Tuco's Recent Activity

1. Tuco replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

Would be funny if there were an event that introduced this. Not a good or recommended idea, but funny. I wonder what kind of numbers...

Mar 19, 2024
  2. Tuco replied to the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

I think you're conflating a lot of player feedback here. Generally, players want the introduction parts of the game that new/returning...

Mar 19, 2024
  3. Tuco replied to the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

Would be interesting to see a graph of level and % xp for a kill of a white-con mob (possibly with typical time to kill a white con mob...

Mar 19, 2024
  4. Tuco replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Yes. Their stance could not be clearer. "Discussing third-party software is not permitted on the forums." [img] Additionally,...

Mar 18, 2024
  5. Tuco replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

All questions on the forum about boxing legality are 100% answered in this link:...

Mar 18, 2024
  6. Tuco replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

The philosophy for the vanquisher (and challenger for group missions) needs to rethought. Instead of being a few achievements with...

Mar 17, 2024
  7. Tuco replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

That's funny, ive been asking for new specialization augs for anniversary missions. Them being locked like that is craaaazy.

Mar 16, 2024
  8. Tuco replied to the thread How to quickly level Gnoll Totem?.

It's not quick but field of bone is the fastest in current year. I leveled up five totems last year and tried pretty much everything. I...

Mar 16, 2024
  9. Tuco replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

EQ designers have historically been very disconnected from the players when introducing variety and flavor. They have a desire to keep...

Mar 14, 2024
  10. Tuco replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

I was super disappointed in this skill, because I thought it was such a fun idea.

Mar 11, 2024
  11. Tuco liked Szilent's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

is bad. real, real, realbad. Saprophyte Assault summons a lil' guy that casts Saprophyte Strike 7 times, which in turn reflects...

Mar 11, 2024
  12. Tuco liked Sancus's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Vanquisher was not completable on T3 availability for two of the past three expansions due to bugs. It's also very common that, even if...

Mar 8, 2024
  13. Tuco replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Agree 100% All you'd really need to do is: Make one Vanquisher achievement per raid Make that achievement difficult in a classic EQ...

Mar 8, 2024
  14. Tuco replied to the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

They are launching two server rulesets, one with a challenging ruleset and one with a more casual ruleset (that also has FTE). Many...

Mar 6, 2024
  15. Tuco liked wade_watts's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

Teek server. Every zone is a hot zone.

Mar 6, 2024
  16. Tuco liked lagkills's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

That moment when you realize it takes more effort finding collectibles in GFay this month without spirit of the lost than raiding t3...

Mar 6, 2024
  17. Tuco replied to the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

Twice as long. 9 day lockouts. For this server if you want it, out-sweat another group and earn it in open-world, otherwise you can get...

Mar 6, 2024
  18. Tuco replied to the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

Just got back from the pre-panel meeting ($15000 ticket cost extra whale version). Kunark start Server releases with level 25 cap, cap is...

Mar 5, 2024
  19. Tuco liked Act of Valor's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

You can never trust those insidious New Members.

Mar 5, 2024
  20. Tuco replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

2024 Live EQ raiding is like an eating competition where you eat one hot dog. Everyone can do the event, and of those competing the winner...

Mar 5, 2024
  21. Tuco liked Allayna's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

This is an ideal world: T1: 1 tank and spank event, zero adds, no locking mechanics, there can certainly be unavoidable AEs so that...

Mar 4, 2024
  22. Tuco replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

If you enjoy that, more power to you. But many people are disillusioned by the fact that all of that preparation doesn't really empower...

Mar 4, 2024
  23. Tuco replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Nice job all. You're free to cancel your subscriptions and come back next February, because any farming of gear, building your characters...

Mar 3, 2024
  24. Tuco replied to the thread The TLP Question? New character vs New Economy?.

After Oakwynd, anyone who spends $$$ on TLP 2024 should be advised that there will likely be a lot of exploits, duping and botting that...

Mar 1, 2024
  25. Tuco replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

I don't disagree with overheal being useless and "extra" DPS being generally more valuable than extra healing, but the sentiment is a...

Mar 1, 2024
  26. Tuco replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

I main changed to a Shadow Knight two expansion ago. The amount of group contribution a shadow knight gives is crazy. Their epic...

Mar 1, 2024
  27. Tuco replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

[img] Mostly advocating to what I think is a reasonable way to address the issues in this thread and...

Mar 1, 2024
  28. Tuco replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

I play a shaman.

Feb 28, 2024
  29. Tuco replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

Sorry for the confusing way I asked that question, but I meant how do druid's consume their counters on their group quickly in heavy AE...

Feb 28, 2024
  30. Tuco replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

How do druids quickly activate their synergy on their group during high AE damage situations? On my shaman i pop the spiritual line.

Feb 28, 2024
  31. Tuco replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

[img]

Feb 28, 2024
  32. Tuco replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

When I rolled a druid for a caster box team I remember being shocked at how deficient their healing is compared to a shaman. I had kinda...

Feb 28, 2024
  33. Tuco replied to the thread Its that time of year again. IMO the next TLP should be....

Free-trade Semi-random loot, each rare has a 50% chance to drop their normal loot table or a random one Spawn rate is doubled for many...

Feb 28, 2024
  34. Tuco replied to the thread If you started over... what server?.

I'd probably wait for the next TLP server, and if it's a dud, maybe roll on mischief. If i just wanted to get to endgame ASAP, I'd roll...

Feb 12, 2024
  35. Tuco replied to the thread Are there any other games like EQ?.

If you define a game like EQ as: Difficult to make even basic leveling progress solo for most Highly group synergistic, both in...

Feb 10, 2024
  36. Tuco liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

The game was designed around "social friction", where no interaction between players is a bad interaction. Scarcity and fighting...

Jan 24, 2024
  37. Tuco replied to the thread Eq resource.com with no ads.

yep. It's worth a sub price, riou and the rest of the team at eqresource.com put in a lot of great work.

Jan 23, 2024
  38. Tuco replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

In theory it's better because it offers a way to distribute players across the content. In other words, a group can see the area is...

Jan 23, 2024
  39. Tuco replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

I tend to lean very cautious when it comes to camp contention and happily give up camps that players contest. Too many high-strung players...

Jan 22, 2024
  40. Tuco replied to the thread Missions for Jann's Viel, how difficult?.

Strange magic will be difficult to do. You'll have to come up with a way to not get rolled by all the little shard mobs that spawn at the...

Jan 19, 2024
  41. Tuco replied to the thread Anniversary Tower ?.

Is it reasonable to assume our ability to accrue these timeless coins will increase as more content is released? I'm just imagining...

Jan 18, 2024
  42. Tuco replied to the thread Anniversary Tower ?.

Me too! Selling task adds to heroes are forged in December paid for all the kronos I'll need for the next couple of years.

Jan 18, 2024
  43. Tuco replied to the thread Anniversary Tower ?.

Dumb question: can i just swoop in this December, steamroll the tower and get all the rewards? Or is this a limited time offer or time...

Jan 18, 2024
  44. Tuco replied to the thread Persona/evolving item question.

If they don't enable sharing and co-leveling of chase evolving items with personas, it'll be another reason not to level a persona.

Jan 18, 2024
  45. Tuco liked Tatanka's post in the thread Persona/evolving item question.

How? If you accidentally loot it a second time, you can still loot it, because it's not equipped. If the reason for it is the one I...

Jan 16, 2024
  46. Tuco liked Tatanka's post in the thread Persona/evolving item question.

The only thing I can think of is to keep people from accidentally looting a second cloak (or whatever) when they already have one. Or...

Jan 16, 2024
  47. Tuco replied to the thread looking for a 3 box suggestion (two possiable options)..

If you've spent a lot of time playing a beastlord, id recommend a plate to switch things up. War, bst, brd is great.

Jan 14, 2024
  48. Tuco replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Allayna confirmed to 100% blame for this change.

Jan 12, 2024
  49. Tuco replied to the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

agree 100%. These ideas would make alternate personalities a MUCH more compelling and fun feature and wouldn't have a lot of downsides.

Jan 12, 2024
  50. Tuco replied to the thread EQ 25th Anniversary Event.

Shroud tower confirmed. Each of the 25 levels in the tower uses a different shroud that has a monster relevant to that year of EQ...

Jan 9, 2024
  51. Tuco replied to the thread EQ 25th Anniversary Event.

I can assure you that participation in a shroud event will be minimal. You might as well be asking for more /gems content. [media]

Jan 8, 2024
  52. Tuco replied to the thread EQ 25th Anniversary Event.

Nah, I'd stay subbed because next month there's going to be another new HH zone to evolve my HH aug.

Jan 8, 2024
  53. Tuco replied to the thread EQ 25th Anniversary Event.

Limiting it accomplishes two things: Funnels the players into the active zone, which makes it easier to find groups to take on the...

Jan 8, 2024
  54. Tuco replied to the thread EQ 25th Anniversary Event.

Tuco's guide to mid-year live player retention: Streamline the HH process so you can produce them cheaply. There's no need for new...

Jan 8, 2024
  55. Tuco replied to the thread Personas and Rallos Zek earring.

Yeah spell damage is a trash stat. Would be great if they changed the math to make it massively better. Like, just remove the "/ 7" in...

Jan 8, 2024
  56. Tuco liked Cadira's post in the thread Personas and Rallos Zek earring.

I don't have a dog in this fight but according to an old (possibly outdated) post on sd, that's not how it works. But it's not far off,...

Jan 8, 2024
  57. Tuco replied to the thread Personas and Rallos Zek earring.

My vote: Just make the chase items all/all and let players turn them in and select a reward that contains all the options (where they will...

Jan 8, 2024
  58. Tuco liked Barraind's post in the thread Persona Leveling.

I'm not saying you're wrong, because I think you're probably right. I'm just going to say that I went 115-120 and max AA before I...

Jan 5, 2024
  59. Tuco replied to the thread Persona Leveling.

I'm saying that the number of people who level their main to 125 with LS' release and then level a persona to level 125 is very low....

Jan 5, 2024
  60. Tuco replied to the thread Persona Leveling.

It's not about entitlement. I'm planning on rolling a new set of personas this year when the feature is finished. That includes a path...

Jan 5, 2024
  61. Tuco replied to the thread Need advice on class to play....

[img]

Jan 2, 2024
  62. Tuco liked Yinla's post in the thread Remove /pick.

That really wouldn't help zones who have a low named count or zero names. One of the Karanas just has just a werewolf as its hunter,...

Dec 31, 2023
  63. Tuco replied to the thread Remove /pick.

Step 1: Add Mischief style randomized loot to hot zone names as bonus drops. Step 2: Create a Zone Itemdrop Modifier (ZIM) Step 3: Make it...

Dec 28, 2023
  64. Tuco replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

Yeah that's common and it's not really a big deal.

Dec 28, 2023
  65. Tuco replied to the thread Any update on pet proc lag in raids?.

This is something I was wondering about. Did you parse this and can you post the data you found?

Dec 28, 2023
  66. Tuco replied to the thread Devs, can you explain personas please?.

Whatever the vision for personas is, I urge DPG to consider whether the current implementation fulfils that vision.

Dec 26, 2023
  67. Tuco liked Marton's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

Are personas safe to use .. well it depends ... yes, you can use it but you may not like results. I ventured over to eq discord where I...

Dec 26, 2023
  68. Tuco replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

Brother, nobody who goes 40 missions without a cloak drop is *ever* going to forget about how they dropped evolving items in Laurion's...

Dec 24, 2023
  69. Tuco replied to the thread Targeted on merchant... command to "open" them?.

/uset also works great for giving your pet weapons that are on your cursor, or giving items to quest NPCs.

Dec 24, 2023
  70. Tuco liked rahzel44's post in the thread Targeted on merchant... command to "open" them?.

It's /uset

Dec 24, 2023
  71. Tuco replied to the thread 125 Bard song rotation..

Yeah I use that in missions or when killing intermittently. When killing I find dropping to a melody with only a single insult is...

Dec 24, 2023
  72. Tuco replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

Tolzol confirmed sucking up everybody's necks.

Dec 23, 2023
  73. Tuco liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

You already forgot NoS? https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/nos-collections.287596/

Dec 23, 2023
  74. Tuco replied to the thread 125 Bard song rotation..

I've been doing: Aria, War March, 4x chants And then after war march I put in Yelinak's Insult and Nord's Disdain between each DoT...

Dec 23, 2023
  75. Tuco replied to the thread Need advice on class to play....

Someone did something like this recently (albeit without personas) [media] The biggest criticism people levied was that by not...

Dec 23, 2023
  76. Tuco liked Windance's post in the thread Krono trade lock up-to-10 per month for new accounts.

What problem are you trying to solve and how does this help ?

Dec 22, 2023
  77. Tuco replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

Oof, that sucks! If it's a 5% drop rate, 12% of people will go 41 missions without seeing it drop.

Dec 22, 2023
  78. Tuco liked Marton's post in the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

There were numerous mission-specific sets in previous expansions.

Dec 22, 2023
  79. Tuco replied to the thread Appearance Slot.

This is a very desirable feature that has been asked for quite a bit. I believe the historical answer is that it'd require significant...

Dec 21, 2023
  80. Tuco replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

Thinking about this question some more, I'd contend that because of how Personas were nerfed, the current primary use-case is either...

Dec 21, 2023
  81. Tuco replied to the thread Trio box question.

Both will work fine. You might want to consider replacing either the druid or shaman in both groups with a mage or wizard for more DPS....

Dec 21, 2023
  82. Tuco liked Beimeith's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

I've used both 85 and 100 and they've been fine. I have had the issue of augs popping out of a bracer and hero's forge, but I know...

Dec 21, 2023
  83. Tuco replied to the thread Linked Characters.

I've used it here and there with a mage linked to a necro (who can levant). If there were dungeons in LS with see invis mobs I'd use my...

Dec 20, 2023
  84. Tuco replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

Another question I had was whether you used heroic on the personas and if you experienced any issues with it. I don't remember hearing...

Dec 20, 2023
  85. Tuco liked Klucifer's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

I look at alts differently than you maybe? I look at alts as adding function to my game play, rather than supplementing it. I don't...

Dec 20, 2023
  86. Tuco replied to the thread Trying to fully comprehend Personas before I buy LS... augs....

This community is definitely like an old woman's bridge club sometimes. At least for personas it was am exciting idea the community...

Dec 19, 2023
  87. Tuco replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

Between the evolving drop rate, XP for missions, group requirement etc there's a common underlying issue: missions are too rewarding...

Dec 19, 2023
  88. Tuco replied to the thread What is your controversial EQ hot take?.

One feature I love in games is when they intersperse individual demands on players in raiding or grouping, especially when that player's...

Dec 19, 2023
  89. Tuco liked Drencrom's post in the thread Evolving Item on Vendor NPC.

Figured I would add to the anecdotal stat pool here. Just got my 4th of 6 neck. Neck 1: run 11 Neck 2: run 28 Neck 3: run 30 Neck 4: run 37...

Dec 19, 2023
  90. Tuco replied to the thread Reflective Emberquartz Flecked Timber drop rate?.

My solution to this thread is that for the first two months of release, all loot drops, experience gains, currency rewards and rare...

Dec 19, 2023
  91. Tuco liked Allayna's post in the thread Reflective Emberquartz Flecked Timber drop rate?.

There's a dad joke about next year being in like 2 weeks buried in here and I love it.

Dec 19, 2023
  92. Tuco replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

yep. I'll take the 8% (or whatever) chance to get a single item type over the 2% (or whatever) individual chance to get 4 different...

Dec 19, 2023
  93. Tuco replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

Leveling to 125 on a persona in the two weeks since release is very impressive! Were they personas on characters that had already done...

Dec 19, 2023
  94. Tuco replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

When you say maxed out, what do you mean? What level are they and on what server?

Dec 19, 2023
  95. Tuco liked Tankkin's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

Have max'd out two different persona's with epic 2.0s now and some other low levels. Only real issue I've came across was heroes forge...

Dec 19, 2023
  96. Tuco replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

I've seen 4 in 30 missions. My opinion: make chase item evolves very easy to start, and get progressively harder to evolve, especially in...

Dec 19, 2023
  97. Tuco liked Annastasya's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

i figured out a perfect work around for all these persona gear/aug/spell conflicts. Just make personae of the same race and class as your...

Dec 19, 2023
  98. Tuco replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

A worthy perspective! Feel free to continue to use the feature as it evolves.

Dec 18, 2023
  99. Tuco liked Forcallen's post in the thread Acolyte's Casting Ice of Legacies Lost.

Same recipes as ToV. Replace tov gems with LS gems, replace Ice of Velious with 22k Legacies Ice on LS inn vendor if needed, replace ToV...

Dec 18, 2023
  100. Tuco liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Evolving Item on Vendor NPC.

I don't really know of any other way to get a drop or hunter spawn without complaining in Discord or the forums. I'm pretty...

Dec 18, 2023
  101. Tuco replied to the thread Acolyte's Casting Ice of Legacies Lost.

Where did you get his aug?

Dec 18, 2023
  102. Tuco replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

I don't recommend using personas until it's feature complete and people aren't talking about bugs related to it. Those features being added...

Dec 18, 2023
  103. Tuco liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Evolving Item on Vendor NPC.

Imagine if it was only obtainable from completing seasonal overseers.

Dec 18, 2023
  104. Tuco liked Alnitak's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

I've tried Kazumi and it worked. The Soundproof achievement was blown, but the mission was a win. On a side note (pun intended)...

Dec 18, 2023
  105. Tuco replied to the thread Evolving Item on Vendor NPC.

RZ earring nailed it in a lot of ways, not the least of which is that it's trivial to get the first step in. All chase items should be the...

Dec 17, 2023
  106. Tuco replied to the thread Thank you to the artists of EQ.

I love the new zones too. I'm enjoying horsing around with the adjucators in the big tree house in pallomen. Only thing I'm missing is a...

Dec 17, 2023
  107. Tuco replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

I'm sure you've come to the same conclusion already but one thing that made killing the lich more comfortable is realizing he has a...

Dec 17, 2023
  108. Tuco replied to the thread Why ToL's Group Gear Level 120 Requirement Sabotages EQ's Core Gameplay Loop.

I don't know if you're making a joke i wouldn't get since I don't tune into rogans podcast but "not of practical relevance; of only...

Dec 16, 2023
  109. Tuco replied to the thread Trying to fully comprehend Personas before I buy LS... augs....

I think everyone here has played this game a reasonable, nay, an unreasonable amount of time. Many of us suspected that fast swapping was...

Dec 16, 2023
  110. Tuco replied to the thread Trying to fully comprehend Personas before I buy LS... augs....

[img]

Dec 16, 2023
  111. Tuco replied to the thread Trying to fully comprehend Personas before I buy LS... augs....

Yeah it's a dealbreaker for me because the off archetype persona will always be weaker than an alt. I hope they fix it, but they...

Dec 15, 2023
  112. Tuco replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

Nope.

Dec 15, 2023
  113. Tuco replied to the thread Trying to fully comprehend Personas before I buy LS... augs....

I think you and i are in the same situation of "ridiculous boxers" and plan to use personas the same way. The current situation with...

Dec 15, 2023
  114. Tuco liked Alnitak's post in the thread Trying to fully comprehend Personas before I buy LS... augs....

Ok, here it comes. Consider my situation: I have 3 accounts with at least 6 characters level 121+ on each. I have my mains I like to...

Dec 15, 2023
  115. Tuco liked Alnitak's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Thanx, I'll try that over this weekend.

Dec 15, 2023
  116. Tuco liked Cadira's post in the thread Final Fugue - Pal'Lomen Mission Discussion.

Gnoll hide lariat from south karana outside splitpaw. rep the hammer and dual wield them. Gnolls are fast respawn, have like a 3% chance...

Dec 15, 2023
  117. Tuco replied to the thread Final Fugue - Pal'Lomen Mission Discussion.

Any good stun weapons I can put in the offhand next to my bard's Entwined Hammer? Or weapons I can wield with a Shadow Knight that work?...

Dec 15, 2023
  118. Tuco replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

I pop it as soon as I engage with Shalowain. The sparkles usually blow up with about 8ish seconds of DA left. Then I click it off the...

Dec 15, 2023
  119. Tuco replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

The bards group DA makes the initial shalowain engage a lot easier. I don't get a second round of the sparkles but if I did it'd be a...

Dec 14, 2023
  120. Tuco liked Szilent's post in the thread Personas : First Impression.

making any new character a Persona instead of an Alt starts them out with access to your main character's : Explorers Slayers...

Dec 14, 2023
  121. Tuco liked Allayna's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

The opposition saying it is boxable doesn't mean it is tuned for the average group or that the damage output is tuned for the average...

Dec 14, 2023
  122. Tuco replied to the thread Priority Request for Next Expansion.

Agreed. Yaulp III is more fun than Yaulp 3, but Yaulp 34 is more fun than Yaulp XXXIV

Dec 14, 2023
  123. Tuco replied to the thread Why ToL's Group Gear Level 120 Requirement Sabotages EQ's Core Gameplay Loop.

Despite my best efforts in the beta forums (...

Dec 14, 2023
  124. Tuco liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Priority Request for Next Expansion.

Damn I didn't know we could make Priority requests. I have just been making regular ones all this time. Shucks.

Dec 13, 2023
  125. Tuco replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Just did this, it worked really well!!

Dec 13, 2023
  126. Tuco replied to the thread Priority Request for Next Expansion.

summary: start using numbers like the yaulp line and stop updating spells nobody uses

Dec 13, 2023
  127. Tuco replied to the thread Priority Request for Next Expansion.

I'm with you. Consolidation and AA'ification as part of the naming refactor Aristo wants to do next year....

Dec 13, 2023
  128. Tuco liked Riou's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Another thing can do on the Kite away emote is if you have a Bard the Bard can just group DA and explode the kite emotes then...

Dec 13, 2023
  129. Tuco liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

It's interesting they would tune it that way, when it's a such strong leveling reward. As far as debating the difficulty of the...

Dec 12, 2023
  130. Tuco replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

I'd argue its aimed at level 125 players with a mix of group gear from LS and NoS. I got my first win before 125 in NoS group gear.

Dec 12, 2023
  131. Tuco replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Very impressive! Would you mind sending me a log of your next fight in this event? I'd like to use it to learn how to improve!

Dec 12, 2023
  132. Tuco liked Derresh's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

[IMG] 2 of the characters in this parse are group geared FWIW Spazu can do it like 18seconds faster than that FWIW

Dec 12, 2023
  133. Tuco replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

I'm trying to figure out what the AE is that I took at 5:26 was, since I didn't fail the aura. If it's just an intermittent AE that's fine,...

Dec 11, 2023
  134. Tuco replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Video of the event. Was my second victory, but first with the Sound Proof achievement. [media] I agree with most of the suggestions...

Dec 11, 2023
  135. Tuco replied to the thread Pal'Lomen Conquerors for Partisan #3.

Thanks for checking!

Dec 11, 2023
  136. Tuco replied to the thread LS Chase Loot - Weapon Stats Correct?.

The expansion (RoS?) where the ultra rare items were similar to that expansions raid gear was the best, it made ultra rare drops really...

Dec 11, 2023
  137. Tuco liked MageGuy's post in the thread LS Chase Loot - Weapon Stats Correct?.

Curious if the stats are correct on the new chase weapons. The base damage and damage ratio are far worse than any LS group weapon. Is...

Dec 11, 2023
  138. Tuco replied to the thread To Bard or not to Bard?.

pal + enc + dru + 3x wiz could be really spicy in LS. I think either aozs or alnitak did that group last year.

Dec 11, 2023
  139. Tuco replied to the thread To Bard or not to Bard?.

OP, any combination of shd + shm/bst/mag/brd is going to work well. Beastlords require positioning, like you say, and active button...

Dec 10, 2023
  140. Tuco replied to the thread Pal'Lomen Conquerors for Partisan #3.

A bunch of conquerors and lieutenants were on track in the final fugue mission. I didn't test that they counted toward kill credit. I...

Dec 10, 2023
  141. Tuco replied to the thread Pal'Lomen Conquerors for Partisan #3.

Be sure to get the evolving item in Hero's Forge before doing this one! Was like 6 groups trying not to bother each other doing this last...

Dec 10, 2023
  142. Tuco replied to the thread Final Fugue - Pal'Lomen Mission Discussion.

Used an Entwinned Hammer on my bard. Hit Flurry of Notes the first time Kar locked. I might get a couple more for my mages, I dunno. I also...

Dec 9, 2023
  143. Tuco replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Yep and I think people would enjoy the "beans and rice" style missions more than the Risotto alla Milanese missions that are the...

Dec 9, 2023
  144. Tuco replied to the thread Tried personas, my gear vanished forever..

Good luck brother. My hope is that since this kind of issue was foreseeable they budgeted specific time to GMs and developers to assist...

Dec 7, 2023
  145. Tuco liked kaevle's post in the thread Tried personas, my gear vanished forever..

Category: Other Date/Time: Thu Dec 07 16:36:32 2023 Character: Level 121 Ranger (Main) Zone: The Plane of Knowledge Location:...

Dec 7, 2023
  146. Tuco liked Alnitak's post in the thread LS Mission. Harsh requirements..

Grelleth's Royal Seal is doubtful - its effect has 0-mana cost. There is about a million proccing/throwing/clickies with stunning spa21,...

Dec 7, 2023
  147. Tuco replied to the thread Higher ratio weapons.

Thanks, monks, for being neglected so badly for a decade that my shadowknight and warrior can benefit from a massive increase to their...

Dec 7, 2023
  148. Tuco replied to the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

[img]

Dec 7, 2023
  149. Tuco replied to the thread LS Mission. Harsh requirements..

Has anyone tested that these items work?

Dec 7, 2023
  150. Tuco liked Lilfella's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

both missions can drop it

Dec 7, 2023
  151. Tuco liked Tacoheals's post in the thread Vitality....

Can't store vitality. It caps out at the "capped" level. so, when you are 95% into level and you get your 5% vitality from the...

Dec 7, 2023
  152. Tuco replied to the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

I'm guessing you know very little about the Erudite race. Educate yourself. https://everquest.fandom.com/wiki/Erudite These...

Dec 7, 2023
  153. Tuco replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/laurion-inn-heros-are-forged-and-final-fugue.294536/

Dec 7, 2023
  154. Tuco replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Some notes from the beta forum: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/heros-are-forged-mission.293514/

Dec 7, 2023
  155. Tuco posted a new thread.

Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion

Guides https://ls.eqresource.com/heroesareforged.php Other Threads:...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 7, 2023
  156. Tuco liked Haen's post in the thread A Shining Beacon of Support: GM Spoom's Outstanding Assistance in EverQuest.

I recently had the pleasure of experiencing exceptional in-game assistance from GM Spoom in EverQuest, and I cannot express enough how...

Dec 6, 2023
  157. Tuco liked Healss's post in the thread Toon reached 125 within two hours of launch - How?.

collections more then likely

Dec 6, 2023
  158. Tuco replied to the thread No One Wants To Play On Live Servers.

Something like WoW's Season of Discovery where the levels are capped to 20 for the first 2-3 months and additional content is released...

Dec 5, 2023
  159. Tuco liked Brickhaus's post in the thread No One Wants To Play On Live Servers.

Agnarr exists. You're welcome.

Dec 5, 2023
  160. Tuco liked Alnitak's post in the thread How are you going to level your Alternate Persona?.

Can anybody explain to that broken chat-bot that +7150 HP/mana is at level 1 ?

Dec 5, 2023
  161. Tuco replied to the thread Final Fugue - Pal'Lomen Mission Discussion.

Careful with beta forums, one day you'll never see the 2023 ones again!!! So much lost information. If it's not on a third party...

Dec 5, 2023
  162. Tuco liked Axxius's post in the thread Final Fugue - Pal'Lomen Mission Discussion.

You need to make an Alternate Persona of the class that can cast stun spells.

Dec 5, 2023
  163. Tuco posted a new thread.

Final Fugue - Pal'Lomen Mission Discussion

Guides: https://ls.eqresource.com/finalfugue.php Threads:...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 5, 2023
  164. Tuco replied to the thread How are you going to level your Alternate Persona?.

I plan on rolling a new box team of 5 or 6 alternate personas next year. The question in the OP was mine, and I was hoping the answer was...

Dec 5, 2023
  165. Tuco liked Iven's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Which was my suggestion #4 in 2020-10-24. And to just add a few more character slots. But no, someone decided to make it complicated for...

Dec 4, 2023
  166. Tuco liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Huge xp gap after finishing ToL progression.

The xp per kill from mobs is fine and always has been. The problem is that they drastically...DRASTICALLY...increased the amount of...

Dec 4, 2023
  167. Tuco replied to the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

I'm ready to go. Characters are ready, vacation is taken, honey-dos are honey-done. I'm going to hit the expansion hard and then act...

Dec 4, 2023
  168. Tuco liked Spazu's post in the thread Huge xp gap after finishing ToL progression.

Server bonus events will boost reward experience if the reward is a percentage based reward. It will automatically reflect in the reward...

Dec 4, 2023
  169. Tuco replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Brother, the only one bullying here is you.

Dec 4, 2023
  170. Tuco replied to the thread 2 Servers To Make Everyone Happy?.

As much as I like AB testing where one server is experimental and the other is more vanilla, I think given the size of the player...

Dec 4, 2023
  171. Tuco replied to the thread Druid dps?.

Depending on how good your boxing skills are and whether you're using third party software like inner space boxer, you might experience...

Dec 4, 2023
  172. Tuco liked iceriver's post in the thread Druid dps?.

im just running a sk/shm/mage. with a healer and melee merc. might change melee merc out for another mage at some point.

Dec 4, 2023
  173. Tuco liked Alnitak's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Hmm, are you suggesting to create an individual pocket in my pants for each of my split personalities? They'll discuss it later in...

Dec 4, 2023
  174. Tuco replied to the thread Druid dps?.

What is your tank/healer/dps classes? If one of them offers mana to the group (bard, shadowknight, enchanter, beastlord, to a lesser...

Dec 4, 2023
  175. Tuco replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Feels like AP inventory creep would be made *much* easier by adding two inventory slots and 4 bank slots that are unique to each...

Dec 4, 2023
  176. Tuco replied to the thread Huge xp gap after finishing ToL progression.

I'll have to test that again when I level a new character! Historically the experience events next year should be...

Dec 4, 2023
  177. Tuco liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Magician Of many not procing CH.

GH dummies don't have a hate list so Of Many doesn't work on them

Dec 4, 2023
  178. Tuco liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread necro or mage solo?.

One clear distinction I took away from the OP is that he was asking about solo play, not molo or five boxing play.

Dec 4, 2023
  179. Tuco liked Malkavius's post in the thread necro or mage solo?.

Funny thing about this is if you use a wizard merc the guy is 20 feet taller and lasts until 70s. Tank mercs being the mainstay for so...

Dec 4, 2023
  180. Tuco replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Pictured, my beastlord and shadow knight training for Laurions Song release. [media]

Dec 3, 2023
  181. Tuco replied to the thread Huge xp gap after finishing ToL progression.

Afaik the only the thing that works on achievement XP is the the extra life bonuses. I feel like I've tested the normal xp bonuses, xp...

Dec 3, 2023
  182. Tuco replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Within the context about how live EQ is played in 2023, none of that is really overpowered. Anyone who has been active for a bit that...

Dec 3, 2023