Trebla7th's Recent Activity

1. Trebla7th replied to the thread Click Item Problem.

You seem to be talking about interrupting /melody. The post you replied to was asking about spell gem lockouts. I don't believe spell...

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:45 PM
  2. Trebla7th replied to the thread Help me set up a 100 heroic Bard?.

I think the Chants become big damage later on, but at level 100, each one only ticks for about a single melee hit (~4k), the proc songs...

Apr 11, 2024 at 6:17 AM
  3. Trebla7th replied to the thread Help me set up a 100 heroic Bard?.

I believe at level 100, the highest Jonthan's song (level 71? From TBS) is still your top melee solo song. I don't remember if this stacks...

Apr 5, 2024
  4. Trebla7th replied to the thread Cannot zone into Dreadspire Keep.

You're definitely at the wrong door. Most likely you're at the door for the Sendaii the Hive Queen raid instance. The zone in to...

Apr 4, 2024
  5. Trebla7th replied to the thread Kick mod augment not showing on item.

If this is expected, I don't believe it is consistent. I will need to find some items and confirm, but I'm almost positive that back...

Mar 28, 2024
  6. Trebla7th posted a new thread.

Kick mod augment not showing on item

I added a Glowing Stuck Quartzite to Pearl of the Diabo for the extra kick boost. The stat is correctly added to my character sheet, but...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 27, 2024
  7. Trebla7th posted a new thread.

Chat Filter: Other Damage Other does not persist

Options -> Chat (tab) -> Melee (dropdown) When setting "Other damage other" to hide, this correctly stops displaying others' hits, but...

Jan 22, 2024
  8. Trebla7th posted a new thread.

UI Bug: Components move when switching modes

Switching between the two modes: * 2560x1440 - Full Screen Exclusive * 2560x1440 - Windowed Some elements move randomly between these two...

Jan 18, 2024
  9. Trebla7th liked Uolian's post in the thread Raid Achievements not being awarded during zoning.

I jusy completed Return of Kanghammer tonight and was awarded all three achievemnts for the Vanquisher. I then zoned into DZ, the rest of...

Jan 15, 2024
  10. Trebla7th replied to the thread Item - Mark of Mourning - Typo ?.

The lore tab is just "A tribute to the lost whelplings of the Breeding Grounds".... so that doesn't help answer the question at all....

Jan 8, 2024
  11. Trebla7th replied to the thread Item - Mark of Mourning - Typo ?.

What does the lore tab say? Is this some type of face paint or is it a mask? The icon looks like a mask, but I could believe either way.

Jan 8, 2024
  12. Trebla7th replied to the thread Agent of Change for Plane of Tactics.

I did this not too long ago (maybe a few months at most) and was able to get the instance and complete it with no issues. There is a...

Oct 27, 2023