Toukan's Recent Activity

1. Toukan liked Angeliana's post in the thread Keyboard question.

Time for nachos?

Apr 16, 2024 at 7:40 AM
  2. Toukan liked Angeliana's post in the thread Keyboard question.

I laughed so hard at the nacho chips and jujube comment, because I can relate. I have moved this to Player support as that's where it...

Apr 16, 2024 at 7:39 AM
  3. Toukan liked Thren's post in the thread Imagine this. . . ..

While, I dont agree with the OP on his suggestion, calling out his PC as garbage, is not quite fair, there have been plenty of...

Apr 16, 2024 at 7:38 AM
  4. Toukan liked Szilent's post in the thread Practical Impact of AC - EverQuest in 2023.

This discussion does have a way of making the "de-inclusion" of AC in modern trophies galling instead of annoying. HoT through RoS:...

Apr 16, 2024 at 2:43 AM
  5. Toukan liked Lianeb's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

I was talking pure drops otherwise i would have stated that. Buying 1 is not that same as getting a drop. Though it does result in an...

Apr 6, 2024
  6. Toukan liked chungus's post in the thread Test Hotfix 03/27/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Guess they didn’t fix Aug slots in items from new anni raid?

Apr 4, 2024
  7. Toukan liked Angeliana's post in the thread Customer Support said to message Angeliana on the Forums. No reply after 20 days. DB Evasion Tactic?.

I did not see a private message from you, I apologize.

Mar 22, 2024
  8. Toukan liked Iuwene's post in the thread Spell runes on LS raid vendor.

Not sure if this is a bug or intended: The raid vendor in LI zone misses all the spell runes. They were available at the NoS raid vendor,...

Mar 18, 2024
  9. Toukan liked Arclyte's post in the thread Year of Darkpaw quest has turned GFay into a level 100+ death zone..

better lock your doors, elf scum

Mar 18, 2024
  10. Toukan liked Fanra's post in the thread 25th Anniversary: Chasing What's Not Real.

Although I usually ignore what quest NPCs say, I see nothing wrong with adding some flavor. Your mileage may vary.

Mar 18, 2024
  11. Toukan liked Fanra's post in the thread 25th Anniversary: Chasing What's Not Real.

Not a bug. If you do talk to the white robed man, Gaius Lucianus, this happens (bold added): So, people should read the text and...

Mar 18, 2024
  12. Toukan liked Ginormus's post in the thread Overseer "I Guess This is Growing Up".

I don't see any follow-up, nor achievement. Is that intended ?

Mar 18, 2024
  13. Toukan liked TillasX's post in the thread Confirmed 25th Anniversary Raid items have no aug slots.

No augmentation slots on new items--no type 3, no type 8, no type 5.[IMG]

Mar 18, 2024
  14. Toukan replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

It's disappointing to read that this new gem of defense (Crazy easy to obtain) overwrites <whatever proper term is> the Tear of Alaris (not...

Mar 18, 2024
  15. Toukan liked Nennius's post in the thread The free crown ornament.

Nor have I. It looks a little like the dork son's hat from one of the vacation movies. I live in So. California and have my whole...

Mar 18, 2024
  16. Toukan liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread The free crown ornament.

Having worked several different construction jobs over the years, I can honestly say that I have NEVER seen a construction worker hat...

Mar 18, 2024
  17. Toukan liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread LS mission evolving neck exp.

*in Tom Hanks voice*: There's no GRINDING in Everquest!

Mar 16, 2024
  18. Toukan replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

Fanra, thx for the Arcane Specialization link. Very helpful in choosing augs for my toons.

Mar 16, 2024
  19. Toukan liked Fanra's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

Oh, one more thing. I had a ranger today ask me about the Specialization augs. Since rangers do not get arcane specialization, I could...

Mar 16, 2024
  20. Toukan replied to the thread LS mission evolving neck exp.

Heck I'd settle for it getting the same 50% bump for the anniversary as regular xp. Give us 3% for a month.

Mar 16, 2024
  21. Toukan liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread New Loading Screen.

Is there a local copied saved anywhere? The art is honestly fantastic. @Angeliana help me out here.

Mar 16, 2024
  22. Toukan replied to the thread It is EverQuest’s 25th Anniversary!.

Nothing new on the anniversary vendor ?!?

Mar 16, 2024
  23. Toukan liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Drunkard's Stein - Galdorin Visigothe not singing his song.

Every time I run this task for an alt to get the stein, I always think of that scene in The Blues Brothers where they're singing in the...

Mar 16, 2024
  24. Toukan replied to the thread Drunkard's Stein - Galdorin Visigothe not singing his song.

Nah, man. Those lights are off on purpose.

Mar 16, 2024
  25. Toukan liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Can you please, just once, contribute to a thread without putting down other players who choose not to play the game the way you play...

Mar 15, 2024
  26. Toukan replied to the thread Fixed Internally extra planar potential shard.

I mentioned this in the AMA thread and he said he needed more context. /chuckle.

Mar 14, 2024
  27. Toukan posted a new thread.

AMA Response Feedback

I am thankful that the devs answered all the AMA's, with way more transparency then I expected to be honest, but there seemed to be a clear...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 13, 2024
  28. Toukan liked Herf's post in the thread An Enslaved Minor (3rd Tower Quests).

[media]

Mar 13, 2024
  29. Toukan replied to the thread An Enslaved Minor (3rd Tower Quests).

Pretty sure enslaved minors is against several laws...

Mar 13, 2024
  30. Toukan liked Elkar Headhunter's post in the thread Warrior beta feedback not being addressed.

Now that battle leap is out of the way we should rally for some much-needed AE aggro boosts. I realize that our knight counterparts...

Mar 12, 2024
  31. Toukan liked Drakah's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

I just petitioned as I got no currency (20), but I bet I get a response saying that they won't do anything about it though.

Mar 10, 2024
  32. Toukan liked Brickhaus's post in the thread T3 Coin and Valiants...

LS: Unreliable Raid Coin | EverQuest Forums (daybreakgames.com) Come join the T3 unreliable raid coin bug thread. You will be glad you...

Mar 10, 2024
  33. Toukan posted a new thread.

T3 Coin and Valiants..

Three T3 wins. Povar. One event everyone got coin. One nobody did. One was total mixed bag. Zero Valiant One Valiant Zero Valiant....

Mar 10, 2024
  34. Toukan liked Bilderov's post in the thread Swag Shop Opening.

Yes prices aren't bad, but the t-shirt designs look like they were given a whole 60 seconds to come up with a logo... What about (and...

Mar 8, 2024
  35. Toukan liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

I would gladly pay a few more dollars a month for EQ if they could guarantee that every single penny the game makes goes back into EQ, and...

Mar 8, 2024
  36. Toukan liked Shadovoxx's post in the thread Noisy Familiars.

Can we get some way to mute or ignore these talking familiars? People sit afk in the guild lobby all day long and spam us with these...

Mar 8, 2024
  37. Toukan liked Paladin's post in the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Not the Tides of Time vendor, the Anniversary Vendor in PoK. The Mounts on the PoK Vendor costs as much as 1,750 Commemorative Coin,...

Mar 6, 2024
  38. Toukan liked Paladin's post in the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I appears that for the 2nd Year in a row, absolutely nothing new has been added to the Anniversary Vendor. Also, RE: "- Reduced the price...

Mar 6, 2024
  39. Toukan replied to the thread extra planar potential shard?.

In current content, I've done progression twice, and hunter twice, and not seen one drop. Super rare last year in NOS, non existent this...

Mar 6, 2024
  40. Toukan liked Svann2's post in the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

Geez, I already got so many bags theyre just taking up space in my bank! :confused:

Mar 5, 2024
  41. Toukan liked Bilderov's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

This isn't great for the raiding scene, surely? The only reason these raids last so long into the year is because DBG hold them back. I...

Mar 4, 2024
  42. Toukan replied to the thread Artist and the Druid raid bug.

We beat it on Povar last night and NOBODY got coin for the win.

Mar 4, 2024
  43. Toukan replied to the thread Sad.

We beat them all as well. I was shocked when we "one and done'd" the Heros Forge raid.

Mar 4, 2024
  44. Toukan liked Knifen's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

Its one of the main reasons I rush to get all progression, collects, hunters, done first month of expansion drop. To many "unhelpfull"...

Feb 22, 2024
  45. Toukan liked Angahran's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

Why do people always do this? This is a game, it's supposed to be fun, but anytime anything is found that makes things easier for...

Feb 22, 2024
  46. Toukan replied to the thread Anniversary Tower Door 2 is unlocked!.

respawn times on anthills in Lavastorm WAY too long..

Feb 21, 2024
  47. Toukan liked KarmaKitty's post in the thread Alternate persona Monetization. Is this a joke?.

I'm not touching it until the work out the bugs/issues, and someone outside darkpaw creates a writup on how to use it Maybe in a year or...

Feb 21, 2024
  48. Toukan liked Barton-Vox's post in the thread In case you want to go in person.

yes

Feb 21, 2024
  49. Toukan replied to the thread Year of Darkpaw Lore & Trivia Contest.

Neriak Foreign Quarter (Well I wanted to throw out a random zone that hadn't been guessed yet :) )

Feb 21, 2024
  50. Toukan liked Knifen's post in the thread Unable to collect anni drops in Nafaga lair.

I too had a hard time for a moment picking those up and would like to jump on this class action, I however would only like 1 plate sinister...

Feb 17, 2024
  51. Toukan liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Memory.ini file correction has been updated today (Feb 16th).

Feb 16, 2024
  52. Toukan liked Knifen's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

Best part of the event, I can hear the sound of the ball from PE class smacking someone upside the head with that thoink sound every...

Feb 16, 2024
  53. Toukan replied to the thread Unlucky on luck augs or drop rates messed up.

If memory serves, back to TOV raid clears, the Devotee's have always been more common then the luck augs.

Feb 16, 2024
  54. Toukan replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I read through it twice...and I'm still puzzled. Was the fact that when we set certain chat filters like OTHERS HIT OTHERS to HIDE/SHOW...

Feb 14, 2024
  55. Toukan liked Andarriel's post in the thread Next new crate's eta?.

Saving up my free cash anyone know when the next crate's will hit the market?

Feb 13, 2024
  56. Toukan liked Salben's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Are going to be able to hide others hits or do I still have to filter it to a window so it eats up my logs?

Feb 13, 2024
  57. Toukan liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Why do collectibles stack to 100?.

When they get nerfed to only stack to 20 like everything else, everyone will remember this post. I'm just saying...

Feb 13, 2024
  58. Toukan liked feytalangel's post in the thread QA In Progress Unusual amount of archery misses recently (pulling).

Playing a rogue I have used archery (bow/arrows) to pull for ages. Many many years. I know there are other options but I like the range I...

Feb 12, 2024
  59. Toukan liked Shea's post in the thread QA In Progress Unusual amount of archery misses recently (pulling).

Please please please acknowledge this/look into it. I have been doing more mission running than anything else recently but went to go do...

Feb 12, 2024
  60. Toukan replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

FYAD, do that math again with only 8 events a week...

Feb 12, 2024
  61. Toukan replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Why has there been no Armor Class on trophies (from collections) for years now ?

Feb 11, 2024
  62. Toukan liked Knifen's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

10 Pages of arguments/discussion from just asking to have at minimum 1 ore loot per chest instead of 0 for the 54 raiders that showed up....

Feb 9, 2024
  63. Toukan liked Svann2's post in the thread Confirmed free item.

Feb 9, 2024
  64. Toukan replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

If I'm reading all of this correctly, all we have to do is turn off every single feature the game offers. Turn off models. Hide names....

Feb 9, 2024
  65. Toukan liked Knifen's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

I agree with the statement, however at least in the group game I can stay put and kill over and over until the named pops, and repeat...

Feb 8, 2024
  66. Toukan liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Fixed Internally Reproducible Hitching: NPC Load-Ins & Multi-game-instance Zoning.

About half the time I'm playing, but not always, if I'm zoning multiple toons (3-box), if one character finishes zoning it will...

Feb 5, 2024
  67. Toukan liked Drakang's post in the thread T2 Raid drops.

Bug or just crappy luck? Did all 3 T2 raids and did not get a single tier 2 (tradeskill item) drop. T1 raids have dropped very few...

Feb 5, 2024
  68. Toukan liked Lodestar's post in the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

100% agree with this assessment and what I've seen as well. Devs need to address this.

Feb 4, 2024
  69. Toukan liked Winnowyl's post in the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

I will absolutely say lag. Before this patch, I had all the spam for the raid filtered to the spam tab, npnp. This patch happened, I...

Feb 4, 2024
  70. Toukan replied to the thread Raising Begging Skill.

Why is begging even still in game ?!? Good luck on your skill-ups

Feb 4, 2024
  71. Toukan liked sinnister's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

heya! i wanted to ask if there is anyone still available on the EQ team that would be able to help install a search bar on the real estate...

Feb 4, 2024
  72. Toukan replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Y'all made gem cutting tools stackable. Thank you. Can we PLEASE do the same thing with other tradeskill tools? Clay stamps. Duo...

Feb 3, 2024
  73. Toukan replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Hurray T2's are out. We beat one of them. Zero valiants.

Feb 3, 2024
  74. Toukan liked Knifen's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Didnt miss it, I ignored it. The post is specifically about not getting any ore loot in a raid chest.

Feb 3, 2024
  75. Toukan replied to the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

Couldn't take it. Don't have a google account.

Feb 3, 2024
  76. Toukan liked Strawberry's post in the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

Right off the bat, I would never recommend EQ unless they implement default maps for all zones. Telling a new player they need to start...

Feb 3, 2024
  77. Toukan replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Fenthen that's a lot better then we've seen. We've beat the two events weekly since they debuted. Total of 3 valiants have dropped.

Feb 3, 2024
  78. Toukan liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Right on time. So your own made up argument, again. You bring zero facts, zero data, zero value. You spew nonsense of no worth. This is...

Feb 3, 2024
  79. Toukan liked Cadira's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

From ros to tol, we were always guaranteed tradeskill gear or better from all the raids. Nos was the first recently where we were not...

Feb 3, 2024
  80. Toukan liked ScreentimeInfinity's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

You guys have taken my gripey gripe thread about Zero T2 ores in raid chests into some dissertation on math. BTW I still think its awful...

Feb 3, 2024
  81. Toukan liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Of course you don't get my point. You are refusing to listen. Here is the conversation we had. I need you to read carefully and not...

Feb 3, 2024
  82. Toukan replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Why, in the new expansion, do we see plenty of COTF tradeskill items, left to rot, but have yet to see any type 14 augs drop ?

Feb 2, 2024
  83. Toukan liked Andarriel's post in the thread Tradeskills 1 - 300.

getting to 300 is easy getting to 350 is a pain in the lol.

Feb 1, 2024
  84. Toukan liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Despite the contrarians blindly defending every Darkpaw decision, I don't know it's unreasonable or a huge ask to move the needle a tad....

Feb 1, 2024
  85. Toukan liked MageZerker's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

For Mages - could we get a Group CoH AA like the single target one? In General - could suits of armor collections get a) a full preview...

Jan 31, 2024
  86. Toukan liked WalktheDog's post in the thread Jerg Oaknfist.

Category: Other Date/Time: Wed Jan 31 13:49:42 2024 Character: Level 75 Ranger (Main) Zone: Jaggedpine Forest Location: 779.72, 193.12,...

Jan 31, 2024
  87. Toukan liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Request: Out of Cycle Live Patch to Fix DX11.

If you would like my help calibrating your display, please send me a PM and I'll be happy to help you with that.

Jan 29, 2024
  88. Toukan liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Internally Kanghammer / Elddar Forest raid trash.

[IMG] I've heard numerous complaints about this but could not find a bug report post. Can we fix this please? The raid trash for type...

Jan 29, 2024
  89. Toukan liked Progress's post in the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

Please fix this issue....having to go through and hide "other heals", "other hit other", and "other critical hits" every time that I log on...

Jan 28, 2024
  90. Toukan replied to the thread What Illusions would you like to see added?.

Vampire Pope ! (Sorcha)

Jan 28, 2024
  91. Toukan liked Monkeychunks's post in the thread Crate for 500 coin.

Yes, it happens occasionally. This is not the first time. Sometimes they take them out right before some new one are coming out....

Jan 28, 2024
  92. Toukan replied to the thread Crate for 500 coin.

Wow way to hijack a thread. I'm just asking where the crates are. Anyone remember there NOT being crate(s) to choose from ?

Jan 28, 2024
  93. Toukan liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread What Illusions would you like to see added?.

This. [IMG] [IMG]

Jan 26, 2024
  94. Toukan liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Crate for 500 coin.

Yes, if your talking about the Heritage Crates they disappeared as did the LON decks a few weeks ago. Not interested in any potions...

Jan 26, 2024
  95. Toukan posted a new thread.

Crate for 500 coin

Every month I get 500 coin and I trade it gambling on a crate and usually wish I hadn't. This month the only thing to trade my 500 coin...

Jan 26, 2024
  96. Toukan liked Faerli's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we get a timer in the Fellowship window for the length of time before our campfire expires? It would be nice to have something similar...

Jan 26, 2024
  97. Toukan liked kbreezy's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Would you please improve auto follow?

Jan 26, 2024
  98. Toukan liked Windance's post in the thread Feedback: Add Auto Trimming of Log Files.

I'm much more worried about these folks "fixing" their graphics issues. Trying to lead them down through editing your eqclient.ini is...

Jan 26, 2024
  99. Toukan liked Fanra's post in the thread Feedback: Add Auto Trimming of Log Files.

For those like you, then go into Settings and uncheck the Auto-Trim Log Files setting. Do you deal with humans? [IMG] I deal with...

Jan 26, 2024
  100. Toukan liked Fanra's post in the thread Feedback: Add Auto Trimming of Log Files.

I'm tech support for my guild. Members come to me and say how the game is lagging badly and they have trouble, especially during raids. I...

Jan 26, 2024
  101. Toukan liked Fanra's post in the thread Feedback: Most Chat Filters Should Default to "Mine Only".

Ok, let's revise this then. Create a big easy to see button/setting to change most chat filters to Mine Only. Players can use this if...

Jan 24, 2024
  102. Toukan replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Regarding the current January Tower and the key quest ... Was us having to re-do the key quest every time the plan? or an oops ?

Jan 23, 2024
  103. Toukan liked Windance's post in the thread Advice plz, zone times since patch are way too long.

If you reset your eqclient.ini then double check your foreground and background FPS settings under advanced graphics. Alt + O -> display...

Jan 22, 2024
  104. Toukan liked Fanra's post in the thread Advice plz, zone times since patch are way too long.

May or may not help: January 17, 2024 Game Update Possible DirectX 11 Fix

Jan 22, 2024
  105. Toukan posted a new thread.

Advice plz, zone times since patch are way too long

Between wife and myself, we have 4 computers we play on. The patch did not give us weird looking graphics bugs. Didn't give us dark...

Jan 22, 2024
  106. Toukan liked Knifen's post in the thread Why isnt this a thing..

Im gonna need a bout 100 of these for my house to display my ornaments and get them out of my bank bags. [IMG]

Jan 22, 2024
  107. Toukan liked Amex111's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

It's nice to see the community doing Daybreaks work for them. Crazy to think that users here have provided more help/feedback than the...

Jan 22, 2024
  108. Toukan liked Yinla's post in the thread Feedback: Most Chat Filters Should Default to "Mine Only".

Also hide 0 heals by default also please.

Jan 22, 2024
  109. Toukan liked Fanra's post in the thread Feedback: Most Chat Filters Should Default to "Mine Only".

Unless you are parsing, you do not want to see 53 other raider's damage over time spells spamming your chat window. The same is true of...

Jan 22, 2024
  110. Toukan liked Niri's post in the thread chat filters *sigh* - main window.

I'm pretty sure a lot of this lag is caused by all the melee / caster message spam we are unable to turn off. Filtering it to another...

Jan 21, 2024
  111. Toukan liked ScreentimeInfinity's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Having the RNG use zero in the new ore system distribution, is RUINING the game. We have gotten 3 ores in a month, but we see Robot Raiders...

Jan 21, 2024
  112. Toukan replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Our guild's hit each of the two raids twice now. Four raids down. One of the chests had two valiants (ores) in it. Other three raids had...

Jan 21, 2024
  113. Toukan replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can armor sets (suit of blahblah's blahblah chain) PLEASE have a preview WHOLE SET button?

Jan 20, 2024
  114. Toukan liked I-WANT-IT-NOW's post in the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

No offense but how much work do you think you guys add to the player base every time you change stuff like this willy nilly? I get its...

Jan 18, 2024
  115. Toukan liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread DirectX 11 API Port is live!.

I have aways said this, NEVER EVER EVER mess with UI.. and this dark issue is related to MY UI. MY windows inventory ect. This is what I...

Jan 18, 2024
  116. Toukan replied to the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

And...where's some sort of response ? I truly did not play most of yesterday, just because I was expecting servers to be pulled down for...

Jan 18, 2024
  117. Toukan replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Why are some illusions one sex only? Why is Visage of the Rallosian Goblin (very cool of y'all to say that would be the Beta reward, very...

Jan 18, 2024
  118. Toukan liked Kalamos's post in the thread Fixed Internally Corpses Standing Up Since Patch.

It's just the zombie apocalypse. Carry on.

Jan 18, 2024
  119. Toukan liked Fanra's post in the thread DirectX 11 API Port is live!.

Pre-loading character textures (or at least that's what the game is saying it is doing) when loading or zoning characters is considerably...

Jan 18, 2024
  120. Toukan liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can you remove all of the completely garbage items from the legacy of norrath prize packs? People will pay real american dollars for prize...

Jan 18, 2024
  121. Toukan liked Opal's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

i can assure you people in full raid gear can still completely suck

Jan 17, 2024
  122. Toukan liked Marton's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

You would be surprised. When I check my logs, I sometimes wonder about people ...

Jan 17, 2024
  123. Toukan liked menown's post in the thread QA In Progress Terracotta Torc (Type 5) Wrong Stats.

This dropped type 5 augment from LS has something wrong with the heroic stats. hstr +38 hsta +123 hint +26 hwis +57 hagi +57 hdex +38...

Jan 17, 2024
  124. Toukan replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Y'all getting longer (much noticeably longer) zone times to add to the fun also ?

Jan 17, 2024
  125. Toukan replied to the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

I don't want them anywhere. I want an option under Alt-O, chat, melee or spells or whatever, to HIDE the crap. Every pet weapon proc...

Jan 17, 2024
  126. Toukan liked Fanra's post in the thread Anniversary Tower ?.

I've only just started my https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Anniversary_Tower article. I hope to have more information soon.

Jan 17, 2024
  127. Toukan liked Lothnor's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Enhance vision does almost nothing. Windows 11. All patched. How about fixing gamma again so that the game can be seen correctly?

Jan 17, 2024
  128. Toukan replied to the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

So many diff filters either adjusted from hide to show, colors changed, or just outright broken and spamming main window it'd be funny if...

Jan 17, 2024
  129. Toukan replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Tradeskill trophies : Maybe a swiss-army one? Let us combine the finished trophies into one item.

Jan 17, 2024
  130. Toukan liked Nennius's post in the thread A request for mounts.

Or perhaps allow the players to turn it off. Those who like it can still have it that way.

Jan 16, 2024
  131. Toukan replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Utility Proficiency...why are these skills even still in the game? Every two years you raise the level cap, and if we want this box...

Jan 14, 2024
  132. Toukan liked Angeliana's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Please remember this is a thread for questions to the staff only. Also remember to remain constructive, follow all forum guidelines, ToS,...

Jan 14, 2024
  133. Toukan liked Exuo's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

A, Can we get a keyring for our trade skill trophies? Sometimes I can't remember what one is called, if I have not used that skill in a...

Jan 12, 2024
  134. Toukan liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Two questions related to the Personal Tradeskill Depot: Is there any chance that we could have the TS tools like Smithy Hammers, Needles,...

Jan 12, 2024
  135. Toukan liked mewkus's post in the thread Fixed Internally Monthly all-access reward not offering Legend of Norrath card.

On two of my accounts so far, I have collected my monthly 500 db reward, but when offered to choose the item rewards instead, it only lists...

Jan 10, 2024
  136. Toukan liked Shea's post in the thread QA In Progress Unusual amount of archery misses recently (pulling).

If it was a line of sight issue, you would get a message that you can't 'hit it from here' etc. etc. Arrows are fired, can be seen flying...

Jan 8, 2024
  137. Toukan liked Izzard of Bertox's post in the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

Those of us who have a life away from EQ are thankful that we can win a new raid without sacrificing a lot of time away from our life on...

Jan 8, 2024
  138. Toukan liked Ozon's post in the thread End Game Augments.

Get a different aug for your shield, ie shield specific one. That's all I got

Jan 8, 2024
  139. Toukan liked uberkingkong's post in the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

The raids in LS are disgustingly easy. I remember back in 2006, lots of people still playing, many more raid guilds. Not all of them beat...

Jan 7, 2024
  140. Toukan replied to the thread Serene Surf 'n' Turf Hand Pie.

True. But as I don't use a mount, that wasn't an issue.

Jan 6, 2024
  141. Toukan posted a new thread.

Serene Surf 'n' Turf Hand Pie

Labeled as 'This is a miraculous meal' ..like hi end food is every year... But it's getting eaten up quite rapidly...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 6, 2024
  142. Toukan replied to the thread /reported.

Amen. If I cared about those servers, I'd be on those servers.

Jan 4, 2024
  143. Toukan liked Conq's post in the thread /reported.

I am /reporting the spamming of Daybreak announcements for 5 TLP's unlocking content. Every character on every account has 5 boxes of...

Jan 4, 2024
  144. Toukan liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread End Game Augments.

I have aways used the scientific method of "if it feels like an upgrade, do it" I invite you to ask those I tank for if its working. A...

Jan 4, 2024
  145. Toukan liked Alkerion's post in the thread Gallant Focus of Fortitude.

The levelling neck drop rate has been higher than fortitude. And you only need one neck loot....

Dec 31, 2023
  146. Toukan liked Tatanka's post in the thread Random downtime?.

It would be if you actually saw it when it started. I was on a few weeks ago, and they had a 15 minute emergency lockdown. I saw it...

Dec 30, 2023
  147. Toukan replied to the thread Random downtime?.

I would consider 3 minutes ample time to log out. Inconvenient as hell, but still ample time to log out. I did, because I'm real tired...

Dec 30, 2023
  148. Toukan replied to the thread Gallant Focus of Fortitude.

I've seen several mobs drop both. I've only seen both/either (never 2 at once) in the Heros Forge mission, never in the escort mission....

Dec 30, 2023
  149. Toukan replied to the thread Quest: It's Getting Hot in Here - Cooling Chambers.

A couple years ago, I set my sights on doing all progression that expansion. I ran into that brick wall, tried every possible suggestion...

Dec 30, 2023
  150. Toukan replied to the thread Gallant Focus of Fortitude.

Allayna, that's a good theory on the mercenary stuff. It's so plentiful, the bazaar is flooded with it and it's much cheaper then the...

Dec 30, 2023
  151. Toukan liked Allayna's post in the thread Gallant Focus of Fortitude.

I've *seen* 5 fortitude and 4 heroism drops in over 5500 kills, including running missions about twice a day, sometimes more, sometimes...

Dec 30, 2023
  152. Toukan replied to the thread Gallant Focus of Fortitude.

Well 'of heroism' is equally low, but not as many needed per character.

Dec 29, 2023
  153. Toukan replied to the thread Gallant Focus of Fortitude.

The 18's (acolyte's) certainly are more common. They're rotting.

Dec 29, 2023
  154. Toukan posted a new thread.

Gallant Focus of Fortitude

Not gonna quote numbers...but is the drop rate really intended to be THIS low ?

Dec 29, 2023
  155. Toukan liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Linked Characters.

I paired with my wifes cleric. I can't really see this being very useful. More importantly we paired my bard with her mage so I can get...

Dec 20, 2023
  156. Toukan liked Zarkdon's post in the thread Linked Characters.

Fellowship campfires are amazingly useful.

Dec 20, 2023
  157. Toukan replied to the thread Linked Characters.

The point of doing it in that order is this. You can only have one ring at a time. If you have one, you have to give it up to start...

Dec 20, 2023
  158. Toukan replied to the thread Linked Characters.

Can only be linked to one person (at a time) but can change who you're linked to

Dec 20, 2023
  159. Toukan replied to the thread Linked Characters.

If you're a completionist, and want to do EVERY quest, do the one for the ring you don't want first. Meaning, if you are going to end up...

Dec 20, 2023
  160. Toukan liked Marton's post in the thread no evolving necks final fuge.

I'm tempted to go search my archived logs from NOS release and look up cloak numbers. I gave away tons of TA's in guild and general...

Dec 19, 2023
  161. Toukan replied to the thread no evolving necks final fuge.

Cloak from NOS dropped maybe 1 in 3, 1 in 4, first few weeks. I saw so so so many rot it was crazy. The neck's current drop rate is...

Dec 18, 2023
  162. Toukan liked Knifen's post in the thread Final Fugue mission Plucked achievement broken again.

Only way to handle this is a duel for first to zone in.

Dec 15, 2023
  163. Toukan liked Szilent's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

you get an extra dot during the boss if you don't do the clicker thing

Dec 13, 2023
  164. Toukan liked Kendeth's post in the thread Final Fugue mission Plucked achievement broken again.

Just leave the boss in his like 8% locked phase (or 26%) and then wait for the blue aura and even the tank can run out then and the boss...

Dec 13, 2023
  165. Toukan liked Lubianx's post in the thread Final Fugue mission Plucked achievement broken again.

No, you just have to be the 1st to zone in and either kill the archers or kill the boss quick enough

Dec 13, 2023
  166. Toukan replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Question : I see several saying just don't play hot potato. What happens if you don't play it? Is it just an achievement loss ? Thanks

Dec 13, 2023
  167. Toukan replied to the thread Final Fugue mission Plucked achievement broken again.

Is it meant to be an achievement that the tank cannot get ? Like that breath one in Zlandicar?

Dec 13, 2023
  168. Toukan liked Allayna's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Thanks. That added a lot to the conversation.

Dec 12, 2023
  169. Toukan liked Allayna's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

I’d watch that stream. By roughly a min…you mean 10? Without DoTs you aren’t bypassing the spider phase. Without pets or by following...

Dec 12, 2023
  170. Toukan liked Tacoheals's post in the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

30th Expansion!! Let's go big right? Wrong. 2 missions, 8 raids, missing collects in game and nothing but a dang nightmare in beta with...

Dec 10, 2023
  171. Toukan replied to the thread Fixed No picks in LS.

80 folks in Laurion's Inn most of the time. And they're not all inside the inn. Where's the picks ?

Dec 8, 2023
  172. Toukan liked Yinla's post in the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

Purchased my wizzy spells yesterday, cant say I noticed where they were, if they were male of female or what race they were.

Dec 7, 2023
  173. Toukan liked Lisard's post in the thread Fixed Internally Malaise / Wind of Malaise.

Category: Other Date/Time: Wed Dec 06 16:17:59 2023 Character: Level 121 Shaman (Main) Zone: The Hero's Forge Location: -619.22, 1006.82,...

Dec 6, 2023
  174. Toukan liked Zunnoab's post in the thread Toon reached 125 within two hours of launch - How?.

This is one of those "problems" that doesn't need fixing, most often by rendering rewards virtually useless. If someone bothered to horde...

Dec 6, 2023
  175. Toukan liked Healss's post in the thread Toon reached 125 within two hours of launch - How?.

collections more then likely

Dec 6, 2023
  176. Toukan liked Knifen's post in the thread Vex Thal - North Wing Key does not open door (old school).

Unless they did some patch or changed the zone that is not correct.

Dec 5, 2023
  177. Toukan liked Tatanka's post in the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

Awesome saying! If you coined that, hats off :)

Dec 5, 2023
  178. Toukan liked Allayna's post in the thread Laurion's Song Walkthrough and Maps!.

Head on over to https://forum.raguild.org/ and get your early access to the expansion details, zone by zone explanation of quests,...

Dec 4, 2023
  179. Toukan liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread How stable is today's raiding scene?.

Everyone's thresholds are different but quitting because of 'raid instability' sounds more like a cop-out than an actual reason. Is raid...

Dec 3, 2023
  180. Toukan liked Flatchy's post in the thread 25th anniversary idea.

MM and OMM = BLECH!

Dec 1, 2023
  181. Toukan liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread 25th anniversary idea.

Wrong. I clearly remember those. People hated them. You're confusing doing them out of necessity to acquire a REALLY good aug vs...

Dec 1, 2023
  182. Toukan liked Mossaa's post in the thread 25th anniversary idea.

I did the dain missions one time each when current and the old man I did not do it at all. Monster missions suck so much. I have the same...

Dec 1, 2023
  183. Toukan liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread 25th anniversary idea.

Nobody likes shrouds or monster missions. Nobody. A tower defense would be fine. Just stop with your fanaticism of shrouds. They were...

Dec 1, 2023
  184. Toukan liked Mossaa's post in the thread 25th anniversary idea.

I will so not play it if its a monster mission. I will so hate the devs that make monster missions. I will so hate EQ if they make more...

Dec 1, 2023
  185. Toukan liked Knifen's post in the thread XP Bonus for expansion launch.

lol, this all comes from handing out Participation Trophies to everyone growing up.

Dec 1, 2023