Triconix's Recent Activity

1. Triconix replied to the thread so they took away clicky aggro.

Forgot about that patch. Taunt's been so useless on Live in so many years I didn't even think about those changes. Anyways, isn't...

Sep 17, 2020
  2. Triconix replied to the thread so they took away clicky aggro.

Based on what I read on the bug report, I'm not sure people understand how taunt works. If a person taunts off a person and does nothing...

Sep 17, 2020
  3. Triconix replied to the thread So how come monks never got an insta kill?.

[media]

Sep 17, 2020
  4. Triconix replied to the thread Rotten Skelly and Pained Soul spawn times.

It took my buddy 10+ hours alone to get just 2 of the 9 (?) required pieces so you getting the key in 15 hours seems to be against the...

Sep 14, 2020
  5. Triconix replied to the thread Angry Goblin - Regal Band of Bathezid.

Alright cool, thanks guys. First TLP so just wanted to double check before i wasted my days in Droga!

Sep 8, 2020
  6. Triconix posted a new thread.

Angry Goblin - Regal Band of Bathezid

Does he spawn in FM or Droga on Aradune? His original loc was Droga, but moved after the revamp. Does TLP use the new or old location for...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Sep 8, 2020
  7. Triconix replied to the thread DEV can we please look in to Ancient Cyclops spawn rate.

If we want to get technical, the original description of warriors heavily implies warriors are a dps class. Now we know that's far from...

Aug 18, 2020
  8. Triconix replied to the thread How do Armor Ornaments Work?.

Why would you willingly want to look like a pally? (No offense there, Maed)

Aug 17, 2020
  9. Triconix replied to the thread DEV can we please look in to Ancient Cyclops spawn rate.

Here's a novel idea. How about instead of farming them for profit you like let some of the couple thousand people have the camp so they...

Aug 17, 2020
  10. Triconix replied to the thread Evolving Gear Idea.

Unless gear on a presumably non level up expansion has a massive boost in stats, especially heroics, I don't see how TBL evolving items...

Aug 14, 2020
  11. Triconix replied to the thread AC caps on TLPs.

AC return after softcap for warriors is .35 or 35%. Knights are .33 or 33%. Rangers are .315 or 31.5% Bards, Clerics, Monks are .3 or 30%...

Aug 11, 2020
  12. Triconix replied to the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

I mean...I'm at like 98% crit rate on Trico as HAgil and can pull similar numbers if/when I get thrown into a dps group (which is...

Jul 27, 2020
  13. Triconix replied to the thread Kronos farmers monopolizing camps on Aradune.

That's because flagging becomes impossible for botters to get into the zones where loot is worth selling. Also, from what I hear, many...

Jul 26, 2020
  14. Triconix liked Cicelee's post in the thread Hi, my name is........

I asked for an x to be placed at the end of names for characters on accounts that have been inactive for 10-15 years, or something similar...

Jul 23, 2020
  15. Triconix replied to the thread Hi, my name is........

You're kidding right? Since DPG deals with credits cards I'm going to assume they are PCI compliant. That means they keep financial...

Jul 23, 2020
  16. Triconix liked Zamiam's post in the thread Hi, my name is........

How is not being able to go after someone with diplomatic immunity after they have committed murder or rap ing a woman "protecting...

Jul 23, 2020
  17. Triconix replied to the thread Hi, my name is........

I'm going to say this for my closing argument because people on this thread apparently cannot give an actual sane comparsion. All they give...

Jul 23, 2020
  18. Triconix replied to the thread Hi, my name is........

[ Not really comparable, but sure. I manage multiple databases and it's literally in our legal policy documents to purge old accounts of...

Jul 22, 2020
  19. Triconix replied to the thread EULA Button.

You get an EULA pop up every when logging into a character on Aradune (and possibly Rizlona?). It's not a big deal. Just an extra...

Jul 22, 2020
  20. Triconix replied to the thread Hi, my name is........

Oh I get it. You want names preserved for possible sentimental and/or memorial reasons. Again, DPG isn't in business to do that. They...

Jul 22, 2020
  21. Triconix liked Allayna's post in the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

The looting shouldn't take longer than beating the event. This is not the case in ToV raids.

Jul 21, 2020
  22. Triconix replied to the thread Hi, my name is........

Shall I clarify further? I thought it was fairly straight forward what I meant. An inactive account of X amount of time and not paying for...

Jul 21, 2020
  23. Triconix replied to the thread Hi, my name is........

And yet you're the one making the rude, condescending comments to the OP. Maybe you should listen to your own advice? If a person isn't...

Jul 20, 2020
  24. Triconix replied to the thread Hi, my name is........

What kind of ridiculous, illogical thought process is this? Keeping the same name could be very important to someone, but transferring...

Jul 20, 2020
  25. Triconix replied to the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

hSta is utterly pointless. At no point in ToV have I felt I needed more hp. Nothing in this expansion caused concern to tank with full...

Jul 17, 2020
  26. Triconix replied to the thread GoD-Mode TLP.

Yeah it's kind of lame that people cannot play Iksars, Frogloks, Drakkins, BSTs or Berserkers until much later on, sometimes later than...

Jul 16, 2020
  27. Triconix replied to the thread GoD-Mode TLP.

I never got this mentality and one of the major reasons why I never tried a TLP until now. It's amazing how little content is known and...

Jul 16, 2020
  28. Triconix replied to the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

hAgil still affects avoidance AC which increases odds of mobs missing. I still stack hAgil for this reason and have literally found no...

Jul 16, 2020
  29. Triconix replied to the thread TLP Warrior Starter Gear.

I mean... it's sort of true. Rolling a barb or ogre war is so cliche. Plus I despise large classes and will never play them, especially...

Jul 15, 2020
  30. Triconix liked Allayna's post in the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

Absolutely. Add to the above sentiment that UNIQUE items should drop from a raid chest, not all of them, but maybe the boss of an...

Jul 14, 2020
  31. Triconix liked Maedhros's post in the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

Pretty sure the devs had just finished watching this scene when they agreed on the loot format for TOV. [media]

Jul 14, 2020
  32. Triconix liked Maedhros's post in the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

I'm gonna need you guys to stop spammin out the thread unless you like the OP!

Jul 14, 2020
  33. Triconix replied to the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

This is how I feel. It's such a dichotomy now compared to older EQ, which you can see in TLP. The loot felt earned and you weren't...

Jul 14, 2020
  34. Triconix replied to the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

The lack of foresight in this post is mind boggling. Ever thing about future tuning? If devs create content with the assumption that...

Jul 14, 2020
  35. Triconix liked Tarvas's post in the thread Time to BAN all the 'special trackers' out there.

You should change convenience to cheating. There a million analogies out there for it, but at the end of the day cheating is cheating...

Jul 14, 2020
  36. Triconix replied to the thread Time to BAN all the 'special trackers' out there.

If you're looking for convenience, this game wasn't intended for you. It was intended to be a grind. If I wanted convenience in a game,...

Jul 14, 2020
  37. Triconix replied to the thread Time to BAN all the 'special trackers' out there.

...what? Been playing 20+ years and never touched any questionable program. If you need a 3rd party tool such as ShowEQ or EmQ to play...

Jul 12, 2020
  38. Triconix replied to the thread <Aradune TLP> Legion of the Dead Three (East Coast Raid Guild).

Good members you got there. People just trying to take over AC in SRo. Classy move.

Jul 7, 2020
  39. Triconix replied to the thread I fixed ALL of my raid lag but now I cannot parse fights :(.

Some? I bought essentially the fastest one on the market at the time (samsung 970 pro) and I couldnt move in raids until I made the...

Jul 4, 2020
  40. Triconix replied to the thread Thanks but no Thanks.

It truly is a breath of fresh air. Being able to put /lfg on and have a group within minutes or assembling a group within minutes with...

Jun 26, 2020
  41. Triconix replied to the thread Thanks but no Thanks.

As a first time TLP player..yes. It's way more fun than live right now. I haven't yet made the full dive, but it's just a matter of time...

Jun 25, 2020
  42. Triconix replied to the thread Everquest to mobile soon?.

So people are upset with a game company for not creating new content, yet are continuing to spend hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars on...

Jun 25, 2020
  43. Triconix replied to the thread TOV Loot - Just hit 6 month mark!!!!!.

If you don't think that being able to deck an alt out in full current expansion gear by the beginning of summer isn't a new concept,...

Jun 20, 2020
  44. Triconix replied to the thread TOV Loot - Just hit 6 month mark!!!!!.

I'm arguing both merits. There's no valid reason why all loot in a chest should just arbitrarily double because we've reached some date...

Jun 19, 2020
  45. Triconix replied to the thread TOV Loot - Just hit 6 month mark!!!!!.

And? A guild that cannot complete an expansion should not be entitled to as much loot and therefore should have a ton of difficulty in...

Jun 19, 2020
  46. Triconix replied to the thread TOV Loot - Just hit 6 month mark!!!!!.

It was highly unprobable a main could gear from coins alone in a single expansion. I'd have to look at the math, but unless you were...

Jun 19, 2020
  47. Triconix replied to the thread TOV Loot - Just hit 6 month mark!!!!!.

Raids were not designed to be revolving doors for alt gear distribution. They were intended for mains and even then, not intended to...

Jun 19, 2020
  48. Triconix replied to the thread TOV Loot - Just hit 6 month mark!!!!!.

Remember the days where people would go whole expansions without re-outfitting their entire char? Sometimes go multiple expansions without...

Jun 19, 2020
  49. Triconix replied to the thread TOV Loot - Just hit 6 month mark!!!!!.

Can we add spells, type 19 ores, and luck augs to vendor? Since we now have to loot coming out our eyeballs, we may as well keep it going....

Jun 16, 2020
  50. Triconix replied to the thread Limit People to 8 hours Per Day.

Welll, I was pretty close. My "78 minute" official queue time (I rounded up to 90 for easiness sake) ended up being 135 minutes (2...

Jun 15, 2020
  51. Triconix replied to the thread Limit People to 8 hours Per Day.

Force all log offs at 12 AM PST each day could potentially help resolve the issue. It's 1:45 EST on a Monday and there is already a 90...

Jun 15, 2020
  52. Triconix replied to the thread Aradune Is Literally Unplayable On The Weekend..

No queue would mean I'd get 4 hours a day to play after work each day. That's a pretty ample amount of playing time. The queue doesn't...

Jun 14, 2020
  53. Triconix replied to the thread Aradune Is Literally Unplayable On The Weekend..

Except the queue wait time is normally incorrect. I entered a 30 minute queue this morning and it took over 3 hours to actually get in. I...

Jun 14, 2020
  54. Triconix replied to the thread Things that are in NEED of fixing right now..

How is choosing to accept a rezz that's given to you deemed harassment? If a person is actually at the keyboard, they have a choice to...

Jun 9, 2020
  55. Triconix replied to the thread Things that are in NEED of fixing right now..

What's wrong with rezzing a "person"? That "person" accepted the rezz. It's their own fault if the rezz wasn't the one they wanted....

Jun 9, 2020
  56. Triconix replied to the thread Hardcore Heritage - Any items worth getting?.

Don't know why I never knew about this. Considering how I only allow wood crate graphic "bags" in my inventory (Yes, extremely weird OCD),...

Jun 3, 2020
  57. Triconix posted a new thread.

Server blow up time

[IMG]

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jun 2, 2020
  58. Triconix replied to the thread A Modest proposal.

I mean, you're talking to someone who stopped playing from SoD to VoA so it's not like returning is impossible. However, I've accepted...

Jun 2, 2020
  59. Triconix replied to the thread Can we have the raid Kromrif Etching runes on the Raid Vendor?.

Should add aug ores and luck augs to the vendor as well. In a couple weeks we'll be earning enough coins for an ore a week. It just hit...

Jun 2, 2020
  60. Triconix replied to the thread A Modest proposal.

I excluded it because it's not a viable option. You're not going to significantly gain enough new subscriptions to generate enough...

Jun 1, 2020
  61. Triconix replied to the thread A Modest proposal.

TLP is the nostalgia of older EQ expansions but without dealing with all the huge negatives of vanilla EQ. Original EQ functionally was...

Jun 1, 2020
  62. Triconix replied to the thread Torment of Velious Raid Tradeskill Earrings.

That's just untrue. You're getting a 35% benefit from the raw ac you see being presented. That means you're actually only getting...

Jun 1, 2020
  63. Triconix replied to the thread A Modest proposal.

To be fair, you're comparing two wildly different things. The reason why xbox live subs can be so cheap is because they have so many more...

Jun 1, 2020
  64. Triconix replied to the thread Torment of Velious Raid Tradeskill Earrings.

I'd argue that 1100 raw hp and 5 heroic sta is better than 48 ac, even as an AC oriented tank. What it comes down to is 17 real ac (for a...

May 28, 2020
  65. Triconix replied to the thread PoP recycled.

PoAir is 100 times better than Stratos. Mobs and their knock backs on tiny islands, narrow lanes of traveling, having to run circles in...

May 28, 2020
  66. Triconix replied to the thread I pay for 8 accounts.

Oh hello, Mr. NewMember who just created an account today and is hiding behind an alias. And let's think about this for a...

May 27, 2020
  67. Triconix replied to the thread Is an apology really that hard?.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/current-server-issues-update-may-27-2020.266870/#post-3922374 Reading must be...

May 27, 2020
  68. Triconix replied to the thread I pay for 8 accounts.

Last time my power went out for a week I made no complaints to the company and they did nothing in return. It happens sometimes and you...

May 27, 2020
  69. Triconix replied to the thread I pay for 8 accounts.

[IMG] You're upset because you failed to read the fine print. That's a you problem, not a DPG problem.

May 27, 2020
  70. Triconix replied to the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

A better analogy would be paying $15 to get into an all you can eat buffet expecting to eat steak, the restaurant not having steak, then...

May 22, 2020
  71. Triconix replied to the thread Seriously Disappointed.

I'm going to guess maybe 5-10% of EQ's population goes onto the boards and is an active participant. Another 5% creates alternative...

May 22, 2020
  72. Triconix replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

People cannot range spectres from the halls? TIL. I'm was hoping to hit this bad RNG one day. 4 (?) weeks without it and now we'll...

May 22, 2020
  73. Triconix liked Bigstomp's post in the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

I vote everyone who feels so strongly about a refund get together on a zoom call and spend the next week talking about it. (Please post...

May 22, 2020
  74. Triconix replied to the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

You're comparing somebody who lost a loved one due to COVID-19 to losing a potential 48 hours playing a video game and wanting double exp...

May 22, 2020
  75. Triconix liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

I vote no on extra exp ( too hard to keep clicking glyphs =( ). I prefer to just move along. 20 year old video game, fighting old code...

May 22, 2020
  76. Triconix liked Angahran's post in the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

Sure, if they offer something then that's always nice. I guess I'm just tired of all the over entitled idiots in the world demanding...

May 22, 2020
  77. Triconix replied to the thread Thank you Darkpaw Employees!.

You clearly need to learn what that idiom means because you have no idea what you're talking about. Since you seem so offended by it...

May 21, 2020
  78. Triconix replied to the thread Thank you Darkpaw Employees!.

If you're paying, you're most likely all access. In that case, there are other games available to play on during EQs downtime. Did you...

May 21, 2020
  79. Triconix replied to the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

Last time I checked, you paid paid for all access. The other games are fully available to you and you paid for them. Have fun! You're...

May 20, 2020
  80. Triconix replied to the thread Increase Sales With Two Words.

I know plenty of pallies that consider 40% healing increase valuable. I also know plenty of monks that consider a 38k hp temporary hp...

May 20, 2020
  81. Triconix replied to the thread Increase Sales With Two Words.

True, in fact. 1. No less than 8 epics remain valuable to this very day. That's half of classes still using an item from 2004. That's...

May 20, 2020
  82. Triconix replied to the thread Increase Sales With Two Words.

It's not a compromise whatsoever. They are completely different types of quests. The Earring is similar to all other multi-tradeskill...

May 20, 2020
  83. Triconix replied to the thread Easiest Class to play in EQ?.

Wizard is definitely the easiest to play, but they are also one of the classes with the most dependencies to actually play. In other words,...

May 20, 2020
  84. Triconix replied to the thread The "Patch".

Yes, on professional sites such as Linked-In. Do you not think people comb through what they post on those sites with a fine comb and...

May 20, 2020
  85. Triconix replied to the thread The "Patch".

Proper grammar and English is what gets you hired at those jobs. Your resume will get thrown into the trash if it's not edited. Also, I...

May 20, 2020
  86. Triconix replied to the thread The "Patch".

Nice catch :)

May 20, 2020
  87. Triconix replied to the thread The "Patch".

As a English major, I cannot take someone seriously when they fail to use basic language skills. I'm considered a part of the...

May 20, 2020
  88. Triconix replied to the thread The "Patch".

Is it such a problem to want somebody to use proper English when typing something? It's just a bad habit to use abbreviations for...

May 20, 2020
  89. Triconix replied to the thread How do you preoccupy yourself when the servers are down?.

1. Work. 2. Read a book. 3. Watch TV. 4. Go outside. 5. Browse computer parts, keyboard parts, and monitors aimlessly. 6. Study for some...

May 19, 2020
  90. Triconix replied to the thread Efreeti Death Visage -> Old Spectre Model Illusion.

I'll agree with spectre, even though the new one is pretty good as well. However, the new skeleton is superior and PoP werewolf (click)...

May 19, 2020
  91. Triconix replied to the thread Guild leader mia - no problem!.

Don't respond to that clown. He isn't worth the time.

May 18, 2020
  92. Triconix replied to the thread Guild leader mia - no problem!.

Did you even read what he said? If a guild leader has to leave for a month with the intention of returning there is no reason why he...

May 18, 2020
  93. Triconix replied to the thread The EverQuest Show Ep 10 is "The Worst!".

So Kunark, Velious, Luclin, PoP, etc were all bad?

May 16, 2020
  94. Triconix replied to the thread Raiding warriors need higher mitigation values cap on their abilities next expansion.

If other classes need it, core abilities should be created for them. We shouldn't have the best melee & spell mitigation, hp buff in game...

May 16, 2020
  95. Triconix replied to the thread Raiding warriors need higher mitigation values cap on their abilities next expansion.

Should be nerfed with core Tank abilities strengthened.

May 16, 2020
  96. Triconix replied to the thread Increase Sales With Two Words.

If that's your mentality then you really are a shallow individual who truly doesn't like this game. All you care about is a number at the...

May 15, 2020
  97. Triconix replied to the thread Increase Sales With Two Words.

1. Awesome lore that offers some of the best immersion an MMO has to offer. 2. Nothing beats the feeling of accomplishment of finishing...

May 15, 2020
  98. Triconix replied to the thread The EverQuest Show Ep 10 is "The Worst!".

I disagree so I'll leave it there. I must see old blocks models with none of that character you refer to. How can you even see that...

May 14, 2020
  99. Triconix replied to the thread The EverQuest Show Ep 10 is "The Worst!".

T They at least look somewhat modern and fit the better graphics of current EQ. The old models are just blocky, horribly pixelated messes...

May 14, 2020
  100. Triconix replied to the thread The EverQuest Show Ep 10 is "The Worst!".

Same argument can be made with TBL right now. Also, you can say that Luclin was horribly incomplete and yet still make it high up on...

May 14, 2020
  101. Triconix replied to the thread Velious Mineral Water should stack to 1000.

I use fresh fish and flasks of dihydrogen monoxide. It's also my drink of choice IRL. https://www.reddit.com/r/HydroHomies/

May 14, 2020
  102. Triconix replied to the thread Increase Sales With Two Words.

While I would love an Epic 3.0, I accept it's not feasible. The development needed to make 16 different epics is just too vast at this...

May 13, 2020
  103. Triconix replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

You're arguing semantics when it's an internal development code. It's not marked a trade skill item because it doesn't require a...

May 13, 2020
  104. Triconix replied to the thread The EverQuest Show Ep 10 is "The Worst!".

GoD was way better than most of the recent expansions. I would possibly rate it as top 10 from a raider standpoint. RoF was hands down...

May 13, 2020
  105. Triconix replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Unless the end result* means those different lines are still inferior to other class DoTs. Then if you cast them, all you're doing is...

May 13, 2020
  106. Triconix replied to the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

[IMG]

May 13, 2020
  107. Triconix replied to the thread Elite recruit quest.

[IMG]

May 12, 2020
  108. Triconix replied to the thread Wood Elf Beastlords...What a Waste.

Nothing of what I said refers to Native Americans. Native Americans were more of medicine men rather than shamans. Traditional shamans go...

May 6, 2020
  109. Triconix replied to the thread Wood Elf Beastlords...What a Waste.

Hard disagree. Traditional shamans aren't alchemists.They are focused on altered consciousness to better understand the natural and...

May 6, 2020
  110. Triconix posted a new thread.

Duplicate Topic Hide AFK bug

Hide AFK doesn't hide yourself, but if you die it will hide you. If you turn off hide, it won't unhide yourself. This causes yourself to be...

Forum: Bug Reports

May 4, 2020
  111. Triconix replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Except it doesn't. For the sake of easiness, let's say I'm in a raid and we hit our cap on Shades and got 0 Skeletons/Drolvargs. Heart...

May 4, 2020
  112. Triconix replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Still not answering how healing the Heart doesn't increase the time of the event. You are allowed up to 15 Shades (need 5 minimum) You...

May 4, 2020
  113. Triconix replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

And how does healing the Heart by killing non-restless mobs mean it would've taken the same time? By healing the Heart you are...

May 4, 2020
  114. Triconix replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

No, you are moving goalposts at this point. Initially, you said we didn't experience bad RNG because restless we killed counted. Now you...

May 4, 2020
  115. Triconix replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

We literally have not experienced it. The only thing we experienced is what seemed to be a high amount of non-restless mobs. This could...

May 4, 2020
  116. Triconix replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

I don't agree often, but this I will agree with. And 18 hails? I think you're lowballing it a bit. I definitely remember some task...

May 4, 2020
  117. Triconix liked Whulfgar's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

You must not have played durring the arx mentis expansion.. You wanna talk tedius?? Some quests required up to 18 hails.. just to...

May 4, 2020
  118. Triconix replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Oh look, we had 2 confirmed non restless killed and still had 3(?) minutes to spare. This event is so difficult to beat before enrage...

May 3, 2020
  119. Triconix replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

What does future TOFS raids have to do with this? And yes, I clearly read what you typed and I disagree with it completely. Killing...

May 1, 2020
  120. Triconix replied to the thread Fabled Monstrous Mudwalker on FV.

That's not a mistake. Stone Etched Mallet was, to my belief, one of the few non-epic related items to be no-drop on FV because of its no...

May 1, 2020
  121. Triconix replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

What you were *trying* to do was throw shade and claim someone's tune would change depending on circumstance. Clearly that did not...

May 1, 2020
  122. Triconix replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

What you're saying just basically reaffirms what Maed would say if we got hit with bad RNG...He still said he's fine with the event as...

May 1, 2020
  123. Triconix replied to the thread No Automated/Unintended Game-play......

Any gameplay where if you use just a sliver of logic you can tell it's not quite right. For example: Not getting lockout timers after...

Apr 29, 2020
  124. Triconix replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Horrible advice. Have you tried this before? I tried kiting once just to see if it worked a few weeks ago as I was curious. Got blasted...

Apr 29, 2020
  125. Triconix replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

I'm definitely the minority at this point, but I'm perfectly fine with how the event is now.

Apr 28, 2020
  126. Triconix replied to the thread Rationality of permacamping.

So try to convince 5 other people to sit in a zone for no reason for no self benefit every single day in order to get what you need?...

Apr 26, 2020
  127. Triconix replied to the thread TOV Raid drop Luck augs.

Luck aug drop rate should be increased imo. Needing 10 per person already makes it quite an effort to max it out. Doing it with the same 6...

Apr 26, 2020
  128. Triconix replied to the thread Test Update 04/21/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Meh I wouldn't say that. We aren't too tank heavy and many of us weren't too busy this event. Normally I was just running around...

Apr 23, 2020
  129. Triconix replied to the thread Thank you Ngreth Thergn for the Weapon ornaments.

Thank you Ngreth. My two favorite blades now being held. I'm a story of ice and fire :) [IMG]

Apr 22, 2020
  130. Triconix liked Zvenn's post in the thread Next Expansion Speculations.

i dunno, maybe im an odd ball but i love the snow, i love the ice shader, i was a huge fan of the original velious and im loving the new...

Apr 22, 2020
  131. Triconix replied to the thread Next Expansion Speculations.

We had 2 years of brutal Kunark - one of my least favorite original expansions and now recent expansions - so I feel we can survive ToV...

Apr 22, 2020
  132. Triconix replied to the thread Test Update 04/21/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

These changes seem sufficient enough. Not sure what you're complaining about.

Apr 22, 2020
  133. Triconix liked Cailen's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

so Whulfgar how'd tofs1 go? inquiring minds wanna know

Apr 22, 2020
  134. Triconix liked svann's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

As that may be, I still dont see how you could make that mistake. If you read what changed how could you not realize that those things...

Apr 21, 2020
  135. Triconix replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Patch notes from Wednesday April 15th (last Tuesday was the 14th): Are you time travelling into the future to beat these raids? I...

Apr 21, 2020
  136. Triconix replied to the thread Rationality of permacamping.

Nope. I wasn't even aware of that restriction. However, the last time I did Solteris for twink gear, I believe I was either 105 or 110....

Apr 21, 2020
  137. Triconix replied to the thread Next Expansion Speculations.

ToV part 2 or going back to TBL part 2. The lore has to be completed with both of them. It's pretty obvious the epicenter of everything...

Apr 21, 2020
  138. Triconix replied to the thread Rationality of permacamping.

I break my twinks into categories: 1. The Vox/Naggy killer twinks that I try to gear up in hopes to kill Vox/Naggy one day. 2....

Apr 21, 2020
  139. Triconix liked Xyphen's post in the thread Rationality of permacamping.

That's exactly what I've been doing. I've run out of stuff to do on my mains so been gearing up alts. My favorite era to twink is the...

Apr 21, 2020
  140. Triconix liked Gokulot's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

No, we haven't. Stop talking out of your a**. We specifically did it on Tuesday last week for this reason.

Apr 21, 2020
  141. Triconix replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Lmao you just got called out for your lie. And even IF you did beat it, I'm going to bet 90% of everything I own that it wasn't "no...

Apr 21, 2020
  142. Triconix replied to the thread Rationality of permacamping.

I thought AoC's were developed more for "Epic" items that are necessity for quests, no? I'm not sure how it would function with older...

Apr 21, 2020
  143. Triconix replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Looks > dps. Sacrifices must be made in the everlasting battle for fashion.

Apr 21, 2020
  144. Triconix replied to the thread Rationality of permacamping.

All raid zones should be instanced on live servers at this point. It's funny that this thread has been created because I decided to try...

Apr 21, 2020
  145. Triconix replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

This event is a complete waste of time. It's laughably bad. We won it, but it took forever and it just became a death fest by the end....

Apr 20, 2020
  146. Triconix replied to the thread Overseer Ornaments.

I have a weird graphics bug where I need to close EQ completely and reboot it in order to get things to be sharp again. It's pretty...

Apr 19, 2020
  147. Triconix replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Easy fix here or here. Same thing slightly different colors.

Apr 19, 2020
  148. Triconix replied to the thread Expansions.. being salty or not...

Reactive in terms of what? Making things easier so more of the community can experience it?

Apr 19, 2020
  149. Triconix replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Please add Smoldering Jagged Longsword 80634 1HS. It was someone of the top voted weapons in the first round and Ngreth forgot to make it...

Apr 18, 2020
  150. Triconix replied to the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

Some specific people are acting so childish and entitled. It's so enjoyable reading for a good laugh as they have their little hissy fits....

Apr 16, 2020
  151. Triconix replied to the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

[IMG]

Apr 16, 2020
  152. Triconix replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

You saw the dagger version (Embershank the Malady). Ngreth accidentally missed the sword version

Apr 16, 2020
  153. Triconix replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

I I have this weapon :)

Apr 16, 2020
  154. Triconix liked Galarian's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

1hs - Smolder (Sleeper's Tomb 1.0) - https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=6091 Basically looks the same as Kreizenn's...

Apr 16, 2020
  155. Triconix replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Items from Original List that didn't make it in (should probably be near top now for new list): Smoldering Jagged Longsword Scimitar of...

Apr 16, 2020
  156. Triconix liked ZenMaster's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Tolan's Longsword of the Glade Nightshade Scented Staff Staff of the Dreaded Gaze Cartographer's Ink Bottle

Apr 16, 2020
  157. Triconix liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Thank you Ngreth Thergn for the Weapon ornaments.

hrm. Sorry I missed some. If y'all wish. And if you want to include it in that thread, or separate, Items numbers help shave...

Apr 16, 2020
  158. Triconix replied to the thread Thank you Ngreth Thergn for the Weapon ornaments.

Ngreth, is there any way of getting in-game polls for these perhaps? Maybe reach a wider audience? You can do voting quarterly or...

Apr 16, 2020
  159. Triconix replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

There is nothing innately wrong with a time unlock. Scheduling things that could impact this timed release is what the real problem is....

Apr 16, 2020
  160. Triconix replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Apr 16, 2020
  161. Triconix replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Apr 16, 2020
  162. Triconix liked Maedhros's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Apr 16, 2020
  163. Triconix liked Zvenn's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Apr 16, 2020
  164. Triconix replied to the thread Not again....

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. So help me God I switched my day to be in the office and day to telework, plus...

Apr 16, 2020
  165. Triconix replied to the thread New class, why aren't more upset?.

No. Just no. Read my edit above. You want to be a mage pet? Get this and run around with a couple swords.

Apr 16, 2020
  166. Triconix replied to the thread New class, why aren't more upset?.

Sooooo an enchanter? I don't want a new class. There is already way too much overlap between classes at this point. EQ is such an...

Apr 16, 2020
  167. Triconix liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread [Compiling List] RE: Old Weapons into Ornaments.

did you read?

Apr 15, 2020
  168. Triconix replied to the thread [Compiling List] RE: Old Weapons into Ornaments.

And here we go with the same suggestions ad nauseam. Ngreth delivered us some awesome ornaments from our initial list, and I'm betting with...

Apr 15, 2020
  169. Triconix replied to the thread Test Update 04/13/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=128594

Apr 15, 2020
  170. Triconix replied to the thread [Compiling List] RE: Old Weapons into Ornaments.

My disappointment has no bounds :(. Any chance they can be made available in both marketplace and Overseer? I'd rather just drop the...

Apr 14, 2020
  171. Triconix replied to the thread [Compiling List] RE: Old Weapons into Ornaments.

My credit card is ready. Do you have a rough idea of the ETA? Are you going to be released a couple at a time? All at once?

Apr 14, 2020
  172. Triconix replied to the thread Paladin Hate/Threat verus Warrior Autoattack.

You only get 2 casts the 2and minute.

Apr 12, 2020
  173. Triconix replied to the thread The Path to 115.

Have you like...ever played EQ before? Leveling through grinding used to take forever. Grinding for a day an being happy to get a couple...

Apr 11, 2020
  174. Triconix replied to the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

That's not the point. If a person suggests to have the functionality between two archtype classes, you must be consistent for all...

Apr 11, 2020
  175. Triconix replied to the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

You two do realize he was just quoting what Kizant said and asking a follow up question? It wasn't his idea. Also, his question makes...

Apr 10, 2020
  176. Triconix replied to the thread Stop Deleting Threads.

If you watched the videos this morning, there was clear and evident proof it was an automated script. The characters were making the...

Apr 7, 2020
  177. Triconix replied to the thread Stop Deleting Threads.

History says otherwise. Violating rules are definitely more than OK from a moral standpoint if it's for a just cause that would serve...

Apr 7, 2020
  178. Triconix replied to the thread Stop Deleting Threads.

They posted rules against cheating as well. Why are there no consequences for them? You cannot pick and choose which rules to enforce....

Apr 7, 2020
  179. Triconix posted a new thread.

Stop Deleting Threads

Stop deleting threads calling out cheaters. If you don't want vigilantes, how about you ban the accounts (I'm not calling them people...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 7, 2020