Troutfest's Recent Activity

1. Troutfest liked Malbro's post in the thread Fast camp equals trip to server select.

Fast camp equals trip to server select instead of character select.

Jan 22, 2021 at 6:37 PM
  2. Troutfest replied to the thread Fast camp equals trip to server select.

I camp to swap characters and accounts on machines. One eq is in windowed mode, other full screen. Each time i swap from one machine to the...

Jan 22, 2021 at 6:37 PM
  3. Troutfest replied to the thread /xtar command line question.

No idea on from command line. Ive set up socials before to set up to 5 spots at a time to various roles. Then just use the social hot key...

Jan 16, 2021
  4. Troutfest replied to the thread Summoner's Decscending Moon Earring not creating correct pet.

I think he is saying that he equips it to summon the pet and it isn't working as it did? At least that is what I'm seeing when I read his...

Jan 13, 2021
  5. Troutfest posted a new thread.

Bazaar search for held items, get all earrings?

70 mage, mangler, bazaar search going down select by slot list looking for upgrades with mana as second criteria. Do a search for held...

Forum: Bug Reports

Nov 22, 2020
  6. Troutfest replied to the thread character won't move.

Corded keyboard/mouse. Sometimes after zoning or clicking off lev my character won't move. Can't jump, sit, move with either. It's like...

Oct 13, 2020
  7. Troutfest liked mtgdragon's post in the thread character won't move.

I don't know if this has to do with EQ or if it's on my end. Sometimes, when I try to turn my character or move in any direction it won't...

Oct 13, 2020
  8. Troutfest liked Nightbane's post in the thread Dear DBG/DPG - From an EQ-Player.

Dear Daybreak/Dark Paw, I have a sincere question, but I believe it may end up sounding rhetorical. So, I will just speak as if I don't get...

Sep 16, 2020
  9. Troutfest liked Malbro's post in the thread Login server down?.

The servers are down again. While they were up, I couldn't join or invite anyone to group.

Sep 16, 2020
  10. Troutfest replied to the thread Login server down?.

Get disconnected message, log back in and zone is not reset. Happening a lot

Sep 16, 2020
  11. Troutfest replied to the thread Mouseturn Stuttering/Hitching.

It does it to me in full screen mode also. I know how it works in windowed mode but this happens in full screen mode too.

Sep 16, 2020
  12. Troutfest replied to the thread Mouseturn Stuttering/Hitching.

This has been happening to me also, all machines and don't think its a heat/cpu issue as im a watercooled i7. Am curious if the mouse you...

Sep 16, 2020
  13. Troutfest replied to the thread Not A Bug Fishing pole in main hand makes melee attack hotkey not depres.

It shows your main hand item which isn't able to attack. Been that way forever, no reason to waste time changing it.

Sep 16, 2020
  14. Troutfest liked Zinth's post in the thread Not A Bug Bonus exp stopped EARLY!.

https://prnt.sc/udjy55 calender says it stops tomorrow... at 8 am.... it is gone already.... !!!! get it back... now we are missing out...

Sep 8, 2020
  15. Troutfest liked Gabbo's post in the thread Not A Bug Bonus EXP intended to stop now?.

Calendar in game reads that it would end September 9th at 1:00 AM. But looks like it swapped off Sept. 8th at 1:00 AM as the faction/rares...

Sep 8, 2020
  16. Troutfest liked Duder's post in the thread Not A Bug Labor Day EXP bonus ended earlier than stated.

Topic says it all. "Double Experience for all servers starts Friday, September 4, 2020 at 12:00 AM PDT (Midnight) and ends Tuesday,...

Sep 8, 2020
  17. Troutfest liked Pexar's post in the thread Mangler Server, Doors in POK not working when max server load..

Title sums it up, But to the point PoK is at 531 people and the doors and objects don't work no errors just nothing a empty click. Please...

Sep 7, 2020
  18. Troutfest liked Minbas's post in the thread Info Needed Server and Client out of sync.

Effects of spells seem to be dropping 6-12 seconds before their icons do. I have especially observed this with Spirit of Wolf/Selo's,...

Sep 7, 2020
  19. Troutfest liked Skuz's post in the thread You already have a character logged into a world server from this account.

Have been seeing this happen a LOT lately, like past 2 weeks if I relog mid play session to clear the texture bug that happens during long...

Sep 7, 2020
  20. Troutfest replied to the thread You already have a character logged into a world server from this account.

From last week or so, Niente posted but its happening a lot. Don't see it if I swap from one character to another on same account on same...

Sep 7, 2020
  21. Troutfest replied to the thread Game hangs, have to restart pc..

Try editing your eqclient.ini by looking for the setting Sound=1 or Sound=True and change it to Sound=0 or Sound=False just to see if its...

Aug 27, 2020
  22. Troutfest replied to the thread It took 15 seconds to load your characters....

Just to help with future problems, my last win 10 update was 8/13/2020. Game had worked fine up until I posted in bug reports, had even...

Aug 26, 2020
  23. Troutfest replied to the thread It took 15 seconds to load your characters....

Removed my sound device in windows and restarted, EQ loaded just fine. Went into eqclient.ini and set Sound=0 and installed sound device...

Aug 25, 2020
  24. Troutfest replied to the thread It took 15 seconds to load your characters...never seen this before.

Thank you for this! Got the machine to load just fine by disabling the sound in windows, going to play around now and see if just...

Aug 25, 2020
  25. Troutfest posted a new thread.

It took 15 seconds to load your characters...

Can't login on one machine, no matter what acct or server. Was working fine earlier in day. Get as far as what should be the character...

Forum: Player Support

Aug 24, 2020
  26. Troutfest replied to the thread It took 15 seconds to load your characters...never seen this before.

Validated assets, seems ok. Still won't load. Get to character select, get message about time it takes and screen is locked. Only...

Aug 24, 2020
  27. Troutfest replied to the thread It took 15 seconds to load your characters...never seen this before.

Its happening on one machine atm. Swapped accts and same machine different account same problem. Doing a validate of files and trying to...

Aug 24, 2020
  28. Troutfest posted a new thread.

It took 15 seconds to load your characters...never seen this before

Just logged on to my character on mangler. It was acct that had my offline trader up. Got the usual message about having an offline...

Aug 24, 2020
  29. Troutfest replied to the thread Confirmed Swapping Accts still have character showing as logged in..

If makes any difference I am swapping to a character on same server. Use three boxes on three machines and change groups up depending...

Aug 22, 2020
  30. Troutfest posted a new thread.

Confirmed Swapping Accts still have character showing as logged in.

This seems to have started in the last day or so. I can log off an account in POK quickly or regularly after 30 secs out in the world....

Aug 22, 2020
  31. Troutfest replied to the thread Fixed Internally Urgent: Mangler Regular XP is back to pre-GoD levels.

Definitely less then early yesterday, based on 3 characters in PoNightmare doing exp on.

Aug 22, 2020
  32. Troutfest liked YourJobNotYourLife's post in the thread Fixed Internally Urgent: Mangler Regular XP is back to pre-GoD levels.

After the patch on Wednesday or server resets/crashes today, regular xp on Mangler is back to pre-God levels. On Monday this week, the...

Aug 22, 2020
  33. Troutfest replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

I would think just a bit more heads up on adjustment would have been nice to allow folks to plan a replacement strategy. A week really...

Aug 12, 2020