com [img]

Jan 11, 2021
  43. Tucoh replied to the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

My proposed change: * Increase mana cost of ranger abilities. EQ needs to respect mana as an important resource, but we can just let...

Jan 11, 2021
  44. Tucoh replied to the thread Warrior - best 3 or 4 box team?.

war/brd/sha would be my choice. war/brd/ber or war/sha/ber would be great too. The warrior can be swapped for the sk in any of...

Jan 11, 2021
  45. Tucoh liked Scornfire's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

Procs are fun guys, cmon [IMG] [IMG] Disclaimer: This was a co-ordinated effort to proc as much as possible off a single cast that I...

Jan 11, 2021
  46. Tucoh replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

You're overestimating how much balancing would need to be redone to return the class balance to where it is today.

Jan 11, 2021
  47. Tucoh replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

https://obsproject.com/ Let's see the vid.

Jan 8, 2021
  48. Tucoh replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

They should delete: All procs Player flurry/triple/double attack Most swarm pets And start re-balancing the classes from there.

Jan 8, 2021
  49. Tucoh liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

I'm sure JChan will make a post in 4-5 months addressing the concerns related to lag and that they are going to look into ways of resolving...

Jan 8, 2021
  50. Tucoh replied to the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

Ditch collection items. Ditch different spell ranks, except for one spell line per class and make it a much bigger upgrade per tier and...

Jan 7, 2021
  51. Tucoh liked Nennius's post in the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

Can you cite examples to support your conclusion?

Jan 4, 2021
  52. Tucoh liked IblisTheMage's post in the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

No thanks to designed solo-content in new expansions. There is plenty of solo content for the non-maxed player in the form of older...

Dec 30, 2020
  53. Tucoh replied to the thread TLP 2021.

All the level lock stuff is boring. At its core the game is simply too easy. Double mob damage, increase CC resists, nerf charm. All loot...

Dec 29, 2020
  54. Tucoh liked GoneFission's post in the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

Raid gear improves margins on HP, mana, and foci. It’s also a marker for understanding skill synergies and possession of AAs that most...

Dec 22, 2020
  55. Tucoh replied to the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

Soloing is no way to play EQ. It used to be OK for some classes, but they've increased the synergy between different classes while...

Dec 22, 2020
  56. Tucoh replied to the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

I've parsed a few DI distributions before and can corroborate what you've shown. Once you hit a certain level that extra AC or ATK just...

Dec 20, 2020
  57. Tucoh replied to the thread can you solo as druid?.

If you've got a high level main and just want a high level druid, you might be better off using fellowship vitality xp to level it. It's...

Dec 20, 2020
  58. Tucoh replied to the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

Raid vs group gear doesn't matter all that much. It helps tanks the most but in 2020 the abilities the tank use overshadow the impact of...

Dec 19, 2020
  59. Tucoh replied to the thread Quick box questions.

Soloing and moloing level appropriate content is no way to play EQ. There are better ways to play eq and better games to play solo.

Dec 18, 2020
  60. Tucoh replied to the thread Quick box questions.

sk/sha is a great combo. You can just buff your SK and do OK or try-hard and heal / DoT / debuff / CC with your shaman and do great....

Dec 18, 2020
  61. Tucoh liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Quick box questions.

SK/SHM is a stellar Combo. Make two macro hotkeys for Shammy for pulls. First one assists, debuff/slow, panth. Second DoTs. Can also...

Dec 18, 2020
  62. Tucoh liked Absor's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

I apologize for not responding to this thread earlier. When it devolved into "you suck" arguments, it lost most of its value to me. I do...

Dec 18, 2020
  63. Tucoh liked Cadman's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

I'm a group geared tank, managed all these missions just fine thanks :D

Dec 18, 2020
  64. Tucoh liked Accipiter's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

I suppose you meant something else, but you know you can click off discs, right? Click the icon of the current disc on the disc...

Dec 17, 2020
  65. Tucoh replied to the thread Back after a several year break. Looking for advice..

TBM is kind of annoying because the new two zones have a lot of verticality. Your mage can Call of the Hero your shaman around which makes...

Dec 17, 2020
  66. Tucoh replied to the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

tbh it feels like warriors have less mitigation capabilities in 2020 than we did in 2018 because they haven't scaled with mob damage....

Dec 17, 2020
  67. Tucoh replied to the thread Ultra rare world drop for CoV expansion.

There is enough budget to manually copy-paste-edit stuff, but not enough budget to automate that process. Repeat for many years and you'll...

Dec 17, 2020
  68. Tucoh replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

I agree, but my opinion is also that there should be group content in each expansion that is difficult enough that moderately...

Dec 16, 2020
  69. Tucoh replied to the thread Class Grading Survey.

Yeah I chose "5 - I can tank mez!". Tank mez is best CC.

Dec 16, 2020
  70. Tucoh replied to the thread Class Grading Survey.

This survey was weird to fill out as a warrior. I tank and hit things, expect no more!!!

Dec 15, 2020
  71. Tucoh liked Svann2's post in the thread Left or right when in Siren's Grotto heading to WW ?.

invis, jump in water, veer left into tunnel, at end go up, at top jump or lev down, first left

Dec 15, 2020
  72. Tucoh replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

This thread makes me want to play CoV, good to see that players who don't raid have content that gives meaning to the hard work they've put...

Dec 14, 2020
  73. Tucoh liked yepmetoo's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Because they don't generally do anything on beta, except complain about not getting tokens for stupid beta rewards they will never use.

Dec 14, 2020
  74. Tucoh replied to the thread When is the next TLP? Ready for a new one. Preference. No box. One account. Starts on Kunark..

TLP is just a mob stomp with OP player characters in zones with extremely limited resources from slow respawn times. It's the lowest form...

Dec 14, 2020
  75. Tucoh replied to the thread Narandi loots "exploited"?.

lol @ the people trying to pretend getting multiple crowns isn't an exploit [img]

Dec 14, 2020
  76. Tucoh replied to the thread Warrior - best 3 or 4 box team?.

Healer mercs proc the priest alliances. If you don't use a merc, the alliance does nothing with a solo shaman.

Dec 14, 2020
  77. Tucoh replied to the thread So what did we get?.

New names of abilities to learn.

Dec 13, 2020
  78. Tucoh replied to the thread Warrior - best 3 or 4 box team?.

A shaman will do fine. They are great healers now due to synergy, alliance and the reckless heals. A shaman will also improve melee dps...

Dec 13, 2020
  79. Tucoh replied to the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

The current paradigm of warriors being great tanks when they have healers backing them up is fine. There's no reason to change it. I'd...

Dec 11, 2020
  80. Tucoh replied to the thread Another Epic Quest!.

Epic 3.0 should only be attempted if, for whatever reason, DPG is able to commit enough resources to do them justice. Instead, a...

Dec 9, 2020
  81. Tucoh liked Sine_of_the_Times's post in the thread COV comments....

[IMG]i love you baby forever poems

Dec 8, 2020
  82. Tucoh replied to the thread COV comments....

Nah, they could hire a handful of devs n designers and dramatically increase the content production in a year. If they contracted out the...

Dec 3, 2020
  83. Tucoh replied to the thread COV comments....

This is another reason I'm skipping it. DPG isn't trying to hold razor thin profit margins, they're getting plenty of milk from the cow...

Dec 3, 2020
  84. Tucoh replied to the thread COV comments....

Guild wars2, cyber punk 2077 :D

Dec 2, 2020
  85. Tucoh replied to the thread COV comments....

Skipping this expansion. Just not enough to be worth the price. I'll check back for the next expansion and probably buy in if it's not a...

Dec 2, 2020
  86. Tucoh liked Szilent's post in the thread GINA Trigger Question.

excluding procs will save you a ton of spam. like this: ^{S1} resisted your (?!Surge|Obulus|Frostreave|Icerend|Fiery){s2}( Rk\. III?)?!$

Nov 25, 2020
  87. Tucoh replied to the thread Camps/KS.

Sure, there's no reason to be a jerk. But on a TLP server in a competitive area a berserker box team seeing a named mob pop up on monk...

Nov 20, 2020
  88. Tucoh replied to the thread Camps/KS.

Progression servers are so competitive and monetized that DPS races for mobs are the standard, not the exception. On live everything is a...

Nov 20, 2020
  89. Tucoh replied to the thread Question on Mage "Of Many" spell....

I did the exact same thing the first time I looked at the Of Many spell :D

Nov 17, 2020
  90. Tucoh liked Tatanka's post in the thread Question on Mage "Of Many" spell....

I just loaded up the "Of Many" spell on my mage alt in GH, and tested it on the dummy. I must be missing something, because it didn't seem...

Nov 17, 2020
  91. Tucoh replied to the thread Bazaar Crooks.

EQ's economy is totally screwed because years (decades) of no cash sinks for high end players have caused many players to have accrued...

Nov 16, 2020
  92. Tucoh replied to the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

EQ would be better if they ditched the model they've had for twenty years and dramatically improved cleric DPS. The poster showing 50k...

Nov 16, 2020
  93. Tucoh liked Metanis's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

Baby Yoda is a cleric for sure! Nonchalantly opens the proverbial hornet's nest and then needs the group to bail him out!

Nov 16, 2020
  94. Tucoh liked kiwi's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

with your is_boxer skills we can already see what is coming ,, ** COV expansion is way too easy **............. if not using that 3rd...

Nov 13, 2020
  95. Tucoh replied to the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

Yep! As strong as my shaman is at healing, most of the time random passerbys stop and exclaim astonishment at whatever I'm doing it's...

Nov 13, 2020
  96. Tucoh liked Heajol's post in the thread Monk six box group.

Thanks all so I've decided to go with monk, paladin, bard, rogue, mage and switch hit cleric/shaman/bst depending on what I'm doing.

Nov 12, 2020
  97. Tucoh replied to the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

I'll be back soon enough bud, can't go too long without playing my OP shaman with super strong healing, utility, adps and dps.

Nov 12, 2020
  98. Tucoh replied to the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

Shamans have gotten way too good at both single target and group healing. They should retire the reckless line and change luminary's...

Nov 11, 2020
  99. Tucoh replied to the thread Monk six box group.

Yeah, the hotkey sharing makes having multiple teams really cumbersome. One of my accounts has a ranger, berserker and cleric on it,...

Nov 11, 2020
  100. Tucoh replied to the thread Monk six box group.

I'd say your mage is the worst performing from those numbers. Mages are the easiest DPS to box because they can just send their pet in,...

Nov 11, 2020
  101. Tucoh replied to the thread Monk six box group.

I had the opposite experience tbh. I never could get the beastlord to put out enough DPS. The berserker's front-loaded damage due to...

Nov 11, 2020
  102. Tucoh replied to the thread Monk six box group.

[IMG] Either a beastlord or a berserker will boost your DPS. Overall a berserker will boost your group's DPS more than adding a...

Nov 6, 2020
  103. Tucoh liked Heajol's post in the thread Monk six box group.

Thanks for the tips and advice. By the way I do use a key broadcaster just not the software that gives you abilities you wouldn't...

Nov 6, 2020
  104. Tucoh replied to the thread New trend with all games?.

EQ boxing provides a unique gaming experience. I enjoy boxing for the sake of boxing. I don't really care about any of the benefits of...

Nov 6, 2020
  105. Tucoh replied to the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

Plate tanks' ability to mitigate damage has gotten too high relative to other classes. It's due for some serious stagnation. DBG isn't in a...

Nov 5, 2020
  106. Tucoh replied to the thread New trend with all games?.

Huh? Macroing software on gaming keyboards can be used to make bots rather easily. Inner space boxer' primary contribution is...

Nov 5, 2020
  107. Tucoh liked code-zero's post in the thread New trend with all games?.

I find this rather amusing in light of the fact that I was told by some WoW players no more than a year ago that boxing of any sort was...

Nov 5, 2020
  108. Tucoh replied to the thread Monk six box group.

With a cle/pal/brd in the group, a shaman's healing is a bit overkill. The beastlord will probably boost your monk's DPS the most,...

Nov 5, 2020
  109. Tucoh liked Skuz's post in the thread New trend with all games?.

Pretty much summed up my experience of WoW right there. I kid, I played for about 6 months, best single player RPG behind SWToR.

Nov 5, 2020
  110. Tucoh replied to the thread Spell Gems and Hotbars.

Think of it this way: If you drag your first spell onto the hotbar, whenever you click that it outputs the command "/cast 1". All the...

Nov 5, 2020
  111. Tucoh replied to the thread New trend with all games?.

Hey guys, what's going on? Is this the new inner space boxer thread? Check out this vid [media] Back in 2007 I boxed a warrior/shaman in...

Nov 5, 2020
  112. Tucoh replied to the thread Monk six box group.

I'm guessing you're building a six box team built around your monk and are trying to decide whether bst or sha is better for a last slot....

Nov 5, 2020
  113. Tucoh replied to the thread Dragon Hoard Info?.

The feature as describes is totally uninteresting to me. Would much rather they created a device that could port me to my player house...

Oct 28, 2020
  114. Tucoh replied to the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

EQ devs don't have the bandwidth to balance the tanks, any balance changes are largely accidental. Triconix leads all fights by popping...

Oct 27, 2020
  115. Tucoh liked SK_WAR_MAIN's post in the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

@triconix stacks hSTR for the shield AC.

Oct 27, 2020
  116. Tucoh replied to the thread Achievements Ruined the Spirt of the Game.

I like achievements, I just wish there weren't so many in most games. Kinda devalues the whole thing when you can't put a pair of pants on...

Oct 27, 2020
  117. Tucoh liked Zaltan's post in the thread ToV: How do i do bard DPS please?.

Thats kind of the conclusion i came to Tuc. I basically have 2 song sets now 1 for when im duoing which has pulse/reckless and things...

Oct 27, 2020
  118. Tucoh replied to the thread ToV: How do i do bard DPS please?.

Note that Of Many has a much lower cast time than Spear. They both have the same global cooldown of course. Dealing with deciding when to...

Oct 27, 2020
  119. Tucoh replied to the thread Extreme differences in AA XP gain between characters.

There's some goofy logic in EQ that causes pullers to gain more xp, but it wouldn't account for the difference you're seeing. Worth...

Oct 9, 2020
  120. Tucoh replied to the thread Why can’t they?.

1. Streamline the pipeline to create Hardcore Heritage zones with mobs that spread in difficulty from current expansion's T1 to above the...

Oct 9, 2020
  121. Tucoh replied to the thread Warrior - best 3 or 4 box team?.

for max DPS and synergy with warrior: war/brd/shm/bst easier box since you're not using third party apps: war/brd/mag/cle I run a...

Oct 6, 2020
  122. Tucoh replied to the thread expansion wish list for SKs.

My SK wish list is that p2aa gets to rebalance the spell values of 3 SK spells of his choosing.

Oct 6, 2020
  123. Tucoh replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

One thing that I really love about EQ is the vast number of gameplay elements and character growth from 21 years and 26 expansions with...

Oct 5, 2020
  124. Tucoh replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

[IMG] Not trying to be a jerk but I recently started playing my all-time-favorite "wizard" class from any game, it's crazy intricate...

Sep 23, 2020
  125. Tucoh replied to the thread Warrior - Wish list for the next expansion?.

Agree with this. Warriors are in a good state but some of these # capped abilities haven't scaled well the last few years and are now...

Sep 21, 2020
  126. Tucoh replied to the thread Live box trio - SK/Shaman/?.

Bard. Bard aggro from songs is a risk, but if you pull with the sk and don't try splitting mobs with FD it's not that bad.

Sep 4, 2020
  127. Tucoh replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

If I played the game as intended and got a few of the boys together to do the content we'd probably have to start stripping gear to...

Aug 30, 2020
  128. Tucoh replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

After blowing through ToV I regret maxing out the 4 chase items in TBL. I beat all the group missions before leveling/gearing, what's...

Aug 28, 2020
  129. Tucoh replied to the thread Returning player, feeling overawed....

You've got a few good options. I'm going to assume that all your characters are on different accounts. 1. Take your paladin/mage gold and...

Aug 24, 2020
  130. Tucoh replied to the thread Predictions World Firsts / WORLD RECORDS broken (Kunark Edition).

Hmm... did anyone on Aradune complete EQ hunter? Seems impossible, some of those mobs are ridiculous and Kunark is just as bad.

Aug 17, 2020
  131. Tucoh liked haaaalp's post in the thread Overseer: Let's get over with it !.

You're 4 months late nerd. https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/overseer-max-level-in-all-categories.264469/

Aug 17, 2020
  132. Tucoh liked Tatanka's post in the thread Casual versus Hardcore.

We don't "miss" the point. We disagree with it. We are using a subjective, imprecise word (hardcore). You define it a certain way. We...

Aug 14, 2020
  133. Tucoh liked Cicelee's post in the thread Casual versus Hardcore.

To answer the question for the 500th time in my 20 plus year EQ career... Play time has nothing to do with HC vs C. It is what you do in...

Aug 14, 2020
  134. Tucoh liked Conq's post in the thread Ancient Broodmother in FM (EOK).

After killing enough Tamers, the spiders spawn in the southern part of the zone. Kill enough of those spider swarmers (all?) then the...

Aug 13, 2020
  135. Tucoh replied to the thread What's this?.

xenomorph illusion when?

Aug 13, 2020
  136. Tucoh replied to the thread Let's discuss revenue generation and epic 2.0's.

Counterpoint: Most of the quests themselves are trivial to do and the only challenging part is the ones where your strength works...

Aug 6, 2020
  137. Tucoh replied to the thread Too late to start on Aradune?.

This is kind of a double edged sword. With the group XP bonuses it's a no-brainer to invite a non-dead weight group member in to your...

Aug 4, 2020
  138. Tucoh replied to the thread Too late to start on Aradune?.

No. With Kunark launching in a few weeks you have enough time to roll a new character and get to max level by grouping with other players....

Aug 3, 2020
  139. Tucoh replied to the thread 1-50 TLP SPEEDRUN WORLD RECORD TIME.

In terms of leveling speed there are only two rulesets i think anyone would care about: new server/expansion releases and zero rules. For...

Jul 31, 2020