Triconix's Recent Activity

1. Triconix replied to the thread AFK Checks.

It parses a txt file for specific strings and informs you when those strings are found. You can use GINA for things outside of EQ. It...

Feb 26, 2021 at 7:21 AM
  2. Triconix replied to the thread please consider VT key revamp.

They can't because P99 refuses to leave Velious :D FG is cancer. Simply said. Nobody can argue otherwise. To those hanging onto the...

Feb 26, 2021 at 7:02 AM
  3. Triconix replied to the thread Extended Target, Click From Bags, and other TLP QoL Upgrades.

On Aradune there are a ton of the CoV mounts running around (frostwurms and bunnies).

Feb 25, 2021 at 2:06 PM
  4. Triconix replied to the thread Extended Target, Click From Bags, and other TLP QoL Upgrades.

A healer with 9k mana and 100 mana regen will need no less than 9 full minutes to regen from zero to full. That's also not including any...

Feb 24, 2021 at 9:21 AM
  5. Triconix replied to the thread Extended Target, Click From Bags, and other TLP QoL Upgrades.

This is a post that I can get behind. I see no reason why aggro meter is not available even in classic. OOC regen should be unlocked by...

Feb 24, 2021 at 7:04 AM
  6. Triconix liked McJumps's post in the thread Extended Target, Click From Bags, and other TLP QoL Upgrades.

Giving the ability to click from bags, and not just an open inventory slot, was one of the best QoL upgrades I can remember on TLPs. Then,...

Feb 24, 2021 at 7:03 AM
  7. Triconix replied to the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

Yes, I agree it I don't recommend not doing COA, but there are definitely more options than notched blade that I remember. The Runic...

Feb 19, 2021
  8. Triconix replied to the thread Pre-emptive TEB beat Luclin in XX days post.

I mean, it is, but whatever. The typical TLP guild has more raiders than the guilds of old. The typical TLP guild is better equipped than...

Feb 19, 2021
  9. Triconix replied to the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

Most of the GoD raid content is behind an instance, but there are definite OW targets. Are there AoCs for them? Trying to jog my...

Feb 18, 2021
  10. Triconix replied to the thread Pre-emptive TEB beat Luclin in XX days post.

I mean...your posts are contradictory. First you say to challenge yourself by doing x, y, or z. Now it's no self-imposed challenges. Which...

Feb 18, 2021
  11. Triconix replied to the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

This cannot be stated enough. The toxic zerg & krono bots will not last past POP because most everything becomes instanced. They cannot...

Feb 18, 2021
  12. Triconix liked Skuz's post in the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

stick around past PoP & most of those will have departed for the next TLP cesspool.

Feb 18, 2021
  13. Triconix replied to the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

I will agree that PoR was probably one of, if not the, worst expansions in EQ. The progression and flagging still doesn't seem coherent...

Feb 18, 2021
  14. Triconix replied to the thread Pre-emptive TEB beat Luclin in XX days post.

Self-imposed conditions to make content challenging is more than enough proof that the content completed under its intended design is...

Feb 18, 2021
  15. Triconix replied to the thread Warping in the grey and scarlet desert.

Or he's in a guild/group(s) with some of the worst tanks known to man. Regardless, tanking as a ranger and running around with a shield...

Feb 16, 2021
  16. Triconix replied to the thread Proposed QoL Epic 1.0 Changes.

I mean it's a simple link on my posts and it would prove that I'm not some random TLPmiller who doesn't know content past OOW, which you...

Feb 16, 2021
  17. Triconix replied to the thread Warping in the grey and scarlet desert.

Imagine using a meme that uses 20 year content to make you sound good at playing a Ranger lmaooo. Any live Ranger would run circles...

Feb 15, 2021
  18. Triconix replied to the thread Warping in the grey and scarlet desert.

No, we all read what you wrote. I don't think you understand how it just even more highlights what a self-centered, egotistical individual...

Feb 14, 2021
  19. Triconix liked Duder's post in the thread Warping in the grey and scarlet desert.

I saw the same circling and target ring lingering while I Assiduous Visioned on a warper from AM in the grey. I also found that...

Feb 14, 2021
  20. Triconix replied to the thread Got the Itch.

I agree with Skuz. Early EQ gets too much leniency due to nostalgia. Even with most of the bugs gone, there are still horribly overlooked...

Feb 13, 2021
  21. Triconix replied to the thread Warping in the grey and scarlet desert.

Definitely happens in Aradune. I enjoyed watching it from the plateau. For some reason warpers all do the spinning in circles for a bit...

Feb 13, 2021
  22. Triconix replied to the thread Proposed QoL Epic 1.0 Changes.

Have you uhhh looked at my magelo? I know it's a surprise but I was in a guild who finished TBM 4th serverwide. But tell me, how is TBM,...

Feb 13, 2021
  23. Triconix replied to the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

There are 10 expansions between GOD and where Miragul placed characters. I don't get how saying content past GOD is fantastic is...

Feb 11, 2021
  24. Triconix replied to the thread Proposed QoL Epic 1.0 Changes.

You may have played a paladin a lot, but you certainly aren't playing it correctly a lot. You should almost exclusively use a 2h wep, no...

Feb 11, 2021
  25. Triconix replied to the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

To each their own, I suppose. The game is just way too over simplistic for most things for my liking now. Classes are maybe a handful...

Feb 11, 2021
  26. Triconix replied to the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

100%. Class balance is actually very good now, no matter how many vocal minority groups complaining. Virtually all dps classes are...

Feb 10, 2021
  27. Triconix replied to the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

Honest question: Don't you get bored doing the same vanilla content over and over again? I've enjoyed my first TLP so far but I'd lose my...

Feb 10, 2021
  28. Triconix replied to the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

Nobody mentioning TSS which gave us the master race and some of the best content ever and the only expansion since Luclin that opened...

Feb 9, 2021
  29. Triconix replied to the thread The next TLP.

Why would people want to do kunark and Velious again after literally just doing it the past 6 months? Both expansions become snoozefests...

Feb 5, 2021
  30. Triconix replied to the thread Please merge Coirnav and Ragefire.

https://www.daybreakgames.com/status#eq Both servers seem pretty dead to me. Looks like both servers need each other.

Jan 30, 2021
  31. Triconix liked RaynTheLion's post in the thread rizlona or aradune ?.

Now explain why only 'the people bickering on this forum will quit' while the people who are not bickering nor on the forums are...

Jan 30, 2021
  32. Triconix liked RaynTheLion's post in the thread rizlona or aradune ?.

My first TLP was Coirnav. I left for Ragefire once I realized boxing two mages was way better than playing a single toon, and it was...

Jan 30, 2021
  33. Triconix liked RaynTheLion's post in the thread rizlona or aradune ?.

You're assuming I could just log on to my old Ragefire accounts and return to where I left off. This is not the case for reasons I'm...

Jan 30, 2021
  34. Triconix replied to the thread rizlona or aradune ?.

I mean...doesn't that literally prove my point? I retired from EQ for about 3 years between 2009-2012. When I returned I didn't just drop...

Jan 30, 2021
  35. Triconix replied to the thread rizlona or aradune ?.

Except people on the server are using past TLPs they played on as some sort of pseudo evidence. Kinda proves that they'll be gone sooner...

Jan 30, 2021
  36. Triconix replied to the thread rizlona or aradune ?.

This is why I know you don't read and comprehend. Look at what I said. 90% of the people bickering on this forum will quit. Much...

Jan 30, 2021
  37. Triconix replied to the thread rizlona or aradune ?.

Where you getting at? I was defending the reputation of the server from a troll, but please, continue to get defensive like a child...

Jan 30, 2021
  38. Triconix replied to the thread How to pronounce KEI..

Neither does Lucas. I dont pronounce it like loose.

Jan 29, 2021
  39. Triconix replied to the thread rizlona or aradune ?.

No, I didn't. I explicitly said that most of the people on this thread would be gone from both Aradune and Riz by GOD. The only reason...

Jan 29, 2021
  40. Triconix replied to the thread rizlona or aradune ?.

Who cares? Pick a server and play on it. If you want the ability to box more without circumventing and cheating, play Rizlona. If you want...

Jan 28, 2021
  41. Triconix replied to the thread Its 2021 Darkpaw, its long since time your game allowed folk of color to be represented..

I guess you never walked into a Walmart before.

Jan 25, 2021
  42. Triconix liked Skuz's post in the thread Threat value on clickies.

That not true at all, heck we just had the (long overdue) but very extensive revamp of the Necromancer spell line up 75+ Every class...

Jan 23, 2021
  43. Triconix liked Karreck's post in the thread Threat value on clickies.

This right here. We are all looking at EQ through the eyes of numerous other MMO's and RPGs. If you want the classic experience, go to...

Jan 23, 2021
  44. Triconix liked Wulfhere's post in the thread Threat value on clickies.

This ^

Jan 23, 2021
  45. Triconix liked Wulfhere's post in the thread Threat value on clickies.

Oh don't get that impression. Warrior hate generation has been a sore spot since 1999 too. In fact I would say that with all the changes...

Jan 23, 2021
  46. Triconix liked Skuz's post in the thread Threat value on clickies.

Anyone who thinks skill is the most important player attribute doesn't understand EQ as well as they think they do or they are wrongly...

Jan 23, 2021
  47. Triconix liked Karreck's post in the thread Threat value on clickies.

Hi I played a Warrior from Classic until GoD back in the day. I raid tanked a ton as well. The early game was broken and warriors...

Jan 23, 2021
  48. Triconix replied to the thread New TLP Idea - This one wins.

48 months of kunark and classic? I'd rather light myself on fire.

Jan 23, 2021
  49. Triconix liked Chaosflux's post in the thread Threat value on clickies.

EQ in classic was great in the sense it created a 3d online version of D and D, it was also terrible in the sense that things that work in...

Jan 22, 2021
  50. Triconix liked Skuz's post in the thread Threat value on clickies.

A lot was learned by players & developers between 1999 & 2021, one of those things was how much better classic would be with a fully...

Jan 22, 2021
  51. Triconix replied to the thread Threat value on clickies.

World building and environments were good, as was the development of a massive community. I give early EQ a lot of credit for...

Jan 22, 2021
  52. Triconix liked Chaosflux's post in the thread Threat value on clickies.

The backfilled spell lines that were introduced later (war: bellow, Sk: terror, paladin: cease/desist both knights: deflection) were put in...

Jan 21, 2021
  53. Triconix replied to the thread Threat value on clickies.

This exactly. Spells implemented out of era and then filled in were intended to be a fix for terribly implemented classic classes IE the...

Jan 21, 2021
  54. Triconix replied to the thread Threat value on clickies.

Yes, they were. They had very little active control of a major function of their job. That's like a dps having to rely on another class...

Jan 21, 2021
  55. Triconix replied to the thread Threat value on clickies.

The fact that you decide to keep your [not so secret guild strategy] secret is living proof that the warrior class is broken at the...

Jan 21, 2021
  56. Triconix replied to the thread Please fix the mage pet aggro rules on TLPs.

Yes, but that's not what you originally said. Again, if you have top aggro and taunt, taunt will do NOTHING nadda zilch. Thiis is...

Jan 21, 2021
  57. Triconix replied to the thread Please fix the mage pet aggro rules on TLPs.

Have you ever taunted at top of aggro? Let me know how that goes. You literally don't know basically mechanics. The only irony here is...

Jan 17, 2021
  58. Triconix replied to the thread Please fix the mage pet aggro rules on TLPs.

That's not how taunt works. Don't speak for things you don't know. You cannot spam taunt for 2% aggro. If you have the attention of a mob,...

Jan 17, 2021
  59. Triconix replied to the thread Do procs & luck cause lag?.

Did you even read what I said or just the first sentence? Uhhhhh seems like I've already stated the lag being experienced is not pet...

Jan 15, 2021
  60. Triconix replied to the thread Do procs & luck cause lag?.

To an extent, lag will be caused by procs and pets. However, the lag people have been experiencing is almost assuredly not caused from...

Jan 15, 2021
  61. Triconix replied to the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This just isn't true. As a raid group, the group missions can be cleared in under an hour with relative ease and my group never uses a...

Jan 14, 2021
  62. Triconix replied to the thread Lag Issues.

That's just a bandaid being applying to a hole in the dam. The servers slowly having worse and worse performance until a reboot sounds...

Jan 11, 2021
  63. Triconix replied to the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

Shouldn't that be dependent on the situation/circumstance? I swap my 3 primary bando sets - SB, DW, 2H, continuously throughout the day....

Jan 11, 2021
  64. Triconix replied to the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

Yes, with ease. Just chest loot alone, you will get enough ores to gear up roughly 50-55 people fully in TS armor if those people don't...

Jan 11, 2021
  65. Triconix replied to the thread @ngreth and friends (backpacks idear).

Yeah, I keep all the augs I replace in that given year. After that, I tend to destroy them

Jan 10, 2021
  66. Triconix replied to the thread What is going on?.

No, I'm not looking for a solution. I'm looking to see if they can give a general reason why. Tech debt explains why they currently...

Jan 10, 2021
  67. Triconix replied to the thread What is going on?.

While that analysis is good, it's nothing more than an outsider perspective giving us a correlation, not a causation. We have no idea of...

Jan 10, 2021
  68. Triconix replied to the thread @ngreth and friends (backpacks idear).

Why would you keep old augs? Delete stuff.

Jan 10, 2021
  69. Triconix replied to the thread What is going on?.

The fact that this thread became a race argument is simply sad. It's a thread about the atrocious lag. If you want a thread on the merits...

Jan 10, 2021
  70. Triconix liked Maedhros's post in the thread What is going on?.

Today was supposed to be one of the big showcase events in EQ. In the second year of this new raid tier release model, today was the...

Jan 8, 2021
  71. Triconix replied to the thread What is going on?.

So a thread about lag has now devolved into a debate on whether there is a race or not. Can we like stay on topic and possibly hear back...

Jan 8, 2021
  72. Triconix replied to the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

First off, wow. Please format your response other than something that doesn't resemble verbal diarrhea. Anyways, let's break this down....

Jan 7, 2021
  73. Triconix replied to the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

Every single year we have people worried about gear and every single year it ends up being there is a plethora of rotting gear that is...

Jan 7, 2021
  74. Triconix replied to the thread How to pronounce KEI..

[media]

Jan 4, 2021
  75. Triconix replied to the thread How to pronounce KEI..

Been calling it that for the last 19 years or whatever.

Jan 4, 2021
  76. Triconix replied to the thread Best TLP server is... Pop locked, No Box, MEGA Server.

Last I checked, live servers were mainly killing dragons, drakes, worms, and wyverns. Aren't the almighty planes of the gods littered...

Jan 1, 2021
  77. Triconix replied to the thread Hot Take: TLPs.

I'm well aware of the normal DZ timer. I've been around since the introduction of them. I was speaking exclusively about AoCs. Please, I...

Dec 30, 2020
  78. Triconix replied to the thread Hot Take: TLPs.

I dont see how its worse. Say all lockouts clear 3am local time on Monday. A guild could raid Sunday night then do the same thing Monday...

Dec 27, 2020
  79. Triconix replied to the thread Hot Take: TLPs.

..allowing players to raid different targets on different days is more flexibility, not less. With current lockouts, you're forced to the...

Dec 27, 2020
  80. Triconix replied to the thread I'm curious to see how well a LITERAL, classic, EQ server would perform with today's standards..

Why would I be triggered? And where is your source? I can make numbers up as well. PS that number is a joke compared to EQs population.

Dec 25, 2020
  81. Triconix replied to the thread I'm curious to see how well a LITERAL, classic, EQ server would perform with today's standards..

Oh, the irony. P99 has what, maybe a few hundred people? That's your basis for popular? Everquest has over a dozen servers to indicate...

Dec 25, 2020
  82. Triconix replied to the thread I'm curious to see how well a LITERAL, classic, EQ server would perform with today's standards..

Oh if we are claiming that as fact, I got one: P99 is full of a cheap f***s unable to afford EQ and trash players unable to deal with...

Dec 25, 2020
  83. Triconix replied to the thread I'm curious to see how well a LITERAL, classic, EQ server would perform with today's standards..

Well, that's an opinion. Having a more punishing death penalty results in a more fun game is not an objective truth. You may like it, but...

Dec 19, 2020
  84. Triconix replied to the thread Hot Take: TLPs.

I don't see how any of those recommendations would warrant a new FTE. Maybe at most a part-time dev.

Dec 17, 2020
  85. Triconix replied to the thread Hot Take: TLPs.

What would a dedicated dev accomplish? This doesn't even make sense. If the content isn't good, why are people TLP treadmillers?

Dec 17, 2020
  86. Triconix liked Skuz's post in the thread Aradune or Rizlona for the long haul?.

Point of order, those two things are NOT the same thing, and for your information the forum guidelines actually supersede any of your...

Dec 16, 2020
  87. Triconix replied to the thread Confirmed Coldain Ring #10 War bug/exploit.

This is essentially what you're saying. The picking and choosing of comparing loots is hilarious. You literally picked the worst bonus...

Dec 10, 2020
  88. Triconix replied to the thread Confirmed Coldain Ring #10 War bug/exploit.

He clearly isn't. You are. Key words: Free Trade. Only one server is. That's not the mountain you should be standing on to determine...

Dec 10, 2020
  89. Triconix replied to the thread Seashells by the Seashore.

It took all of 5 minutes for an entire group to get these done. This is world's quickest time sink if it is indeed intended to be a...

Dec 10, 2020
  90. Triconix replied to the thread Cobalt Scar - Siren's Grotto path leads to warping mobs, trains.

My guildie has deemed the flying sharks as Sharknado. It's perfect and I love it. Please don't fix the flying sharks.

Dec 10, 2020
  91. Triconix replied to the thread Confirmed Coldain Ring #10 War bug/exploit.

Not according to the devs, which is all that matters. If you cannot comprehend how it's completely different, there's really no...

Dec 10, 2020
  92. Triconix replied to the thread Confirmed Coldain Ring #10 War bug/exploit.

Give up, dude. You ranted that until devs said otherwise, it wasn't a bug. They now have spoken and you continue to whine. Admit you were...

Dec 9, 2020
  93. Triconix replied to the thread Confirmed Coldain Ring #10 War bug/exploit.

No single event in the history of EQ gave a full raid an in era equivalent raid item. So, no, it isn't reasonable whatsoever. EQ is all...

Dec 9, 2020
  94. Triconix liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Confirmed Coldain Ring #10 War bug/exploit.

And he's the final say, as I told you. Trying to mention a scroll you get for presenting a ring doesn't allow you to drop...

Dec 9, 2020
  95. Triconix liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Confirmed Coldain Ring #10 War bug/exploit.

"intentionally " is the incorrect word here. I am not a mind reader, and they are not hear to speak to, but there is no precedence...

Dec 9, 2020
  96. Triconix replied to the thread Hail Our New Over Lords EG7 Everyone lets give them Ideas.

You must not be very good at this game then. How could you not want a druid in Chardok? Druids are low key one of the most OP classes in...

Dec 9, 2020
  97. Triconix replied to the thread Hail Our New Over Lords EG7 Everyone lets give them Ideas.

Casters have a lot of perks that most [pure] melee do not. They are basically the most desirable dps for all group content in...

Dec 9, 2020
  98. Triconix replied to the thread Another Epic Quest!.

And you would be a very, very small minority of the population with that stance. I don't personally know a single person willing to do...

Dec 9, 2020
  99. Triconix replied to the thread Hail Our New Over Lords EG7 Everyone lets give them Ideas.

Nobody wants the return of CasterQuest.

Dec 9, 2020
  100. Triconix replied to the thread Another Epic Quest!.

The only way you will get "Epic" quests ever again is if it's one long quest that's the same for every class with the final reward being...

Dec 9, 2020
  101. Triconix replied to the thread Hail Our New Over Lords EG7 Everyone lets give them Ideas.

What about it? So players cannot get past POP because they cannot sell stuff? Lol, what kind of excuse is that? Maybe they just aren't...

Dec 9, 2020
  102. Triconix replied to the thread Narandi loots "exploited"?.

Tell that to the people who were banned for "CactusGate". I'm sure they would feel differently with that thought train.

Dec 8, 2020
  103. Triconix replied to the thread Narandi loots "exploited"?.

Which I had already did prior to Ngreth posting it.

Dec 8, 2020
  104. Triconix replied to the thread Narandi loots "exploited"?.

Lmao. It's a confirmed bug. That means that the actions taken to take advantage of this bug is...an exploit. [IMG]

Dec 8, 2020
  105. Triconix replied to the thread Narandi loots "exploited"?.

I wonder why. Maybe stubborn people not believing veteran players that it was a clear exploit, perhaps? lol. Good job on the bug...

Dec 8, 2020
  106. Triconix replied to the thread Confirmed Coldain Ring #10 War bug/exploit.

Additional information sent via those directions. Thanks, Ngreth.

Dec 8, 2020
  107. Triconix liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Confirmed Coldain Ring #10 War bug/exploit.

We are aware of this. (Recently) The extra detail is useful, and yes. Please read the post Soulbanshee mentioned.

Dec 8, 2020
  108. Triconix replied to the thread Narandi loots "exploited"?.

Read it and weep. Confirmed bug by devs. It's now officially an exploit. I guess my logic isn't so flawed after all :rolleyes:...

Dec 8, 2020
  109. Triconix replied to the thread Narandi loots "exploited"?.

Again, what a mob drops after killing him isn't the same as handing in an item, receiving very specific text explaining what happened...

Dec 8, 2020
  110. Triconix replied to the thread Narandi loots "exploited"?.

Was about to say this. GM =/= Dev. What a GM does one day as a gift to a raid force he enjoyed watching doesn't equal the design intent...

Dec 8, 2020
  111. Triconix liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Narandi loots "exploited"?.

What a GM decides to do, after the fact of the raid existing and being beaten does not equal the DEVS design intent before the raid...

Dec 8, 2020
  112. Triconix replied to the thread Narandi loots "exploited"?.

Completely different, but continue on with that logical fallacy. The dragons weren't wearing anything. They hoard items. That's literally...

Dec 8, 2020
  113. Triconix replied to the thread Narandi loots "exploited"?.

I've already did, multiple times. If you want to ignore it, that's on you. The event script provides all the proof that you need. An NPC...

Dec 8, 2020
  114. Triconix replied to the thread Narandi loots "exploited"?.

No, the GM decided to award people for being the first ever to complete the quest. That's not the overall design intention. Do you want...

Dec 8, 2020
  115. Triconix replied to the thread Warrior agro weapons Aradune.

anklesmasher, sarnak warhammer, wavecrasher, etc. I would look at getting a willsapper if you want to take some time and farm a no drop...

Dec 8, 2020
  116. Triconix replied to the thread Narandi loots "exploited"?.

Please provide evidence where it's part of the intended design. I'll love to see this one. This is not a fact. Again, please...

Dec 8, 2020
  117. Triconix replied to the thread Narandi loots "exploited"?.

Have you seen my magelo? Do you honestly think I would care about getting a crown of narandi? Guilds and people were banned for...

Dec 7, 2020
  118. Triconix replied to the thread Confirmed Coldain Ring #10 War bug/exploit.

Agreed. If not fixed, at least state it's a bug.

Dec 7, 2020
  119. Triconix replied to the thread Narandi loots "exploited"?.

And why is that? It's obviously unintended benefits. It breaks the entire "lore" of the reason why head is even handed back to you. It's...

Dec 7, 2020
  120. Triconix replied to the thread Narandi loots "exploited"?.

It's like textbook exploit. Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't know what an exploit is. It seems like common sense, but I guess common...

Dec 7, 2020
  121. Triconix replied to the thread What would be a good name for a new: TLP RED (PVP) ???.

So your evidence now is a quote from Holly, who is no longer with the company, made over 5 years ago about a relatively new concept...

Dec 2, 2020
  122. Triconix replied to the thread What would be a good name for a new: TLP RED (PVP) ???.

A game not yet released has 12,000 players? That's quite impressive.

Dec 2, 2020
  123. Triconix replied to the thread What would be a good name for a new: TLP RED (PVP) ???.

Lmao. A few blips on the calendar is all they are good for. The only reliable source of income are the live servers. You literally just...

Dec 2, 2020
  124. Triconix replied to the thread Best TLP server is... Pop locked, No Box, MEGA Server.

A majority of the people who want a POP locked servers are already on the currently existing one. Creating a new one is just going to...

Dec 2, 2020
  125. Triconix replied to the thread What would be a good name for a new: TLP RED (PVP) ???.

Again...provide proof. That's what I asked. You have yet to provide proof and only repeat the same nonsense. I'm well aware of what...

Dec 1, 2020
  126. Triconix replied to the thread What would be a good name for a new: TLP RED (PVP) ???.

Exactly. I completely left out the fact that people would have to migrate from a free e mulator (apparently this work is automatically...

Dec 1, 2020
  127. Triconix replied to the thread What would be a good name for a new: TLP RED (PVP) ???.

How is it moot? You're using FV server population as justification that a free trade TLP would work and that somehow devolves into the...

Dec 1, 2020
  128. Triconix replied to the thread Idea for New Server.

And I'll bet 90% of all my stuff that most players that say the cons outweigh the pros have rarely, if ever, played well past POP....

Nov 30, 2020
  129. Triconix replied to the thread Ideas that didn't work out (good thing).

Why would you want your neck showing in armor? Have you looked at any suit of armor actually worn? Necks are one of your most protected...

Nov 30, 2020
  130. Triconix replied to the thread TLP for the "long haul".

Live servers only get new expansions once a year so 8 week unlocks is impossible. That fact negates the entire reason why it was set up...

Nov 29, 2020
  131. Triconix replied to the thread What would be a good name for a new: TLP RED (PVP) ???.

...that didn't answer my question at all.

Nov 29, 2020
  132. Triconix replied to the thread Ideas that didn't work out (good thing).

Populations dropped long after POP, mainly in the time frame WoW and EQ2 released. The population of EQ was growing during POP, not...

Nov 29, 2020
  133. Triconix replied to the thread What would be a good name for a new: TLP RED (PVP) ???.

Is there any evidence of this? If free trade was so popular, we would have more "live" servers of it. It's clear the amount of people...

Nov 29, 2020
  134. Triconix replied to the thread Ideas that didn't work out (good thing).

[media] There's a huge difference between what you dislike and something that didn't work. HF worked and continues to work perfectly....

Nov 28, 2020
  135. Triconix replied to the thread Ideas that didn't work out (good thing).

TBL wasn't the only expansion to have zones locked behind progression. POP has much of its content locked behind progression and is...

Nov 28, 2020
  136. Triconix replied to the thread Idea for New Server.

Here's an idea: No new TLP server. Learn to play and enjoy content past POP. It's some of the best there is. QoL changes made the game...

Nov 28, 2020
  137. Triconix replied to the thread Ideas that didn't work out (good thing).

I'm in my drakkin illusion so often people oftentimes don't realize I'm a dwarf. The only illusion I clicked more was the wood elf crown...

Nov 27, 2020
  138. Triconix replied to the thread Twitch: Why do you guys think I don't see people stream on live everquest servers?.

I would argue the opposite. Watching 20 year old content, especially slow paced groups, is the epitome of boring. Classic and Kunark are...

Nov 25, 2020
  139. Triconix replied to the thread Twitch: Why do you guys think I don't see people stream on live everquest servers?.

I dont watch any streams, but I find it laughable when people say live is boring to watch. Have any of you even played past OOW? Live raids...

Nov 25, 2020
  140. Triconix replied to the thread How about a TLP Ticket Sub Packages They do this for other games.

This idea may be the dumbest idea in the history of ideas.

Nov 23, 2020
  141. Triconix replied to the thread Wizard's Epic on Aradune.

And shockingly, many people still come to TLPs regardless of the annoyances of those spawns. And as I stated, even though TLPs come out...

Nov 12, 2020
  142. Triconix replied to the thread Wizard's Epic on Aradune.

Or they are concentrating on creating new content on live servers? There's an expansion currently in BETA testing. New content takes a...

Nov 12, 2020
  143. Triconix replied to the thread When is the next TLP? Ready for a new one. Preference. No box. One account. Starts on Kunark..

I'm not disagreeing. The next TLP shouldn't be released for awhile and once it does, it should start post velious. Cut out the Krono farmer...

Nov 8, 2020
  144. Triconix replied to the thread When is the next TLP? Ready for a new one. Preference. No box. One account. Starts on Kunark..

And yet it is quite common to encounter people boxing more than 2 characters. No matter what the rules are, the issue is really about the...

Nov 8, 2020
  145. Triconix replied to the thread SK's limited to low # of total EPICs, other classes not.

What's the point of doing an epic on a live server when you can't even meaningfully use it? This is a terrible argument. News flash:...

Nov 5, 2020
  146. Triconix replied to the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

That's what threshold mitigation abilities are for. Chopping off large chunks of damage from huge damage spikes. There's a reason why...

Nov 3, 2020
  147. Triconix replied to the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

It's not a bug. The problem is the increase from Dicho to Dissident just wasn't enough to future-proof the ability. A cap increase of...

Nov 2, 2020
  148. Triconix replied to the thread Hard mode server.

ITT: "I do the same thing over and over and am now bored" Who could have ever guessed flipping TLPs and doing the same 3 expansions of...

Oct 30, 2020
  149. Triconix replied to the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

The real issue with raid tanking is the stagnation of warrior threshold discs. In beta I'm seeing both Dissident and Roaring Shield wear...

Oct 30, 2020
  150. Triconix liked Tucoh's post in the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

EQ devs don't have the bandwidth to balance the tanks, any balance changes are largely accidental. Triconix leads all fights by popping...

Oct 30, 2020
  151. Triconix liked Maedhros's post in the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

Mostly Triconix casts Rot Vulnerability to increase his dps on raids!

Oct 26, 2020
  152. Triconix liked Szilent's post in the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

I heard Triconx asks asks for Crepuscular Rune on raids.

Oct 26, 2020
  153. Triconix replied to the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

Now I just know you're just trolling or just out of your mind. 1. I don't have both on 2. I'm well aware they don't stack. Thanks for...

Oct 26, 2020
  154. Triconix replied to the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

If you simply looked at my magelo you'd quickly find that's just not true. Who in their right mind stacks hstr? Also, if you're using a...

Oct 23, 2020
  155. Triconix replied to the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

If you think the warrior class is in a bad state you simply don't know how to play the class. Enough said. Have a good day.

Oct 23, 2020
  156. Triconix replied to the thread Developers - New zones for expansion.

Yeah and those examples are still horrible. Some NPCs swimming in the small water pools in Aalishai and being unable to aggro them until...

Oct 21, 2020
  157. Triconix replied to the thread Six zones? SIX ZONES?.

It's also possible we can get a new anniversary. Is it confirmed if there will be one or not? Seems a bit early, but maybe I missed...

Oct 19, 2020
  158. Triconix liked Allayna's post in the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/the-path-to-115.264763/page-5#post-3892141...

Oct 19, 2020
  159. Triconix liked Bigstomp's post in the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

The content was not hard if you could form a group. It's a social game. Join a guild or form some social connections.

Oct 19, 2020
  160. Triconix replied to the thread Warrior - Wish list for the next expansion?.

Rune line of discs should be merged into the Bracing Defense line of discs. That would give a formerly useless ability some utility. It...

Oct 16, 2020
  161. Triconix replied to the thread so they took away clicky aggro.

Forgot about that patch. Taunt's been so useless on Live in so many years I didn't even think about those changes. Anyways, isn't...

Sep 17, 2020
  162. Triconix replied to the thread so they took away clicky aggro.

Based on what I read on the bug report, I'm not sure people understand how taunt works. If a person taunts off a person and does nothing...

Sep 17, 2020
  163. Triconix replied to the thread So how come monks never got an insta kill?.

[media]

Sep 17, 2020
  164. Triconix replied to the thread Rotten Skelly and Pained Soul spawn times.

It took my buddy 10+ hours alone to get just 2 of the 9 (?) required pieces so you getting the key in 15 hours seems to be against the...

Sep 14, 2020
  165. Triconix replied to the thread Angry Goblin - Regal Band of Bathezid.

Alright cool, thanks guys. First TLP so just wanted to double check before i wasted my days in Droga!

Sep 8, 2020
  166. Triconix posted a new thread.

Angry Goblin - Regal Band of Bathezid

Does he spawn in FM or Droga on Aradune? His original loc was Droga, but moved after the revamp. Does TLP use the new or old location for...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Sep 8, 2020